PDA

View Full Version : Watchmen vinyl shipping and availability discussion

Pages : [1] 2

ThinkIcouldburn
12-14-2019, 12:58 PM
Oh my god, Target keeps sending me new estimated delivery dates then delaying it every single day. Oh, great it'll be here monday, wait.... Tuesday, wait..... Wednesday, wait..... Thursday? Why on earth would they be doing this beyond to make me incredibly irritated?

cdm
12-14-2019, 01:06 PM
Oh my god, Target keeps sending me new estimated delivery dates then delaying it every single day. Oh, great it'll be here monday, wait.... Tuesday, wait..... Wednesday, wait..... Thursday? Why on earth would they be doing this beyond to make me incredible irritated?

Same. Five days in a row now. I’m up to Dec 19 right now.

NIN64
12-14-2019, 01:57 PM
Mine was just delivered.

Wolfkiller
12-14-2019, 02:05 PM
Are these vinyls limited release? I've yet to pick any up with hopes of an extended version coming later, but might have to grab this alt reality nin record

richardp
12-14-2019, 02:49 PM
Are these vinyls limited release? I've yet to pick any up with hopes of an extended version coming later, but might have to grab this alt reality nin record

I wouldn't bet on any represses. HBO doesn't normally repress their soundtracks. Usually one run and done.

otnavuskire
12-14-2019, 08:43 PM
Got notice from Amazon that vol 3 has shipped!

nmitchell86
12-15-2019, 02:08 AM
My Amazon says Vol. 3 will arrive Monday! Any word on digital downloads for ol.2 or 3?

otnavuskire
12-15-2019, 06:28 AM
Any word on digital downloads for ol.2 or 3?

I'm not holding my breath. Amazon usually only gives them for records that have the AutoRip logo on the product page, and none of the volumes have that. Vol 1 seems to have been one of the rare exceptions where they give you the download anyway.

psus2h
12-15-2019, 10:14 AM
Still waiting for any word on when my vol 2 will show up at Amoeba. They have over 150 on order..... wanted to support a local shop over Amazon.

Winter Is Coming
12-15-2019, 11:23 AM
Amazon.ca now has my vol 2 at Jan-Feb delivery. Vol 3 unchanged. Vol 1 still unavailable.

Shadaloo
12-15-2019, 12:42 PM
I've walked into my local Sunrise Records and put down preorders for all three volumes. I look forward to seeing whether they or Amazon.ca get theirs first.

Leprekon666
12-15-2019, 01:22 PM
I've walked into my local Sunrise Records and put down preorders for all three volumes. I look forward to seeing whether they or Amazon.ca get theirs first.
I called sunrise and they couldn’t find them or said they can’t order them.

Leprekon666
12-15-2019, 01:32 PM
Amazon.ca now has my vol 2 at Jan-Feb delivery. Vol 3 unchanged. Vol 1 still unavailable.
My Volume 1 is Expected by Jan 18 (listed currently unavailable) Vol 2 release date of Jan 10 ship between Jan 15-Feb 18 and vol 3 release date of Dec 20 with no shipping time listed. I don’t understand this availability in Canada. I tried tweeting and fb messages Universal Music about this. SRCvinyl I emailed asking if they will have stock on Friday for vol 2 & 3 before I go that root as vol 1 is back ordered and my local record store I ordered nov 8 is still waiting for my order from there supplier.

Ascender
12-15-2019, 01:39 PM
Has anybody had contact from the UK NIN store about volume 3 shipping dates yet? By now with 1 & 2 I've had mails to say they're going to be late, but nothing this time round.

Shadaloo
12-15-2019, 02:03 PM
I called sunrise and they couldn’t find them or said they can’t order them.

Go in person? I witnessed the guy look them up, find them by typing 'Atticus', and watched as he preordered them for me one by one.

Leprekon666
12-15-2019, 05:15 PM
Go in person? I witnessed the guy look them up, find them by typing 'Atticus', and watched as he preordered them for me one by one.
Did they say when they would get all 3? And when did you preorder these?

allegate
12-15-2019, 05:27 PM
Amazon says it'll be here tomorrow by 8PM but it also says it hasn't shipped. I'll believe it when it's in my hands.

Shadaloo
12-15-2019, 06:38 PM
Did they say when they would get all 3? And when did you preorder these?

Yesterday. No estimate given for delivery time.

richardp
12-15-2019, 07:13 PM
Amazon says it'll be here tomorrow by 8PM but it also says it hasn't shipped. I'll believe it when it's in my hands.

Mine also says tomorrow by 8, but it also says it was just received in my hometown a couple of hours ago too.

botley
12-15-2019, 10:52 PM

I've spoken to sales reps at the Sunrise Records location in Scarborough who say many of their large shipments from Universal Music have been held up in customs, sometimes for weeks, and I think Amazon.ca may have run into the same problem. Physical media supply chain issues. Although I've seen one Canadian retailer with copies of Vol. 3 (whose sticker is on the NIN Hotline's pics of the cover art), not many others have even got Vol. 1 or 2 or know how to find them. They certainly weren't immediately available in stores, unlike big chains like Target down in the USA who had these pretty close to the digital release. Now that they're all out there, I think NIN.com should probably go ahead and put all three volumes for sale in their store as a digital download bundle.

I hope that if we're patient, more of the vinyl versions will be available internationally, too. At fair market value, not what callous flippers are charging on resale sites.

tricil
12-16-2019, 08:25 AM
My volume 3 is supposed to come today per amazon but my card hasn’t been charged for it so unfortunately I don’t expect it to come today.

Leprekon666
12-16-2019, 09:40 AM
Yesterday. No estimate given for delivery time.
Just curious what store incase I have issues trying to order them I can get them to call that store.

Shadaloo
12-16-2019, 10:13 AM
Just curious what store incase I have issues trying to order them I can get them to call that store.

Sunrise Records in Montreal, LaSalle district, Carrefour Angrignon, 7077 Newman Blvd. (https://www.sunriserecords.com/locations) :)

dbrekke
12-16-2019, 10:58 AM
My copy just showed up:
https://www.instagram.com/p/B6I_i1BFVYv/

Listening now...

3knic
12-16-2019, 11:23 AM
My copy just showed up:
https://www.instagram.com/p/B6I_i1BFVYv/

Listening now...

Did you order from Amazon? Mine is stuck in Arriving Today by 8pm but hasn't shipped yet hell. I can't wait for this thing to arrive

allegate
12-16-2019, 11:37 AM
Mine still shows as arriving today but also says it hasn't been shipped. I know they can do 1-day delivery but at this point this is ~10-hour delivery and that's going to be impressive.

richardp
12-16-2019, 11:52 AM
Same, mine is supposedly arriving today but has yet to actually be out for delivery so far. We're in the middle of a big blizzard, but I'm sure Lord Bezos is going to make drivers still deliver shit in this storm.

cdm
12-16-2019, 11:54 AM
...lord bezos...

lol

allegate
12-16-2019, 10:24 PM
Mine still shows as arriving today but also says it hasn't been shipped. I know they can do 1-day delivery but at this point this is ~10-hour delivery and that's going to be impressive.

guess what I got four hours before it was supposed to be delivered. and i thought amazon was a step up.

Leprekon666
12-17-2019, 04:37 PM
Sunrise Records in Montreal, LaSalle district, Carrefour Angrignon, 7077 Newman Blvd. (https://www.sunriserecords.com/locations) :)

Ok my Sunrise Records were able to find Vol 1 & 2 in the system but was tricky finding them. Both ordered, and Volume 3 they got 1 in $34.99 and it’s on hold for me! Friday I get Volume 3 :)

otnavuskire
12-17-2019, 08:02 PM
I've been able to follow the UPS delivery of my copy of Vol. 3 on a map today. They keep getting close to my house only to turn around and go further away, then close, then turn around. They've been as close as half a mile away. It's now 9pm. I don't think the fuckers are coming tonight.

Leprekon666
12-17-2019, 08:53 PM
So I got a email from Amazon.ca saying my Vol 3 will arrive Dec 24-Dec 30. Seems like Vol 3 Canadian stock exists but 1 & 2 still no where to be seen.

xfocalinx
12-17-2019, 09:49 PM
Got a notification that my vol 2 has shipped. Finally!

cdm
12-18-2019, 12:22 PM
FYI: I'm still getting the daily emails from Target tiptoeing my Vol 2 delivery back a day (we're up to Dec 20 currently) but a friend of mine got a shipping notice for both Vol 2 and 3 at once. I'm hoping to get a similar notification in the next day or so.

The somewhat irritating part: she placed her order a day or two after me. Oh well.

snichols
12-18-2019, 06:52 PM
I finally received an email from Target with tracking for Vol 3 LP, but Vol 2 is still "preparing". My head hurts.

imail724
12-18-2019, 09:08 PM
FYI: I'm still getting the daily emails from Target tiptoeing my Vol 2 delivery back a day (we're up to Dec 20 currently) but a friend of mine got a shipping notice for both Vol 2 and 3 at once. I'm hoping to get a similar notification in the next day or so.

The somewhat irritating part: she placed her order a day or two after me. Oh well.After going through the same thing as you, with getting a new delay every day, I finally got a shipping notification today for volume 2.

cdm
12-18-2019, 09:43 PM
After going through the same thing as you, with getting a new delay every day, I finally got a shipping notification today for volume 2.

Vol 2 is now Dec 23 while Vol 3 simultaneously says Shipped and Backordered.

Leviathant
12-19-2019, 12:46 AM
My copy of Volume 2 from Target arrived today (Wednesday)

No idea about vol 3 though.

Ascender
12-19-2019, 04:40 AM
Woo-hoo!

Vol 2 & 3 have just arrived from the UK NIN store.

charleswise
12-19-2019, 08:18 AM
I received shipping notices for Vol 2 and Vol 3 from Target at the same time last night.

eversonpoe
12-19-2019, 02:09 PM
My copy of Volume 2 from Target arrived today (Wednesday)

No idea about vol 3 though.

my vol 2 arrived today (after getting pushed back every day for almost a week), and i got a shipping notification for vol 3 yesterday. also from target. hopefully yours will ship soon!

Leprekon666
12-20-2019, 04:58 AM
So anyone who ordered Vol 3 from Amazon.ca seems like they have stock. Mine is supposed to arrive on Monday but it’s at. My local post office this morning so I might get it today. :)

mr9inchnail
12-20-2019, 09:23 AM
So anyone who ordered Vol 3 from Amazon.ca seems like they have stock. Mine is supposed to arrive on Monday but it’s at. My local post office this morning so I might get it today. :)

Mine is saying it will be here between Dec 30th - Jan 6th. The product page for Vol 3 is now showing ships in 1 - 2 months. It's crazy how difficult these three volumes have been to get. :(

Leprekon666
12-20-2019, 11:28 AM
Mine is saying it will be here between Dec 30th - Jan 6th. The product page for Vol 3 is now showing ships in 1 - 2 months. It's crazy how difficult these three volumes have been to get. :(
I know, like really the stock is harder the RSD Exclusives to get lol.
Funny how Vol 3 is available but 1 & 2 never got across the border. Don’t they press these in Toronto for Canada or are these all being pressed in the US?

botley
12-20-2019, 11:38 AM
Funny how Vol 3 is available but 1 & 2 never got across the border. Don’t they press these in Toronto for Canada or are these all being pressed in the US?
They are being pressed in the USA and Europe (presumably), but all North American orders are going through a single distributor, which is a huge ball-ache for local stores.

mr9inchnail
12-20-2019, 11:54 AM

Don't get me started on RSD exclusives. Still pissed I didn't get a copy of PJ: Unplugged this year :(.

But I did get the NIN box set the other year !!

I think we'll end up with a US pressing but not sure.

allegate
12-20-2019, 11:57 AM
Don't get me started on RSD exclusives. Still pissed I didn't get a copy of PJ: Unplugged this year :(.

I think we'll end up with a US pressing but not sure.word is there's going to be either a limited fan club repressing or just a limited repressing.

Leprekon666
12-20-2019, 12:23 PM

I think we'll end up with a US pressing but not sure.

i had to work so I couldn’t make it to my local but I lost interest when I found out it wasn’t the whole set. Even though it was RITFW and the banter.

mr9inchnail
12-20-2019, 12:24 PM
word is there's going to be either a limited fan club repressing or just a limited repressing.

I got a notification about that but it was already sold out before I saw the notification :(

Unless there's another one.

nmitchell86
12-20-2019, 11:36 PM
Maybe I'm beating a dead hourse here but my Vol. 3 came from Amazon and did not have the "difinitive edition" sticker. It was speculated that the sticker might only be for press release/ review editions but then this...

https://www.reddit.com/r/nin/comments/edec3i/watchmen_volume_3_at_amoeba_hollywood/

In the wild at Amoeba Hollywood. Anyone out in Cali/ Hollywood wanna help a homie out? PM me, I'd like this edition with the fun "definitive edition" hype sticker.

Leprekon666
12-21-2019, 12:37 AM
Maybe I'm beating a dead hourse here but my Vol. 3 came from Amazon and did not have the "difinitive edition" sticker. It was speculated that the sticket might only be for press release/ review editions but then this...

https://www.reddit.com/r/nin/comments/edec3i/watchmen_volume_3_at_amoeba_hollywood/

In the wild at Amoeba Hollywood. Anyone out in Cali/ Hollywood wanna help a homie out? PM me, I'd like this edition with the fun "definitive edition" hype sticker.
Mine from Amazon.ca had it and also the Rotate This copy had hype sticker too. The problem is the hype sticker & the warning sticker on actually on the package and the Vol 3 & Trent Reznor/Atticus Ross HBO watchmen sticker is on the plastic wrap.

FULLMETAL
12-21-2019, 10:04 AM
My Target order for vol.3 arrived this morning (dropped off at 7:40am) with the DE hype sticker adhered to the jacket (similar to "Important Warning") not the shrink-wrap (like the vol.3 & white HBO's Watchmen stickers).

Received an email late last night that my Target vol.2 order has finally shipped (after complaining about the myriad of emails/delays on Twitter, they sent a $10 gift card).

Spent an hour doing a crossfade (I suck using Audition) to get "Let Him Ride" into the digital space for portable playback (I'm a frequent flyer & most podcasts put me to sleep too easily).

spahn
12-21-2019, 11:05 AM
Maybe I'm beating a dead hourse here but my Vol. 3 came from Amazon and did not have the "difinitive edition" sticker. It was speculated that the sticket might only be for press release/ review editions but then this...

In the wild at Amoeba Hollywood. Anyone out in Cali/ Hollywood wanna help a homie out? PM me, I'd like this edition with the fun "definitive edition" hype sticker.My target copy has it the hype sticker

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

nmitchell86
12-21-2019, 12:08 PM
Mine from Amazon.ca had it and also the Rotate This copy had hype sticker too. The problem is the hype sticker & the warning sticker on actually on the package and the Vol 3 & Trent Reznor/Atticus Ross HBO watchmen sticker is on the plastic wrap.

My target copy has it the hype sticker

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Well maybe I have a "misprint" as mine doesn't have the sticker... I'm going to list it on eBay for $35,000 as "NIN HBO Watchmen Vol. 3 Limited Edition not in Stores MISSPRESS RARE OPP Still Sealed!!!"

Leprekon666
12-21-2019, 12:19 PM
Well maybe I have a "misprint" as mine doesn't have the sticker... I'm going to list it on eBay for $35,000 as "NIN HBO Watchmen Vol. 3 Limited Edition not in Stores MISSPRESS RARE OPP Still Sealed!!!"
Well there’s like 3 listings on EBay that don’t have the hype sticker but you won’t get $35k lol.

cdm
12-21-2019, 03:22 PM
Vol 3 arrived today from Target in great condition and with all the stickers. Vol 2 finally shipped but it's scheduled to arrive late next week. Shipping delays aside, I'd recommend ordering from Target...this assumes Vol 2 is as well packaged as 1 and 3.

atomobile
12-21-2019, 04:56 PM
Vol 3 arrived today from Target in great condition and with all the stickers. Vol 2 finally shipped but it's scheduled to arrive late next week. Shipping delays aside, I'd recommend ordering from Target...this assumes Vol 2 is as well packaged as 1 and 3. I had the exact same experience. I pre-ordered all 3 Watchmen from Target for around $50 total, free shipping. I got Volume 1 shortly after its release, Volume 3 yesterday, and Volume 2 is supposed to arrive next week. Both 1 and 3 arrived in MINT condition. I would order from them again. Of course, Amazon also ships vinyl in great packaging and usually arrives MINT. But Target had an amazing deal on the 3 LPs that I couldn't resist. But 2, get 1 free. :)

zaps30
12-29-2019, 08:56 AM
There's little to no hope of finding volume 1 vinyl in the wild at this point, right? Secondary market prices are crazy.

I found volume 3 on Friday and ordered volume 2 from Barnes & Noble (says it will arrive Tuesday).

Winter Is Coming
12-29-2019, 05:44 PM
Got vol 3. Still no sign of 1 or 2 for now.

arsenic
12-29-2019, 08:39 PM
After waiting for the "wider in-store release" that actually never happened in Europe, I still managed to preoder Vol.3 via merchbar.com and vol.2 via a third-party seller on amazon.co.uk. Sadly vol.1 is out of stock everywhere so I'm hoping it'll be repressed one day because right now the prices are skyrocketing.

After missing the December 20th shipping date, this is what merchbar said:

Unfortunately, it looks like your TRENT REZNOR & ATTICUS ROSS WATCHMEN: VOLUME 3 (MUSIC FROM THE HBO SERIES) Vinyl Record album is still on backorder. We apologize for not having an estimated ship date, however, we expect your order to still be fulfilled!

:(

Winter Is Coming
12-30-2019, 02:41 PM
Oh good. Amazon.ca just cancelled my vol 1 order.

Leprekon666
12-30-2019, 03:17 PM
Oh good. Amazon.ca just cancelled my vol 1 order.
This is complete bullshit in Canada. Like is Canada the only country that never got anything except Vol 3? Mine got cancelled just now too.

mr9inchnail
12-30-2019, 06:28 PM
Same here. My volume three arrived today but at my workplace. I'm not back to work until the 2nd so I won't get it until then

nmitchell86
12-30-2019, 08:32 PM
Just scored Vol. 3 from Barns & Nobel. They are shipping it to me. This is the version with the DE hype sticker, now I have both.

Sarah K
12-30-2019, 09:20 PM
After getting dicked around forever by USPS, my Vol. III copies arrived today.

ISO of two copies of Vol. I forever, probably.

botley
01-03-2020, 10:18 AM
This is complete bullshit in Canada. Like is Canada the only country that never got anything except Vol 3? Mine got cancelled just now too.
I think they sold out before the shipment even got to Universal Canada's warehouse, so until there's a re-press for North America we're shit out of luck or will have to order second-hand and import it. Volume 2 is still listed for release on Amazon.ca next week...

Leprekon666
01-03-2020, 10:32 AM
I think they sold out before the shipment even got to Universal Canada's warehouse, so until there's a re-press for North America we're shit out of luck or will have to order second-hand and import it. Volume 2 is still listed for release on Amazon.ca next week...
Srcvinyl is getting shipment of all 3 and I have a order placed but don’t know if I’ll be lucky to get 1 of the 20 they are gonna receive.

Shadaloo
01-03-2020, 01:26 PM
Jan. 2
7:04 pm Item rescheduled for delivery next business day.

Dec. 31, 2019
1:40 pm Item rescheduled for delivery next business day.

Dec. 30, 2019
6:27 pm Delivery may be delayed due to extreme weather conditions
2:22 pm Item out for delivery
5:28 am Item processed

Dec. 29, 2019
8:54 am Item processed

Dec. 26, 2019
3:41 pm Item processed

Dec. 24, 2019
Electronic information submitted by shipper

The Vol. 3 LP will look up and shout

"Deliver Me!"

And they will whisper

"No."

Fucking thing finally arrived an hour after I posted this lol

mr9inchnail
01-03-2020, 02:38 PM
Srcvinyl is getting shipment of all 3 and I have a order placed but don’t know if I’ll be lucky to get 1 of the 20 they are gonna receive.
I have volume one preordered through src as well fingers crossed. Hoping Amazon doesn't send me an email next week saying they can get volume two like they did with volume one

sonic_discord
01-04-2020, 03:36 PM
I ordered from Target and mine came with the DE sticker and the (printed) "handwritten" looking sticker. My Vol. 2 took forever and actually came after my Vol. 3 arrived, but at least they didn't cancel my order like Amazon did to some people, which would have really pissed me off.

Leprekon666
01-04-2020, 07:19 PM
Believe me, I WILL if I came across one and then I'll bring it here for a fellow fan who missed out. (no markup)

yea I’d do the same if I get my copies from Src, amazon and my local record store copy (that ones already paid for & told it will show up from his supplier) for vol 1 & 2 for what I paid.

atomobile
01-05-2020, 02:01 AM
I ordered from Target and mine came with the DE sticker and the (printed) "handwritten" looking sticker. My Vol. 2 took forever and actually came after my Vol. 3 arrived, but at least they didn't cancel my order like Amazon did to some people, which would have really pissed me off.
Exact same experience. Target. With DE Sticker and "handwritten" Sticker. Vol 2 arrived after Vol 3. Over-all, I got all 3 records from Target, shipped for a total $50 and all 3 arrived MINT. Thanks Target! So glad I didn't order from Amazon, like Trent wanted us to. I like Amazon, but sounds like they didn't have enough stock, and they were more expensive!

Jon
01-05-2020, 11:52 AM
Walked into Barnes & Noble yesterday, and walked out with a copy of Vol. 2 and 3. I'm always amazed that people still overlook BN.

They also have all of their Bowie vinyl 50 percent off, or did before today (Sunday).

Leviathant
01-05-2020, 01:12 PM
I'm honestly surprised the Amazon experience has been as clunk-ass as it has. I ordered from Target because of the 3-for-2 pricing, expected it to be hit or miss, and the whole thing turned out great for me. I got my records a little bit later than most people who ordered from Amazon did, but I'm patient.

imail724
01-05-2020, 01:29 PM
I'm honestly surprised the Amazon experience has been as clunk-ass as it has. I ordered from Target because of the 3-for-2 pricing, expected it to be hit or miss, and the whole thing turned out great for me. I got my records a little bit later than most people who ordered from Amazon did, but I'm patient.Same. When I was waiting for my order of vol 1 from Target I started getting worried that it was going to get canceled and I was regretting not just ordering from Amazon. In the end I'm glad I went with Target and everything ended up working out.

cdm
01-05-2020, 01:31 PM
I'm honestly surprised the Amazon experience has been as clunk-ass as it has. I ordered from Target because of the 3-for-2 pricing, expected it to be hit or miss, and the whole thing turned out great for me. I got my records a little bit later than most people who ordered from Amazon did, but I'm patient.

Agree with this 100%. I really think the delay goofiness was completely the fault of the distributor and not Target. Distro delays don’t explain Amazon canceling orders, though.

Merriweather
01-05-2020, 03:13 PM
Target cancelled my Vol. 1 order last week after 2 months of sending weekly emails asking me to approve a shipping delay. So some people lucked out. Some still wound up with nothing.

cdm
01-05-2020, 04:13 PM
Target cancelled my Vol. 1 order last week after 2 months of sending weekly emails asking me to approve a shipping delay.

Did you approve it? I got one of those...approved it and never got another one. Plenty of emails about them pushing back my delivery date, though.

Merriweather
01-05-2020, 04:59 PM
Did you approve it? I got one of those...approved it and never got another one. Plenty of emails about them pushing back my delivery date, though.

Approved it multiple times. I guess they just gave up on sourcing copies.

cdm
01-06-2020, 08:05 AM
Approved it multiple times. I guess they just gave up on sourcing copies.

Dang, well that sucks. Hopefully you can find one for a reasonable price if you haven't already.

arsenic
01-06-2020, 11:41 AM
- Volume 1: Amazon.fr cancelled my order.
- Volume 2: Third-party seller on amazon.co.uk (Newtownvideo_EU) can't provide a tracking number for Vol.2 - said the parcel might have been lost in the mail
- Volume 3: Merchbar.com said the order is delayed but they still expect to be able to fulfill the order at some point

Really sucks to be in Europe, I might end up empty-handed after all. Let's all hope for a repress!

bgalbraith
01-07-2020, 01:19 PM
I pre-ordered the set from Amazon when it was announced. Got Volumes 1 and 2 on time, but Vol 3 has been pushed back like 4 times now. Just got another email saying it was slipping to this weekend after it was supposed to be arriving today. Bah

_T_B_W_
01-07-2020, 06:52 PM
I pre-ordered the set from Amazon when it was announced. Got Volumes 1 and 2 on time, but Vol 3 has been pushed back like 4 times now. Just got another email saying it was slipping to this weekend after it was supposed to be arriving today. Bah

My Vol. 3 is still under delivery date pending :/
I feel like I may have preordered too late and they'll end up cancelling the order, which wouldn't be surprising.

MrLobster
01-07-2020, 11:10 PM
First day of the vol. 1 available for order, I went to my local store and asked them to bring everything in. Vol. 3 showed up but 1 and 2 are still coming.

Leprekon666
01-08-2020, 11:08 PM
Got a email saying my item has been delayed from Amazon.ca for Vol 2. Now I noticed the release date is now January 24 and I expect my order between February 13th- March 20. Now what the hell is going on. My With Teeth still doesn’t have a shipping date and I noticed Bird Box date has changed to January 17. This has to be the worst release in Canada in my books for Watchmen. Like why can’t Universal get things fixed for this. I better get my Watchmen vol 1 & 2.

shagg_187
01-09-2020, 03:53 AM
Weird how I've recieved Vol 1 and Vol 3 from Amazon, but not Vol 2. Now it's delayed to March 20th, and I doubt I'll ever receive it now.

Leprekon666
01-09-2020, 04:48 AM
Weird how I've recieved Vol 1 and Vol 3 from Amazon, but not Vol 2. Now it's delayed to March 20th, and I doubt I'll ever receive it now.
Did you order from .ca? I never got Vol 1 from them and they cancelled my order for that one and I preorder the minute I found it on there site.

chuenthez
01-09-2020, 05:17 AM
In France : got my volume 1 cancelled by FNAC - though it's still available for 40€, instead of 30 previously, so I ordered again...

Wait and see for volumes 2 and 3.

Leprekon666
01-09-2020, 06:11 AM
In France : got my volume 1 cancelled by FNAC - though it's still available for 40€, instead of 30 previously, so I ordered again...

Wait and see for volumes 2 and 3.
Is there a way to change language to English on that site? Seems like for vol 1 & 2 it’s $101 Canadian but don’t know shipping cost and if they even ship to Canada.

chuenthez
01-09-2020, 07:07 AM
Is there a way to change language to English on that site? Seems like for vol 1 & 2 it’s $101 Canadian but don’t know shipping cost and if they even ship to Canada.

It looks like there is no English version. Maybe using google translate can help ?

However I don't know if we can trust them of this, usually it works pretty well, but I already had problems with pre-orders which never came.

Shadaloo
01-09-2020, 11:46 AM
Got a email saying my item has been delayed from Amazon.ca for Vol 2. Now I noticed the release date is now January 24 and I expect my order between February 13th- March 20.

Yep, same.

afors
01-09-2020, 12:18 PM
Vol 3 availablle to buy in UK from Juno records right now. Just snagged a copy.

link here (https://www.juno.co.uk/search/?q%5Btitle%5D%5B%5D=%22watchmen+volume+3%3A+music+ from+the+hbo+series+%28soundtrack%29%22&hide_forthcoming=0)

Jon
01-09-2020, 12:29 PM
Vol 3 availablle to buy in UK from Juno records right now. Just snagged a copy.

link here (https://www.juno.co.uk/search/?q%5Btitle%5D%5B%5D=%22watchmen+volume+3%3A+music+ from+the+hbo+series+%28soundtrack%29%22&hide_forthcoming=0)

They have "Let Him Ride" available on that site... in full...

afors
01-09-2020, 12:40 PM
They have "Let Him Ride" available on that site... in full...
Well spotted. Not for download though and you just get a 30sec snippet albeit you can choose which snippet to listen to!

afors
01-09-2020, 12:44 PM
Vol 3 just arrived in UK Juno records store. See availability thread for link. This was just released today here on this independent record store.
If you are quick you may get a copy.

Jon
01-09-2020, 12:47 PM
Well spotted. Not for download though and you just get a 30sec snippet albeit you can choose which snippet to listen to!

If you direct link to the mp3, you get a 2 minute snippet/edit. You can drag the streaming player back to 0:00 and capture the whole thing.

botley
01-09-2020, 01:02 PM
If you direct link to the mp3, you get a 2 minute snippet/edit. You can drag the streaming player back to 0:00 and capture the whole thing.
Meh... it's not as clean as my own needledrop.

Leprekon666
01-10-2020, 12:29 PM
So sunrise records told me on fb that they don't have any info on Volume 1 at the moment, but there was a manufacturing error with some of the LPs so that may have delayed us getting them. Volume 2 will be available on January 24. Your local Sunrise store can confirm what they have in stock on the 24th so that makes sense about the Amazon.ca delay.

mr9inchnail
01-11-2020, 01:25 PM
Got a email saying my item has been delayed from Amazon.ca for Vol 2. Now I noticed the release date is now January 24 and I expect my order between February 13th- March 20.

Same here for my vol 2 order through amazon.ca :(

Leprekon666
01-11-2020, 04:48 PM
Same here for my vol 2 order through amazon.ca :(
Src told
me they have enough units to cover orders but will be another 2 weeks for it so I’m guessing January 24. Looks like I might get extra copies of vol 1 & 2.

mr9inchnail
01-11-2020, 09:37 PM
Src told
me they have enough units to cover orders but will be another 2 weeks for it so I’m guessing January 24. Looks like I might get extra copies of vol 1 & 2.

All volumes or just Vol 2? I have vol 1 ordered through them

mr9inchnail
01-11-2020, 09:42 PM
Src told

On a side note. I finally got a chance to listen to my copy of vol 3 today. Side 1 was over so I went to flip sides and listen to side 2. Record slips out of my hands and lands on the spindle and scuffed side one track two. FML! I listened to side one again to assess the damage. Wasn't too noticeable but I'd probably pick up another copy of volume 3 if it were easily available. I can't have anything nice lol

Leprekon666
01-11-2020, 11:08 PM
All volumes or just Vol 2? I have vol 1 ordered through them I have vol 1 & 2 and they will have enough units for all orders so I’m guessing for all 3. So I’ll receive mine from them plus my Amazon.ca Vol 2 and my local vol 1. At least I can just sell my extras.

That sucks about your Vol 3.

nmitchell86
01-13-2020, 10:35 PM
Dear Park, IL Barnes & Nobel has Vol. 3... Call them, (847) 438-7444

Huntsville, AL also has Vol. 3 (256)327-8700

and... Columbus, GA (706) 653-7880

Vol. 2 at Clearwater, FL (727) 669-1688

and Alpharetta, GA (770) 993-8340

and Chattanooga,TN (426) 893-0186

My good deed for the night is done!

_T_B_W_
01-17-2020, 05:25 AM
Just as I predicted, Amazon cancelled my Vol 3 pre-order...
Never again

otnavuskire
01-17-2020, 05:53 AM
Never again

This pretty clearly isn't their fault. Everyone is having trouble getting it in stock.

_T_B_W_
01-17-2020, 06:08 AM
This pretty clearly isn't their fault. Everyone is having trouble getting it in stock.

I know mate
Let's hope for restocks soon!

outatime1004
01-17-2020, 07:35 AM
Amazon cancelled mine as well. I was able to find one at a Bull Moose, but had hoped I would still get the Amazon order to use towards trading/selling to get a Vol 1. Oh well!

mr9inchnail
01-17-2020, 09:16 AM
Looks like Amazon.ca has pushed the release date of Volume 2 again. It was January 10th then the 24th now it looks like it's the 31st.

Leprekon666
01-17-2020, 11:07 AM
Looks like Amazon.ca has pushed the release date of Volume 2 again. It was January 10th then the 24th now it looks like it's the 31st.
Wow

eversonpoe
01-17-2020, 12:22 PM
one day there will be a smooth rollout for a NIN vinyl release. one day...

https://media0.giphy.com/media/YBz6jlzeik0x2/source.gif

tony.parente
01-17-2020, 12:51 PM
one day there will be a smooth rollout for a NIN vinyl release. one day...

https://media0.giphy.com/media/YBz6jlzeik0x2/source.gif
LOL We can't even get a hoodie printed and out on time, I don't think a music roll out is ever gonna go smooth.

zaps30
01-17-2020, 04:05 PM
Just print some more already, damn it. I need a volume 1!

laststepdown
01-17-2020, 04:20 PM
LOL We can't even get a hoodie printed and out on time, I don't think a music roll out is ever gonna go smooth.

You didn't get yours today either, huh? Would have been nice and warm to have that heavyweight hoodie in this freezing fucking rain.

tony.parente
01-17-2020, 04:27 PM
You didn't get yours today either, huh? Would have been nice and warm to have that heavyweight hoodie in this freezing fucking rain.
I don't ever expect anything related to NIN to come in a timely fashion haha

laststepdown
01-17-2020, 05:36 PM
I don't ever expect anything related to NIN to come in a timely fashion haha

"Soon"

Yeah you're right. I just got an email from nin.com saying my replacement Add Violence LP is waiting on restock to ship out to me. Which is weird because it's in-stock on the site.

So that went awol again. On the flip side, Amazon seems to think they will have my With Teeth DE here on my doorstep tomorrow, which is nice.

Freshcat
01-18-2020, 04:55 AM
Never again

Mine too :(

Horican
01-18-2020, 05:13 AM
Good news: I got my vol. 3!
bad news: my vol 2 got cancelled ):

otnavuskire
01-20-2020, 11:44 AM
Friend who has been waiting on vol. 3 from amazon just got a shipping notice. So for those who still have open orders: looks like there's still hope!

tony.parente
01-20-2020, 12:58 PM
Found volume 3 at Barnes and Noble FYI.

Callahan
01-20-2020, 01:04 PM
Got my shipping notification from Amazon for Vol 3!

EDIT: Received! Finally got all 3 of them!

mr9inchnail
01-21-2020, 10:32 AM
https://www.amazon.ca/Watchmen-1-Music-HBO-Vinyl/dp/B07Z74G6ZQ/ref=sr_1_3?keywords=watchmen+hbo+soundtrack&qid=1579624127&sr=8-3

Amazon has volume 1 listed as temporarily out of stock again with the option to purchase instead of unavailable and not knowing when or if they'd have more stock with the option to be emailed when it's available.

Let's try this again.

Waiting for srcvinyl.ca to get volume 1 as well. If I end up with 2 I'll let people know. I won't be looking to make money just get the money back that I spent on the second copy and get this in the hands of a fan who actually wants it instead of somebody trying to flip it on ebay.

Leprekon666
01-21-2020, 02:53 PM
https://www.amazon.ca/Watchmen-1-Music-HBO-Vinyl/dp/B07Z74G6ZQ/ref=sr_1_3?keywords=watchmen+hbo+soundtrack&qid=1579624127&sr=8-3

Amazon has volume 1 listed as temporarily out of stock again with the option to purchase instead of unavailable and not knowing when or if they'd have more stock with the option to be emailed when it's available.

Let's try this again.

Waiting for srcvinyl.ca to get volume 1 as well. If I end up with 2 I'll let people know. I won't be looking to make money just get the money back that I spent on the second copy and get this in the hands of a fan who actually wants it instead of somebody trying to flip it on ebay.

was told when and if it ever shows up I can get it for the price I had it for before it got cancelled which was $28.07 but I don’t have any proof except there word.

edit: checked my emails and I have proof that they will honour the price I had before they cancelled the order.

mr9inchnail
01-21-2020, 03:03 PM
was told when and if it ever shows up I can get it for the price I had it for before it got cancelled which was $28.07 but I don’t have any proof except there word.

edit: checked my emails and I have proof that they will honour the price I had before they cancelled the order.

I was thinking about talking to somebody to see if they would honor the previous pre-order price. I have proof of me pre-ordering this at least twice and it being cancelled. At this point I'm not too concerned about the higher price it's now listed for I just want it to be available and somebody to send it to me and not cancel my order. NOW ! LOL

Leprekon666
01-21-2020, 03:34 PM
I was thinking about talking to somebody to see if they would honor the previous pre-order price. I have proof of me pre-ordering this at least twice and it being cancelled. At this point I'm not too concerned about the higher price it's now listed for I just want it to be available and somebody to send it to me and not cancel my order. NOW ! LOL

lol I have paid for Vol 1 at a local record store, Vol 1 & 2 at Amazon.ca & Srcvinyl.ca and name on copies at Sunrise. My local said it will be coming so if Jan 31 is the date I’ll be getting my copies. If I get charged by amazon before Src then I’ll cancel Src copies.

Leprekon666
01-23-2020, 04:03 PM
Looks like Amazon.ca has Vol 2 Currently Unavailable now after being changed to Release Date January 31. Will this ever see the light of day in Canada?

Shadaloo
01-23-2020, 05:27 PM
My shiny new preorder email notice:

New estimated delivery date:
Monday, February 24, 2020 - Thursday, March 26, 2020

This isn't happening is it

Leprekon666
01-23-2020, 05:41 PM
My shiny new preorder email notice:

New estimated delivery date:
Monday, February 24, 2020 - Thursday, March 26, 2020

This isn't happening is it

got this same email too. I sent a email to Src Vinyl.ca to find out on the status on these since January 11th was told a few weeks and asked Dan if January 24 is the date like everyone else and said yea by then. This is starting to be a damn joke now. I won’t believe crap till I get charged for these 2.

Winter Is Coming
01-23-2020, 07:18 PM
Vol 1 is available on Amazon.ca at the moment. If I ever get my preorder for 2, I may just get all 3 of these bad boys in my hands.

Leprekon666
01-23-2020, 08:08 PM
Vol 1 is available on Amazon.ca at the moment. If I ever get my preorder for 2, I may just get all 3 of these bad boys in my hands.
Yea but it’s 1-3 months and estimated shipping date is Feb 25-March 25. vol 2 feb 20-March 20. How did you get Volume 1 from amazon.ca.

Edit: Vol 2 now available “Again” with February 7th release date. Tool’s Fear Inoculum Vinyl will get released in Canada before this haha

Sarah K
01-26-2020, 04:33 PM
I just got an email from Amazon that Volume 1 is available to order... it was a lie.

Shadaloo
01-27-2020, 08:30 PM

I also put an order for one in since I missed the initial availability period. I hope this works. The fact that it showed up again gives me hope, kinda.

mr9inchnail
01-29-2020, 01:31 PM
This is seriously becoming a joke. Volume 2 was pushed to February 7th on Amazon.ca and now it looks like it's been pushed to February 14th.

I have a feeling that we're never going to get volume 1 & 2

ninlive
01-29-2020, 01:46 PM
I am sorry so many are having tough luck getting copies of this. I assume they didn't press enough for the demand? I know that vinyl pressing is becoming tougher because the demand is so high to get music pressed and could take months to get in the queue. Is that what happened here?

mr9inchnail
01-29-2020, 02:05 PM
I am sorry so many are having tough luck getting copies of this. I assume they didn't press enough for the demand? I know that vinyl pressing is becoming tougher because the demand is so high to get music pressed and could take months to get in the queue. Is that what happened here?

I believe it was mentioned that there was a pressing error but I could be mistaken.

mr9inchnail
01-29-2020, 02:07 PM
Honestly I'm surprised that Trent/Atticus hasn't posted a message to address what's going on but I guess it's out of his hands and they may not know exactly what's going on themselves.

Leprekon666
01-29-2020, 03:01 PM
Canada only got Volume 3 and in limited supply.

Leprekon666
01-29-2020, 03:02 PM
I believe it was mentioned that there was a pressing error but I could be mistaken.
Yea sunrise records told me it was a problem pressing these at manufacturing plant in the US for Canadian stock.

Edit: Amazon.ca customer service don’t know shit. They are dumb AF. Telling me it’s temporary out
of stock and bs about the publisher giving them the 2 month time frame. I keep telling them the release date keeps getting changed and how can a preorder with release dates of Dec 20, Jan 14/24/31 Feb 7/14 actually be out of stock when no stock was even available. This release is a big shitshow and Sunrise was the only place that gave a insight. UMG can’t even respond to tweets and emails. Might as well just release it April 1 so we can be all fooled.

mr9inchnail
01-29-2020, 04:50 PM
Yea sunrise records told me it was a problem pressing these at manufacturing plant in the US for Canadian stock.

Edit: Amazon.ca customer service don’t know shit. They are dumb AF. Telling me it’s temporary out
of stock and bs about the publisher giving them the 2 month time frame. I keep telling them the release date keeps getting changed and how can a preorder with release dates of Dec 20, Jan 14/24/31 Feb 7/14 actually be out of stock when no stock was even available. This release is a big shitshow and Sunrise was the only place that gave a insight. UMG can’t even respond to tweets and emails. Might as well just release it April 1 so we can be all fooled.

Don't waste your time talking to Amazon customer service. You'll just end up more frustrated. They never have a clue what they're talking about

mr9inchnail
01-29-2020, 04:51 PM
Just got an email saying they have no expected delivery date for the now to be released February 14th volume 2. Thanks for nothing. I guess.

Leprekon666
01-29-2020, 05:43 PM
Just got an email saying they have no expected delivery date for the now to be released February 14th volume 2. Thanks for nothing. I guess.
Well I got a $10 credit when my Vol 1 was cancelled god knows when. I just contact
them cause im prime member and they have a tendency to give me credit a lot of times with many times I have issues with orders on there end lol.

mr9inchnail
01-30-2020, 08:45 AM
Well I got a $10 credit when my Vol 1 was cancelled god knows when. I just contact
them cause im prime member and they have a tendency to give me credit a lot of times with many times I have issues with orders on there end lol.

They're usually pretty quick to hand out credits if you complain enough even if you're not a prime member. I've had my share. Just try not to get too frustrated with your conversation with them. It's pointless. You'll only frustrate yourself more while they don't give a crap.

Shadaloo
01-30-2020, 09:15 AM
If I somehow find any copies at my local record stores, I'll pick up an extra for someone here if I can. This shit's ridinkey-donkey.

bobbie solo
01-31-2020, 01:19 PM
Surprised there hasn't been a rise in vinyl plants opening if this backlog is so common nowadays. Maybe the initial investment is just too high to get on off the ground & then be expected to compete with the established players in the industry?

Leprekon666
02-01-2020, 06:43 PM
So got a email back from Srcvinyl.ca about Volume 1 & 2.

“Nothing yet. Looks like we got shorted on vol 1 and only have volume 2. If you want that and we cancel vol 1 i can do that but i was told more are coming in a month or so. They unpressed them of course!! “

I asked him him if they will be holding Volume 2 for people who ordered both volumes as I don’t want to pay double shipping cost.

mr9inchnail
02-07-2020, 01:01 PM
This may not help our issue

https://www.analogplanet.com/content/major-vinyl-production-catastrophe-apollotransco-lacquers-burns

zaps30
02-07-2020, 01:34 PM
Yea. Was just about to post that. Doubt will be getting it any time soon now.

Leprekon666
02-07-2020, 03:18 PM
Dunno if this is due to the fire but Amazon.ca changed date to February 21 now for volume 2. Guess they don’t get there supply from the same distributor as SRCVinyl.ca cause they have Vol 2 for orders.

mr9inchnail
02-13-2020, 07:48 AM
https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-features/cd-vinyl-distribution-crisis-950327/

Another possible cause?

botley
02-13-2020, 11:33 AM
https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-features/cd-vinyl-distribution-crisis-950327/

Another possible cause?
I want to say "ABSO-fucking-LUTELY YES".

mr9inchnail
02-13-2020, 02:58 PM
Looks like Amazon changed the date for Volume 2 again. From the 21st to the 28th.

I give up.

Leprekon666
02-13-2020, 07:12 PM
Looks like Amazon changed the date for Volume 2 again. From the 21st to the 28th.

I give up.
Funny how Src got there copies but Amazon hasn’t.

mr9inchnail
02-13-2020, 07:31 PM
Funny how Src got there copies but Amazon hasn’t.

Srcvinyl keeps showing me it's backordered. I guess they got them for people who had already ordered? I don't know what the hell is going on but this is definitely some kind of not at all funny joke!

I only have volume one ordered through srcvinyl but no info on whether I will actually get it.

eversonpoe
02-13-2020, 08:25 PM

Another possible cause?

what the absolute fuck?

Leprekon666
02-13-2020, 10:53 PM
Srcvinyl keeps showing me it's backordered. I guess they got them for people who had already ordered? I don't know what the hell is going on but this is definitely some kind of not at all funny joke!

I only have volume one ordered through srcvinyl but no info on whether I will actually get it.
They only have Volume 2 in stock and they are held for orders. Volume 3 no clue but I have that and Volume 1 they said they forgot to press them so hopefully this will see the light of day in Canada after a 3 month delay.

mr9inchnail
02-14-2020, 07:30 AM
They only have Volume 2 in stock and they are held for orders. Volume 3 no clue but I have that and Volume 1 they said they forgot to press them so hopefully this will see the light of day in Canada after a 3 month delay.

Guess I should have ordered volume 2 from srcvinyl. I have 1 and 2 ordered from Amazon. 1 from srcvinyl (but that was only because Amazon had 1 listed as unavailable and not able to order for so long) and 3 is the only one I was able to get

arsenic
02-14-2020, 11:15 AM
Honestly, at this point I wouldn't trust amazon at all, at least here in Europe.

They even managed to cancel my With Teeth preorder, so that's actually my 6th cancelled preorder in a row (amazon.fr and amazon.co.uk).

What the hell.

mr9inchnail
02-14-2020, 11:31 AM
Honestly, at this point I wouldn't trust amazon at all, at least here in Europe.

They even managed to cancel my With Teeth preorder, so that's actually my 6th cancelled preorder in a row (amazon.fr and amazon.co.uk).

What the hell.

Just as bad here in Canada. They've cancelled my orders a few times. They're changing the release date for Volume 2 almost every few days and Volume 1 is currently listed at available in 1 to 2 months but I honestly wouldn't be surprised if that changed to "unavailable" and my order cancelled any day now. I'm honestly surprised it hasn't already happened.

I luckily didn't have to order With Teeth or Bird Box from Amazon. I got them direct from NIN.com ordered on a Friday and arrived the next Monday. I couldn't believe that they came from California that quick especially considering I checked the cheapest shipping option possible.

botley
02-14-2020, 10:20 PM
Just as bad here in Canada. They've cancelled my orders a few times. They're changing the release date for Volume 2 almost every few days and Volume 1 is currently listed at available in 1 to 2 months but I honestly wouldn't be surprised if that changed to "unavailable" and my order cancelled any day now. I'm honestly surprised it hasn't already happened.

I luckily didn't have to order With Teeth or Bird Box from Amazon. I got them direct from NIN.com ordered on a Friday and arrived the next Monday. I couldn't believe that they came from California that quick especially considering I checked the cheapest shipping option possible.

Well, the NIN.com store at least TELLS you when they're sold out, and don't give some bullshit timeline on another shipment that's stuck in an awful spacetime limbo universe.

blitzkrieg
02-15-2020, 03:07 PM

I give up.

I don't understand why Trent Reznor doesn't make any statement about it.
Every releases has been delayed and cancelled here in Europe (WT, Bird box, Watchmen).

mr9inchnail
02-15-2020, 04:17 PM
I don't understand why Trent Reznor doesn't make any statement about it.
Every releases has been delayed and cancelled here in Europe (WT, Bird box, Watchmen).

I'm really surprised at that as well.

katara
02-16-2020, 03:42 AM
He doesn't really make statements about much of anything these days.

To be fair, the guy must be insanely busy.

tony.parente
02-17-2020, 01:38 PM
A tweet that says “we are aware of the delays for these releases and are just as upset as you are, know that we’re working on a resolution to get these in your hands ASAP” addresses the situation, let’s your customers know that you’re aware and let’s then know they’re not just being hung to dry.

plus it takes 45 seconds to do.

no reason for silence

katara
02-17-2020, 04:07 PM
A tweet that says “we are aware of the delays for these releases and are just as upset as you are, know that we’re working on a resolution to get these in your hands ASAP” addresses the situation, let’s your customers know that you’re aware and let’s then know they’re not just being hung to dry.

plus it takes 45 seconds to do.

no reason for silence

https://i.ibb.co/Rp2Fcn7/trentaintgottime.jpg

mr9inchnail
02-19-2020, 12:57 PM
and another release date change by Amazon.ca

March 6th 2020.

Leprekon666
02-19-2020, 04:09 PM
and another release date change by Amazon.ca

March 6th 2020.
Lost for words.

arsenic
02-20-2020, 01:37 AM
For anyone in the EU:
Volume 2 is available through a third party seller on amazon (Newtownvideo_EU) at the somewhat decent price of 37€.
That said, I previously orderd Volume 2 via Newtownvideo_EU and my order was "lost in transit" after just a few days. Let's see if this time around they'll manage to deliver it.

Meanwhile, I got fed up with all these distribution problems and I ordered With Teeh from nin.com before it sold out (49 USD with shipping, ouch... but still cheaper than the nin.com UK store :() and I also picked up Bird Box from a local store and I absolutely love the packaging.

edit: this time Newtownvideo_EU provided a tracking number!! Looks like they're really shipping it! :D edit 2: delivered just 5 days later!

Leprekon666
02-22-2020, 06:35 PM
So I'm a bit late to purchasing The Watchmen stuff mostly thanks to being cash strapped. Anyway, bought Vol 1, opened it and did not find any download card for the hi-res files. Whats up with that? is it not a thing for this release?
Also, still need Vol. 2 and 3 but Sunrise Records does not have either in stock atm.
where you find Volume 1? Sunrise only had Vol 3 available and that was like limited to like 1 or none per store.

SchwarzerAbt
02-23-2020, 06:22 AM
otherwise you're looking at your usual lossless audio marketplace sites to buy them.

Actually, where do you buy them? I have a hard time finding even mp3 downloads of the albums. Amazon is missing vol. 3. 7digital oddly lists only vol. 2. If I search HDtracks for Trent Reznor it only lists Hesitation Marks. Any suggestions?

Leprekon666
02-23-2020, 07:43 AM
Actually, where do you buy them? I have a hard time finding even mp3 downloads of the albums. Amazon is missing vol. 3. 7digital oddly lists only vol. 2. If I search HDtracks for Trent Reznor it only lists Hesitation Marks. Any suggestions?
Think someone mentioned Tidal I believe.

Volume 1 & 2 MP3 and Flac https://store.tidal.com/ca/search/
All 3 https://store.acousticsounds.com/index.cfm?get=results&searchtext=Watchmen+Volume

tricil
02-23-2020, 02:52 PM

All 3 https://store.acousticsounds.com/index.cfm?get=results&searchtext=Watchmen+Volume

Go for the Acoustic Sounds download. It’s about as close as we’ll get to a full high-res download from NIN.com.

SchwarzerAbt
02-24-2020, 04:31 AM
Go for the Acoustic Sounds download. It’s about as close as we’ll get to a full high-res download from NIN.com.

Okay, I will. Thank you!

This is stupid though. Availability shouldn't be a problem with digital files. No matter if you're into CDs, Vinyl or MP3/FLAC, the experience of buying NIN/TRAR stuff has been rather negative lately.

mr9inchnail
02-25-2020, 09:46 AM
For anyone in the EU:
Volume 2 is available through a third party seller on amazon (Newtownvideo_EU) at the somewhat decent price of 37€.
That said, I previously orderd Volume 2 via Newtownvideo_EU and my order was "lost in transit" after just a few days. Let's see if this time around they'll manage to deliver it.

Meanwhile, I got fed up with all these distribution problems and I ordered With Teeh from nin.com before it sold out (49 USD with shipping, ouch... but still cheaper than the nin.com UK store :() and I also picked up Bird Box from a local store and I absolutely love the packaging.

edit: this time Newtownvideo_EU provided a tracking number!! Looks like they're really shipping it! :D edit 2: delivered just 5 days later!

I ordered from there as well. Thank you for letting us know because Amazon.ca is changing the release date on this every few days. Right now it's still saying March 6th release date but it's also saying I will receive this from Newtownvideo_EU by March 4th!!

IT'S BEEN SHIPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPED !

mr9inchnail
02-25-2020, 09:57 AM
I ordered from there as well. Thank you for letting us know because Amazon.ca is changing the release date on this every few days. Right now it's still saying March 6th release date but it's also saying I will receive this from Newtownvideo_EU by March 4th!!

Now... Volume 1

:(

arsenic
02-25-2020, 09:58 AM
great to hear!
Now let's hope they'll also restock vol 1 and 3.

Meanwhile I lost hope for vol. 3 pre-ordered via Merchbar :(

Leprekon666
02-25-2020, 10:35 AM

damn $65 for it but at least you got yours. I know I have vol 2 waiting at src but I want my vol 1 too lol.

mr9inchnail
02-25-2020, 10:36 AM
great to hear!
Now let's hope they'll also restock vol 1 and 3.

Meanwhile I lost hope for vol. 3 pre-ordered via Merchbar :(

I managed to get a copy of 3 from Amazon.ca but I'm afraid I've lost all hope on 1.

mr9inchnail
02-25-2020, 01:50 PM
https://www.sunriserecords.com/search?controls%5B1%5D=watchmen

First time I've ever seen either of them listed on Sunrise's website for order.

Volume 1 is on order.
Volume 2 is out of stock. (no longer showing on the website)
Volume 3 is in stock

Volume 2 was listed in the search but I went back again before posting this and now it's not showing.

Leprekon666
02-25-2020, 03:27 PM
https://www.sunriserecords.com/search?controls%5B1%5D=watchmen

First time I've ever seen either of them listed on Sunrise's website for order.

Volume 1 is on order.
Volume 2 is out of stock. (no longer showing on the website)
Volume 3 is in stock

Volume 2 was listed in the search but I went back again before posting this and now it's not showing.

how did you find these. Seems like not much online or if they are it needs the exact info to get it to show up. Surprised vol 3 is available. Vol 1 is on order like every where else lol

Edit: Tested and seems like only 1 in stock for Vol 3

mr9inchnail
02-25-2020, 05:18 PM
how did you find these. Seems like not much online or if they are it needs the exact info to get it to show up. Surprised vol 3 is available. Vol 1 is on order like every where else lol

Edit: Tested and seems like only 1 in stock for Vol 3

I've been searching my normal list of sites almost every day since the beginning of December lol. They must have just recently been added to sunrise's site. All I did was search Watchmen and all three came back as results. Although volume 2 no longer shows up for me. Or it wouldn't the last time I tried anyway. I have a tracking number for volume 2 from that third party seller on amazon.co.uk and it has its first tracking entry. Coming from Philadelphia. There is hope!!

mr9inchnail
02-25-2020, 05:19 PM
damn $65 for it but at least you got yours. I know I have vol 2 waiting at src but I want my vol 1 too lol.
The price listed there now is not the price I paid. It's not the same third party seller. It was much cheaper with the other seller. Still more expensive than Amazon can but I have my doubts they're ever going to get it.

Should come to around $45CAD including shipping.

Leprekon666
02-25-2020, 05:48 PM
The price listed there now is not the price I paid. It's not the same third party seller. It was much cheaper with the other seller. Still more expensive than Amazon can but I have my doubts they're ever going to get it.

Should come to around $45CAD including shipping. lol I thought it was pounds not euros, my bad. That’s about the same price as I have it from SRC if I only take Volume 2. But my local record store said they ordered direct from Universal but also trying from there distributor as Universal doesn’t really help local stores here except Amazon and Sunrise. I just hope soon it sees the light of day.

mr9inchnail
02-25-2020, 08:09 PM
lol I thought it was pounds not euros, my bad. That’s about the same price as I have it from SRC if I only take Volume 2. But my local record store said they ordered direct from Universal but also trying from there distributor as Universal doesn’t really help local stores here except Amazon and Sunrise. I just hope soon it sees the light of day.

https://i.ibb.co/FBMd8d3/Screenshot-20200225-195700.png

They just keep teasing me!

Wolfkiller
02-26-2020, 05:14 PM
If anyone finds v3 vinyl please pm me. Amazon dun cancelled on me :(

barkhammer
02-26-2020, 09:18 PM
I've been searching my normal list of sites almost every day since the beginning of December lol. They must have just recently been added to sunrise's site. All I did was search Watchmen and all three came back as results. Although volume 2 no longer shows up for me. Or it wouldn't the last time I tried anyway. I have a tracking number for volume 2 from that third party seller on amazon.co.uk and it has its first tracking entry. Coming from Philadelphia. There is hope!!

Thanks for the heads-up on Sunrise Records. I bought this copy and am getting it re-shipped down under from Canada!

arsenic
02-26-2020, 11:34 PM
Quick! 12 copies of Volume 1 are available via Newtownvideo_EU!

https://www.amazon.fr/Watchmen-1-Music-HBO-USA/dp/B07Z74G6ZQ

Edit: they're all gone. Interesting how Newtownvideo seems to be getting new stock, though

Leprekon666
02-27-2020, 07:20 AM

Edit: they're all gone. Interesting how Newtownvideo seems to be getting new stock, though
Yea would have gotten one but it’s gonna cost me $58 CDN. I’m sure Canada will eventually get stock.

Edit: Amazon Vol 2 March 13 now lol

mr9inchnail
02-27-2020, 07:37 AM

Doh!

mr9inchnail
02-27-2020, 07:45 AM
https://www.musicdirect.com/vinyl/Trent-Reznor-and-Atticus-Ross-Watchmen-Volume-1-Music-From-the-HBO-Series-%28180g-Vinyl-LP%29

Crazy expensive international shipping but in stock ships today!!

EDIT: OUT OF STOCK

Leprekon666
02-27-2020, 08:07 AM
https://www.musicdirect.com/vinyl/Trent-Reznor-and-Atticus-Ross-Watchmen-Volume-1-Music-From-the-HBO-Series-%28180g-Vinyl-LP%29

Crazy expensive international shipping but in stock ships today!!
Cost almost as much as the record.

mr9inchnail
02-27-2020, 08:10 AM
Cost almost as much as the record.

I know. But it's in stock. For people in the US it may be much cheaper. Just putting it out there. Vol.2 and 3 are out of stock there.

Tom
02-27-2020, 08:58 AM
For shipping to the UK that's actually not too outrageous - ordered!

mr9inchnail
02-27-2020, 09:17 AM
For shipping to the UK that's actually not too outrageous - ordered!

I ordered as well. I've paid crazier shipping directly from the NIN store. I've ordered from these guys before and they are good. They pack their records well to make sure no damage!

If I wait I could get it cheaper just about anywhere else but at this point I've been waiting so long I just want to get them so I can stop trying to find them LOL.

Leprekon666
02-27-2020, 10:26 AM
I ordered as well. I've paid crazier shipping directly from the NIN store. I've ordered from these guys before and they are good. They pack their records well to make sure no damage!

If I wait I could get it cheaper just about anywhere else but at this point I've been waiting so long I just want to get them so I can stop trying to find them LOL.
Hey if you ordered 2 I can split the shipping cost and can drive to Ajax to pick up a copy.

mr9inchnail
02-27-2020, 10:34 AM
Hey if you ordered 2 I can split the shipping cost and can drive to Ajax to pick up a copy.

That would have been a great idea. I've already ordered though and quick look it doesn't look like there's an easy way to change the order. I'm at work and about to get involved in a meeting. I will take another look when I get out. Hopefully it isn't too late.

mr9inchnail
02-27-2020, 12:13 PM

Looks like they've already created a shipping label and I have a tracking number. Should be here by 8PM on Monday.

Going back to Volume 2 from Newtownvideo_EU... I'm a little concerned that the third party listings have the label listed as The Null Corporation when it's actually Universal Music. Probably just a innocent mistake. Too late now I've already ordered it and it's on its way but I'm hoping this isn't a fake copy of this album. If it is I guess I'll contact Amazon and see what can be done.

They have a pretty good review on Amazon but who knows of those are even real. I've went through them and there was some mention of people receiving fake DVDs from them but most of the reviews were positive. Fingers crossed. Thankfully I haven't cancelled any other order of Volume 2 as of yet. Waiting to have this in my hands before I do. Although Amazon.ca has once again changed the release date March 13th 2020.

arsenic
02-27-2020, 01:15 PM
Going back to Volume 2 from Newtownvideo_EU... I'm a little concerned that the third party listings have the label listed as The Null Corporation when it's actually Universal Music. Probably just a innocent mistake. Too late now I've already ordered it and it's on its way but I'm hoping this isn't a fake copy of this album. If it is I guess I'll contact Amazon and see what can be done.

The copy I received a few days ago from Newtownvideo_EU has the 6 02508 37822 5 barcode and has all the hype stickers, too. It's legit! (https://www.discogs.com/Trent-Reznor-Atticus-Ross-Watchmen-Volume-2-Music-From-The-HBO-Series/master/1644018)

mr9inchnail
02-27-2020, 01:23 PM
The copy I received a few days ago from Newtownvideo_EU has the 6 02508 37822 5 barcode and has all the hype stickers, too. It's legit! (https://www.discogs.com/Trent-Reznor-Atticus-Ross-Watchmen-Volume-2-Music-From-The-HBO-Series/master/1644018)

Thanks! Makes me feel better about it knowing that somebody else received their copy and it's legit!

Leprekon666
02-27-2020, 01:47 PM
Looks like they've already created a shipping label and I have a tracking number. Should be here by 8PM on Monday.

They have a pretty good review on Amazon but who knows of those are even real. I've went through them and there was some mention of people receiving fake DVDs from them but most of the reviews were positive. Fingers crossed. Thankfully I haven't cancelled any other order of Volume 2 as of yet. Waiting to have this in my hands before I do. Although Amazon.ca has once again changed the release date March 13th 2020.
Did you ever get charged customs? Debating on ordering vol 1 & 2 and wait for vol 2 to get in stock for them to ship.

mr9inchnail
02-27-2020, 02:30 PM
Did you ever get charged customs? Debating on ordering vol 1 & 2 and wait for vol 2 to get in stock for them to ship.

I've got hit with customs a couple of times when ordering from the US but most of the times I've ordered I've had nothing. Now saying that, this time I'll get hit on both orders. LOL

Hyperpower
02-28-2020, 12:25 PM
where you find Volume 1? Sunrise only had Vol 3 available and that was like limited to like 1 or none per store.

It was a Sunrise in Brampton, only had the one and only Vol. 1.

Hyperpower
02-28-2020, 12:28 PM

and ty for this!

Leprekon666
02-28-2020, 12:29 PM
It was a Sunrise in Brampton, only had the one and only Vol. 1.
Damn the Newmarket one said they never got any except the Vol 3 in when I checked to see. But kept my Amazon order for vol 3 since I got it for $28 but still waiting for the 3 record shops to get a copy of Vol 1.

arsenic
02-28-2020, 06:37 PM
Vol 1 and Vol 2 are back in stock at Merchbar.com
https://www.merchbar.com/search?q=trent%20reznor

Fair warning: they still haven't shipped my volume 3 preorder, but these look like they're actually in stock

edit: currently 8 left for Volume 1 and 30 left for Volume 2

mr9inchnail
02-29-2020, 08:47 AM
Volume 1 from music direct is showing in Mississauga :)

Should be here on Monday!!

Volume 2 from newtownvideo_eu has been showing that it left NYC. But no new update for more than 24 hours :(

zaps30
03-01-2020, 10:12 AM
Volume 1 is available to order from Best Buy again. Says preorder ETA May 4th.

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/watchmen-vol-1-lp-vinyl/34815118.p?skuId=34815118

Leprekon666
03-01-2020, 12:25 PM
Volume 2 $33.14 US ($44.99 CDN) https://www.ebay.com/itm/Watchmen-Volume-2-Music-From-The-Hbo-Series-Trent-Ross-Atticu-Vinyl-New/293496038006?_trkparms=aid%3D111001%26algo%3DREC.S EED%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D20160727114228%26meid%3Dc03c2 44dc4d24950bdcea00ce19f7692%26pid%3D100290%26rk%3D 1%26rkt%3D4%26sd%3D293496038006%26itm%3D2934960380 06%26pmt%3D0%26noa%3D1%26pg%3D2060778&_trksid=p2060778.c100290.m3507

There was a listing for $26.23 plus $4.99 shipping but listing went up to $38.97 plus $4.99 shipping. unfortunately I was having issues wording that one then it went up so I was like that's a hassle to even get it. You can also go to https://www.importcds.com/watchmen-volume-2-music-from-the-hbo-series/602508378225 $23.40 plus shipping ($6.99 US for Canada)

Sarah K
03-01-2020, 09:19 PM
For those who ordered from src - has anyone gotten their order? Has anyone received a response from the company when asking about the status of their order?

Feeling more and more like it's a scam. Their BBB page does not inspire confidence!

mr9inchnail
03-01-2020, 10:39 PM
For those who ordered from src - has anyone gotten their order? Has anyone received a response from the company when asking about the status of their order?

Feeling more and more like it's a scam. Their BBB page does not inspire confidence!

Soon cancelling my order from them just making sure that the volume 1 and 2 that are on the way to me from other sites arrive in decent condition before I do.

They have not responded to any of my messages wondering the status of my order. They soon won't have to.

Sarah K
03-01-2020, 11:13 PM
So, weird thing. I just went to file a dispute on my credit card, and the charge just went through yesterday after I reached out to them again. I placed my order on January 03. Not sure what the hell is going on over there.

Leprekon666
03-02-2020, 12:01 AM

i have gotten several email responses since the holidays. Last update was a few weeks ago and they have Vol 2 and that vol 1 hasn’t be pressed. They will hold all items till the order is ready to ship. You can get a split shipment which means pay for shipping on each item shipped. I ordered my Vol 2 from the eBay link. I trust my local record store on Volume 1 and they said they will get it so right now stock seems to slowly trickle into retailers now for Vol 1 & 2.

Tom
03-02-2020, 05:53 AM
Merchbar have shipped the preorders for 1 & 2 that I've had with them since last year. Clearly more stock is emerging.

mr9inchnail
03-02-2020, 07:35 AM
So, weird thing. I just went to file a dispute on my credit card, and the charge just went through yesterday after I reached out to them again. I placed my order on January 03. Not sure what the hell is going on over there.

This will be my 5th order from them that I've cancelled once volume 1 arrives at my door from music direct. Most of the things I've ordered from them have said backordered 1 -2 weeks but I wait months and end up finding it somewhere else instead

Leprekon666
03-02-2020, 07:43 AM
This will be my 5th order from them that I've cancelled once volume 1 arrives at my door from music direct. Most of the things I've ordered from them have said backordered 1 -2 weeks but I wait months and end up finding it somewhere else instead
Lol try calling the phone number no one answers and the automated voice is just like text to talk lol.

mr9inchnail
03-02-2020, 08:49 AM
Lol try calling the phone number no one answers and the automated voice is just like text to talk lol.

That sounds amazing LOL.

I tried getting The Crow OST 2019 RSD from them. I received an email saying they had it but it was the US site. Went to the page and ordered it but turns out it was the Score from 2015. Not the RSD Soundtrack 2019. They had the wrong cover posted on the page.

I cancelled the order but they ended up shipping the record anyway. They told me to keep it. The only thing I ever ordered from them and got was something I didn't want but at least it was free LOL.

mr9inchnail
03-02-2020, 08:56 AM
VOLUME 1 IS OUT FOR DELIVERY !

sorry... I'm a little bit excited !

witte
03-02-2020, 11:16 AM
SRC charged my credit card saturday too. So I expect a shipping confirmation soon...
I got the feeling (especially for #1 and #2) that there’s a huge restock.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

Leprekon666
03-02-2020, 11:40 AM
SRC charged my credit card saturday too. So I expect a shipping confirmation soon...
I got the feeling (especially for #1 and #2) that there’s a huge restock.

just curious when did you order? I have no charger to my cc and ordered during Christmas.

witte
03-02-2020, 11:43 AM
just curious when did you order? I have no charger to my cc and ordered during Christmas.
December 23.

Leprekon666
03-02-2020, 11:55 AM
December 23.
I ordered Dec 31 but I originally had a order Nov 5 before Amazon had listings. I
wonder if they did get Vol 1 in cause I know they had Vol 2 for over a month.

mr9inchnail
03-02-2020, 12:05 PM
I ordered Dec 31 but I originally had a order Nov 5 before Amazon had listings. I
wonder if they did get Vol 1 in cause I know they had Vol 2 for over a month.

I ordered Volume 1 from them on November 27th but no charge to my CC yet. Volume 1 arrived from Music Direct today. I'm waiting until I get home to check it out to make sure it's in good condition before I cancel my order from SRCVinyl.

Tom
03-02-2020, 12:17 PM
I ordered Volume 1 from them on November 27th but no charge to my CC yet. Volume 1 arrived from Music Direct today. I'm waiting until I get home to check it out to make sure it's in good condition before I cancel my order from SRCVinyl.
Mine arrived today too. Perfect condition - very robust packaging!

Leprekon666
03-02-2020, 12:57 PM
December 23.
If you ordered on Srcvinyl.com and only ordered vol 2 I can see why you got charged. Only vol 2 is available and only on the US site to ship.

witte
03-02-2020, 01:02 PM
If you ordered on Srcvinyl.com and only ordered vol 2 I can see why you got charged. Only vol 2 is available and only on the US site to ship.
Sorry, I ordered Vol. 1 and my account says 'ready to ship'.

laststepdown
03-02-2020, 02:23 PM
https://www.deepdiscount.com/trent-reznor-watchmen-volume-2-music-from-the-hbo-series/602508378225

Good luck to those who still need Volume 2. This seller is great. Use their discount code.

Sarah K
03-02-2020, 03:08 PM
I'm gonna be so upset if I just disputed this charge and it got canceled like the day it was shipping. Totally something I would do, though.

arsenic
03-02-2020, 04:02 PM
Newtownvideo_EU didn't provide a tracking number for my Volume 1 order that shipped today :( fingers crossed...

Meanwhile, all three covers are now showing on store-uk.nin.com (https://store-uk.nin.com/products/watchmen-soundtrack)so someone must have updated the page. More stock coming sooon?

zero
03-02-2020, 05:04 PM

In general, the CC should not be charged until the item ships. There are exceptions to this guideline, such as special order merchandise. Most reputable merchants will observe this policy, which is mandated by many CC issuers. If a merchant ignores this policy, and complaints are filed, there are consequences. The merchant may lose their ability to accept CC payments, or their CC payment processor may asses a much higher than average (high risk) fee for CC transactions.

shagg_187
03-02-2020, 09:42 PM
https://twitter.com/amoebamusic/status/1234659953433968643?s=19

"We just got some of Watchmen Vol. 2 back in stock at Amoeba Hollywood! Or you can get it from us online here: https://www.amoeba.com/watchmen-volume-2-music-from-the-hbo-series-ost-lp-trent-reznor/albums/4191097/ "

Sarah K
03-02-2020, 10:23 PM
Amoeba just let me purchase Vol. 1, too. Albeit only one copy. We'll see if it is real or not!

zaps30
03-03-2020, 07:36 AM
Amoeba just let me purchase Vol. 1, too. Albeit only one copy. We'll see if it is real or not!

Weird. On Saturday it was showing as in-stock and every time I tried to complete the order, it would give me the "item went out of stock" message. It just let me do it now so I ordered another. If it ships, I'll just cancel the one from Best Buy that says it won't ship until May.

mr9inchnail
03-03-2020, 07:42 AM
Tracking from Newtownvideo_eu hasn't updated in four days now. They must be walking from NYC to Ajax ON. I emailed them yesterday and all they asked was that my address was correct. If they had trouble delivering due to incorrect address I would imagine they would have contacted me not the other way around. I would also imagine they would have updated the tracking information saying that they had difficulty delivering due to incorrect address information. Not sure what's going on. My address information was correct.

Leprekon666
03-03-2020, 08:19 AM
Tracking from Newtownvideo_eu hasn't updated in four days now. They must be walking from NYC to Ajax ON. I emailed them yesterday and all they asked was that my address was correct. If they had trouble delivering due to incorrect address I would imagine they would have contacted me not the other way around. I would also imagine they would have updated the tracking information saying that they had difficulty delivering due to incorrect address information. Not sure what's going on. My address information was correct.
Did it originally get shipped from the US? Sometimes tracking info is messed up. I know when I ordered Birdbox from nin.com it went back and forth from 2 states for a week.

mr9inchnail
03-03-2020, 08:43 AM
Did it originally get shipped from the US? Sometimes tracking info is messed up. I know when I ordered Birdbox from nin.com it went back and forth from 2 states for a week.

Shipped from NJ if I remember correctly.

witte
03-03-2020, 08:52 AM
Merchbar has Volume 3 for sale again

mr9inchnail
03-03-2020, 09:18 AM
Volume 2
https://www.musicdirect.com/vinyl/Trent-Reznor-and-Atticus-Ross-Watchmen-Volume-2-Music-From-the-HBO-Series-%28180g-Vinyl-LP%29

In Stock

witte
03-03-2020, 09:23 AM
Merchbar has Volume 3 for sale again

Volume 3 is appearing everywhere. Good luck.

nufan
03-03-2020, 09:29 AM
I picked up VOL-2 here: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Watchmen-2-Music-HBO-VINYL/dp/B07Z74ZZXK/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=watchmen+vol+2&qid=1583249248&sr=8-1
From seller roundMediaUK and it has shipped apparently.

I just need VOL-1 now but it looks like things are improving, so I'm hopeful to complete the set at some point.

Sarah K
03-03-2020, 11:34 AM
Weird. On Saturday it was showing as in-stock and every time I tried to complete the order, it would give me the "item went out of stock" message. It just let me do it now so I ordered another. If it ships, I'll just cancel the one from Best Buy that says it won't ship until May.

I'd buy one from you if you end up with two. I buy two of everything. One to play and one to keep sealed because I have a problem.

arsenic
03-03-2020, 12:24 PM
Newtownvideo_EU didn't provide a tracking number for my Volume 1 order that shipped today :( fingers crossed...

After asking why I didn't get a tracking number, Newtownvideo_EU apologised and told me they currently don't have one but will provide one "ASAP". So I asked if they actually shipped my order. Their answer?

They cancelled my order with no explanation and issued a refund.

WHAT???
That company is shady as fuck and shouldn't be allowed to have a business on amazon. I only received 1 out of 3 orders.

Merriweather
03-03-2020, 12:24 PM
Amoeba just let me order Vol. 1 on the website. Used a discount code they sent me for not ordering for a couple years to shave a couple bucks off. Have to see if that pans out or not.

mr9inchnail
03-03-2020, 12:52 PM
After asking why I didn't get a tracking number, Newtownvideo_EU apologised and told me they currently don't have one but will provide one "ASAP". So I asked if they actually shipped my order. Their answer?

They cancelled my order with no explanation and issued a refund.

WHAT???
That company is shady as fuck and shouldn't be allowed to have a business on amazon. I only received 1 out of 3 orders.

"Mail from the US should take from 7-14 days to arrive but can take up to 6 weeks depending on any delays in customs. Would you mind waiting a bit longer for this to arrive. If it doesn’t arrive we will be more than happy to refund or reship. We apologize for the inconvenience."

This is the response I got from them when they finally came back to me about the tracking not being updated in over 4 days.

I'm really thinking I should just order this from music direct. It took them only 2 days to ship Volume 1 from Chicago and it was pretty much the same price.

Sarah K
03-03-2020, 01:20 PM
Amoeba just confirmed that they have copies of Vol 1 and more are due to arrive tomorrow.

Hyperpower
03-03-2020, 01:47 PM
has anyone bought the digital files from https://store.acousticsounds.com/index.cfm?get=results&searchtext=Watchmen+Volume ?? asking because for some reason my order is not going through even tho everything seems to be in order.

laststepdown
03-03-2020, 02:26 PM
Just got shipping confirmation on the purchase for vol 2 through deepdiscount.

mr9inchnail
03-04-2020, 11:02 AM
SRCVinyl has yet to cancel my order of Volume 2 even though I requested it to be cancelled on Monday. Sent them a request yesterday and another today. If they end up shipping it and charging my card I'm going to be pissed but at least I will have emails proving I tried to cancel it multiple times.

witte
03-04-2020, 11:21 AM
SRCVinyl has yet to cancel my order of Volume 2 even though I requested it to be cancelled on Monday. Sent them a request yesterday and another today. If they end up shipping it and charging my card I'm going to be pissed but at least I will have emails proving I tried to cancel it multiple times.
Same here. I did get a confirmation, that they received my request. I had a good experience of a cancellation a few weeks ago, by the way...

mr9inchnail
03-04-2020, 11:55 AM
Same here. I did get a confirmation, that they received my request. I had a good experience of a cancellation a few weeks ago, by the way...

Yeah I've received a few confirmation emails saying it could take 1 - 2 days. It's been three days so I sent them another cancellation request.

Leprekon666
03-04-2020, 12:16 PM
Yeah I've received a few confirmation emails saying it could take 1 - 2 days. It's been three days so I sent them another cancellation request.
There’s a option to cancel under your orders or we’ll under mine anyways.

mr9inchnail
03-04-2020, 12:20 PM
There’s a option to cancel under your orders or we’ll under mine anyways.

Yes that's what I keep clicking on but all that does is send an auto response to your email saying.

"We have received your order cancellation request. We will do our best to cancel your order before it ships. Please allow 1-2 business days for us to process this request. Thank you"