PDA

View Full Version : 2018.11.27-28 Irving, TX @ The Pavilion at Toyota Music Factory

ltrandazzo
05-10-2018, 11:28 AM
Presale info - https://www.c3concerts.com/NINFAQ/

Lineup begins 8am 5/19.

FULLMETAL
05-10-2018, 01:34 PM
This is a typical shed-tour amphitheater (or pavilion in this case) with a GA Lawn & reserved seating under the roof. The total capacity looks to be 8,000 seats.
Looking at the Paramore & Violent Femmes seating charts, it seems likely the PIT will be general admission.

There's no decent looking seating chart available, so I would recommend using an existing show's seating to zoom in & get a sense of ticket location.

ryanmcfly
05-10-2018, 01:35 PM
This is a typical shed-tour amphitheater (or pavilion in this case) with a GA Lawn & reserved seating under the roof. The total capacity looks to be 8,000 seats.
Looking at the Paramore & Violent Femmes seating charts, it seems likely the PIT will be general admission.

There's no decent looking seating chart available, so I would recommend using an existing show's seating to zoom in & get a sense of ticket location.

Lawn is probably going to be closed so 4k capacity.

ello84
05-10-2018, 03:30 PM
I will be out of town on the 19th. If anyone is lining up on the 19th to get tickets and picks up an extra Pit Ticket for either Dallas show, I would gladly pay extra for your time and inconvenience!

rewt75
05-11-2018, 11:25 AM
I have no idea what to do with regard to getting in line and the "no lineup prior to 8am" policy. What are the odds that people are going to be camping out overnight for this given that it's the only Texas show? If I get there at 6am, is there going to be security actively making sure no one's getting near the box office? How early is too early? So many questions.

renelesur
05-14-2018, 12:59 PM
I plan on being out there. I have not decided how early is early enough to be there?

ryanmcfly
05-15-2018, 10:55 AM
I'm in the same boat. Idk what time I need to be there and I just found out yesterday that I am working at noon on saturday, so now i think i need to be there even earlier so i can get out and make it to work on time.

ekrekel
05-17-2018, 09:51 PM
Request for ticket help deleted.

I’ll be there! GA Pit

ekrekel
05-18-2018, 07:34 AM
Dig up some pictures of the venue. Looks like section 100 is just chairs on the same flat door behind GA. In one of the pictures you can see the soundboard which is in between the 200 level boxes. I’d go for GA floor or section 200.

https://twitter.com/e_krekel/status/997453885563383809?s=21

ninsp
05-18-2018, 07:51 PM
So we just bumrushing the box office at 8? Seems unsafe.

ninsp
05-19-2018, 05:41 AM
Heading to Irving...heard they aren’t letting cars into the lot until 8. Just going to park nearby and scope it out. Anyone wants to hang PM me.

renelesur
05-19-2018, 05:58 AM
There’s about 50 people in line right now. Come and join us.

ninsp
05-19-2018, 06:08 AM
Just got here people are lining up, obviously. I would come down, anyone interested.

rewt75
05-19-2018, 08:53 AM
Got here at 6am and we're about 50th in line or so. There are hundreds in line behind us.

ninsp
05-19-2018, 10:49 AM
Got front row tickets in section 200 and Pit! Good luck folks. My wallet hurts.

ello84
05-19-2018, 11:29 AM
Any extra pit tickets floating around here???

bryan_NIN65
05-19-2018, 07:10 PM
Stub hub has lawn tix, did they sell lawn seats?

ekrekel
05-19-2018, 07:36 PM
Hahaha, no

bryan_NIN65
05-19-2018, 07:47 PM
Was wondering if when gets closer I could buy cheap lawn seats then when the can't produce them stub hub charges their card for real tix.really wonder how people think they could get away with that.

ekrekel
05-19-2018, 08:38 PM
Probably some language in there about providing comparable or better seats.

It looks like this configuration has about 2,500 seats, leaving 1,500 In the GA pit on a pretty wide stage. That’s a nice number.

FULLMETAL
05-22-2018, 01:09 PM
Anyone have the price for the general admission PIT tickets?

akervi
05-22-2018, 10:43 PM
Physical tickets were $135 before fees were added for pit tickets. I got pit for the second day and seat for the first. Hoping to get rail spot for the second day in pit.

ryanmcfly
05-23-2018, 03:10 PM
Physical tickets were $135 before fees were added for pit tickets. I got pit for the second day and seat for the first. Hoping to get rail spot for the second day in pit.

I was thinking about trying to go for rail. But I am not sure how early I should get in line to snag a rail ticket. I think I'll show up two hours before doors the first night and see how that goes.

zecho
05-24-2018, 10:12 AM
Well, I was online at ten sharp, picked three GA tickets, went to checkout and got a message saying that it couldn't be completed on my device. I was using a computer. So, I had two other people try, and they got the same thing. None of us were ever able to check out, no matter how many times we tried. Now GA is sold out, and there's no option of getting three seats together. Good going Ticket Master. I'm sure none of these tickets were bought by bots for scalpers.

ekrekel
05-24-2018, 10:23 AM
I was thinking about trying to go for rail. But I am not sure how early I should get in line to snag a rail ticket. I think I'll show up two hours before doors the first night and see how that goes.
There should only be ~1,500 people. Rail or no rail you're going to be pretty close.

Well, I was online at ten sharp, picked three GA tickets, went to checkout and got a message saying that it couldn't be completed on my device. I was using a computer. So, I had two other people try, and they got the same thing. None of us were ever able to check out, no matter how many times we tried. Now GA is sold out, and there's no option of getting three seats together. Good going Ticket Master. I'm sure none of these tickets were bought by bots for scalpers.

Take your time buying tickets. They're not going to get more expensive on the secondary market than they are today. Also plans fall through, check this board and NIN FB Group as we get closer to the show. Worst case you buy from the 3rd party then, or if you really have brass ones wait till the day of and buy outside the venue while scalpers are trying to dump 'em.

Stone
05-24-2018, 12:36 PM
Well, I was online at ten sharp, picked three GA tickets, went to checkout and got a message saying that it couldn't be completed on my device. I was using a computer. So, I had two other people try, and they got the same thing. None of us were ever able to check out, no matter how many times we tried. Now GA is sold out, and there's no option of getting three seats together. Good going Ticket Master. I'm sure none of these tickets were bought by bots for scalpers.I got the same message three times. At 10:40 I was able to procure a ticket for the second show. Weird too because it routed me to live nation even though I was on the ticketbastard site?! I'm happy though.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

ManBurning
05-24-2018, 01:33 PM

I got the same message three times. At 10:40 I was able to procure a ticket for the second show. Weird too because it routed me to live nation even though I was on the ticketbastard site?! I'm happy though.

Well, that's somewhat refreshing knowing it wasn't just me getting this message. I was buying for the LA show though. Had both nights loaded up in different browsers under the Ticketmaster portion of the site. Everything was running smoothly until 10+ mins into trying they started re-directing me to the live nation site and then's when I started getting the message that my device wasn't supported... Whatever the hell that meant.

zecho
05-24-2018, 02:51 PM
Well, that's somewhat refreshing knowing it wasn't just me getting this message. I was buying for the LA show though. Had both nights loaded up in different browsers under the Ticketmaster portion of the site. Everything was running smoothly until 10+ mins into trying they started re-directing me to the live nation site and then's when I started getting the message that my device wasn't supported... Whatever the hell that meant.

Yeah, you'd think that a company whose sole service is selling tickets would be better at selling tickets.

akervi
05-24-2018, 05:40 PM
The nice part about The Physical World was getting a feel for the layout of the venue. I know with smaller concerts (At The Drive In tour 2017) i'd get there 2 hours early and lost rail once. I'm going to show up like 3-4 hours early and chill because this venue obviously doesn't care about prelines.

Stone
05-27-2018, 09:10 AM
Wow! As of right now there are still PIT tickets available for both shows.

SIR.LONDONCLEANLILY
09-14-2018, 05:22 PM
I have two extra pit tickets that I will sell for $150 each. That is a little less than face value and it would be helping me out quite a bit. It is for the Wednesday show. email me @ lancelyon@hotmail.com as I don't check on here often.

bee.f
09-19-2018, 04:07 PM
Looking for a (1) ticket for the Tuesday night show on the 27th. Feel free to message me here or at brentfrishman@hotmail.com if you have one for sale!

Thanks in advance.

Stone
11-12-2018, 10:13 PM
I truly hope I finally get to hear Last at one of these shows. Somewhat Damaged, Great Destroyer and Burning Bright (field on fire) would be pretty sweat as well.

ryanmcfly
11-15-2018, 12:10 PM
I can't even begin to describe how excited I am for these, more so excited for these than the Red Rocks shows I went to. Being in the pit probably helps for that though.

The top ten songs I want to see the most at our shows are:
1. AATCHB
2. Now I'm Nothing
3. Sin
4. Last
5. Ruiner
6. Happiness in Slavery
7. Me I'm Not
8. This Isn't The Place
9. The Big Come Down
10. The Beginning of the End

ninlive
11-15-2018, 12:30 PM
Still looking for someone to take the nin live rig for these shows. If anyone is interested, please get in contact.

ekrekel
11-15-2018, 12:55 PM
Any of these would really float my boat.
AATCHB
Last
Now I'm Nothing -> TL
The Mark Has Been Made
The Great Below
Closer to God
Deep

And my "No F'n way that'll ever happen"
Demon Seed

ryanmcfly
11-15-2018, 01:14 PM
Still looking for someone to take the nin live rig for these shows. If anyone is interested, please get in contact.

If I were in seats man, I would. But I am too clumsy and crazy in the pit.

renelesur
11-15-2018, 03:05 PM
Does anyone know someone who is looking for a pair of pit tickets for the Wednesday show? I'm going Tuesday, but due to family commitments I cannot make it on Wednesday. I'm looking for face value. Send me a PM if interested. Thanks.

elevenism
11-15-2018, 04:13 PM
I sure wish I could make it to this, as, since I spent most of my life in dallas, these are the shows my RL friends are likeliest to attend.

bandmemberblack
11-17-2018, 02:43 PM
If anyone's interested in a GA ticket I might have one extra for the 27th show. I should know on Thanksgiving day. I will sell for exactly face value. If anyone needs it, feel free to DM me or reply here. Thanks!

Sarah K
11-17-2018, 06:17 PM
A good non-ETS friend is looking for a single pit ticket for the second show. If anyone is selling one, please get in touch and I will connect y'all.

Thank you. <3

bandmemberblack
11-17-2018, 09:28 PM
A good non-ETS friend is looking for a single pit ticket for the second show. If anyone is selling one, please get in touch and I will connect y'all.

Thank you. <3

i might have one. But I won’t know until thanksgiving day. Definitely let me know and I can sell one for face value or a little less

ryanmcfly
11-20-2018, 09:03 AM
SEVEN FUCKING DAYS PEOPLE. I AM SO HYPE.

My best friend really likes NIN too, this will be his third time seeing them. First time was Dallas in 2014 on the SG tour, second was at River City Rockfest. Really hoping we get The Frail/The Wretched and AATCHB since those are his favorite nin tracks.

Also, how early are people planning to get there? I got pit tickets and I kind of want to get there early ish and maybe have a shot at the rail.

Stone
11-20-2018, 11:23 AM
I can't even begin to describe how excited I am for these, more so excited for these than the Red Rocks shows I went to. Being in the pit probably helps for that though.

The top ten songs I want to see the most at our shows are:
1. AATCHB
2. Now I'm Nothing
3. Sin
4. Last
5. Ruiner
6. Happiness in Slavery
7. Me I'm Not
8. This Isn't The Place
9. The Big Come Down
10. The Beginning of the EndI so hope they play last! That and Somewhat damaged.

ryanmcfly
11-20-2018, 11:48 AM
I so hope they play last! That and Somewhat damaged.

Really want Last. We shall see. I'm hoping one night we get Now I'm Nothing/Terrible Lie and the other we get the fragile tease as the openers.

And if they can debut Sunsots, that'd be great

Stone
11-20-2018, 12:45 PM
Really want Last. We shall see. I'm hoping one night we get Now I'm Nothing/Terrible Lie and the other we get the fragile tease as the openers.

And if they can debut Sunsots, that'd be great"No you don't," would be another song I'd love to hear. Right now my wishlist is: Last, Somewhat Damaged, Great Destroyer and Burning Bright (field on fire.) There's nothing I want to hear more than "last" though.

Myron4
11-24-2018, 05:24 PM
Looks like I'll have extra General Admission Floor/Pit tickets from the Physical World Presale for both shows on Tuesday & Wednesday.

Hoping not to stand out in the cold to sell them day of show, and that we hear And All The Could Have Been before Hurt at 1 of the 2 shows.

Myron4
11-25-2018, 08:16 PM
email or iMessage me at myron4@mac.com for pit tickets to either or both shows, or tips on where I could sell my extras (which has been made understandably difficult by NIN & C3)

ninsp
11-26-2018, 11:53 AM
When y’all lining up tomorrow

ninsp
11-26-2018, 11:54 AM
SEVEN FUCKING DAYS PEOPLE. I AM SO HYPE.

My best friend really likes NIN too, this will be his third time seeing them. First time was Dallas in 2014 on the SG tour, second was at River City Rockfest. Really hoping we get The Frail/The Wretched and AATCHB since those are his favorite nin tracks.

Also, how early are people planning to get there? I got pit tickets and I kind of want to get there early ish and maybe have a shot at the rail.

Probably be there around noon.

Saw em in detroit this tour, holy shit I am hyped

I want to see The Great Destroyer, Burning Bright and AATCHB. Going both nights.

Sarah K
11-26-2018, 12:08 PM
My friend found a pit ticket, and is now looking to sell a single for night two, located in the first row behind the pit. Purchase price was $135, but they are open to reasonable offers.

renelesur
11-26-2018, 05:50 PM
I still have two GA pit tickets for Wednesday night that need to go to a good home. PM me if you or someone you know needs a ticket to the show. Willing to part with one or both for below face. Thankfully I get to see them tomorrow night. 1 outta 2 is better than nothing.

ekrekel
11-26-2018, 08:35 PM
Looking to sell 1 pit ticket for Wednesday $50 obo PM. Staying at a hotel next to the venue can meet nearby.

ninsp
11-26-2018, 09:33 PM
Nobody wants to meet?

the hell?

bandmemberblack
11-27-2018, 04:26 AM
Nobody wants to meet?

the hell?

That's how it goes in Irving, I guess lol

ninsp
11-27-2018, 06:43 AM
That's how it goes in Irving, I guess lol

Apparently.

bee.f
11-27-2018, 09:50 AM
Really excited about the show tonight and tomorrow.

Really hoping to snag one of the black and white tour posters.
(they look like companion pieces to the ones they sold at the tickets originally sold at the venue)

Any word on the original/licensed limited edition fan made poster(s) they've been selling each night?
I doubt I'll need to pick one up (I'm on a budget, and only really want the main tour poster) but I'm still curious!

ninsp
11-27-2018, 10:18 AM
Well either way I’ve got a work thing this morning in sherman than heading to Irving. Hopefully get there at the latest around 1.

see y’all there?

ryanmcfly
11-27-2018, 10:45 AM
Broke af at the moment, so probably not going for any merch sadly. hoping for some scaps on ebay later since I don't get paid until monday. It is what it is. Probably won't head that way until around 4. It's a pretty short distance from denton to irving though. CANT FUCKING WAIT.

zecho
11-27-2018, 12:18 PM
Holy crap, you guys are gonna be there early. Is that normal? I generally show up a few hours before a show and get on the rail. Is there really gonna be a line six hours before the doors open?

PS ninsp I'm willing to meet anyone, but it's kind of dictated by where in line people are.

ninsp
11-27-2018, 12:21 PM
Holy crap, you guys are gonna be there early. Is that normal? I generally show up a few hours before a show and get on the rail. Is there really gonna be a line six hours before the doors open?

PS @ninsp (https://www.echoingthesound.org/community/member.php?u=2810) I'm willing to meet anyone, but it's kind of dictated by where in line people are.

I haven’t done this in years but this used to be what I did to get rail...especially at a smaller venue. I’ll see how it’s looking when I get there in a few

Papagolash
11-27-2018, 12:48 PM

FUCK! I just saw this. Did anyone help out?

bee.f
11-27-2018, 12:58 PM
Looking to help my friend sell a single (1) PIT ticket to the shows tonight and tomorrow (he has a physical GA ticket to both Irving shows).
He's currently asking face value ($140) but contact him at heyguy@gmail.com and/or 512-289-3112 if you're interested.

Looking forward to the performances tonight and tomorrow!

Myron4
11-27-2018, 01:15 PM
I can't line up too early if I want to be on my feet during NIN's set, although the weather is great today.

Been listening to the 3 latest EPs more & kinda hoping for the live debut of Not Anymore, or bring back The Background World (just the first 4 minutes).

Still have 2 spare floor/pit tickets for tonight (none for tomorrow) if anyone needs just email or iMessage myron4@mac.com

zecho
11-27-2018, 01:42 PM
I haven’t done this in years but this used to be what I did to get rail...especially at a smaller venue. I’ll see how it’s looking when I get there in a few

Well, let me know. I won't be there for a couple of hours, but it'd be nice to have realistic expectations before I show up.

Sarah K
11-27-2018, 01:44 PM
There are already people in line at both doors, I hear. This is super late to start lining up for a GA show, tbh.

ninsp
11-27-2018, 01:58 PM
I’m here on the door. Maybe ten people here.

pretty disappointed with how many people

bandmemberblack
11-27-2018, 01:59 PM
There are already people in line at both doors, I hear. This is super late to start lining up for a GA show, tbh.

Who in the hell wants to stand in line for 4 plus hours? That would be torture. I just plan on strolling in when doors are open.

Sarah K
11-27-2018, 02:09 PM
It's actually really fun! You meet people from all over, you see the same people in line no matter what city you're in, and you just meet folks who "get it" on this same level, and that is amazing. Like for the Brooklyn shows, I couldn't get there until after 2:00 because of work, and I was STRESSED the fuck out.

The anticipation that builds up while waiting in line is amazing. :)

zecho
11-27-2018, 02:54 PM
I've personally never lined up more than three hours before the doors open and I've always been on the rail. If that doesn't work out this time, though, no big deal. I'm sure there'll be some cool people around me anyway.

bandmemberblack
11-27-2018, 02:55 PM
It's actually really fun! You meet people from all over, you see the same people in line no matter what city you're in, and you just meet folks who "get it" on this same level, and that is amazing. Like for the Brooklyn shows, I couldn't get there until after 2:00 because of work, and I was STRESSED the fuck out.

The anticipation that builds up while waiting in line is amazing. :)

Once you’re in the pit can you leave to take a pee pee or get food? Would love to know. Never been in a pit before.

PS Is this the Sarah K I sold a JR poster to on eBay???

Miss Destruction
11-27-2018, 03:27 PM
Apparently.

The burbs are weird here... I'll be lining up tomorrow around 3 if anyone is planning on being there, I'd be happy to hang out!

bandmemberblack
11-27-2018, 04:12 PM

How many are there now?

Bmw1185
11-27-2018, 04:18 PM
See all of you there. I'll be with my roommate, who's shirt will stick out as it says "You're making me hate you" on the front of it haha

Papagolash
11-27-2018, 04:20 PM

It's also a work day.

ninsp
11-27-2018, 05:02 PM
It's also a work day.

Maybe. This is weak either way.

zecho
11-27-2018, 05:02 PM
Believe it or not, there's still barely anyone here. Turns out I was stressing over nothing.

Sarah K
11-27-2018, 05:06 PM
PS Is this the Sarah K I sold a JR poster to on eBay???

Probably! Lol, you wanna buy it back? I'm trying to sell it right now in the collector groups before I go to eBay because they irritate me but I'm broke for the next month.

bandmemberblack
11-27-2018, 05:09 PM
Believe it or not, there's still barely anyone here. Turns out I was stressing over nothing.

Its irving. It’s bascially a black hole with a cool suburban shopping/entertainment center inside.

bandmemberblack
11-27-2018, 05:10 PM
Probably! Lol, you wanna buy it back? I'm trying to sell it right now in the collector groups before I go to eBay because they irritate me but I'm broke for the next month.

Lol. I sold that one because I have extras. I have too many! eBay does suck ass. Their fees have gotten out of control lately.

ninsp
11-27-2018, 05:12 PM
Its irving. It’s bascially a black hole with a cool suburban shopping/entertainment center inside.

No kidding.

Papagolash
11-27-2018, 05:16 PM
I should be there in a half hour or so. Wooooo NIN! btw if anyone wants a Nindick sticker let me know.

bandmemberblack
11-27-2018, 05:37 PM
I should be there in a half hour or so. Wooooo NIN! btw if anyone wants a Nindick sticker let me know.

I’ll take one. How would I get it?

ninsp
11-27-2018, 06:23 PM
Rail front and center!

Bmw1185
11-27-2018, 06:49 PM
Rail front and center!

Nice I'm 3 rows of people behind you

bandmemberblack
11-28-2018, 12:34 AM
Got 2 front row and center seats for tomorrow's show. If anyone's interested, DM me. I paid around 160 per ticket after fees from ticketmaster but would be willing to let them go for for 145 each (that's the box office face value). Thanks!

roolfdriht
11-28-2018, 09:58 AM
Wow that set was almost identical to the fest set

come on Trent...

The set list was identical to Radio City night 1, other than the substitution of 1,000,000 for Digital. Not surprising at this point in the tour, frankly.

bandmemberblack
11-28-2018, 12:16 PM
If anyone needs a ticket or two, I have two front row and center seats. DM me in advance if you can. Will be at the venue at 5 pm. Will be willing to negotiate a great deal for you, especially if you're a big NIN fan in need ;)

Myron4
11-28-2018, 12:29 PM
And I still have 1 or even 2 floor/pit tickets to spare, but no freebies. iMessage or email myron4@mac.com

If anyone needs a ticket or two, I have two front row and center seats. DM me in advance if you can. Will be at the venue at 5 pm. Will be willing to negotiate a great deal for you, especially if you're a big NIN fan in need ;)

Papagolash
11-28-2018, 12:42 PM
I’ll take one. How would I get it?

Hey sorry, totally forgot to check back into this thread when I got there. Are you going tonight? I'll be in Section 302 Row A seat 14, come swing by!

Bmw1185
11-28-2018, 04:26 PM
If anyone wants to meet up before the show, I'll be at Yard House across the street before The Jesus and Mary Chain take the stage.

dickyness
11-28-2018, 05:17 PM
I've travelled from the UK to see the show tonight in Irving with my brother. Being 'out-of-towners', can anyone recommend where to get pre-drinks and a good venue or two to head to after the gig?

thank you! :-)

ekrekel
11-28-2018, 05:25 PM
I've travelled from the UK to see the show tonight in Irving with my brother. Being 'out-of-towners', can anyone recommend where to get pre-drinks and a good venue or two to head to after the gig?

thank you! :-)

The venue is surrounded by restaurants. Lots of people at Yard House now they’re open till. Thirsty Lion was good too.

In other news, I’ve got an extra pit ticket and a couple empty beer glasses at the bar. Anyone want to trade? Also interested in a poster buddy.

dickyness
11-28-2018, 05:28 PM
thanks man

bandmemberblack
11-28-2018, 06:31 PM
Raise your hand if your on ETS and in the crowd right now!