PDA

View Full Version : 2018.11.19 Mexico City, Mexico @ El Plaza Condesa

ltrandazzo
11-20-2018, 08:36 AM
Another day in Mexico City.

henryeatscereal
11-20-2018, 08:54 AM
Another day in Mexico City.
Not just "another day", it was a really special day for me!

I was already dying from the Corona Capital show (i did attend the whole festival) and at one point i almost fell asleep before going to El Plaza Condesa, but luckly i got on my feet and took lots of drugs to attend the show, lol...

The Plaza setlist (https://www.setlist.fm/setlist/nine-inch-nails/2018/el-plaza-condesa-mexico-city-mexico-3b97dc8c.html) was more "fan oriented", i'm glad that this time he used "The Fireman" to start the show and i really wanted to hear "Branches / Bones".
I was surprised to hear "Even Deeper", that sure was a highlight and i loved the interpretation of "Over and Out"; i don't think he has played it much on the tour, hasn't he?

Only two complaints: No, "And all that could have been" and that ugly event poster...

ryanmcfly
11-20-2018, 09:01 AM
i loved the interpretation of "Over and Out"; i don't think he has played it much on the tour, hasn't he?

Didn't attend as i am in Texas, but I do enjoy reading these. Over and Out has one of the semi common songs on this tour. It's been played 11 times thus far.

henryeatscereal
11-20-2018, 10:17 AM
Didn't attend as i am in Texas, but I do enjoy reading these. Over and Out has one of the semi common songs on this tour. It's been played 11 times thus far.
Ok, i thought the "common" Bad witch songs were "God break down the door" and "Ahead of Ourselves", either way i'm glad i heard "Over and Out".

I also forgot to point out that they didn't play "Closer" and i didn't miss it one bit...

Vrolok1
11-20-2018, 01:15 PM
For me was an amazing show, hearing for first time Sin, Hapiness, Sanctified again, blowed my mind. Added to the Q&A session and having the band in front of me, what else could I asked for?.

By the way they gave us a poster and avinyl signed by the entire band. FFS!!!

AThousandDaysBefore
11-20-2018, 08:18 PM
Amazing show, the band was in a very good mood, my favorite songs from the concert were Sin!!!!!!!!!!!! Reptile, The day the world went away, even deeper, and the combo Help me/Happiness, This isn't the place and over and out were the surprises, they are fantastic, I like the place and the idea of an intimate show from the band.
I really wanted to listen And all that could have been, La mer , Find my way, Somehing I can never have and In this twilight, maybe a little longer the show, but the show was Amazing.

Vrolok1
11-21-2018, 08:19 PM
http://i63.tinypic.com/aagchg.jpg

bobbie solo
11-23-2018, 03:00 AM
explanation/backstory please Vrolok1