ninlive
01-09-2017, 09:36 PM
I will be at dis.

Kid Charlemagne
01-09-2017, 11:53 PM
I'm in on this as well.

Sarah K
01-10-2017, 09:14 PM
I know exactly nobody with an American Express card. Lol. Gonna try to get a single day ticket on Friday. I'm leaning towards a VIP ticket, but still not decided!

Kid Charlemagne
01-10-2017, 10:07 PM
I have a Discover card, why don't they ever have presales for us with Discover cards?!

Krazy
01-10-2017, 11:47 PM
Anyone have a hint of what the expected max capacity may be? Hoping this isn't the first show, but if it is I'll be there. Been to Wards Island for work many times and it's tight to get into that area without hordes of concert goers on a work day.

Sarah K
01-11-2017, 09:51 AM
My mother's husband has an AMEX. So they are gonna try to get me a presale ticket tomorrow. Yussss.

joplinpicasso
01-11-2017, 10:30 AM
My mother's husband has an AMEX. So they are gonna try to get me a presale ticket tomorrow. Yussss.

Have I missed something here? Presales for AmEx?? But tickets for General and VIP admission go on sale this Friday, right? I'm considering only going on the NIN day and putting all my energy into that.

Sarah K
01-11-2017, 10:32 AM
Have I missed something here? Presales for AmEx?? But tickets for General and VIP admission go on sale this Friday, right? I'm considering only going on the NIN day and putting all my energy into that.

Correct. But there is a pre-sale for AMEX cardholders tomorrow. I'm only getting a VIP Sunday ticket. No desire to go to a three day festival. Or any festival, really. I see lineups and I get excited. But then I remember that I am old. One day is plenty.

imail724
01-11-2017, 03:55 PM
Is a presale really necessary for a festival? I plan to get a one day ticket but I can't imagine it selling out that quickly, if at all.

Also, anyone know if this lineup is finalized or if there will be any additions between now and then?

Krazy
01-11-2017, 04:09 PM
Is a presale really necessary for a festival? I plan to get a one day ticket but I can't imagine it selling out that quickly, if at all.

MAYBE only if you want VIP. I'm with you on this, pretty sure tickets will be readily available whenever one wants them. May want to even wait for scalpers trying to off-load them on the final day(s).

Sarah K
01-11-2017, 04:11 PM
Pretty sure that is the final lineup.

I don't *think* the presale is necessary for this one, as the festival didn't sell out at all last year. But I would rather be safe than sorry. Ain't trying to pay scalper prices.

Some festivals sell out crazy fast though.

Ash512
01-11-2017, 05:28 PM
I'm going for sure. Fuck VIP.

somewhat_
01-11-2017, 07:27 PM
Going to wait and see what other tour dates pop up. If this is the only viable option I will buy a single day pass on a ticket resale site closer to last minute.

Sarah K
01-12-2017, 09:15 AM
Got my ticket! Ahhhhhh. NOW WE WAIT.

quietime
01-12-2017, 09:52 AM
YAY! A friend of mine surprised me with a ticket! He said it was payback for the NIN Bowery show I took him to years ago. 197 days to go!

implanted_microchip
01-12-2017, 10:31 AM
If this is the only date, I might just have to take my first trip to NYC and see it. If that ends up being the way I go, then any advice from experienced travellers or resident New Yorkers on the best way to go about it would be more than welcomed, as I've basically never even traveled out of state before, and I'd be doing this completely solo.

Sarah K
01-12-2017, 10:48 AM
We might be moving at the end of next month. Still up in the air. But my apartment is laid back and we always have people stay the night and whatnot. My location right now is only about a 10 minute train ride plus about a half mile walk to where I *think* the shuttle will be leaving from, so that is what I plan on doing.

I can let a couple of people stay with me if they will only be here for a couple of nights... Nothing fancy. We have a futon and this other big thing that I really don't know how to describe, but it is comfy!

Hotels here are fucking bonkers (though might be more reasonable if booked now, since it is so far out), so I would be happy to help out a couple of people who want to travel for this.

roolfdriht
01-12-2017, 12:17 PM
Ticket purchased!

I'm expecting a fraud alert from Amex any second now, given I haven't used the card in nearly a decade. This was probably the least stressful nin ticketing exercise I've ever encountered, so glad I held onto it.

Despite my reservations about a festival gig amidst a lineup I'm otherwise indifferent to, those remarks in the Yahoo interview about lack of tour planning made it that much easier to pull the trigger. Not that I will complain in the least if a proper tour does materialize, however!

hippygeek
01-12-2017, 04:02 PM
Incidentally, if you're on a budget (or just think it's overpriced) don't worry about the ferry/shuttle.

Just get regular public transport - train from Grand Central to Harlem 125th St and then a 1.1 mile walk, or check out the bus routes.

TheyCallMeDrug
01-12-2017, 04:36 PM
line up besides nin and atcq is a meh for me but i grabbed a ticket and will be there sunday. the festival was fun last year for lcd soundsystem and im interested to see what nin does with the main stage's enormous digital screen.

hippygeek
01-12-2017, 04:53 PM
line up besides nin and atcq is a meh for me but i grabbed a ticket and will be there sunday. the festival was fun last year for lcd soundsystem and im interested to see what nin does with the main stage's enormous digital screen.

Justice can be pretty enjoyable, depending on how they play the crowd. According to last year's lineup (http://www.brooklynvegan.com/panorama-fest-announces-2016-set-times/), the sets are staggered enough that you can see most of the headliners, so that should be fun :D
(http://www.brooklynvegan.com/panorama-fest-announces-2016-set-times/)

TheyCallMeDrug
01-12-2017, 05:15 PM
yea everything was staggered headlinerwise. the pavilion stage will probably have justice which is at the back end of the field when you first walk in. and i can only guess atcq will be on the main stage just before nin.

Kid Charlemagne
01-12-2017, 08:26 PM
Any tips on how to navigate the city and festival? My soon to be fiance (more on that later) and I will be going and it's our first trip to NYC ever. We're staying in Brooklyn and are near Williamsburg, which I believe will be the drop off/pick up point for shuttles. Trying to get a feel for it. Super fucking stoked.

Sarah K
01-12-2017, 08:35 PM
I *think* that the BK shuttle location is in Williamsburg at a place called Brooklyn Bowl. Google Maps that and see what it is like to get there from where you're staying. Shouldn't be too bad. Shuttle is like $35, I think. Stupid expensive, but to me, it is worth it to save a lot of time and not having to take the train to Manhattan, transfer, and then walk across the bridge. The public transit option definitely makes much more economic sense. But it would take a long time for me, and I am impatient.

Outside of getting to and from the festival, though, transit is fine. I had never taken public transportation in my life before moving here, but it is pretty easy to navigate, and much, much cheaper than taking cars and shit everywhere. Depending on how long you will be here, there are weekly unlimited passes.

Invest the money to take a car to and from the airport, though. I find that to be worth it. Taking luggage on the train is awful.

Kid Charlemagne
01-12-2017, 09:02 PM
We'd be about four miles from Brooklyn Bowl. I think we'll do the shuttle all weekend, I already accounted for it in the budget. We were either going to cab it or Uber it the whole weekend to get to and from the airport and outside of the festival. Going to be here that Thursday to that following Tuesday. We're flying in and out of LGA since it's the cheapest.

Sarah K
01-12-2017, 09:08 PM
Also we all obviously need to get together at some point!

Kid Charlemagne
01-12-2017, 09:18 PM
Also we all obviously need to get together at some point!Absolutely. We'll talk Big Ten football.

magnolia
01-12-2017, 09:35 PM
I don't have an AMEX, but after much deliberation I'm going to buy tickets tomorrow when they go on sale. It will be husband and I's first trip to NY as well. I'm excited!

joplinpicasso
01-13-2017, 06:28 PM
See y'all there and welcome to NIN York City!

Rubeninphoenix
01-13-2017, 08:28 PM
Well, I did get VIP for this (Sunday only). I figure to get in town probably Tuesday or Wednesday (maybe I'll go all out and from Sunday-Monday).

joplinpicasso
01-17-2017, 04:05 PM
I'm thinking we'll likely see all songs from NTAE performed except for "Dear World,". Definitely some "MOTP", "THTF", "HLAH", etc. action. Any other guesses?

implanted_microchip
01-17-2017, 04:13 PM
I'm thinking we'll likely see all songs from NTAE performed except for "Dear World,". Definitely some "MOTP", "THTF", "HLAH", etc. action. Any other guesses?

Hurt

Either Came Back Haunted, Disappointed, Copy of a or Find My Way

Closer

Almost certainly some Year Zero material, especially considering current goings-on in this country -- The Great Destroyer, Me I'm Not, The Warning, Survivalism, The Beginning of the End and Vessel all seem like potential candidates

The Frail/The Wretched

Trent seems really focused on TF lately so I won't be surrpised if some more of it gets played. I'd love it if we saw aome first-ever debuts or some comebacks (Complication would be a great, short and easy reintroudction between set sections).

kel
01-17-2017, 05:22 PM
except for "Dear World,".
why not?

ManBurning
01-18-2017, 05:07 AM
I can actually see some non-single [With_Teeth] tracks making their way back into the setlist. If Trent is going for a setlist that matches songs that sound similar to NTAE I can see tracks like "You Know What You Are" and "The Line Begins to Blur" being thrown back into the mix.

If I had to guess anything else, I can see some of the "new" (old) Fragile instrumentals being snuck into the setlist as well.

Dare I say, maybe even Happiness in Slavery might make it's triumphant return?

joplinpicasso
01-18-2017, 09:43 AM
I can actually see some non-single [With_Teeth] tracks making their way back into the setlist. If Trent is going for a setlist that matches songs that sound similar to NTAE I can see tracks like "You Know What You Are" and "The Line Begins to Blur" being thrown back into the mix.

If I had to guess anything else, I can see some of the "new" (old) Fragile instrumentals being snuck into the setlist as well.

As for "HIS", yeah, I'm not thinking so. And I don't think "Dear World," will be performed because it is a very head-y song that might not translate well live (digital effects, spoken word).

Sarah K
01-18-2017, 09:54 AM
I don't give a shit what anyone says, I fucking love 1,000,000 live. LOVE IT.

joplinpicasso
01-18-2017, 10:16 AM
I don't give a shit what anyone says, I fucking love 1,000,000 live. LOVE IT.

Maybe it'll look something like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RbnN6QmdrH4

buckaroo
01-18-2017, 10:36 AM

HIS is one of my favorite songs and in my top 3 favorite live performances. I would love for this to makes it's way back into a live set... however, I am not sure how well it would work. It would have to be a revamped version maybe more along the lines of The Great Destroyer... more electronics. The screaming, smashing, super angry thing I just can't see working. That was awesome in 94, but would be really weird... sort of like how the guitar smashing in 2005 during Terrible Lie seemed really forced. Who knows, maybe smashing some keyboards would be cool in 2017.

implanted_microchip
01-18-2017, 04:03 PM
As for "HIS", yeah, I'm not thinking so. And I don't think "Dear World," will be performed because it is a very head-y song that might not translate well live (digital effects, spoken word).

Didn't stop him from making Running a Tension setlist staple (which I actually felt translated wonderfully)

somewhat_
01-18-2017, 04:12 PM
Every day that passes with no other news regarding more dates, the more I become tempted to buy a ticket. - must remain patient

TheyCallMeDrug
01-18-2017, 06:10 PM
if you get yourself to Astoria Blvd (the 2nd to last stop on the BK/Queens Bound N & W Line) you can walk over the RFK bridge to the festival. that what i did last year and it was much easier than buses/driving to Randalls Island.

bobbie solo
01-18-2017, 06:25 PM
Bought a Sunday ticket as soon as I got off Holy Ship this past Saturday b/c I didn't want to take any chances. Promptly found out at work today that I will almost surely have access to free passes, just like last year. Fruuhhhhstraaaaating.

Festival was handled about as well as a fucking Randall's Island event can be. Randall's Island is by FAR my most hated place to go for shows. I never go. I went last year to Panorama b/c I had like a half dozen free passes at my disposal and gave to alot of people, and wanted to see Foals, Flosstradamus, Anderson Paak & Kendrick. They all delivered, but it was hot as fuck and really annoying as such. Hope for a cooler day this year, but end of July in NYC usually sucks.

They did a pretty solid job with the shuttle buses last year. I drove from Bayonne where I live to Harlem, parked on 124th Street and walked one block up where the MTA shuttles were. There was a line and a worker directing flow for getting on a bus. Waited about 10-15 minutes for a bus to show up (it was around 5pm) and then promptly got on, got a seat and was brought relatively close to the actual entrance to the fest on Randall's Island. Getting a shuttle out was good too, they had alot of them lined up and we didnt wait long at all for one. I was impressed. I hope the bus shuttle flow is the same.

If NIN & Tribe DON'T conflict, I will be a a very happy camper. Have never seen Tribe live other than like two songs at my radio station's xmas concert last year. And you can guarantee that Busta & Consequence AT LEAST will be there for the NYC show.

Get there early & check out Cloud Nothings also. They rule:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=74TP8QhupLU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KxeNn_O5u5E

NIN64
01-18-2017, 07:54 PM
Bought a Sunday ticket as soon as I got off Holy Ship this past Saturday b/c I didn't want to take any chances. Promptly found out at work today that I will almost surely have access to free passes, just like last year. Fruuhhhhstraaaaating.

Came to the thread to lurk as I can't afford to buy a pass for Sunday. Immediately saw this post that you bought one, and have access to free ones through your work. Can't say that it makes me jealous; just wondering why I've wasted so much of my life at a shit job, which I hate, that gets me nothing. . .

Fuck I'm depressed. . .

bobbie solo
01-19-2017, 12:12 AM
I probably won't know how many I can snag until the week of the festival. I'm hoping to at least get confirmation that I'll have access to one or two (or perhaps a VIP/artist pass) this week.

imail724
01-19-2017, 09:26 AM
if you get yourself to Astoria Blvd (the 2nd to last stop on the BK/Queens Bound N & W Line) you can walk over the RFK bridge to the festival. that what i did last year and it was much easier than buses/driving to Randalls Island.How long is the walk from there?

roolfdriht
01-19-2017, 01:29 PM
It's about 2 miles (using Icahn "Stadium" as the end point on Google Maps). I run over the bridge occasionally, and while the hill is annoying on the way up, the view of the city is quite spectacular FWIW.

TheyCallMeDrug
01-19-2017, 02:09 PM
its about a 30 min walk. lil less than 2 miles

joplinpicasso
01-19-2017, 03:20 PM
Came to the thread to lurk as I can't afford to buy a pass for Sunday. Immediately saw this post that you bought one, and have access to free ones through your work. Can't say that it makes me jealous; just wondering why I've wasted so much of my life at a shit job, which I hate, that gets me nothing. . .

Fuck I'm depressed. . .

Hey nin64, New York is hard. I'd definitely agree with that. Not sure how much you use this board but check out the Speak Your Mind section. Also, someone else mentioned that scalpers buy weekend passes but end up needing to sell single days last-minute. Maybe bank on that for a cheap price.

Kid Charlemagne
01-22-2017, 08:32 PM

Fuck I'm depressed. . .This didn't sell out last year, and judging by the fact that tickets didn't sell out when they went on sale, you could probably test your luck on scalper sites the week of desperate with those unloading. They also have payment plans on their site if that helps.

imail724
01-23-2017, 01:32 PM
So what other acts on Sunday are worth checking out aside from ATCQ? I'm going to check out Cloud Nothings as someone posted a video of theirs that sounded pretty good. I've also heard a couple people recommend Angel Olsen, but I haven't gotten around to listening to any of her stuff yet. Any others?

Rubeninphoenix
01-23-2017, 06:06 PM
So what other acts on Sunday are worth checking out aside from ATCQ? I'm going to check out Cloud Nothings as someone posted a video of theirs that sounded pretty good. I've also heard a couple people recommend Angel Olsen, but I haven't gotten around to listening to any of her stuff yet. Any others?If you like electronic/dance, there is Justice. I hope their set doesn't conflict with NIN or ATCQ...

ninlive
01-23-2017, 07:39 PM
If you like electronic/dance, there is Justice. I hope their set doesn't conflict with NIN or ATCQ...

Also Tim Sweeney. I'm excited to see him as I have been listening to his 'Beats In Space' show for a bunch of years now.

https://soundcloud.com/timsweeney

bobbie solo
01-23-2017, 11:42 PM
Justice/Ed Banger/Busy P kind of spearheaded the whole mid-00's electro house movement that took Daft Punk's lead then ran with it. They're Frenchies also, so they of course can't be trusted :p:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0qXmxVySMzw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLOtl3nLR7Q

Justice has some hits too. I'd be shocked if you haven't heard this at least by accident:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tCnBrrnOefs

sick among the pure
01-24-2017, 12:49 AM
Hey nin64, New York is hard. I'd definitely agree with that. Not sure how much you use this board but check out the Speak Your Mind section. Also, someone else mentioned that scalpers buy weekend passes but end up needing to sell single days last-minute. Maybe bank on that for a cheap price.

(Also lurking because I would much rather spend the travel time and money on going to multiple shows instead of just one, hoping Trent lets us know about more shows soon...)

This is actually how I went to Made In America. I was lucky enough to live in Philly at the time, and just waited for people who bought 3-day passes to sell off the days they didn't care about and got a really cheap one day ticket to see NIN. It's not just scalpers, people who are interested in 2 of the 3 days save money getting a 3-day pass, especially if they can sell off the 3rd day (usually well below cost just to get it sold). I have a friend who used to buy season passes to hockey games and sell off the games she couldn't make it to (work schedule) which would pay for the season pass, so she would go to games for close to free because a season pass is way cheaper than tickets for each individual game.

imail724
01-24-2017, 08:06 AM
Yes I'm familiar with Justice. I was into them quite a bit in high school when their first album came out, but I've kind of grown out of them in the years since.

bobbie solo
01-24-2017, 10:19 AM
Snakehips are cool British DJ/producers. Spin house/trap/hip hop, produce poppier stuff. Was on my Holy Ship boat last year:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oTRs8EA2PF4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8k1jDLESRs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6lzFl2XUeM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3mrYxPLSH4

halo eighteen
01-24-2017, 11:04 AM
Bishop Briggs doesn't have a lot of music out at the moment, but she shows some definite promise.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCdiL5CzHNo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XCx-tK_QIVw

kevinbeetle
01-24-2017, 06:34 PM
My local radio station in north Jersey is holding an online contest to win weekend passes. All you have to do is join the club. I've won a few things in the past year such as movie tickets and album downloads. If you don't have the means to afford the tickets, its worth taking a shot. Check it out nin64. Contest ends Monday.

http://wdhafm.com/contests/win-weekend-passes-panorama-nyc/

NIN64
01-24-2017, 07:01 PM
My local radio station in north Jersey is holding an online contest to win weekend passes. All you have to do is join the club. I've won a few things in the past year such as movie tickets and album downloads. If you don't have the means to afford the tickets, its worth taking a shot. Check it out @nin64 (http://www.echoingthesound.org/community/member.php?u=39). Contest ends Monday.

http://wdhafm.com/contests/win-weekend-passes-panorama-nyc/

Just entered. Thanks for the heads up.

joplinpicasso
01-26-2017, 09:47 AM
Preoccupations (formerly known as Viet Cong) has fun new wave-influenced post-punk and I've seen them do a brief set at Basilica Soundscape in the Hudson Valley. Here they are:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZOLIHJKCu8M

imail724
01-26-2017, 01:11 PM
Now this I like joplinpicasso. Thanks!

magnolia
03-22-2017, 01:40 PM
Anyone else that's going to Panorama a little miffed that the FYF date has now been added a week beforehand?
It's dumb, I know, but I was excited to get to see some of the new NTAE material performed live for the very first time, but now FYF will get those instead.

Sarah K
03-22-2017, 01:45 PM
Nah. I just gotta try to remain strong and avoid seeing any spoilers of the show before I go.

imail724
03-22-2017, 01:48 PM
Anyone else that's going to Panorama a little miffed that the FYF date has now been added a week beforehand?
It's dumb, I know, but I was excited to get to see some of the new NTAE material performed live for the very first time, but now FYF will get those instead.Yup, had the exact same thought.

bryan_NIN65
03-24-2017, 06:27 PM
So strongly thinking of going would be flying in. Where should I stay, what should I do besides see NIN?

quietime
03-24-2017, 07:00 PM
It's dumb, I know, but I was excited to get to see some of the new NTAE material performed live for the very first time, but now FYF will get those instead.

Yeah plus FYF's line up pisses all over Panorama's. Oh well.

Rubeninphoenix
03-24-2017, 11:16 PM
It's dumb, I know, but I was excited to get to see some of the new NTAE material performed live for the very first time, but now FYF will get those instead.Oh yeah. I'm a shade of angry just under "pissed off".

bobbie solo
03-25-2017, 01:17 AM
So strongly thinking of going would be flying in. Where should I stay, what should I do besides see NIN?

How long you in town? It's NYC, so asking what to do is a loaded question. Some suggestions:

walk around Central Park
Go to the Met
get a burger at JG Mellon by The Met
get Chinese food late night at Wo Hop in Chinatown. Downstairs, NOT upstairs.
Dinner one night at DBGB, or if you wanna go fancy (and expensive) than any of Daniel Boloud's fancier spots (Daniel, Boloud, Bar Boloud)
go shopping in Soho aloing & around Broadway
Walk along the promenade in Brooklyn Heights for dope shots of the Brooklyn Bridge and downtown Manhattan
take the brand new MTA train going along 2nd Ave
go up the Empire State Building, but do NOT support that same bullshit down at the Freedom Tower
Tons of cool bars on the Lower East Side to go out at night. Start at Katz' Deli and just explore from there. You'll find a place for you, there are hundreds
take a tour at the Tenement Museum to learn about the immigrant experience in the LES during the 1800's and 1900's. You get to talk through an authentic and preserved tenement building from that era.
Take the Staten Island Ferry to SI & back for cool pics of the Statue & NYC. And it's free!
get dessert at Milk & Cookies in lower Chelsea
Come visit me at my radio stations (jk dont do that we dont know each other and it might get weird)
dont get mugged
See Book of Mormon, Avenue Q or a good play.

Stuff to do in Brooklyn would be a whole other post.

Rubeninphoenix
03-25-2017, 01:56 AM
So strongly thinking of going would be flying in. Where should I stay, what should I do besides see NIN?Listen to bobbie solo and below are my tips:

From my first NYC experience a few years ago, you really can't go wrong with Katz's Deli. Pastrami stacked a mile high between your choice of bread.
Walk around Central Park (I didn't but I did jog around its slightly smaller twin, Prospect Park in Brooklyn).
Go to the museums if that's your thing (I fucked up and didn't go to any despite the fact that I was staying just down the street from the Brooklyn Museum).
Look up at the Empire State Building from one of the benches right in front of it (or do the observation deck for $60)
Go to Flushing and/or Astoria in Queens
Take a subway to Manhattan, walk around, and explore as much as you can

There really is so much more I could list but can't think of off the top of my head.

bryan_NIN65
03-26-2017, 07:00 PM
Thanks for the tips, may only be coming for one night solo. Figured I could still have time for a couple of things. I think I could go to Katz for lunch when I get there then check out the Staten Ferry and Central Park before the show, and check out Times Square after the show?

Rubeninphoenix
03-26-2017, 07:26 PM
Thanks for the tips, may only be coming for one night solo. Figured I could still have time for a couple of things. I think I could go to Katz for lunch when I get there then check out the Staten Ferry and Central Park before the show, and check out Times Square after the show?If you do go to Katz's, this is very very important: it's cash only.

bobbie solo
03-27-2017, 01:47 AM
Thanks for the tips, may only be coming for one night solo. Figured I could still have time for a couple of things. I think I could go to Katz for lunch when I get there then check out the Staten Ferry and Central Park before the show, and check out Times Square after the show?

thats a very big day, part. in what could be a VERY hot day, but it's def. doable.

TheRealNs1
03-27-2017, 11:16 AM
If you do go to Katz's, this is very very important: the bread is fucking terrible

kel
03-27-2017, 05:09 PM
also $20 for a sandwich.

i can't read your username without humming that rupaul song, TheRealNs1.

somewhat_
05-03-2017, 04:12 PM
For those of you visiting Saturday: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C-6-eXkXoAEobD4?format=jpg&name=large

joplinpicasso
05-18-2017, 08:14 AM
What is this? Don't go to Katz's! Go get some ice cream at the Brooklyn waterfront by Jane's Carousel. Also, yep, the SI Ferry is where one can legally imbibe alcohol on public transportation if one is inclined to. Maritime law, baby!

ninlive
06-08-2017, 09:35 PM
Meetup before this?? Just saying! :)

less than 50 days!

Rubeninphoenix
06-08-2017, 09:53 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fs6PG7Ppfsg

Yeeeeeeesssssssss, to answer the meet-up question.

implanted_microchip
06-09-2017, 09:41 AM
Flight and ticket are officially booked. I'm definitely going to try and avoid any show spoilers since this is so shortly after the first one, anyway -- will be my first NIN show where I won't know what the production is or the setlist is whatsoever.

Sarah K
06-09-2017, 09:16 PM
I am so down for a meet up, btw.

Rubeninphoenix
06-09-2017, 09:23 PM
Meet up = ok

"Meat up" = Feisty, eh?

I'll see myself out...

Sarah K
06-09-2017, 09:47 PM
https://cdn.meme.am/cache/instances/folder13/31178013.jpg

Rubeninphoenix
06-09-2017, 10:24 PM
https://cdn.meme.am/cache/instances/folder13/31178013.jpgMe gusta.

ninlive
06-09-2017, 10:54 PM
My brother and I are just flying in for the day. Anyone from the NYC area know of a good bar we could meet up at beforehand?

bobbie solo
06-11-2017, 03:28 AM
My brother and I are just flying in for the day. Anyone from the NYC area know of a good bar we could meet up at beforehand?

where u and your brother can meet up, or where ETS members can meet up? I'm thinking about size of the bar here.

implanted_microchip
06-16-2017, 12:28 PM
I think we may as well go ahead and try and plan out some sort of meeting spot for anyone from ETS that wants to hang out now that way there's less last-minute planning and confusion later on. Sarah K and I are going to be together for the fest, ninlive and his brother will be there, etc. Maybe we should get a Facebook event thing set up or whatever? (I'm the worst with that stuff.)

ninlive
06-16-2017, 02:47 PM
I think we may as well go ahead and try and plan out some sort of meeting spot for anyone from ETS that wants to hang out now that way there's less last-minute planning and confusion later on. @Sarah K (http://www.echoingthesound.org/community/member.php?u=3236) and I are going to be together for the fest, @ninlive (http://www.echoingthesound.org/community/member.php?u=1141) and his brother will be there, etc. Maybe we should get a Facebook event thing set up or whatever? (I'm the worst with that stuff.)

Say no more fam. Already had that covered!

https://www.facebook.com/events/1692261794120815/

Sarah K
06-16-2017, 03:33 PM
Does this mean like... morning drinking?

implanted_microchip
06-16-2017, 03:49 PM
This is a vacation for me anyway so I see no issues with modest amounts of day-drinking and, in fact, would be more alarmed if I didn't engage in it

Sarah K
06-16-2017, 03:58 PM
Oh, I've been training my whole life for this.

ninlive
06-16-2017, 04:38 PM
I mean... I'm on a 6am flight to NYC for just the day. There better be some day drinking*!!! :p

*- In moderation.

implanted_microchip
06-16-2017, 04:47 PM
ninlive it'll just be great to be able to pay for a drink for you and feel like I've done something to compensate for all the amazing content you've given me access to. For someone too young to have seen NIN pre-Wave Goodbye and who thought for years that they'd never get to see their favorite band live, RITC was the biggest resource in the world along with YouTube into letting me get a window into a world that seemed entirely closed off to me.

ninlive
06-16-2017, 04:59 PM
kleiner352 ah, very kind of you. But that's what it's here for! I'm just glad after so many years people still use it! And still at a consistent rate of multiple TB's downloaded each month!

After meeting up with a few tapers/fans for HTDA in Chicago, I feel like we should try to do this in every city. It's great to talk to others who have the same interest, and also, new friends! Woop!

Sarah K
06-16-2017, 05:05 PM
ninlive, when is your flight out?

somewhat_
06-16-2017, 05:23 PM
I reserved a refundable hotel room, but sill haven't purchased my Festival ticket or flight ticket. I guess it's time to give up on the idea of a full tour this year and make my final plans for attending.

ninlive
06-16-2017, 06:11 PM
Sarah K Flight out is 6am. This isn't my first rodeo doing this. Usually I don't sleep while I'm here and get a hostel just to put my stuff somewhere. See what's going on at Output or something for that Sunday night after the fest, or find some club that has some good music going. Then I fly out at 6am on Monday morning. Ha!

somewhat_
06-19-2017, 06:11 PM
Ok. I got my flight booked and Sunday VIP pass purchased. I'm flying in Saturday. Anyone else going to this Saturday night? https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C-6-eXkXoAEobD4?format=jpg&name=large

I'm willing to meet up at that show or somewhere Sunday morning. Of course I'm willing to bet at least a few of us are some of the first hanging out by the front of the stage early Sunday afternoon.

Rubeninphoenix
06-19-2017, 06:50 PM
Ok. I got my flight booked and Sunday VIP pass purchased. I'm flying in Saturday. Anyone else going to this Saturday night? https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C-6-eXkXoAEobD4?format=jpg&name=large

I'm willing to meet up at that show or somewhere Sunday morning. Of course I'm willing to bet at least a few of us are some of the first hanging out by the front of the stage early Sunday afternoon.Definitely thinking about it!

Sarah K
06-19-2017, 10:57 PM
I think that kleiner352 wants to hit up that show the night before, so we might (probably will?) be there!

roolfdriht
06-20-2017, 10:30 AM
Wristband arrived in the mail yesterday! I need to start getting back into concert-standing shape.

ryanmcfly
06-26-2017, 12:38 PM
Just booked our flights. So fucking stoked.

Ash512
06-26-2017, 04:39 PM
Anyone else going to this Saturday night? https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C-6-eXkXoAEobD4?format=jpg&name=large

I guess that means no last minute, intimate secret show on Saturday at the Bowery Ballroom :)
Still kinda hoping they pull off one of those. I'm staying the whole week to catch Mew on Thursday, just in case!

somewhat_
06-26-2017, 06:24 PM
I guess that means no last minute, intimate secret show on Saturday at the Bowery Ballroom :)
Still kinda hoping they pull off one of those. I'm staying the whole week to catch Mew on Thursday, just in case!

Man, I would be so gutted if they played a surprise club show on Friday or Monday, as Saturday is my only other day in town.

ryanmcfly
07-02-2017, 10:20 PM
I had a dream where Panorama got cancelled because of storms, so NIN just did three nights at Webster Hall and it was free admission with your panorama wristband.

bobbie solo
07-02-2017, 11:27 PM
I had a dream where Panorama got cancelled because of storms, so NIN just did three nights at Webster Hall and it was free admission with your panorama wristband.

Let's make this happen, b/c fuck Randall's Island that place is the WORST.

https://f4.bcbits.com/img/a0238031884_10.jpg

http://cdn.quotesgram.com/img/47/0/590512523-dreams_become-21861.jpg

Sarah K
07-03-2017, 12:02 AM
Yo, what is going on with the meet up? I asked on the facebook event and nobody responded... I live in Ridgewood, which is right across the border of Bushwick. So if leaving from my place, it makes more sense to take the shuttle. But if we are doing the meet up somewhere close to the ferry departure point, then I'll take that. But would like to know so I can make sure I have a ticket and etc.

joplinpicasso
07-03-2017, 06:20 PM
Yo, what is going on with the meet up? I asked on the facebook event and nobody responded... I live in Ridgewood, which is right across the border of Bushwick. So if leaving from my place, it makes more sense to take the shuttle. But if we are doing the meet up somewhere close to the ferry departure point, then I'll take that. But would like to know so I can make sure I have a ticket and etc.

Hey! Is this ETS meetup before or during Panorama on the grounds?

Sarah K
07-06-2017, 04:11 PM
Hey! Is this ETS meetup before or during Panorama on the grounds?

They're trying to meet up at a bar or something near the ferry departure point.

I am unsure of what time!

Rubeninphoenix
07-07-2017, 08:43 PM
I think the dream is dead folks. I'm selling my ticket but y'all have fun now, you hear?

implanted_microchip
07-07-2017, 08:54 PM
I think the dream is dead folks. I'm selling my ticket but y'all have fun now, you hear?

I will be sure to drink extra at the meetup in your honor

somewhat_
07-13-2017, 07:21 PM
Since the single has been released I'm starting to get very excited. I'm still up for a meet up either Saturday night @ Telefon Tel Aviv/allesandro show, Sunday morning at a bar near the ferry, or early Sunday afternoon during the festival.

roolfdriht
07-14-2017, 02:30 PM
Set times are finally up - nin hit the stage at 9:20.

I haven't been to a (large, mainstream) festival in more than 20 years, so I need to figure out a sane time to arrive not to be at the way back of the crowd. I went the VIP route thinking it might allow me to arrive later while still getting a good spot, but I'm concerned the pen is more off-center than I'd originally believed.

Decisions, decisions...

ryanmcfly
07-14-2017, 02:48 PM
So I gues the standard 90 minutes then?

somewhat_
07-14-2017, 03:00 PM
So I gues the standard 90 minutes then?

100?

roolfdriht
07-14-2017, 04:20 PM
Yep. 11pm sound curfew.

somewhatwretched
07-14-2017, 04:37 PM
I had purchased a VIP ticket but it looks like I might not be able to make it as I have to fly out of town for work on that Sunday morning. If anyone is interested in 1 VIP pass for $180 obo, PM me.

bobbie solo
07-15-2017, 04:50 PM
And I will sell you my regular GA admission wristband for below face. PM me if interested.

ninlive
07-17-2017, 06:45 PM
Guys, I am a bit confused on which ferry we would be departing from for the show? Also, I am not sure about anyone else. But I am not in a hurry to get there as most of the bands I am not going to see (sorry). But I was thinking around 2-3pm for the meetup? If someone can tell me the ferry point, I will make some suggestions for meetup spots?

Damn... n00b here who isn't a New Yorker trying to make meetups. oiiiiiii

somewhat_
07-17-2017, 07:02 PM
Guys, I am a bit confused on which ferry we would be departing from for the show? Also, I am not sure about anyone else. But I am not in a hurry to get there as most of the bands I am not going to see (sorry). But I was thinking around 2-3pm for the meetup? If someone can tell me the ferry point, I will make some suggestions for meetup spots?

Damn... n00b here who isn't a New Yorker trying to make meetups. oiiiiiii

I'm probably going to try to get to the festival by 3:00 at the latest.

Here's the pinned ferry location:

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170718/2a9adffef7cae42c56f9b2bc6fb4c366.png

Sarah K
07-17-2017, 07:09 PM
I will probably bail on the meet up if it is in the afternoon + in the city. I live much, much closer to the shuttle in Brooklyn, and while there are not other bands I really want to see that day, I do want to spend some time seeing the other attractions at the festival.

somewhat_
07-17-2017, 07:23 PM
I will probably bail on the meet up if it is in the afternoon + in the city. I live much, much closer to the shuttle in Brooklyn, and while there are not other bands I really want to see that day, I do want to spend some time seeing the other attractions at the festival.

Now that you mention it, I might be more inclined to show up even earlier to see what they have in store other than the music acts. Meeting up on the festival grounds is an option as well.

Sarah K
07-17-2017, 07:28 PM
Definitely down for meeting AT the festival. But heading to Manhattan doesn't make much sense for me, really.

Obviously do what the majority want to do. I am open to meeting y'all on the festival grounds somewhere in the afternoon. I think our plan is to start creeping around the main stage around 6:00 and gauging what it looks like.

ninlive
07-17-2017, 08:14 PM
I'm honestly up for whatever. I could care less about the attractions at the fest. I only here to see NIN. lol.

The Brooklyn side is fine with me. I have no probs taking the train over from where I'm staying. But again, up to what people want to do. Let's make something definitive!

Sarah K
07-18-2017, 01:34 AM
Oh, come on! This looks rad as fuck.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmIbYwWDWMM

Then my vote is obviously for something on the festival grounds.

The ferry departure point is kind of a dead area as far as bars and such go. If everyone is super set on doing something outside of the festival grounds, then the shuttle departure point provides a LOT more options as far as meeting places. It is in Peak Williamsburg, and there is stuff everywhere. There is a Barcade that is like 3 blocks south of the shuttle spot that opens at noon. http://barcadebrooklyn.com/

bobbie solo
07-18-2017, 12:23 PM
Getting there in time to catch Cloud Nothings. Sucks that Derrick Carter is DJing the same time as NIN.

Still have that regular GA admission wristband up for sale. $100 all in. message me if you want it!

imail724
07-18-2017, 12:27 PM
How much is the ferry and how often does it run? When I went to Governor's Ball last month I just walked across the bridge, didn't even know you could take a ferry.

Sarah K
07-18-2017, 04:44 PM
Shuttle is $30, and I think the ferry is $35.

There isn't a set schedule that I've found. I imagine they just depart each time they are full.

ninlive
07-18-2017, 04:48 PM
Getting there in time to catch Cloud Nothings. Sucks that Derrick Carter is DJing the same time as NIN.

Totally, that's what I am wanting to see besides NIN. Love DC.

OK, Festival grounds it is! Like 4-5ish?

magnolia
07-18-2017, 05:06 PM
I'm planning to be at the festival around 3ish, just to have plenty of time to look around and enjoy myself. I'm interested in lots of the other acts, but not desperate to see any of them in particular. So I'm all for meeting up AT the festival.

implanted_microchip
07-18-2017, 06:05 PM
@Sarah K (http://www.echoingthesound.org/community/member.php?u=3236) and I both are all for the meeting being at at the actual fest.

I can't believe this is only a week and a half away! This is my first time traveling for a NIN show, and I've never been in GA or close to the stage for them, nor seen them so early in a tour before, so this all kinds of exciting for me.

somewhat_
07-19-2017, 10:23 AM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170719/904a1b6bace332d0ec5fdf2a7ead297f.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

magnolia
07-19-2017, 10:47 AM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170719/904a1b6bace332d0ec5fdf2a7ead297f.png

So now that the map is out and all, should we all make plans to meet up near The Parlor? Or somewhere else? That just seems like the best place to me since it's right in the middle. And what time are we talking about, again? Around 5?

somewhat_
07-19-2017, 10:56 AM
Parlor seems like a good spot. Anyone ok with a little earlier - 4:00 meet up? Even though I went with VIP, I know I will still be anxious, sooner than I should be, about getting the best spot I can at the panorama stage for NIN. I know that might sound like I'm crazy, but I'm just being honest.

Demon.seed.22
07-19-2017, 10:31 PM
I think we may as well go ahead and try and plan out some sort of meeting spot for anyone from ETS that wants to hang out now that way there's less last-minute planning and confusion later on. @Sarah K (http://www.echoingthesound.org/community/member.php?u=3236) and I are going to be together for the fest, @ninlive (http://www.echoingthesound.org/community/member.php?u=1141) and his brother will be there, etc. Maybe we should get a Facebook event thing set up or whatever? (I'm the worst with that stuff.)

I'm in! I'll be there with a friend.

I'm thinking about going to see Derrick Carter after (if my old ass can make it and i can convince my friend)

http://www.echoingthesound.org/community/image/jpeg;base64,/9j/4AAQSkZJRgABAQAAAQABAAD/2wCEAAkGBxITEhUTExMWFhUXFRgYGBcVGBgYFRgYFxoXGhgYFh caHSggGh4lHhYXITEiJSkrLy4uGiAzODYtNygtLisBCgoKDg0O GxAQGy4mICUtLy0tLS0tLS0tKy0tLS0tLS0tLS0tLS4tLS0tLS 0tLS0tLS0tKy0tLS0tLS0tLS0tLf/AABEIALcBEwMBIgACEQEDEQH/xAAcAAAABwEBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAQIDBAUGBwj/xABEEAACAgAEAwUFBgMFBwQDAAABAgMRAAQSIQUxQQYTIlFhBz JxgZEUI0KhsfBSYsEzgtHh8RUWQ3KSorMkssLSU3PD/8QAGgEAAgMBAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAQIAAwQFBv/EAC8RAAICAQMDAgQGAgMAAAAAAAABAhEDBBIhMUFRE2EiodHwB TJxgZHBFEKx4fH/2gAMAwEAAhEDEQA/AOO1giMLIwkjAFEVhJGHKxJy UaQUun4syrZPJRZFk1sMKEgEYIjCwME2IEbOCOFHBVgkE4GBg8 EIAMGMDBjAAHWDGDGFIhJAG5JAHqTsMAgQGFYlZnLmPY6T5FWD Ka22I254j1iACAwoDArCqwwAVgwMADCgMEA8gqJj/E6j5AMSPqUPywxWJMoAjjHnrf6kJ//AC/PDOCASBg6wqsDBAHGl36An6YRhxRsfkP6/wBMJrEAHKlEjp0 HTCawtxy H6bf0wnECJIwVYWRgjgEHMyLWNv5CvzVmH/ALSmI5GJR3i9Vk/8i7f E/XEesAIjCSMLIwRwAiMDB4GIGxdYKsLJwRxACDhyLMso0iueoWN waqwfp8wMIwRwApjZwkjDhGCK4ARojCTh0jDZxAiMCsGcADBIG MKAwSjDgGAQKsLQ18tx6HBacKAxADs2YLAAgAAk0BW7VZP0H0G EAYFYPBoAKwYGDU4UDggCAweHVj89sSslktTAb72NxtdGtuu9G uuA5pFsNPkm6SE8TiKvoP4ERfqqs3/AHM2IlYseJQOzlydZNWdgSa3O225BO3niCRhoyTXAmXDPG9slQ msKVCSFAsnkBuT8AMaNezRhywzeb1IjECGEeGWZiLsk/2aACyaJrlVg4qW4pLWlW7tf4Ivu1P/ADEeJ/i5Y uFjkU/yciuNdRnMZSSNRrjdLJrWrLdVysepxHrDkg5edD89/64TWLUvJXZIy ReRRoCk2RWuMN0IpCwY9eQw1mcrJGdMiMjeTqVJHmARuPXBBdm R/Ov8A5Yfy2ddBpBuOwTE3iiavNOnxFMOhGFe4ZURKwVY1ud7Kd5 lVzuSDPEQRLDeqWF195Qat06g1dEHfcjKql1XX uEhljNOu3X2GcGmP5KMskw8ow/zR1H/ALWc/AHEI4ueHZQi/ERqFWprqDRPQbC/TEPM5cBj8Ty6b XMfDC rG6NT0WVQUmiCRhJGJLxnDF4e0zPKDj1EVgYVgYgCS8V n7 HriNifGhH Xy22PqPy88MZtOR8 fxxXF06NWbHcd6/cj1gacGMXHC zs0wLVoAqtYILk7qEFb354M5xgrkzNCDk6RSkYScbp zmVjSeQHvRHCri23u21GlqtgRRBoo3wxZjL5FJE15eIxSIoWQI pVS4bSWY9CVNE3uVB8zjlro/6pv8A8s0rSy7tHLyMNvjo8nZfKS90q3GzI0jFCbApW00fCQO9W j71aAbLbYPinDpISNanS2rQxBAdVYrqF/Dl6jzGL8WeOThFc8UodSCcADAweLisUgw4BidwHgzzsPeWLWqP IBYUtZA O3wFi8bjK9m8nFqVlDNHKoLOeanR71 EKolB2G5CXs 1GXUQxuny/YthhlPk54BhVY6Hmo8i6ZiRcvGkSJaNoC6t3RXQ11KEACrodCQ WM12UgY//AIy0KMqq3/Ea/DTXdnYAfwtimOuh/smvtfUd6WXZowmnArFrxbgcsFE NCNWtAxUAUDq28NE1irbG2E4zVxZmlFxdMICziUsYH P7Hr54GUTr8h/XDhQ7fLnX8vmf388LJ26NWLHthufVi0jdq8DVy2Vz1s8j54tuF xMmt9IG1DUrHcm6GqJh05n uIWWyhsUttsaABA5kjY8/dP1xc5XXCrSKxj0jmrTxm7BHiW151iqfQ2aXdu3Ios5MbJB hDAddq/wDqMdL9nPYVQi5nMoe9JDRIyn7tRydgfCWNggEGqB58oHsv7Jj NzPmswuuGM FWplkkN2DYOyjp5lfLG59o/HJctlWMSjVLcakHxKCCWZVAN7A77VanfGPVTlKsON1fUzym5zc mcm9onaD7Xm20n7qK0j3ux J deIjp0C4y9YdkSqrlywMuPED5b/Jdz mOpghGEFGPRHPzXvdiZvePxr5DYfphFYUBg6xcVAhG5HmD lj8wMIGHIzTA RB hwTpRI8iR9MQiNn7K O9xme4Y1FmKTmRpk5RsCOVk6fmD0xee07sWArZzLpp0WZ0AULX MzLRu9/Fty36G bZdDsVu7sEcwRvY FXfTHofsRxZ81lY5pCjMbR9PLUux1CyCeuxo6umONq4vHmWaH6 P3OhjT9OmcC4LrMi93bP8Ah0hmYmqFBADf97EnjOUfvLZW3H/EAVttvEHkPi2B9QQeuND7SezgyedEkdCKa2VSWYhv KoAN14gRZ/FXTFfnOESAKRGy6lDC4lj2rYg2TjSpJtNG7E5TxNeDLMpGx0/IoeXqD XXDbx6h6 m/8AU4sM1lqvbSRsdxvV6jy6bfniGqfux/LfT0/T52 6MyV/DJEEjAxPbLgm6/XAw3qoqejnfBby5SiBasLXkij8MPOhfNgPipGK/iMI7tWHLb5WOv8AliyyjAG7AO53DXfvXXIAuEr0R/nbrwxC/iieSMDUAFG52oNZGwLfP54ySybHbO1LDCeCTiVHBuBaQJZ1bkG VB72k2dZUeLbTyrqL57aaWdX1DXpWRQEkDB0sE7HfxUSCLAIrY 7XiNmc 9GRUfSFIaKcFkJQauYLMjgdG5gjntiphilzELmGAsCrxlbAEdE FR3hpWUDSVJ3Gkjkds0t2X4p8f0c6O3Hwi2zOfXW0jKqg9yMwp rcEkNqIG lWS9qKsPLbIDjAGXkgAYhjpQk7KgcyJQ8wxP/Vz2rETiDytIzSk62qztuAKHu7baQPl6Yi1jbi00Yrn2 Rly6jc F5Jq8bzA0EPRRdAI56fI9DiXluJJOiZfNkrGiy93Iv4HemUuOq 6g2w/j6VinIwll2xbLFF xUskhHEMm8MjxSCnRirD1HUeYOxB6gjDnC8g00gQGhTM7HkiIC zu3oAPmaHXDuazBliUtu8QClurRckv1Q G/JlH4cAZgxw90uzS00h66OccfwPvnztPLB Lb7k4v2LibihBGUyQPdd rRliO8d6VVN7AW2ogfzDywwkmdkEybG5VSQmSNT3ni0ICXAs6G AC8wpHTEHh Y7qWKWtXdyI kGidDBqB6XVXi2g47CgmCwTDvpllYl4WPh74aV1REAETHxVYr1 oSGGCXQjySfcdGakkhy8hy7GCMKXCuja48sQP7O9VKXJO1DXve xxY5LjcpLH7O4kOW1IzFBogtvGGci1orZ/l eKjhnaNYssuXaByNE6MVeNbXMabpihddOkEAMNRAuxal XtWrq2vLEHu54EaNgAsM9GOMgg3oIciiB4yKFYV6bG1TQ6zzXc tpeOmNmR8tKulhlysjxoe88XgYE0iBSpFADYb ec4jwxzMsccDozyPGsbvHq7yM6WUeLodt o28sSOK8Umzo0vlJmCZhizxgmTu99MDnQRrQEgMRemgRSgYlTc QnbNZXNPkczry5AIp6eONiYR4kJDKGVCxJ1bE72WOPDjxu4/8AIJ5JTXJVrHJEv3kDgBorYle7 BaM670lWVWIa6oc8SEys4Lxtl2UxsUcFYgUYIrEsWI0rpjY6j4 arfDmZ47MuXMWZy8vdSRGMsymP7wFTE0ewRVRYowEA/C 41nErP9qJissWYykoEwkBZtSzDL6taLutN3TAU3VRpNCtL7Ij/5E9qj49h3IzSRK8pyrMo1sSCh20iQsgD2yiMh9S2NJvlvi7zfa eLMRpFl8rnF75WdFDR6ZRHqDUCfHWhtue2KQdo5Wy8cAyM5iMZ iRgD3hiMOm45AnvnSzGtihZCK3wgcXzChQuRzCGFmOWYK qK4O6bVa0x2jkNad0O3iJAcIdx46zLHoza9mfaJBBl4I4chPUs hjjK92DLL4dekF7Y26i QsDbljJ9t 17cRImjhkEGXAQhito8hPiej4QSFUE7Airs4h5/j8hUMuRkhMck/c0HEMTZkQoyjZTf3chG48U1/hFttxKZZp5YssVM8qO8bMjRMKlWeNx1jkMjmh7unY HUEWDFGW7v pXF5JPhX xFzuSzA2aBrp39 M2I30ObDbkP4a5k7c8RZopIjUkenUXT3kbS6ga0bSTpYBhamiL xZ/7YzKkhMu o5/7Yilg4UBtRiIA1EFhGSdgTGu17iv4jw1hIJEy08aM7sxkYOASL 0ghRenV7x3NjYddEeOhVmtv4 v8DFYOsHpwKxaZBJGHs0u4P8Sq3zIBb/u1D5YJIySAoJJ6AWfkMWuY4TMYo27sAeJbLICSK259PXqWwGFE FF8I/f1/wx0n2N54o8sDmhIA6KWUeJQA1LzsqfpHeMNlMowGl1KsPMcgd7 HoRe4 WLngnFPsrrIE8Qcm Wx16kJ89zXkyEcmxzNQtycT0OPTqeJTuuODr3a/haz5Vw3NAWGw95fI1YsWNvPGa4XlYjlJFEah0QUdRfduo1eR3x uoZA63zDC/Q/sfpjj3FZzlc3Llxsuq1sMTobdfMbHz8sY9Plvp4LNFJOLxvh2m voUfHogHY6l273cFRtQVTt/Ex29cV08I1eF2dQzczewZa2PmI3 hxJz86UaUkjVZ0rpOkiwL8rDfLphjKkA0Q1kC1AXrq2u qljfnKMbXaRbB45TrjkbWJOpN2eg8/jg8XMnDXJtVsGje2 2/wDpgYz vHydP/GXkocjGWYE7UAB73QAD3vIKPofPGveAFSkWZXwCz41UUOdnSWU dNXQEc8UnZhC87SxoNMQ1GzptnsKF2oV4iAf4RZGLGURo65iSN nkjYCOKZlKajelgqEqoGm9qs o2mZPJk2R6 OOpwvWSxbY9O78kWUvDIVWQylwLWYgGNiAQZFXaTw9AV e2KyPh2pQCxCuLrU4WwLA0LSjYbbeWLWjckkg1M0llj1OogV6F hXoPgMOZTJEu4C/hSmrzHvAdfLz2x6HS6GGOK3K33ZzJzlN xnW7PG20hvDzHkDyPLluN/O/LDI7Ps5AifxnkkgC6vRHBon0IXHWspw9FW3HPw6vKx1Iq7O3rY vrjHcQWAA0KYaxosm3jUSKEauTIyMpvcGqBvF0sWHoI4Uc8mDI xVlKsDRB2IPkcI7zGo7YKsscWYBBcDRIR NST3ch9fCR62MZMjHPyQ2SoUTfP1/Swf1A mDDbgnfl QofkBhJI88DUPMYroI/3mHsnBJK4jjQs7cgP6 Q9TiGHHmMavs7nYIMs794nfSWD4hqWNbAUerHn6VizHDdKnwAj/AOwtJIaTUwNERjwA XeHn8lPxwc QXKlJZFdiDqRQLtwrGPVuCF1BTfUA7HGlyGdyAYKZoz4wgt6QB QGZ25WBQA38RO3WrTtF2gySRu8c8TFllQBXZizFGC6u7OsAmvE SK23GNeSGFQaXUKXcw3Fe0sbRyGONhNNIkr60GlZBE6SvG2osG LPrBoVZ Yj7QQjUGD0cpl4QHiV11wtEXLIXFqRFXnuOVYvsr2yy5XLa5ir JLl5pCwlkFR5maR41JFhwsqnXvqAKkjrBk47lnQRy5kujZSHLs umUhJVkDNP4lq1UNRFklq2BJxz/TiGys43x6GbLCCMSgqIfGyrcpjEi1LTmq7y1I6swIPhIsD2yj7 0t3TtGX0lCgBMUiRpmdRDm3cRxKByAXoWOHR2pyzHWNMavlyHg ZXZVnyxJyUgKoAdhGh291Wu9WK/s1xyOKKQS5h9c8jFtpCUvLZyHvHb8VvmI28NnwnyFz0oksE/H4Tl48ugmUKIfH3Y1SCOSZtDjWQFqYEEH3tQIIKlX4 1EH39iWpJ826fdqwC5mPSikF YJJI5fHDT8ShbKJlvtmlo5IDr0zURH9pZjGAt2DOgF6bKnkKOG uK8fE0 XZMx3IKrLPIiv4cy66ZpdIFlyFFadgTtVk4npRJbE5/jEDwd2A5YEKjd0Iu7uXvGQMsh1RcyI2BKsQQQBvfcNYDZrFmlA 5X8 QAAHyN 9vD7R9poJsu8Yl1yGRWDKHF0ynSdSDUNPiMpIkLgitJ2bXj8bv GhZUhDjVuNRBNFmPWgbr0wk8TfCNuk1McClN9ey8kyfMm2UMtE 1QNX6nrW23Tr1xYZ6dostlxZDEyOCQCtEgAhrOo7EHbbEbiPH8 sjukXclPd1uVkchT7yt G6va8SePdpMrM8St3KqihCYnBuqJINkYviklRzckpZJOUurM/xWMN94Aos0dN0T5i/Pr6g4r6xoe18 SQquVmR42CuPEpZNiCjkczZxm/tSfxr9RixPgqcWi54exiTWppnverIAsAA3tZF36DFutyZIHlom Nkm71gfgC2OW5Jo7eWF9kZ8q2WneVRI0ahUQNQtyxDmuen6edX eJHCOLSrBNCoVVdC1FQTS9LO 9eoHnhWwpUVOSmJYWxrfaiApO93VC66YRxJS1EKVG4F78udemy nr7oxbcP4p3mv7SFdFjY6jsy6FtACPMgLuDeqsZnK8UcLobxId 66jr4T8en6Yz5MTb3LqdTR61Rg8OR/D29n9Du3YfP97lIrPiVQhBuwUAG/qVAPPrjDe2Lh5E0U6hvGug7eG0sjYcyVY7nomJHsp4guqSESEi 0kVTYYV4WAHLTWjl641vbzhX2jJOqprdCHUGiaB8VX/IWr8t8cLHeLO4vs/k/v5Fra33Hozg7g0x2YlqvbYtTahqb8QUjlyB88S Ewa335nnpWyBR1HSvPYtt/hiPFm1U2Sbs0BRH57eX0GLvspEztJMuhdI0BTdtr3c6gbUgAeK j7xFDfHWzyccbY2GUITUk7fgvO9QbJ3unptNy6e6tYGKjNxw6z 3kEZfqTMzE pJjs/PB4wLBa7/L6heV3zXzJHZLKqMrqAIkd2bVpb3R4FGoDcWCaBuyOVYYzagvq HMQ2FO5IV1oM38TAsbHPGpyuUkjy4jJVQsKISLJs6V2PxJs7cv UHGdZAM0xBpAz8yKAVDpW/MeH46gMdX8KjvnPO/NL7/AIMuX4YxgDiCATOFIZWY35jSNS1tyOpulcue2Lzg9rRbY92AWX YMCa8Sk2CPPcUfVcVcEfiiBANJRHVqOhWB/u3ti24hJ3MEX4msEVWpgG2FctwWB35keeO5J1EqSpDHabjj5XL o4GvXQYX1UnflyZfDfw8qPNOKcRMlHcAsxIvzJ2/Nvr8MW3briHeSiMG1SyvwY3WMzWMOXI7aRTKVscnzTsCLpSR4R y8Puj5DEUrh4jCCMUN31Ai94BnowiCT7PtnIFPeRwlu4Icyliy 2VsrZPp5YnxZnKdyaEOqpti2WEhb7TlypV3TSPu /qxWkkdRjHsMAKMUvGm7H3Gl4hPltMouAw/ZaUIE7z7XqFstANWvU1il7ul8lxIXiOSXu 8ihcRx5dmKiEtIzxLHLHpAW6PeOWZiQ4U8ibyoUeQwvQPLB9NA 3GrUZOOBYQ XeRWNSHuaZEzQOovV6zEBSsaKFxVgDD2bzWSMrvEMoV0qoVxEu p1zqM2oKtBDCzAMo3jsGyKGTykSmSMFAwMiAqW0BgWAKl/wAg1q6c8a2XgeTabxmNEmiEMQK928c0hl0tMiMVUppjs7KyOG2 5YHpe4VIEeYyIaDUYmvMxs4b7PqRTGdazOqaZlHmAASRfiBxQc HmijbLPMkbx93mTIraKcfeUATtqutJG4NEcsW88ETJ3X2fLrLJ kHdQoAYZhZ3Uoh1c 6FhdzsCOe7rZHL/AGVwY4TOEdUUaATIkGTY1IGoFXbMtpohyrpdgDBWKu5LIjHIRL CVMUyZeSct4U7zM/2Ij1oSGK6mkIB/Ch/i3ejXIRwyQloZPvZu7b7osYbyzqDJWpZNAmC2wGrUDsRb/FuEZUyzakhiSPMhozGwuTLIkrTBlViSLWJVeruQ899MfP5XKRp mHSKJhEVny52IkizQIEUoJ1XCxvlfgYGhRE9L3ZLEJmYhJmtRy jRlHOWC9wrAd5HoCMyHu/ATs41e9tZJwUSQHNZRy V7pNXegmCiWzEuzKAA/wB0Y96ql26YZynDYzkQndxHMvDLIm6GVh32U0Eb8 7OZ25 Fuq7TeJZWFPs80eXgkRHm79AUAdU7tdN3d33gUi7Png n7ksquGxxLFEJHy tM2ssltEx7kiiurcSDwsTGpb3xtZxLlnyxbJEmBanhEqDumjMY VNblgAUU22qOS/EWIJBOCy RiXiP2eOKGaLLgqzS6QZUDAvJs4DOwOhQDsCDzBYJ4plsoI8v3 aBJSx8GxZUWICQyMCQ4aUMyNtak9KwfT56kbolZXi2VYx/d5ZKzkKSa1y7F4QXMsh8AAUgoPCOSjckkmv4dxRSp1/ZbGbgQXFlgTD9 JW9zcbxW3oD0w2IB/CPoMDuR5D6DEWBFfrFjOvD3SXQ0SGWaGV/dVo0AlM0EN9Ay7aaDB4x02bmzGRIdyIhHmO5PgVBLlZKkWR0jD FtOtEcx3RSQDmLEEQjyH0GD7keQ gwfQ9wet7B5XN6J5pIitd/Jp0gaCl7DTVFSK2quWLqPtEQP7JQ1VqVnHMUednlfX64pQlchh Xd4t20qKm7dknO8TkkGk0qXelVAF p5nptdWAaxCIwvRg9GIQvOwWcWLOxlrAYMlh9ABYbajW4sDbzo 9N 5NxJHR3BXf4cj08seastIUdXU0yMGUjzU2PzGPSHDM0rxqy2AQ p3/mFj09NiccTXx254z8pr7/AJN2B3CjzZxnI9zPLCCSI5XjBPMhGKgn4gXja8DyVZKNe7ItTI W8IvvCSDzv3dCjUOW9HEH2mcJdeIv1M5R1/veCvquNbLCETxSAoGjUUKVgpFbXy0psP5hzqsW5pPMsUF1kyzT x2ylJ9jC8Vnh7w6yQxCmlsKFKqVAHopA3323weEZ7KxNIxLILJ oMdwPwj5ChgsejjjhFUkjO27NRIWZ5VLERhSUBJ2YbqG1WSbXr yvpdYo81ZZFAvUihmFG2ssAd6Jpgef4hz0g4u Ioqg6AGBeS7N1a2NNnem7pdV9dueKCF 97xzY1uX0 RPu79Ntr Gx6VaPGoY4xXgtyO5E7hgYb7sFIG/wCECrA9CitY60DzBt3thxFNVKCACoJHIWWuh0OnWT/y mLHLqsSGSXkQL2sXpYkmvIAH674xHa7NanChiTZZgavoFutr94/AqeuLc0kkxZvbEpM/mDLI8h21MTXkOSj5KAPlhmsKAwZGMDM42RhDYdbDbYUI0RgDBs MBcAYWow4BhC4cGCKXvZ/gkM4hMi2WzZiO8niXulbSNOwNsTe3LCuF9noXzCK0B7qSPJlTc lF5kjaXS2rfcybb1oPkcZ94Aed/U4suHcGilhkJaQyIJWSJZAmpUj1u0ZdCrkHdkDBgu4DXQRwfPI 6kixy/ZuFsu7mDx0 gL3yPIRAXURJIeYcbhrtUfTZKjDMnZ ETTxCAlYoy8Emp/8A1JWMsBsdLB77wBKOlCOZvAh7NZYzZuOSWaNYcxLEshYMFEYe nkUJbUUW9NEA7bjeSOx8SnLxSmcSvmEy/gkRljaSON 8RdHiXU rZha0b64GyV9Q2QctwPLmdFaMjXlElZCJHSGVpAoEgQ96EZaIr UV71LBA3ps3wzu2zQeMqY90BJIrvVWw22tasBuvPF5kuy8YWGS WdtUkpjlaJ1PdNOD9lkOxZkfS5bkdJFb7GDleHRjMTZe5NMeWl 7wq6 KbLxtKwUmPZNcekdaF30wyi13IW3HeB5SPvxBC0k8MqoYblKBH ZtMhFiRmGkKdJ03Kh9MPydlcm3eJGygq8kQZmYkSRlZrIDAEdw JkJ28cQqtVYgr2bgWTOjVOPs0mYRCHUEiGOUjV9310C6rZsVWa 4Rl1yiZm5LZe67skBhmBTlr0UYTEyMOtvV0CcL6cq/MSy8yHAMtMYicuY4pIDNr1SbP9pkjjiJZiDrRUWhTWbBrbEvK9 mMsXkDQkKsqxqR36M1tmRojLtRlPdxhSfAWYDzxByXZLLypBIk koWYxxL40bRK/2m3bwDwquXQlKHvmmOnemyWQRo1ZgSSu/ib/HE9KT/wBgOSQ9wpWEYDA6gWBDc7DGwRzGJZOE5eIKKA2 JPPnh uWNKM0nbG1XzwKw4w36fvywqvKvlzwwoyw/f7 QwF/d4dC/usJHLAIhqsDCmweAMN1juPs/cNksuevd6evNGIr5aRjiLY6j7Is/qSSAsbRg6jyVuY8veHL1Py5H4tjcscZLs19DXppU2hXtHyCtn8 k5BfVqUoKsiE94BRob6juTXwxnyARMztYI 7A2oqLpQB070chz GOldqsuGWJyB93ITdDkY5EYajyBsAny9axzjPyaADEBXiIBG5e 7TpsTb7eQX4Yv/C/jlufZV/LZfLiP6kCZrJ8UdjwnUdJ1L4W8N7CwaHlgYqo1BGo8ySx5jdiS dgPXAx39lmey/mnRg8ZbSO6Ul9zTOz0pFWTpAI5dcV2RIYheXjFPW9k/iHX4X64fzq00wIsnu9NCvCFJ6XdalHy OH C5ZCrX Gtr J57dRfptzvaY1SbY3Vl/IsbIysCDoYGje/dmx5nZ R57 eOQZmYu7O3NiSfnjo/aXMvHG7qFW1BRnqmK14QD10O1D8W9XtXOZXU0QCG68qPKjVbHn fQ7ct7yZ3ykLlY2uDOAMFigpCC2QOVmtufyGLteyyn7QVzDFcv JLG pEQl4twVJfTpYK 5I00Od3iszkWkqRQ1IrCqO9VuLPUE0fpRGBJxbMksTNerXqHdx 6WMpBkLLp0lm0iyRZrFU1J/lY8Wu5PbssO7WTv3AaQJukfvNO0OkFXNtSO4oaSEbflb/ 5ZMxhXMHVojemRRQeburamIrSRIKJJBqgcU/ 2MyK 2A0gaI9OnWJANOmtmUEbbVtWCXi2ZqhORvdhUDA9533harX7zx gA7HcYWsnke4kvhHBo8zHK8U8v3VF1aJdWjxFmUKx1HSjEKOvM 0NWIOWyy9ycxJK6xGbuU0orPYUMzsCQAArLsDuSdxV4dj4pmQb WbT4lfwJGg1o2pWAVQAbN2OfW8LyzTaZnEoALK7DRFpMl0rqhF Kw1N4lFi/XDVLyC4kjJ9nZWGVYykJmJjFYQWgb yYg1esBmryX1w/Pw3uknRs5mAEijkkjRQBU/droYCTSW8e55FQN96Ebg82ZbMIkc h5pYE1FEKhlISE1W2mxy6eeBwuCfMQSkZg92hSBvudZ7sd5KhY gEqi90x/lpQNtgKnfUK2lo/Z WSZ4DnMw5RWQeJGtTJl4iunvvCD3qkq1WEA8qp GQyu6QLnJe7fNDLAoz6CrAIHCFhY00KP4dsTjBnZMm b 0KFeN5JPulS9E0aUZVWu8LrGV3BNbG9sKi4bmhLbzIkoVc93qq G8QcRMpUCtayagdveRvnEp1yycDDcLkTLnNtm5tDaTIEcMzMsp SAalfS2nuy1n3aAHmHs92aliErDNyOGjeTMBSQ7Jpd4pHBbxq5 Gk37rNRuxcXjOWzeTURySppEjRKojRoXjYrL3o8NOhaiARYII2 IIxZRdnc7JMVbNgSa54bokvEZ/s8rMQLKtLLWk71qO1AGVk8k4EZrhkwnaBM/OZ1EyQ3IAHKaNUeoSkxal6NXuKOoqoeKOVJWkzmYaFMzEgYqX1 NKkn3pRnB2EBHmQV5VWLnP8Hz6tFOs8bOZwCRGqNG88SSCSddG 3gY3qBKlT0IJqchkszFNmsvFKijLtK7uUWjJlUmK93qUkP4ZNN UQNR2o0Up1yycFv/u3mHnaFs5L3vcHvGLMVKrmmy0iE6rZQQzgdeVAm8QuHcGaWAPl 8wd9SxRyIil5IylxarI1MJUKnqfD5EryGU4hKcrF9oVO/Rmibw2rxHv1jkkUalJuKXcneRCd UTM5XNdzAZZAiztIixLGqmMQlXJKhQEJZwdtyNz0wFHJ5I9pJ4 dwmaWfMRCZgkKk6u7Ulm28IXzC63oWajb4iLw F2jneSYgwyKpCCBgbSZiVZmAau5bZSdV7YnZZ8yjM65lwzyd4z FVJ7ymGsEg6WpmBIqwSDYxHl4c7B1Mvhd0dh3aAakBCkADwgBm AAoUTh1HJ5 5XugWHEuByRPRzTmosxKB3cdkQBWsUx8LEuu 4KHY7YLMcGl7yaGPNXKhdUDLCFlZJAgQFWJR2JNBhzAB96w1/6htV5hiXLXccZvvFVH0gjbUFUEDnQwnN5WWUMrTX3jFnqOJdTl gxYlQNyVTe/nhVDN3ZN2PwOzcGfVGi5lxJIsxQNCgW4FLFXINrYB3o0efmI dyjwzIvemRHRyr6UCOFNBo3QkEHnR3UmiLGHpvtDbHMub1WwRN f3ht/HQYhjz3o8jhswOXDyS6tIahpVVtzbHSoAsnmeZ28hhoxyJq2CU oVwAYScO6Nvh /6YQRi4qEEY2vs2zixZqFTqqaN025d5r21Gx0RRW/vDzvGLO37 GNh2S0x5iGtLK8yNEXDalBRtZQqaDbopJsHSdjjLqknjaZfh/MdH7cT6cs40k NKO29sCa3vaiTtyuiOY5nmc0jLIrg0FiQlasvu7CuQogiz6jHT u1iBoja6ifdBsdDzHW/d5fixyvPIwMkfvsZLBbmVttPUed/E4f8Lpwf6/0acipIiQ5mQAUdvUWfrWCwtWUbbCtquvyKk/ngY7dIpp S8y2Q74uZDuNgepTfSL8 X164chy6xSLqthTIXbSS4KmrI2YgtzO5A6kEmdxVmEs0bk6WdV RhoPds0aFUttqsgUdue42xWRzFgpDHowDArqrTIVojY7dd928s c3TaqOSFl0o0yp7V8V06YGVSjoHNi9JNkbjehqPrsDjEstE/0/pi44/NrmPkqou3L3Qevlen 6MVciUfkD WFnK5GWbtjdYFYtezvCTmszFlw4QyNWo71QJO1iztsL3OOrZb2 P5MbtPmH9LjVfyQn88VtgSswHYXs8memRJA/dIj94VZVYWSU02DzZuXXSx9MVvbfsu QnEZbXG4LRSVRYCgysByZSQDWxsHrQ7h2P7LR5FZ40trnDBmrV p7tKUkeRZ/rjGe3iVRHlI/xl5HHooVQw ZdP8ApwtjVwcgOAMGRgViANd7Pexp4hIzOxjy8ZAdlrWzHcRpe wNbkkGhW2 GO2HCBlJ5YACFMgeO2DHuwG0k0Nz4iL/lYb88dL9iUitw9lHvJmH1epIRgf8ApIHyxddq xkWely5kJUIsurSQCwJQqpNcgST8ziXyGuDz/lMw0UiSpWuN1ddQsBkYMpI67gGsPJxKQJoEWXCa1fSIzWtNYVj 4vF/aON7FUOQGOvZn2O5U 5mJ1JG2ru3UH4BQT9cci4jkzDLLESGMcjoSvIlGK2PphkwcoPh vFcxGiRKYdKI6W6avu5G1yK1miGqjtdGhzxccAmzc6yAzIQuqz Kru2md4yygl7AuJDXSj5m8/Gl36DF12XzPdynYEMBsepDCh6c7 Qw8avkMZc8kqfsrmcwBG ZQxrLJIoKEKGkpnVTq5Eg EHnq6kk2UvD89HMCs8LM0hlvujQMkqyFRbe4ZVVyAdiPKwbAkg aC5JvTarqojQhWqoEarJ5WSeQNW3CZDJIoW 6EUnPSO9pUuyNiAWaulrt0JXU5sWKN0aI402Zj/c7MZXKt3eciClbde7aisxjJVmLE19wo8IsC hJxQz57iCyu32xxr1koGfuh9oVi2hA9D 0YiuR3GN121ylMkcsoSEEbmyXZY0C0ACQL742PMjGSz3FyZGMI Ea1pBVafSAB7xLMt Qahdb1eMuHJKfN2hMqUeEQcxmc0dcbyI1uzUysRE0kZidY/F4FCuV0jbwj EU1nJ8xMyPPIrkSySlglMWkVEYmjXKKMAVtp OAMLX n73xrSMzmxY/f64dUAfIj9/vywhW5bdfL6Xhyr/fOv8/3thioUy8/3uOvPBkGr5Ak nlv mDI2Pz fLb4WMLYCqvodvgBv08vXEINAV9PLlsDyrDbAHb5/wCvn1w81fqL22/dHCLr6/Tf/M/XEIMEfsYTXK9uny88KJ29MIP7v9 mIFDuTBLEL79eHr4rHIfxVqr1qt6xN4LmGin79ydURBOqy13op hzJ3Iokeu14qj WLTh/FmBZZi0kbKVOqnYeRUtuK8gRzO4NEU5Y2mXY3ydSzvEhNlRTi9 KNqFaacyrsQOhQ3W3r1xlMtwwMr/aBTE 6wogPvpO3MHVvXX5Yn9ioVaJwkmpB4kVj94umRSiuOdXFINtq NYicTmWNpY2fUjyyFDr0kPaNQFE033nmLIuveGXR6iOGTx9fv8 Ao3SVxTFplGqkCMo2UsdRIG3vEWeXXf44LFbLnKNaiNhsSCbIF 2dWBjtrKq4RUH21aNsw50SeCe/C48OoLoYJpOoVG21j4i8UknHAikBiXMYU6owlEeAjSGNMQBZuq J67Y6B2i4C YM4VHUE7Migg6dJvTsSfCR5b45jx2FVZFGrUF0vrBV9QJ95T7v Oq32AxxNLNqKRMifLRWqbO/l gwJ08Kt8R/X9/PDYNHDobwEXsGBrp5XjYZREEjIyupKspDKw5hlNgj1BAOO0ey7 tdm860yZhVZYwpEirponYIQNjdM1/5Y47Hlid22Bx2/wBmmUSPIRBBvIzu55ljrZRfwVVHywjkiyMWjYxKoLEX4zqN2RY VV2HTZRyxzz2q9i5c5WZgcs8cenuTVMoJJ0Ho5vkdjQG3Xoqpi NmDpxGE8oE3hcEbMyooLMzBVUcyzEAAepJAxfe0TIiHiOYVRSs wkUDykUMf 4v9MWfsgyQk4hrYWIYncf8AOaRfyZj8sSxaOoezPsi/D43MslyShSyL7iFbqjzJ8VE8jQr12TKuoPvYBUbmqbSTty/CP2ThrL7 eHnTEHOY 07tlncrmBl4KjQxahJQLNqsEqTspUgj5/DHIyMdp9q TSTKKze/HKArdQrghh67hT8scekgIFjceeCmhJRfUTHH4L8zX0/z/TAEhVrXmMB2NIL23NdBf g/LDQ3OGsQ0442JPxMG0qDpiDk2ysxALDcBFs79a25aH2d92s0aC NwGEjAO4alorqYaFrxrQH8vXrkuAZRZA6eLW5AXQpdzvv4RzWu e45D1x1HgHB3y8kYaNmpCupwDyTYADcWQNidyfph1c24tGvHfD Zju1nG2 1Sae7OzBlaOOSmLyUCXUkeAqSByJI6YzfEIgHOn3SAyg9Awut oJKn/lOLriCd1f2iOSKYm1QkyKl8ixdqurrSTyF9QaHMyAkabpQBbbE 9SSLNWSep2rF njtikijK7YgYcHL9/vrhAPph2M/l0/SsazOxQB39K57ctv38MOoPlt6Het fIbf64bIIsdev X0w6hur5c6v5H9PyxADzAWL6miOXLptXPcYWsR2J8x8DZ2sdd7 3 OG0agPTfly8yPpfx OJTL4dNHZVvaq07tz60eQ8sSwERD4diRdj5Dfoefww069a Z35Vdcr6fXEiQGhqB fXcXz6bDEaVSBy/WvMnf98sQI2ym69PzG G25Ydu/Lbz5Gv8AHDcn P8ApiEQy2JnDmK6pB7ygBK6OevyUSH0IXEVjhzKyhQQQaJBBU0 VZTseW/M7eoPTCT5Q8ept wPGJGzB7x3Ysb1SFmGkI4oOeoYjbqNWKvtQQZ3cwr4J3UsGdWG pi4ZGLBRzI3UiwOVjFp2a4TO88M8WU7oKyFzKDut J4mIAvmdGmhtR5AXnHOy8uYEuqMklmZdLqrkaiQKYaR039PrzH cc 5G6PMKOZZvPRliXE qhq8S8wAD0H6YGJufeGNykimNlCqUdAWWlA3J5 d8vLasFjSsr9wbfdHoFodsYTt/2JGauaM6ZgoG/usFv3tib3qx5DnjfEHEeflhtngHU8wZ/KPFI0ci6WU7g/UEeYIIPzw0klWPMY3/tX4CEcZlKAYhXHW96b8qPyxz6NSSKxbF2jPKNMkpK2k2aHwAGN h2V9o65LLiIwvKyltFMFSmJaiTZG5P4euMXmmLE4hsuFobcdUj 9tj9cmo EpP8A8BjRcA9ouXze0hjhajSs51E2aBJULuN fWscGK4QcBoNmo9pshPEJLa/BEB/KNAOn6kt/exY yCYrmpjqAXubYHkadKJ Fn/AKsZDNJK8zCQnWCFJayfCAqjbcmgAMJygkDMEJ3jYNp5GMUzX6 eEH5YnYnc7dx32nQZZtMWifcDws18jZPh0kA0Nj1xRP7bHvbJK R/8AuIP/AI8cmXfDgXBSJZu 2Pb1c9GkaxvHTh21FStgEAAjc 8eYGMtNKaG9j5VivRcTcsxU15j9nBoFjckl16CsSeE8PkzEgji W2Iv0AHVj0HL6jEMjesdR9kvAQAc01Fm2TzVQSD8CSv0AwZPgW MbZq w3Y5cmpYnVK6gM3MCiTSjoOVjfkN8bARbYbhO2HwpxUoI0dCj4 1wwSRPE2pkcURZNeo3sUd9scX47wCTLAajfiIJqlB5ij1sD97Y 75m47FXXrjOdoeDLPE8O2plYqTyDAbMa32Nf58sZpOWGaa/K ozipx56nDwcLHT9PoMHPCUZkb3lJU hUkEfUEY0nDOyrsNUh03 EcxfmcdLckrMFPoZ4UTv /X4YfeULdkgbUDz9bF87GL7ifZN40LxtqAFlTsa/lI/YxlJ4WIBo7gttvQut/IcvriKSZNrJq54Uaut9vFRv4bbdOXPDk2eFEVvW97iz5XfO8QC zBQASAR05H6YUxHQbGwAT6bfS8Sw0kPy5oruytvZ5AGz19NsCO RW5cq FE9eW9Vy mIhQ6efXzw mRkWgy6SXCgN11ix/T88TcibPAD12ofvl54ZON1lOx8enxsXYAXRoD0rn8zit452WKK ZIrIAsod9utH88BZE2TY0ZU41/Zbsn3wjkksAtqo1pdR GiN7239cUPAeGHMzpCDWoncC6CqzE18FOO35TKIAVUUF8NDYV0 r5V/pjJqsk7UIdWaNPBO5SJeTyY2JAsD6egxOeIEYTAorbDjKcNDEo xqi1ytlPm BRSOXZASaskDoAP6YGLI4PE2Ig9eI8mBgYsYiOWe2Ajuoh173b 5I9/qMc1yyUpbqdv3 eCwMCDEmN8ycJijs/ngYGHFQ6Mn06/0xL4H2bbMvpvSg3Z9jp C3uTvgsDFcnSHj1Ol5HghSZ5dADHdaCatb EeK9uRN/64Zz/Z0SSOwUBZEfcKgZe9Uqx5i63 O3rYwMUF3uc14nwJ8vIY29KYV4h5gXt8Dhr7Jv8ADng8DGiLtF ElTGGjo18MOL72BgYcUXmkum6nn/jjrfsnI ygDo7g/HVf6EYGBiubHgdEjOH7weBhkMyO 5xCzuxscwBgYGKcquv1/pjxOKx5es DLuv2iQm9ySrMwv50cdDbi0arYUWTsK6m6sn0wWBiZJPahccFv opOIvKNTF7Ox35aeoI9cZ3KTouRutydHx5k7/XAwMDHyv3LsvwvjwzPmTnsK9cJLUOnn9awMDG5HNHUdrHI3y5b/HF/xLPhkyzD3takkiyChPLAwMVTVtF N1GSNDkLSpA5tV3/AJj69cT5e08ZUXz8it89jvX7vB4GMePqbM6SiZDsfkj9tjcbKJ JCB5KA6r enHZcn dDAwMPe7Jz2/7KYx2xVEqMVh44GBi9CjBwMDAwAn//2Q==

roolfdriht
07-20-2017, 10:15 AM
Did anyone here end up going the VIP route? I did, based on the theory that it would be easier to get a good spot near the front without needing to camp all afternoon. However, the map and photos from last year are making me second-guess that given how far off-center the VIP pen appears to be.

Said differently, I'm trying to force myself to stay spoiler-free, so obsessing about silly logistical questions is my solution for channeling that impulse...

akamuaka
07-20-2017, 11:08 AM
Hi all, looking forward to this show... been a while! I'll be driving down Sunday morning from MA/RI. Is there a parking lot where that 34th Street ferry leaves from?

UninTY
07-20-2017, 11:46 AM
It feels weird dusting off this old username and password. cough cough.... I'm back bitches. And I will be in attendance next Sunday.

implanted_microchip
07-20-2017, 11:59 AM
It feels weird dusting off this old username and password. cough cough.... I'm back bitches. And I will be in attendance next Sunday.

In case you've not read the thread, a bunch of us are planning on meeting up at the festival grounds, probably sometime around 4, but it's all flexible for now. You'll be able to tell it's us by all of the black shirts; I'm sure that'll set us apart.

bobbie solo
07-20-2017, 12:27 PM
Hi all, looking forward to this show... been a while! I'll be driving down Sunday morning from MA/RI. Is there a parking lot where that 34th Street ferry leaves from?

yes but they are $$$$. Give yourself some extra time and park on the street. you should be able to find parking after hunting for a few minutes.

somewhat_
07-20-2017, 01:03 PM
Did anyone here end up going the VIP route? I did, based on the theory that it would be easier to get a good spot near the front without needing to camp all afternoon. However, the map and photos from last year are making me second-guess that given how far off-center the VIP pen appears to be.

Said differently, I'm trying to force myself to stay spoiler-free, so obsessing about silly logistical questions is my solution for channeling that impulse...

Went VIP, already failed at going spoiler free. I still think the VIP will allow us to enjoy the day a bit more and be able to get a really great spot around 5/6 pm. I think if you had went GA and want anything at the rail you need to get there real early.

Sarah K
07-20-2017, 01:12 PM
I also have a VIP ticket.

Great. We can all band together and shove our way to the front.

implanted_microchip
07-20-2017, 01:49 PM
I went VIP out of pure desperation for rail and to have air conditioning spots available throughout the day. Every NIN show I've been to has been in seats and far from the stage so this will be new territory for me.

magnolia
07-20-2017, 04:21 PM
Haha, looks like we all were thinking along the same lines. I went for VIP as well.

implanted_microchip
07-21-2017, 12:28 PM
So, if anyone here is also going to the Telefon Tel Aviv/Ally show the night before, Sarah and I are going to be there. Also, there's a Panorama afterparty at some venue at High Line -- nobody seems to know if there's an entry fee or dress code or what, but it sounds interesting.

redshoewearer
07-21-2017, 09:43 PM
Haven't posted here in a while but I'm going and bringing my daughter who's my long-term NIN partner and her boyfriend who's never seen them. So happy to be going - it's been almost 3 years since we've seen NIN.

mistresswanda
07-23-2017, 11:04 AM
FINALLY remembered my password! And yeah, I went VIP too. Coming in from the Comfort Inn in the Bronx.

implanted_microchip
07-23-2017, 03:11 PM
So with the morse code found on the FYF flyer, what are all of the promotional images for this show? Any chance there's something hidden that we've all missed?

mistresswanda
07-23-2017, 07:41 PM
BTW.... I know it's a week out and the weather is a changeable thing.... but as of this moment the weather for next Sunday in NYC appears to be 85 degree's and sunny. Here's to hoping it doesn't get any hotter!!!!

magnolia
07-23-2017, 07:51 PM
So with the morse code found on the FYF flyer, what are all of the promotional images for this show? Any chance there's something hidden that we've all missed?
This is the only image that's been posted by the NIN camp for Panorama, no?
http://i.imgur.com/zRNXebr.png (http://imgur.com/zRNXebr)

bobbie solo
07-24-2017, 03:00 PM
Still have one wristband for sale for this Sunday. $100 total. I work in Manhattan & live in Bayonne NJ. Lets meet up! PM me if you want it!

jfontana
07-24-2017, 07:50 PM
I'm a LA resident and went to both bakersfield and FYF, but I bought this ticket a long time ago thinking they weren't going to do much beyond this show. I am originally from NJ so I just made this a trip back home. I got VIP thinking that I could get close to rail, get some good recordings & not be stuck in a never ending stampede like I was in FYF. Plus Randalls island is probably the worst place for concerts in the world. I remember the nightmare of trying to get off that island from a rage against machine concert back in the day. It was pure chaos.

imail724
07-24-2017, 07:56 PM
Plus Randalls island is probably the worst place for concerts in the world. I remember the nightmare of trying to get off that island from a rage against machine concert back in the day. It was pure chaos.
Why? I was just there last month to see Tool at Governor's Ball and getting out wasn't any worse than getting out of any other packed venue.

ManBurning
07-25-2017, 02:15 AM
I'm a LA resident and went to both bakersfield and FYF, but I bought this ticket a long time ago thinking they weren't going to do much beyond this show.

I was just wondering if there is anyone on the board here that's attending all 5 shows. Since you'll have 3 under your belt next weekend, what's 2 more!? Round it off, go to Riot and Aftershock!

live in Bayonne NJ.

Could have sworn you lived in Chicago. Did you move?

somewhat_
07-25-2017, 07:08 AM
So, if anyone here is also going to the Telefon Tel Aviv/Ally show the night before, Sarah and I are going to be there. Also, there's a Panorama afterparty at some venue at High Line -- nobody seems to know if there's an entry fee or dress code or what, but it sounds interesting.

I'm going to make a "day of" decision on TTA/Ally. If you're on ETS on Saturday I can shoot you a message and let you know.

bobbie solo
07-25-2017, 11:10 AM
ManBurning, no i've always lived in this area. I posted a decent amount in the Riot Fest thread so maybe thats why you though that? I flirted with the idea of going but the lineup the rest of their day at Riot Fest sucks imo and now with the kinda stale NIN setlist I'm just gonna do the show here and wait till their proper touring next year.
jfontana is right about Randalls. Place is the fucking WORST. I was at that RATM show (as part of Rock the Bells) and that day was a complete nightmare. That being said, the weather is shaping up decently for Sunday and the festival last year DID do a good job of getting people on and off the island with the city buses, so I hope they repeat that.

Dustinhxc
07-25-2017, 09:04 PM
My wife and I are coming here just for NIN! All the way from MN. Cant wait!!!!!!!!! I wish Trent would have a meet and great.. We can dream right? Hoping they play Reptile!!!!!!!

muse-lyre candy
07-25-2017, 09:34 PM
My wife and I are coming here just for NIN! All the way from MN. Cant wait!!!!!!!!! I wish Trent would have a meet and great.. We can dream right? Hoping they play Reptile!!!!!!!
i am a bit envious, and the way you just worded your wish for Reptile has such a sexy flair to it.
does your wife practice polygamy by chance?
(JK; no disrepectful intentions to anyone involved)
:rolleyes:

Sarah K
07-25-2017, 09:35 PM
Well, that was a fucking weird post.

Papagolash
07-25-2017, 10:39 PM
Wooo I am going!

ItsJustDave
07-25-2017, 11:06 PM
I'm coming in from the 'burbs of Buffalo for this show with my son. I'll strive to wear my ETS shirt so people might be able to spot me.

Really want to go to the Cortini/TTA/Devine show on Saturday (my son's been a fan of Cortini for years and loves TBQ), but looks like that's out due to age restriction. :(

Sarah K
07-25-2017, 11:28 PM
The high for Sunday is sitting at 80 or 81 depending on which app I check (I like to be super informed about the weather - I have a problem). So by the time NIN comes around, it should be super nice. Hell, even low 80s is super nice compared to the usual festival weather.

#blessed

allegro
07-25-2017, 11:51 PM
ManBurning, no i've always lived in this area. I posted a decent amount in the Riot Fest thread so maybe thats why you though that?
(Your location says "chilltown" and maybe he thought it said "Chitown.")

bobbie solo
07-26-2017, 12:01 AM
i am a bit envious, and the way you just worded your wish for Reptile has such a sexy flair to it.

Seriously dude...

https://cdn.meme.am/cache/instances/folder546/51434546.jpg

Pump the fucking brakes.

ryanmcfly
07-26-2017, 12:06 AM
The high for Sunday is sitting at 80 or 81 depending on which app I check (I like to be super informed about the weather - I have a problem). So by the time NIN comes around, it should be super nice. Hell, even low 80s is super nice compared to the usual festival weather.

#blessed

Im coming from Texas. I'm so excited about it not being 102 degrees every day.

bobbie solo
07-26-2017, 12:09 AM
(Your location says "chilltown" and maybe he thought it said "Chitown.")

Ah! Used to live in Jersey City aka Chilltown aka the 6th Boro. My heart is still there. Wish I could take my house in Bayonne and drop it in the middle of downtown Jersey City, but then I'd be a millionaire.

mistresswanda
07-26-2017, 08:42 PM
Hey.... coming in from Pa (and Canada in my friends case) and staying at The Comfort Inn in the Bronx. Anyone else staying there?
Conversely, anyone have any reasons why I SHOULDN'T stay there? Changed our plans from midtown to the bronx this week to be closer/walk to the festival.

bobbie solo
07-26-2017, 11:59 PM
Not the most beautiful neighborhood in the world, but you'll be fine. It's not a warzone part of the Bronx, that's other spots. And close to the fest, as you said. Prolly save some dough as well.

Avarik
07-27-2017, 12:38 AM

Fuck is your problem?

Javra
07-27-2017, 03:43 PM
I finally managed to land a guest pass so I'll be there.
Will most likely be in the VIP area for NIN, the crowd is often poorly vibed there but I really want to see Justice's new show before.
Anyway if you guys spot a tall guy wearing a satin bomber jacket (most likely lucifer's rising style) feel free to come say hi :)

(also i hope it gets muddy and T decides to add a little mud to the already gritty analog tapes on stage)

magnolia
07-27-2017, 06:11 PM
I've got my boots down in NY! First time here, for me and my husband. Pretty damn excited. Ready to get this weekend rolling! Hope to catch Ally on Saturday, but if not, see y'all on Sunday! Crossing my fingers the rain holds off.

suprefan
07-27-2017, 06:21 PM
Why? I was just there last month to see Tool at Governor's Ball and getting out wasn't any worse than getting out of any other packed venue.

10 years ago they never had the thought of actually planning for so many people to be in one place. Now you have to have twice as many resources at your disposal to keep things running as smoothly as you can.

Demon.seed.22
07-27-2017, 08:19 PM
Hey.... coming in from Pa (and Canada in my friends case) and staying at The Comfort Inn in the Bronx. Anyone else staying there?
Conversely, anyone have any reasons why I SHOULDN'T stay there? Changed our plans from midtown to the bronx this week to be closer/walk to the festival.

I live in Astoria. From LIC or Astoria, or any hotel near Laguadia airport you can walk to the show.

mistresswanda
07-27-2017, 11:10 PM
Alright! heading into NYC tomorrow afternoon. Here's to hoping the weather is decent for Sunday!!! See you piggies soon!

bobbie solo
07-27-2017, 11:16 PM
weather's actually shaping up to be potentially perfect.

Sarah K
07-27-2017, 11:31 PM
Both of my apps say 79 for the high on Sunday. We are gonna be so goddamn lucky.

kargath
07-27-2017, 11:53 PM
Nine Inch Nails was just added to the webcast schedule
https://www.yahoo.com/music/live-stream-panorama-nyc-festival-weekend-yahoo-music-171512639.html?soc_src=social-sh&soc_trk=tw

somewhat_
07-28-2017, 10:33 AM
The interactive map VIP area is looking much smaller than the earlier venue map. Thinking going VIP might have been a mistake.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170728/752d4036c1b8e4f09a47ac744d242950.jpg

Dustinhxc
07-28-2017, 11:53 AM
Wooio just got into NYC!!! First time here. Anyone know of any cool local shops that sell band merch that would have NIN goodies? So excited for the show !!!!!!

roolfdriht
07-28-2017, 12:36 PM
I noted the disparity in the size of the VIP area as well. Hopefully photographic evidence will surface today/tomorrow to clarify...

roolfdriht
07-28-2017, 12:45 PM
Wooio just got into NYC!!! First time here. Anyone know of any cool local shops that sell band merch that would have NIN goodies? So excited for the show !!!!!!

I'm very interested to hear the perspective of other locals, but I can't think of anywhere not completely off the beaten path. Sad to say, but it's impossible to cover rent in the city selling black t-shirts if they're not from a luxury brand. I'd suggest saving your merch cash for the festival itself.

muse-lyre candy
07-28-2017, 01:08 PM
y'all have a kick-ass wknd!
let us know if the NIN pit gets super crazy!

roolfdriht
07-28-2017, 01:57 PM
I noted the disparity in the size of the VIP area as well. Hopefully photographic evidence will surface today/tomorrow to clarify...

At work so I can't link to social media, but based on a few shots I've seen, it may actually be ok. Fingers crossed.

FULLMETAL
07-28-2017, 04:41 PM
Here's a shot from the webcast of the VIP area in relation to the stage:

https://i.imgur.com/mNCuyiB.png

Plan your NIN meetups accordingly.

Sarah K
07-28-2017, 04:41 PM
The floor collapsed in The Parlor already, and that stage is now closed for the remainder of today...

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DF2euEEVYAMYOeo.jpg:large

somewhat_
07-28-2017, 04:54 PM
Here's a shot from the webcast of the VIP area in relation to the stage:

https://i.imgur.com/mNCuyiB.png

Plan your NIN meetups accordingly.

That's not bad at all. Looks much more like the earlier VIP venue version map.

ItsJustDave
07-28-2017, 08:29 PM
Any ETS peeps in VIP for Frank Ocean right now. My son and I just got here. Hes eating right now and then heading toward stage to catch a good spot

Rubeninphoenix
07-28-2017, 08:53 PM
TRYING to sell VIP ticket for Sunday. Will ship out via FedEx if we can agree on a price. Shipping will be ridiculous.

bobbie solo
07-29-2017, 12:47 AM
Parlor better be open in time for Cloud Nothings Sunday! Or they better come up with another place to watch bands.

RJK
07-29-2017, 10:54 AM
Any ETS peeps in VIP for Frank Ocean right now. My son and I just got here. Hes eating right now and then heading toward stage to catch a good spotHow was the view in the vip area?

ItsJustDave
07-29-2017, 11:41 AM
How was the view in the vip area?

It was perfect for Frank Ocean as he had a stage peninsula jutting out from center stage.

Not bad for main stage, but there's a shit ton of people in VIP to push past through

Dustinhxc
07-29-2017, 11:42 AM
The floor collapsed in The Parlor already, and that stage is now closed for the remainder of today...

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DF2euEEVYAMYOeo.jpg:large

Holy crap what's under there a black hole!

somewhat_
07-29-2017, 01:59 PM
Sarah K and kleiner352 I will be at the TTA/Alessandro show tonight. Let me know if you would like to meet up.

implanted_microchip
07-29-2017, 03:10 PM
@Sarah K (http://www.echoingthesound.org/community/member.php?u=3236) and @kleiner352 (http://www.echoingthesound.org/community/member.php?u=4417) I will be at the TTA/Alessandro show tonight. Let me know if you would like to meet up.
Totally willing to meet up at the show -- you'll see a "short fat white girl in a black shirt and jeans" (Sarah's self-description) and a Strobelight shirt beneath red and black plaid because the 90's are alive in my clothing style but also so are in-joke memes

somewhat_
07-29-2017, 03:57 PM
Totally willing to meet up at the show -- you'll see a "short fat white girl in a black shirt and jeans" (Sarah's self-description) and a Strobelight shirt beneath red and black plaid because the 90's are alive in my clothing style but also so are in-joke memes

I should be able to find you from that description. I'm in red shirt, black shorts, glasses. (Male)

suprefan
07-29-2017, 05:43 PM
Parlor better be open in time for Cloud Nothings Sunday! Or they better come up with another place to watch bands.

Reopened today. Most likely all the flooring was removed now.

also, VIP probably got modified after Frank Oceans stage was removed. Same thing happened at FYF.

RJK
07-29-2017, 06:05 PM
I should be able to find you from that description. I'm in red shirt, black shorts, glasses. (Male)I am here wearing a big black delta shirt

implanted_microchip
07-29-2017, 06:19 PM
I am here wearing a big black delta shirt
We're all on the couch at the back left, stop by when we stop being attacked by robot noises!

ItsJustDave
07-29-2017, 06:57 PM
VIP probably got modified after Frank Oceans stage was removed. Same thing happened at FYF.
Confirmed

VIP has been reconfigured

https://imgur.com/gallery/u97W1

PS - so fucking jealous of all you people at Webster Hall for TTA/Cortini right now

mistresswanda
07-29-2017, 11:16 PM
Just saw some pics from the Panorama instagram.... VIP looking pretty shoved to the side again.....

implanted_microchip
07-29-2017, 11:45 PM
I ACCIDENTALLY BUMPED INTO ALLY IN A HALLWAY AND HE WAS SO ADORABLE AND THEN AFTER THE SHOW WE ALL MET JOSH AND ALLY AND ALLY TOLD US STORIES ABOUT HIS CATS

I am convinced there is no sweeter man in the universe.

Also their performances were incredible too but oh my god I just got to meet two of my favorite musicians in a city I'd never stepped foot in before today.

redshoewearer
07-30-2017, 06:44 AM
Getting ready to head down from Albany - will be with daughter (who's now a music teacher! - a very few of you have met her years ago) and her boyfriend. I have no idea what they'll be wearing - but she's small and he's tall and I'll be in black jeans and a black year zero shirt probably.

RJK
07-30-2017, 07:31 AM
I ACCIDENTALLY BUMPED INTO ALLY IN A HALLWAY AND HE WAS SO ADORABLE AND THEN AFTER THE SHOW WE ALL MET JOSH AND ALLY AND ALLY TOLD US STORIES ABOUT HIS CATS

I am convinced there is no sweeter man in the universe.

Also their performances were incredible too but oh my god I just got to meet two of my favorite musicians in a city I'd never stepped foot in before today.He was so sweet! He asked if he could take a picture of my shirt and send it to Jon! It was such an amazing experience!

magnolia
07-30-2017, 08:27 AM
So what's the plan? 3 PM at the Parlor? Or 4?

I'm not sure what I'll be wearing yet, but I'll have a bright red cross body bag on me.

Dustinhxc
07-30-2017, 09:18 AM
I'm jealous of anyone who went last night! I'm excited to see if the nin merch is the same as fyf or any new stuff they printed in nyc for the tour. Doubtful but I can hope. Can't wait for tonight!

somewhat_
07-30-2017, 11:14 AM
View from VIP area https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170730/fc0cb0464c87279fe7faee32b3ff8940.jpg

roolfdriht
07-30-2017, 11:43 AM
Ugh. I really wish they had kept VIP split centered like it was on Friday. I may not be able to stomach being that far over tonight, especially if the VIP crowd is significantly more sedate...but then again, I'm no spring chicken anymore.

implanted_microchip
07-30-2017, 11:44 AM
http://i63.tinypic.com/5oh34h.jpg

Dustinhxc
07-30-2017, 11:54 AM

Damn no nyc merch. Thanks for the pic! I'll be there in a few hours. Probably get the black on black logo, add violence w the synth photo, maybe the black nin hat or anxiety. At least no wait from sandbag and no shipping.

implanted_microchip
07-30-2017, 11:55 AM
Juzt watched somewhat_ pump a fart handle

mostlymad
07-30-2017, 01:21 PM

I don't think that exit sign is going to make it.

ItsJustDave
07-30-2017, 02:02 PM
We're heading over around 6. This is me today. https://imgur.com/a/F5Th5

If you spot me, feel free to say hi

implanted_microchip
07-30-2017, 02:46 PM
The front of the $100 General Audience area at Panorama is closer to the stage than the front of the $275 VIP area, so if you haven't gotten here yet, have VIP and just want to get as close as possible, maybe do GA if you see an opening.

bgalbraith
07-30-2017, 03:22 PM
I'll be showing up for NIN and possibly Tribe, rocking the cranberry shirt with the giant yellow N

magnolia
07-30-2017, 05:33 PM
Did y'all just see me get assaulted by the crotch of dude from Glass Animals? Haha. He chose exactly where I was to jump into the croed

neorev
07-30-2017, 05:58 PM
Is anyone able to capture the stream of NIN tonight?

Saw the announcement on NME that they will be broadcasted. I also heard SiriusXM is covering the festival, believe it's on channel 35.

suprefan
07-30-2017, 06:06 PM
Sirius is not broadcasting NIN, its just the webcast. And im sure theres people on it. Theyve had 2 days to practice on the other sets to get it right.

Papagolash
07-30-2017, 06:12 PM
OMG I am here, and on the NIN merch line!

akamuaka
07-30-2017, 08:07 PM
It is almost time... (+_+)