PDA

View Full Version : 2018.06.13 - Las Vegas, NV @ The Joint

Pages : [1] 2

ryanmcfly
03-26-2018, 09:07 AM
Two shows in Las Vegas, 6/13 and 6/15. The only North American dates this summer

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DZN7kE8VQAAF9Ta.jpg:small

fillow
03-26-2018, 09:07 AM
https://twitter.com/nineinchnails/status/978270374197583872?s=21

NINE INCH NAILS
The only North American performances this summer @TheJointLV (https://twitter.com/TheJointLV)@HardRockHotelLV (https://twitter.com/HardRockHotelLV)
Las Vegas, NV 6.13 and 6.15
Tickets on sale 30 March at 10AM PT.

ryanmcfly
03-26-2018, 09:09 AM
This gives me hope for other US dates in the fall then. I just really hope if they play anywhere near Dallas that it is not ACL.

Haysey_Draws
03-26-2018, 09:10 AM

NINE INCH NAILS
The only North American performances this summer @TheJointLV (https://twitter.com/TheJointLV)@HardRockHotelLV (https://twitter.com/HardRockHotelLV)

Interesting they word it 'Only North America dates this Summer' and not 'this year'

ltrandazzo
03-26-2018, 09:34 AM
Really hoping for fall dates. These Vegas dates fall between a wedding the weekend before and a trip to Nashville for Pod Save America and Lovett or Leave It the weekend after. Worst timing ever, but that's OK!

somewhat_
03-26-2018, 09:46 AM
October it is! This had to be a hint at some fall shows.

Callahan
03-26-2018, 09:47 AM
dammit, I wish the Vegas dates were announced earlier so I could have worked those into my vacation plans! unfortunately, these shows are right in the middle of my trip :(. Would have totally shifted the trip dates to make these.

witte
03-26-2018, 10:02 AM

NINE INCH NAILS
I'm happy for the US fans that there is still a possiblity to see NIN this summer....

Edit: when I look at the EU dates right now, I think this is it. Maybe that well known 'hole' 7/10: we can expect a date there. And still hoping for a EU closure 7/15 in a small venue in Madrid before they go back to the US to prepare Japan/Australia. :)

implanted_microchip
03-26-2018, 10:03 AM
Fall or winter dates seem super likely, they always word this stuff fairly carefully. But my birthday is in June and Sarah K is graduating just beforehand and I’m thinking I’m gonna finally get to see Vegas outside of Twin Peaks

icklekitty
03-26-2018, 10:53 AM
Fall or winter dates seem super likely, they always word this stuff fairly carefully. But my birthday is in June and @Sarah K (http://www.echoingthesound.org/community/member.php?u=3236) is graduating just beforehand and I’m thinking I’m gonna finally get to see Vegas outside of Twin Peaks

Unfortunately it is better in Twin Peaks BUT you can visit all the TP places while there

botley
03-26-2018, 10:59 AM
^ I will be VERY excited if, onstage at the first show, TR busts out a "helloOOOooo pigs!!!"

ryanmcfly
03-26-2018, 11:25 AM
Wish the shows were Friday and Saturday. That would be less vacation time to use.

m0reta
03-26-2018, 11:34 AM
Yaaaas to Vegas. I don't have any interest in the city but more NIN is good, especially after Houston. �� Then faaaalllll! ��

ImTheWiseJanitor
03-26-2018, 11:42 AM
Glad to see places like Consequence of Sound are already outright saying "NIN ANNOUNCES THE ONLY NIN SHOWS OF 2018" when the phrasing used in the actual update seems to imply otherwise. Still happy to know I can continue saving for the next North American tour dates, though! I'd love to swing the Vegas shows but I'll wait and see what we get for fall/winter.

RroseSelavy
03-26-2018, 12:02 PM
I’m still hopping for VOODOO Fest. He seems to play every five years....2013 was the last one. I think he post obviously just meant this summer since this summer they are mostly in EURO right?

TheRealNs1
03-26-2018, 01:33 PM
holy shit.

i'm going to vegas for 3 days.

SM Rollinger
03-26-2018, 02:11 PM
Really hoping for more us dates around that Vegas date! Im doing all three days of Rock USA in July plus 2 travel days, so i would have time to recover the bank account before hand.

fingers crossed

(ive been deathly ill from food poisoning the last couple days so i just saw this now)

ManBurning
03-26-2018, 02:47 PM
Damn, wish I didn't invest thousands of dollars in non-refundable fights and hotels to Europe lol.
This would have been much easier and cheaper to attend...

The responsible part of me is telling myself to just suck it up and enjoy what I booked.
The NIN Obsessed fan inside is telling me to fuck it, and go to these shows as well... Which is totally not feasible, but it's tempting, not gonna lie... very tempting...

sinspots
03-26-2018, 03:01 PM
Damn, wish I didn't invest thousands of dollars in non-refundable fights and hotels to Europe lol.

The responsible part of me is telling myself to just suck it up and enjoy what I booked.
The NIN Obsessed fan inside is telling me to fuck it, and go to these shows as well... Which is totally not feasible, but it's tempting, not gonna lie... very tempting...

:( I almost bought tickets to Royal Albert Hall. I missed out on standing tickets and the seats that popped up were not good. So, I decided to let them go (I didn't want the expense of travel for two people for something that I didn't consider ideal). I'd really like to get to England (and Scotland and Ireland) someday for a vacation though. You will have a great time I bet! Lots to see and do.

fragility3.1
03-26-2018, 03:10 PM
Would appreciate a pre-sale code if anyone receives an extra/unused one as I will definitely be able to attend the Vegas shows. Thnx in advance!

Sarah K
03-26-2018, 03:24 PM
I'm about sick of this man making me travel to a city I hate.

But two shows right after graduation, to get me to 10 in total, makes me feel like I must go.

Thanks, Trent.

TheRealNs1
03-26-2018, 03:44 PM
The NIN Obsessed fan inside is telling me to fuck it, and go to these shows as well... Which is totally not feasible

so, see you in Vegas?

somewhat_
03-26-2018, 03:48 PM
I'm about sick of this man making me travel to a city I hate.

But two shows right after graduation, to get me to 10 in total, makes me feel like I must go.

Thanks, Trent.

Congrats! I wish I could join you guys in Vegas.

Ash512
03-26-2018, 04:32 PM
Has any presale code even been sent out yet? I haven't received anything yet, even though I received it last year for the october show at the Joint.

m0reta
03-26-2018, 05:13 PM
I've gotten all the emails pretty much but nothing yet. Likely it will go out tomorrow in the monkey's arse of the morning.

Sarah K
03-26-2018, 05:15 PM
I got a pre-sale email for Paris, but not for Vegas. Even though I have never left the US, and I just traveled to Vegas for the last show.

magnolia
03-26-2018, 05:44 PM
I haven't gotten any email about the Vegas shows, either, so I hope I haven't missed a pre-sale code? I'm eyeing the 15th.
Husband and I were already wondering if we should take the kids to this one, make it their first concert, but I've never been to this venue - is there any seating?
Am excited by the wording on the announcement -- sounds to me like some more fall and/or winter dates coming, so either way, seems like there will be more chances to see them again soon.

TheRealNs1
03-26-2018, 06:02 PM
I've never been to this venue - is there any seating?

it's a small, awesome venue.

Krazy
03-26-2018, 06:37 PM
Re: the "only NA summer performance".

I REALLY hope this means a proper late-year NA tour, and not just hitting up those late-in-the-season festivals such as Voodoo. If I were a betting man I'd say he'll most likely just do that though, with the possibility of one-off shows here and there.

implanted_microchip
03-26-2018, 06:46 PM
Since it’s only 4,000 capacity will this likely sell out fast? I won’t be able to buy in the presale but should be good for general, I’m just paranoid of not getting tickets.

Krazy
03-26-2018, 07:20 PM
Since it’s only 4,000 capacity will this likely sell out fast? I won’t be able to buy in the presale but should be good for general, I’m just paranoid of not getting tickets.

I don't recall the two shows at The Joint back in 2013 selling out right away, but they did sell out. Should be interesting to see. Also one of the few venues that couldn't support Tension's production.

Toadflax
03-26-2018, 07:49 PM
I don't recall the two shows at The Joint back in 2013 selling out right away, but they did sell out. Should be interesting to see. Also one of the few venues that couldn't support Tension's production.

The Joint show last year didn't sell out right away, either, but it was very soon after the Vegas shooting. Plenty of people (myself included) will be skipping the Wednesday show and going to the Friday show, though, so that should make it that much easier for those of you who can get to this one!

TheRealNs1
03-26-2018, 08:00 PM
A sell out in Vegas means nothing in terms of ticket availability.

Sarah K
03-26-2018, 08:59 PM
Hotel is booked. Now gotta play the ticket game. It went smoothly in October, so I'm hoping that carries on and I don't have a repeat of the #CAPTCHA2013 experience.

Damage
03-27-2018, 02:17 AM

Last year I booked a Berlin stop to see Depeche Mode while visiting Warsaw Poland (Next country over). Needless to say it was an amazing trip. Not sure what shows you are going to but i'm sure it's going to be great. Don't forget to see as much as you can and eat some local cuisines!!!

ManBurning
03-27-2018, 03:04 AM
Last year I booked a Berlin stop to see Depeche Mode while visiting Warsaw Poland (Next country over). Needless to say it was an amazing trip. Not sure what shows you are going to but i'm sure it's going to be great. Don't forget to see as much as you can and eat some local cuisines!!!

Going to the 2 shows in London and the 1 in Paris. My only real concern is it's going to be a pretty rushed trip. We're only in London for 4 days, and 2 of those are taken up for NIN and Paris for 3 days and 1 is gone for NIN, so my only real concern is I wish I had more time to make going worth it. We have a huge laundry list of things we want to see and do in both city's, but need to be selective as hell.

It kinda pisses me off how Trent and friends released the tour dates though for these shows. VERY hard for people that don't live in those city's to try and accommodate travel plans. I wish he just released everything at once. Not saying I'm going to regret going to Europe, I've never been, and I'm sure it's going to be a blast. But with that said, having known he was going to throw in 2 Vegas shows in June before his European stunt, I would have skipped over Europe and gone to Vegas instead.

I think I'm going to skip these Vegas shows though, as tempting as they are. I could maybe squeeze in the Friday show, but I'll just be happy with the ones I picked for now and will hold on hope for more shows in the fall.

The Joint is an amazing venue to see the band at though. Saw the 2 back to back shows in 2013 there.

satanspropaganda
03-27-2018, 03:46 AM
Going to the 2 shows in London and the 1 in Paris. My only real concern is it's going to be a pretty rushed trip. We're only in London for 4 days, and 2 of those are taken up for NIN and Paris for 3 days and 1 is gone for NIN, so my only real concern is I wish I had more time to make going worth it. We have a huge laundry list of things we want to see and do in both city's, but need to be selective as hell.
We did Paris in 2 half days last year and London in a day in 2016 :) Although we live over in Europe, we can give you some help if you ever want! We've gone a lot of places in Europe on Whistlestop trips for gigs, so I know how to get the best out of it :)

chuckrh
03-27-2018, 05:50 AM
i'm very tempted. i went in october & it was unreal good. problem is future kind of murky right now. have 1st appointment with surgeon on friday. have to have surgery on lumbar spine & possibly another operation on cervical spine. bleh. so, i won't really know what's up until mid-late april. most likely going to be off work for 2 months or more, so cash flow is consideration also. if i get some unexpected good news, i might have to go to these 2 shows.

magnolia
03-27-2018, 10:06 AM
Anyone get an email with presale code yet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TheRealNs1
03-27-2018, 12:20 PM
man those hard rock resort fees are brutal.

Sarah K
03-27-2018, 01:59 PM
Hey y'all, I've been talking to someone in ticketing, and they said "Please be patient as the demand for this show is extremely high"

How they know this before tickets ever go on sale, I do not know. But I just wanted to pass on that little bit of information to the rest of you. It might not be like last time where they were still available up until the show.

TheRealNs1
03-27-2018, 02:02 PM
"demand for this show is extremely high" is code for "the scalpers know a show is happening"

m0reta
03-27-2018, 07:22 PM
Email for presale went out peeps!

Edit: Presale is Mar 28th at 9am PDT via axs.com

guy8707
03-27-2018, 07:38 PM
Email for presale went out peeps!

Edit: Presale is Mar 28th at 9am PDT via axs.com
I’m a part of the mailing list but never got an email. It’s weird, I got presale codes for shows in Europe but not this one?

Krazy
03-27-2018, 07:44 PM
“Demand for this show is extremely high” = “buy tickets from us ASAP because honestly we’re not sure how ticket sales are going to go, especially for a Wednesday night gig”

@guy8707 (http://www.echoingthesound.org/community/member.php?u=5528) keep checking your email, sounds like it doesn’t reach everyone’s inbox at the same time. If need be PM me and I’ll share the link and password, assuming a Link is necessary. Password I’ll share in this thread if that’s ok with the mods.

guy8707
03-27-2018, 07:48 PM
“Demand for this show is extremely high” = “buy tickets from us ASAP because honestly we’re not sure how ticket sales are going to go, especially for a Wednesday night gig”

@guy8707 (http://www.echoingthesound.org/community/member.php?u=5528) keep checking your email, sounds like it doesn’t reach everyone’s inbox at the same time. If need be PM me and I’ll share the link and password, assuming a Link is necessary. Password I’ll share in this thread if that’s ok with the mods.
Thanks but my wife just got the email with the password so we are good to go.

TheRealNs1
03-27-2018, 07:54 PM
c'mooon baby, DefaultUser needs a single first row seat. But 9am PST? Jesus christ, going to have to pull over on my commute to work to buy this shit (maybe).

Sarah K
03-27-2018, 07:55 PM
Okay. Y'all can be dicks. I was just trying to be nice and pass on information from a person who works there.

My mistake!

Krazy
03-27-2018, 08:01 PM
Okay. Y'all can be dicks. I was just trying to be nice and pass on information from a person who works there.

My mistake!

Sorry, wasn’t trying to be rude or anything. The post read like a used car sales dealership though, lol.

Krazy
03-27-2018, 08:03 PM
DefaultUser needs a single first row seat. ).

You know this venue is GA, right?...

TheRealNs1
03-27-2018, 08:54 PM
You know this venue is GA, right?...

from a previous concert...

Alice In Chains - BlackDiamondSkye
The Joint at HardRock Hotel Las Vegas, Las Vegas, NV
Sat, Oct 16, 2010 08:00 PM

Seat location: section 302, row F, seats 3-6

Have the ripped out all the seats in the last 8 years?

TheRealNs1
03-27-2018, 08:55 PM
Okay. Y'all can be dicks.

says the Cunt bitch dicwitch
:p

Krazy
03-27-2018, 09:07 PM
from a previous concert...

Alice In Chains - BlackDiamondSkye
The Joint at HardRock Hotel Las Vegas, Las Vegas, NV
Sat, Oct 16, 2010 08:00 PM

Seat location: section 302, row F, seats 3-6

Have the ripped out all the seats in the last 8 years?

Unless they’re referring to the upper part, I’ve no idea. Been there before and the bottom is a floor, with tiered sections. Google it and you can see the venue layout.

EDIT: yes, it looks like the small upper balcony section is seated. Looked on StubHub and next show is Incubus and can see the layout on there. Floor is GA though.

TheRealNs1
03-27-2018, 09:25 PM
got it. I'm a front row center balcony guy, so that's what I'm praying for. Have fun in GA you fucking pigs.

//edit

Actually, I wonder if I got there at 3pm on Wednesday what would my odds be of getting in that front GA section? I haven't been that close since...2009.

suprefan
03-28-2018, 12:59 AM
Really hoping for more us dates around that Vegas date! Im doing all three days of Rock USA in July plus 2 travel days, so i would have time to recover the bank account before hand.

fingers crossed

(ive been deathly ill from food poisoning the last couple days so i just saw this now)

Doubt it, this is a warm up to the europe dates, the london ones for the robert smith fest are a week later. If they were playing other shows, they would outright post them, no need to really hide anything.

elevenism
03-28-2018, 02:54 AM
This gives me hope for other US dates in the fall then. I just really hope if they play anywhere near Dallas that it is not ACL.dude you KNOW they will. They'll play at the Airline Center in October or so.

magnolia
03-28-2018, 08:56 AM
I have butterflies in my stomach this morning, just like I get before I run a race. Anyone else get this nervous about getting tickets?!

Sarah K
03-28-2018, 08:58 AM
Glad I don't have to play the ticket lottery this time.

Good luck to everyone today!

virushopper
03-28-2018, 11:03 AM
Got them both dates. It was pretty smooth this time.

FULLMETAL
03-28-2018, 11:08 AM
Woo-hoo! See you all Wednesday & Friday!

m0reta
03-28-2018, 11:09 AM
Yeeaahhhhh! See you there FULLMETAL!

gamecat235
03-28-2018, 11:09 AM
I'll be there both nights. GA on Wednesday by myself and up in the balcony with the wife on Friday.

guy8707
03-28-2018, 11:18 AM
My wife and I got GA floor for Wednesday. Can’t make it to the Friday show since she has a work function Saturday morning in SoCal. But we are both stoked. That was prob the most painless and easy time I’ve had getting floor for a NiN show before.

The Doctor
03-28-2018, 11:27 AM
Got GA for Wednesday! It was incredibly smooth. I was in shock for a minute or two after it processed.

Considering I haven't seen them since Tension in San Antonio (we got "All the Love in the World!"), and these EPs are probably my favorite thing he's done since the Fragile, I'm beyond excited.

Winter Is Coming
03-28-2018, 11:28 AM
Going back to Vegas! Got GA for both shows. Super stoked. And I get to stay longer than the insane 18 hours I was in town back in October.

NotoriousTIMP
03-28-2018, 11:39 AM
See you guys there! I got tix for both nights...

TheRealNs1
03-28-2018, 11:58 AM
eh i bought a ticket cuz fuck it, but I can't help but feel I should have waited for the cheap, cheap day-of tix.

oh well, see you in Vegas fucking pigs.

m0reta
03-28-2018, 02:02 PM
FYI the Hard Rock hotel website has an offer for 3 nights for $99 if you book by Mar 31 for any stay through July 31. I didn't quite get that rate but it was still discounted & I had no reason not to stay there.

TheRealNs1
03-28-2018, 02:18 PM
FYI the Hard Rock hotel website has an offer for 3 nights for $99 if you book by Mar 31 for any stay through July 31. I didn't quite get that rate but it was still discounted & I had no reason not to stay there.

+ ~$30 daily resort fee :(

p_rez17
03-28-2018, 02:32 PM
Coming in from Chicago!

Got them no problem! Was getting worried since I was queued for so long before it was my turn

m0reta
03-28-2018, 02:42 PM
+ ~$30 daily resort fee :(

Ha yes! The harsh price if convenience in my case. :-D

dvamarquis
03-28-2018, 05:19 PM
If staying at the Hard Rock, book your rooms quick kiddies before the prices go up! Booked a nice King Suite this morning for $118/nt!

dvamarquis
03-28-2018, 05:21 PM
Yes! You can thank the great state of NV for that upcharge (resort fee)! Thank god they weren't being sold through Live Nation!!! Total BULLSHIT!

Toadflax
03-28-2018, 05:29 PM

This is $99 per night, right? It's not clear from the special on their site.

TheRealNs1
03-28-2018, 05:53 PM
If staying at the Hard Rock, book your rooms quick kiddies before the prices go up! Booked a nice King Suite this morning for $118/nt!

I checked 2 days ago and the lowest rates were 70/70/120 for wed/thurs/fri, not including resort fee.

fragility3.1
03-28-2018, 05:55 PM
Add me to the attendee list. Also attending the 6/15 show and booked the stay at the Hard Rock for $330 total for three nights!

brotha52
03-28-2018, 06:05 PM
This is a great coincidence for me. I'll be in Vegas that week, working a large scale Magic: The Gathering tournament Thursday-Sunday.
Last time I saw NIN live was Wave Goodbye in 2009 when also by coincidence I was in Berlin for a Math Conference.
Is it just me or was $102 for GA a bit steep? I mean it's NIN so I don't really care but curious if this is a Vegas price or is this the regular cost for an arena gig these days? I picked up TOOL seats last summer for dirt cheap and just wondering.

Krazy
03-28-2018, 06:23 PM
Tickets are over $100 for these shows? Holy shit that’s steep for what is basically a club show and most likely minimal production.

Toadflax
03-28-2018, 06:31 PM
Tickets are over $100 for these shows? Holy shit that’s steep for what is basically a club show and most likely minimal production.

You're saying the smaller the venue, the less you should pay?

Krazy
03-28-2018, 06:39 PM
You're saying the smaller the venue, the less you should pay?

Well, sort of, yes. I mean looking at all the club shows and theatre acts I’ve seen over the years they’re always “reasonable”- NIN at Webster Hall last year I believe was $70 and thought that was a bit pricey too. Look at what arena acts like Metallica or Radiohead or Roger Waters (huge production BTW) are charging for tickets, hell even Tension was a lot of money five years ago (there was a whole separate/dedicated thread on its pricing). I’m guessing booking arenas is pricier than clubs and theatres as well, so it’s a bit understandable one would pay more for something that simply has more cost.

Sarah K
03-28-2018, 06:47 PM
I can't remember the last time I saw a major act for less than $100 without being in an unbelievably shitty seat. Trent's been at this price point for a long time now.

Toadflax
03-28-2018, 06:54 PM
Well, sort of, yes. I mean looking at all the club shows and theatre acts I’ve seen over the years...

I agree that's the shape of things historically, and of course production costs are a big part of it, but think of it this way: would you rather pay $100 to see NIN play in a 100,000 person stadium or, say, in your living room (or backyard or whatever)? Do you think the people who got to see them play the Troubadour in 2013 (capacity 500) wish the venue were bigger or that there were more people there?

TheRealNs1
03-28-2018, 06:55 PM
I can't remember the last time I saw a major act for less than $100 without being in an unbelievably shitty seat. Trent's been at this price point for a long time now.

that Bakersfield show spoiled me...$33!!!!

I agree that's the shape of things historically, and of course production costs are a big part of it, but think of it this way: would you rather pay $100 to see NIN play in a 100,000 person stadium or, say, in your living room (or backyard or whatever)? Do you think the people who got to see them play the Troubadour in 2013 (capacity 500) wish the venue were bigger or that there were more people there?

On the flipside, you can't put a LitS rig in someone's backyard. And LitS/Tension were truly things to experience.

Toadflax
03-28-2018, 06:58 PM
On the flipside, you can't put a LitS rig in someone's backyard. And LitS/Tension were truly things to experience.

Definitely. I'm talking about just the size of the venue (i.e. assuming the production is identical in both cases).

Krazy
03-28-2018, 06:59 PM

Those are obviously extreme cases. Of course I’d rather pay $100 to see NIN in a smaller venue than some shitty festival. I wasn’t expecting the Vegas shows to hit $100 though, I even mentioned Webster Hall last year where it was $70 which is a good apples to apples comparison.

Who knows, maybe they’re traveling with more gear this year.

EDIT: anyone remember what NIN charged for this same venue last year?...

Sarah K
03-28-2018, 07:05 PM
This is the same price as the October Vegas show, too.

Toadflax
03-28-2018, 07:10 PM
Those are obviously extreme cases. Of course I’d rather pay $100 to see NIN in a smaller venue than some shitty festival. I wasn’t expecting the Vegas shows to hit $100 though, I even mentioned Webster Hall last year where it was $70 which is a good apples to apples comparison.

Who knows, maybe they’re traveling with more gear this year.

Well, tickets were $85.50- it's the crazy convenience fee that puts it over the top- but yes, that's still hefty when compared to other mid-sized venues they've played. I expect it's largely due to playing in a casino/hotel, rather than a standalone music venue. It was weird being there last time and realizing a ticket holder could literally be out playing the slots, wait until exactly showtime, and then casually wander into a NIN show. If that's not weird enough, a scantily clad cocktail waitress gliding through the soon-to-be-mosh-pit taking drink orders before the show was exceptionally bizarre.

TheRealNs1
03-28-2018, 07:10 PM
last time at planet hollywood was $105/ea. I sold that ticket later on craigslist for $25. since it was a presale ticket, I had to eat the other $105 ticket. Why did I eat >$150 in tickets? Because I pulled 2nd row VIP tickets for $150/ea the night before.

Damage
03-28-2018, 07:12 PM

Saw that. Called. That rate applies to the next week - NOT the week we are there. Booo!!!!! That prices would have been great.

Krazy
03-28-2018, 07:18 PM
Looking at the Vegas thread from last year the one ticket total with fees was $94.94. So yeah, pretty much inline with this pricing.

Carry on.

Sarah K
03-28-2018, 08:02 PM
Nah it is exactly the same. For Floor GA, anyway! The other areas might be different. I paid $102 in October.

Krazy
03-28-2018, 08:47 PM
Nah it is exactly the same. For Floor GA, anyway! The other areas might be different. I paid $102 in October.

Well, whatever. Splicing hairs but I just saw this post...

https://i.imgur.com/9cMCokz_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium

FULLMETAL
03-29-2018, 01:11 AM
https://i.imgur.com/qVghpj0l.jpg

Same price, but fuck AXS & their $5 charge to print & mail a ticket.

ManBurning
03-29-2018, 04:00 AM
Convenience fee? What's so convenient about it, lol. What a crock of shit.

icklekitty
03-29-2018, 05:35 AM
I thought this was de rigueur in the US - even if you order a drink at the bar by the time you add on tax and tip you may as well double the list price.

AJWilde
03-29-2018, 09:24 AM
If anyone gets a spare ticket for either of the shows in Vegas I'm willing to buy it off of you. I'll even pay a little extra as a show of good faith. I won't be able to buy one until after the pre-sale and general sale dates so by the time I have spare cash they may be gone. PM me if you're interested. Thanks in advance for the help.

witte
03-29-2018, 09:44 AM
well, well, well (https://www.ebay.com/sch/m.html?_odkw=&_ssn=ticketclub&hash=item3f97f0312d%3Ag%3A614AAOSwiN9au8-U&item=273132040493&_osacat=0&_from=R40&_trksid=p2046732.m570.l1312.R1.TR11.TRC2.A0.H0.Xni ne.TRS1&_nkw=nine+inch+nails&_sacat=0)

Nellyrific
03-29-2018, 11:49 AM
Three days in Vegas with summer coming in...help.

lowlight10
03-29-2018, 12:10 PM
Did the AXS pre-sale sell out today?

Krazy
03-29-2018, 12:31 PM
Did the AXS pre-sale sell out today?

Apparently not- I can go to the site right now and put four tickets into the cart.

TheRealNs1
03-29-2018, 03:56 PM
guess i should have waited to buy those GA tix afterall. I predict $15 GA day-of.

TheRealNs1
03-30-2018, 12:06 PM
plenty of tix still available 6 minutes in. $15 GA day-of confirmed. IT'S A TARP GUYS.

sick among the pure
03-30-2018, 01:02 PM
Ok, so, I decided to buy a ticket. First time west of Chicago (which was also for NIN).
See you in the pit!

bryan_NIN65
04-03-2018, 06:11 PM
And... I am in for one night!!!!!!

TheRealNs1
04-04-2018, 01:39 PM
palace station is $40/night, prepaid non-refundable with a $30 resort fee.
vdara is something like $90 via mlife, with a $40 resort fee
tropicana was over $100/night + resort fee
luxor was something like $75/night + resort fee
monte carlo was $90/night + resort fee

Toadflax
04-04-2018, 06:40 PM
palace station is $40/night, prepaid non-refundable with a $30 resort fee.
vdara is something like $90 via mlife, with a $40 resort fee
tropicana was over $100/night + resort fee
luxor was something like $75/night + resort fee
monte carlo was $90/night + resort fee

I did Airbnb in October and am doing it again in June. Cheaper and quieter than a hotel (but obviously not the way to go if you specifically want the Vegas hotel/strip experience).

Krazy
04-04-2018, 06:59 PM
If anyone has a spare balcony ticket let me know, I MIGHT be able to make this Wednesday show as I’m trying to book a work trip around it.

Gracias.

bryan_NIN65
04-04-2018, 08:03 PM
Just said screw and figuredif I am only staying one night might well be at the Hard Rock. If I was staying 3 nights I was looking at Excalibur for distance and price at 300 all in for 3 nights

bryan_NIN65
04-09-2018, 05:45 PM
Any one else get the misprint tickets? Just got my second set today and an hour long phone call.

RJK
04-09-2018, 06:49 PM
Any one else get the misprint tickets? Just got my second set today and an hour long phone call.What was misprinted on it?

bryan_NIN65
04-09-2018, 07:35 PM
It was printed on Ceasars Palace Colosseum ticket stub still said at The Joint Hard Rock Hotel Casino. While also kinda implying Ceasars Palace. I don't have it on me but here is an example. https://goo.gl/images/NBsYFB

NotoriousTIMP
04-10-2018, 02:20 PM
Just got off the phone with The Joint today and they said that I can have my e-tickets converted to hard tickets at the box office the day off. For those of you who want physical tickets like me, just know that this is an option (cost $10 per order)

iamclassic
04-11-2018, 09:40 AM
Going back to Vegas! Got GA for both shows. Super stoked. And I get to stay longer than the insane 18 hours I was in town back in October.

I wonder how many return travelers we'll have from the October show! I'll be there Friday.

Nellyrific
04-11-2018, 07:48 PM
Just a heads up, guys. The Joint still has VIP tickets for 6/13 (as of yesterday, anyway).

sick among the pure
04-18-2018, 03:00 PM
Just a heads up, guys. The Joint still has VIP tickets for 6/13 (as of yesterday, anyway).

I decided to e-mail their VIP office to ask about potentially upgrading my GA Floor ticket to VIP. Because if I'm flying across the US for a show, I want that fucking Robin-side rail.

Nellyrific
04-18-2018, 03:36 PM
I decided to e-mail their VIP office to ask about potentially upgrading my GA Floor ticket to VIP. Because if I'm flying across the US for a show, I want that fucking Robin-side rail.

I hope it works out!

heavenly_bearded
04-18-2018, 04:06 PM

Others have tried doing the same and it's a no. You can buy VIP and sell the tickets you have but that's the only option. I bought tickets for all 3 nights through the HRVIP and was able to buy them before they were even on sale. Was very nice not fighting captcha and risking no GA. I read that there are 50 VIP tickets for each night, the perfect amount of people to fill the rail at The Joint.

Nellyrific
04-18-2018, 04:15 PM
You do have to buy them, you don’t upgrade. However, you can call AXS after you have a confirmation number from The Joint and they will refund your original purchase.

sick among the pure
04-18-2018, 04:17 PM
Others have tried doing the same and it's a no. You can buy VIP and sell the tickets you have but that's the only option. I bought tickets for all 3 nights through the HRVIP and was able to buy them before they were even on sale. Was very nice not fighting captcha and risking no GA. I read that there are 50 VIP tickets for each night, the perfect amount of people to fill the rail at The Joint.
So what I'm hearing is if I don't spend that extra $50, I'll probably only be one back from the rail? Might save my money.
The e-mail reply was basically I need to return my GA ticket to point of purchase (not sure you can even do that with online ticket?) and purchase a VIP one. Weighing my choices, since I'm going to try to buy a new phone before the trip out (I do not trust my slowing down nearly 5 year old phone... to a trip across the country)

Toadflax
04-18-2018, 05:26 PM
So what I'm hearing is if I don't spend that extra $50, I'll probably only be one back from the rail? Might save my money.

In October, I waited in line for a couple hours before doors while my girlfriend flew from LA to Vegas. She just missed getting to me before the doors opened, so I went up front and center (1 or 2 from the rail), and she was able to get to me after having to go all the way to the end of the line. Granted, she had two drinks in her hand and clearly had a specific destination (unlike those people who pretend they're trying to get to someone and then just stop in front of you), but point being it seemed like a pretty lax crowd in terms of getting a good spot.

JessicaSarahS
04-20-2018, 01:38 PM
Does anyone have an extra GA ticket available for this show? It's my sister's birthday and she's coming along with me to Vegas so I don't miss it, haha. It'll be her very first NIN show! :o

RJK
04-20-2018, 02:05 PM
Does anyone have an extra GA ticket available for this show? It's my sister's birthday and she's coming along with me to Vegas so I don't miss it, haha. It'll be her very first NIN show! :oI should

JessicaSarahS
04-20-2018, 02:20 PM
I should

:eek: Yesss! Thank you! Two shows down, one to go.

TheRealNs1
04-20-2018, 03:15 PM
In October, I waited in line for a couple hours before doors while my girlfriend flew from LA to Vegas. She just missed getting to me before the doors opened, so I went up front and center (1 or 2 from the rail), and she was able to get to me after having to go all the way to the end of the line. Granted, she had two drinks in her hand and clearly had a specific destination (unlike those people who pretend they're trying to get to someone and then just stop in front of you), but point being it seemed like a pretty lax crowd in terms of getting a good spot.

so what you're saying is I can double fist 2 drinks and elbows-up my way to the rail?

guess I don't need to come early anymore.

TheRealNs1
04-20-2018, 03:20 PM
Doesn't look like any GA left for this date. Now the question is, do I want to spend $180 on a front row balcony ticket? You know, if I knew this was an option before NIN presale, I probably would have.

A VIP Loft Level Ticket starts at $180 and includes: (Front row balcony seating - Row A)
*sold out 6/15*
- 1 Seated ticket in the front row of the Loft Level / 3rd Level
- Custom VIP Credential keepsake for each guest
- An escort through the crowd and to your seat
- 1 complimentary drink voucher

//edit

Anyone want to buy my GA ticket at cost so I can do this? :D

Nellyrific
04-20-2018, 04:54 PM
Doesn't look like any GA left for this date. Now the question is, do I want to spend $180 on a front row balcony ticket? You know, if I knew this was an option before NIN presale, I probably would have.

A VIP Loft Level Ticket starts at $180 and includes: (Front row balcony seating - Row A)
*sold out 6/15*
- 1 Seated ticket in the front row of the Loft Level / 3rd Level
- Custom VIP Credential keepsake for each guest
- An escort through the crowd and to your seat
- 1 complimentary drink voucher

//edit

Anyone want to buy my GA ticket at cost so I can do this? :D

I did this one for 6/15 [emoji23]

sick among the pure
04-21-2018, 04:38 PM
so what you're saying is I can double fist 2 drinks and elbows-up my way to the rail?

guess I don't need to come early anymore.

Yeah, please don't be that guy and try to push forward through/past people.
On the Wave Goodbye club tour, I spent the last 2 songs of what I thought would be my last NIN show ever at the first aid area because some asshole decided he wanted to be on the rail so he fucked up my knees until they were swollen.

demgoth
04-22-2018, 07:16 PM
I saw someone post something similar to this on Reddit. I bought one presale ticket and got it mailed to me. I received two different tickets in the mail in two separate mailings. Different barcodes, and different printed card stock (one is plain white and blue with AXS logo, second one says The Colosseum at Caesar’s Palace and has a picture of Caesar’s on the ticket). So I’m guessing they just screwed up and mailed me two tickets? I was only charged once. I would like to try to sell one if that’s the case but I’m wondering if they will both work for entry into the venue so I’m a little concerned.

sick among the pure
04-22-2018, 10:30 PM
Flight and hotel officially booked, holy shit I'm really flying across the country and seeing NIN less than 2 months.

Jordan
04-22-2018, 11:12 PM
I saw someone post something similar to this on Reddit. I bought one presale ticket and got it mailed to me. I received two different tickets in the mail in two separate mailings. Different barcodes, and different printed card stock (one is plain white and blue with AXS logo, second one says The Colosseum at Caesar’s Palace and has a picture of Caesar’s on the ticket). So I’m guessing they just screwed up and mailed me two tickets? I was only charged once. I would like to try to sell one if that’s the case but I’m wondering if they will both work for entry into the venue so I’m a little concerned.

The ticket showing the event is at Caesars Palace is a misprint and invalid. The show is at The Joint at the Hard Rock.

demgoth
04-23-2018, 06:45 AM
I should have clarified, the Caesar’s ticket does indeed say the venue is The Joint at the Hard Rock printed with the show information on the ticket. It’s just printed on a Caesar’s card stock ticket.

sick among the pure
05-10-2018, 05:06 PM
So now that I know how slim of a chance there is of getting tickets, let alone GA tickets, for the any shows on the fall/winter tour, I am more excited than ever to have a GA ticket to this show.
Not to mention it being a week before Bad Witch drops.

bryan_NIN65
05-10-2018, 06:22 PM
Glad I went for this. Memphis may be my only other option and it's a 6 or 7 hour drive. I was kinda hopping the album would drop first but it will be badass if he keeps it under wrap and doesn't release any singles and we get world premieres.

sick among the pure
05-17-2018, 06:00 PM
So, anyone think there will be no opener for these shows (since we have info about the fall/winter tour openers now)?

Nellyrific
05-17-2018, 06:16 PM
So, anyone think there will be no opener for these shows (since we have info about the fall/winter tour openers now)?

I’m kind of hoping there isn’t. I’d be into a long set of just them [emoji848]

Although I have generally enjoyed the opening acts they pick.

StaticSense
05-18-2018, 04:54 PM
Anyone looking for an extra GA ticket? I'm selling it at face value. Sadly I can't make it to the show anymore :(

bryan_NIN65
05-19-2018, 09:44 PM
My flights in at 3pm was about what time people start lining up. Figured if my flight gets in at 3 I might be checked in by 5pm. Hope I am not cutting it too close. I am staying at the hard rock does any one know bout how long it takes to get from the rooms to the joint?

TheBang
05-20-2018, 12:38 AM
My flights in at 3pm was about what time people start lining up. Figured if my flight gets in at 3 I might be checked in by 5pm. Hope I am not cutting it too close. I am staying at the hard rock does any one know bout how long it takes to get from the rooms to the joint?
A minute's walk from the elevators to the venue.

nlemeshka
05-20-2018, 01:16 PM
I have an extra pair of tickets to this show if anyone is looking. Could be GA Floor or GA Balcony, I have a pair of both.

Winter Is Coming
05-23-2018, 07:41 PM
Potential to be a crazy night in Vegas. This show is scheduled to take place on the same night as game 7 of the Stanley Cup Finals, which of course the Vegas Golden Knights will play in. If Washington wins tonight, and if the finals go 7 games, that game will be in Vegas. Not sure if anyone cares but the city will be complete madness that evening if that’s the case.

TheRealNs1
05-23-2018, 07:42 PM
Potential to be a crazy night in Vegas. This show is scheduled to take place on the same night as game 7 of the Stanley Cup Finals, which of course the Vegas Golden Knights will play in. If Washington wins tonight, and if the finals go 7 games, that game will be in Vegas. Not sure if anyone cares but the city will be complete madness that evening if that’s the case.

uh, how will this impact hotel prices? That's all I want to know. lol

Winter Is Coming
05-23-2018, 07:53 PM
Hard to say but I’d guess it will cause an increase. Game 7 is never a guarantee so I think you’ll see a lot of people book and then cancel if the series ends without going 7. Game 6 will be Sunday night so a bit of a buffer for prices to drop again if you’re looking at booking last minute. Then again they could seriously spike after Sunday if it does go 7 games.

But the rink only holds about 20k people so I don’t think you’ll see a huge influx like you would if it was a super bowl or final four game or the like. Unless people come to town just to be in the city for the atmosphere and potential post game victory party.

TheRealNs1
05-23-2018, 08:35 PM
thanks. Worse comes to worse I'll just forgo the hotel room and book a morning massage and decompress at the Aria spa.

"Hi, can you just focus on my neck for the next hour? I went to a NIN show last night"

sick among the pure
05-24-2018, 01:07 AM
My friend (who is going with me) and I were actually just talking about this tonight. There's a potential for a Stanley Cup parade while we're there, especially if Vegas sweeps the first 4 games of the series. Which, both of us being from Buffalo, would be cool. Because it's the only way we will ever see the cup.

Who all here went for the VIP floor ticket? I plan on hanging with people in the normal GA line until the VIP ticket booth opens, so hopefully I'll get to meet all of you guys either way.

spahn
05-24-2018, 01:33 PM
would anyone mind picking up a show/tour specific litho/poster for the vegas shows? I can paypal over the funds immediately after purchase + s/h.

SaintRik
05-24-2018, 03:24 PM
If anyone is still looking, I have two GA tickets to the June 13 show that I'd like to resell.

Got these during the pre-sale - long before NIN had a SF Bay Area show booked for 2018, and I'd love to save on the flights/hotel. They are PDF tickets from AXS.

I'm selling for exactly what was paid. $102 per ticket ($78.44 + $16.50 "Convenience Fee" + $7.06 "L.E.T.") PayPal preferred.

Please PM me here. I'd greatly prefer to sell here to a fan than on Craig's List. Thanks!

sick among the pure
05-24-2018, 03:51 PM
would anyone mind picking up a show/tour specific litho/poster for the vegas shows? I can paypal over the funds immediately after purchase + s/h.

I can't guarantee I'll be able to grab one, since I have a GA ticket I don't dare get posters before the show, so it'll depend on what's left at the merch after. If there are some, I'll gladly grab an extra for you.

Winter Is Coming
05-24-2018, 04:17 PM
My friend (who is going with me) and I were actually just talking about this tonight. There's a potential for a Stanley Cup parade while we're there, especially if Vegas sweeps the first 4 games of the series. Which, both of us being from Buffalo, would be cool. Because it's the only way we will ever see the cup.

Who all here went for the VIP floor ticket? I plan on hanging with people in the normal GA line until the VIP ticket booth opens, so hopefully I'll get to meet all of you guys either way.

If Vegas wins in Game 6 on Sunday, I'm 100% sure the parade will be during one of the days I'm in town (most of us on here), probably wednesday or Thursday. But if it goes 7 games the parade is probably Friday or Saturday (since there's not travel home to worry about for the Knights). Unfortunately I fly out Saturday. If Vegas sweeps I'd bet the parade is over long before most of us make it to town as Game 4 is June 4th and the parade won't be more than 3-4 days after the last game. I'd also bet we miss it if Vegas wins in 5 games.

Except how does a parade in Vegas work? Won't it be 110 outside? I'd die if I was outside for any extended period of time without shade/AC in the middle of the day. Would they do it at night?

sick among the pure
05-24-2018, 05:43 PM
Except how does a parade in Vegas work? Won't it be 110 outside? I'd die if I was outside for any extended period of time without shade/AC in the middle of the day. Would they do it at night?

I can only imagine a parade in Vegas at night would be a sight to see!

oldschool
05-25-2018, 01:32 PM
I have an extra floor ticket I’m looking to sell or if someone has an extra ticket for one of the December LA shows I’d trade.

implanted_microchip
05-25-2018, 04:06 PM
They would have announced an opener by now if there was gonna be one, right?

sick among the pure
05-25-2018, 05:41 PM
They would have announced an opener by now if there was gonna be one, right?
My guess is either it will be a surprise when we get there, or more likely, no opener. So excited!

spahn
05-29-2018, 08:27 AM
I can't guarantee I'll be able to grab one, since I have a GA ticket I don't dare get posters before the show, so it'll depend on what's left at the merch after. If there are some, I'll gladly grab an extra for you.

Awesome, thanks!

implanted_microchip
05-30-2018, 10:06 AM
2 weeks!!!

I’ve been so stressed out and had to work my ass off to afford these shows and they’re the only thing I’ve been looking forward to all summer. I cannot fucking wait. All I’ve done every day for months is remind myself that when I’m at the venue and the show’s about to start none of my problems are going to matter to me, NIN live is the biggest stress release I’ve ever experienced. These shows are going to be a total blast and I can’t wait to meet more people from here, so far everyone I’ve run into have been some of the most gracious, friendly individuals I’ve ever met.

SaintRik
05-30-2018, 11:37 AM
I have two GA tickets to the June 13 show that I'd like to resell.

I'm selling for exactly what was paid. $102 per ticket ($78.44 + $16.50 "Convenience Fee" + $7.06 "L.E.T.") PayPal preferred.

Please PM me here. I'd greatly prefer to sell here to a fan than on Craig's List. Thanks!

sick among the pure
05-30-2018, 08:28 PM
And QueenKwong will be our opener. (https://twitter.com/QueenKwong/status/1001969236812713985)
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Dee1swVX0AENMtM.jpg

Papagolash
05-30-2018, 11:15 PM
Fucking love that cat.

Sarah K
05-31-2018, 12:50 AM
Man. I had my hopes up for no opener.

m0reta
05-31-2018, 01:16 AM
Ha! Getting 2005 flashbacks over here. But excited to see what she brings since the 2009 LA shows.

JessicaSarahS
05-31-2018, 11:50 AM
Fucking love that cat.

Me too! :D I still remember her episode on My Cat From Hell with Minibar!

AJWilde
06-02-2018, 12:50 AM
This will be my first GA floor show to see. I'm going by myself and I'm really lost about everything. Any pointers or tips I need to know about before I line up for the show?

Winter Is Coming
06-02-2018, 01:49 PM
Not really. Be prepared to sit and wait for a few hours. People were nice last time while we waited in the hallway and would save your spot if you wanted to go for a beverage or some food. Make sure you know what items are banned in the venue (e-cigs for example) so you don't get caught up at the last second needing make a trip back to your hotel room.

Line up in October started pretty early. I didn't arrive until mid afternoon and still snagged a decent spot in line. Probably wouldn't have been close enough to get rail (especially when you factor in VIP GA) but got in early enough I got the spot I wanted.

fillow
06-02-2018, 02:36 PM
I would say, don't cling too much on the nice viewing spot that you occupied before the actual show starts. You know, that spot where you can see the stage perfectly in between the heads of two annoyingly tall guys. Once the music starts, you (and them too) will get swayed left or right in 0.000003 seconds.

heavenly_bearded
06-02-2018, 03:01 PM
You know, that spot where you can see the stage perfectly in between the heads of two annoyingly tall guys.
That's me and miyan on the rail. Sorry, not sorry.

sick among the pure
06-04-2018, 02:02 AM
If anyone ends up behind/around me, the mohawk is very soft, and it's short now because I'm getting older, you don't have to worry about it. Edit: And I'm not tall, so no worries there.
I'm thinking about doing something I've never done, and if they have that sleeveless Bad Witch tank top, I might buy a shirt and wear it during the show. I wanted to wear NIN shirts while I'm in Vegas but I'm seeing 104* and I do not do heat like that so I'm going to have to go tank top (and they always only sell women's tank tops). I really wish it would cool down to only double digits while I'm there lol.

TheRealNs1
06-04-2018, 02:24 PM
I'm led to believe that this venue has tiered sections similar to the Wiltern. Given that, if I don't get in line early enough for rail, what's the best play to get "as close to soundboard with a good view" as possible? Does that mean the very back of the first section, or the very front of the 2nd section?

I was in the balcony last time I was at this venue so I have no idea what the incline/format of the lower section is like.

TheBang
06-05-2018, 12:28 AM
I'm led to believe that this venue has tiered sections similar to the Wiltern. Given that, if I don't get in line early enough for rail, what's the best play to get "as close to soundboard with a good view" as possible? Does that mean the very back of the first section, or the very front of the 2nd section?
Hopefully, these pictures help give you a sense of the venue:

https://media-cdn.tripadvisor.com/media/photo-s/06/09/fc/83/the-joint.jpg
https://media-cdn.tripadvisor.com/media/photo-s/06/09/fc/84/the-joint.jpg
http://www.solotech.us/img/pics/B_Theaters_04.jpg
http://thetraveljoint.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/the-joint-at-the-hard-rock-hotel-in-las-vegas.jpg
https://media.lasvegasweekly.com/img/photos/2008/12/11/Joint_stage_t1000.jpg?c76bf34eada957f64a0b14990027 a576ff9bf379

The front section in front of the soundboard is all open and flat. From the soundboard to the back of the room, it's a gentle slope with numerous sections separated by rails. If you get the rail to either side of the soundboard, you'll have a slightly elevated position over the main floor. But I think those rail positions fill up fast.

TheRealNs1
06-05-2018, 12:18 PM
thanks, that must be the most gentle incline ever.

brotha52
06-06-2018, 05:36 AM
1 week to go. Getting hyped. Hoping they play "No NIN Titty".

nlemeshka
06-06-2018, 11:20 AM
Really looking forward to this show! I know I posted previously, but somehow I still have an extra pair of tickets (my friend and I inadvertently both bought tickets for this night), so if you hear of anyone looking send them my way. I have either a pair of GA floor or GA Balcony.

Thanks for for the info on the venue, @the bang. I had seen some contradicting info on the setup.

sick among the pure
06-06-2018, 03:34 PM
Anyone who has been to this venue before, the lineup will be indoors, right? Because high of 107 now, I don't really want to be waiting outside in that.

Nellyrific
06-06-2018, 03:42 PM
Anyone who has been to this venue before, the lineup will be indoors, right? Because high of 107 now, I don't really want to be waiting outside in that.

Yes, thankfully you line up inside.

m0reta
06-06-2018, 07:03 PM
One week!!

TheRealNs1
06-06-2018, 07:05 PM
current cheap hotel pricing: palace station is ~45/night, luxor is ~55/night. Add $35 resort fee to either.

HRH is something stupid like $160/night.

oldschool
06-06-2018, 10:27 PM
I'm still looking to unload this ticket. Just looking for the $102 that I paid. PM me if you are interested!

I have an extra floor ticket I’m looking to sell or if someone has an extra ticket for one of the December LA shows I’d trade.

TheBang
06-06-2018, 11:22 PM
Silver Sevens Casino is $24 on Wed. night. $50 for Friday and $70 for Sat. Resort fee is $23.80/night. If you want to book Wed. - Sun, you'll have to do 2 diff reservations, because I don't think they have a single room type available for all 5 nights.

The nice thing about Silver Sevens is that it's directly across the street from Hard Rock Hotel.

Damage
06-07-2018, 07:21 PM
Does anyone know if this venue allows poster tubes for posters? Should i bother bringing one ? Or will they make me throw it away at the door.

TheRealNs1
06-07-2018, 07:38 PM
Silver Sevens Casino is $24 on Wed. night. $50 for Friday and $70 for Sat. Resort fee is $23.80/night. If you want to book Wed. - Sun, you'll have to do 2 diff reservations, because I don't think they have a single room type available for all 5 nights.

The nice thing about Silver Sevens is that it's directly across the street from Hard Rock Hotel.

thanks for the protip, now I'll have to decide if I want a cheap hotel room, or if I want to be able to eat at Oyster Bar and then go directly to my room.

sick among the pure
06-07-2018, 08:20 PM
Does anyone know if this venue allows poster tubes for posters? Should i bother bringing one ? Or will they make me throw it away at the door.

I plan on contacting the venue about a few things myself (if we will be allowed to line up early at the VIP ticket booth, if they actually care about wallet chains so I know to go out and buy a new wallet just for the show, if we will have access to the merch booth before doors open, and to thank them for being so helpful) I'll add that to the list and report back what I am told.

heavenly_bearded
06-07-2018, 09:02 PM
I plan on contacting the venue about a few things myself (if we will be allowed to line up early at the VIP ticket booth, if they actually care about wallet chains so I know to go out and buy a new wallet just for the show, if we will have access to the merch booth before doors open, and to thank them for being so helpful) I'll add that to the list and report back what I am told.

8 am is the earliest you can line up at vip. Though your tickets and lanyards will not be given to you until later. Unknown if they will do numbered wristbands yet. From what I'm told, there will be a merch booth set up in front of vip so you can grab merch and bring it up to your room and get back in line (if no wristbands).

Damage
06-07-2018, 09:36 PM

All useful information i would like to know as well ! Thanks for sharing ...

Damage
06-07-2018, 09:38 PM
8 am is the earliest you can line up at vip. Though your tickets and lanyards will not be given to you until later. Unknown if they will do numbered wristbands yet. From what I'm told, there will be a merch booth set up in front of vip so you can grab merch and bring it up to your room and get back in line (if no wristbands).

I thought there was only one line for GA and Vip go directly to Will call at a certain time? Does this mean there will be two lines?

Sarah K
06-07-2018, 10:47 PM
Will call for VIP opens an hour before doors. There is no need to line up unless you are fighting for the best spots. You can walk in an hour before the show and still be one of the first 50 through the door.

In October, we formed a separate line from the GA line. Our line was directly in front of the merch booth.

sick among the pure
06-08-2018, 11:56 AM
Will call for VIP opens an hour before doors. There is no need to line up unless you are fighting for the best spots. You can walk in an hour before the show and still be one of the first 50 through the door.

In October, we formed a separate line from the GA line. Our line was directly in front of the merch booth.

Yeah, I was mainly wondering about VIP lineup because I have friends in the regular GA line I wanted to hang out with but didn't want to miss that "perfect rail spot" (since I can only make it to one show, and you never know if you'll get to another GA show again the way these tours have been going the last few times around).

brotha52
06-08-2018, 01:35 PM
Any Magic: The Gathering nerds going to this show, I wanted to let you know there's a big Tournament happening Thursday-Sunday. It's Magic's 25th birthday so it's a pretty big party. If you're in town for a while and looking for a place indoors to escape the heat.
https://www.grandprixvegas.com

TheRealNs1
06-08-2018, 03:43 PM
yessss. I tap 2 mountains to create 2 red mana and cast 'PLAY THE PERFECT DRUG YOU FUCKS".

Sarah K
06-08-2018, 03:46 PM
I'm big mad about that because my ex just missed my graduation to take their little brother to a Magic tournament.

Wanna burn it.

ManBurning
06-08-2018, 04:04 PM
yessss. I tap 2 mountains to create 2 red mana and cast 'PLAY THE PERFECT DRUG YOU FUCKS".

They will. Don't worry. And it's that reason that starting next Wednesday, I am going have to officially stop coming to ETS until the shows I am attending are over. (June 22, 24, 25)

Why? Because there are a whole slew of new ETS members that just came out of NOWHERE in recent months that don't know the rules of the board. They keep creating new posts in the "NIN" or "Tour" megathreads when there are specific sub threads to keep them to. I have a feeling someone with a register date of May 2018 with a total post count of 2 is going to create a new thread called "They Played the Perfect Drug Live" or something stupid, spoiling it for everyone!!

I really don't want to hide from ETS for 10 days, but I have no other choice. I don't trust all the new people that sprung up on of the blue since Bad Witch was announced and more importantly, since that story about Trent being a member here went viral.

sick among the pure
06-08-2018, 04:32 PM
They will. Don't worry. And it's that reason that starting next Wednesday, I am going have to officially stop coming to ETS until the shows I am attending are over. (June 22, 24, 25)

Why? Because there are a whole slew of new ETS members that just came out of NOWHERE in recent months that don't know the rules of the board. They keep creating new posts in the "NIN" or "Tour" megathreads when there are specific sub threads to keep them to. I have a feeling someone with a register date of May 2018 with a total post count of 2 is going to create a new thread called "They Played the Perfect Drug Live" or something stupid, spoiling it for everyone!!

I really don't want to hide from ETS for 10 days, but I have no other choice. I don't trust all the new people that sprung up on of the blue since Bad Witch was announced and more importantly, since that story about Trent being a member here went viral.

I'll just text you the setlist and a few pics ;)

Joking aside, I've had to do that before. Right now I'm actually avoiding anything from Bad Witch so I have the potential of hearing the new songs live first. Spotify's random "let's throw other songs into this playlist that don't belong" almost got me to listen to God Break Down The Door, but I heard that sexy sax and was able to hit skip after only 5 seconds or so.

TheRealNs1
06-08-2018, 04:38 PM
man, I can't believe we're less than a week away O_O

ManBurning
06-08-2018, 05:30 PM
I'll just text you the setlist and a few pics ;)

Joking aside, I've had to do that before. Right now I'm actually avoiding anything from Bad Witch so I have the potential of hearing the new songs live first. Spotify's random "let's throw other songs into this playlist that don't belong" almost got me to listen to God Break Down The Door, but I heard that sexy sax and was able to hit skip after only 5 seconds or so.

I'm in the same boat. Thought I was the only one that didn't cave to listen to God break down the door. I came close though. I started it up when the YouTube vid came out and listened to like 3 seconds and then shut it off and told myself no. I haven't even thought about it since. The first 24-48 hrs of a new song being released is the hardest because everywhere you go on the internet everyone is talking about it. After the hype dies down, it gets easier. I want to experience the Bad Witch tracks live for the first time as well.

I'm not too concerned about seeing which bad witch songs show up on the setlist (because they don't mean anything to me at this point), I'm just concerned about spoilers of songs that have never been played live before possibly showing up. If Sunspots, Demon Seed, The Perfect Drug or AATCHB show up on this tour I might have an aneurysm lol.

I've got a good feeling about something rare popping up on this tour though, not sure why. But I have a good hutch he's gonna bust out something rare from the back catalog.

Nellyrific
06-08-2018, 05:34 PM
I'm in the same boat. Thought I was the only one that didn't cave to listen to God break down the door. I came close though. I started it up when the YouTube vid came out and listened to like 3 seconds and then shut it off and told myself no. I haven't even thought about it since. The first 24-48 hrs of a new song being released is the hardest because everywhere you go on the internet everyone is talking about it. After the hype dies down, it gets easier. I want to experience the Bad Witch tracks live for the first time as well.

I'm not too concerned about seeing which bad witch songs show up on the setlist (because they don't mean anything to me at this point), I'm just concerned about spoilers of songs that have never been played live before possibly showing up. If Sunspots, Demon Seed, The Perfect Drug or AATCHB show up on this tour I might have an aneurysm lol.

I've got a good feeling about something rare popping up on this tour though, not sure why. But I have a good hutch he's gonna bust out something rare from the back catalog.

I honestly don’t mind seeing the spoilers but I DO get upset when I see that a particular song I like is being played live that tour and it isn’t played the night I have tickets. Just a little heartbreak [emoji23]

Winter Is Coming
06-08-2018, 05:50 PM

Haven't listened to a single second of the new song. But I've enjoyed reading the thread and imagining what it might sound like based on the descriptions. I have tried, and failed, on several occasions to avoid new music until the concert but I just can't do it. The album coming out after the Vegas shows helps because it is only 1 song i have to avoid. Only 5 more days and I'll have made it.

ManBurning
06-08-2018, 06:05 PM
I honestly don’t mind seeing the spoilers but I DO get upset when I see that a particular song I like is being played live that tour and it isn’t played the night I have tickets. Just a little heartbreak [emoji23]

Yeah, that's pretty damn upsetting as well. I feel for the east coast folks on the tension tour that never got "all the love in the world" that song is in my top 10 NIN songs for sure. I'm really thankful I got to hear it live.

Actually, that song is the perfect example of what I was talking about above about getting a "rare" song spoiled. I was avoiding the setlists on that tour, but the Internet exploded once that song was played and you couldn't avoid the spoiler if you tried.

Assuming the same thing will happen if "The Perfect Drug" gets played. It won't be a matter of just staying away from ETS, anywhere you go on the net will implode if that song is played live. I should just embrace that if that song gets played in Vegas, the cat is going to be let out of the bag really fucking fast.

Nellyrific
06-08-2018, 06:19 PM
Yeah, that's pretty damn upsetting as well. I feel for the east coast folks on the tension tour that never got "all the love in the world" that song is in my top 10 NIN songs for sure. I'm really thankful I got to hear it live.

Actually, that song is the perfect example of what I was talking about above about getting a "rare" song spoiled. I was avoiding the setlists on that tour, but the Internet exploded once that song was played and you couldn't avoid the spoiler if you tried.

Assuming the same thing will happen if "The Perfect Drug" gets played. It won't be a matter of just staying away from ETS, anywhere you go on the net will implode if that song is played live. I should just embrace that if that song gets played in Vegas, the cat is going to be let out of the bag really fucking fast.

This happened to me in 2007. When i saw that they were playing “we’re in this together” on the European tour I was so excited. I freaking love that song and I was going to see them at one of the Paris shows. They didn’t play it and I was pretty bummed but it was still great.

sick among the pure
06-08-2018, 09:56 PM

Yeah, that's pretty much guaranteed to happen to me with these Vegas shows, since I will only be in town for the first show. I know something amazing is going to happen Friday or Saturday, and I'll be back home in post-show depression.

Alexander DeLarge
06-09-2018, 12:35 PM
These hotel room prices suck and the "resort fees" add 30%. Fuck this, I'm doing an AirBNB Tuesday-Thursday. Anyone want to split? We could get them down to like $16/night and they're actually pretty nice. Send me a PM

streetman
06-09-2018, 06:45 PM
Anyone here making a long road trip down to Vegas?

Brokenfern
06-10-2018, 03:38 PM
Anyone interested in 2 tickets for this Wednesday? Face value of course. Trying really hard to make it but it doesn't look like I can. Very small chance that if I do go, I'll drive out at noon and drive back after the show.

What am I 21 again???

Oh, and if I do go, most likely just me so I would still have 1 ticket to sell.

NotoriousTIMP
06-10-2018, 05:27 PM
Hotel room booked at MGM (hello lazy river!) See you guys in 72 hours

sick among the pure
06-10-2018, 06:10 PM
Pre-packing my bag now, even though I don't fly out until first thing Tuesday morning. There are no words for how excited I am right now.

JessicaSarahS
06-11-2018, 12:25 AM
Hotel room booked at MGM (hello lazy river!) See you guys in 72 hours

Yes! See you there! Gonna spend most of my day in the lazy river. :D

SaintRik
06-11-2018, 03:02 PM
Anyone looking for 2 GA tickets still? I’ll happily sell below face value at this point. PM me here if interested.

icklekitty
06-11-2018, 03:35 PM
Once the show has happened please can someone post in the tour journal regarding whether there was a member of staff walking people into the venue as on recent tours? Thanks

sick among the pure
06-11-2018, 07:35 PM
Ok, just got off the phone with the box office, very nice guy chatted with me for a bit.

Tubes: they do not know if tubes will be allowed inside the venue, if not you will likely be able to leave it with their coat check area.

VIP LINE UP: NO. Do not expect to line up at the VIP ticket booth before it opens. It is a very small area, and security will escort people out if a crowd forms. We will be personally escorted into the venue.
I thanked him for his help and he will be passing along to his manager (who will meet with security pre-show) that there will likely be at least a handful of people who will want to line up for the VIP booth, even though we will all have an amazing spot on the rail, there will be people who care about specifically being right in front of their favorite bandmate and so they will want to be first or as close to it as possible.

Their rules for what is/isn't allowed in is strictly enforced, so I had to go out and buy a cheap non-chained wallet.

heavenly_bearded
06-11-2018, 07:38 PM
Beautiful

sick among the pure
06-11-2018, 07:41 PM
I kinda wish I hadn't already booked my hotel before getting my VIP ticket, I feel like staying at the same place as the show would be an amazing time.

laststepdown
06-11-2018, 09:50 PM
i just got a HRH room because i have never been to vegas and i'm not good in social places also i'm already having major anxiety set in.

FULLMETAL
06-11-2018, 10:43 PM
Oh, that's a good reminder to check if the casino printed up any NIN gambling chips.

TheRealNs1
06-11-2018, 11:25 PM
FS: Single GA for $75, anyone?

sick among the pure
06-11-2018, 11:54 PM
Oh, that's a good reminder to check if the casino printed up any NIN gambling chips.
Report back, I’d totally get one as a keepsake!

TheBang
06-12-2018, 02:22 AM
FYI, it looks like axs.com has released all remaining tickets. There are GA Floor tickets available for all 3 nights, as well as reserved Table and Suite tickets.

TheRealNs1
06-12-2018, 02:34 AM
FYI, it looks like axs.com has released all remaining tickets. There are GA Floor tickets available for all 3 nights, as well as reserved Table and Suite tickets.

seated balcony sold out for 6/13. ticket on the suite dropped by $100.

Damage
06-12-2018, 03:00 AM
Ok, just got off the phone with the box office, very nice guy chatted with me for a bit.

Tubes: they do not know if tubes will be allowed inside the venue, if not you will likely be able to leave it with their coat check area.

VIP LINE UP: NO. Do not expect to line up at the VIP ticket booth before it opens. It is a very small area, and security will escort people out if a crowd forms. We will be personally escorted into the venue.
I thanked him for his help and he will be passing along to his manager (who will meet with security pre-show) that there will likely be at least a handful of people who will want to line up for the VIP booth, even though we will all have an amazing spot on the rail, there will be people who care about specifically being right in front of their favorite bandmate and so they will want to be first or as close to it as possible.

Their rules for what is/isn't allowed in is strictly enforced, so I had to go out and buy a cheap non-chained wallet.

Thanks for checking ... i really wish they would just decide, yes we will let them in or no. Anyway thanks for trying, worse case "i will throw it away" but really hoping for some cool event specific posters this time out.

Also wish they would just have an answer about the line question or they would let VIPs line up in general line then go down the line and pull the VIPs out as then walk to the back of the line that way first one there gets preferred spot and down the line.

Excited! Can't wait.

Damage
06-12-2018, 03:01 AM
Report back, I’d totally get one as a keepsake!

Same!!!!

TheRealNs1
06-12-2018, 03:48 AM
K I upgraded my ticket so I need my existing one gone. $60, this is a digital ticket from NIN presale.

New twist: I am willing to package this up, 1 NIN 6/13 LV ticket AND 1 Palladium ticket for either 12/11 or 12/12 for $200. Palladium ticket is a physical world presale ticket.

sick among the pure
06-12-2018, 05:00 AM
Just boarded my flight. Holy shit I am flying across the country and about to see NIN again! Only this band could possibly get me to do this shit.

Swykk
06-12-2018, 08:37 AM
Have a good time, everyone! Hopefully there will be some pleasant surprises in the setlists.

Sarah K
06-12-2018, 09:13 AM
Waiting in godforsaken JFK.

So excited for this. See y'all in line tomorrow!

implanted_microchip
06-12-2018, 10:55 AM
My flight felt effortless. If anyone wants to hang, let me know! This is going to be a great week.

TheRealNs1
06-12-2018, 11:27 AM
jesus christ, why do I always fall for the presale NIN vegas ticket bullshit.

Winter Is Coming
06-12-2018, 11:46 AM
Just checked in for my flight. Tomorrow can't get here fast enough.

iddiride
06-12-2018, 12:55 PM
My buddy can't make it into town for this show so I now have an extra single ticket. Just looking to get back what I paid for it, OBO.

Reserved / Section 304. PM me if interested and we can meet up before the show tomorrow.

The Doctor
06-12-2018, 02:56 PM
Looks like Queen Kwong is opening the Vegas shows. Just checked the ticket page and that’s what it says... pardon if this has already been covered but hadn’t seen it discussed. How is she? I’m unfamiliar...

TheRealNs1
06-12-2018, 03:05 PM
Looks like Queen Kwong is opening the Vegas shows. Just checked the ticket page and that’s what it says... pardon if this has already been covered but hadn’t seen it discussed. How is she? I’m unfamiliar...

checked it out this morning on streaming and sounds like one of the more accessible openers

sick among the pure
06-12-2018, 05:03 PM
Update on VIP line: seriously don’t try to line up at all.

”I do not offer a line system or pass out numbers. I have 50 VIP GA guests that will enter before the regular GA line. I organize the line of everyone 15 minutes before the doors open. It is a very large stage and all my guests will be inside within 2 minutes from first to last.”

TheRealNs1
06-12-2018, 05:35 PM
on praise jesus I sold my GA ticket for $60 on Stubhub. That makes the final cost of this table seat something like $190 - considering it was a $550 seat 2 weeks ago and I no longer have to spend 3 hours in line, I feel good with that price.

RJK
06-12-2018, 07:45 PM
Update on VIP line: seriously don’t try to line up at all.

”I do not offer a line system or pass out numbers. I have 50 VIP GA guests that will enter before the regular GA line. I organize the line of everyone 15 minutes before the doors open. It is a very large stage and all my guests will be inside within 2 minutes from first to last.”When I got this email earlier I had the biggest grin flash across my face! Seeing GA NIN without waiting in a line all day!

sick among the pure
06-12-2018, 09:02 PM
When I got this email earlier I had the biggest grin flash across my face! Seeing GA NIN without waiting in a line all day!

Yeah, I can guarantee she sent that email because I asked, because I got a personal response that was similar but not as “PR language” just before that mass one.

m0reta
06-12-2018, 09:04 PM
I took pics of show ads!https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180613/a58bf4114fc4bf139e0ea91a0799fe8f.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180613/365301fcda4fce02b5285b7801d9062f.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180613/2be28a596f05e73bb686a790d8129f46.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180613/167cc779c29437db838d712b4ca5b3de.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

sick among the pure
06-12-2018, 09:29 PM
Guessing the signs are all at the Hard Rock, but where’s that print write up from?

m0reta
06-12-2018, 10:01 PM
Guessing the signs are all at the Hard Rock, but where’s that print write up from?

There's a local mag in the room. Called 'las vegas'. I just took a quick swipe and there it fell.

I'm totes 'borrowing' it for infinity!

elevenism
06-12-2018, 11:54 PM
Love and light to everyone traveling to and fro for these shows.
Be careful.

Damage
06-13-2018, 12:46 AM
I took pics of show ads!https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180613/a58bf4114fc4bf139e0ea91a0799fe8f.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180613/365301fcda4fce02b5285b7801d9062f.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180613/2be28a596f05e73bb686a790d8129f46.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180613/167cc779c29437db838d712b4ca5b3de.jpg

Nice shots! Exciting times! Can't wait. I'm driving in tomorrow morning.

sick among the pure
06-13-2018, 01:16 AM
Hey guys WE ARE GOING TO SEE NIN TOMORROW

suprefan
06-13-2018, 01:27 AM
Queen Kwong opened 2 of the ''final'' NIN shows in 09, she is a Trent favorite for sure.

streetman
06-13-2018, 01:55 AM
Hey guys WE ARE GOING TO SEE NIN TOMORROW

It doesn't even feel real to me that it's happening. Especially with how quiet it's been over the past 3 weeks or so.

laststepdown
06-13-2018, 05:55 AM
getting on a plane in just under 5 hours to see this show.
never been to vegas.
i hate planes.
i hate flying.
i really want to hear these new songs SO BAD.
i really don't want to travel this far just to hear closer.
but it is probably going to happen.
PLEASE just don't play closer, maybe just once?
i guess i'll get over it.

caca
06-13-2018, 07:41 AM
I’m jealous of you bastards who are going all three nights. I’m sitting out tonight’s festivities, but I’ll be there Friday and Saturday.

Tonight, the game of “will I successfully resist the urge to look at the set list/photos of the stage setup so that I’m surprised, or will I spoil it for myself” begins.

Vegas has placed the odds at 10:1 in favor of the latter.

Rubeninphoenix
06-13-2018, 07:51 AM
Today's the day. I'll be running to the airport here in about ~3.5 hours.

spahn
06-13-2018, 08:38 AM
Just popped in here to say that I am green with envy of all of you tonight. Have an awesome time!

innuendo141
06-13-2018, 10:30 AM
Have a great time everyone. Can't wait to check the setlist and reviews when I wake up tomorrow

Brokenfern
06-13-2018, 11:59 AM
Decided to make the drive. Leaving San Fernando Valley around noonish. Driving alone.... then driving right back after the show. Who dare question my loyalty to this band?!?! lol.

BTW, STILL HAVE 1 TICKET WILLING TO SELL FOR SUPER DUPER CHEAP!!!

sick among the pure
06-13-2018, 12:02 PM
Just called the box office, merch booth will open at 6. Looks like I’ll be changing my shirt there instead of running back across town to my hotel. Was really hoping it would be earlier so I could get my poster back to safety...

m0reta
06-13-2018, 12:06 PM
Hey for anyone coming over to The Joint early and is not VIP, just look for fellow w/ beard and another fellow in Cold Waves shirt. They are Scott and Eric respectively. They are numbering people to try to maintain an informal line somehow. :-)

nlemeshka
06-13-2018, 12:08 PM
Just saying, if you come across them pick me up one. I’m good for it!

m0reta
06-13-2018, 12:08 PM
Just called the box office, merch booth will open at 6. Looks like I’ll be changing my shirt there instead of running back across town to my hotel. Was really hoping it would be earlier so I could get my poster back to safety...You can keep stuff in my room. :-)

sick among the pure
06-13-2018, 12:14 PM
You can keep stuff in my room. :-)

Thats awesome, I’m grabbing a second poster for someone who PM’d me for one so that’d be really nice.

Winter Is Coming
06-13-2018, 12:29 PM
My fucking flight just got delayed by 4 hours. Guess I won’t be there until closer to 4 pm.

nmitchell86
06-13-2018, 01:02 PM
Yo! Can anyone post up info on the merch booth when you find anything out? i.e. Posters, shirts etc? Will their be posters only tonight? or if they will have posters on Friday and or Saturday? I'm missing tonight but will be their Friday and Saturday.