PDA

View Full Version : A Note to Teitan regarding the Panorama Stream

Helpmeiaminhell (is now in hell)
07-28-2017, 09:01 PM
Since this will most likely be the only pro shot of the 2017 tour (doubt Riot Fest gets streamed)....

Teitan,

PLEASE play "Something I Can Never Have' and 'Somewhat Damaged' during Panorama. Both of these songs will be highly appreciated by the diehards.

Kind regards

tony.parente
07-28-2017, 09:09 PM
Please play THTF, HLAH and Hurt at the end too. In that order if possible.

sick among the pure
07-28-2017, 09:12 PM
A Note to Teitan:

​hi.

nooneimportant
07-29-2017, 07:22 AM
Down In It or Dead Souls

sheepdean
07-29-2017, 08:30 AM
A note to teitan

Unblock me on twitter dude, it's been like 5 years

imail724
07-29-2017, 08:36 AM
Please play THTF, HLAH and Hurt at the end too. In that order if possible.Dude, I would KILL to hear these live just once before I die. Not gonna happen though :(

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

FULLMETAL
07-29-2017, 12:19 PM
Since this will most likely be the only pro shot of the 2017 tour (doubt Riot Fest gets streamed)....

Teitan,

PLEASE play "Something I Can Never Have' and 'Somewhat Damaged' during Panorama. Both of these songs will be highly appreciated by the diehards.

Kind regards

Die-hards can catch those songs on the "Beside You In Time" DVD/HD-DVD/Blu-Ray release.

I'd rather hear "The Idea of You," "Dear World," "This Isn't The Place," "Not Anymore," "The Background World," or "Sunspots" if we're delving into the catalog.

Regardless, I'm happy to get a complete professional recording from this round of Festival performances.

slave2thewage
07-29-2017, 12:38 PM
A note to teitan:

A#

_T_B_W_
07-29-2017, 12:40 PM
Freebird

TheBang
07-29-2017, 12:59 PM
https://memecrunch.com/meme/BT02N/who-is-this/image.jpg

botley
07-29-2017, 01:21 PM
This thread is so cute.

ItsJustDave
07-29-2017, 04:56 PM
Any typical performer could pander to the audience in attendance at the show.

An even better one would pander to those watching the stream at home.

But, a real performer will pander to those that are neither at the show nor watching the stream.

Bonus points if they don't even know who you are

RJK
07-29-2017, 11:13 PM
A note to teitan

Unblock me on twitter dude, it's been like 5 yearsIs there a story here that I should already know?

Helpmeiaminhell (is now in hell)
07-30-2017, 01:24 AM
I think people actually made the mistake of thinking this post was serious, rather than in jest...With that said, whatever the fuck he plays is cool by me....except for THTF

pretty.hate.machine
07-30-2017, 01:47 AM
I have never heard Mr. Self Destruct live. Do it at Red Rocks plz.

ManBurning
07-30-2017, 04:45 AM
I just want "She's Gone Away" to finally make it into the encore at least at one of these shows!

Please just play the full 3 song Encore instead of just Hurt!

sheepdean
07-30-2017, 05:24 AM
Is there a story here that I should already know?
I did a thing

Prettybrokenspiral
07-30-2017, 05:31 AM
lolz

Teitan doesn't give af what any of us want, think, feel, etc.

We are servants to his profession. Dude's last login was over six months ago. He's got much better things to do -- such as constructing brain-melting brilliance like All Time Low -- than read our bullshit..

katara
07-30-2017, 05:37 AM
The mere existence of this topic means that neither of those songs will be played.

tony.parente
07-30-2017, 08:58 AM
lolz

Teitan doesn't give af what any of us want, think, feel, etc.

We are servants to his profession. Dude's last login was over six months ago. He's got much better things to do -- such as constructing brain-melting brilliance like All Time Low -- than read our bullshit..

And the beautifully crafted Deviation$ release.

wunderpanda
07-30-2017, 08:49 PM

Teitan,

Kind regards

Well you got one of them so far :D

m0reta
07-30-2017, 09:10 PM
Please play "EVERYTHING"!!

/keeping the dream alive

tony.parente
07-30-2017, 09:35 PM
Please play THTF, HLAH and Hurt at the end too. In that order if possible.

Wow thanks buddy, you're a real pal!

neorev
07-30-2017, 10:01 PM
Dear teitan,

I love Hurt, but please drop it from the live setlist... at least as THE closer. It's an amazing track, but man what a bummer to end a show on. I've seen you live 5 times and it has become just too predictable and just too much of a downer to end an amazing show on. Anything but Hurt as a closer. Perhaps better to have a few powerful tracks to choose from and swap around and close with depending on your mood. I'm not one of those audience members who expect and want hits all of the time. Personally I rather be surprised than appeased at a concert. I know many folks just want the hits or specific tracks, but not me. It'd be nice to hear a certain song, but not a deal breaker if it's not played. It's funner to be taken off guard and that "oh I was not expecting this" feeling. But that's me. I mean no offense either. Just my own viewpoint. You sounded great on the Panorama live stream. The new tracks sound amazing live.

Tyson
07-30-2017, 10:10 PM
Wow thanks buddy, you're a real pal!

This made me laugh. My wife didn't know the stream was live and asked me to run an errand. When I got back I sarcastically said, "Thanks for making me miss the end!" When she realized it was live I said, "Doesn't matter. It was a festival. He prolly just played THTF, HLAH and Hurt."

theimage13
08-01-2017, 07:02 AM
Y'know...from the Webster Hall setlist, it sure seems like Teitan was doing a little reading here. No log in for six months =/= not skimming the board.