PDA

View Full Version : 2018.06.16 - Las Vegas, NV @ The Joint

TheBang
04-16-2018, 11:52 AM

Nellyrific
04-16-2018, 01:01 PM
I don’t think I can do three shows...my poor wallet!

heavenly_bearded
04-16-2018, 02:48 PM
Awaiting my reply about vip ga. Sure was nice not having to fight for tickets at release time. Ease my anxiety.

OoopiDoop
04-16-2018, 04:41 PM
Just sent out my email also. VIP GA TICKETS HERE I COME. I cant believe that they are doing a Saturday show! I was just on the phone with my mother yesterday jokingly telling her to send a text message to Jesus asking that Trent Reznor would do a Saturday show. lol *faints*

https://media.giphy.com/media/l3V0xtJ0n5IVjOyuQ/giphy.gif

3splitps
04-16-2018, 08:04 PM
When were you able to purchase the VIP tickets for the other shows? Was it the day of the presale?

Jordan
04-16-2018, 08:18 PM
Three nights of NIN in Vegas? I'm so stoked! However, am I the only one nervous that the set lists for all 3 shows will damn near be identical? That would not be cool.

bryan_NIN65
04-16-2018, 08:33 PM
Three nights of NIN in Vegas? I'm so stoked! However, am I the only one nervous that the set lists for all 3 shows will damn near be identical? That would not be cool.
Last years shows averaged 18 to 20 songs with like 30 different songs total though out. I see at least a few songs getting switched. I am really thinking of just pretending the latter 2 show do not exist and never looking at the set list,lol. Either way, expecting to have my mind blown no matter what. It will be the first time I have seen a NIN show in that small of a venue. The Starlight in KC only held about 7k for the NINJA tour though.

Jordan
04-16-2018, 11:18 PM
It will be the first time I have seen a NIN show in that small of a venue.

The Joint is a fantastic venue! The acoustics are amazing. Your mind will be blown for sure.

TheRealNs1
04-16-2018, 11:47 PM
In somewhat related news, reports of mass suicides among Vegas ticket scalpers

Nellyrific
04-17-2018, 08:26 AM
Last years shows averaged 18 to 20 songs with like 30 different songs total though out. I see at least a few songs getting switched. I am really thinking of just pretending the latter 2 show do not exist and never looking at the set list,lol. Either way, expecting to have my mind blown no matter what. It will be the first time I have seen a NIN show in that small of a venue. The Starlight in KC only held about 7k for the NINJA tour though.

This is really the only way to go. I tend to look at set lists from other shows and become enraged. The two shows I went to last year didn’t include Somewhat Damaged and I was upset [emoji23]

implanted_microchip
04-17-2018, 09:04 AM
As long as there’s a couple different songs a night and maybe a debut or two of things not played last year from NTAE and Add Violence (Not Anymore and Dear World are both begging for it) then I’ll be happy with the sets. 3 nights of NIN in a relatively small venue in under a week is a dream come true for me. If any show is likely to get weirder with it set-wise, this is probably it, but regardless I’m just so excited. I went from thinking I’d see no NIN shows this summer to planning on seeing 3. This is too expensive and ridiculous and impulsive and I don’t care, I know it’ll feel worth it at the end.

Nellyrific
04-17-2018, 10:23 AM
The thought of driving out of Vegas Saturday morning knowing there’s another nin show that night makes my brain hurt a little. I may have to convince my boyfriend to drive back after the show. My concern is the same as others - the set list is not that different from show to show. However, there’s nothing I enjoy more than a nin show so I’m torn.

I know this is a great venue acoustically but has anyone else had a bad experience in terms of the crowd? When i saw them here during Tension it was easily one of the worst crowd experiences of my life. Maybe it’s the partly obnoxious Vegas drunks but I was pretty frustrated.

Toadflax
04-17-2018, 11:20 AM
I know this is a great venue acoustically but has anyone else had a bad experience in terms of the crowd?

I was front and center in October, and the crowd was great.

sinspots
04-17-2018, 01:06 PM
I was front and center in October, and the crowd was great.

Same. It was one of the easiest rail experiences I've had (in terms of physical comfort).

TheRealNs1
04-17-2018, 01:30 PM
Same. It was one of the easiest rail experiences I've had (in terms of physical comfort).

how early did you have to get there to get rail? Also, for you rail masters, what do you do about your water/alcohol situation? Or is that a sacrifice that must be made in order to obtain rail?

Sarah K
04-17-2018, 01:51 PM
I rolled in around noon and was maybe the 15th person. But then upgraded my ticket from there.

There will be about 50 VIP tickets that get early entry. So you'll be behind that group of people no matter what, unless you have a VIP ticket.

I had a couple of beers in the afternoon and then just waited until the show.

TheRealNs1
04-17-2018, 01:54 PM
ugh, I don't want rail THAT bad.

sinspots
04-17-2018, 01:55 PM
how early did you have to get there to get rail? Also, for you rail masters, what do you do about your water/alcohol situation? Or is that a sacrifice that must be made in order to obtain rail?

I get there early (I need to keep some secrets...). :) I do not drink any alcohol on concert days. However, although I do enjoy drinks (absinthe and Irish Whisky are my favs!), even when going to a "regular" concert (non-NIN, non-GA and/or non-rail), I just don't drink for a variety of reasons that I won't bore people with.

Water of course is another thing. Water is really important when sitting out (especially, say all day in Bakersfield, CA weather last July). It's a judgment call when to stop drinking water to not need to use the restroom. My rule of thumb is usually to start reducing substantially by 2 p.m. and then by 3 or 4, nothing but a few sips. Last actual bathroom run depends on when security is saying they are going to let people in. What is hard is no water available when at the rail as it gets really hot sometimes and there is really no way to purchase any water (or anything else) when up on the rail. I really don't get why at some places (like the Joint) they can't have a server come down front to sell water between the opener and main act.

Also, it's important to learn about the venue. At some, it's really not possible to go walk somewhere mid-day for food or water, so packing food may be necessary. Cushions to sit on are nice too, if you are able to get them back out to a vehicle or hotel room before entering the venue.

Looking so forward to the Vegas shows!

heavenly_bearded
04-17-2018, 01:56 PM
Got my ticket for Saturday. VIP GA for all three nights. June won't come soon enough.

Sarah K
04-17-2018, 02:23 PM
Samesies.

Ahhh. I am so fucking excited. Very nice of Trent to schedule these shows to celebrate my graduation.

TheRealNs1
04-17-2018, 05:32 PM
especially, say all day in Bakersfield, CA weather last July

wow, has it been that long already? my the time flies...

virushopper
04-18-2018, 11:01 AM
Got it, see ya there.

Tumnayar
04-18-2018, 11:08 AM
Got my shit, but sat in that waiting room forever so missed all the balcony seats, GA balcony here we come

Toadflax
04-18-2018, 12:06 PM
Ticket secured for Saturday! Just double-checked nintourhistory, and this will be my first time seeing two full NIN shows back to back (I'm not counting the Jimmy Kimmel Live mini-concert). I may actually decide to chill on the Saturday show and just watch from a comfortable spot... though I'm sure once I'm in the venue my instincts to get as close to the stage as possible will kick in.

Nellyrific
04-18-2018, 12:32 PM
I bought a ticket too. I just don’t know how I’m going to convince my boyfriend to stay for a third show and drive back after...I really don’t want to stay and drive back to LA on a Sunday 🤦🏻♀️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

magnolia
04-18-2018, 12:58 PM
Well I *think* I’m a go for Saturday as well. I contacted them about VIP GA tix yesterday, and I sent my credit card authorization, which she said she got, so just waiting on confirmation from her, but I’m kind of sweating in the meantime, waiting on that... we’ll see!

Tumnayar
04-18-2018, 02:03 PM
I bought a ticket too. I just don’t know how I’m going to convince my boyfriend to stay for a third show and drive back after...I really don’t want to stay and drive back to LA on a Sunday 臘♀️

If it requires convincing, then he's not the man for you!

TheRealNs1
04-18-2018, 02:24 PM
I bought a ticket too. I just don’t know how I’m going to convince my boyfriend to stay for a third show and drive back after...I really don’t want to stay and drive back to LA on a Sunday 臘♀️

Give him a hundred bucks and tell him to go to Palamino. You get a show and so does he.

Nellyrific
04-18-2018, 02:27 PM
Give him a hundred bucks and tell him to go to Palamino. You get a show and so does he.

I’m into this idea.

Nellyrific
04-18-2018, 02:31 PM
If it requires convincing, then he's not the man for you!

Hah! The truth is he’s always willing to indulge my obsessions so I know he’ll do it, it’s he driving late part I’m not looking forward to.

Sarah K
04-18-2018, 03:30 PM
Well I *think* I’m a go for Saturday as well. I contacted them about VIP GA tix yesterday, and I sent my credit card authorization, which she said she got, so just waiting on confirmation from her, but I’m kind of sweating in the meantime, waiting on that... we’ll see!

It won't go through until the tickets actually go on sale on Friday. You should get a confirmation sometime on that day. Mine came laaaaaaaate in the night last time, so don't stress if you don't see it early in the day.

magnolia
04-18-2018, 04:12 PM
It won't go through until the tickets actually go on sale on Friday. You should get a confirmation sometime on that day. Mine came laaaaaaaate in the night last time, so don't stress if you don't see it early in the day.

Oh ok, good, thank you for the heads up! Cuz, yeah, I was already feeling a little panicky, and looking at putting a couple of GA tix in my cart today juuuust in case! Haha [emoji51]

OoopiDoop
04-18-2018, 09:09 PM
Oh ok, good, thank you for the heads up! Cuz, yeah, I was already feeling a little panicky, and looking at putting a couple of GA tix in my cart today juuuust in case! Haha [emoji51]

Bought a presale GA Floor ticket today out of nervousness and anxiety cause I haven’t got the confirmation email from the Joint VIP yet. (Requested a GA VIP ticket) Whoops. Looks like I might have a spare GA ticket. I suppose I could invite my cousin again to the Saturday show but I’m not sure if he would have enough money to pay me back...:confused:

Sarah K
04-18-2018, 09:47 PM
To clarify - as long as she sent you the credit card authorization form and you submitted it, your transaction will go through on Friday. She does not send those out unless she has tickets for you. I was pretty unclear on the process last time and I was nervous, too. So just trying to help out!

OoopiDoop
04-19-2018, 07:26 AM
To clarify - as long as she sent you the credit card authorization form and you submitted it, your transaction will go through on Friday. She does not send those out unless she has tickets for you. I was pretty unclear on the process last time and I was nervous, too. So just trying to help out!

Thanks for the tip. Looking forward to seeing it go through Friday. I was nervous and so I had bought a presale GA ticket yesterday that is sitting in my email right now. Its most likely not refundable so I guess I could sell it since I wont be needing it Saturday night since I am getting a VIP GA ticket.

sinspots
04-19-2018, 11:56 AM
It's strange that there are still presale tickets available.

sinspots
04-19-2018, 11:58 AM

Everything about the VIP process makes me nervous.

Nellyrific
04-19-2018, 01:30 PM
Everything about the VIP process makes me nervous.

Me too. All I have is a confirmation number. I’ll be nervous until those tickets are in my hand.

TheRealNs1
04-19-2018, 03:57 PM
It's strange that there are still presale tickets available.

nope, every NIN vegas show is the same. There is going to be a mass seppuku amongst small time ticket scalpers in June.

sinspots
04-19-2018, 05:38 PM
Me too. All I have is a confirmation number. I’ll be nervous until those tickets are in my hand.

And, see the paranoia sets in.... Do you mean for 6/16 (or the 6/13 and 6/15). I don't have a confirmation number for 6/16 yet... (just the email assurance). :(:eek:

Nellyrific
04-19-2018, 05:56 PM
Oh, my vip are for 6/13 and 6/15. My 6/16 ticket is a regular one.

heavenly_bearded
04-19-2018, 06:24 PM

Then you'll continue to be nervous until June 13th. All VIP are will call. Have to pick them up in person with the credit card you used to purchase. All of this info should be in your emails. And no one will get a confirmation for Saturday tickets until gen pub is on sale Friday. If you've filled out the form and returned it and received verification, let your mind rest. You're in.

Nellyrific
04-19-2018, 06:30 PM
Then you'll continue to be nervous until June 13th. All VIP are will call. Have to pick them up in person with the credit card you used to purchase. All of this info should be in your emails. And no one will get a confirmation for Saturday tickets until gen pub is on sale Friday. If you've filled out the form and returned it and received verification, let your mind rest. You're in.

Yes, I know. I read the email. Just saying it’s a little weird not having the tickets. Reminds me of the spiral fan club days when we had to pick up tickets day of.

Randall Klein
04-19-2018, 09:17 PM
If you've filled out the form and returned it and received verification, let your mind rest. You're in.

She said I didn't have to fill out a new form, she'd add it to the old form. Lol. I won't rest easy til I am holding the rail.

FULLMETAL
04-20-2018, 04:01 PM
Emily just sent my confirmation for the GA VIP. Thanks heavenly_bearded for the tip!

heavenly_bearded
04-20-2018, 04:19 PM
Emily just sent my confirmation for the GA VIP. Thanks heavenly_bearded for the tip!

You're very welcome :) I just got my confirmation as well.

OoopiDoop
04-20-2018, 06:04 PM
Got my confirmation email at 5pm. Yay! *huge sigh of relief* Now I have a spare GA ticket that I bought for no reason. *shrug*

magnolia
04-20-2018, 07:02 PM
Got my confirmation email at a few hours ago, but just now saw.

So... fuck yeah, it’s on!

sinspots
04-20-2018, 09:10 PM
Got mine too. I feel much less anxiety now!

NotoriousTIMP
04-21-2018, 04:22 PM
Got my confirmation email at 5pm. Yay! *huge sigh of relief* Now I have a spare GA ticket that I bought for no reason. *shrug*

I *might* buy that spare if you end up selling it.

JessicaSarahS
04-24-2018, 11:35 AM

I got charged for my tix, but haven't received my confirmation. :confused: :( Panic setting in.

heavenly_bearded
04-24-2018, 05:00 PM
I got charged for my tix, but haven't received my confirmation. :confused: :( Panic setting in.

If using gmail check your promotions tab.

JessicaSarahS
04-24-2018, 05:11 PM
If using gmail check your promotions tab.

Just got it in my inbox now. Whew! :D

caca
05-07-2018, 09:47 PM
I’m late to the party, but I just grabbed tickets. Pumped!!

Papagolash
05-10-2018, 09:21 PM
I will be at this show.

m0reta
05-13-2018, 04:44 AM
Welp both nin.com and axs.com show this is sold out too. Pretty impressive. Probably from last moment deciders saying 'fuck!' after the lastest tour brouhaha. :-)

smashitrebuildit
05-23-2018, 04:23 PM
Where is everybody staying? Are there any after parties?

Toadflax
05-23-2018, 06:29 PM
Where is everybody staying? Are there any after parties?

I'm staying at an Airbnb, but I would love it if someone organized a meetup after the show, either in someone's suite or just at one of the bars in the Hard Rock or something. I know there was talk of it in October, but it never ended up happening.

Nellyrific
05-23-2018, 06:31 PM
I’m staying at the Hard Rock from wed-sat. When they added Saturday I booked a night in downtown Vegas. I’m sure the place will be swarming with NIN fans.

caca
05-23-2018, 06:39 PM
I’m staying at the HRH Friday and Saturday.

Winter Is Coming
05-23-2018, 07:36 PM
Ditto for staying at HRH wed-Sat.

JessicaSarahS
05-23-2018, 08:17 PM
Where is everybody staying?

MGM. I’ll hang out around the Hard Rock for a while post show. Would be up for a meetup!

OoopiDoop
05-23-2018, 09:14 PM
I'm up for a meetup also. I'll be staying at my uncles house to rest/get ready, but I want to hang out and walk around the Strip as much as I can. No plans for Friday and Saturday night, other than drinking and try my attempt at gambling.

FULLMETAL
05-23-2018, 09:38 PM
I'll probably be wandering around playing PokémonGo since it's community day.

fragility3.1
05-23-2018, 09:58 PM
I'm at HRH Wed - Sun and would be down to meetup after shows. My only obligations on this trip are a work-related dinner reservation at Joël Robuchon on Thursday. Zero plans outside of the shows for the other nights and will be lined up well in advance Wed, Fri, and Sat since I didn't know about the VIP until well after I made my purchases, so that limits pre-show fun.

sinspots
05-23-2018, 10:22 PM
We (2 of us) are hoping to see Red Rocks Canyon on Thursday but was hoping to avoid renting a car. Is anyone else going there or doing anything fun on Thursday?

Ash512
05-28-2018, 05:38 AM
Hi guys... I have 1 extra GA ticket to sell at face value. PM me :)

EDIT : Sold.

Blackbookpress1984
05-30-2018, 05:49 PM
Hey guys/gals. I am flying in Friday morning, and ill be around till Sunday. I staying directly across the street from the hard rock. would love to hang out / meet new ETS people. see you there, or here. You know how to reach me...

Nellyrific
05-30-2018, 06:33 PM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180530/780cdb3ec098243239af31b06c6a84bf.jpg

virushopper
06-01-2018, 07:53 PM
Due to work I will be unable to attend this show as well. I am selling my single GA ticket. Face value, no up charge from me.

NotoriousTIMP
06-02-2018, 03:35 PM
Due to work I will be unable to attend this show as well. I am selling my single GA ticket. Face value, no up charge from me.

Hard ticket? I might be interested....

smashitrebuildit
06-04-2018, 01:37 PM
Hey guys/gals. I am flying in Friday morning, and ill be around till Sunday. I staying directly across the street from the hard rock. would love to hang out / meet new ETS people. see you there, or here. You know how to reach me...

MGM. I’ll hang out around the Hard Rock for a while post show. Would be up for a meetup!

I'm into hanging out too! I'm going to look to see what's open after the show, if anybody has any recommendations of local stuff cool goth/metal/punk/dive bars I'm down to check that out.

Blackbookpress1984
06-08-2018, 08:38 AM
I'm into hanging out too! I'm going to look to see what's open after the show, if anybody has any recommendations of local stuff cool goth/metal/punk/dive bars I'm down to check that out.

Also looking for similar recommendations, or local breweries, but i doubt there will be any downtown.

streetman
06-09-2018, 07:22 PM
Anyone making a long road trip down to Vegas?

magnolia
06-10-2018, 08:37 PM
Where is everybody staying?
I'm staying at Planet Hollywood Thurs/Fri, and then added a night at Hard Rock for Saturday, after that show was announced.
I'm always down to meet up with fellow NIN nerds. : )

heavenly_bearded
06-11-2018, 03:23 PM
I have a friend selling 1 GA ticket to this Saturday show. Less than half face value. $50. Hard ticket. Have to meet at hard rock will call. Will update once spoken for. Please don't ask then back out, that's what got her into this situation.

socal96r
06-14-2018, 02:46 PM
I have one ticket available for Saturday's show. Face value would be great but willing to go lower.

spahn
06-15-2018, 12:14 PM
I've added the show specific poster for this show over on nincatalog.
http://nincatalog.com/printed-artwor...s-poster-1469/ (http://nincatalog.com/printed-artwork/poster-las-vegas-2018-us-poster-1469/)

I already have someone trying to pick up the Bottom of the Pyram1d one for me but, since posters seem to be 1 per person, if anyone wants to pick this one up for me, I can paypayl you the funds.

smashitrebuildit
06-15-2018, 03:40 PM
I was thinking of checking this out. My friends went here a while back and usually know good "goth clubs"

https://www.facebook.com/events/2067266410153409/

SCARLET Las Vegas' Deepest Red Goth Night takes place at Artifice, located in the downtown Las Vegas' Arts District at 1025 S. 1st Street 89101. SCARLET is Las Vegas' biggest and longest current running classic Goth, Industrial, Death Rock and Dark 80's event! Resident DJs Style and Morpheus Blak lead your journey into the darkness on the 1st and 3rd Saturday of every month… 21+ with picture ID. NO COVER! See you on the floor!

Winter Is Coming
06-16-2018, 10:43 AM
I picked up the regular and $100 versions of the poster from the Friday show.

If anyone wants to pick me up a poster for Saturday night, I’ll trade the equivalent extra I have from Friday. Would also trade my regular Friday poster for the Queen Kwong cat poster if they have it on Saturday. I will not be at Saturday show unfortunately.

tony.parente
06-16-2018, 10:57 AM
I picked up the regular and $100 versions of the poster from the Friday show.

If anyone wants to pick me up a poster for Saturday night, I’ll trade the equivalent extra I have from Friday. Would also trade my regular Friday poster for the Queen Kwong cat poster if they have it on Saturday. I will not be at Saturday show unfortunately.
$100? Holy fuck

Sarah K
06-16-2018, 11:10 AM
Everyone please send me your thoughts and prayers that Somewhat Damaged is the opener tonight. Still have never seen that!

caca
06-16-2018, 11:18 AM
Everyone please send me your thoughts and prayers that Somewhat Damaged is the opener tonight. Still have never seen that!

Done!

...but now you owe me vibes for Ruiner

somewhat_
06-16-2018, 11:23 AM

I think it will be your opener tonight.

Nellyrific
06-16-2018, 11:27 AM

Omg PLEASE [emoji1316]

Winter Is Coming
06-16-2018, 05:49 PM
$100? Holy fuck
It’s shinier than the regular one. Merch booth guy said they were more limited to I think 250? And regular were 350? Someone correct me if I’m wrong. Didn’t get a chance to see if mine were numbered.

caca
06-16-2018, 06:06 PM
I’m camping out in the merch line right now. About 20 or so people back. I’m wearing a QOTSA shirt.

smashitrebuildit
06-16-2018, 07:00 PM
I’m camping out in the merch line right now. About 20 or so people back. I’m wearing a QOTSA shirt.

Is there a separate line for merch and entry? What’s the catch?

caca
06-16-2018, 07:02 PM
Is there a separate line for merch and entry? What’s the catch?

Yes!

This fucked me royally yesterday. The merch-specific line is directly to the right of the VIP line.

The general admission line is on the opposite side of the venue.

So just to be clear: the merch line is actually OUTSIDE of the venue (next to the sports betting area).

smashitrebuildit
06-16-2018, 07:15 PM
Yes!

This fucked me royally yesterday. The merch-specific line is directly to the right of the VIP line.

The general admission line is on the opposite side of the venue.

So just to be clear: the merch line is actually OUTSIDE of the venue (next to the sports betting area).

does that mean I could get merch, go across the street and leave it where it’s safe and still enjoy the show in the pit?

caca
06-16-2018, 07:20 PM
does that mean I could get merch, go across the street and leave it where it’s safe and still enjoy the show in the pit?

Yes...ish.

You can re-enter the venue (I did it last night). The only catch is that the merch line is very slow. I’d get in the merch line now, if you can. Getting in the GA line is a waste of time IMO, because even if you get in quickly, you’ll have to go right back outside to get merch, and then go back in.

My advice: save youself the time that I wasted yesterday (I wound up missing 90% of Queen Kwong’s set) and get your merch now, if if’s important to you.

GA is wide open downstairs, so you can work yourself in wherever you want (except the rail of course).

UfoJoe
06-16-2018, 07:29 PM
Does anybody know what time NIN takes the stage and approximately how long the show is?

Thanks.

Jordan
06-16-2018, 07:31 PM
Does anybody know what time NIN takes the stage and approximately how long the show is?

Thanks.

9:15ish to 11ish

caca
06-16-2018, 07:32 PM
9:15ish to 11ish

This.

UfoJoe
06-16-2018, 07:33 PM
Thank you.

smashitrebuildit
06-16-2018, 07:45 PM
Yes...ish.

You can re-enter the venue (I did it last night). The only catch is that the merch line is very slow. I’d get in the merch line now, if you can. Getting in the GA line is a waste of time IMO, because even if you get in quickly, you’ll have to go right back outside to get merch, and then go back in.

My advice: save youself the time that I wasted yesterday (I wound up missing 90% of Queen Kwong’s set) and get your merch now, if if’s important to you.

GA is wide open downstairs, so you can work yourself in wherever you want (except the rail of course).

is the line inside or out?

caca
06-16-2018, 07:48 PM
is the line inside or out?

Inside

TheRealNs1
06-16-2018, 08:02 PM

uh, the entire show allows re-entry. Not only can you do what you mentioned, you could technically go in, watch the opener, head back to your HRH room and get wasted, then head back down for NIN. Or whatever you want.

HOWEVER, the merch line was very long at 8pm - significantly longer than the line to enter.

gamecat235
06-16-2018, 08:04 PM
uh, the entire show allows re-entry. Not only can you do what you mentioned, you could technically go in, watch the opener, head back to your HRH room and get wasted, then head back down for NIN. Or whatever you want.

HOWEVER, the merch line was very long at 8pm - significantly longer than the line to enter.

last night it took me 50 minutes from 8:00 PM to get through the merch line. I’d already seen Queen Kwong on Wednesday... so...

NotoriousTIMP
06-16-2018, 08:15 PM
Excited for tonight! Thanks again to heavenly_bearded for coming through with a ticket for me! It was nice catching up and I really hope you post a picture of your shirt :)

caca
06-16-2018, 08:31 PM
Fuck, yeah!

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180617/93d97b52aff3c39d8923f405b3105f15.heic

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180617/0484cb6010108a56e772dfe88554e25c.heic

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180617/249e805d437fb35e573994f8f6c1c998.heic

smashitrebuildit
06-16-2018, 08:33 PM
Holy cow this merch line is long!

Toadflax
06-16-2018, 08:35 PM
Holy cow this merch line is long!

Just got to the end of the GA line - we’re all the way out in the parking structure!

caca
06-16-2018, 08:47 PM
Just got to the end of the GA line - we’re all the way out in the parking structure!

That’s how it was last night (I was by the elevators).

I just took my merch up to the room. Heading back down in ten minutes or so.

Tumnayar
06-16-2018, 08:53 PM
Hope we get a super deep cut set list tonight! Also tonight’s poster is fucking sick - jealous I missed out on the foil

isolatedshaedow
06-16-2018, 08:56 PM
Missed the foil poster by 6 people!
Space cat poster has three versions: pink/purple, black/white, black/red

caca
06-16-2018, 09:07 PM
Hope we get a super deep cut set list tonight! Also tonight’s poster is fucking sick - jealous I missed out on the foil

Woooooooord. Last night’s poster (which I dig, and bought) isn’t in the same league. Tonight’s poster is way cooler. Only bummer is that they limit you to 1 of each version. I tried to grab a 2nd standard version for a fellow ETSer, but they shot that shit down. Really weird, considering they let me grab a 2nd for someone last night.

Deep cuts would be fantastic tonight.

smashitrebuildit
06-16-2018, 09:11 PM
I really wanted the black and white poster, it was sold out, but I was able to get the main one.

ScreamingSlave
06-16-2018, 09:20 PM
If anyone can get me a dated poster tonight I'd appreciate it I am taping and needed to get setup so missed out hoping a fan can help me out I can meet after and pay cash!!!!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

heavenly_bearded
06-16-2018, 09:22 PM
Squee

Tumnayar
06-16-2018, 09:25 PM
Woooooooord. Last night’s poster (which I dig, and bought) isn’t in the same league. Tonight’s poster is way cooler. Only bummer is that they limit you to 1 of each version. I tried to grab a 2nd standard version for a fellow ETSer, but they shot that shit down. Really weird, considering they let me grab a 2nd for someone last night.

Deep cuts would be fantastic tonight.
Yeah I tried to get 2 posters tonight, guy said no. I didn’t see anymore queen kwong posters? Got the purple one last night

Up in GA balcony tonight, had seats last night, seems like a pretty damn good view up here

smashitrebuildit
06-16-2018, 09:27 PM
Squee

http://www.echoingthesound.org/community/attachment.php?attachmentid=384&stc=1

any chance you don’t want the non signed one...?

caca
06-16-2018, 09:37 PM
Squee

Nice!!!!!

My cock just fluttered a bit at the sight of the one on the left. Please let me know if you ever decide to part with it.

nmitchell86
06-16-2018, 09:44 PM
Yeah I tried to get 2 posters tonight, guy said no. I didn’t see anymore queen kwong posters? Got the purple one last night

Up in GA balcony tonight, had seats last night, seems like a pretty damn good view up here

It is, I was up there last night.

nmitchell86
06-16-2018, 09:45 PM
Squee

Is one of those the foil?

m0reta
06-16-2018, 09:46 PM
Nice!!!!!

My cock just fluttered a bit at the site of the one on the left. Please let me know if you ever decide to part with it.Your cock??

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180617/f2f5818d835bc2fb8dbfb39b6ca5eaf7.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

caca
06-16-2018, 09:49 PM
Your cock??

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180617/f2f5818d835bc2fb8dbfb39b6ca5eaf7.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Veiny and triumphant!

smashitrebuildit
06-16-2018, 10:06 PM
Anyways, steering away from dudes taking every moment to talk about dicks.

Whos going to Scarlet or another after party?