06-13-2018, 07:15 AM
Pit: $250
Sections 1 & 3 rows I to N: $200
Section 2 row I to R: $200
Rest of sections 1,2,3: $150
Rear orchestra: $99.50
Mezz: $75, $55

https://media.ticketmaster.com/en-us/tmimages/venue/maps/ny8/82717s.gif

Thanks, @izo (http://www.echoingthesound.org/community/member.php?u=5821)

http://i2.cmail20.com/ei/r/9E/5C4/45B/215512/csfinal/newdateinfo.png

roolfdriht
06-13-2018, 09:29 AM
Wish that this had been a GA venue...my wallet hurts already.

izo
06-13-2018, 09:35 AM
$50.00 - $245.00 price range, as per Ticketmaster

bobbie solo
06-13-2018, 10:33 AM
Place holds 3000 people. Depending on how many tickets Trent is able to prevent from being held back by TM etc. on Friday morning, this could sell out instantly or we all might have a few minutes before it does. Big difference.

roolfdriht
06-13-2018, 10:58 AM
Agreed. I'm praying for some sort of presale. After being unable to make the Physical World presale, the secondary market was pretty brutal for RCMH. I'd much prefer to avoid another markup that's a multiple of the face value.

quietime
06-13-2018, 11:53 AM
Wish that this had been a GA venue...my wallet hurts already.

Yeah I was hoping for a GA show at Brooklyn Steel. 2 shows at Kings is great but I do kind of wish that these shows were for the Physical World Presale instead since the venue is smaller than Radio City. Scalpers are gonna be on these shows since most missed out on Radio City. Let's hope we get a surprise Presale tomorrow to counter that.

izo
06-13-2018, 01:26 PM
Yeah I was hoping for a GA show at Brooklyn Steel. 2 shows at Kings is great but I do kind of wish that these shows were for the Physical World Presale instead since the venue is smaller than Radio City. Scalpers are gonna be on these shows since most missed out on Radio City. Let's hope we get a surprise Presale tomorrow to counter that.

A Brooklyn Steel NIN show would be fantastic, that place has great acoustics.

Also hoping for a presale code situation! Fingers crossed.

izo
06-13-2018, 01:54 PM
http://i2.cmail20.com/ei/r/9E/5C4/45B/215512/csfinal/newdateinfo.png

I emailed Kings Theater and got the pricing break down from a Box office manager. Could we update the first post to include this information?

Pit : $250

Sections 1 & 3 rows I to N $200

Section 2 row I to R $200

Rest of sections 1,2,3 $150

Rear orchestra: $99.50

Mezz: $75,$55

Seating chart: https://media.ticketmaster.com/en-us/tmimages/venue/maps/ny8/82717s.gif

gardenia_spectre
06-15-2018, 01:09 AM
King’s usually has seating in the pit; does anyone know if it’ll be in place for these shows?

imail724
06-15-2018, 05:17 AM
King’s usually has seating in the pit; does anyone know if it’ll be in place for these shows?They didn't have seats in the pit when I saw Morrissey there, I would think nin would be the same.

izo
06-15-2018, 08:23 AM
EDIT:
Ticketmaster is doing a "waiting room" for this sale:

"Please Wait Here. Your Page Will Automatically Refresh When the line opens, your page will refresh and you will be randomly assigned a place in line to shop for tickets"

You can still use the multiple browser and private/incognito plan below.

----
Tips for today:

Use https://time.gov/ or your cell phone for official time. Ticketmaster displays the countdown based on your local machine's time. If your computer's clock is off, Ticketmaster will display an incorrect amount of time remaining until the sale!

KEEP TRYING! If nothing comes up, keep repeating your search. I have been able to get tickets to NIN and other shows 1 hour after the start time of the sale. Don't get discouraged!

Use multiple, different, browsers. Example: Load up ticketmaster in Firefox and Chrome.
Use incognito tab / private browsing window in your browsers for additional chances to search for tickets!
Use the ticketmaster app!

If you are shut out today, periodically check from time to time in the future, especially the day of the show. Sometimes last minute tickets are released the day of.

Best of luck!

botley
06-15-2018, 09:06 AM
zomgz

https://i.imgur.com/gxpzMIn.png

roolfdriht
06-15-2018, 09:10 AM
Wow, so pit is GA, AND I managed to snag tickets for both dates. Probably the best luck I've had with Ticketmaster ever.

gardenia_spectre
06-15-2018, 09:13 AM
Easiest and best Ticketmaster experience I’ve had in a long time, even though I got in the waiting room just 5 min ahead of time. Clicked on first row Orch but got second row centre. Yay.

Ruttiger
06-15-2018, 09:16 AM
Well alright - 2 pit tix for the Wednesday show. Wife doesn't want to trek to Brooklyn, but I got her one anyway.

botley
06-15-2018, 09:25 AM
That was super frustrating, but eventually I got two GA for Tuesday. Sat through the 'waiting room' countdown on my laptop to select tickets, but it wouldn't let me buy anything, and I got kicked back into the waiting room again. Chrome crashed multiple times, basically Ticketmaster took a big messy shit on my chest. But eventually it worked on my phone. See you there on the 16th!

roolfdriht
06-15-2018, 09:38 AM
They didn't have seats in the pit when I saw Morrissey there, I would think nin would be the same.

I'm trying to find photos that give a sense of the size of the pit, since I'm not convinced the TM diagram is really to scale. Any feel for what the size was based on your Morrissey experience?

imail724
06-15-2018, 09:41 AM
I'm trying to find photos that give a sense of the size of the pit, since I'm not convinced the TM diagram is really to scale. Any feel for what the size was based on your Morrissey experience?
The TM diagram looks about right. It's a super small pit. This video probably cuts off a couple of rows, but that's about it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LgmkpEnhw8E

frankie teardrop
06-15-2018, 09:42 AM
that was a very pleasant ticket buying experience, and i think it helped actually get tickets vs. getting thwarted by bots. was able to get balcony tickets for both nights, since i'll be second row at radio city (and am subsequently broke).

bobbie solo
06-15-2018, 09:47 AM
Pulled 2 Pit tix for Tuesday, and 2 Orchestra for Wed. 4 NIN shows in 5 days....whats up 2009. Pit was actually available for a few minutes...probably bc of the high cost. Looks like theyre gone now, and the show is moving close to selling out.

bobbie solo
06-15-2018, 09:50 AM
Actually you can still pull pit tickets right now. Wow. Demand has def. gone down a bit for NIN over the years.

bobbie solo
06-15-2018, 09:51 AM
The GA Pit at Kings is the equivalent of rows A-H, as the first row of actual seats is row I.

roolfdriht
06-15-2018, 09:53 AM
Pulled 2 Pit tix for Tuesday, and 2 Orchestra for Wed. 4 NIN shows in 5 days....whats up 2009.

Seriously! My back was destroyed by the end of the 2009 run. Glad to have the experience this time be 50% seated so I don't end up crippled again.

idioteque...
06-15-2018, 10:45 AM
Actually you can still pull pit tickets right now. Wow. Demand has def. gone down a bit for NIN over the years.

Maybe? The tickets are outrageously expensive thus they didn't sell as fast as I thought they did.

roolfdriht
06-15-2018, 10:53 AM
Looks like Pit is STILL available for both nights. Somewhat surprised, but perhaps I shouldn't be given the pricing and number of people who already broke the bank for RCMH tickets.

bobbie solo
06-15-2018, 12:34 PM
Looks like Pit is STILL available for both nights. Somewhat surprised, but perhaps I shouldn't be given the pricing and number of people who already broke the bank for RCMH tickets.

I'm starting to think there was a method to the madness with the ticket pricing for some of these bigger markets/seated venues. By making them so expensive, he's giving the diehards a better opportunity to get the best tix early on.

roolfdriht
06-15-2018, 02:58 PM
I'm starting to think there was a method to the madness with the ticket pricing for some of these bigger markets/seated venues. By making them so expensive, he's giving the diehards a better opportunity to get the best tix early on.

Frankly, I'm fine with that. Priority #1 for me is getting in with optimal placement (i.e. as close as possible to the stage). I'm willing to pay stupid money to a scalper to make that happen, but I'd much prefer to pay more to Trent and company to help sustain the enterprise.

sevastracisum
06-15-2018, 06:42 PM
https://www.facebook.com/events/594103884308058/ for anyone looking to get together before the show for some beers and interaction in the physical world

neorev
06-15-2018, 06:52 PM
Jesus, tickets are expensive. I didn't pay $200+ for the Wave faux Goodbye tour.

I only paid $150 for up front at the Garden with NIN, QOTSA, and DFA1979.

I dunno, just seems like a lot for a more stripped down show. I could see if it was maybe Lights In The Sky or Tension tours with the crazy visuals and the band line up being bigger.

smashitrebuildit
06-19-2018, 02:52 PM
I just saw them on saturday, it's still worth it. I know what you mean, the the openers are more varied and less well known, and the stage show is a little bit like downward spiral without the cool platform (which was most of it), but the music is still solid and the subtle nature of it complements how they're presenting the music these days. Trent seems to still be a little afraid to leave his comfort zone but is definitely in a very creative phase of his career. I've seen then 16 times and still think they're one of the more consistent touring acts out there.

heavenly_bearded
07-03-2018, 11:28 AM
In search of 2 tickets for Wednesday 10/17. Hoping to pay face. I'm not too worried about getting good seats. Cheaper would be preferable. Already making the trip for the Radio City shows so I'm going to stay a few extra days and hopefully hit these as well. These tickets went up at the worst possible time and I dropped the ball securing them when we were in Vegas. Any help is appreciated :)

spiralout
07-05-2018, 03:27 AM
In search of 2 tickets for each night. Hoping to pay face. I'm not too worried about getting good seats. Cheaper would be preferable. Already making the trip for the Radio City shows so I'm going to stay a few extra days and hopefully hit these as well. These tickets went up at the worst possible time and I dropped the ball securing them when we were in Vegas. Any help is appreciated :)

FWIW there seems to be a few tickets left on ticketmaster.... mostly $150+ though. I'm sure you already checked.

Flying out from Hawaii for this one (10/16). Just so happened to line up with a NYC trip me and the wife had planned.

hardline
07-05-2018, 09:39 PM
I bought two extra pit tickets for both Brooklyn shows. It turns out that my friend doesn't need them, so they are up for grabs. PM me if you need a couple for either/both nights.

gimp1124
07-07-2018, 10:18 PM
I bought two extra pit tickets for both Brooklyn shows. It turns out that my friend doesn't need them, so they are up for grabs. PM me if you need a couple for either/both nights.

Same here. I have a pair of GA for either Kings show, less than face.

plantar14
07-15-2018, 08:17 AM
Selling pair of tickets to 10/17 show in Section 2 Row N (6th Row Center behind pit!) for cost thru TM as well as pair for 10/14 in 1st Mezzanine Row K. Preference to someone who wil take both pairs. PM if interested!

mistresswanda
07-18-2018, 06:40 PM
If you don't find any takers for both shows, keep me in mind for the King's show? My tragically short for his age 13 year old would probably elevate me to sainthood if I got him decent tix.

sick among the pure
07-26-2018, 10:13 PM
Officially going to the show on the 17th, taking a friend who has never been to a show.

gimp1124
07-29-2018, 09:36 AM
2 GA FOR TUES, $240 each. Face was $272

mistresswanda
08-02-2018, 07:43 PM
Thanks to Plantar14....

I'll be taking my Spawn to the Wednesday show, middle section, 6th row!!!!!

AND I CAN'T TELL HIM UNTIL HIS BIRTHDAY OVER A MONTH FROM NOW!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

GoodSoldier333
08-07-2018, 09:21 AM
TWO GA PIT tickets for Tuesday October 16th Face Value...shoot me a message! I can no longer go.

idioteque...
08-23-2018, 11:12 AM
Hey selling 1 GA ticket to the weds show, friend bailed so just pm me

minusthesnake
09-06-2018, 01:35 PM
Looking for one ticket for Tuesday. I was supposed to be out of town, so I only bought a ticket for Wednesday, but now I'm in town and have to go. Pit or first half of floor preferred. I'll pay face value and buy you a drink or two. Feel free to DM me!

gimp1124
09-07-2018, 03:54 PM
Still have 1 GA tues for less than face. Hit me up

neverenoughnin
09-10-2018, 02:09 PM
I've got extra tickets for both King's Theatre shows. Day of sale I bought extras in case some of my friends couldn't get through, but they did.

Selling:
~ (1) ticket for Tues. (10/16/18)
~ (1) ticket for Wed. (10/17/18)

Asking face, but price negotiable. Since these are all Pit/GA, I will sell tickets individually or together. Please feel free to DM me with any questions! Thanks! :0)

spiralout
09-11-2018, 12:50 AM
Anyone that's been to this venue: We'll be taking the subway from Manhattan to the show. Would you recommend taking it back or would we be better off with a lyft or uber? I know its about a 40 min commute. Just trying to plan ahead, will be flying across the states to catch this and the second Radio City show. Any advice would be much appreciated.

cdm
09-11-2018, 07:27 AM
Anyone that's been to this venue: We'll be taking the subway from Manhattan to the show. Would you recommend taking it back or would we be better off with a lyft or uber? I know its about a 40 min commute. Just trying to plan ahead, will be flying across the states to catch this and the second Radio City show. Any advice would be much appreciated.

Where are you staying in Manhattan? The Q train stops near the venue but you might want to grab a connection at some point depending on where you going after the show. You should be able to get a Q train every 10-15 minutes if everything is running close to schedule. I can't speak to Uber / Lyft.

spiralout
09-11-2018, 12:43 PM
Where are you staying in Manhattan? The Q train stops near the venue but you might want to grab a connection at some point depending on where you going after the show. You should be able to get a Q train every 10-15 minutes if everything is running close to schedule. I can't speak to Uber / Lyft.

Hyatt House in Chelsea. Thanks for the info, after looking it up it does look like we can catch the Q train to the Beverly Rd. Station and catch it back using the same station/train. Sound about right? Looks to be a 10 min walk from the venue. Guess we will just see how we are feeling after the show.

bobbie solo
09-12-2018, 12:58 AM
I personally would just Uber/Lyft at that time of night after a long show. You're deep in Brooklyn at that point and the train could take forever if you just miss one. Whereas a cab is gonna make a direct line back into the city for you with (most likely) minimal traffic.

bobbie solo
09-12-2018, 12:58 AM
I have two extra GA tickets for the Tuesday 10/16 show. Just asking face value for them. PM me and we'll take it from there.

spiralout
09-12-2018, 12:51 PM
I personally would just Uber/Lyft at that time of night after a long show. You're deep in Brooklyn at that point and the train could take forever if you just miss one. Whereas a cab is gonna make a direct line back into the city for you with (most likely) minimal traffic.

Was leaning towards this option for those exact reasons. Appreciate the advice. A little over a month to go!

idioteque...
09-14-2018, 06:31 PM
Hey selling 1 GA ticket to the weds show, friend bailed so just pm me
Still selling

Sarah K
09-17-2018, 02:50 PM
I know I reached out to a couple of people for a ticket for my friend... But I now need one (preferably GA) ticket for this show (Edit - for Wednesday). I know a few of y'all have said you have them, but sure some of them have probably sold since then.

Hit me up if you have a GA, or really good seated ticket available.

bobbie solo
09-19-2018, 04:22 PM
I have two extra GA tickets for the Tuesday 10/16 show. Just asking face value for them. PM me and we'll take it from there.

Bump. Plus I got one extra for Wednesday in Center Orch Row O

ScreamingSlave
09-21-2018, 10:19 AM
Just a heads up if anyone needs a place to stay for the 2nd show I have a Airbnb with room for 3 more people my friends are only staying for night 1 that will be available to share costs for the night 2 show in Brooklyn.

If you want to stay for the 2nd night its about 55$ per person for one night cheaper and cleaner then most hotels in the area and its only 08. mile from the venue.

imail724
09-25-2018, 09:52 AM
Would anyone be interested in trading with me? I have one ticket for the Sunday RC show, 3rd Mezz, row A. Willing to trade for any of the other 3 nights (could add cash to it if your ticket is in a better section).

bobbie solo
09-26-2018, 01:16 PM
My tix for both of these shows are still available.

imail724
09-27-2018, 08:29 AM
My tix for both of these shows are still available.
How much are you selling the orchestra ticket for? As much as I'd love to be in GA, it's just too out of my price range.

bobbie solo
09-28-2018, 12:10 AM
How much are you selling the orchestra ticket for? As much as I'd love to be in GA, it's just too out of my price range.

$225, which is face value. When I bought them off Ticketmaster they were $200 plus $25ish in fees. GA is $275. My Orchestra seat is really good. Dead center and really close.

imail724
09-28-2018, 08:14 AM
$225, which is face value. When I bought them off Ticketmaster they were $200 plus $25ish in fees. GA is $275. My Orchestra seat is really good. Dead center and really close.
Ah, sorry man. I'd love to be close but I just can't swing it at that price. I plan on just getting something in the mezzanine at some point just so I can be there. I hate not being in GA though.

idioteque...
09-28-2018, 09:57 AM
Still got a single GA for night 2 (aka last night) pm me

bobbie solo
09-28-2018, 10:05 AM
Ah, sorry man. I'd love to be close but I just can't swing it at that price. I plan on just getting something in the mezzanine at some point just so I can be there. I hate not being in GA though.

Alright. No problem. Let me know if you change your mind!

sick among the pure
09-28-2018, 08:45 PM
Yeah, the GA price killed me. I keep thinking "You could have gone to TWO more shows for the price of that one" and then I remember what it's like to be in the pit and say "yeah, but... the pit."
It sucks, but as long as I have a dollar to my name I will at least try to get GA tickets every time. It's just a completely different experience.

bobbie solo
09-29-2018, 01:29 AM
cdm picked up one of my GA's for the Tues show. So I have one GA left for Tues, and one Orch Row O left for Wed. Hit me up!

imail724
10-01-2018, 08:21 AM
Looking for one ticket to either Brooklyn show for $100 or less. There are a few on stubhub/vivid seats right now, but I figured if anyone here has one I'd rather help them out.

joplinpicasso
10-01-2018, 11:21 AM
EDIT: nvm. Looking forward to see you all there on both nights.

mtc
10-01-2018, 10:52 PM
Have 1 ticket 10/17 section 6 row CC for $145 PM me if interested

SillyBunnyEater
10-02-2018, 12:32 PM
Hi everyone,

New to the forum here so I’m not sure if I’m posting in the right section of the site BUT-
i bought two tickets to the general admission pit at the beautiful King’s Theatre on Tuesday Oct 16- and now I can’t go. I’ll be working in Los Angeles & not in NYC at all.

its the most money I’ve ever spent on NIN tickets bc these seemed the most special. Amazing historic venue w fantastic acoustics & such a small pit right in front. Seems like such a dream to me but now I can’t go!

I hope to sell them for face value - they were 250 each plus fees - so they are 553.05 for the pair.

if you can buy these please reach out.

BUT
if I can’t find someone to buy them - I’d like to at least give them to a super fan so they aren’t wasted. Someone who will really appreciate them.

please email me if you want to buy them

if you can’t afford them then please email me why these tickets would be meaningful to you & why you wouldn’t be able to afford them right now

I’ll give them away if I can’t find a buyer

thank you!
- Heather
email: leather@alumni.gwu.edu

ltrandazzo
10-02-2018, 12:38 PM
Hi everyone,

New to the forum here so I’m not sure if I’m posting in the right section of the site BUT-
i bought two tickets to the general admission pit at the beautiful King’s Theatre on Tuesday Oct 16- and now I can’t go. I’ll be working in Los Angeles & not in NYC at all.

its the most money I’ve ever spent on NIN tickets bc these seemed the most special. Amazing historic venue w fantastic acoustics & such a small pit right in front. Seems like such a dream to me but now I can’t go!

I hope to sell them for face value - they were 250 each plus fees - so they are 553.05 for the pair.

if you can buy these please reach out.

BUT
if I can’t find someone to buy them - I’d like to at least give them to a super fan so they aren’t wasted. Someone who will really appreciate them.

please email me if you want to buy them

if you can’t afford them then please email me why these tickets would be meaningful to you & why you wouldn’t be able to afford them right now

I’ll give them away if I can’t find a buyer

thank you!
- Heather
email: leather@alumni.gwu.edu

I've moved your post to the Upcoming Shows thread for this particular show.

TheBang
10-02-2018, 06:28 PM
$550 is a lot to just give away. If you can't find someone to buy them at face, then list them on StubHub, and you'll definitely be able to sell fast if you list it a bit below face value, and at least recoup a few hundred dollars.

ekrekel
10-03-2018, 11:11 AM
$550 is a lot to just give away. If you can't find someone to buy them at face, then list them on StubHub, and you'll definitely be able to sell fast if you list it a bit below face value, and at least recoup a few hundred dollars.

Agreed. Not wanting to deter generosity, but you can still do someone here a solid and have them pay $100-150 each or something to limit the damage.

SillyBunnyEater
10-03-2018, 11:00 PM
I actually have them listed on StubHub and no one is buying.It seems like all the real fans already got their tickets and medium level fans aren't willing to spend the big bucks.

If someone wants to offer me a low price for the 2 GA PIT tickets I have that are 250 each for Oct 16, please email me - leather@alumni.gwu.edu
I am totally fine with coming down on price for someone who's a big fan and would really enjoy these.

imail724
10-04-2018, 11:49 AM
I actually have them listed on StubHub and no one is buying.It seems like all the real fans already got their tickets and medium level fans aren't willing to spend the big bucks.

If someone wants to offer me a low price for the 2 GA PIT tickets I have that are 250 each for Oct 16, please email me - leather@alumni.gwu.edu
I am totally fine with coming down on price for someone who's a big fan and would really enjoy these.
Are you willing to sell just one?

SillyBunnyEater
10-04-2018, 12:33 PM
Ok my tickets have sold! Thank you all ❤️

Deacon Blackfire
10-04-2018, 03:27 PM
Looking for one ticket to either Brooklyn show for $100 or less. There are a few on stubhub/vivid seats right now, but I figured if anyone here has one I'd rather help them out.

I nabbed the other GA ticket @bobbie solo (https://www.echoingthesound.org/community/members/753-bobbie-solo) had available for the Tuesday show in Brooklyn, so I have an extra I don't need now for the same Tuesday show. Section 7, Row JJ, Seat 20. Was $100 plus fees. Let me know if you're interested!

imail724
10-04-2018, 03:36 PM
I nabbed the other GA ticket @bobbie solo (https://www.echoingthesound.org/community/members/753-bobbie-solo) had available for the Tuesday show in Brooklyn, so I have an extra I don't need now for the same Tuesday show. Section 7, Row JJ, Seat 20. Was $100 plus fees. Let me know if you're interested!
I'll take it. Shoot me a PM with the final price after fees and your paypal info. It's an electronic ticket or paper?

Deacon Blackfire
10-04-2018, 10:58 PM
I'll take it. Shoot me a PM with the final price after fees and your paypal info. It's an electronic ticket or paper?

It's a physical ticket they mailed me so I'm not sure what method of getting it to you would work best for you.

bobbie solo
10-05-2018, 04:41 PM
Still selling my one single Wed 10/17 Center Orch Row O seat 112 ticket. PM me if you're interested!

fancyfembot
10-06-2018, 10:06 AM
Agreed. I went to a show & I was seated way in the back. People we sitting around like it was a movie theater. It was lame. Now I’m Pit or Die.

imail724
10-06-2018, 10:53 AM
Agreed. I went to a show & I was seated way in the back. People we sitting around like it was a movie theater. It was lame. Now I’m Pit or Die.I saw David Byrne here a few weeks ago, sitting in the second to last row of the orchestra and everyone stood the whole time. Gotta assume people will definitely be standing for nin

idioteque...
10-06-2018, 05:58 PM
I still have 1 GA ticket to the 10/17 show available for ticketmaster transfer pm me.

tracksfade
10-06-2018, 08:02 PM
i have two tickets for tues 10/16 and unfortunately cannot make it! super bummed. i got really great tickets the minute they went on sale. curious to see if anyone is interested in trading for two tickets for wed 10/17. please pm me! thanks!

picketyp
10-09-2018, 09:46 AM
I'm looking to trade 1-2 Friday night Boston tickets for the same amount of Wednesday Brooklyn seats. I have extras for the second row of the Mezzanine, center-stage. I can give exact section and seats numbers to anyone interested in a swap!

bobbie solo
10-10-2018, 12:31 PM
Still selling my one single Wed 10/17 Center Orch Row O seat 112 ticket. PM me if you're interested!
This is still available for face value or best offer.

gimp1124
10-10-2018, 04:07 PM
Have one GA for wed 10/17 available for sale. Anyone need?

mtc
10-11-2018, 05:25 AM
Have 1 ticket 10/17 section 6 row CC for $145 PM me if interested

So there is a better than not chance that work gets in the way of me getting to the show so I may have 2 tickets for 10/17 section 6 row CC on an aisle. Anyone interested? Looking for $230 for the pair which is under cost. PM me. I have been having a shit month but will try to check my PMs often and get back to anyone interested ASAP. I can't tell you how much this bums me out...I will be firm on selling them by friday.

roolfdriht
10-12-2018, 11:31 AM
Does anyone here have firsthand experience of the pit - logistics and otherwise? The venue FAQ seems to suggest there's no separate entry, and it also explicitly discourages lining up early (if so, I suppose that's a bit of a relief given I'm likely coming directly from work for both shows).

Mad Hatter
10-12-2018, 11:43 AM
Does anyone here have firsthand experience of the pit - logistics and otherwise? The venue FAQ seems to suggest there's no separate entry, and it also explicitly discourages lining up early (if so, I suppose that's a bit of a relief given I'm likely coming directly from work for both shows).
I was in the pit section there last year for Nick Cave and it sounded amazing, Personally I hate sitting at shows anyway so GA is an automatic plus for me, There is a separate entry for pit (at least there was when I was there) you get a wristband that says pit section

roolfdriht
10-12-2018, 11:48 AM
I was in the pit section there last year for Nick Cave and it sounded amazing, Personally I hate sitting at shows anyway so GA is an automatic plus for me, There is a separate entry for pit (at least there was when I was there) you get a wristband that says pit section

Thanks for the color! Were you able to get any sense of its capacity? Given its size, I'm probably getting myself worked up over nothing, but not being able to line up hours in advance will do that...

Mad Hatter
10-12-2018, 12:12 PM
Thanks for the color! Were you able to get any sense of its capacity? Given its size, I'm probably getting myself worked up over nothing, but not being able to line up hours in advance will do that...
The size of the pit section or the whole theatre? The pit section probably holds 400-500 it’s pretty awesome, You forget about all of the seats behind you. I’d suggest getting there an hour before doors open because they have a strict security policy and it takes a long time to get in

roolfdriht
10-12-2018, 12:17 PM
The size of the pit section or the whole theatre? The pit section probably holds 400-500 it’s pretty awesome, You forget about all of the seats behind you. I’d suggest getting there an hour before doors open because they have a strict security policy and it takes a long time to get in

Thanks - I did mean the pit. Fingers crossed it's not too much of a shitshow. Glad my GA stress only applies to 50% of the NYC dates, hah.

sick among the pure
10-12-2018, 12:25 PM
I’d suggest getting there an hour before doors open because they have a strict security policy

I was wondering about this, specifically, because it's NIN fans. The same people who were told "THERE WILL BE NO LINING UP BEFORE TICKET SALES" but still lined up overnight for ticket sales.
I am a short guy, so even in small pits I really need to be up front if I want to actually see anything, but I refuse to be that guy who pushes their way up past people.

imail724
10-12-2018, 02:56 PM
Just secured my ticket for Wed, so I'm officially going to 3/4 of the NY shows!

idioteque...
10-13-2018, 02:50 AM
No one wants a 1 GA for face? Still selling let me know

gimp1124
10-13-2018, 11:28 AM
GA for wed 225 let me know

bobbie solo
10-14-2018, 02:34 AM
Still selling my one single Wed 10/17 Center Orch Row O seat 112 ticket for $200 now. Respond here, PM me or email me at mead.jesse@gmail.com if you're interested. Can transfer the ticket to you through Ticketmaster.

idioteque...
10-14-2018, 07:29 PM
So I am down to sell 1 GA for face value but seeing the interest here is minimal, I am also open to making a trade for a Tuesday ticket.

joplinpicasso
10-15-2018, 09:10 AM
Let's go !!! Hyped for both nights in BK. See you all there!

sick among the pure
10-15-2018, 02:37 PM
When is everyone planning on getting there tomorrow? It’s no fun sitting in line by yourself.
I just got in to Manhattan, probably going to explore Central Park for a bit.

qbertplaya
10-15-2018, 02:43 PM
UPDATE: SOLD.

I have a great single ticket (center orchestra section 2 row O) for the show at Kings Theatre on Tuesday, 10/16.

I would like to sell it, or trade it for a comparable ticket or GA pit for the Wednesday show.

Face is $200 plus fees, so ~$225. Make a reasonable offer.

It is transferable via Ticketmaster Transfer. I can do Venmo / PayPal / Zelle.

Thanks!

(I realize this has been my only post on this message board, but if you google my username, you can find me all over. I'm legit. :))

roolfdriht
10-15-2018, 03:29 PM
When is everyone planning on getting there tomorrow? It’s no fun sitting in line by yourself.
I just got in to Manhattan, probably going to explore Central Park for a bit.

I really wish I'd been to Kings before this show, as prior experience with the pit would have been helpful in calibrating. Regardless, 5pm is probably the earliest I'll be able to manage, and that's probably optimistic. Very thankful to have a do-over on Wednesday if something goes awry!

idioteque...
10-15-2018, 10:10 PM
Sigh....still have that GA ticket for face on weds. Again id take your tues ga if thats an offer

idioteque...
10-15-2018, 10:30 PM
Would you trade for a Tuesday ticket? I'll throw in $50 to make up the difference in price. I've got Section 2, Row O, center orchestra.

Id hve to think about it but dont wait up for me

heavenly_bearded
10-16-2018, 01:18 AM
I posted this in the scalper thread but thought I'd give a heads up here as well.

Fucking poster scalpers at Radio City. We've been lined up since 10 am. Two guys cut in line with a DUFFLE BAG full of tubes. Line split into two as we entered the venue. They ended up behind @kittykorn and she stalled them at security claiming she couldn't get her rings off at the metal detector. They still ended up with a big stack of prints. They then went outside and scalped the tickets as well.

I got my foils but the couple three people back from me (6&7 in line) did not get the foils they waited for all day. Fuck those guys with a rusty spike.

EDIT: I was listening to their whispering in line and they were saying that since Brooklyn doesn't have anything on their websites about poster limitations, they're gonna be first in line and make them sell them all the foils. They were doing math saying 30 x $400 = $12,000. If anyone is in Brooklyn and sees two bald guys, obviously not fans, wearing grey hoodies carrying a duffle bag trying to cut in line, group up and tell them to get the fuck out of there, back of the line.

Delphiki
10-16-2018, 07:15 AM
qbertplaya how much is the ticket for tonight's (Tuesday) show? I'm interested! Can pay via Venmo or the cash app

cdm
10-16-2018, 08:41 AM
To those who have been to Kings...what's the parking situation like? The website mentions a muni lot behind the venue but I'm not sure i expect any availability back there. Any thoughts?

qbertplaya
10-16-2018, 08:55 AM
qbertplaya how much is the ticket for tonight's (Tuesday) show? I'm interested! Can pay via Venmo or the cash app

Hit me up at qbertplaya at gmail.com

qbertplaya
10-16-2018, 08:57 AM
To those who have been to Kings...what's the parking situation like? The website mentions a muni lot behind the venue but I'm not sure i expect any availability back there. Any thoughts?

There's street parking, but I'd park in the lot behind the theater, which is easy. It does get jammed up when everyone's trying to leave at the same time, but I've never had a problem getting a spot in the lot, and it's free. No overnight parking.

cdm
10-16-2018, 09:05 AM
There's street parking, but I'd park in the lot behind the theater, which is easy. It does get jammed up when everyone's trying to leave at the same time, but I've never had a problem getting a spot in the lot, and it's free. No overnight parking.

I'll try the lot first for sure. Thanks!

imail724
10-16-2018, 10:04 AM
The parking lot is the best part about King's Theater. So easy to find a spot.

mxtthxw
10-16-2018, 10:51 AM
Hi all! qbertplaya recommended I post here: I'm looking to sell 2 tickets to tonight's show. They're great seats, in row N, front center section, near the aisle. I paid $223 each after all the fees but am willing to accept any reasonable offer. I can Ticketmaster Transfer them to you or meet in person to hand off print-outs. Any questions, let me know. Thanks!

Sarah K
10-16-2018, 11:11 AM
I am stuck at work until about 2:00 today, so I will be unable to arrive until about 3:00. I would appreciate any updates on the line situation! If it is going to be impossible to get a foil, I don't wanna wait in line all afternoon. I can spend time getting ahead on stuff for next week's shows instead!

Sarah K
10-16-2018, 11:28 AM
I have an available ticket for tonight.

PRO: FREE

CON: I think we are one row from the back

I would very much like this to go to someone who is NOT attending a show on this tour due to cost. I've missed out on a great NIN show because I was just fucking broke, so I want to do something nice for someone who may be in a similar position right now. These shows are special.

sick among the pure
10-16-2018, 11:40 AM
Line is about 12 long right now, just changed the sign to NIN sold out.

r_k_f
10-16-2018, 11:44 AM
anybody know the camera policy at Kings? I was able to get my small sony a6000 into Radio City without an issue.

Sarah K
10-16-2018, 11:51 AM
anybody know the camera policy at Kings? I was able to get my small sony a6000 into Radio City without an issue.

"Cameras/Photography
Cameras with telephoto or interchangeable/detachable lenses and external flash (professional photography equipment) are not permitted inside Kings Theatre at any time. Video recording devices, audio recording devices, monopods, bipods and tripods are also not permitted. Video recording on any device and/or flash photography is prohibited at all times. This policy will be strictly enforced and management reserves the right to deny any electronic device at their discretion."

qbertplaya
10-16-2018, 12:11 PM

If it has a detachable lens, generally they won't let it in. I've brought in a point and shoot there many a time. Your Sony a6000 might pass as a point and shoot if you bring a shorter lens. They make you go through metal detectors, so it will be hard to hide additional lenses. If you get a really picky security guy, they might make you check it in.

qbertplaya
10-16-2018, 12:13 PM
Hi all! qbertplaya recommended I post here: I'm looking to sell 2 tickets to tonight's show. They're great seats, in row N, front center section, near the aisle. I paid $223 each after all the fees but am willing to accept any reasonable offer. I can Ticketmaster Transfer them to you or meet in person to hand off print-outs. Any questions, let me know. Thanks!

Matthew is a legit good guy. Don't have any worries transacting with him.

sick among the pure
10-16-2018, 12:28 PM
Merch will be set up outside as well as inside. Since it’s a pain to post photos here from mobile I’ll be posting updates from tonight and tomorrow on my Twitter @ CAberrations

Sarah K
10-16-2018, 12:29 PM
I just got given a pair of Orch 8 Row CC tickets from someone at work. I am likely going to sit in one of these seats, so I will have one seat available with me, and two seats available up in the balcony.

idioteque...
10-16-2018, 12:50 PM
Last post and I guess then i'm screwed.

1 GA ticket for Face Value for tomorrow 10/17. Shoot me a pm if interested.

roolfdriht
10-16-2018, 12:51 PM
Line is about 12 long right now, just changed the sign to NIN sold out.

I'm suffering from intense line FOMO right now, but this office chair won't keep itself warm...sigh. Just a few more hours!

cdm
10-16-2018, 12:53 PM
Last post and I guess then i'm screwed.

1 GA ticket for Face Value for tomorrow 10/17. Shoot me a pm if interested.

put it on Stubhub for $20-30 under the cheapest pit ticket. Someone will buy it for sure.

qbertplaya
10-16-2018, 01:13 PM
put it on Stubhub for $20-30 under the cheapest pit ticket. Someone will buy it for sure.

His problem is that he's holding firm at $275. Tickets are selling below face all over. The StubHub tickets are overpriced. They won't come down in price until tomorrow afternoon, and then it'll be a race to the bottom.

sick among the pure
10-16-2018, 01:16 PM
I'm suffering from intense line FOMO right now, but this office chair won't keep itself warm...sigh. Just a few more hours!

Line is still under 20 people.

idioteque...
10-16-2018, 01:19 PM

Well the way stubhub does it now is. You'd have to price it really low, then they take their cut and then they add their own fees which sucks.

Essentially the buyer would be paying more than face tech, but you as a seller would be already selling below face plus giving money to stubhub.

And regarding them dropping on stubhub for GA it seems that's not absolutely true.

After fees it matches up to face essentially. I'm trying to figure out where there stubhub buyers are and cut the middle man (stubhub) out.

Sarah K
10-16-2018, 01:25 PM
Line is still under 20 people.
Any gauge at all on poster people vs. GA people? I'm set to arrive right before 3:00, and I'm super nervous about getting a foil!

cdm
10-16-2018, 01:28 PM
I dunno...$120 seems like more than, say, $0. Just spitballin though.

bobbie solo
10-16-2018, 01:31 PM
You guys that are on line already and want those foil variants absolutely need to bring up/strongly suggest a poster purchase limit to any and all staff and NIN crew people you may see. The scalper story outlined earlier and the fact that a guy next to me bought 8 of the regular EMEK's on Saturday is really, really fucked up. It's arguably worse than scalping tix to the show itself.

sick among the pure
10-16-2018, 01:43 PM
Any gauge at all on poster people vs. GA people? I'm set to arrive right before 3:00, and I'm super nervous about getting a foil!

I can’t say for sure but everyone seems to be GA waiting, merch boxes haven’t even come out yet, 17 in line I just counted.

die4valor
10-16-2018, 02:02 PM
Apologies if this has been asked/answered multiple times, but do we know the stage time for NIN @ Kings?

cdm
10-16-2018, 02:08 PM
Apologies if this has been asked/answered multiple times, but do we know the stage time for NIN @ Kings?

No, but they went on around 9:15 at RCMH so I'd assume similar start at Kings.

Sarah K
10-16-2018, 02:18 PM
All of my spares are now spoken for.
Thank you.

qbertplaya
10-16-2018, 02:20 PM
No, but they went on around 9:15 at RCMH so I'd assume similar start at Kings.

I called the box office for set times.

7pm - Daniel Avery
7:50 - JAMC
9:15 - NIN

Also, the pit holds 433 people.

hippygeek
10-16-2018, 03:24 PM
I'm keeping an eye on the tickets for tonight (prices dropped through the floor at 7pm on Saturday, when I checked live).

Am interested in a GA for tonight or tomorrow. My limit is $100 + 6 copies of Another Version Of The Truth BluRay (they go for about $50 on Ebay).

Otherwise I'll just get a $50 Orch ticket tonight. PM me if you're interested...

Edit: sorted for tonight. Still looking for Weds :)

sick among the pure
10-16-2018, 04:05 PM
I tweeted the venue poster.

https://twitter.com/caberrations/status/1052303939868217344?s=21

Papagolash
10-16-2018, 05:31 PM
Anyone do the trivia thing to get into the VIP pit? 3 of my friends did and they are like front row and center.

roolfdriht
10-16-2018, 05:43 PM
Anyone do the trivia thing to get into the VIP pit? 3 of my friends did and they are like front row and center.

I just arrived and have discovered this weird construct. Can’t say I’m thrilled (though I know I’d be singing a different tune if I were inside).

imail724
10-16-2018, 06:10 PM
Anyone do the trivia thing to get into the VIP pit? 3 of my friends did and they are like front row and center.What's that? I just arrived, too late?

gardenia_spectre
10-16-2018, 06:11 PM
Anyone do the trivia thing to get into the VIP pit? 3 of my friends did and they are like front row and center. What was this thing and where?

monkeyarse
10-16-2018, 06:37 PM
A very small number of people were given access to a second, front pit which backs onto the stage. It was not based on line position, but rather kept for recidivists and people who could answer quiz questions.
We feel very fortunate.

sweeterthan
10-16-2018, 07:22 PM
What were the questions?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sarah K
10-16-2018, 07:56 PM
The two I overheard were:

What city did Trent form NIN?

What was the last band that Trent was in before NIN?

die4valor
10-17-2018, 08:56 AM
Curious if anyone is planning on driving to the event and parking in the muni lot?
I won't be getting out of work until late. Concerned that the lot will be full at 8.
Did anyone park last night? Think i'd have issues? Should I just take the subway instead?

R-Dot-Yung
10-17-2018, 09:02 AM
Hoping for a set like last night for tonight! See y'all there.

imail724
10-17-2018, 09:03 AM
Curious if anyone is planning on driving to the event and parking in the muni lot?
I won't be getting out of work until late. Concerned that the lot will be full at 8.
Did anyone park last night? Think i'd have issues? Should I just take the subway instead?
You'll be good. I've been there 3 times now and parking in the lot has always been a breeze. Got there around 715 last night and there was still plenty of parking.

cdm
10-17-2018, 09:23 AM

I was turned away (around 7:15) at the municipal lot last night and had to street park. I assume it was full but I'm not certain. There was a guy standing at the entrance and motioned to go elsewhere. If you are arriving around 8 I would try the lot but expect to street park.

Additional advice: avoid Tilden Ave. Doubleparked Stop & Shop assholes jammed it up and I literally sat in the same spot for 15 minutes because no one would move.

cdm
10-17-2018, 09:25 AM
you'll be good. I've been there 3 times now and parking in the lot has always been a breeze. Got there around 715 last night and there was still plenty of parking.

wtf? There was a dude at the Bedford Street entrance waving me on. Entrance gate had been swung closed. I found a street spot on Courtelyou so it wasn't a big deal but I was kinda pissed in the meantime.

imail724
10-17-2018, 09:35 AM
wtf? There was a dude at the Bedford Street entrance waving me on. Entrance gate had been swung closed. I found a street spot on Courtelyou so it wasn't a big deal but I was kinda pissed in the meantime.
Weird. Guess I got there just in time then. Never had any issues parking there before.

cdm
10-17-2018, 09:38 AM
Weird. Guess I got there just in time then. Never had any issues parking there before.

I didn't try the Beverly Rd entrance...maybe it was open. The lot didn't appear full but I couldn't really tell...I was more concerned with not holding up traffic while trying to figure out plan B.

imail724
10-17-2018, 09:43 AM
I didn't try the Beverly Rd entrance...maybe it was open. The lot didn't appear full but I couldn't really tell...I was more concerned with not holding up traffic while trying to figure out plan B.
I entered on Beverly, so who knows. Good to know for tonight though since I planned on showing up later.

qbertplaya
10-17-2018, 10:09 AM

Did you go last night? Did you have any troubles getting your camera in?

Ruttiger
10-17-2018, 11:02 AM
This work day cant go by quick enough - I'm attempting the drive and that alone will be a shit show.

cdm
10-17-2018, 11:19 AM
Did you have any troubles getting your camera in?

I did not take a camera but did see two things: 1. several people using small point-and-shoot cameras during the show and 2. a woman checking a DSLR camera at the Guest Services window while attempting to check my coat. Judging by #2 I'm going to assume they enforce the DSLR / detachable lens camera fairly strictly.

In unrelated news: Kings Theatre does not have a coat check.

roolfdriht
10-17-2018, 11:53 AM
Someone may have already run the math elsewhere, but in case not, here are some fun stats on the NYC run 3 nights in (sans overt spoilers):

--60 songs performed in total (20 each night)
--46 unique tracks
--3 tracks repeated 3x
--8 tracks repeated 2x
--35 tracks played only once

Can't wait to see how these figures change after tonight. Fingers crossed the last bucket increases even more!

bobbie solo
10-17-2018, 12:13 PM
Did you go last night? Did you have any troubles getting your camera in?

in regards to this...be aware of my experience last night. I'm sure no one will have the same problem as me, but be aware nonetheless:

https://www.echoingthesound.org/community/threads/1968-RITC-s-Audio-Video-Recording-Thread-Download-Links?p=433637#post433637

qbertplaya
10-17-2018, 01:14 PM
in regards to this...be aware of my experience last night. I'm sure no one will have the same problem as me, but be aware nonetheless:

https://www.echoingthesound.org/community/threads/1968-RITC-s-Audio-Video-Recording-Thread-Download-Links?p=433637#post433637

The external mic is probably what caught the attention of security and did you in. The venue's website says that audio recording devices are not permitted.

qbertplaya
10-17-2018, 01:15 PM
Any line update?

Sarah K
10-17-2018, 01:21 PM
Someone just told me about 25. I'm set to get there within half an hour.

bobbie solo
10-17-2018, 02:01 PM
The external mic is probably what caught the attention of security and did you in. The venue's website says that audio recording devices are not permitted.

I know, but I got in with it...and get it everywhere with it. And it's TINY....it's just for slightly better audio off your phone than the mic that's built in. I'll be fine tonight b/c I'm not in GA.

imail724
10-17-2018, 02:16 PM
Anyone have a pic of the poster yet?

Mad Hatter
10-17-2018, 02:33 PM
If anyone’s selling tickets for tonight let me know

vogonity
10-17-2018, 04:00 PM
Anyone have a pic of the poster yet?

Someone posted the link in the merch thread:

https://twitter.com/caberrations/status/1052659009659068416?s=21

Not my style, but still hoping to get tonight's shirt!

mtc
10-17-2018, 06:36 PM
My boss had mercy on me so I am at the show!!! Was pretty sure it wasn’t going to happen. This could be the last time my old ass gets to see NIN so bring it on. And seriously this venue is ridiculously beautiful

sick among the pure
10-17-2018, 08:09 PM
I miss my GA friends down there, how you all doing?