PDA

View Full Version : 2017.10.21 - Sacramento, CA @ Aftershock Festival

TheBang
06-07-2017, 10:04 PM
https://consequenceofsound.files.wordpress.com/2017/06/aftershock-17.jpg?quality=80&w=500

ManBurning
06-09-2017, 04:56 AM
Well, I took the plunge and booked a non-refundable hotel for this tonight. Guess I'm going to the show! Been set on it all week since I saw the announcement.
Just need to secure a ticket when it goes on sale.

Rubeninphoenix
06-09-2017, 11:51 AM
Totally buying a ticket when they go live today. Still not sold on the following day though because for as much as I'd love to see Ozzy & Zakk Wylde, the rest seems kinda meh to me (Manson included).

TheRealNs1
06-09-2017, 12:30 PM
Anyone have experience with VIP @ Aftershock? Will they sell out?

virushopper
06-09-2017, 02:04 PM
Got my ticket! yay!

Anyone have experience with VIP @ Aftershock?
Get it and tell us!

Rubeninphoenix
06-09-2017, 02:04 PM
Just got VIP for Saturday! LET'S DO THIS!!!!!

TheRealNs1
06-09-2017, 02:12 PM
Welp, hope VIP doesn't sell out for my friend.

Ticket
Quantity
Price

Saturday VIP Ticket
$309.00

Service Fees:
$27.60

Ruined
06-09-2017, 02:12 PM
Managed to grab general admission tickets for Saturday. Can't wait!

ManBurning
06-09-2017, 02:23 PM
Got my weekend pass. Guess I am officially going. Now the question is.... don't peek at the setlist in July or not. Could I stay away from it for 3 months straight?

Totally buying a ticket when they go live today. Still not sold on the following day though because for as much as I'd love to see Ozzy & Zakk Wylde, the rest seems kinda meh to me (Manson included).

Friday is definitely the day that shines through here. I would have skipped Sunday if I were going alone. But my girlfriend is coming with me and there are tons of bands she likes on Sunday (Ozzy, Halestorm, In this moment, New Years day... basically metal bands for girls, lol....). Ozzy is OK, I've seen him 3 times now, twice solo and once with Sabbath. He has yet to impress me with any of his shows. I saw him with Rob Zombie about 10 years ago, and Zombie went on first and absolutely CRUSHED Ozzy. Ozzy was scuffling around the stage in his sweatpants, mooning the crowd, reading from a teleprompter, and this was 10 years ago! How bad could he possibly be now? haha.

I'll still check out Manson though. See how much of a train wreck he is this time. A Bad Manson show is always worth it for the lolz.

Just got VIP for Saturday! LET'S DO THIS!!!!!

Welp, hope VIP doesn't sell out for my friend.

Ticket
Quantity
Price

Saturday VIP Ticket

$309.00

Service Fees:
$27.60

I would have loved to have experienced the VIP show. Couldn't justify spending that kinda coin though. Especially on the weekend pass. If I were just going for Saturday, by myself, I probably would have splurged and went with VIP as well.

Yep, you paid the same price as me for my 2 GA weekend passes as your single day VIP.... daaaamn....
And I have to convert my funds to Canadian on top of that.

2 weekend passes in Canadian dollars are $443.71

Rubeninphoenix
06-09-2017, 02:27 PM
Got my weekend pass. Guess I am officially going. Now the question is.... don't peek at the setlist in July or not. Could I stay away from it for 3 months straight?

Friday is definitely the day that shines through here. I would have skipped Sunday if I were going alone. But my girlfriend is coming with me and there are tons of bands she likes on Sunday (Ozzy, Halestorm, In this moment, New Years day... basically metal bands for girls, lol....). Ozzy is OK, I've seen him 3 times now, twice solo and once with Sabbath. He has yet to impress me with any of his shows. I saw him with Rob Zombie about 10 years ago, and Zombie went on first and absolutely CRUSHED Ozzy. Ozzy was scuffling around the stage in his sweatpants, mooning the crowd, reading from a teleprompter, and this was 10 years ago! How bad could he possibly be now? haha.

I'll still check out Manson though. See how much of a train wreck he is this time. A Bad Manson show is always worth it for the lolz.

I would have loved to have experienced the VIP show. Couldn't justify spending that kinda coin though. Especially on the weekend pass. If I were just going for Saturday, by myself, I probably would have splurged and went with VIP as well.Exactly my justification for going VIP, single & just the one day. If I do end up pulling the trigger on Sunday, it'll be GA. Actually, I don't really know Halestorm that well but I do have a shit ton of respect for Lzzy Hale, so I would check them out.

TheRealNs1
06-09-2017, 02:28 PM
Yep, you paid the same price as me for my 2 GA weekend passes as your single day VIP.... daaaamn....

My wife is physically disabled so I'll pay the extra $60 to cut through the middle to the next stage, otherwise I would've just gone GA.

ManBurning
06-09-2017, 02:35 PM
Exactly my justification for going VIP, single & just the one day. If I do end up pulling the trigger on Sunday, it'll be GA. Actually, I don't really know Halestorm that well but I do have a shit ton of respect for Lzzy Hale, so I would check them out.

Between all the bands listed on Sunday, Halestorm is probably the only one that really interests me enough. Manson and Ozzy, well, were legends, Wish I could say still are.
Ozzy surprisingly has it a bit more together than Manson. It'll still be a fun time. I've seen Steel Panther before, and they are always a riot and a half.

Rubeninphoenix
06-09-2017, 02:39 PM
Between all the bands listed on Sunday, Halestorm is probably the only one that really interests me enough. Manson and Ozzy, well, were legends, Wish I could say still are.
Ozzy surprisingly has it a bit more together than Manson. It'll still be a fun time. I've seen Steel Panther before, and they are always a riot and a half.Good thing is, I have plenty of time to mull it over (although curiosity will end up killing me just for the whole "What are the odds Manson is completely fucked up" fun).

ManBurning
06-09-2017, 02:45 PM
I just want to know if anything special is going to happen at either Manson or NIN's show because of what was written on NIN.com about "Manson being the next night"
That of course could mean nothing. Friend of mine said "TR knows better than to miss an opportunity to troll the internet, this was that opportunity" So it could just mean nothing. But if I didn't go and something happened I'd be kicking myself for missing it. Maybe Manson and Ozzy will do something too? I just think the options are endless with this lineup. Maynard, Trent, Manson and Ozzy all at the same festival? Something's gotta go down!

I just hope he drops his new bloody record by then. I don't want to hear: The Beautiful People, Sweet Dreams, New shit, or any of the only 7 singles he has played exclusively for the last 5 years. Bust out the deep cuts already! I know that's asking too much for a deep cut at a festival, so I'm just hoping for a new song or 2 or 3 at least.

TheRealNs1
06-09-2017, 02:47 PM
Ozzy surprisingly has it a bit more together than Manson. It'll still be a fun time. I've seen Steel Panther before, and they are always a riot and a half.

Isn't Ozzy's whole thing this year the reunion w/ Zakk?

ManBurning
06-09-2017, 02:57 PM
Isn't Ozzy's whole thing this year the reunion w/ Zakk?

You do believe to be correct.

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/ozzy-osbourne-and-zakk-wylde-reunite-for-2017-tour/

So for that reason alone, maybe he won't completely suck. But I know i've seen them perform together before, at least if my memory serves me correct.
I forget what show it was I saw in 2002 or 2003. One of them.

spiralout
06-09-2017, 05:40 PM
Picked up weekend VIP tickets this morning. October can't come soon enough!

armogi
06-11-2017, 02:34 AM
I'm in too, I'm weak, couldn't resist:)

bobbie solo
06-11-2017, 03:34 AM
I just want to know if anything special is going to happen at either Manson or NIN's show because of what was written on NIN.com about "Manson being the next night"
That of course could mean nothing. Friend of mine said "TR knows better than to miss an opportunity to troll the internet, this was that opportunity" So it could just mean nothing. But if I didn't go and something happened I'd be kicking myself for missing it. Maybe Manson and Ozzy will do something too? I just think the options are endless with this lineup. Maynard, Trent, Manson and Ozzy all at the same festival? Something's gotta go down!

I just hope he drops his new bloody record by then. I don't want to hear: The Beautiful People, Sweet Dreams, New shit, or any of the only 7 singles he has played exclusively for the last 5 years. Bust out the deep cuts already! I know that's asking too much for a deep cut at a festival, so I'm just hoping for a new song or 2 or 3 at least.

Nothing special will happen between any of the people you mentioned. Not trying to be a dick, just don't want you or anyone else to get your hopes up. Maynard, MM & esp. Ozzy do not do anything out of the ordinary anymore, and there will be no time for any of them to rehearse anything beforehand. And with Manson, he's an alcoholic so why would Trent risk him being in any way competent enough to perform, esp. when you watch his last few years of live performances.

Furthermore, Trent is using these sporadic festival performances to enhance whatever his grand plan is this year with these EP's. There are so few of them for a reason, and it's not to get up there & experiment with artists to break up the monotony of months and months of touring. It's part of the mission (and to make a ton of $ as a headliner).

bobbie solo
06-11-2017, 03:48 AM
Furthermore, APC & NIN are gonna prolly play at the same time or damn close to it, so that's out. If there was some sort of collabo or appearance I could see, it would be something with Trent & El-P from RtJ (still unlikely). Also don't be surprised if Zack de la Rocha comes out with RtJ to do "Close Your Eyes (And Count to Fuck)" as that has happened ALOT, and this fest is in Cali, very close to where Zack lives.

Rubeninphoenix
06-11-2017, 05:09 AM
Furthermore, APC & NIN are gonna prolly play at the same time or damn close to it, so that's out. C'mon man...as Kendrick Lamar once said, "Don't kill my vibe".

ManBurning
06-12-2017, 03:18 AM
The sad thing is, he's right...

I just looked at set times from previous years. NIN and APC will be on opposite stages. APC will probably start around 45-50 mins before NIN does.

So, we CAN see them both, but we'll have to leave APC early...

Or, if you want a good spot for NIN, you'll be missing ALL of APC......... shit.... Now I wish APC was on Sunday.

TheRealNs1
06-12-2017, 08:00 PM
The 2016 schedule does not appear to have any major conflicts. Assuming NIN/RTJ are on the Monster Energy Stage and APC is on the Discovery Stage, and they structure it exactly like the Saturday below, we should be good?

http://metalexiles.com/uploads/3/4/0/7/34073883/aftershock-2016-band-schedule_orig.png

Rubeninphoenix
06-12-2017, 09:05 PM
The sad thing is, he's right...

I just looked at set times from previous years. NIN and APC will be on opposite stages. APC will probably start around 45-50 mins before NIN does.

So, we CAN see them both, but we'll have to leave APC early...

Or, if you want a good spot for NIN, you'll be missing ALL of APC......... shit.... Now I wish APC was on Sunday.Como se dice, fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu?

ManBurning
06-13-2017, 01:27 AM
The 2016 schedule does not appear to have any major conflicts. Assuming NIN/RTJ are on the Monster Energy Stage and APC is on the Discovery Stage, and they structure it exactly like the Saturday below, we should be good?

http://metalexiles.com/uploads/3/4/0/7/34073883/aftershock-2016-band-schedule_orig.png

If it is structured like this, I think we're golden.

I wouldn't imagine them wanting to conflict with the headliner anyway. My only gripe is staying around for all of APC, or heading over to the NIN stage early to get a good spot.

Smart thing to do would be skip APC altogether and wait at the NIN stage, but that's insane. I really want to see APC.

Now I see why you guys got the VIP tickets... you won't have to be chumps and wait for a good spot in front of the stage, well done!

TheRealNs1
06-13-2017, 11:36 AM
If it is structured like this, I think we're golden.

I wouldn't imagine them wanting to conflict with the headliner anyway. My only gripe is staying around for all of APC, or heading over to the NIN stage early to get a good spot.

Smart thing to do would be skip APC altogether and wait at the NIN stage, but that's insane. I really want to see APC.

Now I see why you guys got the VIP tickets... you won't have to be chumps and wait for a good spot in front of the stage, well done!

If APC's set is like their tour, you want to see the show, but you probably can leave with 10 minutes or so left. I mean the last 10 minutes are good, but they're slow, so skippable in a festival setting with NIN right after IMO.

and yeah, it's a shorter walk from stage A to stage B w/ VIP, so if you're only going 1 day, gotta maximize.

Sarah K
06-13-2017, 01:59 PM
Tech N9ne and NIN on the same day. I am jealous of this AND of the RF lineup.

ManBurning
06-19-2017, 01:06 PM
Well, looks like my "What if APC and NIN clash/overlap" dilemma has been solved with the announcement of the APC fall arena tour.
Show is coming to Vancouver in November, so now I don't feel bad walking away from APC's Aftershock set if I need to.

muse-lyre candy
06-21-2017, 10:55 PM
I also bought the VIP pck for the weekend.
October can't get here soon enough; though I don't want to cut my summer outdoor adventures short.
:confused:

LOVEANDZOMBIES
07-16-2017, 01:31 AM
Is anyone planning on filming? I may take a go pro if possible as well as my iPhone 7 plus. Just wondering if there's any sort of plan to capture these shows properly either by the community (TOIOU style) or by some other effort? Thoughts?

muse-lyre candy
07-17-2017, 09:48 PM
Good thing is, I have plenty of time to mull it over (although curiosity will end up killing me just for the whole "What are the odds Manson is completely fucked up" fun).
Odds are in favor; if he hasn't hit the 'i need help stage' fuckedup-ness will happen.
Saw MM at Observatory in CA Oct 2014.. (anyone know if he's hit bottom yet?)
-he was pretty fucked up
-sounded like shit
-had oral bromancing moments throughout show, apparently he really missed JW
-pathetically begged for after show pussy -the entire show- kept repeating his single status
-almost fell off some high rise platform stairs
-still using over-used mic props for different songs
--was pretty lame; guess that sounds like hating. it sucks to watch anybody go down this path, one can only hope that they find their way back to be part of the living instead of ferociously banging on death's door--
Jeordie came out to parking lot shortly after show with (I presume) his wife n R2D2 rolling luggage bag in hand-
**i guess i missed the whole greatness of LIVE MM; saw em twice..1st as NIN openers and last at this show as burnout drugged up pathemo**

isolatedshaedow
07-20-2017, 12:36 PM
Been a few years since I was on ETS. Coming back for the fun. Will be at Aftershook Festival, VIP ticket, flying from Arizona. Looking forward to like the one show I can get to!

ambrus1
07-21-2017, 02:01 PM
Got my VIP ticket for Saturday back in June when they first went on sale. After seeing NIN in Bakersfield two days ago (which was a fantastic show), I wasn't sure about doing Aftershock. I much prefer the intimacy of a smaller venue, and probably wouldn't have bought the festival ticket if I'd known about Bakersfield at the time.

But then I got on this thread, and saw all the ETSers who are going to Aftershock (some of whom I met in Bakersfield, like ManBurning (http://www.echoingthesound.org/community/members/33-ManBurning)), and am now looking forward to it again. :o

Ash512
07-21-2017, 02:17 PM
Need help... I was about to buy a pair of VIP tickets + premium parking, but found out they don't do international shipping, which only leaves will call...

Just how difficult is it to make it to Discovery Park? Does it make any sense to drive up to the box office then to go all the way back out to park? Should I expect insane traffic?
Thoughts?

ManBurning
07-22-2017, 03:57 AM
Got my VIP ticket for Saturday back in June when they first went on sale. After seeing NIN in Bakersfield two days ago (which was a fantastic show), I wasn't sure about doing Aftershock. I much prefer the intimacy of a smaller venue, and probably wouldn't have bought the festival ticket if I'd known about Bakersfield at the time.

But then I got on this thread, and saw all the ETSers who are going to Aftershock (some of whom I met in Bakersfield, like ManBurning (http://www.echoingthesound.org/community/members/33-ManBurning)), and am now looking forward to it again. :o

I feel the same way about festivals. I'd much rather see them in smaller venues, like the one we saw in Bakersfield. I probably wouldn't have bought aftershock as well having known about Bakersfield first, but at least I'm getting more bang for my buck there, tons of other acts to check out, and this time my girlfriend will be coming down with me. It'll be her first NIN show, I would have rather had her experience a more smaller/intimate show for her first, so she could see what the hell was going on (She's only like 5'4 and can't see shit in a pit, especially at a festival), but it'll still be fun regardless. I'm stoked for it. I just hope we get a couple different songs than we did at Bakersfield. More new stuff from either EP would be nice.

They have a few months in between sets to rehearse a few more songs, but I'm not expecting any kind of crazy drastic revamping of the setlist, but as long as it's not a copy of a copy of a copy of the Bakersfield set, I'm happy.

Oh, and I only have regular GA... So i'm kind of kicking myself for not getting VIP now... no way I'm waiting in a festival lineup/pit all day for front row this time, lol. That's suicide.

Need help... I was about to buy a pair of VIP tickets + premium parking, but found out they don't do international shipping, which only leaves will call...

Just how difficult is it to make it to Discovery Park? Does it make any sense to drive up to the box office then to go all the way back out to park? Should I expect insane traffic?
Thoughts?

Will call only?? Hmm... I better double check my order. I could have sworn I will be getting mine as e-tickets. Was there no print at home e-ticket option for you?
I believe I had one.

Just take public transit to the festival. Who wants to deal with driving in California traffic, especially for a festival. People who were at the Bakerfield NIN show, said it took them 3 hours to get out of the traffic jam that was at that TOOL show in San Bernardino last month.
Expect Sacramento to be just as bad. Will have traffic from San Francisco and San Jose and quite possibly even LA coming up.
Always avoid taking a car to a music festival if possible.

Ash512
07-23-2017, 06:04 AM
Will call only?? Hmm... I better double check my order. I could have sworn I will be getting mine as e-tickets. Was there no print at home e-ticket option for you?

Yeah because I wanted to take premium parking to avoid the bus ride. Thanks, I'll just take regular parking at Sleep Train arena.

ManBurning
07-31-2017, 02:35 PM
So with today's announcement of the surprise show at Webster hall, this gives us hope that there could be other surprise shows scheduled around the other festival dates, including aftershock.

That would be so epic if they did a surprise club show. If they did announce one, do you guys think it will be the day immediately after NIN's performance, the Sunday? I have tickets for the full weekend, and while I don't care if I miss Ozzy/Manson on day 2 for a chance to see NIN again at a smaller venue with a better setlist. Problem is, my girlfriend would absolutely murder me if I left her alone at aftershock, lol.

Guess we'll just wait and see what happens after Riot Fest in Chicago. If a surprise show gets announced there, then chances of one after Aftershock is highly likely as well.

bobbie solo
08-01-2017, 12:48 AM
Safe bet would be that the surprise show would be in SF and not Sacto imo.

ManBurning
08-01-2017, 02:40 AM
Damn... emergency hitchhike to San Fran? lol

If that's the case, I'll have to let that one slide. Especially if it's on the Sunday.

To girlfriend: "OK hun, you enjoy Manson rolling in puke on the stage and ozzy mooning the crowd with his wrinkly ass while reading his lines from a teleprompter in front of him, I'm off to San Fran. I'll meet you back in Canada" lol

virushopper
08-07-2017, 11:48 AM
I noticed nothing is booked at the Bill Graham Civic Auditorium at that weekend.

Come on Sunday show!

muse-lyre candy
09-25-2017, 06:03 PM
the festival date is drawing near-er-ish
is there anyone familiar enough with this venue, that can suggest a suitable place for a meet-up for this event?

ManBurning
09-28-2017, 02:52 PM
Aftershock schedule is out

https://scontent-sea1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t31.0-8/22047963_1874711622546208_7734313156619789894_o.pn g?oh=5160333f222ef975aeec8f6309360342&oe=5A4981C5

Might have to skip APC, as I anticipated, but since I'll be seeing them in November on a headlining gig, I guess that's no big deal to secure a rail spot for NIN.

Early show though, over by 10pm... wow. With a time constraint like that, I feel like we won't be getting the "encore special" that riot got.

somewhat_
09-28-2017, 04:47 PM
Early show though, over by 10pm... wow. With a time constraint like that, I feel like we won't be getting the "encore special" that riot got.

Riot fest was over by 10:00 pm-at least it was scheduled to be. I didn't actually look at the time when it ended.

eversonpoe
09-28-2017, 06:34 PM
Riot fest was over by 10:00 pm-at least it was scheduled to be. I didn't actually look at the time when it ended.

they ended at almost exactly 10pm at riot fest. also, sad i didn't get to meet you, kleiner has said nothing but great things about you :D

TheRealNs1
09-28-2017, 07:16 PM
LOL WTF?

my fucking event in SF doesn't end until 2. FML

Conan The Barbarian
09-28-2017, 08:58 PM
Oh man I bet that show is going to be a trip for the code orange kids. They are huge nin fans

bobbie solo
09-29-2017, 10:14 AM
Code Orange (Kids) are the hardest working band out there right now.

somewhat_
09-29-2017, 12:19 PM
they ended at almost exactly 10pm at riot fest. also, sad i didn't get to meet you, kleiner has said nothing but great things about you :D

I've definitely enjoyed meeting up with fellow ETSers in NY and CHI. Hopefully I can make the rounds next year and we can meet up. It all makes me wish there were more ETS people that lived near me.

ManBurning
09-29-2017, 11:23 PM
Code Orange (Kids) are the hardest working band out there right now.

So what you're saying is. Don't miss this band live? I've never heard of them... Guess that's half the fun, finding out new artists.

If it wasn't for Lollapalooza 2013, I would have never become a fan of Ghost.

thebigcomedown
09-30-2017, 08:38 AM
Picked up tickets for Vegas, and Sacramento. Another tour, another NIN-centric vacation! Gonna be a blast :D

thenorthwood
09-30-2017, 09:37 AM
Deap Vally is amazing. Two women who play invigorating guitar and drum heavy rock and harmonize vocals.

bobbie solo
10-01-2017, 12:22 AM
So what you're saying is. Don't miss this band live? I've never heard of them... Guess that's half the fun, finding out new artists.

You tell me. They are crushingly heavy & pissed off. Beatdown style (but still intelligently done) hardcore that fuses a bunch of other stuff into their sound...electronics, noise, some clean female singing on occasion. Great band, even better people.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZ-coQMD1qI

muse-lyre candy
10-01-2017, 03:35 AM
Picked up tickets for Vegas, and Sacramento. Another tour, another NIN-centric vacation! Gonna be a blast :D
do you think you will hit KMFDM in Vegas the day before NIN (Vegas)?

thebigcomedown
10-03-2017, 01:20 PM
do you think you will hit KMFDM in Vegas the day before NIN (Vegas)?

I don't think so. I'm on a pretty tight schedule for this trip :/

JessicaSarahS
10-06-2017, 01:10 AM
Definitely going to this one! ;)

ManBurning
10-11-2017, 12:39 AM
Manson has officially cancelled the rest of his North American leg and was pulled from the Aftershock festival.

https://www.facebook.com/AftershockF...type=3&theater (https://www.facebook.com/AftershockFestival/photos/a.491420244208693.129690.448498581834193/1887359904614713/?type=3&theater)

Looks like no MM/TR surprise... Maybe it was destiny trying to prevent a gong-show in the making.

Hope TR has something else up his sleeve as a backup surprise now.

I fear Sacramento is getting the shaft for "secret shows" or "Radio station events" now due to them playing Vegas the night before.
Unless they do something on Sunday... I can't see anything special happening now.

bobbie solo
10-11-2017, 12:58 AM
Manson has officially cancelled the rest of his North American leg and was pulled from the Aftershock festival.

https://www.facebook.com/AftershockF...type=3&theater (https://www.facebook.com/AftershockFestival/photos/a.491420244208693.129690.448498581834193/1887359904614713/?type=3&theater)

Looks like no MM/TR surprise... Maybe it was destiny trying to prevent a gong-show in the making.

Hope TR has something else up his sleeve as a backup surprise now.

I fear Sacramento is getting the shaft for "secret shows" or "Radio station events" now due to them playing Vegas the night before.
Unless they do something on Sunday... I can't see anything special happening now.

RtJ is playing right before NIN. Sooooooo like a 2% chance of Flyentology live?

bryan_NIN65
10-11-2017, 05:46 AM

Hmmmmmm....... Your State will have had 3 SHOWS man!!!!! I think CA got the best deal.

ManBurning
10-11-2017, 12:15 PM
Hmmmmmm....... Your State will have had 3 SHOWS man!!!!! I think CA got the best deal.

My State?!? I don't even have a state at all! If you mean my province, well that got the shaft too...

You think I like dropping $1,500 every couple months to see NIN?

At least your COUNTRY gets NIN shows.

It's not easy to plan and travel for these types of things. (I'm still paying off the Bakersfield trip... and that was over 3 months ago, lol) So, I'd like to be rewarded for my efforts with a surprise show or radio gig, ya know?

Vrolok1
10-16-2017, 07:22 PM
See you on Saturday! Salutations from Mexico city.

Rubeninphoenix
10-16-2017, 07:37 PM
Selling one VIP ticket (Saturday only). PM for more deets.

TheRealNs1
10-17-2017, 12:37 PM
Did you guys get your tix yet?!?!? I'm starting to think mine got stolen.

muse-lyre candy
10-17-2017, 12:41 PM
if you purchased a VIP pckg with hotel room, the tickets are supposed to be at the hotel for pickup upon check-in.

TheRealNs1
10-17-2017, 01:11 PM
if you purchased a VIP pckg with hotel room, the tickets are supposed to be at the hotel for pickup upon check-in.

Nope, single day VIP...

ManBurning
10-17-2017, 11:28 PM
Just finished my last shift at work tonight for the rest of the week. Have tomorrow off to pack and get ready for my flight out to Sacramento on Thursday afternoon!

Doesn't matter how many times I've seen this band, my adrenaline level when gearing up to travel for a NIN show is always a magical experience! It literally is just sinking in now NIN on Saturday!! I'm pumped!!

armogi
10-20-2017, 07:46 PM
like many others i supposed i just got a free pass for aftershock sunday, i won't be going so if anyone wants it please pm.

Vrolok1
10-20-2017, 08:37 PM
Im in the sane situation above, send a pm. Salutations from Mexico city¡

The_yeti
10-21-2017, 10:32 AM
I noticed nothing is booked at the Bill Graham Civic Auditorium at that weekend.

Come on Sunday show!

KMFDM is at the Regancy on Sunday......

virushopper
10-21-2017, 07:10 PM
KMFDM is at the Regancy on Sunday......

Only if Gunter was in the band, yeah I’d go but nah. KMFDM’s current material doesn’t appeal to me anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TheRealNs1
10-21-2017, 09:57 PM
It's 7:57pm and I'm still on the freeway. Ugh