TheBang
10-22-2018, 08:39 PM
Detroit 1

ninsp
10-22-2018, 10:13 PM
What else could you want from a fucking setlist

MScoutsDCI
10-22-2018, 10:22 PM
You’re not fucking kidding. That was awesome.

ninsp
10-22-2018, 10:43 PM
My mother came with me and is mainly a fan of the first 3 albums so tonight was made perfectly for her

somewhat_
10-22-2018, 11:03 PM
Great set, great show. Probably in my top 5 nin shows. Highlights were somewhat damaged, Last, and, of course, the perfect drug. The whole set was great though.

fish
10-23-2018, 12:12 AM
It was a decent setlist. But other than APD (which i always hated) and Last (which i've always loved) i'd seen every one of those other songs multiple times throughout the years. Just really hoping tomorrow isn't 80% post Fragile due to tonight's setlist. And keeping my fingers crossed for Mr Self Destruct/Happiness in Slavery/I Do not Want this/Becoming which have all been played recently.

halo eighteen
10-23-2018, 12:18 AM
It didn't even dawn on me until the drive home that everything was 90s and earlier other than the Bad Witch stuff. Trent said it was a mix of old and new tonight and he wasn't joking. Tomorrow will be hard to top this..

eversonpoe
10-23-2018, 03:58 PM
It was a decent setlist. But other than APD (which i always hated) and Last (which i've always loved) i'd seen every one of those other songs multiple times throughout the years. Just really hoping tomorrow isn't 80% post Fragile due to tonight's setlist. And keeping my fingers crossed for Mr Self Destruct/Happiness in Slavery/I Do not Want this/Becoming which have all been played recently.

what the hell is APD?

ninlive
10-23-2018, 04:05 PM
Man... Some people you really can't please. I honestly thought that was a fantastic all around set!

fish
10-23-2018, 04:15 PM
what the hell is APD?

Sorry should have been "TPD"

The show was good, I just have the strange luck of seeing 75% of the exact same songs the many times I have seen them over the years even though i know they constantly change setlists. I mean i love some Pigface but I've somehow seen Suck like 6 of the 8 shows I have been at. Kind of over it. At least I know tonight will be different.

EvilGobi
10-24-2018, 09:42 AM
Third NIN show, and Ive tried hard to be on a NIN media blackout since the begining of the tour (I did hear about both Broken in full and The Perfect Drug at the start though). As much as I would have liked to hear BURN and IM AFRAID OF AMERICANS, Im really glad that this is the show I had the opportunity to go to. When HLAH started, I have to say I was kinda disapointed (was expecting, HTF and Hurt) but then, the first few notes of TPD started and I went batshit insane. Over and out was awesome too. I honestly think that The Perfect Drug may have been the first NIN song I ever hear (in highschool before a friend introduced me everything else) so it was kinda cool getting to see that live.