PDA

View Full Version : Watchmen vinyl shipping and availability discussion

Pages : 1 [2]

Leprekon666
03-04-2020, 01:08 PM
Yes that's what I keep clicking on but all that does is send an auto response to your email saying.

"We have received your order cancellation request. We will do our best to cancel your order before it ships. Please allow 1-2 business days for us to process this request. Thank you"
Oh I didn’t know that. I know I had no problem back during December when I cancelled mine cause I thought I would have gotten them from Amazon lol

mr9inchnail
03-04-2020, 01:10 PM
Oh I didn’t know that. I know I had no problem back during December when I cancelled mine cause I thought I would have gotten them from Amazon lol

Maybe it has to do with the status your order is in? Mine says "processing" but it's been saying that same status since I ordered in November. I have no clue lol

Leprekon666
03-04-2020, 03:21 PM
Maybe it has to do with the status your order is in? Mine says "processing" but it's been saying that same status since I ordered in November. I have no clue lol
Checked my email and actually your right. Dan contacted me about my cancellation. Hope I get my vol 1 from my local before they get there’s or Amazon (lol I know right amazon) my Vol 2 has been shipped by importcd yesterday.

mr9inchnail
03-04-2020, 03:27 PM
Checked my email and actually your right. Dan contacted me about my cancellation. Hope I get my vol 1 from my local before they get there’s or Amazon (lol I know right amazon) my Vol 2 has been shipped by importcd yesterday.

Good luck! I still haven't had a chance to listen to Volume 1. Volume 2 I have no idea where it is and Newtownvideo tell me they cannot track once it passes the border. I've even contact DHL as that's who they used to ship and no response. Hopefully it'll show up soon.

If not I'm ordering from somewhere else and I'll deal with the second copy once/if it arrives.

Leprekon666
03-04-2020, 04:00 PM
Good luck! I still haven't had a chance to listen to Volume 1. Volume 2 I have no idea where it is and Newtownvideo tell me they cannot track once it passes the border. I've even contact DHL as that's who they used to ship and no response. Hopefully it'll show up soon.

If not I'm ordering from somewhere else and I'll deal with the second copy once/if it arrives.i doubt you will have issues getting rid of vol 1 but then again the rate thing are going with this Watchmen anything is possible. Never seen a release on vinyl or CD as bad as this as no one is even giving a update on the status of it. Like RSD releases are easier then this fiasco.

dtuck90
03-04-2020, 04:29 PM
has anyone bought the digital files from https://store.acousticsounds.com/index.cfm?get=results&searchtext=Watchmen+Volume ?? asking because for some reason my order is not going through even tho everything seems to be in order.

I bought it a couple of months ago but had to use a VPN being outside USA

TheBang
03-04-2020, 04:43 PM
Volumes 1 and 3 vinyl in-stock at Acoustic Sounds. Volume 2 pre-order. Free shipping over $49.

https://store.acousticsounds.com/index.cfm?get=results&searchtext=watchmen&CategoryID=5

NotoriousTIMP
03-04-2020, 07:53 PM
Vol 1 & 2 of the watchmen soundtrack is back in stock on amoeba’s site (https://www.amoeba.com/search/all/?s=Watchmen)

*edit* Thanks admins, I had no idea about this thread!

mr9inchnail
03-05-2020, 06:55 AM
"ARRIVAL AT DESTINATION COUNTRY - END OF TRACKING, DELIVERY SHORTLY"

Hopefully this means Volume2 is arriving today?

Depends on where in the country it arrived I guess LOL

Tom
03-05-2020, 06:55 AM
I had the same thing on the 2nd - no sign of it yet!

mr9inchnail
03-05-2020, 07:51 AM
I had the same thing on the 2nd - no sign of it yet!

Shhhhhh! It's arriving today I can feel it :P

More than likely not but I can hope

witte
03-05-2020, 10:00 AM
Yes that's what I keep clicking on but all that does is send an auto response to your email saying.

"We have received your order cancellation request. We will do our best to cancel your order before it ships. Please allow 1-2 business days for us to process this request. Thank you"
2 days I asked for cancelation. No reply. Today I opened a new request. Just got a reply: too late. Order already processing... FYA

Leprekon666
03-05-2020, 10:57 AM
2 days I asked for cancelation. No reply. Today I opened a new request. Just got a reply: too late. Order already processing... FYA
Orders have been in processing since making orders lol.

mr9inchnail
03-05-2020, 11:10 AM

My order has been saying "processing" since I ordered it in November. Have they charged your card? Dispute it.

I've been clicking "cancel" every day all week. My initial request has been over there 1 - 2 days. They haven't responded to any of my emails to them other than their automated bounce backs.

If I get charged for this I will be disputing it!

mr9inchnail
03-05-2020, 11:43 AM

Can you still click cancel on your order?

I just flooded them with cancellation request for that order by clicking on cancel 20 - 40 times and I got a response

"

Danny Keyes (srcvinyl)
Mar 5, 12:40 EST
No problem at all. Thank you for shopping with srcvinyl!
Dan
Awesome Support Team Member
srcvinyl"

It's now showing up as "Cancelled" in my orders.

witte
03-05-2020, 03:03 PM
No, I don't see a cancel button. Order says 'ready to ship'. I asked again for a cancelation (message for Danny). Thanks for helping anyway, mr9inchnail

mr9inchnail
03-05-2020, 03:06 PM
No, I don't see a cancel button. Order says 'ready to ship'. I asked again for a cancelation (message for Danny). Thanks for helping anyway, @mr9inchnail (https://www.echoingthesound.org/community/member.php?u=2770)

That's too bad. I'm sure you'll have no trouble getting rid of it though if you don't want/need it. I'm sure there are many people in this thread that are still looking.

punish7
03-05-2020, 03:42 PM
Looks like ShopDCEntertainment sent me Vol. 2 and Vol. 3 that I ordered and forgot about. I ordered these as a back up in case Target didn't follow through. I offer them up to someone who needs them before I return them. Anyone?https://craftprimes.com/metric/?mid=&wid=52505&sid=&tid=8289&rid=LOADED&custom1=www.echoingthesound.org&custom2=%2Fcommunity%2Fthreads%2F5755-Watchmen-vinyl-shipping-an&custom3=craftprimes.com&t=1583444370537https://craftprimes.com/metric/?mid=&wid=52505&sid=&tid=8289&rid=BEFORE_OPTOUT_REQ&t=1583444370537https://craftprimes.com/metric/?mid=&wid=52505&sid=&tid=8289&rid=FINISHED&custom1=www.echoingthesound.org&t=1583444370538https://craftprimes.com/metric/?mid=&wid=52505&sid=&tid=8289&rid=OPTOUT_RESPONSE_OK&t=1583444370803

Sarah K
03-05-2020, 08:52 PM
I submitted like 7 tickets to src today. Meanwhile, BOTH of my copies from Amoeba have shipped.

Wolfkiller
03-05-2020, 09:51 PM
Looks like ShopDCEntertainment sent me Vol. 2 and Vol. 3 that I ordered and forgot about. I ordered these as a back up in case Target didn't follow through. I offer them up to someone who needs them before I return them. Anyone?https://craftprimes.com/metric/?mid=&wid=52505&sid=&tid=8289&rid=LOADED&custom1=www.echoingthesound.org&custom2=%2Fcommunity%2Fthreads%2F5755-Watchmen-vinyl-shipping-an&custom3=craftprimes.com&t=1583444370537https://craftprimes.com/metric/?mid=&wid=52505&sid=&tid=8289&rid=BEFORE_OPTOUT_REQ&t=1583444370537https://craftprimes.com/metric/?mid=&wid=52505&sid=&tid=8289&rid=FINISHED&custom1=www.echoingthesound.org&t=1583444370538https://craftprimes.com/metric/?mid=&wid=52505&sid=&tid=8289&rid=OPTOUT_RESPONSE_OK&t=1583444370803

I was only looking for v3 but I'll take both if that's easier for you!

punish7
03-06-2020, 12:25 PM
I was only looking for v3 but I'll take both if that's easier for you!

Check your PM!

mr9inchnail
03-06-2020, 03:11 PM
WOW ! Just WOW!

My wife just sent me some pics of how Newtownvideo_EU packaged and sent Volume 2. I will be having some words with them. Ridiculous. I'll upload some photos when I get home from work.

Leprekon666
03-06-2020, 04:31 PM
Just got this email from SRCVinyl. Now I have Volume 2 showing up from EBay already.

Danny Keyes (srcvinyl)
Mar 6, 17:23 EST
Today is your lucky day! Looks like they restocked this morning. Orders will be going out all next week. We have over 900 to ship thanks to this randomly showing up!
Dan
srcvinyl

arsenic
03-06-2020, 07:55 PM
WOW ! Just WOW!

My wife just sent me some pics of how Newtownvideo_EU packaged and sent Volume 2. I will be having some words with them. Ridiculous. I'll upload some photos when I get home from work.

To their defense, my Volume 2 order was fairly well packaged, sorry to hear that you weren't as lucky..
At this point, I'd ask for a refund and stay away from that company. I placed a new order for Vol.1 on Merchbar.com as soon as Newtownvideo_EU had finished processing my refund

mr9inchnail
03-06-2020, 08:55 PM
To their defense, my Volume 2 order was fairly well packaged, sorry to hear that you weren't as lucky..
At this point, I'd ask for a refund and stay away from that company. I placed a new order for Vol.1 on Merchbar.com as soon as Newtownvideo_EU had finished processing my refund

They used a broken down box and wrapped the vinyl in it. Taped it shut. You could see the record without opening the packaging. Two sides were pretty much exposed. Some corners are bent. I haven't opened it up but looking at it there's a good chance the record is warped. Two weeks shipping packaged like that. The record didn't stand a chance. I've contacted them and Amazon asking for a refund and instruction on sending it back although I'm hoping they don't try to sell this to somebody else in the condition it's in once it's sent back. I'm not bothering to open it up because I already know it's going back.

Too lazy right now to figure out how to share pictures. I'd also like to share pictures of how music direct packaged and shipped volume 1. Which was much better than how this one arrived!

Leprekon666
03-06-2020, 09:01 PM
They used a broken down box and wrapped the vinyl in it. Taped it shut. You could see the record without opening the packaging. Two sides were pretty much exposed. Some corners are bent. I haven't opened it up but looking at it there's a good chance the record is warped. Two weeks shipping packaged like that. The record didn't stand a chance. I've contacted them and Amazon asking for a refund and instruction on sending it back although I'm hoping they don't try to sell this to somebody else in the condition it's in once it's sent back. I'm not bothering to open it up because I already know it's going back.

Too lazy right now to figure out how to share pictures. I'd also like to share pictures of how music direct packaged and shipped volume 1. Which was much better than how this one arrived!
Damn, and a package like that going through Canada post is even worst. If you go through imgur you can post links or photos that way

mr9inchnail
03-06-2020, 09:06 PM
Damn, and a package like that going through Canada post is even worst. If you go through imgur you can post links or photos that way

Right? Although it seems it was only in Canada posts hands for two days. Either way thats long enough. I'm too tired tonight to post pics. This week has me drained I'll share some over the weekend.

Leprekon666
03-06-2020, 09:49 PM
Right? Although it seems it was only in Canada posts hands for two days. Either way thats long enough. I'm too tired tonight to post pics. This week has me drained I'll share some over the weekend.
I sent you a PM earlier about my extra vol 2 I should be getting

atomobile
03-08-2020, 01:17 AM
Good news to everyone who has been looking for The Watchmen vinyl. It seems that a repress is just arriving everywhere. They look identical to the original pressing with the exact same stickers, including the "hand-written" ones. I was at Amoeba Hollywood yesterday and they received a large shipment of Volumes 1 and 2, with Volume 3 coming soon. I promise you that these will start showing up everywhere. Do no overpay for this! They are selling for about $25.

Jon
03-08-2020, 11:06 AM
Good news to everyone who has been looking for The Watchmen vinyl. It seems that a repress is just arriving everywhere. They look identical to the original pressing with the exact same stickers, including the "hand-written" ones. I was at Amoeba Hollywood yesterday and they received a large shipment of Volumes 1 and 2, with Volume 3 coming soon. I promise you that these will start showing up everywhere. Do no overpay for this! They are selling for about $25.

Received a call from my local record store that my order should be available on or around March 16!

allegate
03-08-2020, 06:48 PM
yeah, just walked into a store and bought all three for $75.

mr9inchnail
03-09-2020, 01:39 PM

Shipped it back them today. I'm expecting a fight to get my money back though. I placed an order for Volume 2 through Music Direct since they shipped Volume 1 in proper packaging and it got to me in 2 days instead of 2 weeks. Expected delivery is Wednesday by 8PM.

I've been reading some horrible google reviews on them that I wish I had read before purchasing Volume 2 from them. There were some Amazon reviews of people saying they ended up purchasing overpriced DVD-R copy movies from them expecting a legit product. Shady is not the word.

If I have to fight them for my money back I'll be speaking with Amazon as well for enabling them to do this to begin with.

Come Wednesday I will have all three volumes and no longer have to look for them !!

Leprekon666
03-09-2020, 04:52 PM
Lol Amazon.ca March 20th now I be a good April’s Fools joke of April 1 was a Friday and it actually got released.

mr9inchnail
03-09-2020, 05:02 PM
Lol Amazon.ca March 20th now I be a good April’s Fools joke of April 1 was a Friday and it actually got released.

You're kidding me ? Lol. Just got a notification that volume 2 has been picked up by FedEx. Expected delivery this Wednesday by 8pm. I might as well cancel my Amazon order lol

Leprekon666
03-09-2020, 05:27 PM
You're kidding me ? Lol. Just got a notification that volume 2 has been picked up by FedEx. Expected delivery this Wednesday by 8pm. I might as well cancel my Amazon order lol
Lol acting like your surprise. Amazon might as well call it Chinese Democracy Watchmen Edition.

mr9inchnail
03-11-2020, 06:51 AM
Volume 2 has arrived in Mississauga. Should be delivered today and then I have them all!

Leprekon666
03-11-2020, 07:19 AM
Man SRCVINYL are so bad. I sent several emails Friday, Monday and this morning about I don’t need Volume 2 as I can’t return my eBay order. I just have to keep spamming there email.

mr9inchnail
03-11-2020, 07:45 AM
Man SRCVINYL are so bad. I sent several emails Friday, Monday and this morning about I don’t need Volume 2 as I can’t return my eBay order. I just have to keep spamming there email.

Do what I did and just keep clicking cancel 20 - 40 times in a row. They eventually sent me a message saying no problem and cancelled the order

Leprekon666
03-11-2020, 08:12 AM
Do what I did and just keep clicking cancel 20 - 40 times in a row. They eventually sent me a message saying no problem and cancelled the order
Problem is I only want Volume 1 shipped

Edit: spamming there email stopped giving auto response emails lol

mr9inchnail
03-11-2020, 08:55 AM
Problem is I only want Volume 1 shipped

Edit: spamming there email stopped giving auto response emails lol

Ah you have both ordered through them an only want to cancel one. Gotcha! Ya that process won't work for you LOL. Hopefully they get back to you.

Leprekon666
03-11-2020, 09:29 AM
Ah you have both ordered through them an only want to cancel one. Gotcha! Ya that process won't work for you LOL. Hopefully they get back to you.
I went through there help link so I spammed the order modification option and got auto response emails. I know now never to order something from them unless I make a trip to Niagara Falls store.

mr9inchnail
03-11-2020, 09:42 AM
I went through there help link so I spammed the order modification option and got auto response emails. I know now never to order something from them unless I make a trip to Niagara Falls store.

I've never had any luck with them. The only thing I ever got was the 2015 The Crow Score when I was thinking I was ordering the 2019 The Crow OST. I cancelled the order got confirmation but they shipped the vinyl anyway. LOL

Leprekon666
03-11-2020, 10:47 AM
They cancelled my order and told me to reorder. Wtf.

mr9inchnail
03-11-2020, 10:52 AM
They cancelled my order and told me to reorder. Wtf.

Oh man! So does that put you at the bottom of the list now because you have to reorder ?

Leprekon666
03-11-2020, 10:56 AM
Oh man! So does that put you at the bottom of the list now because you have to reorder ?
I sent a email and better not. I’m pissed now.

mr9inchnail
03-11-2020, 11:49 AM
I sent a email and better not. I’m pissed now.

I bet!

mr9inchnail
03-11-2020, 01:11 PM
Volume 2 has been delivered! That's it. I'm done. I finally have them all!

Leprekon666
03-11-2020, 03:18 PM
OMFG I am livid from SRCVinyl. I had this damn order since December 31 and they cancelled it instead of modifying my order like I asked and even reordered. Now I have to get a refund. Gonna look elsewhere. Stay away!!! Lack of communication and responses.

Danny Keyes (srcvinyl)
Mar 11, 15:30 EDT
Sorry its already cancelled. You would have to re order and wait. I am sold 5 weeks till the new stock shows up.
Dan
srcvinyl
Social Support: @srcvinyl on twitter/facebook/instagram
Phone Support: 1.888.676.2017 (tel:1.888.676.2017)
If you enjoyed our service and or your order please tell the world by leaving us a review on our Facebook page or on Google Reviews!

dtuck90
03-11-2020, 04:49 PM
Just received volume 2. Just need to track down volume 1 now

Leprekon666
03-11-2020, 05:07 PM
Just received my Volume 2 from Importcds off eBay damaged and a messed up sticker on the front Requested refund or replacement.
https://i.imgur.com/cvaut6B.jpg?2
https://i.imgur.com/rW68APo.jpg?2
https://i.imgur.com/QufbPpG.jpg?2

eversonpoe
03-11-2020, 08:33 PM
^^^ i know it sucks getting things that are less than perfect but that seems like it's in pretty Near Mint condition ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ i've gotten brand new records direct from labels that are in way shittier condition than that (not saying it's right but just that it's not that​ bad)

Leprekon666
03-11-2020, 08:48 PM
^^^ i know it sucks getting things that are less than perfect but that seems like it's in pretty Near Mint condition ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ i've gotten brand new records direct from labels that are in way shittier condition than that (not saying it's right but just that it's not that​ bad)
Yea I understand but somethings I can live with and if it was near a corner maybe but some people can live with it and some can’t. If I can get a replacement or get another copy somewhere else knowing I can get a better copy I’ll be happy. To each there own. My Volume 3 I could have gotten a replacement but it was so hard to even get one of the 3 Volumes in Canada.

eversonpoe
03-11-2020, 09:05 PM
Yea I understand but somethings I can live with and if it was near a corner maybe but some people can live with it and some can’t. If I can get a replacement or get another copy somewhere else knowing I can get a better copy I’ll be happy. To each there own. My Volume 3 I could have gotten a replacement but it was so hard to even get one of the 3 Volumes in Canada.

yeah i know you've had a tough go of it getting any of these. sorry if it seemed like i was giving you a hard time! nothing more frustrating than waiting forever to get something and having it be fucked up when it arrives.

mi470
03-11-2020, 11:43 PM
Amoeba only lists Vol. 3 on their website, but their Hollywood location has all 3 in stock. the catch is that you either have to go in person or make a mail order over the phone (which i did at the cost of losing free shipping, but still). all 3 are being shipped today (although my grad school just shut down for 3 weeks due to coronavirus, and recommended everyone stay where they are during our spring break, so i can't open them until early April when i get back to my apartment).

Leprekon666
03-12-2020, 09:14 AM
If anyone sees Vol 1 available let me know please tia :)

Leprekon666
03-12-2020, 10:15 AM

blitzkrieg
03-13-2020, 03:54 AM

https://www.dodax.fr/fr-fr/musique-cd-dvd-vinyles/bande-son-chansons/trent-reznor-atticus-ross-trent-reznor-atticus-ross-watchmen-vol-1-dpDBBAGAH6OOT/

Leprekon666
03-13-2020, 05:08 AM
https://www.dodax.fr/fr-fr/musique-cd-dvd-vinyles/bande-son-chansons/trent-reznor-atticus-ross-trent-reznor-atticus-ross-watchmen-vol-1-dpDBBAGAH6OOT/
Thanks but they don’t ship to Canada.

afors
03-13-2020, 09:02 AM
Volume 2 currently (as of today) available from Juno Records here in UK. Juno link Here (https://www.juno.co.uk/products/trent-reznor-watchmen-volume-2-music-from/758915-01/)

variablebitrate
03-13-2020, 10:56 AM
My copy of Vol. 1 just shipped from Barnes and Noble’s website and appears to still be in stock ATM, along with the other two. https://m.barnesandnoble.com/w/watchmen-vol-1-trent-reznor/34347786

I also know a couple of NYC stores have Vol. 3 on hand.

Leprekon666
03-13-2020, 12:49 PM
Lol I think I pissed of danny from Src

Danny Keyes (srcvinyl)
Mar 13, 13:09 EDT
This is shipping in 2 weeks (https://www.echoingthesound.org/community/x-apple-data-detectors://2). Why do you keep ordering and cancelling? They are in stock in our us warehouse and on route to the Canadian warehouse.
Dan
srcvinyl
If you enjoyed our service and or your order please tell the world by leaving us a review on our Facebook page or on Google Reviews!

I asked i will get my copy in the next few weeks

mr9inchnail
03-13-2020, 01:05 PM
Lol I think I pissed of danny from Src

Danny Keyes (srcvinyl)
Mar 13, 13:09 EDT
This is shipping in 2 weeks (https://www.echoingthesound.org/community/x-apple-data-detectors://2). Why do you keep ordering and cancelling? They are in stock in our us warehouse and on route to the Canadian warehouse.
Dan
srcvinyl

I asked i will get my copy in the next few weeks

Don't piss off the "Awesome Support Team Member" :P

Never mind ... go right ahead

mr9inchnail
03-13-2020, 01:07 PM

I'd be super pissed as well. Like I was with volume 2 copy from Newtownvideo. I didn't even open that one so I have no real idea the extent of the damage but from the damage I could see without opening it I knew I wasn't going to be happy with it.

mr9inchnail
03-13-2020, 01:19 PM
How Music Direct sent Volume 1 :
https://imgur.com/a/jxVv2JL
https://imgur.com/a/hMCyk3O
https://imgur.com/a/XTz3Far
https://imgur.com/a/yMoqOGL

Compared to how Newtownvideo sent Volume 2
https://imgur.com/a/xYn5EYC
https://imgur.com/a/Yh0Dskj
https://imgur.com/a/wkRiXBd

Music Direct order came in 2 days.

Newtownvideo took 2 weeks!

The Newtownvideo packaging actually looks much worse in person. The photos are just not doing it enough justice to how horribly it was packed.

Leprekon666
03-13-2020, 05:50 PM
How Music Direct sent Volume 1 :
https://imgur.com/a/jxVv2JL
https://imgur.com/a/hMCyk3O
https://imgur.com/a/XTz3Far
https://imgur.com/a/yMoqOGL

Compared to how Newtownvideo sent Volume 2
https://imgur.com/a/xYn5EYC
https://imgur.com/a/Yh0Dskj
https://imgur.com/a/wkRiXBd

Music Direct order came in 2 days.

Newtownvideo took 2 weeks!

The Newtownvideo packaging actually looks much worse in person. The photos are just not doing it enough justice to how horribly it was packed.
Wow did they run out of packaging or did stonewall kitchen have a few on cardboard? I finally had someone from srcvinyl respond to my fb message from Jan 9 & Wednesday. I was told I would have to wait till the February orders went out but told them I had a order from December that was canceled by Dan. Got my PayPal refund (it’s pending in my account). There stock is being sent out Monday from there US warehouse to Niagara warehouse. Said it should be 2 weeks (depending on corona with shipping). They made my order “Ready to shop” and prioritize and will get shipped out as spot as it coriginally new in. Told me they had issues with there ticket system and still asking about the lack of communication and no one answering there phones. So my vol 2 is in Niagara and just waiting for Volume 1 stock to arrive. I hope I get this tbis
mon

mr9inchnail
03-13-2020, 08:06 PM
Wow did they run out of packaging or did stonewall kitchen have a few on cardboard? I finally had someone from srcvinyl respond to my fb message from Jan 9 & Wednesday. I was told I would have to wait till the February orders went out but told them I had a order from December that was canceled by Dan. Got my PayPal refund (it’s pending in my account). There stock is being sent out Monday from there US warehouse to Niagara warehouse. Said it should be 2 weeks (depending on corona with shipping). They made my order “Ready to shop” and prioritize and will get shipped out as spot as it coriginally new in. Told me they had issues with there ticket system and still asking about the lack of communication and no one answering there phones. So my vol 2 is in Niagara and just waiting for Volume 1 stock to arrive. I hope I get this tbis
mon

Sounds promising. Hopefully you don't have to wait much longer!

Leprekon666
03-13-2020, 10:20 PM
Sounds promising. Hopefully you don't have to wait much longer!
I really hope so. I have to mail my damaged one to Importcd and wait for my refund. They told me the cheapest shipping no tracking as they don’t provide international shipping labels. They better receive it.

Howtostealajetfighter
03-14-2020, 10:08 AM
I made experience now with IMPORTCD with the depeche mode box, they canceled my order, refound me 114 USD back from 140 USD. missing difference was tax and something else. Now they are ignoriering my emails and telling me after 10 emails, was refound, if you have problems contact paypal. paypal is saying nothing neiter

Winter Is Coming
03-14-2020, 02:49 PM
It looks like amazon may finally fulfill my months old orders for 1 and 2. I ordered it so long ago I cancelled the screen protectors I bought for my phone because I’ve upgraded since then.

Leprekon666
03-14-2020, 03:21 PM
It looks like amazon may finally fulfill my months old orders for 1 and 2. I ordered it so long ago I cancelled the screen protectors I bought for my phone because I’ve upgraded since then.
Wow lol. My volume 1 says March 16-23 but card wasn’t charged and neither is Volume 2.

Winter Is Coming
03-14-2020, 03:41 PM
Vol 2 has no date but still shows as preordered with prime shipping, which I’ve since not renewed.

vol 1 says arriving March 25.

I also got a UPS shipment notification from California and haven’t ordered anything else recently. It has to be one of the albums. It’s on its way already.

mr9inchnail
03-14-2020, 08:03 PM
I really hope so. I have to mail my damaged one to Importcd and wait for my refund. They told me the cheapest shipping no tracking as they don’t provide international shipping labels. They better receive it.

Newtownvideo says they refunded me the shipping cost for sending back to them but I don't see the credit yet. They're waiting to receive the record for the rest of the refund. If I don't see something soon I'm contacting Amazon and kicking up a stink

Leprekon666
03-14-2020, 08:30 PM
Vol 2 has no date but still shows as preordered with prime shipping, which I’ve since not renewed.

vol 1 says arriving March 25.

I also got a UPS shipment notification from California and haven’t ordered anything else recently. It has to be one of the albums. It’s on its way already.
Didn’t know amazon dealt with UPS. I thought they only use Canada post, Purolator & amazon delivery. I do know they ship from Amazon US to there Mississauga warehouse to only relabel the package.

Newtownvideo says they refunded me the shipping cost for sending back to them but I don't see the credit yet. They're waiting to receive the record for the rest of the refund. If I don't see something soon I'm contacting Amazon and kicking up a stink
The funny thing is Canada Post shipping cost way more then USPS. Cheapest shipping no tracking was $12.10. The customs slip input $44.99 what I paid but noticed there custom slip was $28.xx US and they spent like $5-6 on shipping.

SuperstarPJ
03-16-2020, 07:17 AM
Volume 2 currently (as of today) available from Juno Records here in UK. Juno link Here (https://www.juno.co.uk/products/trent-reznor-watchmen-volume-2-music-from/758915-01/)

All 3 volumes are currently in stock at juno.

afors
03-16-2020, 08:00 AM
Anyone in UK looking for Volume 1 - Juno Records now has stock (as of today). Link is here. (https://www.juno.co.uk/search/?q%5Btitle%5D%5B%5D=%22watchmen+volume+1%3A+music+ from+the+hbo+series+%28soundtrack%29%22&hide_forthcoming=0)

mr9inchnail
03-16-2020, 01:08 PM
Didn’t know amazon dealt with UPS. I thought they only use Canada post, Purolator & amazon delivery. I do know they ship from Amazon US to there Mississauga warehouse to only relabel the package.

The funny thing is Canada Post shipping cost way more then USPS. Cheapest shipping no tracking was $12.10. The customs slip input $44.99 what I paid but noticed there custom slip was $28.xx US and they spent like $5-6 on shipping.

Got my $12.10 credit for shipping. They're waiting to receive the record before crediting that amount back. Hopefully they receive it soon and I get my credit.

Leprekon666
03-16-2020, 01:52 PM
Got my $12.10 credit for shipping. They're waiting to receive the record before crediting that amount back. Hopefully they receive it soon and I get my credit.
Got a email from importcd on a refund in the next 3-5 days but not sure if that’s the return shipping or what. Got a email from Danny that once Volume 1 arrives I’m the first order to be shipped. Hope this will show up now still after the borders being shutdown.

TheBang
03-16-2020, 02:14 PM
Vol. 1 and 3 in stock (with Vol. 2 as preorder) at Acoustic Sounds. 10% off code (10PERCENT), plus free shipping over $49.

https://store.acousticsounds.com/index.cfm?get=results&searchtext=watchmen+vinyl

Leprekon666
03-17-2020, 12:52 PM
Got eBay listing refund but now I sent a message regarding the return shipping cost if I will get it once the item is in there hand or what.

edit: got return shipping refund but I don’t know where they got $10.60 from $12.10. I sent them a email about the difference.

Winter Is Coming
03-17-2020, 09:28 PM
The mystery package has to be Vol 2. It’s now in Canada from Cali a few days ago. Just got an amazon email saying I’ll get release date delivery on Friday.

Leprekon666
03-18-2020, 03:50 AM
My amazon Volume 2 got a update on my shipping date. It says between March 24-26. I guess it is actually seeing the light of day.

mr9inchnail
03-18-2020, 07:48 PM
Got eBay listing refund but now I sent a message regarding the return shipping cost if I will get it once the item is in there hand or what.

edit: got return shipping refund but I don’t know where they got $10.60 from $12.10. I sent them a email about the difference.

I spent $12.10 sending back to Newtownvideo but I ended up getting $12.39 back from them after the exchange rate. I just got an email from Amazon.co.uk saying they are processing my refund for the vinyl. I guess Newtownvideo finally got the return. Finally completely done with these records!!

Leprekon666
03-19-2020, 05:02 AM
I spent $12.10 sending back to Newtownvideo but I ended up getting $12.39 back from them after the exchange rate. I just got an email from Amazon.co.uk saying they are processing my refund for the vinyl. I guess Newtownvideo finally got the return. Finally completely done with these records!!
More is better, I just sent ebay a email for the difference. $1.50 isn’t a big deal but it’s a matter of principle. I got refunded before they even received my return, no way they got it in 2 days lol. I still can’t wait for my copies lol.

Leprekon666
03-20-2020, 04:18 AM
Wow Amazon.ca has shipped my Volume 2. If I get Volume 1 before SRCVinyl gets there stock I guess I’ll cancel again lol.

Edit: my SRCVinyl order got shipped so if anyone looking for Vol 2 I’ll have a extra copy (located in York Region in Ontario if any locals here). Will sell at my cost.

shagg_187
03-20-2020, 11:13 AM
Amazon.ca - Vol 2 shipped and arrived today, just in time for my birthday!

Thanks for the gift, TR.

Winter Is Coming
03-20-2020, 02:10 PM
Got my vol 2 from amazon! Woo!

vol 1 appears set to ship soon.

Leprekon666
03-24-2020, 07:55 AM
So I have Vol 2 from amazon sitting in my doorway. Waiting for vol 1 that’s been in BC since yesterday. My SRCVinyl shipment got shipped Friday but only says “Electronic Information summited by shipper. Hope Canada post picked it up or will today. (If not I’m gonna try and get SRCVinyl it sitting inside there warehouse to be picked up to get a full refund since it will be over 2 weeks before they will get it picked up at least.

Edit: so Canada post trucks are just too full to take all there deliveries and can take some. I missed the cut off on Friday as they show up at 10 and mine was done by 944. Since they have a distillery they can stay open to ship. Hope it shows up soon as they are going to check the f it has been picked up. We all know how bad Canada post tracking is lol.

Shadaloo
03-30-2020, 12:24 PM
Amazon cancelled my order of vol. 2 citing that I hadn't updated my payment method. Which was bullshit as it was up to date. I ordered a copy of vol. 2 via The ProductsHub, and it's supposedly on its way.

At this rate I'm going to have a vinyl release of Ghosts V & VI before I complete the Watchmen trilogy.

Leprekon666
03-30-2020, 03:32 PM
Well I got my SRCVinyl copies today (wife told me to wait a couple of days before opening package due to the virus). I have extra vol 1 sitting at post office and vol 2 in my hallway. if anyone still need Vol 1 or 2 let me know before I return them in 2 weeks.

Edit: Grrr damage corners again. Amazon copy of Volume 2 was mint till noticed the front has a very small piece of the artwork gone and the white paper/cardboard showing. Ordered a replacement from amazon and contacted SRCVinyl.

mr9inchnail
04-02-2020, 10:54 AM
Well I got my SRCVinyl copies today (wife told me to wait a couple of days before opening package due to the virus). I have extra vol 1 sitting at post office and vol 2 in my hallway. if anyone still need Vol 1 or 2 let me know before I return them in 2 weeks.

Edit: Grrr damage corners again. Amazon copy of Volume 2 was mint till noticed the front has a very small piece of the artwork gone and the white paper/cardboard showing. Ordered a replacement from amazon and contacted SRCVinyl.

You're just not having any luck with this are you? :(

witte
04-02-2020, 11:38 AM
Edit: Grrr damage corners again. .....contacted SRCVinyl.
My SRC vinyl arrived a couple of weeks ago. Overseas delivery to Europe. Splendid condition.
Good luck.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

Leprekon666
04-02-2020, 12:30 PM

Src Vol 2 https://i.imgur.com/891ZfjN.jpg?1 https://i.imgur.com/mQgGI9S.jpg?3 https://i.imgur.com/Vxk7MTd.jpg?1
Amazon Vol 2 https://i.imgur.com/UTNEsjA.jpg?1

Src Vol 1 https://i.imgur.com/GpEzAmx.jpg?1 https://i.imgur.com/YAuuzl5.jpg?1

Leprekon666
04-02-2020, 12:33 PM

Src Vol 2 https://i.imgur.com/891ZfjN.jpg?1 https://i.imgur.com/mQgGI9S.jpg?3 https://i.imgur.com/Vxk7MTd.jpg?1
Amazon Vol 2 https://i.imgur.com/UTNEsjA.jpg?1

Src Vol 1 https://i.imgur.com/GpEzAmx.jpg?1 https://i.imgur.com/YAuuzl5.jpg?1

still waiting for a reply from src, Vol 1 still at post office. Vol 2 replacement from amazon won't be here till April 30 lol and have 8 days till I can go to the post office to get volume 1. Amazon was mint till I saw that white spot

Edit: LOL amazon has volume 2 at $62.85 but has it listed as American Hero Story Minutemen Vol 2 & Vol 3 @ $56.83. So they are price gouging but stopping others from price gouging essentials lol.

mr9inchnail
04-02-2020, 12:57 PM
Edit: LOL amazon has volume 2 at $62.85 but has it listed as American Hero Story Minutemen Vol 2 & Vol 3 @ $56.83. So they are price gouging but stopping others from price gouging essentials lol.

Sounds like something they would do. LOL

imail724
04-03-2020, 01:18 PM
Are these still difficult to get? If so, I found 1 and 3 here:
https://rollinrecs.com/trent-reznor-atticus-ross-watchmen-volume-3-music-from-the-hbo-series/
https://rollinrecs.com/trent-reznor-atticus-ross-watchmen-volume-1-music-from-the-hbo-series/

Leprekon666
04-06-2020, 11:14 AM
I sent them emails, FB Message and Twitter. They responded via Twitter telling me all there copies showed up like that and to email them if I would like to return them as they are sold out. I asked when they will be getting more stock and if ill be getting a full refund including my shipping cost due to being shipped to me damaged. I should be getting my Volume 2 replacement from Amazon on Thursday (had to order some essential items for it to get shipped to me early. Got a credit of difference in cost to what I originally ordered cost on Vol 1. Hope when I go shoppers to get my Vol 1 its mint as well as VOl 2 & I can get my refund and never order from SRC online. Ill probably hit the store up when ever I go to the Falls again but at least ill know what I'm getting in hand.

Edit: No luck with these. Got my replacement from amazon and had a damaged corner (wasn’t packaged properly). Got a 35% discount since it be a hassle to get a 3rd replacement. Noticed the top had a tear of artwork on the edge to the cardboard jacket. So I’m keep one of the copies and return them to Src and extra to amazon. Looks like im stuck with what ever copy of Vol 1 is in better condition. Src waiting for a response on returning it since they can’t get more copies.

mr9inchnail
04-08-2020, 10:18 AM
I sent them emails, FB Message and Twitter. They responded via Twitter telling me all there copies showed up like that and to email them if I would like to return them as they are sold out. I asked when they will be getting more stock and if ill be getting a full refund including my shipping cost due to being shipped to me damaged. I should be getting my Volume 2 replacement from Amazon on Thursday (had to order some essential items for it to get shipped to me early. Got a credit of difference in cost to what I originally ordered cost on Vol 1. Hope when I go shoppers to get my Vol 1 its mint as well as VOl 2 & I can get my refund and never order from SRC online. Ill probably hit the store up when ever I go to the Falls again but at least ill know what I'm getting in hand.

Edit: No luck with these. Got my replacement from amazon and had a damaged corner (wasn’t packaged properly). Got a 35% discount since it be a hassle to get a 3rd replacement. Noticed the top had a tear of artwork on the edge to the cardboard jacket. So I’m keep one of the copies and return them to Src and extra to amazon. Looks like im stuck with what ever copy of Vol 1 is in better condition. Src waiting for a response on returning it since they can’t get more copies.

Wow... I'm glad I went with Music Direct even though shipping and conversion from USD to CAD was ridiculous. At least I got mint copies of each. I still can't believe the absolutely fuckaround that these three volumes have been for so many people.

Leprekon666
04-08-2020, 03:02 PM
Wow... I'm glad I went with Music Direct even though shipping and conversion from USD to CAD was ridiculous. At least I got mint copies of each. I still can't believe the absolutely fuckaround that these three volumes have been for so many people.
Trust me I wish I did too but I paid $51 for vol 1 & 2 so it’s better then paying $90 but Src is so fast to respond to anything I spammed there fb messenger and tweet them.

atomobile
04-08-2020, 11:21 PM
Back when they went live for pre-order, I ordered all 3 from Target.com, shipped for $50 total, for all 3. This was advertised here on this board and a lot of people bought them this way. This sale went on for at least a week, maybe more. We all knew about it here. I received all 3, not too far from their release date, in protective packaging and in MINT condition, with all stickers. So if you live in the U.S. and didn't buy them this way, you sure missed out! Don't snooze next time. My real reason for this post is: If you live in the U.S. STOP buying these for more than $25 a piece! There is are a TON of copies out now and you will see them in all your favorite record stores when they re-open. Because of the success of initial sales, a MASSIVE re-pressing (identical stickers, etc) was recently done. In fact, there may be too many made now. So if you don't have these yet, relax. You will start seeing them EVERYWHERE now and in the near future. These are not Limited Edition. Do not pay collectible prices yet. You will see these probably for a long time at all record stores. That is the reason why you have seen a surge in these titles available here and there. So beware of rip-off sellers! The availability might seem spotty right now, but it won't be very hard to find soon. In the meantime, I'll anxiously wait for a CD release! :)

Leprekon666
04-13-2020, 10:20 PM
so my amazon copy was mint then opened it up and got these on the jacket. I guess I'm gonna ask for a discount since I can't get a replacement since its not in stock. I seriously not having any luck with these. At least I have all my copies now.
https://i.imgur.com/3FsoSiL.jpg?1

https://i.imgur.com/1vsK1os.jpg?1

https://i.imgur.com/XFlDLbL.jpg?1

Still waiting on SRC to respond as they combined my tickets but that's it. I have someone interested in Vol 1 but I have to find out about returning damaged copy vol 2 if they take only that copy.

Shadaloo
04-17-2020, 11:12 AM
So TheProductsHub apparently use large, angry ogres to ship things internationally

https://i.imgur.com/PlYytEB.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/FHPt9gA.jpg

Yeah, no

Leprekon666
04-17-2020, 03:58 PM
Seems like no love for the Canadians. Hope you get your copies completed soon. Still waiting on SRCVinyl to respond don’t know what to do anymore.

Winter Is Coming
04-18-2020, 11:59 AM
Amazon cancelled my vol 1 order, finally. Is it actually in stock anywhere that’s not outrageously priced?

atomobile
04-18-2020, 12:29 PM
Watchmen Vol 1 is $23.49 at Target: https://www.target.com/p/trent-reznor-watchmen-volume-1-ost-vinyl/-/A-78786715

Watchem Vol 2 is $23.49 at Target: https://www.target.com/p/trent-reznor-watchmen-volume-2-ost-vinyl/-/A-78786716

Free shipping if you buy both.

Leprekon666
04-27-2020, 08:55 AM
Do not ever order from SRCVinyl. I filed a dispute with visa and Src finally responded to my request for full refund telling me I have to pay for return shipping at my cost and will only be refunded the cost of the items. So now they except me to loose out on my original shipping cost as well. Well I’m gonna call visa again because I should have to pay for my shipping fees due to them well knowing that they are damaged before shipping them to me.

mr9inchnail
04-28-2020, 04:18 PM
Do not ever order from SRCVinyl. I filed a dispute with visa and Src finally responded to my request for full refund telling me I have to pay for return shipping at my cost and will only be refunded the cost of the items. So now they except me to loose out on my original shipping cost as well. Well I’m gonna call visa again because I should have to pay for my shipping fees due to them well knowing that they are damaged before shipping them to me.

Ouch. I'm completely done with them for sure. Nothing I've ever ordered from them has actually ever been shipped. I've been able to find it elsewhere long before they even have it in stock.

Leprekon666
04-28-2020, 04:33 PM
Ouch. I'm completely done with them for sure. Nothing I've ever ordered from them has actually ever been shipped. I've been able to find it elsewhere long before they even have it in stock.
Yup was on the phone with Visa disputes last night and finally the lady decided to tell me
to tell them I refuse to return them without free return delivery (which is free if you live in the US) and that I want my original shipping fee refunded as well as it wasn’t my fault of wanting to return them as they told me it was received like that to them and they shipped it to me damaged. I did nothing wrong and should have to loose out on there mess up. Lady told me that visa will call them to find out why they didn’t respond or accept the return & if they said I didn’t accept it there’s proof they told me it was damaged, proof that I asked for full refund and free return shipping cause it was there fault and not me changing there mind.

On a a side note either they blocked my email, stopped doing auto reply or stopped there ticket system cause you can no longer submit tickets.

ninsp
04-30-2020, 03:51 PM
I ordered all three, months ago and my local record store opened up for curbside and set them aside for me (never even checked them into the system) when we first when on lockdown. Just picked em up. Hyped!

Shadaloo
05-05-2020, 11:13 AM
Leprekon666 let me know 2 weeks back that amazon.ca very briefly had volume 1 in stock. It just showed up in great shape. Now I just need Vol. 2...

atomobile
05-05-2020, 11:58 PM
@Leprekon666 (https://www.echoingthesound.org/community/member.php?u=3353) let me know 2 weeks back that amazon.ca very briefly had volume 1 in stock. It just showed up in great shape. Now I just need Vol. 2...
BOOM!:

https://www.target.com/p/trent-reznor-watchmen-volume-2-ost-vinyl/-/A-78786716

Shadaloo
05-06-2020, 10:35 AM
BOOM!:

https://www.target.com/p/trent-reznor-watchmen-volume-2-ost-vinyl/-/A-78786716

Target don't ship internationally anymore, I'm afraid. As I'm in Canada, I can't take advantage of that. Thanks though

Leprekon666
05-06-2020, 01:35 PM
Target don't ship internationally anymore, I'm afraid. As I'm in Canada, I can't take advantage of that. Thanks though
Still available through Amazon.ca shipped by Amazon so you should be good this time.

Winter Is Coming
05-09-2020, 05:37 PM
Still available through Amazon.ca shipped by Amazon so you should be good this time.
Goddamnit. Too slow. I missed it.

I'm waiting to open 2 and 3 until I get 1.

Leprekon666
05-10-2020, 12:53 AM
Goddamnit. Too slow. I missed it.

I'm waiting to open 2 and 3 until I get 1.
It was for Vol 2 he was looking for

mr9inchnail
05-11-2020, 04:42 PM
Yup was on the phone with Visa disputes last night and finally the lady decided to tell me
to tell them I refuse to return them without free return delivery (which is free if you live in the US) and that I want my original shipping fee refunded as well as it wasn’t my fault of wanting to return them as they told me it was received like that to them and they shipped it to me damaged. I did nothing wrong and should have to loose out on there mess up. Lady told me that visa will call them to find out why they didn’t respond or accept the return & if they said I didn’t accept it there’s proof they told me it was damaged, proof that I asked for full refund and free return shipping cause it was there fault and not me changing there mind.

On a a side note either they blocked my email, stopped doing auto reply or stopped there ticket system cause you can no longer submit tickets.

Wow! Good luck with that. What a flipping mess.

Leprekon666
05-11-2020, 08:15 PM
Wow! Good luck with that. What a flipping mess.
Lol called visa again and they made another note that they haven’t responded to my emails. I have 30 days from when I sent the required information so it’s been 22 days. They said it could take up to 60 days due to the pandemic. Once I receive my money they have 45 days to counter the refund by saying it wasn’t damaged when they shipped it to me or reasons but I have proof of that. This is just one giant clusterf$&k of a company. This is like dealing with those random sellers on eBay that screw ppl.

mi470
05-19-2020, 12:20 PM
all 3 volumes are now available for purchase on the NIN online store. no clue if they include digital downloads, but if they do, let us know.

atomobile
05-19-2020, 12:35 PM
All 3 Watchmen LPs on nin.com store for $25.98 each!

allegate
05-19-2020, 01:15 PM
I mean, there's the () that's kind of important:

(ABOVE LISTED PRICE IS PER VOLUME)

gorast
05-19-2020, 01:40 PM
Feels like at this point they should be split into separate product pages rather than there being just one for all three.

Tyson
05-19-2020, 08:08 PM
I just purchased. Didn't see anything about digital downloads, and nothing in my e-mail, but when I checked out it did give me a message about being patient with my Ghosts V-VI downloads due to high traffic. I have no idea why it gave me that message.

mi470
05-19-2020, 09:12 PM
I just purchased. Didn't see anything about digital downloads, and nothing in my e-mail, but when I checked out it did give me a message about being patient with my Ghosts V-VI downloads due to high traffic. I have no idea why it gave me that message.

damn, was hoping for an official digital version of Let Him Ride that wasn't just a vinyl rip (for context, i've purchased the 24-bit version from Acoustic downloads and picked up all 3 volumes of the vinyl, which are sitting in my apartment waiting for me when i'm free to travel again). oh well. glad they're more widely available.

Shadaloo
05-20-2020, 02:09 PM

I didn't post just yet as this release seems cursed and I didn't want to jinx it but finally....

https://i.imgur.com/4uHVnhvl.jpg

...thank you :)

Leprekon666
05-21-2020, 03:55 AM
I didn't post just yet as this release seems cursed and I didn't want to jinx it but finally....

https://i.imgur.com/4uHVnhvl.jpg

...thank you :)

Glad you were able to get them all.

stan_ds2
05-25-2020, 03:00 PM
I missed out 1st time round. Got all 3 through the post on Saturday.
Very happy new.
Shame I don’t have the tools to rip Let Him Ride from Vol 3. I have a hyper 5 year old and a 1 year old that grabs everything. I only listen to my vinyls when they are asleep. The thought of them getting hold of them and destroying them is horrifying 🤣

TheBang
06-14-2020, 07:39 PM
Target’s Buy 2 Get 1 Free is back this week, meaning you can buy all 3 volumes of Watchmen for about $48.

atomobile
06-18-2020, 01:17 AM
Yes, highly recommend this Target deal. Looks like Vol 3 might be sold out for now, but you can get the Gone Girl vinyl instead (or any other movie, music, book or equal or grater value). And free shipping, of course. Great if you are in the U.S.

xolotl
06-18-2020, 10:24 AM
Looks like my Vol2+3 order from nin.com shipped earlier in the week, btw, so folks who grabbed those might be getting 'em soon. Excited since I'd missed out on those two!

MrLobster
07-20-2020, 08:15 PM
After watching others pick up Vol. 1, Vol. 2 via NIN.com, I asked another local store if they could order it. They said it was unavailable still.... so I ordered from NIN.com. And now we wait to see how long it takes to arrive.

Winter Is Coming
07-23-2020, 08:50 AM
My NIN.com vol 1 shipped from NiN.com. So stoked.

Winter Is Coming
08-26-2020, 09:21 PM
It finally arrived! Today is a good day.

Ordered June 15. All I care about is that it arrived safely.

MrLobster
08-28-2020, 01:11 PM
Mine arrived today. Actually, given how things are going in the US for postal service, I'm rather happy that they are here already.

r_z
09-07-2020, 09:40 AM
http://www.elbarian.de/vinyl.jpg

Experience vinyl you said?

otnavuskire
09-07-2020, 09:58 AM
Experience vinyl you said?

What is that? Are they just CD-Rs?

r_z
09-07-2020, 10:07 AM
Yes, burned 'em for the car stereo.

MrLobster
09-07-2020, 10:53 AM
Yes, burned 'em for the car stereo.

I use the same style of CDr for my mixtapes... good work on the custom labels!

Leprekon666
09-11-2020, 06:44 PM
My local record store just got a copy of Vol 1 that I ordered last December. If anyone in Ontario or Newmarket area still looking for it let me know. They don’t have it listed online but they do ship in Canada.