PDA

View Full Version : 2021.09.21+23 CANCELLED - Cleveland, OH @ Jacobs Pavilion

sweeterthan
05-14-2021, 11:35 AM

m0reta
05-14-2021, 12:45 PM
So uh...how many people can stand on that barrier in the pit? Asking for my legs!

JessicaSarahS
05-14-2021, 12:56 PM
So uh...how many people can stand on that barrier in the pit? Asking for my legs!

Right?! I’m getting old. I’ll do one pit day and one seated day.

I still can’t believe that I’m going to go through with this trip. I guess that’s what happens when I haven’t gone anywhere in a year— Ohio ends up looking appealing!

SM Rollinger
05-14-2021, 02:16 PM
Got seats centered on the stage for night two, and with my friends on each side of me blocking, I'll finally be able to start using my new taping rig. I initially had some issues with the battery box, so I've only had two shows (ministry opening for slayer, and ghost) to really use it to it's full potential. I've recently bought a studio monitor package for my synth gear, and I've listened to both tapes through it and goddamn these mics are crystal clear and in your face with killer bass response.

Sorry guys getting off topic, I'm just hyped to be able to tape again and even more so that my first band back is also my favorite.

Calx1111
05-14-2021, 04:02 PM
Definitely looks like Trent/Atticus are partnering with Rob Sheridan again for this artwork

WorzelG
05-14-2021, 04:39 PM
Definitely looks like Trent/Atticus are partnering with Rob Sheridan again for this artwork
I’m sure someone asked him that on Twitter and he said no it wasn’t him

hippygeek
05-14-2021, 05:16 PM
Looking for a bleachers ticket for Thursday - straight swap for a Tuesday Bleachers seat, or cash. DM! :D

(will also include free AVOTT Blu Ray, hehe)

ViN
05-14-2021, 07:04 PM
I’ll be there in the pit on day one.

Been trying since 2005 to see them here in Cleveland and the money just never worked for me. Jobless teen in 2005, broke college student in 2013, now able to afford jacked up aftermarket prices. Whatever, at least I’ll finally cross them off my list.

Calx1111
05-15-2021, 01:26 AM
I’ll be there in the pit on day one.

Been trying since 2005 to see them here in Cleveland and the money just never worked for me. Jobless teen in 2005, broke college student in 2013, now able to afford jacked up aftermarket prices. Whatever, at least I’ll finally cross them off my list.

Congrats! Your life is about to change haha

ninlive
05-15-2021, 08:05 AM
I don't know what everyone's plans are, but I'd definitely love to get together with some people (Cause what is socializing?) in an outdoor setting. Meet up at a brewery where maybe we can make a reservation? I've been looking around and there are a handful of them around the venue. But maybe this can happen on Wednesday or something? I went with some friends to U2 a few years back in Cleveland and it was the best time meeting other fans.

I know in other threads some said what will the mask situation be at the show. I know for my self that I'll continue to wear my mask just out of respect of other people. Even though I have had my vaccine etc. Just to be on the safe side. I am optimistic for the next few months/summer before the shows roll around data will continue to come out and cases hopefully lowering.

I am just so pumped. I felt like this last year I have just been going through the motions. Concerts/live music were a big part of my identity and I am absolutely buzzing.

SM Rollinger
05-15-2021, 08:31 AM
I don't know what everyone's plans are, but I'd definitely love to get together with some people (Cause what is socializing?) in an outdoor setting. Meet up at a brewery where maybe we can make a reservation? I've been looking around and there are a handful of them around the venue. But maybe this can happen on Wednesday or something? I went with some friends to U2 a few years back in Cleveland and it was the best time meeting other fans.

I know in other threads some said what will the mask situation be at the show. I know for my self that I'll continue to wear my mask just out of respect of other people. Even though I have had my vaccine etc. Just to be on the safe side. I am optimistic for the next few months/summer before the shows roll around data will continue to come out and cases hopefully lowering.

I am just so pumped. I felt like this last year I have just been going through the motions. Concerts/live music were a big part of my identity and I am absolutely buzzing.

I think we are flying in Wednesday morning so I would be down for a meet up that night.

Totally agree with you about this last year, just going through the motions. Glad to have some live music in my future (not that it ever stopped here in south Dakota, but I wasn't about to risk my life...)

makepacer
05-15-2021, 11:58 AM
Long time lurker, just getting around to joining ETS because I've been hanging around a lot these last couple of weeks.

Scored one ticket to each night in Cleveland, so I guess this'll be that solo vacation I've been meaning to take for a few years! I've never been to Cleveland, and haven't seen Nine Inch Nails since 5/6/2000 so I am beyond excited. Travel is booked, so I just have to square away lodging. I might look into going to the Indians/Royals baseball game on the 22nd, unless there's some NIN related hoopla at the RRHoF that day.

lowlight10
05-15-2021, 12:54 PM
Tapers looking for two tickets for each night if anybody can help. Thanks!

Toadflax
05-15-2021, 01:09 PM
5/6/2000

I was there! The Great Below destroyed me that night.

Still
05-15-2021, 01:23 PM
Well, with tickets and travel arrangements finally secured, I'm stoked to get out and see live music again! I would love to meet up for some brews on the 22nd.

NotoriousTIMP
05-15-2021, 09:46 PM
We doing a hotel takeover again? where is everyone staying?

heavenly_bearded
05-15-2021, 10:10 PM

Ummm the parking lot duh ��

I'm so excited to see y'all. For too long it felt like this would never happen again.

JessicaSarahS
05-15-2021, 11:55 PM
I don't know what everyone's plans are, but I'd definitely love to get together with some people (Cause what is socializing?) in an outdoor setting. Meet up at a brewery where maybe we can make a reservation? I've been looking around and there are a handful of them around the venue. But maybe this can happen on Wednesday or something?

I’m up for that! I’m planning on visiting the RRHOF midday but I’ll be free afterwards.

Staying at the Kimpton. Looking forward to seeing everyone again!

ImTheWiseJanitor
05-16-2021, 02:45 AM
Just wanted to put the feelers out there - but if anyone has one pit ticket available for Thursday they’re willing to part with, I’d be happy to work out a deal (just not, you know, for $450). Got myself a perfect front row seat to the right of the stage for Tuesday, so I’m hoping to track down a pit ticket for Thursday before I commit to buying a seat.

That said, anyone here who’s asked before me should get first dibs! But I thought I may as well see if there’s one floating around out there.

makepacer
05-16-2021, 04:46 AM
I was there! The Great Below destroyed me that night.

Crazy you say that, because that's the song I remember most from that night. It was my favorite from the Fragile, and I remember when they started playing it, it felt like a vacuum sucked all of the oxygen out of the Spectrum and we were all floating in stasis or something.

eachpassingphase
05-16-2021, 04:11 PM

Holiday Inn Express. Looks like I'm right around the corner from JessicaSarahS

SM Rollinger
05-17-2021, 07:07 AM

Hampton Inn that's .9 miles from the venue

3knic
05-17-2021, 12:22 PM
I'll be at the first night with my wife. Came up empty handed during every presale but opted for some after market GA tickets. Price was way more than desired but there is no way I was missing the chance for them to come back to Cleveland

bractune
05-17-2021, 04:41 PM
I really hate doing this, but I am looking for Floor tickets for both shows. Came up empty on all the presales. The scalper situation really is unhinged. I know everyone else is also looking for tickets, but if you guys have anything, please me know. There is absolutely no way I am missing these shows.

Thank you much

bryan_NIN65
05-17-2021, 05:39 PM
Are the bleacher ga tix same as seated just after row Z? I'm trying to find good pics and it looks like one big section and after row Z is GA?

sonic_discord
05-17-2021, 08:35 PM
Question: is there any significance to the GA number on floor tickets? For example, "FLOOR1, GA5"
Or the number after "FLOOR," for that matter? From the way the seating chart looked when buying tickets, I assumed all floor tickets were equal, but I started to wonder.

FULLMETAL
05-17-2021, 08:46 PM
Question: is there any significance to the GA number on floor tickets? For example, "FLOOR1, GA5"
Or the number after "FLOOR," for that matter? From the way the seating chart looked when buying tickets, I assumed all floor tickets were equal, but I started to wonder.

It's the system that Ticketmaster/LiveNation uses to allocate available seating (similar to GA tickets having Section, Row, and Seat numbers).

sonic_discord
05-17-2021, 09:01 PM
It's the system that Ticketmaster/LiveNation uses to allocate available seating (similar to GA tickets having Section, Row, and Seat numbers).

Thanks, that's what I had assumed.

ninlive
05-18-2021, 11:09 AM
Sold.

sticksandhair
05-18-2021, 12:14 PM
I put this is another thread area, going to plop it here too. Just an FYI

Hi. I'm going to throw my 2 cents in here in reference to getting around Downtown Cleveland if you're not familiar. IMO it is a pain in the ass. (I have lived in the westside burbs my entire life.) BUT Nautica stage is a GREAT venue so it's worth it. If you're driving it's easy, there is parking near the venue. I would NOT walk alone to a hotel at night, girl or guy. Hotels may appear close when looking at a map, they are not. Aloft is, if you can use the water taxi. There are no straight shot roads to hotels down there and some of the way may not be very safe. Go on google maps and put in Jacobs Pavillion. The area is called The Flats. I will try to explain. See that road labeled OH 2, that is called the Shoreway, it looks like it goes across the river, it does but it is above you (elevated) when you're in the Flats. It's a highway, you can't walk on it. Under that road, in "The Flats" is a water taxi that's free to get you to the other side of the river, but they do not run late (I think they stop at 9pm) Also if you are ubering in or out of there this is the area you will catch your ride to and from show, and you may have to wait A LONG time. If people are planning meet-ups the day of the show the most convenient place is also in that area Music Box or Shooters. They both have outside decks. But if there is a band playing that same night at Music Box it will be crowded, but it's an easy walk to the venue from there. The other side of the river there's lots of places, but not so easy to get back and forth when the water taxi isn't running, if driving you can use side streets to get to other side of river. The lines for water taxi are usually busy about 20 people at a time on the boat. You can easily swim it lol but you will probably go to jail. To get out of the area where Nautica Stage is (and you're staying in a hotel downtown and want to walk, but I would not recommend that) you have to go west first (downtown is east) to Washington Ave. then take a left (south) on Center St. That is the only way to walk out of there, then you will have to plan your route to hotel. You will see another road Detroit Ave. that looks like it goes downtown, it does but that is also above you. You can walk on Detroit but I believe you can not get on Detroit walking unless you go further west on Washington Ave. until you get to W. 25th. If driving that is also the way out. You can get on The Shoreway OH 2 and Detroit Ave. or side streets at W. 25th to get downtown. I'm not saying it's impossible to walk to downtown hotels, just plan your route ahead of time and keep in mind that you can't walk on OH 2, and you can't get to Detroit Ave. to walk on that directly because you are going to be under those elevated roads. Does that make sense? Sorry if confusing. If walking you have to get out from Center Rd. I believe walking you can get to Detroit Ave. from Center Rd. if you take a left on Merwin Ave. In the day it's probably fine walking, but night not sure about that. It's a nice city, I wouldn't be scared, but I wouldn't walk alone, and I would not walk to a downtown hotel after a show at Nautica, maybe in a group though.

ETA: If driving from venue to downtown hotel you can also go Washington left on Center then left on Merwin. There are side streets under there that will bring you up into downtown. Sorry if this is all confusing. Main thing to remember is when you are looking at a map and see the venue. OH 2 (Shoreway) and Detroit are above you. You can't get on those roads directly from the area of venue "The Flats", you have to take side streets to get on those main roads.

makepacer
05-18-2021, 01:40 PM
BUT Nautica stage is a GREAT venue so it's worth it. If you're driving it's easy, there is parking near the venue. I would NOT walk alone to a hotel at night, girl or guy. Hotels may appear close when looking at a map, they are not.

Thanks for the info, this is super helpful! This will be my first time in Cleveland, and have my travel all squared away, but am still researching lodging and logistics for the nights of the 20th, 21st and 22nd.

Looking at the map - and barring anything crazy - it should be pretty easy to get from Nautica to the Amtrak station, yeah? I have a train to catch at 1:54am on the 24th so I figure I'll just head to the station after NIN wraps up. Assuming there's a curfew and NIN won't play any later than midnight...

I also get in at about 3am on 9/20, so if anyone has any suggestions for someone fresh off a 11 train trip, I am ALL ears.

Moebius
05-19-2021, 12:08 AM
Looking for a single PIT ticket for Thursday in trade for a first row Tuesday seat, DM if interested!

sticksandhair
05-19-2021, 11:11 AM
Thanks for the info, this is super helpful! This will be my first time in Cleveland, and have my travel all squared away, but am still researching lodging and logistics for the nights of the 20th, 21st and 22nd.

Looking at the map - and barring anything crazy - it should be pretty easy to get from Nautica to the Amtrak station, yeah? I have a train to catch at 1:54am on the 24th so I figure I'll just head to the station after NIN wraps up. Assuming there's a curfew and NIN won't play any later than midnight...

I also get in at about 3am on 9/20, so if anyone has any suggestions for someone fresh off a 11 train trip, I am ALL ears.

Do you have a bike? Or can you bring a bike? If so, the easiest thing for you to do would be look up Cleveland Lakefront Bikeway. You can catch it near the station and get to The Flats on that, and look for wherever you want to stay near that bike path. If no bike, not sure. Depends where you will stay and things like that.

OoopiDoop
05-20-2021, 12:57 AM
Finally got around to booking a hotel room today. Still in disbelief that I was able to get a pit ticket for the Tuesday show during the first NIN presale. I've been trying to get a Cleveland pit ticket for NIN since like 2008. Pit tickets sell out in like seconds and I never got the chance until now

https://gifimage.net/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/tears-of-joy-gif-10.gif

See y'all in the pit on 9/21
And for the love of all things holy PLEASE perform the Left Album of the Fragile Trent.

buckets of lube
05-20-2021, 10:00 AM

The 1:54am train to DC? That looks pretty tempting since you can book a private room on there, compared to booking another hotel night and a return flight back. I wonder whether the station has baggage storage that you can retrieve at that late hour.

sonic_discord
05-20-2021, 10:15 AM
I'd even be happy to get a few deep cuts from The Fragile, like Please, Just Like You Imagined, or No, You Don't. I've also never seen Into the Void or the rarely played We're in This Together, both of which I'd be really pumped to see played.

xolotl
05-20-2021, 11:35 AM
Keep in mind that overall, TR tends towards being pretty conservative with festival setlists. We're all hoping for the deep cuts, of course, but I'd recommend making sure you're in a mental place to be happy with a setlist which is mostly Just The Hits. :) He seems pretty aware that a lot of the audience at events like that are mostly just there to hear HLAH and Closer, etc. pff, and if I looked more closely, I'd've noticed that this isn't in a Festival thread. Sorry. Tabs are hard.

(That said, I wouldn't put it past them to debut at least a few new tracks on these dates -- here's hopin'!)

sonic_discord
05-20-2021, 11:45 AM
I think more than anything, I want to witness the live debut of The Idea of You (my favorite NIN track of the trilogy, maybe even the past decade).

sweeterthan
05-20-2021, 12:11 PM
I think more than anything, I want to witness the live debut of The Idea of You (my favorite NIN track of the trilogy, maybe even the past decade).

didnt they try to play it during the 2018 shows?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SM Rollinger
05-20-2021, 12:29 PM
Keep in mind that overall, TR tends towards being pretty conservative with festival setlists. We're all hoping for the deep cuts, of course, but I'd recommend making sure you're in a mental place to be happy with a setlist which is mostly Just The Hits. :) He seems pretty aware that a lot of the audience at events like that are mostly just there to hear HLAH and Closer, etc. pff, and if I looked more closely, I'd've noticed that this isn't in a Festival thread. Sorry. Tabs are hard.

(That said, I wouldn't put it past them to debut at least a few new tracks on these dates -- here's hopin'!)

Riotfest in 17 they played The Background World for the first time, so it's possible.

But festivals, especially these modern rock ones, TROZ is gonna play it safe. The Cleveland shows however I would expect some deep cuts...

sonic_discord
05-20-2021, 12:30 PM
didnt they try to play it during the 2018 shows?

They did not. The Idea of You, Not Anymore, Play the Goddamned Part, and I'm Not From This World have yet to be played live.

magnolia
05-20-2021, 12:53 PM

I wanted this so bad at one of the festival shows in 2017 I could feel it in my bones.

magnolia
05-20-2021, 01:26 PM
I'm also buzzing with excitement about these shows. Dragging hubs along, as usual. I think this will be shows 10/11 for him... 19/20 for me. He loves NIN, but not in the way I do, so... he's a good sport for always being up for it & coming along with. I was born in Ohio and have not been back since I was a baby, (military brat), so even though this wasn't exactly top of my list of places to see, I'm actually still curious to check it out.

We get in the 20th. Hope to check out the RRHOF on Wed 22nd during the day, and then catch the Indians/Royals game that evening - unless another show gets added, of course. I think I booked us at Hotel Indigo, just because it was a good rate and not far from the venue, (little over a mile)... might change that later and get something closer to venue.

Seems like best time/place for a group meetup would actually be at RRHOF on Wednesday? Everyone could check out the NIN exhibit and maybe grab lunch afterwards somewhere nearby? Those who have already checked it out could maybe stop in just for the lunch, if they don't feel like doing the other again. My two cents. I get too amped up in the hours right before a show to want to do anything but go anxiously wait in line.

somewhat_
05-20-2021, 03:23 PM
Really hoping to make these shows. Can’t believe I struck out at every level of the on-sales. Probably should’ve went aftermarket before the prices got so out of hand. Now for patience...

makepacer
05-21-2021, 05:20 AM
Do you have a bike? Or can you bring a bike?

That didn't even occur to me. I have a very small commuter bike that would actually be pretty easy to bring on a train/bus trip... thanks for the idea and the info!

The 1:54am train to DC? That looks pretty tempting since you can book a private room on there, compared to booking another hotel night and a return flight back. I wonder whether the station has baggage storage that you can retrieve at that late hour.

I booked regular-ass-regular seats, but think I'll be trying to upgrade to a sleeper car for the train back to DC. I haven't been able to find specific amenities that the Cleveland station has, other than an enclosed waiting area. Lockers would be dreamy so I don't have to stash my luggage in a bush for the day.

Hope to check out the RRHOF on Wed 22nd during the day, and then catch the Indians/Royals game that evening - unless another show gets added, of course.

This is loosely my plan for the 22nd as well - I love going to ballparks I've never been to. RRHOF has been on my bucket list, and I might also check out the aquarium, or just wander around the city. Assuming no third show will be booked for Wednesday, I was also thinking about finding a campsite on the lake outside of the city for that day and night to mitigate lodging costs, as I am trying to be as frugal as possible for this trip (i.e. so I can focus my money on food and NIN merch).

sticksandhair
05-21-2021, 08:29 AM
EDIT: In response to Magnolia

Hi. IMO you picked a good spot (Hotel Indigo). It's perfect for going to a game. To get to the venue is easy from here, even if walking you're not going to have to go thru anywhere really sketchy (like deserted sketch). It's a busy safe area. IMO.

buckets of lube
05-21-2021, 08:56 AM
I haven't been able to find specific amenities that the Cleveland station has, other than an enclosed waiting area. Lockers would be dreamy so I don't have to stash my luggage in a bush for the day.

Gonna try to call the station in the next week to find out.

Currently have nights booked at the Holiday Inn Express downtown. Is that in a decent neighborhood?

magnolia
05-21-2021, 09:19 AM
This is loosely my plan for the 22nd as well - I love going to ballparks I've never been to.
We do, too! Trying to check all 30 of the MLB parks off our list at some point.

EDIT: In response to Magnolia

Hi. IMO you picked a good spot (Hotel Indigo). It's perfect for going to a game. To get to the venue is easy from here, even if walking you're not going to have to go thru anywhere really sketchy (like deserted sketch). It's a busy safe area. IMO.

Thank you for your input! It's always really nice to have a local's perspective.

sticksandhair
05-21-2021, 12:01 PM
Gonna try to call the station in the next week to find out.

Currently have nights booked at the Holiday Inn Express downtown. Is that in a decent neighborhood?

This is/was a busy area. There's a walking street E.4th that's a popular hangout area (corner alley etc) Eucid Ave. was under major construction but I think it's done. It's "Playhouse Square" area all the historical theaters are over there. But this area was heavily damaged during last summer protests (RIOT) I haven't been downtown since that. Is there anyone else in here that has and can chime in? I think I will go take a ride down there soon and see. Maybe this weekend and let you know. There's a restaurant over there called The Marble Room, that is supposed to be Thee restaurant in Cleveland right now so there's probably security around because wealthy important people go there lol. Also someone mentioned Kimpton, that is supposed to be a cool place, and it's across the street from The 9 which is Thee place for athletes and coaches are known to stay in condos there... so security. The rooftop bar there is cool.

sticksandhair
05-24-2021, 03:00 PM
Scooby doo ghost town update:

It's a scooby doo ghost town. lol.
Sadly, it's dirty again, like trash on the sidewalks and streets. The areas that have landscape are not being taken care of. I have never seen the city look so shitty since the 80-90's. It was really looking good the last 15+ years. Out of town people were surprised by how clean and nice it was down there. Maybe it will improve by Sept. The protest damage is fixed, however it looks like several businesses' were not able to survive the pandemic throughout the downtown area. EVERYWHERE needs staff. Help wanted. As far as hotels, the places you guys mentioned in here are fine. That whole corner area from Indigo past Schofield to Holiday Inn was the busiest part of the city (game day yesterday) Any hotel down there is probably fine, the problem is transportation if you're not driving. I was told that getting an uber at this time is nearly impossible. Drivers haven't come back since pandemic. Maybe that will get better by Sept. Yes, you can walk to places, but I wouldn't walk far at night. Go to the google map street view and you can look at your route from Nautica to wherever you're staying. I wouldn't stay at the Renaissance Hotel, it's supposed to be nice but it's in public square, which looks like the armpit of the city right now and that area is known for problems (in front, and side of the casino and terminal tower). If you want to get around faster than walking I noticed those rental scooters are numerous. Not many bikes at this time though. If you like bars and breweries, personally I would go to W.25th near the Westside Market. That area is more locals hangout, less expensive and looks up and running well again. There is construction there though, a new apartment building being built next to Westside Market so it will still be that way in Sept. Area called Ohio City. There are numerous ABNB over there I've heard. Market Garden, Bar Cento, Bier Market, and Nano Brew all updated their indoor air ventilation w/ sanitized UV air filtration. Most bars there have outdoor seating also. Nautica is an easy 1-2 mile down the street. Personally, I LOVE Velvet Tango Room they make the best drinks I have ever had in my life! But they are 15$, I heard they are now 18$, happy hour used to be 10$. And these 3 guys play soft jazz, it's nice. Everything except the cost. I would recommend the Rock Hall if you've never been there. Lakeview Cemetery (love it) and specifically Wade Chapel in the Cemetery, there is a Tiffany window in there called Flight of Souls, so beautiful. Whole cemetery beautiful. Art Museum, Cleveland Orchestra, baseball game, and NIN concert! woo can't wait! Best of CLE IMO.

Maybe if there was at least 30 people, a lolly trolley could drop everyone off after concert. Their tour boarding is next to Nautica stage. I think if you have 38 people private rental is 20$ a person. I asked a few people if they would walk to a downtown hotel after a show and they all said no. Oh, if you look on a map, at the end of the Nautica parking lot at Elm st. there is an uber/ lyft pick up spot. Might be less crowded than the Main St. loop pick up. If there's drivers again in the future.

buckets of lube
05-24-2021, 03:26 PM
Thanks for the update! Since I'm flying in, I'm now thinking of just renting a car for the occasion. It would make things cheaper from a lodging standpoint as well, as I could book hotels that are not located downtown.

sticksandhair
05-24-2021, 07:24 PM
If you're flying into Hopkins and looking for a room between there and downtown the only place I wouldn't stay would be the hotel on Brookpark Rd. or the hotels on W. 150th. If I had to make a choice I would probably stay at one (I think there's 3) on Tiedeman Rd. From there you wouldn't even have to go on the highway to get to Nautica. Tiedeman to Memphis to Pearl Rd. (which turns into W.25th also called 42) then right down into the flats. If you want to go anywhere else, you're staying right on 480 which can easily get you anywhere with the connects to other highways. We have poor public transportation, but very efficient highway system.

Hotels off 71 fine too, 71 will get you anywhere with connects. But not the hotels on the streets I mentioned, sketch. Some areas you drive through on W.25th (42) will look sketchy but fine to drive through.

buckets of lube
05-24-2021, 07:56 PM
If you're flying into Hopkins and looking for a room between there and downtown the only place I wouldn't stay would be the hotel on Brookpark Rd. or the hotels on W. 150th. If I had to make a choice I would probably stay at one (I think there's 3) on Tiedeman Rd. From there you wouldn't even have to go on the highway to get to Nautica. Tiedeman to Memphis to Pearl Rd. (which turns into W.25th also called 42) then right down into the flats. If you want to go anywhere else, you're staying right on 480 which can easily get you anywhere with the connects to other highways. We have poor public transportation, but very efficient highway system.

Hotels off 71 fine too, 71 will get you anywhere with connects. But not the hotels on the streets I mentioned, sketch. Some areas you drive through on W.25th (42) will look sketchy but fine to drive through.

Oh damn, I was looking at the Wyndham Cleveland Airport hotel since I could use rewards points in full, but that is right on W. 150th. Thanks for the heads-up. I'll look at those on Tiedeman Rd.

sticksandhair
05-24-2021, 10:15 PM
Oh damn, I was looking at the Wyndham Cleveland Airport hotel since I could use rewards points in full, but that is right on W. 150th. Thanks for the heads-up. I'll look at those on Tiedeman Rd.
I believe Wyndham has a hotel in their chain on Snow Rd. in Brookpark but not much around there. and Middleburg Hts. they are both safe areas. Middleburg has many restaurants very close, a big new Fatheads Brewery, super safe area. Right off 71 at Bagley.

Also Wyndham Chain
ETA: Strongsville, 71 at Route 82 (Royalton Rd.) very safe area too. Lots of stores, restaurants around also.
ETA: La Quinta in Independence right off 77. Good spot too.
ETA: Also Country Club Blvd. off 480 North Olmsted.

I just looked at the La Quinta on W150th I think it's very new and looks really nice. It's not a horrible area. Are you a guy? lol. I just wouldn't be walking around the area at night or like getting gas at night. It used to be an ok area, I have a friend who lives right near that rapid transit station her whole life and she's fine, but area has declined in time. The Marriott over there turned sketch.

ETA: lol I'm sorry maybe I should mind my own business, it looks like Wyndham took over the Marriott I guess. The Wyndham Airport address is the same as the Marriott, so maybe it's Ok now. Idk. In the past it was the not good people who were going to the bar in there.

sticksandhair
05-25-2021, 09:36 AM
One more thing, then I will mind my own business lol. You probably know this idk, wherever you stay I would try to get rental car from that area rather than airport, it will cost WAY less. For instance if you stayed on Tiedeman, get free shuttle from airport, then on Brookpark Rd. (Brookpark Rd. + Tiedeman Parma) there's 3 rental car places, it's safe to walk there, or hotel would probably shuttle you, the rental places are 1-2 miles from hotels there. Ok bye, I'm sorry for constantly butting in. You people that travel to an unknown city alone to go to a concert are hardcore! I admire that. But I worry lol, just trying to help.

ETA: Call ahead everywhere you want/ need to go. Pandemic causing a lot of places to go out of business and/ or change hours of operation. Everywhere. Sad.
And always go the speed limit and the police won't bother you. And medical marijuana only is legal here, but if you smoke and don't have a card be careful in public and don't smoke in hotel rooms and if you do get caught it's a 100$ fine, you won't go to jail. lol

buckets of lube
05-25-2021, 12:55 PM
@sticksandhair (https://www.echoingthesound.org/community/members/5559-sticksandhair) Thanks so much! I really appreciate it. Yeah I'm a dude and I'm not expecting to put myself in risky situations, but certainly cannot be bothered to deal with car break-in's and similar matters. My main considerations are good wifi and work spaces in the hotel (for remote work during the day), as well as a car rental place that can accommodate me taking a 6am flight on Friday. I'll look at all your suggestions.

Thor
05-25-2021, 06:38 PM
Ok so here I'm shooting my shot:

If anyone here has tickets for either or both shows at a reasonable price (less than what the resellers websites are doing), please message me!

(I would definitely prefer to be on the Floor, but other sessions are okay too.)

bobbie solo
05-26-2021, 02:30 AM
fwiw, I like the idea of a Wed RRHoF meetup at a specific time and then we all gush over the NIN exhibit together, followed by lunch somewhere (beer garden style place perhaps so the # of people don't matter?)

Moebius
05-26-2021, 05:01 PM
To add to sticksandhair's advice, Ohio City is one of definitely one of the best areas near downtown. W 25th street is one of the top areas for bars, restaurants and nightlife. The West Side Market is a fantastic local landmark that's worth a visit if you're into food, it's been operating for over 100 years. Ohio City is also close to the Tremont neighborhood, which is where Cleveland's modern restaurant scene got it's start (Michael Symon's original restaurant was started there).

You will definitely need a ride to get to the show from Ohio City. If you're flying in, though, you can take the local metro train (RTA) direct from the airport to W 25 St.

sticksandhair
05-26-2021, 11:02 PM
To add to sticksandhair's advice, Ohio City is one of definitely one of the best areas near downtown. W 25th street is one of the top areas for bars, restaurants and nightlife. The West Side Market is a fantastic local landmark that's worth a visit if you're into food, it's been operating for over 100 years. Ohio City is also close to the Tremont neighborhood, which is where Cleveland's modern restaurant scene got it's start (Michael Symon's original restaurant was started there).

You will definitely need a ride to get to the show from Ohio City. If you're flying in, though, you can take the local metro train (RTA) direct from the airport to W 25 St.

I would not exist if not for the West Side Market. My father's dad and my mother's dad both had meat stands at the market in the late 50's early 60's, that's where my parents met.

Calx1111
05-27-2021, 10:23 AM
Anyone have fast lane entry passes for Thursday night they can't use or looking to sell? PM me please.

sonic_discord
05-27-2021, 11:42 AM
Anyone have fast lane entry passes for Thursday night they can't use or looking to sell? PM me please.

Did they sell that for the second night? I only got it for the first night.

Calx1111
05-27-2021, 12:58 PM
Did they sell that for the second night? I only got it for the first night.

They did, but they sold out quickly.

nmitchell86
05-27-2021, 03:21 PM
The TMobile fast passes are the only tickets I could get at face value during the pre-sale. I didn't get actual tickets until the general public sale. So, yes for a few days I had the fast pass but no actual tickets. I was only planning one one ticket per night but ended up with two tickets for Thursday as that was the only way I could get anything from the resellers. Was going to sell it but I found out my buddy can go Thursday so now I need a second fast pass for Thursday. If anyone has a fast pass they can't use for Thursday please hit me up. Thanks!

valiantsteed
05-28-2021, 04:33 PM
I doubt anyone has anything extra at this point but just posting for posterity down the road. Looking for a single floor for either or both nights. Happy to pay more than the ticket cost plus any bonuses (buy you a shirt at the show, RRHOF admission, anything like that). Thanks

magnolia
06-03-2021, 05:45 PM
Just got an email from the RRHOF saying that the 2020 inductees exhibit closes in 2 weeks. So much for seeing it in September before the show [emoji849][emoji849][emoji849]

sonic_discord
06-03-2021, 09:41 PM
Just got an email from the RRHOF saying that the 2020 inductees exhibit closes in 2 weeks. So much for seeing it in September before the show [emoji849][emoji849][emoji849]

Whaaaaat?? I was seriously about to buy tickets for it this week. Can you post the relevant part of the email? Are we sure it won't just be moved somewhere? Serious bummer...
It would definitely be in their best interest to keep it open until after these NIN shows, which would attract all kinds of attention to the R&R HoF Museum.

magnolia
06-03-2021, 09:45 PM
Whaaaaat?? I was seriously about to buy tickets for it this week. Can you post the relevant part of the email? Are we sure it won't just be moved somewhere? Serious bummer...
It would definitely be in their best interest to keep it open until after these NIN shows, which would attract all kinds of attention to the R&R HoF Museum.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210604/080484ad26c6213bb18ffc44d1851ce9.jpg

sweeterthan
06-03-2021, 09:55 PM
who gets the mannequin? asking for a friend.

Dave Constant
06-03-2021, 10:34 PM
maybe they are just knocking down the 2020 exhibit and re-locating the various pieces to other areas of the RRHOF

sonic_discord
06-04-2021, 01:26 AM
maybe they are just knocking down the 2020 exhibit and re-locating the various pieces to other areas of the RRHOF

That's what I'm hoping for. I'd really like to see it in person and was expecting & planning to do so the Wednesday between the two shows this September.

m0reta
06-04-2021, 10:45 AM
I sent them an email to see what may happen with the display. I also wanted to see it in person and hope they just move it until after these shows happen! It's not like I go to Cleveland for much else (okay PIG that one time but it was because they played the Phantasy and I wanted to see it at the time..c'mon it has a SHIP inside!).

shade
06-06-2021, 08:34 AM
Mmmmh, after this entire world ending/pandemic shit I was seriously considering flying in all the way from Europe for this, wouldn't have been the first mildly crazy trip I've taken.

Naturally, lost the ticket battle. So why not take a chance; here's to going from lurker to writer:
Anyone selling floor, let me know. With the current online resale rates, it might be cheaper to just sell my soul to the devil.

SoulSnatcha40
06-06-2021, 03:49 PM
I am looking for 2 tickets to either night, I know it's a long shot but i have to try smh. I will gladly pay over face value and almost anything else you can think of lol. I'd even settle for 1 damn ticket and go han solo to this one..

lady weetly
06-07-2021, 05:20 PM
Hey y’all! I’m coming up from central KY for the 9/21 show. Sadly that was the only show I managed to beat the resellers for during the presale and like so many people I’m still looking to find 2 floor
tickets for night two. I can’t afford to pay stubhub prices, but can gladly pay face value. I know a lot of fans are also looking, but I just figured I’d shoot my shot on here. If anything, see ya night one! :)

nmitchell86
06-10-2021, 04:13 PM
hi m0reta, any word back on this?

I sent them an email to see what may happen with the display. I also wanted to see it in person and hope they just move it until after these shows happen! It's not like I go to Cleveland for much else (okay PIG that one time but it was because they played the Phantasy and I wanted to see it at the time..c'mon it has a SHIP inside!).

Blainer93
06-11-2021, 12:15 PM
Trying to hit these shows from Houston, does anyone have a single ticket to each show for sale? Prefer a seat or GA pit!

m0reta
06-11-2021, 09:12 PM
hi @m0reta (https://www.echoingthesound.org/community/member.php?u=241) , any word back on this?

Fuckin' crickets over here. Check in again next week.

somewhat_
06-13-2021, 05:45 PM
Anyone have a spare pit ticket for either Cleveland show? Maybe someone that’s interested in going to riot fest, but missed out on getting a ticket?

Edit: never mind, I’m too impatient so I’ll sell my riot ticket to a fellow ETSer and hope to get a Cleveland ticket later on.

Miss Destruction
06-17-2021, 11:37 AM
My record in the Great Presale Battle of 2021 is 1-1. I'm heading up from Texas for Thursday's show but I'm still looking for two tickets to Tuesday night's show. I'm willing to pay face value and a little more, just not looking to pay those insane StubHub prices.

Erneuert
06-22-2021, 10:56 AM
Back in 2014 I made a thread about guessing what the opening song would be for the Pemberton gig (it ended up being COA - https://www.setlist.fm/setlist/nine-inch-nails/2014/pemberton-valley-pemberton-bc-canada-73c11a91.html).

What does everyone think the opening songs will be for these two shows? Something we’re used to or something totally new and different? I personally wouldn’t mind Now I’m Nothing again. That never fails to give the goosebumps.

sonic_discord
06-22-2021, 12:21 PM
Being that it falls on the 22nd anniversary of The Fragile, I'm guessing it'll be Somewhat Damaged, followed by TDTWWA, The Frail, and The Wretched (possibly more of The Fragile?), but I would also welcome Now I'm Nothing. This will also be the first show since their R&RHOF inauguration, so I can see these shows celebrating their entire career. In that case, it might make sense to open with one of their oldest openers like Now I'm Nothing, followed by Terrible Lie.

buckets of lube
06-22-2021, 05:37 PM
Gonna go with Somewhat Damaged and Wish. I wouldn't be surprised if we get a full performance of the Broken EP again.

Erneuert
06-22-2021, 06:54 PM
Being that it falls on the 22nd anniversary of The Fragile, I'm guessing it'll be Somewhat Damaged, followed by TDTWWA, The Frail, and The Wretched (possibly more of The Fragile?), but I would also welcome Now I'm Nothing. This will also be the first show since their R&RHOF inauguration, so I can see these shows celebrating their entire career. In that case, it might make sense to open with one of their oldest openers like Now I'm Nothing, followed by Terrible Lie.

Or he’ll be a smartass again like that show where it went:

Somewhat Damaged
The Day The World Went Away
The Frail
The Wretched

(oh fuck we’re getting TF in full…!)

…Terrible Lie

@piggy (https://www.echoingthesound.org/community/member.php?u=568) we should actually mention that on the ninwiki page for Halo 14.

FYI it was here, then the next day at Meltdown Festival:

https://www.setlist.fm/setlist/nine-inch-nails/2018/the-joint-at-hard-rock-hotel-las-vegas-nv-6beafa12.html

Then a few shows later he started doing the same thing but replacing Terrible Lie with Sanctified.

buckets of lube
06-22-2021, 08:54 PM
That Meltdown Festival setlist is sick as hell. I'd be ecstatic if that gets repeated for Cleveland.

sonic_discord
06-22-2021, 09:59 PM
Or he’ll be a smartass again like that show where it went:

Somewhat Damaged
The Day The World Went Away
The Frail
The Wretched

(oh fuck we’re getting TF in full…!)

…Terrible Lie

They also did this on Chicago, night 2 (https://www.setlist.fm/setlist/nine-inch-nails/2018/aragon-ballroom-chicago-il-4b963722.html) in 2018 (I was at that one).

Erneuert
06-22-2021, 11:41 PM
They also did this on Chicago, night 2 (https://www.setlist.fm/setlist/nine-inch-nails/2018/aragon-ballroom-chicago-il-4b963722.html) in 2018 (I was at that one).

Yeah, but went into TBOTE after The Wretched.

I see putting “Terrible Lie” there as if he’s actually saying “I was lying to you, no Fragile in full for you”. That’s my interpretation of it anyway. And intentional, I’m sure. haha

Erneuert
06-23-2021, 06:57 PM
Having said that about The Fragile tease, 9/21 was the release date of The Fragile back in 1999 so something could indeed be planned…

shade
06-26-2021, 03:45 AM
^
No, that's too much for me. He has to go on an entire tour for that and make it a big set, not just some Cleveland show...

.. so much for me being crazy and contemplating a last minute ticket-snatch/hop on a flight kind of move (I'm off work that week anyways) - the US still won't allow EU citiizens into the country. WTF? I'm vaccinated, Joe. Come on!

valiantsteed
06-27-2021, 09:07 PM
I’m not expecting anything super crazy ala TDS in full, but I will say I am hoping they will be somewhat slightly Fragile favourable sets.

Maybe 2-3 newer Fragile songs that haven’t been played in a while (or ever) like WITT, TMHBM, NYD, or Ripe (With Decay)? But honestly as long as they don’t drop And All That Could Have Been I will be beyond thrilled.

Also some trilogy songs I still haven’t heard like Background World, Burning Bright or even Idea of You or Not Anymore would be be pretty great.

valiantsteed
06-28-2021, 10:26 AM
Also I have to say I hope Together gets into the rotation. That was like the COVID isolation anthem and needs to get some play at these shows.

Calx1111
06-29-2021, 07:13 PM
Still on the hunt for Front-of-line passes for Thursday night if anyone has any they are unable to use.

vav
06-30-2021, 11:03 AM
TICKETS ARE GONE I have two floor tickets for Thursday that i wont be able to use now. I'm not interested in charging an ETS'er full-on open market price, but be aware i have to buy an airplane ticket i wasnt planning on having to buy with the proceeds so i'm not selling at face either. Feel free to send me a message if you're interested in buying these and let's see if we can work something out. TICKETS ARE GONE

gordoncole
07-07-2021, 12:45 AM
I'm looking to trade my pair of Thursday bleachers tickets for Tuesday. If anyone is interested, hit me up.

gordoncole
07-07-2021, 12:48 AM
Looking for a bleachers ticket for Thursday - straight swap for a Tuesday Bleachers seat, or cash. DM! :D

(will also include free AVOTT Blu Ray, hehe)

I've got a pair of Bleachers tickets for Thursday and would prefer Tuesday but I do need to find two tickets.

sick among the pure
07-07-2021, 12:46 PM
TICKET IS TAKEN Cross-posted from the main 2021 tour thread, if anyone is in need of a ticket for Tuesday I do have one Robin-side balcony ticket available that I'd be more than happy to sell -at cost- to anyone who got priced out of going by scalpers. Never looking to make a profit, looking to help a fan out.

Sec SEC6, Row H, Seat 16 $127.60

Blainer93
07-08-2021, 04:29 PM
Cross-posted from the main 2021 tour thread, if anyone is in need of a ticket for Tuesday I do have one Robin-side balcony ticket available that I'd be more than happy to sell -at cost- to anyone who got priced out of going by scalpers. Never looking to make a profit, looking to help a fan out.

Sec SEC6, Row H, Seat 16 $127.60
Is this still available??????

Calx1111
07-13-2021, 11:14 AM
Still on the hunt for any fast passes for Thursday's show. If you have any you can't use or would sell, please DM me.

dyarab
07-21-2021, 06:14 PM
I know this is a longshot but does anyone have 2 floor seats for the 23rd they want to sell? I'd be willing pay a premium. DM me. Thanks.

jshebib
07-22-2021, 09:14 PM
Driving down from Ottawa, ONtario.
staying at a hotel, looks ok, can either walk or bike or taxi or uber to show I think... not sure - Tru By Hilton Cleveland Midtown
Also driving onto the LtL show after Cleveland.

snichols
07-23-2021, 10:38 PM
Anyone who has a floor ticket for night 2 for sale please PM me.

Erneuert
07-24-2021, 06:38 PM
Still on the hunt for Front-of-line passes for Thursday night if anyone has any they are unable to use.

Where did your avatar originate from? lol

halo eighteen
07-24-2021, 07:26 PM
Where did your avatar originate from? lol

I think it's from a depeche mode doc?? Or electronic music in general. Sounds familiar

ninlive
07-24-2021, 07:52 PM
I think it's from a depeche mode doc?? Or electronic music in general. Sounds familiar

this one: https://vimeo.com/362265825/description

Erneuert
07-24-2021, 09:27 PM
this one: https://vimeo.com/362265825/description

What time stamp does TR appear?

Calx1111
07-27-2021, 02:28 AM
What time stamp does TR appear?

33:20

SM Rollinger
08-02-2021, 08:26 PM
Covid policy changed at work, so I won't be going to this.

I'm retiring from concerts and taping, it was nice while it lasted, but with the direction the world is headed , I won't be getting my hopes up about any live music again.

If anyone is interested, I'm selling my taping rig, Sony PCM-M10 with Core Sound Stealthy Cardiods and a custom 3d printed enclosure for the battery box. PM if you want pics/price.

LexTron6K
08-03-2021, 01:16 PM

I'm retiring from concerts and taping, it was nice while it lasted, but with the direction the world is headed , I won't be getting my hopes up about any live music again.

That seems a little extreme?

ViN
08-04-2021, 04:50 PM
Don't want your gear, but if you have Thursday tickets I'll take them off your hands.

Or anyone else looking to part with a pair for the 23rd.

nmitchell86
08-04-2021, 06:11 PM

If anyone is interested, I'm selling my taping rig, Sony PCM-M10 with Core Sound Stealthy Cardiods and a custom 3d printed enclosure for the battery box. PM if you want pics/price.

Sorry to hear this, your tapes always sounded great. Thanks for the shows you taped and got over to ninlive.

Zimbo
08-06-2021, 03:23 PM
I feel as if I am just waiting for them to cancel or also expect proof of vaccinations. Feels like one or other has to happen.

eachpassingphase
08-06-2021, 05:22 PM
I feel as if I am just waiting for them to cancel or also expect proof of vaccinations. Feels like one or other has to happen.

Yeah, I'm starting to get a little torn on attending even though I'm vaccinated and already had Covid once before the vaccines came out. I winced a little when I saw pictures of the crowds at Lolla.

I think my plan so far is to drive there and back solo, wear a mask at the show and just stick to my hotel room when I'm not at the venue. When I get back to my city, I'll work from home for a few days to make sure I don't come down with symptoms. That isn't a perfect solution, but it's the next best thing that doesn't involve me skipping out entirely after I already bought a ticket and hotel room.

Wish these fuckers would get their vaccines so we could all move forward with life.

Zimbo
08-08-2021, 09:26 PM
Yeah, I'm starting to get a little torn on attending even though I'm vaccinated and already had Covid once before the vaccines came out. I winced a little when I saw pictures of the crowds at Lolla.

I think my plan so far is to drive there and back solo, wear a mask at the show and just stick to my hotel room when I'm not at the venue. When I get back to my city, I'll work from home for a few days to make sure I don't come down with symptoms. That isn't a perfect solution, but it's the next best thing that doesn't involve me skipping out entirely after I already bought a ticket and hotel room.

Wish these fuckers would get their vaccines so we could all move forward with life.

I could cancel my hotel. I could revel in not having to drive. But I won't be missing this unless I have to. I have shunned every social aspect of my life--well, save for the two Bucks playoff games, including GAME THREE!! of the finals--with a forward justification for NIN. I figure, double-masked and with my earplugs in, the chance of droplets, with my vaccination, is slim. Weirdly happy I didn't get to have my vaccine super early so should be still potent?

Nevertheless, I don't disagree with what you're saying at all. If I had a significant other or lived with others, there'd be some hesitation to mark the occasion.

Hazard
08-10-2021, 04:40 PM
Where do you guys recommend staying? I am not familiar with Cleveland. Is it worth it to stay at a cheaper hotel and park at the venue or is parking hard to find?

xinina
08-10-2021, 08:02 PM

same. i stopped being excited weeks ago with the bad direction everything is going in. but i am in this limbo not knowing if i should book travel to cleveland or not.

i just wish they would require proof of vaxx for entry so minimize the chance of them cancelling.

otherwise i hope NIN and other bands will just fucking come to nyc, where we require vaxx for shows now.

Zimbo
08-10-2021, 08:09 PM
My hotel gives me ability to cancel pretty late and I think I will just drive, unless I find great airline tickets deal.

Summerfest just announced proof of vaccination or negative test requirement. Sounds like a headliner was going to pull out otherwise.

xinina
08-10-2021, 09:06 PM
ah hadn't heard about summerfest. that's great. and lollapalooza last week. it seems like that is the direction things are moving in to prevent cancellations.

with the NIN crowd, vaxx or test requirement shouldn't be a big deal. i am sure very few would get pissed and demand refunds. if anything more would want to come if it was safer.

afraid to book flight and jinx it!

Hazard
08-11-2021, 09:57 AM
vax and/or test requirement is totally reasonable
Are you guys staying downtown there? I still need to book hotel. I got tickets for both nights but I'm having more doubts and maybe will sell the tickets for the first show. I don't know.

Toadflax
08-11-2021, 10:11 AM
Are you guys staying downtown there?

We're staying at the Drury Plaza, which is right in the middle of everything.

Hazard
08-11-2021, 10:22 AM
Thank you! That place looks awesome. I think I'd rather stay downtown too. What I'm running into is staying Tues-Fri is so expensive, I might sell Tuesday's ticket and stay in a nicer place like that Thursday only. I don't know, argh, I'm just thinking out loud here. I'm coming from Kansas City.

Kid A
08-11-2021, 12:36 PM
I'm seeing Wilco/Sleater-Kinney this Sunday and they just announced yesterday that you'll have to show proof of vaccination or negative PCR. Can't imagine this kind of thing won't be implemented by TR

FULLMETAL
08-11-2021, 03:24 PM
Agreed. Especially since the Cleveland show is a Live Nation (https://variety.com/2021/music/news/live-nation-vaccination-best-practices-concerts-1235036359/) venue.

Zimbo
08-11-2021, 03:28 PM
Agreed. Especially since the Cleveland show is a Live Nation (https://variety.com/2021/music/news/live-nation-vaccination-best-practices-concerts-1235036359/) venue.

What a world we live in, now praising Live Nation for something.

sonic_discord
08-11-2021, 03:29 PM
It helps that this is an outdoor venue (and a smaller one, to boot). I don't care if we have to show proof of vaccination and wear a mask, I just want these shows to happen.

sticksandhair
08-12-2021, 09:54 AM
Driving down from Ottawa, ONtario.
staying at a hotel, looks ok, can either walk or bike or taxi or uber to show I think... not sure - Tru By Hilton Cleveland Midtown
Also driving onto the LtL show after Cleveland.
Hi. You probably don't want to walk, especially after show. This is like 5 miles from venue. Newer hotel so yeah nice. There is good food by you Gallucci across the street. It's a market but they serve excellent food at lunch 11-2:30. Check it out at TasteItaly (dot) com

ViN
08-12-2021, 04:03 PM
I've been vaccinated for 6 months now, I hope they announce a requirement soon. Especially considering the dirtbag white trash hillbilly tattoo festival with Slipknot in Mansfield announced they'll be requiring it, and that happens like a week before the NIN shows.

Still looking for Thursday tickets if anyone's selling... anybody... please?

SM Rollinger
08-13-2021, 10:39 AM
Well change of plans, or at least, back to the original plans. As of right now I am going to night two.

But seriously, after this run of shows I'm probably going to be done. I want to focus on other things, like making my own music.

sonic_discord
08-13-2021, 02:36 PM
Well change of plans, or at least, back to the original plans. As of right now I am going to night two.

But seriously, after this run of shows I'm probably going to be done. I want to focus on other things, like making my own music.

Whatever the reason behind your initial statement about not going and retiring from taping, I'm happy to hear that you (at least for now) are planning to/able to make it to at least one of these shows. Do you plan to tape night two while you're there or just enjoy the show? Either way, thanks for your work on taping in the past! I've appreciated the fruits of your labor (as have many others, no doubt) and even if you don't tape any of these upcoming shows, it sounds like @ninlive (https://www.echoingthesound.org/community/member.php?u=1141) has our backs! Thanks to you both for all you've done for the fan-base!

K-Rice
08-13-2021, 03:43 PM
Finally found a ticket for a decent price for night one. Will be going straight from the show to Kentucky for Louder Than Life.

xinina
08-13-2021, 06:07 PM
ohh that gives me some hope. been checking on the venue's social media and nothing yet announced about being vaxx only in general. def not booking my flight until it looks more promising

RJK
08-15-2021, 11:23 AM
Live Nation will require vaccination or negative test for all attendees... Starting October 4th. So still no requirement for these shows. Ugh

ghost wolves
08-15-2021, 07:28 PM
They did, but they sold out quickly.

I have fast-lane for both nights but upon further review, I don't think they're what we think they are:

This is access to the Fast Lane entrance located at Gate B behind the box office. The Fast Lane allows you to skip the lines and enter the Pavilion faster. This is not a concert ticket, does not admit guest into concert, and does not provide early entry or any other amenities.

So I think it's just a different line with a cap on it so you can show up later and still get a good spot. Doesn't look like it's early entry. I can already see the shit show this is going to cause for both lines.

A similar thing happened at a Radiohead show where the fanclub line was assumed to be early entry. Turned out it wasn't and they let the non-fanclub line in first. Some people tried to push past security while we were all watching the non-fanclub line take the rail. It got ugly. Still not the worst line drama I've ever seen.

Erneuert
08-16-2021, 06:12 AM

So you say. :p

SM Rollinger
08-16-2021, 02:24 PM
Whatever the reason behind your initial statement about not going and retiring from taping, I'm happy to hear that you (at least for now) are planning to/able to make it to at least one of these shows. Do you plan to tape night two while you're there or just enjoy the show? Either way, thanks for your work on taping in the past! I've appreciated the fruits of your labor (as have many others, no doubt) and even if you don't tape any of these upcoming shows, it sounds like @ninlive (https://www.echoingthesound.org/community/member.php?u=1141) has our backs! Thanks to you both for all you've done for the fan-base!

Thanks man I appreciate the kind words. Our Covid policy at work keeps changing but it looks like I'll be able to go to this. And yes I do plan on taping it, I havent had a chance to use my new rig for NIN yet.

So you say. :p

Yeah we will see, Hellfest just seems like a good stopping point, with the Holy Trinity performing.

NotinCnStopMeNow
08-17-2021, 07:48 AM
I’m still looking for tickets for the Thursday show. What is face value for a floor ticket? I’m trying to justify paying $400 a ticket or not. Probably going to continue to wait till they come down a bit.

halo eighteen
08-17-2021, 07:49 AM
I’m still looking for tickets for the Thursday show. What is face value for a floor ticket? I’m trying to justify paying $400 a ticket or not. Probably going to continue to wait till they come down a bit.

Think floor was $95 before fees. So probably something like $130?

sick among the pure
08-17-2021, 07:45 PM
Think floor was $95 before fees. So probably something like $130?

Yeah, sadly these shows were super affordable... until scalpers grabbed a good 90% of the tickets before they went on sale...

suprefan
08-18-2021, 01:42 AM
If they announce vaxx requirements the resale market will adjust and tickets will be easier to come by.

gordoncole
08-19-2021, 12:05 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/E9Kyao-VgAMJxw0?format=jpg&name=large

eachpassingphase
08-19-2021, 12:21 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/E9Kyao-VgAMJxw0?format=jpg&name=large

I’m bummed beyond belief but this was 100% the right call with the way things are going at the moment. Cleveland was only like a month away, and numbers are steadily getting shittier and shittier.

ViN
08-19-2021, 12:34 PM
Cool, I’m out $150 for buying them aftermarket.

FULLMETAL
08-19-2021, 12:40 PM
Fuck. It's bad enough the shows are cancelled. Can we at least resize the notice so it's not smacking you in the face?!

Sigh. Hopefully things will be better in 2022 and we can rock the fuck out at a residency tour.

sonic_discord
08-19-2021, 12:50 PM
I really wish they would have at least POSTPONED these shows. I was fucking hard to get those goddamn floor tickets. Plus, it wouldn't be so bad if I knew it was still happening eventually. Bummed beyond words.

JessicaSarahS
08-19-2021, 12:55 PM
Sad but relieved. I was already planning on canceling my plans. :(

sweeterthan
08-19-2021, 12:56 PM
everything sucks. fuck covid.

Zimbo
08-19-2021, 01:02 PM
MOTHER FUCKER! When i get tickets to NIN in Ohio, it's cursed. lol 2020, 2021...

God damn these anti-vaccine and anti-mask, uppity motherfuckers. THEY ARE RUINERS.

Hazard
08-19-2021, 01:18 PM
^^^honestly, the anti mask/vax, "covid isn't that bad" people are killing people.

Cool, I’m out $150 for buying them aftermarket.

I'm out $750 for night two tickets, I doubt I can get it back. :(

It's the right call. It's a relief because I was getting really worried, but it sucks to lose that $. Not to mention the years with no shows. I'm glad he did the responsible thing but it SUCKS.
:,(

Hazard
08-19-2021, 01:41 PM
Please note: If the tickets were transferred to you, the refund will go to the fan who originally purchased the tickets from Ticketmaster.

son of a bitch.

ViN
08-19-2021, 01:58 PM
Can we get a refund megathread going possibly?

I bought through StubHub and they are offering the Stubhub Fun Bucks bullshit so I am thinking to just dispute charges through my bank instead.

OoopiDoop
08-19-2021, 03:27 PM
Just checked back into the thread just to be sure that the cancellation email wasn't a hoax. This totally sucks. I literally don't have anything else to look forward to the rest of this year. I had pit tickets and everything. Well then. Let me just wipe these tears of extreme anger and disappointment and go on about my day. FUCK 2021 and FUCK COVID.

FULLMETAL
08-19-2021, 03:43 PM
CSxNNkeJmhF

RJK
08-19-2021, 04:22 PM
CSxNNkeJmhF"We'll give you your money back within 30 days" is a big lolz to me [emoji849]

ViN
08-19-2021, 04:52 PM
I finally got through on Stubhub’s phone number, guy from an Indian call center answered after 45 minutes on hold, says I will be given an email within 24 hours with further instructions after declining the offer of a 120% credit, refused to contact me by phone, and then I told him I was recording the call and will be filing a charge back with my bank if I do not receive the email. I know it’s not random dude from India’s fault but I’m never buying anything from that bloodsucking cocksucking company again.

I will also never buy any tickets for any events until 48 hours before event time for the rest of my life. Fuck Ticketmaster, fuck Stubhub, fuck anti vaccination idiots.

jshebib
08-19-2021, 09:22 PM
fuck

TheBang
08-19-2021, 09:55 PM
Stubhub refund info: 542442