PDA

View Full Version : 12/15 final LA show WOW

jmj
12-16-2018, 01:28 PM
Was at the gig last night and got my head blown off! Trent & co. were spectacular, and as usual was nice to reconnect with everyone, band and crew.

Of course I miss playing with NIN, but in lieu of that all I need is to witness their brilliance from time to time!

Hope everyone here is very well!

Justin

valiantsteed
12-16-2018, 01:47 PM
Sweet! Definitely have fond memories of the lineup when you were touring with the band. Glad you still keep an eye on things and enjoy the music. All the best man!

theimage13
12-16-2018, 01:52 PM
Was at the gig last night and got my head blown off! Trent & co. were spectacular, and as usual was nice to reconnect with everyone, band and crew.

Of course I miss playing with NIN, but in lieu of that all I need is to witness their brilliance from time to time!

Justin

As much as I love the current lineup, I still miss seeing you on stage with them. Hope to catch you out with somebody again soon!

Kid A
12-16-2018, 02:10 PM

Justin
I miss you touring with NIN and Beck!

JessicaSarahS
12-16-2018, 11:27 PM
Awww, I miss you out there! Hope all is well!

botley
12-17-2018, 05:52 AM
Thanks for stopping in, JMJ! Hard to believe the Lights in the Sky shows were 10 years ago, now...