cdm
11-10-2021, 10:11 AM

Biffy Clyro on Sunday lol.

suprefan
11-10-2021, 10:32 AM
France isnt the first date at least

sweeterthan
11-10-2021, 10:47 AM
i hate festivals but i’m way too excited about this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

suprefan
11-10-2021, 10:48 AM
Single day tickets are available for Shaky Knees. $100. All ticket types onsale tomorrow at 10am est. Really good deal at just above $200 for those 3 days.

https://www.shakykneesfestival.com/tickets

Sarah K
11-10-2021, 10:59 AM
Biffy Clyro on Sunday lol.

(whoever the fuck they are)

They prompted one of the most underrated Trent Tantrums of all time.

Skip to 32:10.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQVqEsfP20I

ryanmcfly
11-10-2021, 11:13 AM
Hype overload. Only four or so hours away from me. Bet your ass I’ll be there.

FULLMETAL
11-10-2021, 02:47 PM
Yeah, generally not a fan of US festival gigs but at least it will be comfortable temperature wise. I remember being miserable at Piedmont Park waiting for McCartney but I've never been to this Atlanta park.

Anyhow, let's hope we can get some side gigs during the festival run.

cdm
11-10-2021, 03:41 PM
Anyhow, let's hope we can get some side gigs during the festival run.

I'm sure someone else is more plugged into the US festival circuit than me but it seems like Coachella is the only opportunity other than Shaky Knees before they jet to Hellfest. Boston Calling would be an obvious fit but probably doesn't have room for another headliner. Maybe Bottlerock...back to the west coast before leaving for Europe? Other than that I'm assuming all outdoor venues at least through summer.

gorast
11-10-2021, 05:27 PM

The part in The Warning where Trent goes apeshit screaming "ticking" for no reason has been stuck in my head ever since FernandoDante did that 2013 festival recap video:

2013 festival recap video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ld1zUTkc7Mk)

Classic.

I've gone back and forth about doing this festival, since Atlanta isn't THAT far away and CHVRCHES on the same day as NIN is a nice pairing. But the rest of the lineup stirs up absolutely nothing for me, so it's probably not worth the hassle. They'll do a solo tour next year, right...?

elevenism
11-10-2021, 07:06 PM

You don't know about Bliffy Cyro?

JESUS, sarah, you need to get with the times! ;)

ryanmcfly
11-10-2021, 08:17 PM
I'm sure someone else is more plugged into the US festival circuit than me but it seems like Coachella is the only opportunity other than Shaky Knees before they jet to Hellfest. Boston Calling would be an obvious fit but probably doesn't have room for another headliner. Maybe Bottlerock...back to the west coast before leaving for Europe? Other than that I'm assuming all outdoor venues at least through summer.

welcome to Rockville is announcing their headliners on Friday. I think that’s a strong candidate also.

sonic_discord
11-11-2021, 12:16 AM
I'd like to hope that since NIN pulled out of Riot Fest this year, they'd hop on the 2022 lineup, but it already has My Chemical Romance and The Misfits confirmed. I just wish I knew if they're going to be playing closer to MN (or even reschedule those two Minneapolis stops that they had planned for 2020) so that I could know if I should buy tickets for Shaky Knees or just wait for something closer like Chicago...

suprefan
11-11-2021, 12:20 AM

Why only festivals. They can play outdoor shows if they want. Outdoor amps will open their venues in April if need be. Could easily play The Hollywood Bowl or even the Greek Theatre in LA as warm ups. Bottlerock isnt the type to book NIN as it is. They could play governors Ball which is the first weekend of June. Theres lots of options, but the thing is there is at least a guarantee of some dates happening in the spring stateside before going to europe for one show.

explodey
11-11-2021, 03:58 AM

Not to derail this thread too much, but whilst Biffy Clyro had annoyed Trent for that performance, the rock n roll comment seemed like a response to the speech at 38 minutes from the band on stage before them:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_tTy5Qe41w&t=38m

cdm
11-11-2021, 08:07 AM
Why only festivals. They can play outdoor shows if they want.

No one said anything about only festivals.

suprefan
11-11-2021, 09:28 AM
No one said anything about only festivals.

well the response was what other festivals can they play. Not “ok so when is the red rocks date”. Big difference. Also interesting assumption that they wouldnt dare perform indoors either.

magnolia
11-11-2021, 09:58 AM
Makes me excited they announced anything at all, and I eyed the tickets, but I'm going to pass on that one - we have family outside Atlanta that would 100% demand we make the extra trek to go see them if we were there, and I feel drained just thinking about that whole scenario. Plus the rest of the lineup does nothing for me.

Seems like they will probably announce some other spring or summer dates (not just festivals), even if its sort of a scaled back kind of tour? Maybe before Hellfest, maybe after.

cdm
11-11-2021, 10:11 AM
well the response was what other festivals can they play. Not “ok so when is the red rocks date”. Big difference. Also interesting assumption that they wouldnt dare perform indoors either.

Because festivals are [mostly] known variables? Can they play Red Rocks or Hollywood Bowl? Yeah sure. I'm not going to spend much time thinking about it but if you want to put together a fantasy itinerary go right ahead.

And outdoor shows in the short term seems perfectly logical to me given TR's family, the families of the rest of the band members (and I assume crew), and the comments that have already been made about being careful and not rushing it. You're free to disagree.

sick among the pure
11-11-2021, 06:33 PM
Yeah, I see this announcement as "there will be festival shows, there's potential for solo shows" all assuming the US doesn't continue to / once again fuck everything up.

FULLMETAL
11-11-2021, 08:37 PM
welcome to Rockville is announcing their headliners on Friday. I think that’s a strong candidate also.

That seems likely, especially since it's scheduled for mid-May & they had to cancel for this year. Are there any other East coast festivals in-between Shaky Knees & Rockville?

Krazy
11-11-2021, 11:32 PM
Probably the (overloaded) festival circuit, with some club or ampitheatre dates thrown in to to fill in the schedule. Safe bet to say it’ll be the same production with a slightly variating setlist but we’ll see I guess.

ChipRock
11-12-2021, 03:36 AM
No way I can make Hellfest, despite not actually being that far from me.. Desperately hoping for a headline London show while they're in this neck of the woods though. Feels like it's been a million years, not just three and a half. Good luck to everyone getting US festival tickets - I hope they do announce more, and all goes without a hitch.

LOLing at the Biffy Clyro beef once again. Saw them WAY back, supporting another band and I thought they were shit then. Despite being a support act they got really huffy about technical issues and came across pissy, cold and arrogant, and NOT in a cool way.

buckets of lube
11-12-2021, 08:50 AM
That seems likely, especially since it's scheduled for mid-May & they had to cancel for this year. Are there any other East coast festivals in-between Shaky Knees & Rockville?

Sonic Temple is a week before Rockville, that's another contender.

suprefan
11-12-2021, 04:34 PM
Welcome to Rockville announced its first headliner for 2022 and its Korn. Maybe theyre just going to announce one each day this weekend while the festival is happening. So 2 more chances to see if NIN is on it or not.

suprefan
11-12-2021, 05:23 PM
Nope. No NIN, unless theyre underneath one of the headliners which I would say fat chance.

https://i.imgur.com/DFgKnsL.jpg

FULLMETAL
11-12-2021, 09:20 PM
It would be funny for NIN to perform on Saturday before GNR.

SM Rollinger
11-14-2021, 09:20 AM
Glad dates are getting announced because I still have my ticket for THE ULTIMATE INDUSTRIAL FESTIVAL™ next year Hellfest, and while I'm sure the show would happen regardless of NIN, the thought of not seeing the specific line up I have dreamed about for 25 years (Skinny Puppy x Ministry x NIN) would just make me sad beyond belief.

Regardless I'm still be going to Europe next year, there are numerous museums I want to visit in Paris and Berlin and I really, really want to visit HR Giger's Rue du Château in Gruyères, Switzerland among other tourist-y type stuff I want to do.

suprefan
11-16-2021, 09:53 AM
If anyone wants to chance it on seeing Halsey

https://twitter.com/staplescenter/status/1460623770385793031?s=21

arsenic
11-16-2021, 03:40 PM
Regardless I'm still be going to Europe next year, there are numerous museums I want to visit in Paris and Berlin and I really, really want to visit HR Giger's Rue du Château in Gruyères, Switzerland among other tourist-y type stuff I want to do.

that's really cool! Make sure to try some fondue moitié-moitié once you're there.
Also, not far away from Gruyères there's the largest collection of synths in the whole Switzerland if you're into this kind of stuff https://www.smemmusic.ch/en/about

versusreality
11-27-2021, 07:37 AM
Going to try to reach out to the folks at Sea Hear Now festival and recommend NIN. This year, Pearl Jam was a headliner one night and Smashing Pumpkins the other. Cool music festival on the beach.

SM Rollinger
12-04-2021, 12:31 PM
that's really cool! Make sure to try some fondue moitié-moitié once you're there.
Also, not far away from Gruyères there's the largest collection of synths in the whole Switzerland if you're into this kind of stuff https://www.smemmusic.ch/en/about

Oh I sure am into synths! Thanks for the heads up I'm gonna check this out for sure.

edit: and they offer play sessions that you can record? I'll already have my taping rig with me because I'm taping Hellfest, so I can use the line in on my PCM-A10. No way I'm gonna miss out on this. Looks like they have a bunch of Roland gear I would never be able to play otherwise, a System 100m, 606, a Juno, a Space Echo delay, Vocoder, ect. Awesome, thanks again for turning me onto this.

suprefan
12-05-2021, 12:13 PM
Guess who is back.

https://twitter.com/primavera_la_/status/1467536851741388802?s=21

paul_is_dead
12-06-2021, 10:04 AM
Confirmed for Primavera LA.

suprefan
12-06-2021, 10:05 AM
If anyone wants to watch the video. Lorde, NIN and Arctic Monkeys headliners.

https://twitter.com/primavera_sound/status/1467887200545222660?s=21

suprefan
12-06-2021, 10:23 AM
$400 for the weekend and youll get this

Nine Inch Nails, Lorde, Mitski, James Blake, Arca, Khruangbin, Bicep, Clairo, Darkside, King Krule, Low, Stereolab, PinkPantheress, Kim Gordon, Squid, Tim Hecker, Shellac, Faye Webster, Shygirl, Mustafa, Amaarae, Fontaines DC, Helena Hauff, Boy Harsher, Beak>, Danny L Harle,, DJ Playero, Special Interest, Cigarettes After Sex, Tierra Whack, Dry Cleaning, Mayhem, Paloma Mami, Little Jesus, Buscabulla, Bad Gyal, Derby Motoreta's Burrito Kachimba, María José Llergo, Marina Herlop, Núria Graham, JASSS, John Talabot, Chulita Vinyl Club, Divino Niño, Drain Gang, Él Mató a un Policía Motorizado, Eris Drew b2b Octo Octa, Georgia, Gustaf, Jehnny Beth, Machine Girl, Omar S, Sangre Nueva, Shanti Celeste b2b Isabella, Sherelle, and Special Request.

FULLMETAL
12-06-2021, 10:23 AM
Here's hoping we get some one-off shows or at the very least some festival livestreams/satellite uplinks!

April - Shaky Knees, Atlanta
June - Hellfest, France
September - Primavera, Los Angeles

cdm
12-06-2021, 10:26 AM
Maybe I'm just a square but there's a lot of "who in the fuck?" in that Primavera lineup.

sweeterthan
12-06-2021, 10:28 AM
Maybe I'm just a square but there's a lot of "who in the fuck?" in that Primavera lineup.

no offense but i think that’s an old people thing. kids these days, amirite?

cdm
12-06-2021, 10:28 AM
no offense but i think that’s an old people thing. kids these days, amirite?

Rassafrackin

suprefan
12-06-2021, 10:49 AM

Listen to more music is the response....

Poster to make things easier

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FF8FB9mWUAAUD00?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

cdm
12-06-2021, 10:52 AM
Listen to more music is the response....

Nah I'm good thanks

suprefan
12-06-2021, 11:20 AM
Nah I'm good thanks

Your loss, Trent probably listen to a bunch of these artists.

Toadflax
12-06-2021, 12:12 PM
Is Primavera going to be one of those BS things where you buy a 3-day pass now and then single day passes get announced later?

sweeterthan
12-06-2021, 12:37 PM
discussion thread for Primavera here:
https://www.echoingthesound.org/community/threads/6396-2022-09-16-18-Los-Angeles-Primavera-Sound

cdm
12-06-2021, 12:42 PM
discussion thread for Primavera here:

FYI: that link seems wonky.

WorzelG
12-06-2021, 02:39 PM
Why does Bicep have (LIVE) after their name, isn’t that a given? Also I did the maths and I recognise 18 out of those 57 names, but I’m assuming some of them are local indie LA bands who I wouldn’t have heard of being from the UK

buckets of lube
12-06-2021, 03:00 PM
Why does Bicep have (LIVE) after their name, isn’t that a given? Also I did the maths and I recognise 18 out of those 57 names, but I’m assuming some of them are local indie LA bands who I wouldn’t have heard of being from the UK

They also do DJ sets, so that's why.

suprefan
12-07-2021, 01:20 PM

None of them are from LA believe it or not except for NIN if you wanna count that. Theres a bunch from spain on the line up of course and everyone else is from everywhere but LA.

bobbie solo
12-21-2021, 02:02 AM
Going to try to reach out to the folks at Sea Hear Now festival and recommend NIN. This year, Pearl Jam was a headliner one night and Smashing Pumpkins the other. Cool music festival on the beach.

Part of me says they are too heavy for See Hear Now. That lineup the last two or three years is really mellow/hippy dippy. But they DID book Pumpkins, so maybe you're onto something.

versusreality
12-21-2021, 04:19 AM
that was my thought as well with SP.
alas, no NIN at Sea Hear Now in '22.

magnolia
01-27-2022, 02:48 PM
Has anyone been hearing ANY kind of whispers at all about some NIИ stand alone shows for this year???
I've been in a deep, dark hole the last several weeks, (January is always the worst, for me), and I need something to look forward to... which has me now eyeing Shaky Knees a little more, even though I know I said absolutely not, I think earlier in this same thread. Wondering also if they will pull the plug on that last minute?

I really don't want to go to another festival show, but I'd go it if there doesn't seem to be anything else happening for them this year. Getting to LA/Primavera would be much easier for me, but they apparently don't have plans to do single day tickets.

fillow
01-27-2022, 03:42 PM
I think after cancelling not one, but two tours in row, NIN will wait till the last moment possible before even hinting at any additional dates.

sonic_discord
01-27-2022, 05:20 PM
I think after cancelling not one, but two tours in row, NIN will wait till the last moment possible before even hinting at any additional dates.

As they should. I don't think I have it in me to get that excited again, only to have it yanked away AGAIN.

versusreality
01-27-2022, 06:03 PM
speculation (and wishful thinking) : Radio City Music Hall in NYC has dates lots of dates available in early June, almost all of July, and almost all of Sept and all of Oct. NIN played in Oct of 18 there for 3 nights. Hoping for another multi night stand at that venue...

somewhat_
01-27-2022, 06:44 PM
Has anyone been hearing ANY kind of whispers at all about some NIИ stand alone shows for this year???
I've been in a deep, dark hole the last several weeks, (January is always the worst, for me), and I need something to look forward to... which has me now eyeing Shaky Knees a little more, even though I know I said absolutely not, I think earlier in this same thread. Wondering also if they will pull the plug on that last minute?

I really don't want to go to another festival show, but I'd go it if there doesn't seem to be anything else happening for them this year. Getting to LA/Primavera would be much easier for me, but they apparently don't have plans to do single day tickets.

I wasn’t really considering Shaky Knees up until recently either. I’m hoping to get my live NIN fix soon though, so I don’t think I’ll wait until Fall… unless I have to. At this point I’m just waiting until possibly March/early April to see if they pull out of the festival or announce more Spring/Early Summer dates. Thankfully riot fest did the right thing last year and offered refunds but I’m not counting on Shaky Knees to do the same if they pull out of the fest.

botley
01-27-2022, 08:03 PM
speculation (and wishful thinking) : Radio City Music Hall in NYC has dates lots of dates available in early June, almost all of July, and almost all of Sept and all of Oct. NIN played in Oct of 18 there for 3 nights. Hoping for another multi night stand at that venue...

Two nights, but yes that was glorious. I'm finally having my Bottom of The Pyramid "Panel J" poster from night two framed this weekend.

buckets of lube
01-27-2022, 10:53 PM
If I had to guess, there will just be sporadic festival dates this year, with a full tour happening in 2023.

suprefan
01-28-2022, 12:41 AM
I think the best you can expect is a warm up show before Shaky Knees either in LA or Atlanta. Might be the case around any fest. So with Primavera there could be a solo date and thats it. Hellfest might be tricky.

Gonna be other tour news next week which might interest people. To what extent, well, thats up to you.

buckets of lube
01-30-2022, 10:13 AM
Would a Shaky Knees headliner really get a warm-up date? I think a surprise show afterwards would be more likely, such as NIN playing Webster Hall the day after Panorama 2017.

buckets of lube
01-30-2022, 10:21 AM
Gonna be other tour news next week which might interest people. To what extent, well, thats up to you.

Better not be Trent and Atticus playing in Halsey's back-up band.

sweeterthan
01-30-2022, 11:58 AM

i hope it is. make my dreams come true.

i really hope more nin dates are announced soon. it’s basically february and nothing new has been announced. it makes me nervous there won’t be a nin tour. i want the hoopla.

i also doubt they’ll play a warm up in atl. (tho if there is i’m happy to go!) it’s probably in their contract that they won’t play here for so many days or months before and maybe after shaky knees. i have heard of late night shows from other artists usually after they’ve played their SK set. with them playing saturday, i just don’t think an extra set is viable.

ninlive
01-30-2022, 01:09 PM
Would a Shaky Knees headliner really get a warm-up date? I think a surprise show afterwards would be more likely, such as NIN playing Webster Hall the day after Panorama 2017.

I would love a Tabernacle show.

fillow
01-30-2022, 02:01 PM
i also doubt they’ll play a warm up in atl. (tho if there is i’m happy to go!) it’s probably in their contract that they won’t play here for so many days or months before and maybe after shaky knees. i have heard of late night shows from other artists usually after they’ve played their SK set. with them playing saturday, i just don’t think an extra set is viable.

Shouldn't bands be able to schedule a solo gig in case the festival is sold out? Like NIN did with Bakersfield?

sweeterthan
01-30-2022, 05:20 PM
Shouldn't bands be able to schedule a solo gig in case the festival is sold out? Like NIN did with Bakersfield?

i’m not sure honestly but i think music midtown (another festival here) will try to get promises of it being “the only show” with some artists so they can sell more tickets.

Erneuert
01-31-2022, 06:38 AM
With regards to touring, look how awesome Tool are at the moment with all that time off. The scream back in The Grudge, Culling Voices with Danny on guitar. I can only imagine the surprises TR is going to throw at us after all these delays.

buckets of lube
01-31-2022, 10:13 AM

So Halsey did announce a tour, but no sign of T&A playing with her.

suprefan
01-31-2022, 10:27 AM

No, but I would fully expect them to show up at the LA show if they hadnt left for France yet.

SM Rollinger
01-31-2022, 11:09 PM
No, but I would fully expect them to show up at the LA show if they hadnt left for France yet.

I'm going to be pissed if them or Ministry or Skinny Puppy cancel Hellfest or the festival itself gets cancelled. It's the ultimate line up.

edit: the last nin show I was at was Aragon night 2 and it's going to be difficult to have a better setlist than that but this festival could pull it off considering the other bands their playing with.

nooneimportant
02-01-2022, 06:55 AM
So Halsey did announce a tour, but no sign of T&A playing with her.

I would not be surprised if Trent and Atticus perform with her at an awards show or some other special event. I also would not be surprised if Halsey shows up during a NIN show either.

sweeterthan
02-01-2022, 10:17 AM
speaking of the halsey tour, this tweet about “radius clause” for feastivals is basically what i was saying earlier in the thread about festivals and extra shows.

https://twitter.com/visitkingdoms/status/1488247377349816320?s=21

WorzelG
02-01-2022, 11:00 AM
I’d totally go and see Halsey if she tours the UK, just not at Reading and Leeds Festival. Wonder if she’s exclusive for that

fillow
02-02-2022, 02:46 PM
Just a friendly reminder... when you are at the show and have an urge to take out your phone and film - don't do it turn it to fucking landscape!
https://www.reddit.com/r/mildlyinfuriating/comments/sioaro/went_to_a_concert_last_night_this_was_my_view_for/

then send your raw footage to me

Zimbo
02-03-2022, 10:33 AM
speaking of the halsey tour, this tweet about “radius clause” for feastivals is basically what i was saying earlier in the thread about festivals and extra shows.

https://twitter.com/visitkingdoms/status/1488247377349816320?s=21

It's why Wisconsin gets fucked by Lollapalooza every year. Happy to see her choose Summerfest.

Erneuert
02-05-2022, 03:32 AM
I’m not mister current affairs with some things these days: when is the first NIN show supposed to happen?

M1ke
02-05-2022, 09:16 AM
I’m not mister current affairs with some things these days: when is the first NIN show supposed to happen?

https://www.nin.com/live/

Erneuert
02-05-2022, 01:56 PM
https://www.nin.com/live/

Well now why didn’t I think of that. lol

suprefan
02-05-2022, 04:19 PM
I’d totally go and see Halsey if she tours the UK, just not at Reading and Leeds Festival. Wonder if she’s exclusive for that

I dont think Halsey is an exclusive but the issue is the tour is set on only outdoor venues. So what venues could Halsey
book that are outdoor at that time of the year and not on a football pitch. I would assume with it being sold that other shows could be announced already.

elevenism
02-06-2022, 08:21 AM
Ok, everyone going to the LA show, record it with your expensive cell phones.

fillow
02-07-2022, 09:05 AM
CZrizrdFMuP

LexTron6K
02-07-2022, 09:11 AM
Has anybody gotten a presale code for tomorrow's "NIN Artist Presale" yet?

m0reta
02-07-2022, 09:12 AM
No.

Also....urg as Rammstein in LAX is same day and I have to sell that ticket now.

cdm
02-07-2022, 09:13 AM
NIN presale tomorrow, RRHOF presale thursday. Both 10am.

firewlker
02-07-2022, 09:18 AM
CZrizrdFMuP

it sucks to live in Brazil

Kid A
02-07-2022, 09:20 AM
Great venue

MrLobster
02-07-2022, 09:24 AM
https://twitter.com/nineinchnails/status/1490702254743048192

One of the very few concerts I'd subject my disabled body to (knowing it would be wrecked for a solid week after) ((if COVID-time wasn't still in effect))

SM Rollinger
02-07-2022, 09:26 AM
Has anybody gotten a presale code for tomorrow's "NIN Artist Presale" yet?

I haven't gotten anything yet. Has anyone?

(Good sign that their using the early 80s Ministry logo?)

thefragile_jake
02-07-2022, 09:27 AM
This sounds awesome, but there's too much going on for me this week to be able to secure tickets for me and my wife.

Hopefully this means it's more and more likely that we'll be getting a fall tour this year? Been waiting for it!

ninlive
02-07-2022, 09:38 AM
Lets goooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!

jshebib
02-07-2022, 09:39 AM
so many presales...

Onsale to General Public
Starts Fri, Feb 11 @ 10:00 am EST

3DaysAway

NIN Artist Presale
Starts Tue, Feb 8 @ 10:00 am EST
Ends Thu, Feb 10 @ 10:00 pm EST

23HoursAway

Official Platinum Presale
Starts Tue, Feb 8 @ 10:00 am EST

23HoursAway

Live Nation Presale
Starts Thu, Feb 10 @ 10:00 am EST

2DaysAway

Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Presale

2DaysAway

Radio Station Presale

2DaysAway

Official Platinum
Starts Fri, Feb 11 @ 10:00 am EST
Ends Sat, Sep 24 @ 10:00 pm EDT

jshebib
02-07-2022, 09:39 AM
I purchased ticket to the rock and roll hall of fame shows that got cancelled, but haven,t received code or anything advertising this date (sad)

suprefan
02-07-2022, 09:47 AM
I purchased ticket to the rock and roll hall of fame shows that got cancelled, but haven,t received code or anything advertising this date (sad)

Considering its barely been an hour since the announcement, I wouldnt worry. If you dont receive anything by the later afternoon then theres an issue.

ghostaustin
02-07-2022, 09:51 AM
How would one get in on these presales?

otnavuskire
02-07-2022, 10:09 AM
So is the implication of “one night only” that this is going to be the only non festival show this year?

m0reta
02-07-2022, 10:17 AM
So is the implication of “one night only” that this is going to be the only non festival show this year?

I am reading it as the only show with all three bands. NIN could still throw up another non-festival date. Its still early in the year!

buckets of lube
02-07-2022, 10:18 AM

That's my take as well.

Anybody been to this venue before? Obviously going for PIT, but I wonder what the other good seating options are.

Wretchedest
02-07-2022, 10:19 AM
Wow what a lineup.

firewlker
02-07-2022, 10:25 AM

One night only with this line-up, probably.

m0reta
02-07-2022, 10:28 AM
How would one get in on these presales?

Pffft...the codes will be posted here and reddit within seconds of any being emailed out. At least be sure you joined nin.com mail list to be supportive in the future. :-)

buckets of lube
02-07-2022, 11:02 AM
Also, the R&RHOF presale code will likely be a standard code and not a unique one. So no point in signing up for a membership.

FULLMETAL
02-07-2022, 11:03 AM
I'm reading it as this special line up for a one-night event.

It's interesting they're coming from their LA Primavera show to do this Cleveland show. The Blossom Music Center has a 23k capacity while the cancelled Jacobs Pavillion dates were able to seat 5,000 (x two shows).

AUGH!
https://www.nin.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/02/2022_horiz_twitter_sized_FEB3_FIN6.jpg

m0reta
02-07-2022, 11:15 AM
Oh FULLMETAL if I could press the Like a billion times I would do so across the multiverse. Red Rocks again!!!

spahn
02-07-2022, 11:17 AM
So excited for you all who will be able to attend the small amount of shows. Unfortunately, no FL date....again. :(

imail724
02-07-2022, 11:17 AM
Trent singing Supernaut with Al in 2022 would be bananas.

MrLobster
02-07-2022, 11:21 AM
...and, uh... if someone could do some quality bootleg audio recordings of that night, I know I'd be very thankful.

DVYDRNS
well im going to that.

elevenism
2 more nights in Denver! We gonna meet up again, perhaps, @ImTheWiseJanitor (https://www.echoingthesound.org/community/member.php?u=427) ?

I worry about getting tickets this time, though.

cdm
02-07-2022, 11:25 AM
I've always wanted to go to Red Rocks. Maybe this is the year.

Edit: shit no it won't. Last weekend before second grade starts. That ain't gonna fly.

FULLMETAL
02-07-2022, 11:28 AM
Just received the NIN.com e-mail with the code for tomorrow's pre-sale for all dates.

cahernandez
02-07-2022, 11:32 AM
Goddamn I'm procuring myself two tickets for the Berkeley show tomorrow, let's go! Woohoo!

FULLMETAL
02-07-2022, 11:33 AM
https://i.imgur.com/oFiloVr.jpg

Swykk
02-07-2022, 11:33 AM
Me too. Hoping I can get a ticket to at least Cleveland but may very well also try to move my planned Vegas trip from May to September.

eachpassingphase
02-07-2022, 11:41 AM
I think I may make a vacation of it and fly out of the midwest for a show. RIP my credit cards. [emoji23]

tony.parente
Hoping for a nin show within 8 hours of STL before Trent is 60 :( The TN date isn't possible for me and I worry that my last NIN show I will ever see in STL was in 2013.

LexTron6K
HOT TAKE:

NIN will either be doing these shows supporting Year Zero (for obvious reasons) or will be supporting new material.

Thoughts?

cdm
02-07-2022, 11:44 AM
HOT TAKE:

NIN will either be doing these shows supporting Year Zero (for obvious reasons) or will be supporting new material.

Thoughts?

I agree but I suspect it will be the latter.

fillow
02-07-2022, 11:47 AM
Calling it now: more European dates in the Summer announced next.
Otherwise they'd just put Hellfest on that poster above and call it simply NIN2022 without mentioning U.S.

thefragile_jake
02-07-2022, 11:48 AM
HOT TAKE:

Thoughts?

Hope it's not YZ! My least favorite record!

Holy crap. Well, the Tennessee show might be the closest show in the cards for me ... but fuck it, I think I'm going to have my wife and I take a trip to Denver for back to back Nine Inch Nails shows. Usually, I try to make things the easiest logistically and money wise ... but with the last two years of the fucking pandemic and losing my Mom, my brother, my pet cat and the constant stress of being the sole caregiver for a Dad battling cancer, I'm going to do something fun for myself for a change.

klyrish
02-07-2022, 11:48 AM
Yes yes yes! Two nights are Red Rocks! Hoping I can get tickets!

Sent from my HD1905 using Tapatalk

eachpassingphase
02-07-2022, 11:55 AM
Hoping for a nin show within 8 hours of STL before Trent is 60 :( The TN date isn't possible for me and I worry that my last NIN show I will ever see in STL was in 2013.

I feel that. STL is probably the easiest trip for me.

elevenism
02-07-2022, 11:57 AM
I agree but I suspect it will be the latter.
Hoping it's new material RELATED to YZ.

M1ke
02-07-2022, 11:58 AM
I didn't get the presale email, can someone share? Pretty pretty please....

redalert33
02-07-2022, 12:02 PM
I didn't get the email either...

Shit Mirror
02-07-2022, 12:05 PM
Deja fucking vu.

Like I said last year (https://www.echoingthesound.org/community/threads/6202-NIN-Live-Canceled-2021-Another-Version-of-the-Virus?p=533502#post533502)

I'm not willing to risk my death or the death of others, but best of luck to the rest of you, and I hope September will turn out to be as healthy as you optimistically think it will be.

I'm already fully vaxxed, but until this pandemic is *over*, I'm not coming out of my bunker - even for NIN.

The pandemic is not over.
Thousands of people in the US are dying every day.

It is not going to be over in April.
I highly doubt it will be over in September, but I would love to be wrong.

Even though I am fully vaxxed, I caught covid and am coughing my lungs up right now, because of fucking assholes acting like the pandemic is over.

People going to these shows WILL get sick, and WILL spread it to people, and some of the people that you spread it to WILL DIE.

By scheduling these shows, Trent is saying, again, that he cares more about money than the lives of his fans and their families.

LexTron6K
02-07-2022, 12:16 PM
Hoping it's new material RELATED to YZ.

Yes, you've literally read my mind.

Zimbo
02-07-2022, 12:17 PM
The prospect of seeing NIN live is one of the few things keeping me motivated (well, and Doctor Who). There are no dates in or near Wisconsin (two years of cancelled shows in Ohio make me skittish there). So I guess I am going to Colorado again.

elevenism
02-07-2022, 12:17 PM
So only red rocks gets 2 nights. Trent wasn't kidding about loving red rocks.

imail724
02-07-2022, 12:29 PM
I'm getting married in October, so I'm trying to conserve funds to pay for that. My but best man just suggested Red Rocks for my bachelor party. Never been there and it's always been a bucket list venue. This MIGHT be the opportunity to do it....

Kid A
02-07-2022, 12:48 PM
So glad I'd held off buying a day pass to Shaky Knees. Hometown show (Nashville), ftw!

buckets of lube
02-07-2022, 12:52 PM
All these venues are outdoors. Ideally the security would enforce mask wearing, but attendees can still wear KN95's/KF94's/N95's.

A bit concerned nonetheless about traveling to covid hotspots, but fuck it. YOLO.

suprefan
02-07-2022, 12:57 PM

so they repurposed the Ticketmaster party line into something thats supposed to make us feel like itll be ok for anyone buying tickets. They shouldve made Red Rocks a special case for onsale. And the safetix barcodes arent anything new. They also shouldve brought back a direct presale and not just do things on TM. Lower the fees and send people digital tickets, not that hard to do.

suprefan
02-07-2022, 12:58 PM
All these venues are outdoors. Ideally the security would enforce mask wearing, but attendees can still wear KN95's/KF94's/N95's.

A bit concerned nonetheless about traveling to covid hotspots, but fuck it. YOLO.

Vegas is indoors. Its strange that they booked Zappos and not the Virgin Hotels theater which is the new name for the Hard Rock.

Toadflax
02-07-2022, 01:14 PM
By scheduling these shows, Trent is saying, again, that he cares more about money than the lives of his fans and their families.

Only as much as every single movie theater, restaurant, gym, sporting arena, concert venue, etc. which has kept its doors open over the past year for people who choose to attend the events they host. No one is forced to go see a movie or attend the Super Bowl; they're simply being given the option to.

Also, shows are scheduled based on current projections. If you recall, the last time NIN shows were scheduled, it was because of the projections at the time. When things changed, the shows were cancelled. There's no reason to expect anything different this time around. The new show schedule is based on current projections, which have been fairly optimistic, but if the situation worsens, the tour will be cancelled/postponed/etc. as a result.

On a personal note, I've been to about half a dozen concerts over the past several months, and the protocols have been incredibly safe. Granted, that's in LA, where people are respectful of the rules and it's easy to have outdoor venues, but still, public events have been back and going strong for some time now, so being optimistic that a small tour can take place in September is not at all off base.

elevenism
I'm torn.

I wish I knew what NIN was DOING, as in CBI 2022 or a YZ thing, or what.

My other favorite band, Old 97s...drummer just told me they'd most likely playing Denver in the fall, too. (Fucker also told.me HE'd likely be at NIN red rocks, when I told him of my dilemma)
And I've seen NIN do two.nights at red rocks since I've seen the 97s, and we can't afford two trips.

That's where my brother and his family are, and our visits are often planned around shows...97s and NIN, specifically. It's a whole fucking family trip: two hotel.rooms for a week, the whole 9 yards.

Also, presale in the damn morning. Damn, that's short notice to.figure this out.

suprefan
Ticket prices for some venues

Greek Berkeley: $99
Red Rocks $85 - $145
Bend: $99
Troutdale: $99

fillow
02-07-2022, 01:19 PM
I will never understand the logic of how they label certain tour locations in the US.
So Egdefield is Troutdale (not Portland), but apparently Red Rocks is Denver and not Morrison?

elevenism
02-07-2022, 01:23 PM
I will never understand the logic of how they label certain tour locations in the US.
So Egdefield is Troutdale (not Portland), but apparently Red Rocks is Denver and not Morrison?
We don't understand it either.

ninlive
02-07-2022, 01:28 PM
I saw this tweet and it resonated with me after I cancelled some plans around December. No one is telling you to do anything. People are making plans. No one should be judged for going or not going to shows. Nice thing is TR made these venues open air (minus Vegas) and smallish outside venues for music. I like it.

CDC shows lower risk for outside events and if you wear a KN95 mask, your risk is even lower (+ vaccination). Everyone feels torn about stuff. No soap box here. Just bringing facts.

I certainly am looking forward to these shows. I'm looking forward to seeing some of you. I get married the week after the April/May shows. Should be a great week. Looks like my invitation to TR/AR may have gotten to them after all LOL :p

chuckrh
02-07-2022, 01:30 PM
I'd love to go to the Oregon shows & maybe Vegas but I can't drive or ride for more than a half hour without being in excruciating pain. I'm starting a big program to help that but it's kind of a hail Mary situation. If it works, I'll try to get tickets at least for the Oregon shows this summer. If it doesn't work, I'm fucked & wouldn't be able to go anyway. Wish they were doing some nice theater shows in town (Seattle).

chuckrh
02-07-2022, 01:31 PM
I saw this tweet and it resonated with me after I cancelled some plans around December. No one is telling you to do anything. People are making plans. No one should be judged for going or not going to shows. Nice thing is TR made these venues open air (minus Vegas) and smallish outside venues for music. I like it.

CDC shows lower risk for outside events and if you wear a KN95 mask, your risk is even lower (+ vaccination). Everyone feels torn about stuff. No soap box here. Just bringing facts.

I certainly am looking forward to these shows. I'm looking forward to seeing some of you. I get married the week after the April/May shows. Should be a great week. Looks like my invitation to TR/AR may have gotten to them after all LOL :p

Congratulations!

Dryalex12
02-07-2022, 01:37 PM
Last tour, i was upset that NIN didn't even stop in the PNW at all. And now, seeing as Edgefield is literally like 40 minutes away from me, this year might be finally the day I get to see one of my all time faves for the first time. Im so excited.

ryanmcfly
02-07-2022, 01:58 PM
Still waiting on that presale code email. Ugh. Probably gonna try for Raleigh, Nashville, and Red Rocks.

richardp
02-07-2022, 02:01 PM
Ugh. Man it's been almost 10 years since NIN played in Kansas City. THANKS COVID.

tony.parente
02-07-2022, 02:05 PM
Ugh. Man it's been almost 10 years since NIN played in Kansas City. THANKS COVID.
It sucks living in a flyover state. But hey, at least they made sure California was covered, honestly completely shocked they didn't hit chicago for 9 individual dates like the last run.

redalert33
02-07-2022, 02:16 PM
Still waiting on that presale code email. Ugh. Probably gonna try for Raleigh, Nashville, and Red Rocks.

Yeah me too... not sure what the deal is. Can someone who's received the email pleeeeeeeease share the codes?

somewhat_
02-07-2022, 02:46 PM
Is Red Rocks going to be general admission for all seating or has it always been assigned seating for previous nin shows?

ryanmcfly
02-07-2022, 02:49 PM
Is Red Rocks going to be general admission for all seating or has it always been assigned seating for previous nin shows?

last time it was only GA for like the back 20-30 rows and assigned seating for everything else

buckets of lube
02-07-2022, 02:49 PM

It'll likely be a bit of both.

Can anybody report on the quality of the venues in Raleigh, NC and Franklin, TN? Debating between those two which one to combine with Shaky Knees.

allegate
02-07-2022, 03:25 PM
Located in: McMenamins Edgefield

Address:
Live Music Venue, 2126 SW Halsey St, Troutdale, OR 97060
that's kind of funny.

Also holy shit that's pretty far out there. WTF is in Troutdale, Trent? You need something from the outlet stores?

Really wondering about getting tickets for me and my son.

Moebius
02-07-2022, 03:43 PM
It appears that most of these venues will have a GA section in front, according to my quick research.

Note this is based on what's posted on the official venue/ticket sites, they've been wrong before so could be different when the sales start.

Venues with front GA:
- Franklin, TN (Firstbank Amphitheater, capacity 7500) - GA pit (seating chart (https://www.ticketmaster.com/event/1B005C42ED917BA6))
- Troutdale, OR (Edgefield, capacity 7000) - All GA (listed as "General Admission" (https://edgefieldconcerts.com/event/nine-inch-nails/))
- Bend, OR (Hayden Homes Amphitheater, capacity 8000) - All GA (seating chart (https://www.ticketmaster.com/event/0F005C43AE285CED))
- Las Vegas, NV (Zapos Theater, capacity 7000) - GA pit (seating chart (https://www.ticketmaster.com/event/39005C43986D30E7))
- Cleveland, OH (Blossom Music Center, capacity 23000) - GA pit (seating chart (https://concerts.livenation.com/event/05005C42FDD778AB))
- Berkeley, CA (Greek Theatre, capacity 8500) - All GA (listed as "General Admission" (https://apeconcerts.com/events/nine-inch-nails-220911/))

Venues without front GA:
- Raleigh, NC (Red Hat Amphitheater) - Seats + lawn (seating chart (https://www.ticketmaster.com/event/2D005C42C1E25C93))
- Denver, CO (Red Rocks, capacity 9545) - Seats + rear GA (no seating chart posted but based on previous NIN shows)

Serene Nymph
02-07-2022, 04:11 PM
I've never bought tickets online.
Can anyone explain why there's presale for "NIN" tickets and a separate sale for festival tickets? It appears that I can buy Shaky Knees tickets right now. Which is better?
Do I have to go on Ticket Master to access tomorrow's presale and nowhere else? Would either method give a better price?

In Arms of Undertow
02-07-2022, 04:20 PM
NOLA 2018 can't be my one and only. Can't make the dates in April or May so have no option but to try for the Red Rocks. YOLO.

richardp
02-07-2022, 04:27 PM
It sucks living in a flyover state. But hey, at least they made sure California was covered, honestly completely shocked they didn't hit chicago for 9 individual dates like the last run.

I'm so tired of every major tour having a million shows in fucking Chicago.

FULLMETAL
02-07-2022, 04:35 PM
Can anyone explain why there's presale for "NIN" tickets and a separate sale for festival tickets? It appears that I can buy Shaky Knees tickets right now. Which is better?
Do I have to go on Ticket Master to access tomorrow's presale and nowhere else? Would either method give a better price?

Festival Tickets are usually grouped by days so you can check out all the acts featured on that specific day. The dates just announced are shows where NIN is the only headliner, it's their specific performance so you're buying a single ticket for NIN and their opening acts.

If you want to see a bunch of bands + NIN, a festival show is your ideal situation. If you just care about NIN, then you should try to get a ticket for the newly announced dates.

Go to NIN.com/live (https://www.nin.com/live/) and use those links to try and buy tickets for the show you want to see.

I hope this makes sense & answers your questions.

xolotl
02-07-2022, 04:46 PM

Festival ticket sales are generally going to be separate from the rest of the tour stops, so if you want to go to the festival shows, do it from the fesitval's own website to make sure you're not getting ripped off.

As for the rest: yeah, Ticketmaster is unfortunately your only option. It will suck. Ticketmaster will actively do everything they can to make every step of the process suck. There won't be anywhere cheaper, but do watch out because Ticketmaster has integrated secondary market stuff. So you may end up seeing resales in the listings for far in excess of the base price of the tickets. (Possibly they only do that once the "public" onsale has happened?) Ticketmaster also does their damned "variable pricing" bullshit so maybe even their own non-resold tickets can go up? I dunno about that, but they are, alas, going to be the cheapest place to get them. (Unless maybe the shows sell very poorly and scalpers end up underselling just to make something back.)

As for separate presales, it's just a bunch of different small blocks of tickets which are protected by a password. If there's multiple presales and you miss out on one, you can try your luck with another (so long as you've got the password). And you can always just try again on the "public" onsales on Friday, of course. Note that especially for the presales, it will go real fast. Make sure you're logged in well in advance of the onsale time. Good luck, it'll be awful!

Deja fucking vu.

Yeah, I feel you -- sorry to hear that you caught it despite being as careful as possible. It can really suck to feel like you're the only one taking the pandemic seriously anymore... I know too many COVID-floor nurses who've been continuing to get wrecked physically and emotionally by this whole thing, so I've been continuing to isolate (while being fully vax'd+boosted) as well. I've had a couple friends even end up in the hospital despite being vax'd+boosted, though fortunately without the worst of the symptoms, and they're all doing fine now. I'm staring down a March+April of having tickets to things that I optimistically bought last spring/summer, which I'm almost certainly gonna just resell / give away instead.

I can understand someone's willingness to go to an outdoor vax-required show, though, especially in areas where spring is going to be going on in full force, and hopefully we all get a little breather (pun not intended) from infection rates. It'll certainly be interesting to see how things look in late April, let alone September. And hopefully the venues actually do a thorough + competent job of checking cards and enforcing masks, though I've heard anecdotally that that's probably the exception, rather than the rule. (Just, like, in general. I didn't hear anything specifically about any of these venues.)

Myself, I'm planning on trying to get tickets for that Cleveland show, and will try to be optimistic that I'll feel good enough about going, by then. Here's hoping!

buckets of lube
02-07-2022, 05:06 PM
It appears that most of these venues will have a GA section in front, according to my quick research.

Note this is based on what's posted on the official venue/ticket sites, they've been wrong before so could be different when the sales start.

Venues with front GA:
- Franklin, TN (Firstbank Amphitheater, capacity 7500) - GA pit (seating chart (https://www.ticketmaster.com/event/1B005C42ED917BA6))
- Troutdale, OR (Edgefield, capacity 7000) - All GA (listed as "General Admission" (https://edgefieldconcerts.com/event/nine-inch-nails/))
- Bend, OR (Hayden Homes Amphitheater, capacity 8000) - All GA (seating chart (https://www.ticketmaster.com/event/0F005C43AE285CED))
- Las Vegas, NV (Zapos Theater, capacity 7000) - GA pit (seating chart (https://www.ticketmaster.com/event/39005C43986D30E7))
- Cleveland, OH (Blossom Music Center, capacity 23000) - GA pit (seating chart (https://concerts.livenation.com/event/05005C42FDD778AB))
- Berkeley, CA (Greek Theatre, capacity 8500) - All GA (listed as "General Admission" (https://apeconcerts.com/events/nine-inch-nails-220911/))

Venues without front GA:
- Raleigh, NC (Red Hat Amphitheater) - Seats + lawn (seating chart (https://www.ticketmaster.com/event/2D005C42C1E25C93))
- Denver, CO (Red Rocks, capacity 9545) - Seats + rear GA (no seating chart posted but based on previous NIN shows)

From what I read online, Red Hat in Raleigh also has a GA pit depending on the type of show. It could be that Ticketmaster is not using the correct seating chart.

themethatyouknow
02-07-2022, 05:47 PM
Last time he said he was going to take up a residency at here haha. Given the Covid situation, a nice airy outdoor venue like Red Rocks is the perfect place for them to play as many shows as possible.

suprefan
02-07-2022, 06:16 PM
NIN at Louder than Life

https://twitter.com/ltlfest/status/1490837164703113217?s=21

sonic_discord
02-07-2022, 06:18 PM
NIN at Louder than Life

Just came to post this!

cahernandez
02-07-2022, 06:22 PM
I'm going to be buying 4 tickets tomorrow during the presale, will it be easier getting, say, 2 tickets, as opposed to the 4? Or does it make no difference?

suprefan
02-07-2022, 06:22 PM

Some people think theyre still going to do Riot Fesf but I dont think theres any reason for them to have to make the flight after Primavera to go do that and hang out before Kentucky. If NIN added a vegas date for example that pretty much guarantees theyre not doing it. And who knows, what if Lollapalooza booked them and theyre gonna have a batch of dates around that but cant announce til next month.

I'm going to be buying 4 tickets tomorrow during the presale, will it be easier getting, say, 2 tickets, as opposed to the 4? Or does it make no difference?

Youll pay more if you buy 2 and 2. Theyll stick you with some extra processing and venue fees cause its 2 transactions.

Zimbo
02-07-2022, 06:26 PM

Ahh, Chicago. AKA: We only play here and not in Wisconsin anymore. But i'll tell you what, I even miss the commutes to IL NIN shows.

redwingsrock
02-07-2022, 06:47 PM

Not sure anyone will know the answer to this, but does this likely mean tickets won't be available on after-market like Stub Hub? I have a pretty hefty credit on Stub Hub from when I purchased tix to the Cleveland show last year that was cancelled and wouldn't mind using the credit to one of these shows if I miss out tomorrow.

Also - when I saw Coheed at Red Hat in Raleigh, they did have a pit section.

virushopper
02-07-2022, 06:55 PM
NIN at Louder than Life

Makes me wonder if Aftershock is a possibility.

M1ke
02-07-2022, 06:57 PM
Alright, someone hooked me up with a pre-sale code.

I'm going to try to buy tickets for Cleveland, in the hopes that it's safe to go, when the time comes. I'm triple-vaxxed, and it's an outdoor venue, so unless there's another new variant that appears I should be OK.

I don't think the border is going to re-close, so if I can grab tickets I should be able to go.

If everything goes well this'll be my first time leaving the country since covid started....my fingers are crossed!!!

M1ke
02-07-2022, 07:04 PM
Not sure anyone will know the answer to this, but does this likely mean tickets won't be available on after-market like Stub Hub? I have a pretty hefty credit on Stub Hub from when I purchased tix to the Cleveland show last year that was cancelled and wouldn't mind using the credit to one of these shows if I miss out tomorrow.

I guess it depends on what NIN convinced ticketbastard to agree to. A lot of shows are mobile only with rotating changing tickets like that, but most of the time the ticketbastard app will still allow you to send those tickets to someone else through the app.

Zimbo
02-07-2022, 07:12 PM
Fuck it, might try to go to NC show. But, looking at the dates, they're playing Lolla or Summerfest.

buckets of lube
02-07-2022, 07:19 PM
I wonder whether Pitchfork in Chicago is an option too.

At this point, I'll be pissed if they suddenly announce more standalone shows on the East Coast. Would hate to make all these travel arrangements for the band to then play closer dates.

henryeatscereal
02-07-2022, 08:09 PM
I think there's a chance they'll come back to Mexico, right?

https://static.seekingalpha.com/uploads/2012/10/17/saupload_lloyd-300x300.jpg

suprefan
02-07-2022, 08:20 PM

There is very much going to be an aftermarket. The only way that NIN could prevent resale is if all the shows were will call only with immediate entry. Resellers would have to show up and spend their time at the show to try and make money off a couple extra tickets. All theyre doing is spewing out the same stuff Live Nation does with any major tour and such, but re worded to NIN. They really got lazy and shouldve sent unique passwords to everyone on the email list. That way you cant just give it to everyone and their mother. the waiting room has been a thing for so long, I dont know why theyre even bringing it up like they just created the ultimate safeguards. There are programs that can get around waiting room checks and everything, so this is all useless.

Makes me wonder if Aftershock is a possibility.

Maybe, but having the Berkeley show booked is a strike against that due to a radius clause. Although theyre def waiving that due to MCR being back as a headliner this year. Higher chance of ACL with the time frame.

At this point, I'll be pissed if they suddenly announce more standalone shows on the East Coast. Would hate to make all these travel arrangements for the band to then play closer dates.

Not that they cant afford it, but it would be pretty weird to have them headline Pitchfork. It would be the oddest mix of rock bros and cool kids the fest has ever seen. Even crazier than the R Kelly year. Higher chance of Lolla. Unless they are a surprise for Summerfest? Summerfest runs through the middle of September and prob would go out of their way to book a show for them with a bunch of random bands.

Zimbo
02-07-2022, 08:22 PM

Rumor is Pitchfork 2022 is July 15-17th. I could see maybe NIN doing one of the cover-to-cover sets. Pitchfork, Summerfest, or Lolla. I mean, no midwest shows is nuts. Well, other than Ohio but that is a big IOU show.

Failure
02-07-2022, 08:41 PM
Yeah, I’m in the same camp…haven’t received any emails or pre-sales codes. If someone could hook me up via PM, I would be forever in debt. Trying to snag a ticket to Raleigh.

PS- I have bought tons of merch over the past few years (and went to lots of shows in 2017-18). So really not sure how I didn’t receive an email. Sigh!

buzburbank
02-07-2022, 09:05 PM
I'm so tired of every major tour having a million shows in fucking Chicago.

Counterpoint...Chicago is easily accessible to millions via air, road, and rail, has legit mass transit options, and has lots to see and do during the day between shows.

So if you want to get out of town, hit up a few shows, and NOT be a road warrior yourself, mini-residencies in destination/hub cities such as CHI aren't all that bad.

suprefan
02-07-2022, 11:08 PM
Rumor is Pitchfork 2022 is July 15-17th. I could see maybe NIN doing one of the cover-to-cover sets. Pitchfork, Summerfest, or Lolla. I mean, no midwest shows is nuts. Well, other than Ohio but that is a big IOU show.

Its def July 15 - 17. And Pitchfork doesnt do that stuff anymore with artists doing a specific kind of set. Belle and Sebastian in 2019 did If Youre Feeling Sinister in full cause it was something they were doing on tour, but before that there hasnt been something of that sort since 2008. All Tomorrows Parties was a partner with them and those guys booked those acts to do that stuff. but they went belly up a while ago.

Moebius
02-07-2022, 11:17 PM
From what I read online, Red Hat in Raleigh also has a GA pit depending on the type of show. It could be that Ticketmaster is not using the correct seating chart.

You're right, that's quite possible, but that's what they currently have showing. We'll just have to see.

shagg_187
02-08-2022, 12:56 AM
I think there's a chance they'll come back to Mexico, right?

https://static.seekingalpha.com/uploads/2012/10/17/saupload_lloyd-300x300.jpg

Canada would be nice too, maynnn.

WorzelG
02-08-2022, 04:04 AM
Something I would like to see in lieu of an international tour is something like a stream of their rehearsals or something like that, towards the end obviously. Hopefully one or other of the festivals will be streamed

versusreality
02-08-2022, 05:00 AM
traveling is out the picture for me so I am hoping he announces some more dates, including in NYC...

spahn
02-08-2022, 06:18 AM
Tampa has a nice amphitheater #justSayin

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Uneven Stephen
02-08-2022, 08:08 AM
Can someone kindly message me the presale code? I'm signed up for the mailing list but never got an email. Idk if there are unique codes, but I'm specifically planning on buying tix for Red Rocks

richardp
02-08-2022, 08:33 AM
Counterpoint...Chicago is easily accessible to millions via air, road, and rail, has legit mass transit options, and has lots to see and do during the day between shows.

So if you want to get out of town, hit up a few shows, and NOT be a road warrior yourself, mini-residencies in destination/hub cities such as CHI aren't all that bad.

Yeah I've traveled to Chicago for multiple tours. It's expensive as fucking hell. And quite frankly... not that worth it.

Papagolash
02-08-2022, 08:33 AM
Pre-sale code is STILLHERE

cdm
02-08-2022, 08:34 AM
I cannot fucking stand how Ticketmaster doesn't release pricing prior to the presale.

Moebius
02-08-2022, 08:47 AM
Good luck everyone, may your queue be short and empty of scalpers

xolotl
02-08-2022, 08:58 AM
I cannot fucking stand how Ticketmaster doesn't release pricing prior to the presale.

I bet they use the volume of people waiting in the queues/waitingrooms to "seed" the values for their fucking "variable pricing" bullshit.

Ticketmaster really deserves to get erased from the timeline for all their hideous garbage.

M1ke
02-08-2022, 09:00 AM
2000+ people ahead of me. Fuck.

Hazard
02-08-2022, 09:00 AM
Email said presale is 10am EST but ticketmaster says 10 PST I'm confused. 3 hour difference.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

cdm
02-08-2022, 09:01 AM

fuckin same

sweeterthan
02-08-2022, 09:01 AM
Email said presale is 10am EST but ticketmaster says 10 PST I'm confused. 3 hour difference.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

i think it depends on you time zone. 10am in your time zone.

kdrcraig
02-08-2022, 09:02 AM
Yep 2000+ ahead of me as well

xolotl
lol, "2000+ PEOPLE AHEAD OF YOU."

I'd figured my chances of actually snagging anything on the presale were slim; would be pretty shocked if I made it through with that RNG roll. :D Ah well, hope springs eternal. Can always try my luck on Friday if I do miss out today.

Moebius
2000+ for me and my friend as well.

FULLMETAL
02-08-2022, 09:03 AM
Yeah, 2000+ for Blossom & 1689 for Raleigh. This is going to be a long day.

cdm
02-08-2022, 09:04 AM
I hope I live long enough to see Ticketmaster regulated / pulverized into fine dust. ( i won't)

LexTron6K
Mooseknuckle?!?

Failure
fucking ticketmaster. seems like the waiting room opened up at 9:50 sharp. i couldn’t have more than one or two seconds behind anyone else. yet…2000+ people ahead of me.

yes of course…this is going to hurt

xolotl
2000+ for me and my friend as well.

Ticketmaster conspiracy hypothesis: they do this for literally everyone, the presale *actually* starts at like ten after (instead of right on 00), and "2000+" is a tactic they use to further inflate the prices they show, once you're actually in.

Edit: Mine started counting down and I've now got "1940" listed, fyi...

cdm
02-08-2022, 09:05 AM
Shit ton of listings already on Stubhub.

thefragile_jake
02-08-2022, 09:06 AM
This Red Rocks one is taking forever lol

EDIT: oh fuck i have the time zone wrong lol

nmitchell86
02-08-2022, 09:06 AM
It never asked me for the presale code, only to text me to authenticate me... or am I waaaaaay back in the process?

M1ke
02-08-2022, 09:08 AM
It never asked me for the presale code, only to text me to authenticate me... or am I waaaaaay back in the process?

Code comes after the queue.

Hazard
02-08-2022, 09:08 AM
i think it depends on you time zone. 10am in your time zone.

I'm central time so it should be in one hour, but it's telling me three. hmmm

Oh God do you mean the venue's local time? Man I'm an idiot why did that not occur to me. Ok duh, thanks.

nmitchell86
02-08-2022, 09:09 AM

at least you have a number I have "calculating.." ahead of me.

ghostaustin
02-08-2022, 09:10 AM
dang it. I'm trying to buy seats for four people and the only ones that were left were single seats spread all over the venue

M1ke
02-08-2022, 09:12 AM
WTF....

Got into it, everything was coming up as "sorry, someone else grabbed this", then it told me I had too many reservations, kicked me out and I'm back to 2000+ people ahead of me.

Fucking ticketbastard.

cdm
IT FUCKING KICKED ME OUT "maximum reserves reached" What the fuck does that mean?

SM Rollinger
Damn I got in after 9 minutes and everything except for the lawn in Cleveland was sold out, so that's what I got.

LETS GO! Ministry 3 times this year!

Swykk
Woooooeeeee it looked bad for awhile there but I am in for Cleveland!

Gonna do it again for Vegas in a couple hours.

M1ke
02-08-2022, 09:13 AM
IT FUCKING KICKED ME OUT "maximum reserves reached" What the fuck does that mean?
I think it's ticketmaster code for "we sold your tickets to a scalper", I got the same thing.

ViN
02-08-2022, 09:16 AM
I also got fucking kicked out.

tfang
Thanks for the early morning hose down TM. Always a treat.

Denim Chicken
Ha kept getting someone else took your seats. Then finally got a single right up front... super excited... $414. fuck ticketmaster

And now I got kicked out. Always fun

nmitchell86
02-08-2022, 09:18 AM
I think it's ticketmaster code for "we sold your tickets to a scalper", I got the same thing.

By scalper you mean, ticketmaster sold them to their selves for their own "secondary" market.

ryanmcfly
02-08-2022, 09:22 AM
Scored a ticket for Raleigh. Finna try for a pit ticket in Nashville.

nmitchell86
02-08-2022, 09:24 AM
Fuck pre-sales. They need to send one time use only private links, pre-verified. As much stuff as I have bought from nin.com they have my info to verify me. No pass codes. No competing with bots. This is what you do if you really want your fans to get reasonable priced tickets. I miss the physical world ticket sale. That was legit.

Sarah K
02-08-2022, 09:24 AM
WTF....

Got into it, everything was coming up as "sorry, someone else grabbed this", then it told me I had too many reservations, kicked me out and I'm back to 2000+ people ahead of me.

Fucking ticketbastard.

This is the exact same thing that just happened to me.

magnolia
02-08-2022, 09:25 AM
Fuuuuck I fucking hate this

Theodora
Anyone have extra Cleveland tickets? 5 of us were trying and we all struck out.

FULLMETAL
Official Platinum is such a fucking scam. Had several PIT tickets for Blossom and decent seats for Raleigh, but "another fan beat me to them." I'll have another go with the other pre-sale for these two.

xolotl
Heh, yeah, just got booted out myself. For anyone else hanging on (or wondering for presales that haven't started yet), it looks like seats do pretty frequently open up, but it's the luck of the draw whether you'll be able to claim them or not. Presumably that same seat just popped up on hundreds of other folks' PCs, so unless you happen to click it first, you'll end up being SOL. It doesn't help that the ones that pop up are often either "variably priced" or on the secondary market. The base ticket prices didn't seem too bad, but after the initial deluge, anything close was at least $200, and up to $400+ sometimes.

But yeah, persistence might pay off if you stick with it. I'm planning on sitting there for awhile longer, hoping for some reasonably-priced blue dots to show up, but I'd be pretty shocked if I didn't have to just try again on Friday. c'est la vie!

M1ke
2nd time through the queue, same result. Still trying.

edit: I don't even care that much where I sit. I'd take basically anything, but they won't just sell me "best available", they make me play games trying to click on specific seats.....fucking fuck.

Moebius
02-08-2022, 09:26 AM
It took a bunch of refreshing but somehow I landed pit for Cleveland, can't believe it.

I know it's trite, but keep trying!

jshebib
02-08-2022, 09:28 AM
looking for artist presale code or anything really. hoping to attend the Raleigh show. please PM thanks

nmitchell86
02-08-2022, 09:29 AM
2nd time through the queue, same result. Still trying.

edit: I don't even care that much where I sit. I'd take basically anything, but they won't just sell me "best available", they make me play games trying to click on specific seats.....fucking fuck.

Second time? Good luck, I'm still waiting on my first... I was on the site 10mim before. Followed all the "rules".

suprefan
02-08-2022, 09:29 AM
Official Platinum is such a fucking scam. Had several PIT tickets for Blossom and decent seats for Raleigh, but "another fan beat me to them." I'll have another go with the other pre-sale for these two.

there wont be any tickets in the other presales.

Failure
02-08-2022, 09:31 AM
Good news is that I stuck with it and was able to get 2 tickets for Raleigh (Section 1, Row AA, Seats 6 and 7). Bad news is that the tickets were "official platinum" and cost $454! What is Official Platinum anyway? The seats aren't that great.....basically 22nd row and way off to the Robin side of the stage. Do I get like, early entrance or an open bar or something? Seems like I got duped and these are secondary market prices.

Oh well. I'll be there.

cdm
02-08-2022, 09:32 AM
I got back into the presale, picked a seat, it was available. went to check out, clicked "purchase" and got a "it's not you it's us" message.

It sent me back in and I managed to get a Cleveland ticket. I'm not even sure where it is but I'm in the seats. FUCK

M1ke
02-08-2022, 09:33 AM
GOT EM!

Took 3 tries, but I managed to get a pair of tickets, Section 22, row M for Cleveland.

Discobunny
02-08-2022, 09:34 AM
This is some bullshit

allegate
02-08-2022, 09:36 AM
Trying to figure out the Troutdale thing. The site says "tickets will go onsale in three days" and doesn't give me an option to put a code in. Is that one not doing presales then, or is the mobile site just weird af.

tony.parente
02-08-2022, 09:36 AM
Man, did a curiosity check in Ohio - was able to 'secure' 2 seats around the 10th row. $750 for 2 tickets after fees.

There's not a band I would pay $750 to see in any capacity.

FULLMETAL
02-08-2022, 09:37 AM
Are you sure they haven't allocated a block for the Radio Station & HOF pre-sales? Regardless, it seems like anything good will be a Official Platinum. There's an "OP" front row on the far side of the stage at Raleigh for $500 including fees. Fuck. That. Shit.

trollmanen
02-08-2022, 09:38 AM
I scored "Artist Presale" tickets for Raleigh, Sec 3 Row JJ for $95 each. I got lucky for sure.

cdm
02-08-2022, 09:39 AM
Assuming it's TM...log in > verify via text > countdown > queue > "almost ready to buy tix" > presale code entry > select tix > oh sorry someone got those > get kicked out after 10 or so tries.

xolotl
02-08-2022, 09:41 AM
Well, ticket options for Cleveland's presale seem to have pretty well dried up. There's still lawn, but all that's popped up for me for awhile now is that plus $300+ "platinum" tickets, and hell if I'm doing that. So yeah, presumably it'll have to be Friday for me!

As an aside, I love how the site punishes you for using is as-intended. Each time you click on a listing on the right and attempt to buy 'em, it counts as a "reservation," and you've only got a certain number of those before it kicks you out and puts you back in the queue. Mate, you're the one who told me those tickets were available. Maybe if you didn't want me clicking on them you shouldn't've made it an option, yeah?

allegate
Trying to figure out the Troutdale thing. The site says "tickets will go onsale in three days" and doesn't give me an option to put a code in. Is that one not doing presales then, or is the mobile site just weird af.

EXCLUSIVE EDGEFIELD PRESALE THIS THURSDAY AT 10AM.
Sign up to get a reminder and the password via text!Well shit. I guess I'm going to try for Bend then because at least it's on the weekend.

Discobunny
Assuming it's TM...log in > verify via text > countdown > queue > "almost ready to buy tix" > presale code entry > select tix > oh sorry someone got those > get kicked out after 10 or so tries.

This is the shit that makes people look for cheat scripts to buy tickets

suprefan
02-08-2022, 09:44 AM

Etix is formatted in a way to make you overlook presales for shows. its there and itll show up when it goes on sale to put the password in.

edit: and to push the narrative that they could be playing Pitchfork, the article in the news section on nin.com is the pitchfork one when the tour announcement came up which wasnt a pre determined ready to go story either. hmmmm

Papagolash
02-08-2022, 09:48 AM
Ended up finally grabbing a ticket, 40 minutes after they went on sale. My bank initially declined my card, fraud alert, sheesh.

allegate
02-08-2022, 09:49 AM
https://event.etix.com/ticket/online/performanceSale.do?performance_id=6546876&method=restoreToken&viewFullSite=true

doesn’t seem to be a place, even with formatting.

xolotl
02-08-2022, 09:53 AM
While I wait for this presale to sputter out, I'm sure folks are curious about what the "base" ticket prices are. (These are just for the Cleveland show, btw)

Pit: $125
First seated ring: Dunno, I don't think I ever saw any of those pop up that weren't "Platinum" or resale market
Second seated ring: $90
Third seated ring: $68
Back bit of the third seated ring (bleacher-style seats, no back support): $48
Lawn: $30

So yeah, not too bad as modern ticket prices go.

Edit: Heh, sheesh -- some more tickets are still occasionally popping up, but now I'm just getting "Error Code: 0011" whenever I try to add 'em, instead of the usual "someone else beat you to them." Bravo, TM/LN!

Edit edit: I expect the presale for Cleveland is well and truly over by this point; haven't seen anything but Lawn pop up for the past ten minutes or so. Probably my "Error Code: 0011" stuff before was just me having seats showing up which were "turned off" when the clock rolled to the next hour or something.

cdm
02-08-2022, 10:07 AM
Good luck to everyone trying for these MTN and Pacific time fiascos / presales.

suprefan
02-08-2022, 10:07 AM
lol did the 5300 people in front of me all buy 4 tickets each?

08:07 AM
Due to demand, ticket availability is limited and ticket options may vary throughout the venue.

parapet
02-08-2022, 10:14 AM
Pit not included in nashville presale, what

xolotl
02-08-2022, 10:17 AM
Good luck to everyone trying for these MTN and Pacific time fiascos / presales.

To be vaguely fair to TM/LN, it'll always feel like a fiasco when demand outstrips supply. Someone's gonna get fucked over, even if they followed the rules and did everything right.

It's just a shame that TM/LN do everything they can to make the situation That Much Worse. :D

magnolia
02-08-2022, 10:17 AM
I got Nashville. No pit, but whatever. First section up from it. Husband will be thrilled to have a seat for once.
It still did the god damn "someone has already got these, sorry!" dance with me the first four times I clicked anything, so I was so shocked it sent me on through with the ones I got that I just went for them.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220208/4c13f8a4b77d28459b2f552efc99e2a6.jpg

Edit:
Ok, time to get serious.
Lit the Saint Rez candle for good luck [emoji1695]

ponch
02-08-2022, 10:31 AM
jesus hold the wheel, I'm in the red rocks waiting room.

Denim Chicken
02-08-2022, 10:33 AM
Was able to snag 2 seats for Nashville. Went back to Cleveland, refreshed a few times a somehow got a pit ticket two minutes ago!!!! so keep checking more keep popping up

pwing47
02-08-2022, 10:46 AM
Here's my experience and maybe some hope for others. For the Ohio show, I was in the waiting room forever (like others) and then basically had nothing decent for a long time. I persevered until now (90+ mins after sale started) and kept refreshing hoping for a single ticket and FINALLY got a PIT ticket. There are some other decent options now for less than one arm+one leg as well.

FYI my price for a PIT ticket was 157 after fees. I did see another pit for 125 after fees.

Keep trying as some are coming back into circulation! Good luck everyone.

arewhyehen
02-08-2022, 10:49 AM
Pit not included in nashville presale, what

Did you confirm that with someone or just going by the lack of pit tickets on the TM site? Obviously they are most sought after so I assumed they were just sold out in the first 20 minutes before TM even let me in to try and buy their platinum tickets

allegate
02-08-2022, 10:53 AM
I keep forgetting that little line from the email that says that Troutdale won't have a waiting room. so it's basically "wait until 10 for something that might suddenly show up and then hey I hope you have all your credit card info saved".