PDA

View Full Version : 2018.11.23-24-25 New Orleans, LA @ Saenger Theatre

ltrandazzo
05-10-2018, 11:26 AM
Presale info - http://www.saengernola.com/shows/nine-inch-nails

Lineup begins 6am 5/19.

NOTE - nin.com says 8am, Saenger Theatre's website says 6am. If someone wants to call on this and clarify, great. If there is confusion, I'd take the safe bet and line up at 6am.

sinspots
05-10-2018, 11:40 AM
Per the theater, no GA. https://twitter.com/SaengerNOLA/status/994613475388395520
Per the theater, 6 AM. https://twitter.com/SaengerNOLA/status/994592215723802625

I'm very interested in both shows but flights to NO next Friday are really high from where I am. If anyone will be there really early and willing to sell two, let me know. Thanks!

m0reta
05-10-2018, 12:05 PM
I would be happy to buy any single presale tickets if anybody wants to sell their extra. Otherwise of course I'll try for whatever goes on sale later!

FULLMETAL
05-10-2018, 01:24 PM
The Saenger Theater is a 2,600 seat venue & the PIT is reserved seating.
https://s1.ticketm.net/tm/en-us/tmimages/venue/maps/scs/49651s.gif

killer
05-11-2018, 11:22 PM
I won’t be in the country on 5/19, so if by any chance you can get 1,2, or 3 extra tickets for either or both New Orleans shows, please hit me up. Will pay for best seats or GA.. Please message me. Thanks!!

sinspots
05-12-2018, 12:22 PM
Is anyone planning to go early to the line? My husband may go but I'd rather he have a line buddy to hang with as we are not familiar with the city. Thanks!

Edit - Plane tickets are very expensive so it's unlikely my husband will be flying to NOLA for tickets. If anyone can help us out with tickets (2 for each show) - please please let me know! Happy to pay for the best seats available plus a reasonable amount for your trouble.

Maximilian
05-15-2018, 10:17 AM
I'll be hoping to buy a ticket off of somebody later on down the line. Haven't seen NIN since 2006.

renelesur
05-18-2018, 07:45 AM
I will be in line for the Irving (Dallas) shows. If someone is willing to pick up an extra ticket for the Friday NOLA show, I would be happy to take that ticket off of your hands. I will be in south Louisiana for the Thanksgiving holiday so the Friday night show works out great. Send me a PM if you are able to help, and, if you need a ticket to a Dallas show, let me know because I am not currently planning to buy my full allotment of 4 per show.

eachwishrezigned
05-18-2018, 10:49 PM
I know it’s a long shot, but if anyone is interested in trading tickets, I can buy four for Nashville and trade for either of these shows.

Kid A
05-20-2018, 04:19 PM
I just called the box office and they said that they'll have tickets for each night available online at a date TBD. Anyone have any idea of how many tickets were sold for these dates? Wondering if there are any good seats left...

ninlive
05-20-2018, 04:37 PM
I just called the box office and they said that they'll have tickets for each night available online at a date TBD. Anyone have any idea of how many tickets were sold for these dates? Wondering if there are any good seats left...

Thanks for the heads up. I was looking to see if it were possible to get some more tickets.

captainbeyond
05-20-2018, 05:32 PM
There were at least 200 people that waited since 9am and after that were cutoff at 3pm. So some people waited in the sun for around 6 hours didn't walk away with tickets. Hoping they are able to get fair priced tickets from the online sale.

Kid A
05-20-2018, 05:34 PM
Well that's fucked up if the venue didn't get those people's contact info to give them the first shot at the remaining tix.

bobbie solo
05-21-2018, 12:46 AM
That's not fucked up, it's plain unacceptable and a perfect example of why this was a terrible idea.

captainbeyond
05-21-2018, 01:11 AM
Well that's fucked up if the venue didn't get those people's contact info to give them the first shot at the remaining tix.

I would hope so. I got my tickets at 10:45am but hung out the rest of the day with friends in line (they arrived at 8am). I left at 2pm and my friends they told me they got their tickets right at 3pm and that people who weren't standing inside the barricades were cutoff. The barricades only held about 75 people. I did a count as I walked to the parking garage and there were about 200+ people behind them at 2pm. As I walked past the end, an employee from the venue was telling a guy who had just got in line that he was the last one allowed in line (this was at 2pm).

Shit I was disappointed to find out that there was a listening station set up front when I got home and logged onto the forum. I did see a radio station with a table setup but there was no signage or information or any staff that let anyone know it was a listening station for Bad Witch! WTF. But that's nothing compared to standing in line all day and not getting a chance to buy tickets.

captainbeyond
05-21-2018, 11:01 PM
****CORRECTION****

My friends may have been incorrect or the venue changed their mind so to not fuck many people over. A guy on facebook said he arrived at 2:15pm and was able to purchase tickets at 4:45pm. They stopped letting people get in line at 2:30pm, so from what he could tell, only a handful of people weren't allowed to purchase tickets. But from the sound of it, everyone who waited all day was able to. My bad for the misleading information, I was only passing along what I was told happened after I left at 2pm. From what I saw, it was easy to believe because that line wasn't moving AT ALL for a while.

magnolia
05-23-2018, 09:25 AM
I'm hoping to get four tickets for my husband, kids and I for either one of these shows when they go on sale online tomorrow, but not counting on it, as it's Ticketmaster... I've been screwed by that fucking site more times than I could possibly count.

Wish me luck, y'all. This would be both my kids' first concert, if I can get them.

m0reta
05-24-2018, 10:12 AM
Sweet! I was able to get a single for Saturday's show at least.
If any one has a single available for Friday, I'd be up for it as I'll definitely be there. :-D Woo got one!

captainbeyond
05-24-2018, 06:51 PM
Just out of curiosity, what section did you guys score on the online sale? Wondering what they had left after the physical presale.

Kid A
05-24-2018, 07:00 PM
I wound up w a pair in Orch Left Row FF. Pulled a bunch of pairs around there. Best I saw was Orch row J but it was on the outside aisle and I wanted to be more centered. I pulled a bunch of different pairs though.

renelesur
05-31-2018, 05:21 PM
I was on the TM site well before the 10am on site time, and I really thought that I could snag a ticket for Friday night's show. I did not even get a whiff of a ticket. I tried for over 30 minutes with no luck. I visited TM the next day and all that were available were HC companion seats so that did nor work either. If anyone has a ticket that needs a home for the Friday show, let me know. I'll be watching the forum and hoping that one will come available.

Kid A
06-06-2018, 12:11 PM
If anyone has an extra pair for night one please let me know! Thanks!

TheBang
06-13-2018, 07:17 AM
http://i2.cmail20.com/ei/r/9E/5C4/45B/215512/csfinal/newdateinfo.png

gjackx
06-15-2018, 10:42 AM
Just like the subject reads, we have some leftover tickets available for the Friday and Saturday New Orleans show. Looking to get what we paid for them only. Would like to sell in pairs only. For the record, I am located in the Baton Rouge LA area, but willing to ship if necessary.

Every ticket includes the ticket holder and envelope that were given away at the in person on sale at the Saenger, even have a few extras if you need them.

Friday 11/23: Orchestra Right-Row G-Seats 8, 10, 12, 14
Sat 11/24: Orchestra Left-Row G-Seats 9, 11

Post in this thread or PM me if interested.
Thanks!

P.S. If this is the wrong board for such a post, I do apologize!

ninlive
06-15-2018, 12:43 PM
Today was the first time on Ticketmaster that everything went smoothly and they actually show you where you're at in virtual line... Then pop you into the tickets available and you can choose your seat.

Got a front row balcony for Sunday. I am stoked.

Ash512
06-18-2018, 08:40 AM
I have two singles, Orchestra sides, Friday & Saturday, to sell at face value. PM me!

spahn
06-21-2018, 10:00 AM
I may be attending the Friday or Saturday show depending on if i can financially swing a trip up with my family (travel/lodge/etc) if so, if anyone has a center pit or ORCH A-D ticket they are willing to part with, i may be in the market for one.

streetman
07-01-2018, 01:06 PM
If anyone wants to sell a front row seat ticket or two for the 23rd just let me know. ;) This would be a great excuse for me to skip family thanksgiving with trump supporters lol

spahn
07-16-2018, 01:30 PM
Score! Got my ticket for the show... Row C, Seat 10, Right Side Orch!

Jayson
08-22-2018, 01:33 PM
Hey good people, selling a pair of tickets for the Saturday night show, Orchestra Side, Row Y, seats 21 & 23 (they are next to each other). Asking for $350 for the pair, which is less than total face value. PM me if interested!

Kid A
09-08-2018, 12:45 PM
Need 3x for night 1 if anyone happens to have that many extras. I know it's a long shot...

dolemite
09-11-2018, 01:10 AM
I have 4 tickets. I'm selling two of them. The first set are beside each other on the back row of the floor. I'm just asking face-value on stubhub.
They are: Orchestra L, Row KK, Seats 19 and 21. After the stubhub fee, I'll actually take a loss on them. (These tickets are actually beside each other, despite not being consecutively numbered.)

I also have two tickets that are about on the 3rd or 4th row (Orchestra Row C). If I am unable to go, I will consider selling those as well. Those are hard tickets

I'm debating seeing the show on Saturday and then hanging around and seeing the Saints game in the Superdome on Sunday night. ...I've got some family stuff going on that might prevent me for going though. If anyone posts a response on here, I'll be checking it every few days.

magnolia
09-18-2018, 10:00 AM
Selling 2 for night 2, Saturday the 24th. Orchestra sides, row Y. Will let them go for $150 each, which is $20 less than face value. Will separate, if needed. I can mail them out ASAP, or hand them off in person in New Orleans, the day of show.

Message me if interested.

EDIT: Sold.

spahn
09-24-2018, 10:39 AM
Less than 2 months away! :D

magnolia
10-14-2018, 12:59 PM
I'm looking to trade one Saturday night ticket (11/24, Orchestra sides, row Y), for one Friday night ticket (11/23) - don't care what location the seat is.

m0reta
10-23-2018, 03:20 PM
A bunch if tickets cropped up for Fri/Sat on TM/LN app if anyone still needs one.

m0reta
10-24-2018, 11:43 PM
My beloved attendees who are going could anybody satisfy my curiously and confirm if they have seats in either PIT R (pit right), PIT C (pit center), or PIT L (pit left) that is row 'P1'? I am wondering if those did go out during presale or if venue would be holding it back (ala the Radio City shows in NYC).

Thanks for reading. :-D

K-Rice
10-29-2018, 09:40 PM
I just now realized these shows are Thanksgiving weekend and I’ll already be off work those days. I’m really contemplating making the 7 hour drive if I can get tickets now.

NotoriousTIMP
11-01-2018, 12:11 PM
My friend insists that NOLA will get The Fragile played in its entirety...I just wanted to document this idea prior to the show in case in happens.

spahn
11-01-2018, 12:15 PM
My friend insists that NOLA will get The Fragile played in its entirety...I just wanted to document this idea prior to the show in case in happens.

I have no evidence but a feeling that NOLA night one will get LEFT and night two will get RIGHT.

I would be ecstatic if we get either as well as TPD and AATCHB. He did record Still in NOLA, so maybe the Persistence of Loss as well?!!!?

Jayson
11-02-2018, 09:07 AM
Unfortunately, life happens and I now have a pair of tickets for both Friday and Saturday night that I can't use. Pretty decent seats: Orchestra L, Row Y, main floor. Just looking for $200 a pair (plus shipping costs), way below face value and Stubhub price. I am basically just looking to recoup something here. Shoot me a PM if interested.

Kid A
11-02-2018, 09:15 AM
My beloved attendees who are going could anybody satisfy my curiously and confirm if they have seats in either PIT R (pit right), PIT C (pit center), or PIT L (pit left) that is row 'P1'? I am wondering if those did go out during presale or if venue would be holding it back (ala the Radio City shows in NYC).

Thanks for reading. :-D
I'm wondering this, too. I have Saturday tickets, but still need Friday. They've slowly been releasing tickets over the past few weeks, but nothing good enough for me yet. Especially for $192 all in...

lowlight10
11-04-2018, 10:08 PM
I'm debating seeing the show on Saturday and then hanging around and seeing the Saints game in the Superdome on Sunday night.

The Saints play on Thursday night (Thanksgiving).

captainbeyond
11-08-2018, 06:35 PM
I've been looking at resell sites and it baffles me that the cheapest Sunday night tickets are more expensive than the other two nights. Makes no sense considering Friday and Saturday are "sold out."

Eric
11-09-2018, 09:20 PM
I have two tickets available for Friday November 23. (ORCH right Row Y Seats 6 & 8)

2 tickets at $175 each

The seats are side by side.

Edit: These tickets are on Ticketmaster resell now.
Edit: Wow that sold fast!!

spahn
11-14-2018, 11:27 AM
So do doors open at 7pm or earlier? I am wondering what time to get there to be able to get in on the posters?

m0reta
11-15-2018, 03:09 AM
spahn It's been pretty consistent that doors are sometime after 6pm that I've seen.
I've generally arrived between 4pm and 5pm with no issues getting posters.

Jayson
11-15-2018, 01:39 PM
Hey, does anyone know if they allow re-entry? It would be nice to go back and drop the poster off in my hotel room.

m0reta
11-15-2018, 05:11 PM
Jayson I would plan that re-entry is not possible. :-) Except in the early days when we had the fan club maybe.

Anyways if you need protection you can try to bring your own poster tube. Otherwise they'll have some at merch for $5 extra (but not guaranteed to be plentiful for all attendees).

fugueater
11-20-2018, 09:39 AM
Hi there!
I have a ticket to the dec 25th show at Saenger theater. Pit ticket. PM if interested

Kid A
11-20-2018, 01:30 PM
Great seats dropping rn on TM. Just picked up 3x 13th row center aisle for night 1! Bring it on!

sinspots
11-21-2018, 02:44 PM
Flying out tomorrow to NOLA. Super excited!!

darkreverend
11-21-2018, 05:39 PM
Hello,
I've got a pair for Sunday 11/25. Orchestra R, Row G, seats 2 and 4 on the aisle. I may be willing to sell them as singles. Face was 179+ Fees($18). Willing to get rid of them for $150 each as a pair or $160 as a single. These are awesome seats, up close and on the aisle towards Orchestra Center. I upgraded to a pit ticket that night, so no longer need these. I arrive in NOLA Thursday afternoon.

theimage13
11-21-2018, 06:03 PM
Hi there!
I have a ticket to the dec 25th show at Saenger theater. Pit ticket. PM if interested

Man, if you're gonna try to scam someone, at least get the date right.

m0reta
11-22-2018, 05:13 PM
Happy Thanksgiving to all locals and NINNIES in the city! :-) I am looking forward to the next three nights. It will surely be epic!!! I missed being able to make the 2000 Fragility show in NOLA w/ all my friends but expect to make it up now w/ several new ones!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

magnolia
11-23-2018, 10:42 AM
I couldn’t sleep last night, I was so damn excited. Family and I are en route, just have to make our connecting flight to NO, and then we’ll be there! I’m so stupid excited for my kids to get to experience my favorite city this weekend and see NIN with me on Sunday night!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

captainbeyond
11-23-2018, 11:28 AM
Helpful hint: Save a lot of money on parking by making reservations at Saratoga St garage instead of using the ones on Rampart. $8 instead of $20/25.

Jayson
11-23-2018, 01:44 PM
Anyone willing to grab me a poster for tonight’s show? I’ll trade a ticket for tomorrow’s show, straight up. My flight is delayed and may not make it in until 8, PM if interested.

spahn
11-23-2018, 02:07 PM
I may not make it on time to grab a poster tonight so if someone can grab one for me, id appreciate it. If i end up getting one i already have someone who will take the 2nd poster.

Let me know, please!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

sinspots
11-24-2018, 01:12 AM
Setlist. https://www.instagram.com/p/BqjdvdEjpkj/

Shit Mirror
11-25-2018, 12:10 AM
So, first night was almost Chicago night 1, tonight was almost Chicago night 2. (with some songs switched, and Mr Self Destruct absent entirely)

I'm really hoping we get a Chicago night 3 variation tomorrow with a Now I'm Nothing / Terrible Lie opener!