PDA

View Full Version : 2018.10.25-26-27 Chicago, IL @ Aragon Ballroom

Pages : [1] 2

ltrandazzo
05-10-2018, 11:24 AM
Presale info - https://www1.ticketmaster.com/event/040054A9AA0C2A27?irgwc=1&clickid=VpSwfwU1RRtnUEXzCk34ryoNUkjyJ60ykz5Y100&camefrom=CFC_BUYAT_361433&impradid=361433&REFERRAL_ID=tmfeedbuyat361433&wt.mc_id=aff_BUYAT_361433&utm_source=361433-Linkfire&impradname=Linkfire&utm_medium=affiliate

Lineup begins 8am 5/19.

L4YER_CAK3
05-10-2018, 11:27 AM
Aragon on Twitter said tickets are GA and will be “$99 plus applicable fees”.

FULLMETAL
05-10-2018, 01:18 PM
The Aragon Ballroom has a capacity of 5,000 & will be general admission (similar to the Wave Goodbye 2009 layout).
https://media.ticketmaster.com/en-us/tmimages/venue/maps/ch1/71823s.gif

eversonpoe
05-10-2018, 02:08 PM

wait, seriously? no $50 tickets? ballsssssss :(

sick among the pure
05-10-2018, 02:34 PM
So, I did a bad thing, and looked up flights for the show...

IF there are still GA tickets available for online sale, I could actually maybe afford to fly to Chicago. But there's no way I could fly there just to stand in line, and then fly there again for the show.

Denim Chicken
05-10-2018, 03:14 PM
I can't make the in-person sale as I have to be somewhere else in the physical world during that time. Anyone going willing to buy 2 extra tickets for one or both shows?

What I'm not sure on is this: the bottom of the nin tour page says "limited quantities of tickets will be available for sale via all normal ticket purchasing channels, including online, at a later date" while the ticketmaster page says "Limited quantities of tickets may be released via normal ticketing channels, subject to availability, at a later date to be announced." Will be available and may be released subject to availability are two different things.

eversonpoe
05-10-2018, 03:45 PM
with the price point and the fact that i just bought the $175 bundle, i will definitely only be attending one of these shows. i really wish there was a $50 ticket level for this but i get why there's not.

iamclassic
05-10-2018, 07:50 PM
Anyone coming in from out of town to wait in line? I'm going to megabus up. Would love to hang out with some folks afterwards.

bryan_NIN65
05-10-2018, 08:29 PM
I did chicago last year and it's not the closest now but if was a blast of a trip and I did not spend enough time there. I only went to riot the NIN was playing. If I can't get Memphis tix I will be trying online for this and or Dallas. This being ga helps its cause.

Mike
05-10-2018, 09:46 PM
I haven't decided what I'm going to do about this show yet. I would really like to go, but just don't know if i can make it happen yet...

sonic_discord
05-10-2018, 09:51 PM
If someone in Chicago is able to get 2 extra tickets, I would be forever grateful.

witte
05-11-2018, 06:58 AM
For 99% I'm in for these two. Always wanted to do a gig in the US. Never been in Chicago and this is the best option for me (flight costs, duration flight, venue prices). [emoji4]

Edit: flight + hotel booked :) prices are still cheap now.

Mike
05-11-2018, 12:12 PM
Any one decided what time they will be lining up to buy tickets yet?

eversonpoe
05-11-2018, 12:19 PM
Any one decided what time they will be lining up to buy tickets yet?

8, since they specifically say we won't be allowed to line up before then, and i don't want get told i'm not allowed to buy tickets by trying to game the system.

Joe Koch
05-11-2018, 02:12 PM
If anyone can get one extra ticket for each show at the Aragon I would appreciate it, as I haven't been in Chicago in a while, love the city and those dates are really only one of two options I have to possible attend this tour. If you are willing and able to help, PM me.
Thanks,
Joe

sick among the pure
05-11-2018, 02:37 PM
These shows just keep tempting me, and really just because it's just a big GA pit. I was lucky enough to go here for the Wave Goodbye tour and those two nights were on the top of my "best show" list. Also, the food was great.

Ok, I'll bite, if anyone is able to get an extra floor GA ticket for both dates, PM me. If not, and there aren't any floor GA tickets that make it to online sales, it just wasn't meant to be.

sonic_discord
05-11-2018, 02:52 PM
I missed the Wave Goodbye show (something I'll never forgive myself for), so I need to make it to one of these shows somehow. If anyone is willing to get 2 extra GA/Floor tickets for either date, please PM me.

skullboy0
05-11-2018, 03:31 PM
These shows just keep tempting me, and really just because it's just a big GA pit. I was lucky enough to go here for the Wave Goodbye tour and those two nights were on the top of my "best show" list. Also, the food was great.

Ok, I'll bite, if anyone is able to get an extra floor GA ticket for both dates, PM me. If not, and there aren't any floor GA tickets that make it to online sales, it just wasn't meant to be.

I'm pretty sure GA covers the whole building, it's not split up into floor & balcony.

Mike
05-11-2018, 03:49 PM
I'd really love to make it to this show and be able to get all the way up front. I've only ever been able to see the shows in the past from like a mile a way, so never able to get the full effect of being that close. I saw The Dreaming (Stabbing Westward) at the Double Door a few years ago and was right up at the stage and was constantly getting crushed by the crowd behind me. Hoping for something like that again - it hurt so fucking good LOL! I cant even imagine that scenario with NIN and the better stage presence!

sick among the pure
05-11-2018, 04:00 PM
I'm pretty sure GA covers the whole building, it's not split up into floor & balcony.

Wasn't sure, figured since the prices are all the same that it was set up like that, but wanted to specify just in case.

Mike
05-11-2018, 05:02 PM
Presale info - https://www1.ticketmaster.com/event/040054A9AA0C2A27?irgwc=1&clickid=VpSwfwU1RRtnUEXzCk34ryoNUkjyJ60ykz5Y100&camefrom=CFC_BUYAT_361433&impradid=361433&REFERRAL_ID=tmfeedbuyat361433&wt.mc_id=aff_BUYAT_361433&utm_source=361433-Linkfire&impradname=Linkfire&utm_medium=affiliate

Lineup begins 8am 5/19.

Where is the info about the line starting at 8AM? Not doubting that, just thinking there may be other important info I haven't read yet. I looked on the ticketmaster link in the first post, but didn't see that stated?

sick among the pure
05-11-2018, 05:24 PM
Where is the info about the line starting at 8AM? Not doubting that, just thinking there may be other important info I haven't read yet. I looked on the ticketmaster link in the first post, but didn't see that stated?

Via NIN.com

OCTOBER 25 & 26 – CHICAGO, IL – ARAGON BALLROOM
PRESALE LOCATION: ARAGON BALLROOM BOX OFFICE | 1106 W. LAWRENCE AVE. | CHICAGO, IL 60640
NO LINEUPS BEFORE 8AM | BOX OFFICE HOURS: 10AM – 3PM

iamclassic
05-11-2018, 11:43 PM
https://imgur.com/yyCDywT

I messaged them on facebook

Blackbookpress1984
05-13-2018, 05:42 PM
I am going to drive down early and nap in my car. then at 8 , im in line. That's my plan.

I also may being coffee, like a big box o joe from dunkin' doughnuts if i am feeling particularly motivated.

Blackbookpress1984
05-13-2018, 05:44 PM
8, since they specifically say we won't be allowed to line up before then, and i don't want get told i'm not allowed to buy tickets by trying to game the system.

Steve is coming in for this, and we may get breakfast / lunch after. any interest?

lowlight10
05-13-2018, 06:24 PM
https://imgur.com/yyCDywT

I messaged them on facebook

This is such a terrible plan. I'm worried there will be fights and innocent people thrown out, especially with the Chicago scalper crew combined with this lack of a plan. Considering just waiting for the online sale.

witte
05-14-2018, 10:30 AM
positive for this venue is, that all tickets are general admission and all standings. so, rare/good/special seats bought by scalpers is no issue.

Collin
05-14-2018, 06:17 PM
If anyone could pick me up 2 tix for either night, doesn’t matter which one, I would be eternally grateful. I’m from MN so i won’t be able to wait in line for the physical sale but I would pay back anyone who could get me those in full + interest for your trouble. PM me NIN friends!

heavenly_bearded
05-14-2018, 09:58 PM
http://www.echoingthesound.org/community/attachment.php?attachmentid=368&stc=1

lowlight10
05-15-2018, 08:33 AM
Damn, that's cool. Thanks for posting it.

Wolfkiller
05-15-2018, 10:15 PM
I'm gonna try to get tickets for both shows. So far, no one local has spoken up about wanting tickets. I can buy 4 tickets to both shows if there is interested peeps on here that need tickets.

ophelia_
05-15-2018, 10:23 PM
Ayyyyy, this lil Aussie will be at both shows! Bring on October.

lowlight10
05-15-2018, 10:25 PM
I'm gonna try to get tickets for both shows. So far, no one local has spoken up about wanting tickets. I can buy 4 tickets to both shows if there is interested peeps on here that need tickets.

I'm local and will definitely be there trying Saturday. Would love backup if you can get extras.

sonic_discord
05-15-2018, 11:28 PM

I need (well, want) two tickets (for either date)! I'm very interested and would be super appreciative!

eversonpoe
05-16-2018, 12:37 AM
Ayyyyy, this lil Aussie will be at both shows! Bring on October.

i wish you could bring your pupper!

iamclassic
05-16-2018, 07:22 AM
I'll be there. This process is making me anxious though. I don't know how the line begins at a time like how close can I be to the line beforehan I am hoping to find where fans are waiting beforehand and go into the line in a group or I don't know.

cdm
05-16-2018, 09:32 AM

center27j
05-16-2018, 09:52 AM
I'll be there. This process is making me anxious though. I don't know how the line begins at a time like how close can I be to the line beforehan I am hoping to find where fans are waiting beforehand and go into the line in a group or I don't know.

im wondering the exact same thing....so at 8am is it gonna be an all out sprint from whatever crowd is there lining the street. this seems odd.

lowlight10
05-16-2018, 10:04 AM
im wondering the exact same thing....so at 8am is it gonna be an all out sprint from whatever crowd is there lining the street. this seems odd.

It's really disappointing that they haven't planned for this madness and deterring scalpers/resale. If they have, then they should tell us now to avoid total chaos on Saturday.

LexTron6K
05-16-2018, 01:21 PM

Does anybody have any idea what these "applicable fees" might be? It seems to me that there wouldn't be any fees when purchasing from the box office, right?

eversonpoe
05-16-2018, 01:31 PM
Does anybody have any idea what these "applicable fees" might be? It seems to me that there wouldn't be any fees when purchasing from the box office, right?

CC fee, processing/handling fees? who knows. they'll find a way...

iamclassic
05-16-2018, 01:51 PM
I plan on getting to that Starbucks at 6:30am and hanging out there i guess.

lowlight10
05-16-2018, 02:23 PM

I initially anticipated it will end up being $125/ticket after fees.

Sarah K
05-16-2018, 02:46 PM
I'll be coming for these shows, too. Eeeeeee

eversonpoe
05-16-2018, 03:42 PM
I'll be coming for these shows, too. Eeeeeee

hey, we can finally get a drink together! :D

Sarah K
05-16-2018, 03:54 PM
hey, we can finally get a drink together! :D

Yeah! I am going to be there at least Wednesday to Saturday. Probably Sunday.

Mike
05-16-2018, 04:33 PM
better not be any "convenience" fees...

ophelia_
05-16-2018, 05:55 PM
i wish you could bring your pupper!

Me too! She would love to go walkies through Chicago.

Super excited to meet you though! :)

OoopiDoop
05-17-2018, 05:38 PM
Most definitely wont be able to make it to the physical presale. But if there are any tickets left that go on sale online, I'll purchase one. Or if someone on ETS is willing to sell a spare. Even if I am able to get a ticket, still gotta figure out a way to get there. 7-12 hour Greyhound bus ride YAAAY!! no but I have no other option cause I am waaayy to broke right now to buy plane ticket. I admit, I am being a bit greedy since I will be attending the 6/15 and 6/16 Vegas shows. So if I don't get to make it to this show, I'll accept that. Que Será, Será.:rolleyes:

ihatecrayons
05-17-2018, 07:13 PM
This fucking sucks for me. Firstly there's a bunch of asshole public transportation issues to get from where I live in the suburbs to the Aragon, and that would be a huge thing on its own just trying to get there with my disability. But, the Aragon is GA only, and because of a shitload of extremely invasive leg surgeries I've had the past few years on both legs (external fixators going through bone and all to fix a birth defect), I'm still trying to learn how to walk. There's absolutely no way I could stand for a whole show.

I called Aragon and they said that since it's GA only, they don't have ADA "seats" but that once I arrive I've just have to request for assistance to show me where to go... which is apparently on the second floor???? DOes anyone else have experience with wheelchairs or walkers at the Aragon? I mean I hope there are elevators or something because I don't see how else this is happening lol. I think I could manage with a walker too with a fold down seat on it, but at this point I don't fucking know. My mobility is just so limited and I'm never sure day to day how it's going to be. It's hard to explain to anyone who has never had to learn how to re-walk, completely differently, on your whole foot instead of just your tiptoes for 27 years.

And back to Aragon, since I can't get to the box office, I just have to sit here and hope and pray with all my black heart and soul that the NIN gods will smile down upon me for me to be able to score a ticket to even have a possibility to get into this venue to see this show. God damn. I don't think NIN could have made this any more stressful for me than it is right now.

Oh and on top if it, I don't have the $99 to spend right this second on a ticket, so even trying to get a kind ETSer to get one ticket for one show for me I wouldn't be able to pay back for a bit (ASAP of course but don't blame you for not taking my word for it lol)

So bummed I had to miss Riot Fest last year because I was laid up with this surgery and now I'll probably have to miss this, too, because of my legs still not able to walk and stand well. :/ sorry for the pity party but I'm seriously so bummed out.

Anyways, I just want to say good luck to all those going to the IRL presales, I hope you get the tickets you want! (except for in Chicago please leave me some for one of the shows okay please thanks ;))

ihatecrayons
05-17-2018, 09:24 PM
Update! m0reta was super kind enough to scour the internet for me, I was getting all sorts of conflicting info but this all sounds promising! http://www.echoingthesound.org/community/threads/4537-Cold-and-Black-and-Infinite-Fall-Tour-2018-Live-Tour-Discussion?p=408598#post408598

it looks like if you're in a wheelchair there is an elevator to bring you up to the handicap seating area, and also that other areas are accessible as well. This takes tons of weight off my shoulders. Also that the wording from NIN seems to be that the online sales will definitely have ADA tickets. Whew. Calmed down for now hahaha. Cannot thank m0reta enough <3 and I hope this info might help someone else.

m0reta
05-18-2018, 10:56 AM
ihatecrayons FYI I was looking up something else and I found on the ticket page (https://www1.ticketmaster.com/nine-inch-nails-cold-and-black-chicago-illinois-10-26-2018/event/040054A9AA172A32) (click on 'more' at upper right) for Aragon that :

"This venue is an all General Admission venue. Patrons requesting accessible seating should purchase a regular General Admission ticket."

I am going to keep my fingers crossed for you to get one at onsale later! :-)

Mr. Blaileen
05-18-2018, 01:27 PM
This is gonna be so weird. It's really just gonna be a mad dash to the front at 7:59:59 am, huh?

lowlight10
05-18-2018, 01:52 PM
This is gonna be so weird. It's really just gonna be a mad dash to the front at 7:59:59 am, huh?

This is a terrible plan. I feel like I'm going to show up at 8am and there will be a line 300 people deep because they realized in the morning that they needed a better plan. Idiotic.

On the more optimistic side, I think tickets for Chicago will be selling at face after the initial hysteria dies down. Aragon is a big hall and the NIN draw at these prices with a lot of other cities getting shows may be less than insane.

Mr. Blaileen
05-18-2018, 02:59 PM
Didn't say anything about that being my plan, was just wondering aloud how it's going to go down. Should be interesting. Hope it doesn't suck. I don't want to be there forever.

lowlight10
05-18-2018, 03:04 PM
Didn't say anything about that being my plan, was just wondering aloud how it's going to go down. Should be interesting. Hope it doesn't suck. I don't want to be there forever.

I didn't mean your plan was terrible, I was referring to the Aragon's plan, or lack thereof.

Mr. Blaileen
05-18-2018, 04:09 PM
Ah yeah. I really hope it's not the sort-of-clusterfuck I expect it to be. As long as I get my tickets I'll be fine though.

snichols
05-18-2018, 04:10 PM
personally i have never done the wait in line thing so i dont know what to expect tomorrow. im driving 3 1/2 hours to chicago and hoping for the best. i dont like this "new" idea at all but i am excited to get the chance to get tickets to both shows, which may be the last time i get to see NIN. has anyone done this sort of thing at aragon before? any advice?

lowlight10
05-18-2018, 05:20 PM
Should we put together a text or messaging group for the ETS fans in Chicago?

I'm not expecting to get there until 7:45 but would be nice to get an update from someone who is there much earlier to know if there is a pre-line line. I'm guessing there are also some people who won't get there until later and would like to know when it sells out.

Mr. Blaileen
05-18-2018, 07:36 PM
I would be game for some sort of communication- I won't be there a whole lot before 8, though. I'm driving in from Madison, so I'll be getting up at 4:00 as it is to get there in time.

ihatecrayons
05-18-2018, 08:12 PM
Okay I have another update. Aragon Ballroom actually DMed me on Twitter:

Tweet from Aragon:
DM us your name and contact information and we’ll have someone reach out to you to help facilitate your purchase.

My response DM (my details taken out of course haha):
Hi, thank you so much for this help!! I assume you would be contacting me tomorrow (a later date is fine too, I'm just very confused I'm sure you understand.)

Name
Street
City, State, ZIP
Cell: 867-5309
Email (preferred): *@gmail.com

Wheelchair preferred, but I can bring my own wheelchair but would definitely need wheelchair accessibility (or if not, I have a walker that has a fold down seat that doesn't get in the way, if this would be easier. I'm still healing from crazy leg surgery with reconstructing bones and stuff so I can only do limited walking before needing to sit.)

This is my first time needing these kinds of accommodations and I just feel like a terrible burden. But Nine Inch Nails is my absolute favorite so I'd be devastated if I couldn't go to one of the shows. ANYWAY so sorry for filling your DM. Just wanted to make sure you have any info you needed.

Thank you very much for this! So much appreciated.

I haven't heard back yet but this is all sounding really promising so far! And again I hope this helps any other people who might need some assistance for this show!

lowlight10
05-18-2018, 08:34 PM
Glad you are sorted, ihatecrayons

Sarah K
05-18-2018, 08:40 PM
I mean, if someone has reasonable accommodations for accessibility, they have to comply. Providing others who might need this information is good. It is not dangerous to post and in fact, should be prominently displayed and easy to find on their website.

lowlight10
05-18-2018, 08:43 PM

Sarah K
05-18-2018, 08:49 PM
I work in two different roles right now that relate to accessibility. That is not happening. That's like the "People on welfare are abusing it" trope. People provide an anecdotal story and then generalize it to everyone, disregarding data. It just simply is not the case.

lowlight10
05-18-2018, 08:53 PM
I work in two different roles right now that relate to accessibility. That is not happening. That's like the "People on welfare are abusing it" trope. People provide an anecdotal story and then generalize it to everyone, disregarding data. It just simply is not the case.

Geez, who said everyone? All I said was that "it happens." Nevermind.

heavenly_bearded
05-18-2018, 09:17 PM
We're first five in line. Security walked by and said nothing. Cowboys my ass I'll grab my lasso.

nmitchell86
05-18-2018, 10:01 PM
I would be game for some sort of communication- I won't be there a whole lot before 8, though. I'm driving in from Madison, so I'll be getting up at 4:00 as it is to get there in time.

lol, I'm getting up at 4 to head over also... and I'm in Naperville.

nmitchell86
05-18-2018, 10:06 PM
We're first five in line. Security walked by and said nothing. Cowboys my ass I'll grab my lasso.

Your in line NOW?!? as in Friday 18MAY2018 at 2205 aka 10:05p.m. How many people are in line now?

sick among the pure
05-18-2018, 10:23 PM
Your in line NOW?!? as in Friday 18MAY2018 at 2205 aka 10:05p.m. How many people are in line now?

I know I have a friend who has been in line in NYC for I'd say at least an hour, she's #36 in line.

Mr. Blaileen
05-18-2018, 10:47 PM
Ya’ll crazy...and this is from someone who has ‘NIN’ tattooed on their body. :P

Looks like I’ll be waking up earlier.

sonic_discord
05-18-2018, 11:30 PM
SO, I hate to repeat myself and I don't mean to be annoying, but if any of you extremely dedicated fans who are ALREADY IN LINE(!!) is willing/able to get 2 extra tickets for me (for either night), I would pay extra ($50?) for your trouble. I live nearly 7 hours away, so I can't really drive there just to get tickets.

cheddamash
05-18-2018, 11:55 PM

Still in line, Sir?

allegro
05-19-2018, 12:09 AM

You people are in UPTOWN overnight?

Christ, I don’t even like parking my fucking car in Uptown for a few hours.

I hope you brought pepper spray and a concealed weapon.

(Uptown is gang territory, specifically the Conservative Vice Lords, the Black Gangster Disciples and the Black P Stones.)

Joe Koch
05-19-2018, 12:10 AM
I, too, will repeat myself from earlier, and will say that I'd appreciate if anyone can get me one ticket for each show. I'm in Vancouver, and can manage a flight for the shows, but obviously not to get tickets in person tomorrow/today.

Much appreciated.

Joe

heavenly_bearded
05-19-2018, 12:21 AM
Still in line, Sir?

Yes we have like 11 people.

cheddamash
05-19-2018, 12:22 AM
Yes we have like 11 people.

What’d you do, flex your beard at security and scare ‘em off?

ihatecrayons
05-19-2018, 12:28 AM
http://itvaccessible.com/aragon-ballroom/

Thanks, yeah I saw that site in my research, but I just really wanted to make sure with the venue itself to make sure. I'm super paranoid and my nerves on like, on fire. Hahaha. Only this damn band could do this to me.

heavenly_bearded
05-19-2018, 12:35 AM
What’d you do, flex your beard at security and scare ‘em off?

lol no but I've been interrogating suspicious subjects and found a few scalpers, who are being fairly poorly treated.

ihatecrayons
05-19-2018, 12:37 AM
Best way to be sure is give them a call on Monday?

My mind has been frazzled all day but I did give them a call earlier and they said that since I can't make it to the box office, the leftover tickets might online, and if I got a ticket on there, when I get to the venue, to let them know I need special assistance. All in all it sounds like it might work out maybe, if I hopefully get that DM from them on Twitter where they said they'd help me get a ticket.

lol literally at this point just wheel me into a corner and I would be perfectly fine, I just neeeed to be at one of these shows. :/

Wolfkiller
05-19-2018, 02:46 AM
Already in line? Fack! Save me a spot! Or some tickets! :(

sick among the pure
05-19-2018, 03:17 AM
How many in line?

iamclassic
05-19-2018, 03:29 AM
I plan on getting there around 5.. would love someone to save me a spot or.... something. Lol.

nmitchell86
05-19-2018, 03:57 AM
I made it it's like 4am, looks about 30 deep, I'm like 15ish....

Wolfkiller
05-19-2018, 04:20 AM
Bout an hour and a half away. Parking nearby?

nmitchell86
05-19-2018, 04:56 AM
Limited on street... Pay to park on street starts at ,5

Mike
05-19-2018, 05:52 AM
I have parking for 7am till 1pm. Just about to head down there now.

lowlight10
05-19-2018, 06:07 AM
Got here about 30 mins ago and am about 200 deep. They just moved the entire line to a different alley.

eversonpoe
05-19-2018, 06:45 AM
Got here about 30 mins ago and am about 200 deep. They just moved the entire line to a different alley.

ffffffuck. i am downtown taking care of a cat. i need to head back home and hop on my bike over there.

also, i think it's ironic that part of the point of this "physical world" presale is to get people to interact with each other, and my social anxiety is flaring up so bad this morning that i think i'm going to just have headphones on and ignore everyone :(

thefragile_jake
05-19-2018, 07:07 AM
ffffffuck. i am downtown taking care of a cat. i need to head back home and hop on my bike over there.

also, i think it's ironic that part of the point of this "physical world" presale is to get people to interact with each other, and my social anxiety is flaring up so bad this morning that i think i'm going to just have headphones on and ignore everyone :(

I hear you dude. I'm sure if this tour decides to come to St. Louis, I'll be doing the same thing because of my anxiety to get there and wait around to make sure I get tickets. Good luck!

Mike
05-19-2018, 07:22 AM
Damn this shit is wrapped around the building and then some. I’m betting at least 1000 here already at 7:20.

Swykk
05-19-2018, 07:24 AM
I got here at 7:15 and there’s already a goddamned enormous line.

Mr. Blaileen
05-19-2018, 07:25 AM
Yeah I just got here and it’s fucking nuts already. I hate this.

Mike
05-19-2018, 07:59 AM
I feel like there are probably people in line already here that will not get tickets. I just hope i’m not one of them. This is fucked.

Mr. Blaileen
05-19-2018, 08:06 AM
I would be surprised if I didn’t get tickets myself, but I wouldn’t be shocked at all to see this sell out with how many people are here.

Wolfkiller
05-19-2018, 08:18 AM
ETS Line pact: anyone who is here and doesn't get tickets gets first dibs on anyone's extras? :D

kargath
05-19-2018, 08:24 AM
This is fucking bullshit. Let's see.. Let's tell all the fans that they cannot line up until 8 and then let's just let all the scalping assholes line up hours before that anyways..

I thought for sure they would go with the old lottery method from when you actually had to go get tickets in person. That's what made lining up at a specific time work.

*Note* I'm not lumping in the early sitters that want to actually buy tickets for themselves with the scalping asshats

Swykk
05-19-2018, 08:25 AM
“Time is slowing down”

It is going to be a long but hopefully fruitful day. My neuropathy is for sure going to fuck me up for this.

sonic_discord
05-19-2018, 08:38 AM
Saw someone on Facebook claim that "Live Nation said they might add another show announcement this morning."

Mr. Blaileen
05-19-2018, 08:40 AM
Yeah I couldn’t believe it when I read that people were here last night. Doesn’t seem like security enforced much of anything if at all regarding line formation. I’m just glad I’m only a few hundred people deep- even if everyone ahead of me gets four tickets. I should be fine.

nmitchell86
05-19-2018, 08:44 AM
Guy from live Nation just walked by calling out third show!!!

Mr. Blaileen
05-19-2018, 08:46 AM
The live nation folks just announced a third show. Not sure of yet date yet.

Mike
05-19-2018, 08:47 AM
Third show for Saturday just added!

Mr. Blaileen
05-19-2018, 08:50 AM
Ahhhhhhhhhhh do I want to do all three? I have an hour to ponder.

sonic_discord
05-19-2018, 08:56 AM
Ahhhhhhhhhhh do I want to do all three? I have an hour to ponder.

I can pay you back today if you can get 2 extra tickets to any of the dates (the Saturday show would be ideal, though)!

nmitchell86
05-19-2018, 09:01 AM
I got my card, 'bout to Master the moment!

Denim Chicken
05-19-2018, 09:07 AM
Buy extras if you can for any and all shows!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wolfkiller
05-19-2018, 10:08 AM
itshappening.gif

hologram parade
05-19-2018, 11:13 AM
Big shout out and many thanks to eversonpoe for helping me see a show on this tour!

lowlight10
05-19-2018, 11:37 AM
I got in line at 5:30am and was about 200 deep. I was out around 10:50am. Also, it's a separate transaction for each show and a lot of people don't know which show they want when they get to the counter. It moved SLOW even after we got inside.

Good luck everyone. The line was still huge when we left.

witte
05-19-2018, 11:38 AM
I’m in for all three nights. A big THANK YOU for ‘you know who you are!’
This’ll be fun!

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

p_rez17
05-19-2018, 12:03 PM
The two new songs at the listening station are Ahead of Ourselves and Play the Goddamned Part

lowlight10
05-19-2018, 12:18 PM
Heads up people in line...

"We're getting reports that some fans are having issues with @Chase flagging the purchases. Might be helpful to call them in advance if you plan to use."

snichols
05-19-2018, 12:23 PM
i didnt make it to chicago today. anyone who bought extras please hit me up:)

sonic_discord
05-19-2018, 12:24 PM
Yeah, did anyone get a coupe extra tickets? I'm looking for TWO tickets to any of the 3 shows (Saturday is ideal, but beggars can't be choosers). I really would like to avoid StubHub...

NotinCnStopMeNow
05-19-2018, 12:36 PM
If anyone has an extra pair of tickets I’d love to make a deal with you for them.

Joe Koch
05-19-2018, 01:16 PM
Still looking for single ticket for each of the three shows.

joe

nmitchell86
05-19-2018, 01:46 PM
So their was a litho with the cities for the sale today, just a list of cities. But later I heard their was a litho for pre-ordering the Bad Witch vinyl.... Anyone have info on that? Pic? I didn't see it or know until after I headed home.

lowlight10
05-19-2018, 01:58 PM
So their was a litho with the cities for the sale today, just a list of cities. But later I heard their was a litho for pre-ordering the Bad Witch vinyl.... Anyone have info on that? Pic? I didn't see it or know until after I headed home.

It was just the cover of the album with the 5 square images. Vinyl pre-order was $14.

Endlessly
05-19-2018, 02:42 PM
How far did the line end up going? I arrived just before 8AM (when the line """"started"""", more the fool me), and at that point we were already up at Argyle. Still was able to get my tickets, though, I'm thrilled!

lowlight10
05-19-2018, 02:48 PM
Nice! I did not think people arriving at 8am would get tickets. That's great.

cheddamash
05-19-2018, 02:53 PM

https://i.imgur.com/Cd1D5DU.jpg

ihatecrayons
05-19-2018, 03:03 PM
Okay I have another update. Aragon Ballroom actually DMed me on Twitter:

Tweet from Aragon:

My response DM (my details taken out of course haha):

I haven't heard back yet but this is all sounding really promising so far! And again I hope this helps any other people who might need some assistance for this show!

Sure hoping I hear back from Aragon.......... I'm getting really concerned and so upset that I might have to miss one of these shows, I'm glad they added a third. I just hope they have space for me at just one of them. I'm super embarrassed, I've never had to ask for special wheelchair accommodations before, and I'm just really nervous and ashamed and all I want is to see my favorite band at least once more. Shove me in a corner, I don't care, I just want to be there!!!

nmitchell86
05-19-2018, 03:08 PM
It was just the cover of the album with the 5 square images. Vinyl pre-order was $14.
Cool thanks man, I don't feel too bad about missing it then. I got the big preorder on nin.com and the white vinyl for not FUCK YOU eBay flipper price. So I feel like I got a few nice pices. Hope everyone got the tickets they where going after.

nmitchell86
05-19-2018, 03:10 PM
I scored the slip mat, Chicago physical world presale shirt and the city list litho, 401.

nmitchell86
05-19-2018, 03:20 PM
How far did the line end up going? I arrived just before 8AM (when the line """"started"""", more the fool me), and at that point we were already up at Argyle. Still was able to get my tickets, though, I'm thrilled!

I heard the line went down to Broadway and then up to Foster.

Swykk
05-19-2018, 03:23 PM
Secured 2 tickets and a shirt.

Alpha 60
05-19-2018, 03:52 PM
I know evryone is asking and i don't really have a history or close relationship with anyone on here, but if someone has extras or needs to get rid of 2 tickets keep me in mind

sonic_discord
05-19-2018, 03:53 PM
I know evryone is asking and i don't really have a history or close relationship with anyone on here, but if someone has extras or needs to get rid of 2 tickets keep me in mind

I'm beginning to think that no one got extra tickets. Might be time to consider paying double on StubHub...

ihatecrayons
05-19-2018, 04:55 PM
Sure hoping I hear back from Aragon.......... I'm getting really concerned and so upset that I might have to miss one of these shows, I'm glad they added a third. I just hope they have space for me at just one of them. I'm super embarrassed, I've never had to ask for special wheelchair accommodations before, and I'm just really nervous and ashamed and all I want is to see my favorite band at least once more. Shove me in a corner, I don't care, I just want to be there!!!

I might still have a chance!!!!! I just got this DM from Aragon:

Aragon Ballroom @AragonBallroom
Hi Staci! Thank you so much for your information. We have sent it to our box office manager and they will take good care of you!

So only think left now is more wait and see what happens, but this is comforting! I've just never felt like such a god damn burden and it's embarrassing even though it shouldn't be. The presales for this really made all these hoops really extremely difficult for those with disabilities. But I'm just glad that it seems like I might maybe be able to go...? Here's hoping!!! <3

Mike
05-19-2018, 05:10 PM
So, just wanted to say hi to those who I was around in the line; we didn't talk a whole lot, but thats normal for my introverted self. I was the one in the [WITH_TEETH] t-shirt by the power substation in the alley, freezing my ass off because I didn't think about it being cold. Discussing the world / tweeter center / etc / etc.. and the grand staircase.. I hope you all have a great time at whatever dates you bought.

eversonpoe
05-19-2018, 06:23 PM
https://78.media.tumblr.com/65304d03796c7ef5397f86951cacaa0a/tumblr_p8zn7vWWWE1qzcvl5o1_500.jpg

https://78.media.tumblr.com/90e11cb83b389e0df1529e96841809b4/tumblr_p8zh6uCGtG1qzcvl5o1_500.jpg

welp, i had a pretty good day.

lowlight10
05-19-2018, 07:36 PM
Insane video of the Chicago line:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10215214398369479&id=1119073801

Mike
05-19-2018, 07:45 PM
Insane video of the Chicago line:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10215214398369479&id=1119073801
I still can’t believe how long this line was!!

Denim Chicken
05-19-2018, 10:20 PM
So what happened today? Are the shows sold out?

Mike
05-19-2018, 10:24 PM
So what happened today? Are the shows sold out?
Not sure but I don’t think so. I’ve heard people that were in the back of the line were able to get tickets just fine. Not sure if they stopped selling at 3, or stopped allowing new people in line at 3.

Krazy
05-19-2018, 10:29 PM
I kept an eye on StubHub and the prices dropped steadily through the day- they’re under $200 now and they started around $250 I think. My guess is they didn’t sell out yet but that’s just going by the secondary market.

Zimbo
05-19-2018, 11:22 PM
How much were tickets? Debating waiting for potential online tickets or go to Stubhub. I know $99 but wondering post-fees.

cheddamash
05-19-2018, 11:28 PM
How much were tickets? Debating waiting for potential online tickets or go to Stubhub. I know $99 but wondering post-fees.

Minimal. 4 tickets were $418.

Mike
05-19-2018, 11:33 PM
Minimal. 4 tickets were $418.
Yep, $209 for two here.

cheddamash
05-20-2018, 12:33 AM
So anybody want to sell me their envelope/ticket holder. I didn’t get one. :/

witte
05-20-2018, 04:22 AM
I just went to the Aragon Ballroom Chicago website and clicked for tickets. See what happened
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180520/8e17255594ca74bd8cd91753d5e46289.jpg
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180520/4da173b99ddf446bdffd077b533f857f.jpg
You can buy? $219? What’s this?

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180520/bac53a7a7c1dea08cbe7aee853f1e4af.jpg

jessamineny
05-20-2018, 05:19 AM
So anybody want to sell me their envelope/ticket holder. I didn’t get one. :/

I got two. You can have one of mine. PM me your addy

cheddamash
05-20-2018, 05:58 AM
I got two. You can have one of mine. PM me your addy

Did! Thanks! [emoji16]

cheddamash
05-20-2018, 06:13 AM
witte They did say some tickets would be available online. $219 is kinda bullshit tho. Did you still snag one? I’m willing to donate to the cause if need be in order to get you here man. I know it’s not gonna be cheap.

witte
05-20-2018, 06:23 AM
cheddamash: I already understood that this site is not the official Aragon Ballroom website. It’s a scalpers site.
By the way: I just was checking/looking for the official website to see if it was sold out or not.
And no worries: I’ll be in Chicago between 10/24 and 10/28 and present on all 3 nights. I have tickets (an awesome pal here helped me out).
So we can meet [emoji4]

cheddamash
05-20-2018, 06:39 AM
cheddamash: I already understood that this site is not the official Aragon Ballroom website. It’s a scalpers site.
By the way: I just was checking/looking for the official website to see if it was sold out or not.
And no worries: I’ll be in Chicago between 10/24 and 10/28 and present on all 3 nights. I have tickets (an awesome pal here helped me out).
So we can meet [emoji4]

Great news! Meet? Reveal my true identity? I don’t think you’re ready for this jelly. See you soon, brother.

Mr. Blaileen
05-20-2018, 10:40 AM
Five hours of total driving, four hours in line, one panicked phone call to my bank, and one very patient girlfriend later..I got my tickets to all three shows. Apologies to anyone/everyone for not being able to snag extras.

I have to say, that sorta sucked. I'm so glad I got there when I did, because that video of the line in full is both amazing and terrifying. I think I would have preferred a mad dash to the front of the line at 8am like I thought it was going to be..because I was pissed at the amount of people in front of me at 7:15am already. I didn't even know there was a listening station; as soon as I got my tickets I mostly wanted to GTF outta there.

The parking and driving in Chicago is bonkers; I don't know how you people do it!

Back on track: I've never done a thing like this where I've seen a band play a few nights in a row (tried with Tool about a decade ago, but they cancelled the second show.) Very excited to see the differences in each set and what surprises Trent will pull out. Also, I may be able to finally see 'The Day the World Went Away' live. I've seen NIN seven times now and still haven't seen that one track!

eversonpoe
05-20-2018, 11:15 AM
The parking and driving in Chicago is bonkers; I don't know how you people do it!

it is literally the worst thing about living here. trump can lie all he wants about the violence in chicago...the real problem is how many people drive and park like complete fucking assholes. i almost die on a daily basis because of the carelessness of inattentive or overly aggressive drivers. /rant

sorry you had such a rough go of it. i was beyond pissed that there were literally 8 scalpers behind us in line with envelopes filled with hundred dollar bills. fuck that shit.

lowlight10
05-20-2018, 11:44 AM

Ha, that area of Chicago isn't even bad for driving/parking. You should visit the loop.

I agree with you. I'm fine since I scored all 3 shows and the weather was bearable. I got there at 5:30 so no traffic and I found parking. I know some people are excited about making new friends in line (it's good to talk to each other even when you're not forced to spend half a day together) but it was a huge time/energy investment. If it had been 40 degrees or 100 degrees (like it was in PHX) I think there would be a lot more complaints from Chicago.

I really hope this was a one-time thing.

Wolfkiller
05-20-2018, 03:23 PM
Busy weekend, how did it go for everyone? Did everyone in line get tickets or did it sell out?

sonic_discord
05-20-2018, 05:16 PM
I think I may cave and get 2 tickets on eBay for $450. Unless anyone has any better ideas for me? I hate to support the fucking scumbag scalpers that snag all the tickets and put them up for 2-3 times their face value, but I also REALLY want to go to this and don't see an alternative.

FULLMETAL
05-20-2018, 05:26 PM
I think I may cave and get 2 tickets on eBay for $450. Unless anyone has any better ideas for me? I hate to support the fucking scumbag scalpers that snag all the tickets and put them up for 2-3 times their face value, but I also REALLY want to go to this and don't see an alternative.

Wait until the hype dies down & if they have any available for the eventual online sale. There's no need to pay that price this early.

sonic_discord
05-20-2018, 05:30 PM
Wait until the hype dies down & if they have any available for the eventual online sale. There's no need to pay that price this early.

Yeah, I know what you mean, but I'm have a pretty heavy case of FOMO right now and I was eyeballing two auctions on eBay yesterday and one of them is gone today. I really want to get tickets for the Saturday show so that I only have to take one day off from work and considering how many people were in line for Chicago, I doubt there's a great deal left over. Plus, once (if) they go on sale online, the demand will still he high enough that they'll sell out whatever small amount remains like immediately. I just don't know how long I should wait.

Mr. Blaileen
05-20-2018, 05:40 PM
I saw a few people on the NIN subreddit post that they had extras for some of the shows.

ihatecrayons
05-20-2018, 06:33 PM
Another update on my situation! Things are looking good! I got this email last night:

Hello Staci,

Got your info from our social media team. Apologies for the delay but there was a lot going on with the presales today. But someone from out box office staff will contact you on Monday your ADA request. Thank you for your patience.

So I'm starting to think this all might actually come together for me!! <3 And congrats to all who got tickets in the IRL line, it seems like it was a cool, if exhausting, experience! Hope to see some of you at one of the Chicago shows!

lowlight10
05-20-2018, 06:36 PM

I totally agree with FULLMETAL. Let the hype die down. I honestly think these shows will be selling for face value in a few weeks. I understand the feeling though sonic_discord. Also, I do think they will have an online sale this week and I'm happy to help you with it if you want.

nmitchell86
05-20-2018, 07:09 PM
Sooo…. here is ho it when down for me.

I got to Aragon at about 3:30am Saturday and posted up in line behind some homeless guys that where recruited by a scalper (FUCK THE SCALPER WHO EXPLOITED THEM!). I was like 15ish. Then more people showed up. We talked about previous show we've been to, great conversation. The guy behind me that showed up on his bike, was surprised I was 40ysold and that I remember buying tickets this way back in the early 90's. It was rainy but we survived\ held each other place as we had to attend to our parking and pissing. I told them (the guys behind me) that I would be letting my wife's homegirl cut in because if it wasn't for her I would have missed out on the white Bad Witch vinyl.

Day finally broke and so did the rain (for the most part) and one guy knew one of the livenation security guys so we had some what of an inside scope on what to expect. The line shifted to the west side of the L train and then my wife's home girl, Jen and her boyfriend showed up (they brought "friendship beers" lol but we where tired from the long night and beer would have shut us down.) Their was a lot of speculation on if we could get four ticket max or four ticket per show. Then a livenation guy walked by announcing a third date. We all freaked the FUCK out. The bar near by opened and I left to piss. A dude in the restroom was on the phone giving bad info and in my friendly manner I called out what was going on and he corrected what he was saying. (maybe that was too much info.) My phone was blowing up with text messages so I headed back and found that the line finally moved back to Aragon.

I reclaimed my spot (Thanks Jen!!!) and the mood picked up. We learned that the line had grown insanely, it stretch from the Argon west to Broadway and up to Foster (if you know Chicago that is a little bit of a hike.) Twitter was blowing up with info of the other locations and we finally moved in to get tickets!!!! It was awesome, I scored four ticket to each night, 12 tickets total. My crew will be able to fill out that no problem, but if something go wrong I know their are peeps here would couldn't be there so I will hook you up AT FACE VALUE!!! (I'll keep this info posted, @snichols will get first dibs as we have PM'd back and forth on this.) I then went over to the merch table and copped the shirt, lithlo (#401), and slipmat. On the way out I met a guy who got lithlo #402 he said we are poster brothers, lol! I called my homies, specifically my buddy back in FL and told him what the FUCK was up. Initially he just wanted to come up for one night but homie changed gears and was stoked we can go all three nights.

Looking forward to see my line homies at the shows in OCT.

ophelia_
05-21-2018, 01:17 AM
Just putting it out there - if anyone has a spare ticket to the third show, hit ya gal up plz. Coming from the other side of the world for the first 2 shows, might cry a bit (a lot) if I miss out on the third.

Otherwise, I really hope they sell the additional tickets online & I can snag them that way. Has there been any update on that btw?

center27j
05-21-2018, 10:53 AM
Yeah, I know what you mean, but I'm have a pretty heavy case of FOMO right now and I was eyeballing two auctions on eBay yesterday and one of them is gone today. I really want to get tickets for the Saturday show so that I only have to take one day off from work and considering how many people were in line for Chicago, I doubt there's a great deal left over. Plus, once (if) they go on sale online, the demand will still he high enough that they'll sell out whatever small amount remains like immediately. I just don't know how long I should wait.

in all my years of concert going waiting is 100% the right move. unless you need them in high volume (5+) there is absolutley no reason you should pay up 6 months in advance. 99% of the time i wait until day of to buy my tix.

eversonpoe
05-21-2018, 12:10 PM
I don’t know how you bike in Chicago; I gave it up when I was convinced that drivers were TRYING to kill me.

i always wear a helmet, don't listen to music while i ride (much to my dismay), and obey as many traffic laws as i possibly can while also making sure i don't cause any accidents or even inconveniences to anyone else on the road. but it's still terrifying a lot of the time. the general apathy people have toward one another is astounding.

ihatecrayons
05-21-2018, 01:59 PM
I have another update! Jane from LiveNation called me and told me that they apologize for the delay but that the presales had them swamped on Saturday (which is absolutely true and I completely understand and don't blame them! lol). They said they do have ADA tickets held for me to purchase, but that because of "management" (not sure who they mean by this) they aren't allowed to sell them until the rest of the tickets go on sale (that sounds to me like there will be more tickets for sure for these shows, everyone! Don't blame me if wrong I'm just inferring based on what she said....)

So, she said she will email me, and I just got that email, and to reply to the email with my info and the number of tickets and the show(s) I want to go to and she/they will process my order as soon as they are able. Here is the email she sent:

Hi Staci,

Here’s my email. Please send me at your earliest convenience your information and as soon as we are able to, we I’ll process your order. Most likely it will not be processed until next week but I’ll let you know when it is.

Thanks
Jane

So, things are still looking good! If a bit sketchy to send my card info through email...... but it's NIN and I must. So, email sent, one ADA ticket for the 10/27 Saturday show requested, and I'll let you all know how it turns out! Thanks for the support here guys, I've been freaking out wondering if this can even happen for me and so embarrassed that I actually need an ADA ticket when I used to do rail, damn surgeries.

I hope to see a bunch of you guys there!!!! ❤️

Denim Chicken
05-21-2018, 02:35 PM
I just called the aragon box office, the man said none of the shows have sold out yet and tickets will go on sale later this week at the box office and on-line. He would not give me a specific day. I asked if he knew what percentage of tickets were still available for the shows and he just there are a lot of tickets still available. Hopefully this is true.

Mr. Blaileen
05-21-2018, 06:17 PM
If that’s the case, I’ll feel *slightly* foolish for spending half my Saturday getting tickets, but I suppose it’s a relief to have them for sure. Oh well. Hoping for al you folks that they’re available!

sonic_discord
05-21-2018, 06:23 PM
If that’s the case, I’ll feel *slightly* foolish for spending half my Saturday getting tickets, but I suppose it’s a relief to have them for sure. Oh well. Hoping for al you folks that they’re available!

If it makes you feel any better, I wish that I could have participated in the Physical World presale and picked up some of the cool merch they had.

ihatecrayons
05-21-2018, 07:01 PM
I just think it's weird that they would do this for a GA venue. Like yeah it makes sense to do the IRL presales for the venues with seats for sure, but it's a bit silly to do it for the GA-only ones. (is there a special line for the NIN presales this time around or is everyone just first come first serve when lining up and entering the venue? because if the people from the IRL presale don't enter first then there really wasn't much of a point at all to do the presale other than buying merch... haha) But I am jealous of the merch that I wish I could've been there to buy! But then again, my bank account is quite happy that it didn't work out that way for me :p

Mr. Blaileen
05-21-2018, 08:09 PM
If it makes you feel any better, I wish that I could have participated in the Physical World presale and picked up some of the cool merch they had.

I hear you. All my complaints were/are definitely first world problems, so I don’t expect anyone to shed tears for me or anything. I’m just whining is all. Apologies I wasn’t able to help you out.

sonic_discord
05-21-2018, 08:18 PM
I hear you. All my complaints were/are definitely first world problems, so I don’t expect anyone to shed tears for me or anything. I’m just whining is all. Apologies I wasn’t able to help you out.

No worries! Another awesome ETS member is helping me out, so I'm all set!

Mr. Blaileen
05-22-2018, 02:35 PM
Tickets go on sale on the 24th.

hologram parade
05-22-2018, 03:32 PM
When tickets go on sale Thursday is it expected to be the same $100 price point as people who already got tickets? Aside from online fees etc

snichols
05-22-2018, 03:58 PM
When tickets go on sale Thursday is it expected to be the same $100 price point as people who already got tickets? Aside from online fees etc

says price range is 99.50 to 99.50.

https://www1.ticketmaster.com/event/040054A9AA0C2A27?irgwc=1&clickid=3TiUGjW1DXjM2YLSIkzVw0n%253AUkjUOh2NuVH3RQ 0&camefrom=CFC_BUYAT_361433&impradid=361433&REFERRAL_ID=tmfeedbuyat361433&wt.mc_id=aff_BUYAT_361433&utm_source=361433-Linkfire&impradname=Linkfire&utm_medium=affiliate

http://www.nin.com/live/ includes links to the sale pages for each show.

mostlymad
05-22-2018, 04:39 PM
This is the week of my third vacation week, so I might catch one of these shows, as well, even if the prime tickets are gone by the time I get one. I've been to this theater quite a bit. Deep, careful planning months in advance I can do. Short notice when I work are just not made for my life. So I missed out on the big event, but at least I might actually get a show this year. That's something!

halo eighteen
05-22-2018, 05:21 PM
This is the week of my third vacation week, so I might catch one of these shows, as well, even if the prime tickets are gone by the time I get one. I've been to this theater quite a bit. Deep, careful planning months in advance I can do. Short notice when I work are just not made for my life. So I missed out on the big event, but at least I might actually get a show this year. That's something!

This venue is entirely GA, so it won't matter when you get your tickets :)

sick among the pure
05-22-2018, 11:04 PM
For your sake, I hope the pre-sale tickets are some kind of early venue entry. Even though I realize the Physical World thing was more of an experience/event on its own, it would kinda suck to have traveled hours and waited in line for even more hours just to end up half way back in the pit the day of with online ticket people up in the front.

I was tempted to try to get tickets to these shows, but I have to save all my money now to drive out to Colorado, so I really shouldn't.

ImTheWiseJanitor
05-22-2018, 11:10 PM
I was only planning on hitting a Red Rocks show, but after seeing them at the Aragon for Wave Goodbye in 2009, I dunno if I'll be able to resist. If I can get a ticket for like $105 then I just might have to.

Man, it's been almost TEN years since the Wave Goodbye Aragon shows? God. What an awesome venue that was.

bobbie solo
05-23-2018, 12:38 AM
For your sake, I hope the pre-sale tickets are some kind of early venue entry. Even though I realize the Physical World thing was more of an experience/event on its own, it would kinda suck to have traveled hours and waited in line for even more hours just to end up half way back in the pit the day of with online ticket people up in the front.

Huh? Zero chance of that happening. Makes no sense to do in the first place, and if that were the case for the tix purchased Saturday, you would know it already.

mostlymad
05-23-2018, 06:56 AM
This venue is entirely GA, so it won't matter when you get your tickets :)

I got stuck in the balcony before. I wasn't sure if they would have separate tickets for that area, and leave the open part below for everyone else.

eversonpoe
05-23-2018, 07:46 AM
I got stuck in the balcony before. I wasn't sure if they would have separate tickets for that area, and leave the open part below for everyone else.

nope, balcony is GA too and i'm hoping to get a good spot up there. i have chronic pain issues and standing at shows for too long really fucks me up. i want to be able to enjoy NIN, not feel like i'm 80 years old :p

i'm really looking forward to this. i'm still mad at myself for missing wave goodbye and, while the aragon doesn't have the best sound for rock shows, it's still a beautiful venue, and seeing NIN indoors (as opposed to at riot fest) will be lovely.

mostlymad
05-23-2018, 08:03 AM
I'm incredibly excited by this. I might also try to get a good balcony spot. The last show there, I had too many tickets in my car (very 1st world problem there) and had to run back to get the right one, and was stuck in a really bad spot behind some people who were not even interested in the band I was seeing. I just want to be with people who actually appreciate the music. Also, I just really thought about it, today, and it's been since January of 1990 since I saw The Jesus and Mary Chain. I'm really looking forward to this.

witte
05-23-2018, 09:06 AM
nope, balcony is GA too and i'm hoping to get a good spot up there..

For me too. I’ll do one night in front queuing early. One on the balcony. And the third I’ll see... [emoji4]

sonic_discord
05-23-2018, 09:13 AM

Are you telling me that if I don't get there early enough, they'll MAKE me go up in the balcony? If that's the case (for those who've seen NIN at this venue before), how early is early enough to avoid the balcony?

cdm
05-23-2018, 09:25 AM
Are you telling me that if I don't get there early enough, they'll MAKE me go up in the balcony? If that's the case (for those who've seen NIN at this venue before), how early is early enough to avoid the balcony?

I saw one of the Wave Goodbye shows at Aragon. I got inside shortly before the show started (read: not early) and managed to make my way to the middle of the floor. Granted, it's been almost 9 years but I don't recall anyone being forced to the balcony.

In fact I don't recall this ever being the case in any venue unless my ticket was specifically for the balcony.

sonic_discord
05-23-2018, 09:42 AM
I saw one of the Wave Goodbye shows at Aragon. I got inside shortly before the show started (read: not early) and managed to make my way to the middle of the floor. Granted, it's been almost 9 years but I don't recall anyone being forced to the balcony.

In fact I don't recall this ever being the case in any venue unless my ticket was specifically for the balcony.

Alright, thanks for the clarification. That's what I had assumed would be the case.

ImTheWiseJanitor
05-23-2018, 09:48 AM
I also don't recall that being the case. There was open seating up in the balcony, but the GA area pretty much covered everything. It can get hard to see/navigate if you get there too late, but I don't think anyone was directed anywhere specific. I even went back and forth between the balcony and the floor one of the two nights and didn't have any issues.

thefragile_jake
05-23-2018, 11:34 AM
On top of the Nashville show I'm doing ... getting tickets to this Saturday show are SUPPPPPPER tempting, but I don't know if I can fork over that much money right now with so much other stuff going on. Blah.

kaydraven
05-23-2018, 11:56 AM
Hey! I'm new here, hello everyone.

Anyway, I also have my tickets for Aragon. I'm going on Saturday. Since it's my first time seeing NIN I would've loved to go a second night, but my account didn't permit it. While I wasn't a fan of the in person event, I'm still glad I have tickets even though they are going on sale tomorrow online. It's nice to avoid those TM fees for once. My plan is to see the show from the balcony too. The last time I was at Aragon that's where I was and I loved it. Had a great view of everything.

mostlymad
05-23-2018, 12:58 PM
Well, I mean, I could have stayed downstairs, but it was way in the back and I couldn't see or hear much of anything, so I went upstairs. I originally got there early enough (this was VNV Nation) at a couple hours before the show. I haven't been to Chicago for NIN before, but most places I have been to, the line up has started a few hour to several hours before the show.

sonic_discord
05-23-2018, 01:07 PM
Well, I mean, I could have stayed downstairs, but it was way in the back and I couldn't see or hear much of anything, so I went upstairs. I originally got there early enough (this was VNV Nation) at a couple hours before the show. I haven't been to Chicago for NIN before, but most places I have been to, the line up has started a few hour to several hours before the show.

Gotcha. This will be my 3rd time traveling to Chicago for NIN. The previous two were at an outdoor amphitheater and an outdoor festival (Riot Fest), so this will be a bit different than those.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mr. Blaileen
05-23-2018, 09:47 PM
It'll be fun being able to have some variety for the shows this fall in terms of what I feel like doing. I'm not a huge dude, so I usually don't like to get too close to the front since it's chaos up there. Not that I can't handle it, it's just something I only do sometimes when I haven't seen the artist in forever. I've seen NIN 7 times, and I'm going to all three shows, so I feel like for one of them I might just sit in the balcony and enjoy it from a distance. I suppose it depends on the stage production and how intricate that is. I'll probably rotate where I hang out each night though just for some variety. Can't wait.

Also, Chicago natives should recommend me some places to eat - I'll be there for a few nights.

eversonpoe
05-23-2018, 10:52 PM
It'll be fun being able to have some variety for the shows this fall in terms of what I feel like doing. I'm not a huge dude, so I usually don't like to get too close to the front since it's chaos up there. Not that I can't handle it, it's just something I only do sometimes when I haven't seen the artist in forever. I've seen NIN 7 times, and I'm going to all three shows, so I feel like for one of them I might just sit in the balcony and enjoy it from a distance. I suppose it depends on the stage production and how intricate that is. I'll probably rotate where I hang out each night though just for some variety. Can't wait.

Also, Chicago natives should recommend me some places to eat - I'll be there for a few nights.

these are all within a reasonable distance of the aragon, most of them have vegan and/or gluten-free options

favorite diner - pick me up cafe (open late)
favorite vegan restaurant - kal'ish
favorite pizza (from before i went vegan) - fat chris' (detroit deep dish style)
favorite breakfast/brunch - tweet (second place goes to bang bang pie & biscuits)
favorite mexican restaurant - garcia's (go to the one in lincoln square, aka the fun one, NOT the one on lawrence, aka the sad one)
favorite ice cream shop - george's (if you're into comics, there's a comic shop behind it!)
favorite coffee shop - groundswell (there are a couple, i prefer the one on damen, everyone's super nice)

nmitchell86
05-24-2018, 09:31 AM
Gotcha. This will be my 3rd time traveling to Chicago for NIN. The previous two were at an outdoor amphitheater and an outdoor festival (Riot Fest), so this will be a bit different than those.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds like we've been to all the same shows in Chicago.

thefragile_jake
05-24-2018, 10:02 AM
Well that was fast ... I think they're gone already.

OoopiDoop
05-24-2018, 10:06 AM
https://www.ticketmaster.com/nine-inch-nails-cold-and-black-chicago-illinois-10-27-2018/event/040054A9BF323C75?artistid=735762&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=60

(https://www.ticketmaster.com/nine-inch-nails-cold-and-black-chicago-illinois-10-27-2018/event/040054A9BF323C75?artistid=735762&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=60)Thats whats coming up when I try to purchase tickets for the Saturday show. I dont know why its just not working for me. The page loaded up perfectly fine for the Thursday show. Whatever.

EDIT: This is disappointing. I give up on this Chicago show. Vegas it shall be.

sonic_discord
05-24-2018, 10:07 AM
I was trying with three browsers simultaneously and my wife was also trying to get some for me at her office and neither of us lucked out. There must not have been many left. Also, is it just me or does TicketMaster look broken? Only displaying HTML.

ImTheWiseJanitor
05-24-2018, 10:08 AM
Fuck. I'm still "in line" but it sounds like that might not mean anything. Fuckin' A.

hologram parade
05-24-2018, 10:09 AM
is the "Searching...Sit Tight" Ticketmaster thing a good sign? been doing that for 7 mins. im guessing they are gone fro all three shows

OoopiDoop
05-24-2018, 10:16 AM
The only Ticketmaster page that is still loading correctly as of right now and working is for the Thursday 10/25 show. But I can't do Thursday. I want tickets for Saturday dammit :mad:

mostlymad
05-24-2018, 10:16 AM
No tickets for all 3 shows. There couldn't have been many left. I did snag one to Nashville. I'm situated between a lot of cities that get shows, so this was the other option. So, I know I'm going to one show. Hot damn! I just kinda woulda liked to go to Chicago, too. Not buying a scalped ticket, but we'll see if any become available.

thefragile_jake
05-24-2018, 10:19 AM
Yeah, based on being out of town .... that Saturday show would've been the most ideal one for me and my work schedule.

OoopiDoop
05-24-2018, 10:26 AM
Managed to grabbed 1 GA ticket to the Friday 10/26 show. I kept getting error messages when the quantity was two. Have no clue how I'm even going to get there now. Sitting here confused...

sonic_discord
05-24-2018, 10:26 AM
I just got 2 for Friday. Worth trying again!

Buzz
05-24-2018, 10:27 AM
All sold out. All 3 nights.

skullboy0
05-24-2018, 10:32 AM
All sold out. All 3 nights.

I just searched for one ticket & got results (sadly can't afford to buy them right now) for Thurs & Fri, nothing for Sat.

Buzz
05-24-2018, 10:33 AM
I just searched for one ticket & got results (sadly can't afford to buy them right now) for Thurs & Fri, nothing for Sat.

People are randomly getting them to come up when a credit card fails.

You got lucky. Shoulda bought it.

kaydraven
05-24-2018, 10:43 AM
TM is super finicky. I remember when I was trying to get tickets for The Cure I could easily get one, but 2 was a bitch to find. I don't know if it's sold out now, but around 10:08 it finally pulled up 2 for me. I was mainly trying to compare prices though, so I let them go.

skullboy0
05-24-2018, 10:45 AM
You got lucky. Shoulda bought it.

Sadly I spent my ticket-buying money last week getting tickets to Phil Collins with my sister. She wasn't getting any when she tried & I couldn't in good conscience not buy the tickets when I got 2 when I searched.:(

Between that & Elton John I told her we need to go see somebody who doesn't qualify for AARP next time.;) (Trent qualifies, you have to be 50)

Denim Chicken
05-24-2018, 10:46 AM
It took twenty minutes, 5 separate transactions and a computer, phone and ipad but I got 2 for Thursday and Friday and 1 for Saturday. At the end TM blocked me from the site because I had refreshed too many times and it thought I was a bot. What a crock of shit. The site specifically says keep reloading, people may release tickets (which is exactly what was happening). They better not cancel my orders. Anyone have that happen before?

sonic_discord
05-24-2018, 10:53 AM
It took twenty minutes, 5 separate transactions and a computer, phone and ipad but I got 2 for Thursday and Friday and 1 for Saturday. At the end TM blocked me from the site because I had refreshed too many times and it thought I was a bot. What a crock of shit. The site specifically says keep reloading, people may release tickets (which is exactly what was happening). They better not cancel my orders. Anyone have that happen before?

Yes. I think it was when I was trying to buy Foo Fighters tickets. They temporarily blocked me from the site.

SM Rollinger
05-24-2018, 10:53 AM
I wasn't planning on going but my friend and his wife wanted to go so how could I say no?

Got tickets for the second night :)

Denim Chicken
05-24-2018, 11:22 AM
Yes. I think it was when I was trying to buy Foo Fighters tickets. They temporarily blocked me from the site.

They didn't cancel the order, right?

sonic_discord
05-24-2018, 11:41 AM
They didn't cancel the order, right?

I think I used a co-workers computer when that happened. Did you get an email confirmation? If so, I'd assume you're safe.

EndlessLoveless
05-24-2018, 11:46 AM
I couldn't get shit. Wtf. Had 3 people trying.

kaydraven
05-24-2018, 12:03 PM

UGH I hate that! That same thing happened when I was buying Cure tickets. I kept refreshing and then it blocked me completely. No matter what computer I went on, it wouldn't let me through. I missed out on the whole pre-sale! And the next time I tried to buy tickets I was so scared of refreshing I didn't do it enough and still missed out on tickets. They're so full of shit.

nmitchell86
05-24-2018, 12:48 PM
I just scored a Thursday ticket on TM. I needed a Saturday ticket for my brother. So anyone in the Chicago area that has a Saturday ticket, but can't make the Saturday show but wants a Thursday ticket. PM me.

heavenly_bearded
05-24-2018, 01:08 PM
Edit: got em thanks!

Brian Smith
05-24-2018, 01:13 PM
Hey everyone. I was lucky enough to get 4 tickets for the Friday show. Would anyone want to trade 2 for the Saturday show?

Denim Chicken
05-24-2018, 01:28 PM
I think I used a co-workers computer when that happened. Did you get an email confirmation? If so, I'd assume you're safe.

Yeah, i got all the confirmations, so I should be good. My paranoia is taking over cuz, well, nin, and it seems I'm very lucky to have gotten tickets. In my head TM blocked my IP address and then searched for all orders by that IP and then canceled them all. I think I can step off the ledge, ha.

ImTheWiseJanitor
05-24-2018, 01:33 PM
I'm definitely gonna keep tabs on tickets for this show. If I have an opportunity to get myself one to any/all of them over the next 5 months, I don't think I'll be able to help myself, heh. But for now my wallet needs a break after getting tickets to both nights at Red Rocks.

kaydraven
05-24-2018, 03:15 PM
Yeah if I can pick up cheap tickets on the day of, I heard people get lucky on Stubhub, then I'll definitely hit up another show. But for now, my bank account could only afford one.

skullboy0
05-24-2018, 04:44 PM
As of right now they're going for "from $99" for Thursday "from $119" for Friday & "from $127" for Saturday on StubHub.

kaydraven
05-24-2018, 05:55 PM
I guess I've seen worse on StubHub, but still kind of sucks. I'm gonna wait closer to the day of the show. Maybe I'll get lucky!

thenorthwood
05-24-2018, 11:56 PM
Got on line around 10:00 and made it to the box office at 4:00. Glad it was overcast and chilly so sunburn was minimal (always a concern as a pale skinned person). One guy with Live Nation said there was coffee and food when we reached our destination but that was gone and there were only a few shirts left at the merch table. Secured tickets to all three nights - one of which is my 40th birthday, woohoo! It was a long arduous day (I’m not one who usually lines up early but prefers to be by the sound booth). I’d much rather the presale tickets online with our names printed on them like past presales.

Dustinhxc
05-25-2018, 04:30 AM
My wife and I and our friend are coming out to Chicago from MN for Friday and Saturday! Cant wait! Last year my wife and I came to Chicago and flew to New York for that tour.

OoopiDoop
05-25-2018, 06:15 AM
Just reserved my AirBnb last night. Got a room in the Wicker Park neighborhood. Don't know much about it. Looks nice. I guess it's probably very "hipster-y". Now just have to figure out transportation. I don't have a reliable enough car and I don't know who would be willing to give me a ride *sticks thumb out on the ETS highway* (If anyone is coming to the 10/26 Chicago Show from the Pennsylvania (or NY,East Coast, Etc. ) PM Me :rolleyes:) But my best bet is to take the Amtrak train. I'd arrive about a hour later than if I drove but I'd rather not risk into running into car problems or other FML type of incidents. Gonna wait a few days, pay other important bills and then i'll get my train ticket.

eversonpoe
05-25-2018, 09:13 AM
Just reserved my AirBnb last night. Got a room in the Wicker Park neighborhood. Don't know much about it. Looks nice. I guess it's probably very "hipster-y". Now just have to figure out transportation. I don't have a reliable enough car and I don't know who would be willing to give me a ride *sticks thumb out on the ETS highway* (If anyone is coming to the 10/26 Chicago Show from the Pennsylvania (or NY,East Coast, Etc. ) PM Me :rolleyes:) But my best bet is to take the Amtrak train. I'd arrive about a hour later than if I drove but I'd rather not risk into running into car problems or other FML type of incidents. Gonna wait a few days, pay other important bills and then i'll get my train ticket.

have fun getting to the aragon from wicker park! :p nah, it won't be too bad, but i would have stayed in like...rogers park or lincoln square (that's where i live) so it'd be a straight shot to the venue.

OoopiDoop
05-25-2018, 09:33 AM
have fun getting to the aragon from wicker park! :p nah, it won't be too bad, but i would have stayed in like...rogers park or lincoln square (that's where i live) so it'd be a straight shot to the venue.

It's what I can afford at the moment *shrug*. Google says its a 20 minute ride, not including the terrible traffic I'm assuming.

eversonpoe
05-25-2018, 09:38 AM
It's what I can afford at the moment *shrug*. Google says its a 20 minute ride, not including the terrible traffic I'm assuming.

huh, that's surprising. i feel like wicker park would be way more expensive than rogers park! and yeah, 20 minutes without traffic sounds about right.

the nice thing about wicker park is that there's so much stuff to do down there, so you won't be bored when you're not at the show(s).

nmitchell86
05-25-2018, 11:50 AM
huh, that's surprising. i feel like wicker park would be way more expensive than rogers park! and yeah, 20 minutes without traffic sounds about right.

the nice thing about wicker park is that there's so much stuff to do down there, so you won't be bored when you're not at the show(s).

Wicker Park, It's like my other home cause that's where I get my vinyl when I want it NOW and in person versus waiting for discogs sellers shipping, lol.

Mr. Blaileen
05-25-2018, 12:29 PM
these are all within a reasonable distance of the aragon, most of them have vegan and/or gluten-free options

favorite pizza (from before i went vegan) - fat chris' (detroit deep dish style)
favorite breakfast/brunch - tweet (second place goes to bang bang pie & biscuits)
favorite mexican restaurant - garcia's (go to the one in lincoln square, aka the fun one, NOT the one on lawrence, aka the sad one)
favorite ice cream shop - george's (if you're into comics, there's a comic shop behind it!)
favorite coffee shop - groundswell (there are a couple, i prefer the one on damen, everyone's super nice)

Excellent. Appreciate all that!

With all the trouble Ticketmaster seemed to be, perhaps I am glad to have gotten my tickets already after all.

kaydraven
05-25-2018, 12:56 PM
If you want good vinyl/music shopping you got Reckless Records, Shuga Records, and THe Exchange all pretty close to one another. And you have to make a stop at Stan's Donuts! They're the best!

thefragile_jake
05-25-2018, 01:03 PM
If you want good vinyl/music shopping you got Reckless Records, Shuga Records, and THe Exchange all pretty close to one another. And you have to make a stop at Stan's Donuts! They're the best!

Reckless Records is fantastic! Every time I'm in town for a show or Pitchfork Music Festival I always find something good there.

So ... I REALLY want to go to this Saturday show as it's the only one that works with my work schedule, but I know tickets will be hard to come by for a long time and probably up until the show. Since I've never used StubHub for anything major like this, the possibilities of anything around face value could be a possibility? I'm sure I'll have to go a little bit over if I end up getting a chance to make this one.

nmitchell86
05-25-2018, 01:10 PM
Reckless Records is fantastic! Every time I'm in town for a show or Pitchfork Music Festival I always find something good there.

So ... I REALLY want to go to this Saturday show as it's the only one that works with my work schedule, but I know tickets will be hard to come by for a long time and probably up until the show. Since I've never used StubHub for anything major like this, the possibilities of anything around face value could be a possibility? I'm sure I'll have to go a little bit over if I end up getting a chance to make this one.

It's a gamble but waiting until much closer to the show, prices usually come down. But you run the risk of availability. It sometimes is a tough call.

Dustinhxc
05-25-2018, 07:10 PM

I noticed you said youre vegan, so are we! Every single time we road trip to Chicago we go to Chicago Diner at least twice!!!!

eversonpoe
05-25-2018, 11:08 PM
I noticed you said youre vegan, so are we! Every single time we road trip to Chicago we go to Chicago Diner at least twice!!!!

oh, fuck! i can't believe i forgot to mention the diner!

two locations, one in logan square, one in boystown (lakeview). all vegan, all delicious. i've gone there with people who don't even realize they're eaten vegan food because it's just so fucking good. and the fucking PEANUT BUTTER PUCK is like my favorite dessert in existence. i'm drooling just thinking about it!

kaydraven
05-26-2018, 07:24 AM
I've been to Chicago diner to try their vegan shakes... I did not have a good time. :eek:

eversonpoe
05-26-2018, 08:55 AM
I've been to Chicago diner to try their vegan shakes... I did not have a good time. :eek:

how so? bad staff? bad shake? bad atmosphere?

i've never had a bad experience at either diner, nor a bad bit of food.

kaydraven
05-26-2018, 10:11 AM
how so? bad staff? bad shake? bad atmosphere?

i've never had a bad experience at either diner, nor a bad bit of food.

I didn't like the shakes and they didn't agree with me in the end. Plus the wait to have them to go was pretty long.

eversonpoe
05-26-2018, 12:33 PM
I didn't like the shakes and they didn't agree with me in the end. Plus the wait to have them to go was pretty long.

sorry to hear that! i've found that some people don't have good reactions to nutmilk or non-dairy ice cream, but for me i always got stomach aches and became extremely congested (and had recently started getting bad headaches) from dairy, which was part of my decision to go vegan.

Dustinhxc
05-26-2018, 03:46 PM
oh, fuck! i can't believe i forgot to mention the diner!

two locations, one in logan square, one in boystown (lakeview). all vegan, all delicious. i've gone there with people who don't even realize they're eaten vegan food because it's just so fucking good. and the fucking PEANUT BUTTER PUCK is like my favorite dessert in existence. i'm drooling just thinking about it!

YESSS!!! It is the best food ever!!! My wife and I are both vegan and we always want to drive their from MN. But when we are in Chicago we 100% go there. I have celiac disease and I tell them before hand, Ive never had any problems. Love that place. Cant wait to go when we go to see NIN!

Oh man.. Sorry to hear that! My wife and I literally want to drive 7 hours just to get their milk shakes. Its the closest shake Ive had that taste like a real shake. Always SO delicious. Maybe you have a soy or sugar intolerance? If I have more than one I feel sick for sure.

kaydraven
05-26-2018, 06:56 PM
Yeah I just think it wasn't for me. I mean I like soy otherwise, but meh wasn't my thing. :)

kaydraven
05-26-2018, 06:58 PM
sorry to hear that! i've found that some people don't have good reactions to nutmilk or non-dairy ice cream, but for me i always got stomach aches and became extremely congested (and had recently started getting bad headaches) from dairy, which was part of my decision to go vegan.

Yeah it wasn't for me. But I think it's cool there's an alternative. I know a lot people can't have diary so I'm glad there's something out there to make sure everyone can have delicious shakes.

Wolfkiller
05-29-2018, 01:15 PM
Anyone here still needing tickets to all three days?

sonic_discord
05-29-2018, 05:26 PM
I wound up with some extra tickets that I need to sell. I have one ticket for Saturday that I need to get rid of. I may also sell my 2 tickets for the Thursday show (still thinking about it, though). PM me if you're interested.

Brian Smith
05-29-2018, 06:58 PM
I have 2 extra Friday tickets I would really like to trade for 2 Saturday tickets. Anyone?

Blackbookpress1984
05-30-2018, 05:44 PM
Have a friend looking for two Chicago tickets (for one night) , no preference to wich night. can anyone help?

Krazy
05-30-2018, 05:58 PM
Have a friend looking for two Chicago tickets (for one night) , no preference to wich night. can anyone help?

I know some people don't like going the secondary market route, but StubHub prices aren't bad. Starting at $107.00 for the Friday show prior to fees is probably close to what us paid for during the on-line sale.

Brian Smith
06-01-2018, 12:18 PM
Some more tickets just released. Grabbed 2 for saturday since yall didn't want to trade with me...

skullboy0
06-01-2018, 07:41 PM
Some more tickets just released. Grabbed 2 for saturday since yall didn't want to trade with me...

Looks like Saturday is sold out again already, only showing "Verified Resale", Thurs & Fri are still showing $99.50 Standard Ticket

witte
06-02-2018, 04:08 AM
Just checked: still tickets for sale for three days. Only strange to see that they're becoming expensive more and more.

skullboy0
06-02-2018, 05:45 PM
Just checked: still tickets for sale for three days. Only strange to see that they're becoming expensive more and more.

Those are "Verified Resale Tickets", only Thursday is still showing $99.50 Standard Tickets