05-10-2018, 11:13 AM
Presale info - https://www.foxtheatre.org/events/detail/nin/

Lineup begins 8am 5/19.

m0reta
05-10-2018, 11:39 AM
I will be there at the box office! *insane laugh*

FULLMETAL
05-10-2018, 12:35 PM
The Fox is a 4,665 seat venue, but it's unclear if the PIT will be general admission or reserved seating. According to their website, ticket prices range from $175 - $45.
https://www.foxtheatre.org/assets/img/ConcertSeatingChartOrchestra-94f444a4f7.jpg

ninlive
05-10-2018, 02:34 PM
Throwing it out there in the universe. If anyone is going to the box office for tickets, if you pick me up 2 tickets for each night (or any) I WILL PAY YOU BACK IMMEDIATELY. I am not moving to Atlanta until the 26th, so I miss on this by a week. Moving there to start school at Emory... I'll be taping the show (of course). PM me if you can help. I will be trying for LA tickets (last two shows).

thevoid99
05-10-2018, 04:17 PM
I hope I go to that show. It's been more than 30 years since I went to the Fox Theatre. I was a kid when my parents took me and my sister to see Linda Rondstadt who was doing her Mariachi thing at the time.

Kulerage
05-10-2018, 05:28 PM
Gonna love driving 6 hours just to get tickets

FULLMETAL
05-15-2018, 12:13 PM
The following breakdown is for the David Byrne show, but is probably a solid indicator of the reserved seat pricing structure:

https://i.imgur.com/s10Bm0i.png

I'm still debating on making the trek up, but there's a level of FOMO that's eating away at my better judgment.

m0reta
05-15-2018, 02:31 PM
I'm still debating on making the trek up, but there's a level of FOMO that's eating away at my better judgment.

Do eeeeeeeeeeetttttt!! You know it will be crazy awesome!!

If you hate *it*, the show, later though I will give you three fiddy. :')

tcrudolph
05-18-2018, 07:03 AM
My wife and I will be there. Don't think we'll be able to get there much earlier than a bit before 8. Should be interesting!

dyarab
05-18-2018, 07:18 AM
My wife and I will be there. Don't think we'll be able to get there much earlier than a bit before 8. Should be a fucking mess!

Fixed it for you. :p

sweeterthan
05-18-2018, 09:56 AM
You think it’ll be a mess? I’ve stood in line for tickets plenty of times. It’s always been fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

m0reta
05-18-2018, 10:50 AM
Hey ho!

I called the Box Office this morning and spoke w/ the lovely Adrina who was so very helpful. Here is the deets for all you freeks.

- She didn't have the breakdown of cost to section but FULLMETAL's findings are likely reasonably close to what is to be expected (e.g. it's expensive to be so close).
- There is no GA so ORCH PIT will have seats.
- They are expecting us!
- We can't line up near the box office under the arcade (the inset front of the Fox) until 8am.
- It wasn't known yet if they'll open all windows but I imagine after 10am they would since it will take *foooreever* to sell tickets with just one and people deciding on what seats they want.
- But we can line up off to the side on the sidewalk starting on the Peachtree side.
- Don't be *too* early because police will be out and about monitoring things. So let's stay classy. :-)
- So even if we do line up fairly early (like maybe 12am?! too early) don't be too surprised if police want us to leave or move us.
The 'sidewalk' is the domain of the City of Atlanta after all.
- They are looking at best way to manage things in the AM including numbering. I did encourage this personally as it
reduces stress on us early peeps and would for them as well so we're not bunched around the side.

I didn't get details about extra since it's better to be surprised in my view but feel free to call yourself if you want to know more beyond the one record store planning to be there. :-)

I am driving up tonight and probably will be around there sometime around 3 or 4am.
Then I am going back to my hotel and passing right out!

Ribbitman
05-18-2018, 03:44 PM
Hey ho!

I called the Box Office this morning and spoke w/ the lovely Adrina who was so very helpful. Here is the deets for all you freeks.

- She didn't have the breakdown of cost to section but @FULLMETAL (http://www.echoingthesound.org/community/member.php?u=356)'s findings are likely reasonably close to what is to be expected (e.g. it's expensive to be so close).
- There is no GA so ORCH PIT will have seats.
- They are expecting us!
- We can't line up near the box office under the arcade (the inset front of the Fox) until 8am.
- It wasn't known yet if they'll open all windows but I imagine after 10am they would since it will take *foooreever* to sell tickets with just one and people deciding on what seats they want.
- But we can line up off to the side on the sidewalk starting on the Peachtree side.
- Don't be *too* early because police will be out and about monitoring things. So let's stay classy. :-)
- So even if we do line up fairly early (like maybe 12am?! too early) don't be too surprised if police want us to leave or move us.
The 'sidewalk' is the domain of the City of Atlanta after all.
- They are looking at best way to manage things in the AM including numbering. I did encourage this personally as it
reduces stress on us early peeps and would for them as well so we're not bunched around the side.

I didn't get details about extra since it's better to be surprised in my view but feel free to call yourself if you want to know more beyond the one record store planning to be there. :-)

I am driving up tonight and probably will be around there sometime around 3 or 4am.
Then I am going back to my hotel and passing right out!
I'll be there around 3:30 AM if you want to meet up

Kulerage
05-18-2018, 07:38 PM
Will be there at maybe 6 AM. This'll be a first

FULLMETAL
05-19-2018, 01:17 AM
There are roughly 10 people queued up at 2am. Seems like there’s a mix of actual fans & Ticket Brokers but I couldn’t guess as to the percentage.

dyarab
05-19-2018, 03:56 AM
There are roughly 10 people queued up at 2am. Seems like there’s a mix of actual fans & Ticket Brokers but I couldn’t guess as to the percentage.

How about now? Leaving the house shortly. This is really fucking annoying. Thanks Trent!

m0reta
05-19-2018, 04:22 AM
I'd say leave now for anyone waffling as we are rounding the block. And yes the scalpers have grown.

Please drive safe however! :-)

tcrudolph
05-19-2018, 06:40 AM
Just got here and it's wrapped around hitting west Peachtree street. Woohoo!

Sent using Tapatalk

K-Rice
05-19-2018, 07:05 AM
I just got here. The line is going down West Peachtree now. Wonder how many scalpers are here.

tcrudolph
05-19-2018, 07:34 AM
They’re delaying the 8a entry until 9a to setup the exclusive merchandise.

As far as Ticket Brokers, there’s at least seven in the front of the queue.Are the box offices inside the building? Oh, merch....?

Sent using Tapatalk

tcrudolph
05-19-2018, 07:37 AM
Are the box offices inside the building? Oh, merch....?

Sent using TapatalkNvm found the merch update in the other thread. Thx for the updates!

Sent using Tapatalk

m0reta
05-19-2018, 09:10 AM
Woo box office is open and they have city specific shirts specific to presale!

sweeterthan
05-19-2018, 11:02 AM
They’re telling us they have to close the box office at 3pm and that they might not get to us before the tickets sell out.

sweeterthan
05-19-2018, 01:30 PM
tcrudolph is my new friend. He and his amazing friend helped me get great seats for the second night. Thank you again!!!!

sweeterthan
05-19-2018, 03:18 PM
they shut down ticket sales at 3 pm. someone on the hotline facebook is saying they were asking for their contact info since the tickets are not sold out.

dyarab
05-19-2018, 03:31 PM
they shut down ticket sales at 3 pm. someone on the hotline facebook is saying they were asking for their contact info since the tickets are not sold out.

I thought they said anyone who was in line at 3pm would be able to buy, providing there were some left.

Glad you got tix though.

sweeterthan
05-19-2018, 03:47 PM
According to the same Facebook user they got this message:

a Fox rep will contact you by end of day Monday to complete your ticket purchase. You are guaranteed to be able to purchase tickets. ive checked the list and you are 100% on it to be contacted. Thank You - NINHQ

This is fucking awesome

thevoid99
05-19-2018, 04:11 PM
I didn't get my ticket. I arrived around 12:15 and never got around the corner of Peachtree to get my ticket. Fortunately, I was able to get my name and email on a waiting list where I can pick it up on Monday if it will happen. It wasn't a total waste of time. The people at the Fox Theatre were cool.

Ribbitman
05-19-2018, 08:58 PM
Nice seeing people today

dvdglss
05-20-2018, 09:56 AM
Couldn’t make it, 3 week old new human to care for! Just moved to ATL so would have been cool to meet new peeps. Maybe next time

ryanj101
05-21-2018, 09:04 AM
I was out of town and had someone go try to get to tix for Thursday...they were not successful. Now I'm trying to figure out whether to jump on something on Stubhub before whatever online sale might be coming (because if those sell out fast, the stubhub prices might spike) or wait...this whole thing has been just too physical, physical to me.

sweeterthan
05-21-2018, 10:03 AM
I was out of town and had someone go try to get to tix for Thursday...they were not successful. Now I'm trying to figure out whether to jump on something on Stubhub before whatever online sale might be coming (because if those sell out fast, the stubhub prices might spike) or wait...this whole thing has been just too physical, physical to me.

I say wait for the online. Then if you don’t get those try for the scalpers.

thevoid99
05-21-2018, 06:06 PM
I just got my ticket! I just got my ticket!

https://media3.giphy.com/media/VxTdsT40Cd9yE/giphy.gif

tcrudolph
05-21-2018, 09:34 PM
tcrudolph is my new friend. He and his amazing friend helped me get great seats for the second night. Thank you again!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkNew ets friends! Glad we could help a fellow fan out when it was looking like it might get a little hairy there.

Hope everyone that wanted them was able to get or will get their tickets. That was a helluva Saturday, and overall my wife and I had a good time and met some cool folks.

A little disappointed I skipped the listening station, I just didn't want to experience more of the album like that for the first time. Headphones, darkness, and quiet are how I've been doing my inaugural NIN album listens for the past 20+ years. I pretty much left with a dopamine spike having those Tix in hand. September will be a long wait...

Sent using Tapatalk

sweeterthan
05-22-2018, 12:36 PM
New ets friends! Glad we could help a fellow fan out when it was looking like it might get a little hairy there.

Hope everyone that wanted them was able to get or will get their tickets. That was a helluva Saturday, and overall my wife and I had a good time and met some cool folks.

A little disappointed I skipped the listening station, I just didn't want to experience more of the album like that for the first time. Headphones, darkness, and quiet are how I've been doing my inaugural NIN album listens for the past 20+ years. I pretty much left with a dopamine spike having those Tix in hand. September will be a long wait...

Sent using Tapatalk
you helped me out a ton. I am forever grateful. you sold me the tickets for face value just feet away from the place where I met Reznor for the first time. The universe is cool as long as there are people like you. <3
this is really what having a fan community is all about.

ryanj101
05-24-2018, 09:06 AM
I say wait for the online. Then if you don’t get those try for the scalpers.

good advice...got my tickets through the online sale. thanks

sweeterthan
05-24-2018, 09:17 AM
good advice...got my tickets through the online sale. thanks

Awesome! :)

REPLICA
06-07-2018, 09:17 PM
I was able to secure tickets for both shows! First time seeing NIN at an indoor venue!

EDIT: You'll probably find me hanging out next to the merch stand.

blackroseMD1
09-04-2018, 02:00 AM
Just picked up a ticket to the 27th show tonight. It's the day after my birthday and I'll be flying into Atlanta from San Diego for work that weekend. Figured I'd see how far the Fox Theater was from my hotel, and it was only a mile, so...happy birthday to me.

REPLICA
09-16-2018, 11:36 AM
Just picked up a ticket to the 27th show tonight. It's the day after my birthday and I'll be flying into Atlanta from San Diego for work that weekend. Figured I'd see how far the Fox Theater was from my hotel, and it was only a mile, so...happy birthday to me.

A friend of mine and I will be staying at the Crown Plaza - Midtown. Close but not too close but not too far either.

Happy early birthday!

blackroseMD1
09-16-2018, 12:06 PM
A friend of mine and I will be staying at the Crown Plaza - Midtown. Close but not too close but not too far either.

Happy early birthday!Thanks!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

zxyworld
09-17-2018, 07:22 AM
I have 1 extra ticket for the 1st night in Atlanta. I bought 2 immediately when they went on sale online and later bought another pair which i thought were better seats. I ended up buying 4 tickets all together but only needed 3. I've got a friend taking 1 of the 2 but i could sell the other one for $70 (face value - no service charges). The seat is the lower level Orchestra Left Row HH Seat 19. It will probably go unused if no one is interested. I could email the tickets ahead of time or you can meet me at the show if you prefer.

Jebus
09-19-2018, 09:48 AM
I'm concerned that I didn't receive my ticket in the mail, but the show is next week. Anyone else receive tickets yet? I've gone ahead and e-mailed the venue. Haven't gotten a response yet.

TonyT
09-19-2018, 12:46 PM
I have 4 tickets for 9-27. Orchestra Left Center, Row C, Seats 59, 61, 63, 65. Selling for face value of $150 each. call if interested
Tony (4o4)five38-nine523

gorast
09-19-2018, 08:13 PM
I thought maybe I could wait for a hypothetical tour that swings down into Florida, and that could still happen (and I'll be there for whatever it ends up being), but after seeing the sets so far, I couldn't take the risk. Roped in a friend and am going to the show on the 27th. Fuck it. It'll be a long day but by the end I'll be torqued up enough by NIN to get back home. Road trip time.

And with that, I'm off ETS until the show. Not going to put my eyes on any further setlist spoilers.

EDIT: The above was pretty obviously a lie at this point because I don't have any self-control, but I'm at least skipping the Atlanta 1 setlist just in case.

bobbie solo
09-19-2018, 11:21 PM
(4o4)five38-nine523

Do you actually want anyone to attempt to get in touch with you?

Calla lily
09-20-2018, 08:51 AM
I'm making the drive up from Florida too. The original plan was to drive up solo for both nights, but when my husband realized I was serious about making the drive (and had already bought one ticket), he decided to join since he has some sort of reunion thing in South Carolina that weekend we could go to also. So now we are driving up for the 26th then driving to SC the next day. Bummed I'm only going to the one show now but glad I don't have to drive alone. He isn't the biggest fan and doesn't care about going to the show but I may end up getting him a ticket (either a cheaper one or a better seat than mine and switch or if I knew I could sell mine, two together). He didn't think I was serious about driving to Atlanta solo but I wasn't willing to risk waiting for a FL date.

ninlive
09-22-2018, 12:18 PM
Sooooo.... Does anyone want to meet up prior to the show(s) at the bar right next to the Fox? This next week is hellacious for me in terms of exams but f*** it! lol. I get out of my exam on Wednesday at 5pm and could possibly make reservations, as I have other people coming in from other parts of GA, as well as my brother. But I would love to meet some of you if so.

Probably would be the same for the Thursday show as well... I have another exam until 5 and then heading straight there.

K-Rice
09-22-2018, 03:03 PM
Sooooo.... Does anyone want to meet up prior to the show(s) at the bar right next to the Fox? This next week is hellacious for me in terms of exams but f*** it! lol. I get out of my exam on Wednesday at 5pm and could possibly make reservations, as I have other people coming in from other parts of GA, as well as my brother. But I would love to meet some of you if so.

Probably would be the same for the Thursday show as well... I have another exam until 5 and then heading straight there.

I wouldn't mind meeting up at the bar. Depends on what time i get off work both days. I have to pick up my sister before Wednesday's show and going with a group for Thursday's show. I'm hoping to get there before doors open both days but I'm not sure yet. If we get there around 5:30 we'll head to the bar. No pit so there's really no rush to get in except possibly for merch.

REPLICA
09-22-2018, 04:33 PM

I think my friend and I should arrive in ATL well before then (before 5pm on Wednesday). We'll be staying at the Crown Plaza the following night too, so a second meet up would be nice too. I'll speak to him about it, I'm sure it wouldn't be any problem since he tends to lurk on here.

EDIT: We'd be down for a meet up! Just name place and time.

Calla lily
09-24-2018, 05:42 PM
If we make it up there in time, we can meet up too.

sweeterthan
09-25-2018, 06:51 PM
Hello,

My friend Tim is selling his tickets.

Selling 2 tickets for Nine Inch Nails tomorrow 9/26 at Fox Theatre Atlanta section LRC row DD $125 ea face value obo

PM me if interested.

ninlive
09-25-2018, 07:35 PM
I'll be at Publik Draft House before the show, which is right next to the Fox! Anyone is welcome to come by! I'll be with my brother and a few other friends!

K-Rice
09-25-2018, 07:42 PM
I'll be at Publik Draft House before the show, which is right next to the Fox! Anyone is welcome to come by! I'll be with my brother and a few other friends!
Cool. My sister and I are going tomorrow. We'll probably hop in the bar before the show.

sweeterthan
09-26-2018, 08:59 AM
Today!!!!!

Max
09-26-2018, 09:17 AM
Anyone going on Thursday night?

Sure hope they play I Can't Give Everything Away or I'm Afraid of Americans.

I feel like bands always think that all Atlanta wants is the hits, just bang our heads, but I'm really hoping for a The Background World and Eater of Dreams, In This Twilight, Over and Out on Thursday. Maybe Saul Williams again?! I just think the Fox would be so perfect for a more intimate, deeper show. Everything feels close to the stage there. Even the upper decks. Surprise us Trent! We are ready for something different.

Can't wait.

REPLICA
09-26-2018, 09:22 AM
Can’t wait for the meet up and the show!

I’ll be posting some stupid stuff to my instagram throughout today and tomorrow... replicareed

ninlive
09-26-2018, 10:05 AM
I'll be there around 5-5:30! Really excited to meet everyone!

K-Rice
09-26-2018, 10:07 AM
Today’s the day!!! I have a feeling we’re getting the Fragile teaser opening tonight. Hoping for a Fragile/Year Zero heavy set. “Me, I’m Not”, “In This Twilight”, “The Great Below”. My wild guess is the return of “Starfuckers Inc.”

FULLMETAL
09-26-2018, 12:58 PM
Dear Fox Theatre Patron:

We are looking forward to having you as our guest tonight for Nine Inch Nails at the Fox Theatre! The show is scheduled to start at 7:00pm. Here are a few important notes about what to know before you go!

Please be aware - Strobe Lights will be in use for this performance.

DOORS:
Doors to the Fox Theatre will open around 6:00pm, approximately 60 minutes prior to the show’s start time. Guests will be permitted to enter via the Arcade at the main entrance on Peachtree Street and the alternate entrance on Ponce de Leon Avenue.

SECURITY:
Your security is of the utmost importance to us! Each guest will be required to pass through a security check point to gain entrance in to the theatre. Magnetometers will be in use. Prohibited items include: weapons of any kind (firearms, knives, pepper spray, etc.), bags larger than 8.5”x11”, illegal substances, outside food and beverage, animals or pets, and cameras or recording equipment. Thank you for your cooperation!

AUDIO/VIDEO/PHOTOGRAPHY:
No cameras of any kind will be permitted. No photos, no audio or video recording will be permitted. Professional cameras will not be allowed inside the theatre. Thank you for your cooperation!

ENJOY:
Now serving Whole Foods Market delicious bites at select concessions. Look for the Whole Foods Market logo to add to your theatre dining experience.

EVENT PARKING:
There are several parking options within proximity of the Fox Theatre. Below are some recommended lots for your convenience:

Yellow Lot – 678 Peachtree Street NE
Red Lot – 730 Peachtree St NE
Green Lot – 662 West Peachtree St
Georgian Terrace Deck – 659 Peachtree St
Orange Lot – 715 Peachtree Street

MARTA:
If you are planning to take MARTA, the North Avenue station is only a short walk from the Fox Theatre. Click here for more information: http://www.itsmarta.com.

Should you have ANY other questions about your event, please don’t hesitate to ask! Give us a call at (404) 881-2017 OR reply to this email.

Thank you for choosing to spend your evening with us, we look forward to seeing you soon!

REPLICA
09-26-2018, 03:46 PM
Just got checked in to the Crown Plaza. About to get changed and head out there!

Ribbitman
09-26-2018, 04:03 PM
Can someone PLEASE pick me up a regular poster from tonights show? Wasn't able to go both nights, so I'm going tomorrow.

Have paypal ready

m0reta
09-26-2018, 04:19 PM
Ehhhh. Four months later.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180926/b9174eae34cee6a3e5cb1af88db39162.jpg

Forgot my tickets on first attempt to get to Fox. Now am quite drenched but in *line* w/ some others.

I hope there is excessive sax which I can now see 'closer'. (Ha Ha horrible pun)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

ninlive
09-26-2018, 04:26 PM
We are at the bar. Near the front entrance with my tigers hat on!

gorast
09-26-2018, 04:56 PM
Still bummed I can't make any meetups, but I'm extremely excited for tomorrow. Hoping the drive up goes well.

K-Rice
09-26-2018, 05:21 PM
Just got in line for merch. Sorry I missed everyone at the bar. Got delayed by the weather and traffic. Plus I really want to get a poster.

ninlive
09-26-2018, 07:01 PM
We’ll do it tomorrow too!!

K-Rice
09-26-2018, 07:50 PM
HTDA playing in between bands right now. NIN setting up.

tcrudolph
09-27-2018, 03:02 PM
My wife and I are heading to Vortex for an early dinner and drinks, then heading over to the Fox. Want to grab merch and see Tobacco, missed them last night. Maybe we'll see some of you there. We're both wearing all black, my wife has a Punk Rock Milo shirt on (from the Masquerade).

Sent using Tapatalk

ninlive
09-27-2018, 04:11 PM
Add violence cream shirt + detroit tigers hat. Let's goooooo!!!!!!

REPLICA
09-27-2018, 07:34 PM
I’ve got my Kendrick Lamar DAMN. shirt on! .....to the Vortex after the show!