PDA

View Full Version : I am confused about online socializing

Corona Radiata
01-03-2017, 05:00 PM
[This thread was split from the new nin.com website thread (http://www.echoingthesound.org/community/threads/4298-New-nin-com-website)]

Don't believe a word MSL or his cronies say. He is a well known fake news and fake insider in the GNR online community who will do anything for attention. Don't respond to anything he or Kraw posts from here on out. Trust me on this one.

Leviathant
01-03-2017, 08:14 PM
Don't believe a word MSL or his cronies say. He is a well known fake news and fake insider in the GNR online community who will do anything for attention. Don't respond to anything he or Kraw posts from here on out. Trust me on this one.

I don't trust you on this one, even if your messaging is consistent (http://www.echoingthesound.org/community/threads/2460-Can-we-expect-a-Tension-DVD?p=225255#post225255).

Corona Radiata
01-03-2017, 10:11 PM
And there is a reason for that. MSL's fake insider status is widely known. All you need to do is some basic research.

He's a wrestler who leaked the album Chinese Democracy and loved the attention he got from it. And he's been milking that attention ever since, constantly claiming he's "in the know" and constantly being proven wrong. If you believe anything he says it's on you. Don't say I didn't warn you. Ask anyone in the GNR community (besides the people who post on his forum) and they'll tell you the same. Mister Saint Laurant is a well known fraud. Even his Wikipedia page says he's spread fake news and he wrote the whole thing himself!

Im simply trying to let everyone's know not to be fooled by what he says so no gets dissapointed. Because he's done this a million times and it always ends the same. He's banned on most GNR forums and I doubt it'll be long before he's banned here. He knows nothing. I guarantee it.

Leviathant
01-03-2017, 10:28 PM
This thread just turned amazing.
Corona Radiata - so you're saying that because this wrestler dude was banned from a GnR forum, we should ignore Kraw. Do I have that right?

Tommy_Macbeth
01-03-2017, 10:35 PM
Can somebody give me a quick summary of what MSL is saying and why we shouldn't trust him? :confused: ^

Corona Radiata
01-03-2017, 10:38 PM
No im saying that because MSL is widely known for posting fake news and pretending to be an insider, we should ignore him and his followers. Simple. Kraw is someone from MSLs site and all he's doing is repeating what MSL said. If you need a more details history of Laurents BS I can provide you with it when I'm on a computer and not my phone but as I've already stated, some basic research on your own should lead you to the answers.

Better yet, can you give me one good reason why we should believe either of them?

Corona Radiata
01-03-2017, 10:45 PM
I don't understand. Has Kraw given u all the impression he's Trents bff or something? I don't read this site much unless big things are happening.

The way u all like his posts and take his word leads me to believe he's somehow proven to be of importance. Am I right?

well all I'm saying is he's one of MSLs people. Tread with caution.

And if the site does get fixed don't accredit it to either of them. It was going to happen anyways. They just guessed an error would be corrected because of course it most likely will be.

ryanmcfly
01-03-2017, 10:49 PM
I don't understand. Has Kraw given u all the impression he's Trents bff or something? I don't read this site much unless big things are happening.

The way u all like his posts and take his word leads me to believe he's somehow proven to be of importance. Am I right?

well all I'm saying is he's one of MSLs people. Tread with caution.

And if the site does get fixed don't accredit it to either of them. It was going to happen anyways. They just guessed an error would be corrected because of course it most likely will be.

Isn't Kraw the new art director?

Corona Radiata
01-03-2017, 10:59 PM
So wait. That's actually him? We know this?? Kraw is actually the new art director and not just a guy with the username?

In that case I facepalm myself. I know there is a lunatic who posts on msls forum with a Tasmanian devil avatar and since he was sayin the same thing as msl I assumed it was the same guy.

If if it's actually confirmed he's the real Kraw then I retract my statements about him obviously. But still don't believe mr saint laurent. He's bad news.

thirty_three
01-03-2017, 11:07 PM
There is some truth to what he is saying regarding MSL, the attack on Kraw is unfounded (see: Corona Radiata doesn't realize that he works for NIN now) but MSL is notorious in the GN'R community for being an "insider" who was hated by Guns N' Roses management.

If I had to guess, I'd say MSL is somehow involved in being part of some sort of fan participation in the building up of NIN's new site (by perhaps having selective "knowledge"?) involving select fans being allowed to be slightly in-the-know for whatever reason. That's the impression I got from the way Kraw responded, seems kind of random to confirm some person's post about the backend operations of nin.com is legit without clarifying why that person knows that information and that person was being vague about why they know that information.

Anyway, whatever the case, LOL.

implanted_microchip
01-03-2017, 11:28 PM
Man, this whole last page is just infinitely more intrigue, mystery, scandal and conspiracy than I was in any way prepared for.

Papagolash
01-03-2017, 11:34 PM
Man, this whole last page is just infinitely more intrigue, mystery, scandal and conspiracy than I was in any way prepared for.

Welcome to ETS, where we make our own ARG.

Khrz
01-04-2017, 12:21 AM

#Halogate!

Corona Radiata
01-04-2017, 12:56 AM
Can someone just answer me this. Do we actually know that "kraw" is in fact John Crawford?

bobbie solo
01-04-2017, 02:30 AM
https://media.giphy.com/media/lDHtw0rXAX30I/giphy.gif

niggo
01-04-2017, 02:51 AM
Can someone just answer me this. Do we actually know that "kraw" is in fact John Crawford?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1Y73sPHKxw

Corona Radiata
01-04-2017, 03:23 AM
But how would seeing his IP confirm anything? It's not like they know the actual John Crawfords IP address, right? So they have nothing to compare it to.

jmtd
01-04-2017, 06:11 AM

How do we know, for sure, that you are the 8th track from "The Slip"?!?

Jon
01-04-2017, 07:39 AM

Definitely the cat noises.

ItsJustDave
01-04-2017, 08:32 AM

Let the mods and admins worry about this stuff. If we thought there was an issue, we'd address it.

Thanks

Leviathant
01-04-2017, 12:15 PM
But how would seeing his IP confirm anything? It's not like they know the actual John Crawfords IP address, right? So they have nothing to compare it to.

When you go around saying everyone else is crazy, you might be giving the impression that in fact you're the crazy one.

Leviathant
01-04-2017, 12:17 PM
Do we actually know that "kraw" is in fact John Crawford?

I think I'm going to have to go back and rethink my design for the new ETS shirt...

Corona Radiata
01-04-2017, 05:16 PM
When you go around saying everyone else is crazy, you might be giving the impression that in fact you're the crazy one.

No need to be condescending when all I'm trying to do is make sure people don't start believing a well known fake news troll. Frankly its irresponsible to lead people to believe otherwise.

The lack of an answer to the basic question of who "Kraw" is makes it fairly obvious the mod team doesn't know and were simply hoping he's real so they can get excited that someone from the NIN camp is on their site.

Sorry for ruining your wet dreams but that is not John Krawford. That is a troll from MSL's website. Move along. Nothing to see here.

untold
01-04-2017, 05:20 PM
but peoples from the NIN camp, past, future, present, are on this site from time to time

Corona Radiata
01-04-2017, 05:23 PM
That may be so, but Kraw is not one of them. I can even tell u who he is on msl's site when I get home on my computer. The guy has the same avatar and I think even the same username if I'm not mistaken.

kraw
01-04-2017, 06:00 PM
While you guys are at it let me know if there are any errors I need to address on my personal site. Stay well!

http://www.pmkane.com/crawford/main.htm

Warped_Savant
01-04-2017, 06:08 PM
While you guys are at it let me know if there are any errors I need to address on my personal site. Stay well!

http://www.pmkane.com/crawford/main.htm
But you're not a real person! Someone on the internet said so!!

Khrz
01-04-2017, 06:20 PM
Seriously, that identity debate is lame as hell. The whole thing is kind of a moot point, and way overblown. Nobody's leading anybody on, and anyone taking someone else's identity for granted on an anonymous website kinda had it coming.

Chill out. We're having fun. Don't fence the playground, we're big kids.

Corona Radiata
01-04-2017, 07:25 PM
At this point Id like to announce that I am Rob Sheridan.

sweeterthan
01-04-2017, 07:29 PM
Seriously, that identity debate is lame as hell. The whole thing is kind of a moot point, and way overblown. Nobody's leading anybody on, and anyone taking someone else's identity for granted on an anonymous website kinda had it coming.

Chill out. We're having fun. Don't fence the playground, we're big kids.

Not to mention, way the fuck off topic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

allegro
01-04-2017, 07:40 PM
I only wish Charlie Clouser would show up again, now, with that "Sup Dawg Jay-Rome dude?" stuff. Nucca.

Your Name Here
01-04-2017, 07:47 PM
I'd also like to announce that I am Pee Wee Herman HA!!!

Leviathant
01-04-2017, 07:57 PM
...split from the nin.com thread (http://www.echoingthesound.org/community/threads/4298-New-nin-com-website).

@Corona Radiata (http://www.echoingthesound.org/community/member.php?u=3880) I don't really give two shits about MSL outside of this forum. Nothing he has said or done on this forum has warranted your over-the-top reaction. Cool your goddamn jets.

When you asked if Kraw was John Crawford, I should have just responded more directly instead of teasing you. Sorry about that. You don't need to know how I can confirm who he is, you just need to know that I'm not wrong about it, and you should find more interesting things to spend your bandwidth on.

ItsJustDave
01-04-2017, 08:10 PM
The lack of an answer to the basic question of who "Kraw" is makes it fairly obvious the mod team doesn't know and were simply hoping he's real so they can get excited that someone from the NIN camp is on their site.

To be extremely clear, I don't think it's fair for anyone's identity to be revealed without their consent. If someone was misrepresenting themselves, then as I said, we'd deal with it.

Corona Radiata
01-04-2017, 09:10 PM
@leviantsomethknf There was no over the top reaction. All I did was make a post trying to warn others of MSL and his past, and you for some reason tried to insinuate multiple times thereafter that I was somehow crazy and obsessed for pointing out a simple fact. The mans past is not up for debate. He's a shit stirrer and proud of it. And the specific brand of shit stirring he specializes in is FAKE NEWS. Another poster here even confirmed this, and it's readily available information on top of that. I was simply trying to spread awareness. The immediate response of an old post from years ago that you had ready to go there indicates that perhaps the truly obsessive one here is, dare I say...you? Of course, I do have problems socializing on the internet so what would I know?

Im not calling for the man to be banned or anything and I understand that as far as that goes you're only interested in his activity here on this site. All I'm saying is that he's well known for fabricating news and pretending he's an insider, so people should take what he says with a grain of salt.

As to the matter of identity protection, when someone has their last name as a username and is posting links to what he in his own words calls his "personal" site, they are obviously not trying to keep it a secret.

Thank you though for finally answering the question of Kraws identity. Though I fear it may be the wrong answer. And when I get to a computer I'll prove it, if I can be bothered to remember. I'm almost certain Kraw is one of MSLs cronies. I fear you've somehow been decieved. Don't feel bad though. Laurant has fooled many before.

Whatever the case may be, I hope I've placed enough doubt among some so that MSLs plans can't go forward. Whatever scam he was trying to pull would have hurt the community or even the band itself. It's unfortunate my heroism will go unnoticed thanks to the narrative particular staff members seem to be pushing. But you're all welcome in any case.

Corona Radiata
01-04-2017, 09:13 PM
Because the corona radiata is part of the brain and I'm the only one here using mine?

trollface.jpg

tony.parente
01-04-2017, 09:23 PM
When one crazy person gets banished another soon comes to fill its roll in the bowels of ETS.

allegro
01-04-2017, 09:37 PM
Jesus, we can't even COUNT the number of users we've had on this board swearing they had inside knowledge.

cashpiles used to "leak" information about once per week.

Who was that guy who swore that a CD was stolen from a glove compartment in Hollywood? @squirrel? Then we got The With Teeth leak.

It isn't like any of this shifted the fucking Earth on its axis.

We all take it with a grain of salt. We've had TR on here for years and many didn't believe he was who he was, either. And that didn't matter, we treated him like another user.

And he told us to fuck off.

Hands down, though, THE fucking craziest assholes have come from the GnR boards. Like that crazy chick who came here after Robin quit GnR to rejoin NIN? And she kept bitching about the Spiral and how Robin had ruined his career by leaving GnR?

Corona Radiata
01-04-2017, 09:41 PM
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=IY1lCCB1BqM
Lol

fun fact: the guy on the left chayson rance is a convicted pedophile. Like for real. MSL actually threatened to sue me one time over a comment I left on a YouTube video.

I do find him entertaining if I'm beinf totally honest. I just don't believe his "news" cuz it's ALWAYS bs. That's all.

Leviathant
01-04-2017, 09:47 PM
Hey Corona Radiata

Wanna clue this board in to the handle you used on the GnR forums you frequented?

Corona Radiata
01-04-2017, 09:55 PM
Why? do I know u from there? That would explain a lot.

If that's the case then I would just like to remind u that by your own declaration, what happened on GNR forums is irrelevant here. If that goes for MSL then it goes for me. If u have a beef with me from there ur gonna have to let it go. I haven't posted on those forums in forever man. As someone just said they're all nuts.

who were u? I'll tell if u do

Sarah K
01-04-2017, 09:58 PM
If u have a beef with me from there ur gonna have to let it go.

Ummmmm... Bruh.

Your obsession with this other guy definitely seems personal. Listen to your own advice?

allegro
01-04-2017, 09:59 PM
Yeah, what's your GnR username, Leviathant??

(I'm dying laughing)

Mine is @NovemberPain

ItsJustDave
01-04-2017, 10:01 PM
Is that you Ashton Kutcher?

Corona Radiata
01-04-2017, 10:04 PM
Sarah, I just said I find the man entertaining. It's not personal at all.

But the guy is known for pretending to be an insider, posting fake news and such. So I'm saying, don't believe everything he says. That's all.

I have no no personal issue with MSL. But even if I did, said "advice" you speak of was meant in the context of being a moderator of which I am not.

Corona Radiata
01-04-2017, 10:06 PM
Is that you Ashton Kutcher?
Nope. I don't recognize that username. Must be after my time.

Leviathant
01-04-2017, 10:07 PM
Why?

You talk a lot about the GnR forums. Shouldn't people see what you post there?

do I know u from there? That would explain a lot.

You don't, so it doesn't.

If that's the case then I would just like to remind u that by your own declaration, what happened on GNR forums is irrelevant here.

You come onto my forum and you start calling people names, and calling into question their authenticity, and then when I ask who you are, you start to close up? Isn't that interesting.

If that goes for MSL then it goes for me. If u have a beef with me from there ur gonna have to let it go. I haven't posted on those forums in forever man. As someone just said they're all nuts.

I don't have any beef with you. What's your handle on the GnR forums?

who were u? I'll tell if u do

My username is always Leviathant. Has been for two decades.

I'm the guy who runs this board and can see your email and IP addresses.

Wanna share the handle you go by everywhere else?

Leviathant
01-04-2017, 10:09 PM
p.s. novemberpain? I actually chortled, allegro

tony.parente
01-04-2017, 10:18 PM
I'm sad I wasn't here before 2009. Hearing all these war stories from the early days makes me wish someone would write an ETS/the spiral history book.

Baphomette
01-04-2017, 10:19 PM
Curiosity got the better of me. Who the fuck is MSL?

Corona Radiata
01-04-2017, 10:20 PM
When did I call anyone a name? On the other hand you called me crazy and have made several other disrepespectfal insinuations.

Im not sure what u are implying by saying you can see my IP address. But I do find it hilarious how you were so quick to protect kraws identify even when he was making it obvious who he was (or was trying to impersonate), yet now you are trying to pressure me into revealing my GNR forum username. Double standards much?

And are you not the one who said you don't care what MSL did on the GNR forums, so why do you care what my username is?

you obviously already know it if you can see my email address so if you want to act like a jerk and hold that over my head like some kind of threat you can get lost. What kind of moderator threatens a forum user like that??? You can't take a little harmless banter and get your knickers in a twist and now you're pulling this? When people sign up to your forum they do it with the trust that the admin won't act like a child and threaten to reveal your email, IP address and other forum usernames. Very irresponsible behavior.

You need to check yourself my friend.

ItsJustDave
01-04-2017, 10:24 PM
It's totally Ashton Kutcher. No doubt in my mind.

Corona Radiata
01-04-2017, 10:29 PM
My username on GNR forums is broskirose. Not really a big deal, but it obviously means something to leviathan.

if you've got a problem with me based on posts I made on another forum that's fine, but don't abuse your admin powers because you simply don't like me.

and obviously u know who I am on GNR forums or you wouldn't have brought any of this up because my email is my GNR forum username.

that explains why u shot out the gate acting like a tool to me coming at me with some old ass post.

So if u know who I am then u definitely know who fucking MSL is.

Baphomette
01-04-2017, 10:31 PM
Im not sure what u are implying by saying you can see my IP address.He meant he can see your IP address.

What kind of moderator threatens a forum user like that??? He's the board owner.

When people sign up to your forum they do it with the trust that the admin... He's the board owner.

You need to check yourselfBefore he rigitty-rigitty-wrecks himself?

tony.parente
01-04-2017, 10:33 PM
Is it bad I love new NIN releases because of the influx of new users here as much as I love the excitement of new music?

Krazy
01-04-2017, 10:36 PM
<----- Jesus H. Christ checking in here.

Why the generic re-use of Still for the new EP? Heh? HEH!?!?!?!

Corona Radiata
01-04-2017, 10:37 PM
It really is true what they say. Give someone power - it doesn't matter if it's the most irrelevant thing in the history of the universe like being an admin on a 90s rock band forum. They will always abuse it. Stanford prison experiment.

fuck the police

Sarah K
01-04-2017, 10:38 PM
My username on GNR forums is broskirose.

Your twitter timeline... Jesus.

tony.parente
01-04-2017, 10:38 PM
Looks like someone's been drinking too many Coronas.

AM I RIGHT GUYS?
AM.I.RIGHT?!?

Krazy
01-04-2017, 10:40 PM
... Jesus.

What did I do?...

Baphomette
01-04-2017, 10:42 PM
Stanford prison experiment. Horrible LA band (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stanford_Prison_Experiment_(band)).

Leviathant
01-04-2017, 10:43 PM
Don't you think that if you keep getting banned from forums, the problem isn't the forum administrators, but it might be... you?

When people sign up to your forum they do it with the trust that the admin won't act like a child and threaten to reveal your email, IP address and other forum usernames.

Oh man, they've got stupid high expectations then. Everyone knows ETS sux. People were saying that in 2002 - one of the admins thought we sucked so bad he split off and made another forum. (guess how that turned out!) I'm pretty sure everyone here can attest to how I have a really lame tendency to get childish sometimes. It's pretty stupid, I'm not proud of it, but it's a known thing. I mean, look at this thread, right? Why am I drawing this out? We all have better things to do.

My username on GNR forums is broskirose

See, a thing happened when I Googled broskirose (https://www.google.com/search?q=broskirose). I've never actually heard of you before, I couldn't possibly care less about GnR anything, but I read the kind of shit you posted in various bits on the internet (twitter, reddit, various forums, the posts you made that were so good that they got completely edited on Antiquiet), noted about how many places banned you, and I kind of wanted to just ban you from ETS without making a big splash about it.

But aside from getting really weird about MSL (and by extension, Kraw), you haven't really done anything shitty enough here to warrant it yet. By now, I should know better. I should just cut you loose before you get really messy.

Not yet. Going forward, would you please avoid personal attacks, avoid demanding to know the identities of people who post here who haven't explicitly shared their own identities? And when the mods/admins here ask you to chill, maybe chill? Or is it "fuck the police" and "Report Leviathant's post to... Leviathant"

Your Name Here
01-04-2017, 10:45 PM
Okay I'm really not Pee Wee Herman

Leviathant
01-04-2017, 10:48 PM
It's unfortunate my heroism will go unnoticed thanks to the narrative particular staff members seem to be pushing. But you're all welcome in any case.

In case you guys missed it, there's a hero in our midst! I wanted to make sure that I, a particular staff member, highlight this. Be sure to thank him, he's already said you're welcome.

Sarah K
01-04-2017, 10:51 PM
https://twitter.com/broskirose1/status/497278676065861632

He makes forums rise and fall. So really, we all have him to thank for this board.

#Blessed

tony.parente
01-04-2017, 10:53 PM
https://twitter.com/broskirose1/status/497278676065861632

He makes forums rise and fall. So really, we all have him to thank for this board.

#Blessed
"Come at me Faggots"

haha holy fucking shit.

Your Name Here
01-04-2017, 10:54 PM
Is this going to be like election night where I stay up all night only to be disappointed in the end?

Sarah K
01-04-2017, 10:57 PM
Nah, it feels like it is almost over.

Lew
01-04-2017, 10:59 PM
Finally. Real time ets fun. And before lockdown! Woop woop!

Lew
01-04-2017, 11:02 PM
Ah ffs. NVMD. This is passed. By damn. So close.

Mantra
01-04-2017, 11:16 PM
Thank you though for finally answering the question of Kraws identity. Though I fear it may be the wrong answer. And when I get to a computer I'll prove it, if I can be bothered to remember. I'm almost certain Kraw is one of MSLs cronies. I fear you've somehow been decieved. Don't feel bad though. Laurant has fooled many before.

Whatever the case may be, I hope I've placed enough doubt among some so that MSLs plans can't go forward.

This particular part of your post could double as dialogue from a bad crime show.

tony.parente
01-04-2017, 11:21 PM
https://encyclopediadramatica.se/Mygnrforum#Broskirose

WHO DID THIS

allegro
01-05-2017, 12:36 AM

WHO DID THIS

MADISON!!!

That's who I was talking about!!

We made her mad when we talked about Axl making his girlfriend pee in kitty litter boxes. Or maybe it was poo.

Your Name Here
01-05-2017, 12:51 AM
when we talked about Axl making his girlfriend pee in kitty litter boxes. Or maybe it was poo.

Doesn't everyone do that?

Corona Radiata
01-05-2017, 01:43 AM
Don't you think that if you keep getting banned from forums, the problem isn't the forum administrators, but it might be... you?
If you did more stalking, ugh, I mean research you'd see that I was actually a staff member on three GNR forums, just like you. Yes I was banned from some forums, but you aren't putting it in context. I asked to be banned one time. Another, I was banned by an admin who posts child porn on his forum. The people who run GNR forums are nutjobs. See the aforementioned Madison that people are talking about. She was attacked by Axl Rose himself and she ran the biggest forum of them all.

See, a thing happened when I Googled broskirose (https://www.google.com/search?q=broskirose). I've never actually heard of you before, I couldn't possibly care less about GnR anything, but I read the kind of shit you posted in various bits on the internet (twitter, reddit, various forums, the posts you made that were so good that they got completely edited on Antiquiet), noted about how many places banned you, and I kind of wanted to just ban you from ETS without making a big splash about it.

So let me get this straight. You don't care about what MSL did off the forum even though his "offenses" are way more drastic than mine, yet you have a completely different standard for me. You lookup my email address/IP, and search the internet including twitter, reddit, multiple forums etc yet you completely ignore what MSL has done and say it doesn't matter. Why the obvious double standard? Why are his past sins washed clean and ignored, while mine are put on display for all to see?

I don't buy it for a second. I know you from somewhere. You just don't want to admit your username.

I mean seriously, do you go around looking up every user who joins your forum? I seriously doubt it. So whatever I did to offend you in the past would have to have been years ago because I haven't posted on GNR forums in forever. Whatever it was, did it really impact you so much that you're still salty about it?

But aside from getting really weird about MSL (and by extension, Kraw), you haven't really done anything shitty enough here to warrant it yet. By now, I should know better. I should just cut you loose before you get really messy.
So by now you've already made up your mind about me and admitted you want me banned because you read some shit you don't like on tumblr. Do I have that right? Gee, way to make a new guy feel welcome.

I can see why that admin left and made a new site. Care to point me in that direction? What's it called? I'm guessing I'll probably be treated fairly there and won't get the site owner obsessively scowering the internet for dirt on me. Perhaps I'll be happier there.

Not yet. Going forward, would you please avoid personal attacks, avoid demanding to know the identities of people who post here who haven't explicitly shared their own identities? And when the mods/admins here ask you to chill, maybe chill? Or is it "fuck the police" and "Report Leviathant's post to... Leviathant"

Can you please show me any personal attack I made that was inappropriate? I don't recall saying anything that outlandish. Certainly not any more so than you did.

I never demanded to know the identity of anyone. I simply asked. And the person in question made it VERY CLEAR who they were. They even posted a link to John Crawford's site and said it was their own personal site. He DID make his identity explicitly known. He actually couldn't have made it more obvious. And again there's the double standard of his identity being sacred, yet you hang my identity and past username over my head, and publicly post google search results for my handle.

Gotta say, as a many time staff member on multiple band forums, I don't think I've ever seen a more obvious display of double standard and pure venomous hatred from an admin to a new user.

I still believe I know you from the GNR forums and you don't want anyone to know who you are from there. There's no other explanation for your downright obsessive behavior. Well we aren't on the GNR forums, as you've said. So leave it alone and move on.

I'm willing to forget this shitshow you've hit me with today. Though it's kind of hard to think you've got a fair shake here when you already know the site owner has it out for you and wants you banned because he doesn't like your twitter posts (????).

Corona Radiata
01-05-2017, 01:47 AM

WHO DID THIS

lol

Some guy named kevin made it. But he's been awol for years. I'm guessing the newer additions like mine were made by this loser named DiceMan. He might be going by a different username now. He's a middle aged loser who spends all his time either on the internet or taking vacations which he likes to brag about, and post pictures of constantly.

There is some truth to that article. Not much. But I am a DJ.

EDIT: It's definitely him. He's also called Facekicker and he's the entry above mine. All he does is jerk himself off there so he clearly wrote it. kevin made the original, but he's made some more recent edits.

Basically for the most part, the funny stuff on there is by kevin, and the lame shit is by Facekicker.

Sesquipedalism
01-05-2017, 01:48 AM
I just want to thank everyone who's participated in this threadlet for giving me a good, deep belly laugh before I go to bed. Terrible day. This made me nostalgic for the good ol' days of...was it Year Zero?...when the same guy got banned like four times in a row. (Oddly, I'd thought it was cashpiles; evidently I'm very wrong.)

Regardless, it's always pleasantly surprising when I return every two years and remember how much I should always be missing this damned place when I'm not around. Even when it's bullshit, it's still a rollicking good time.

More or less. At least for me. I don't have any responsibilities and can run like hell if it starts getting ugly.

Baphomette
01-05-2017, 02:33 AM
from an admin to a new user.He's the board owner.

Also, Leviathant, while you're coming clean about your deep involvement with the GnR board in question, can you finally admit to all the trolling you did on that one Bel Biv DeVoe board? Because it just wasn't cool, man.

Jinsai
01-05-2017, 02:49 AM
And he told us to fuck off.

Oh yeah! That's RIGHT! He did!

Khrz
01-05-2017, 05:20 AM
we're big kids.

Can't tell if I was very wrong or very right anymore...

Jinsai
01-05-2017, 07:48 AM
Can't tell if I was very wrong or very right anymore...

Probably a combination of the two

Sarah K
01-05-2017, 08:19 AM
I was actually a staff member on three GNR forums, just like you.

The people who run GNR forums are nutjobs.

CAN CONFIRM.

Look, I don't believe the prodding about your username meant that he was going to out you. Simply pointing out that about three seconds on Google reveals some scandalous-ass online behavior on your end, so pointing fingers at others is silly.

Swykk
01-05-2017, 08:23 AM
Careful, guys. He's got several cutting edge insults at the ready, you middle aged losers!

allegate
01-05-2017, 10:16 AM
@leviantsomethknf There was no over the top reaction. All I did was make a post trying to warn others of MSL and his past, and you for some reason tried to insinuate multiple times thereafter that I was somehow crazy and obsessed for pointing out a simple fact. The mans past is not up for debate. He's a shit stirrer and proud of it. And the specific brand of shit stirring he specializes in is FAKE NEWS. Another poster here even confirmed this, and it's readily available information on top of that. I was simply trying to spread awareness. The immediate response of an old post from years ago that you had ready to go there indicates that perhaps the truly obsessive one here is, dare I say...you? Of course, I do have problems socializing on the internet so what would I know?

Im not calling for the man to be banned or anything and I understand that as far as that goes you're only interested in his activity here on this site. All I'm saying is that he's well known for fabricating news and pretending he's an insider, so people should take what he says with a grain of salt.

As to the matter of identity protection, when someone has their last name as a username and is posting links to what he in his own words calls his "personal" site, they are obviously not trying to keep it a secret.

Whatever the case may be, I hope I've placed enough doubt among some so that MSLs plans can't go forward. Whatever scam he was trying to pull would have hurt the community or even the band itself. It's unfortunate my heroism will go unnoticed thanks to the narrative particular staff members seem to be pushing. But you're all welcome in any case.what the ever-loving fuck does that mean? "I'm going to slander this person and I might prove myself, if I feel like it."

Archive_Reports
01-05-2017, 10:23 AM
http://i.imgur.com/Y5aPziY.jpg

Wishes do come true.

orestes
01-05-2017, 10:27 AM
Oh, how I long for the days when teitan would come in and tell newbies to fuck off.

allegro
01-05-2017, 11:09 AM
At first, I thought this was getting funny. Then it took a turn where it appeared that this person really didn't understand any humorous aspects at all (or didn't understand to just chill out) or the "inside joke" aspects, and is really paranoid. And maybe has some other, um, "problems." And his join date says 2013, so he's not a newbie? He's been posting here for 3 years.

And now it has a "piling on" potential and, I dunno, this is like poking at that Nancy J chick [hint: another inside joke meaning "don't poke fun at certain, um, disadvantaged people"]

Personally, I'm still scratching my head over why anybody would be on a Guns n Roses board in 2017; it's like being on a Skid Row board in 2017. And, yeah, the GnR boards, I've never ever been on one (nor am I vaguely curious) but from the people who have drifted over here from GnR boards, GnR seems to attract people who make Axl Rose look sane (and, really, NIN does attract its share of the most batshit people on the planet).

ItsJustDave
01-05-2017, 12:17 PM
1. I do not have an opinion on MSL. He's posted stuff here that couldn't be verified in either direction (the DVD thing ~2 years ago). He's posted stuff regarding pending updates to NIN.com (which Kraw confirmed). This type of thing usually sorts itself out given enough time.
2. Kraw (despite the fact that he is John Crawford) never made any direct assertions about his identity until Corona turned this into a witch hunt.
3. Neither myself nor Leviathant made any inquiry into Corona until he started making accusations against another user. When he continued after we made it clear that his concerns with Kraw were unfounded, I believe that's the point that Leviathant took the time to pull Corona's registered email to look into things further. This was the red flag.
4. Ashton Kutcher ran the show Punk'd.
5. Don't throw stones when you live in a glass house.

eversonpoe
01-05-2017, 01:15 PM
He's the board owner.

Also, @Leviathant (http://www.echoingthesound.org/community/member.php?u=1) , while you're coming clean about your deep involvement with the GnR board in question, can you finally admit to all the trolling you did on that one Bel Biv DeVoe board? Because it just wasn't cool, man.

that board is poiiiiiisoooooon ;)

Prettybrokenspiral
01-05-2017, 01:17 PM
that board is poiiiiiisoooooon ;)

Where is this board? It's hard for me to find. It's driving me out of my mind..

allegro
01-05-2017, 01:22 PM

It's over in the Grand Theft Auto boards.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vY7S6iwwlQ

Sesquipedalism
01-05-2017, 01:25 PM
It's over in the Grand Theft Auto boards.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vY7S6iwwlQ
I heard no one there is who they say they are either. I trust those boards even less than I trust a big butt and a smile.

Prettybrokenspiral
01-05-2017, 02:07 PM
It's unfortunate my heroism will go unnoticed thanks to the narrative particular staff members seem to be pushing. But you're all welcome in any case.

Shit, while we're on the topic of internet heroism, I might as well get my cut of that pie as well..

I'll have it be known that I'M the one who outed MSG Kraw in the first place. Dude has been a member here since ETS went live again five years back, and that whole time his profile only had 1 view (me).

Once I pointed it out last week in the NIN-spotting thread, everyone else started jumping on my Kraw-spotting bandwagon and began scoping his profile, too. Then I would imagine a few PMs were sent to draw the wolf out of his lair, and voila...the supposed new art director is now an active member on ETS.

So yea, you're all welcome. It's important I'm recognized for the narrative *I* pushed that got this whole stone rolling in the first place..

[/sarcasm]

Your Name Here
01-05-2017, 02:21 PM
For years I have been a superhero and nobody was the wiser I would put on a pair of glasses and nobody could tell it was me. With everybody's identities being exposed my secret life as a crime fighter is in jeopardy. So I would just like to announce to ETS that I am Weedman, I fight crime and then I get everybody high, please keep my secret identity within the confines of ETS.

Jinsai
01-05-2017, 02:31 PM
At first, I thought this was getting funny. Then it took a turn where it appeared that this person really didn't understand any humorous aspects at all (or didn't understand to just chill out) or the "inside joke" aspects, and is really paranoid. And maybe has some other, um, "problems." And his join date says 2013, so he's not a newbie? He's been posting here for 3 years.

And now it has a "piling on" potential and, I dunno, this is like poking at that Nancy J chick [hint: another inside joke meaning "don't poke fun at certain, um, disadvantaged people"]

Personally, I'm still scratching my head over why anybody would be on a Guns n Roses board in 2017; it's like being on a Skid Row board in 2017. And, yeah, the GnR boards, I've never ever been on one (nor am I vaguely curious) but from the people who have drifted over here from GnR boards, GnR seems to attract people who make Axl Rose look sane (and, really, NIN does attract its share of the most batshit people on the planet).

There's been a little bit of a pile-on happening here, but it's innocuous really compared to the way things used to go. I have no skin in that game though so I'll just stand about and project that my expression seems "dubious, curious, and ultimately whatever."

However, I am newly fascinated by the fact that there's active Guns and Roses boards. The whole thing there is weird to me... and it doesn't make much sense, kind of like how it was really cool to like GnR again when Slash rejoined. Suddenly, that was the hot ticket in town for fifteen minutes.

Shadaloo
01-05-2017, 02:41 PM
Josh Wink here, checking in.

'sup

ziltoid
01-05-2017, 02:52 PM
Josh Wink here, checking in.

'sup

Can you release an acapela version of Black Bomb please.

allegro
01-05-2017, 03:09 PM
However, I am newly fascinated by the fact that there's active Guns and Roses boards. The whole thing there is weird to me... and it doesn't make much sense, kind of like how it was really cool to like GnR again when Slash rejoined. Suddenly, that was the hot ticket in town for fifteen minutes.

I dunno, but I *do* remember *MADISON* (https://web-beta.archive.org/web/20070302132639/http://www.echoingthesound.org:80/phpbbx/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=2861&sid=029c9ff10a1acaa700d44c0ca2dedede) because she started the "RANT ABOUT THE SPIRAL (https://web-beta.archive.org/web/20070306000945/http://www.echoingthesound.org:80/phpbbx/search.php?search_author=%2AMadison%2A&sid=5f6d7eeb832cecc6b07fc3e49d550ad5)" thread and I think at some point TR came in there and told certain people to fuck off and he'd give them their money back, but she complained SO much she was Shit Listed.

But so was half the board at some point, so, yeah, shrug.

At that time, though, Robin had left GnR to join NIN and people had some bug up their ass about that, so we got this larger influx of GnR board people, remember that? It was really weird. Their levels of fandom is pretty high, and it's hard for me to take seriously, but hey, to each its own.

The best part was all the crazy Axl Rose photoshopping that was going on.

Meanwhile, Meathead started the "Perspiral (http://www.theninhotline.net/meatpers/html/mp050617.htm)."

tony.parente
01-05-2017, 03:26 PM
Can you release an acapela version of Black Bomb please.
He can't, Trent wrote it.

ziltoid
01-05-2017, 03:40 PM
He can't, Trent wrote it.
In that case I'll take an acapella recording of you doing the song.
I'm sure you could do better than Trent.
You just gotta make a video of it while dancing in your underwear; but you have to wear a bandana and a wig so you look like Axel Rose.
It sure would make Ryan jealous.

marodi
01-05-2017, 03:40 PM
I've read everything in this thread and I still don't know who MSL is and why I should or should not care about them or what they did in a past life.

Google is not helping; it's telling me that MSL stands for Major Series Lacrosse which has me slightly worried since lacrosse is Canada's national sport and don't you dare mess with it!

I also have a suggestion for the owner of the board, whose name is Leviathant: we should be able to have "verified" account so this sort of confusion doesn't happen anymore. I would like to take this opportunity to confirm that I am indeed marodi and that I have insider information regarding all things otter related.

Shadaloo
01-05-2017, 03:49 PM
I've been too busy working on this really aggressive, inaccessible new EP. I think you guys'll really like it.

Jinsai
01-05-2017, 03:54 PM
I also have a suggestion for the owner of the board, whose name is Leviathant: we should be able to have "verified" account so this sort of confusion doesn't happen anymore. I would like to take this opportunity to confirm that I am indeed marodi and that I have insider information regarding all things otter related.

I miss that Vagisil guy. I wonder if he still lurks around

Sesquipedalism
01-05-2017, 04:21 PM

Great idea. Unfortunately, I don't for a second believe that you're the real marodi. But that could be because of a recent head injury and sudden onset of eCapgras Syndrome. Still, I think you're all frauds. No number of otters will change that for me.

Leviathant
01-05-2017, 04:21 PM
I also have a suggestion for the owner of the board, whose name is Leviathant:

KNEEL BEFORE ZOD

we should be able to have "verified" account so this sort of confusion doesn't happen anymore.

That sort of thing's kind of a tough call. On one hand, a 'verified' account would reduce posts like the one that caused me to split this thread out. On the other hand, if we have 'verified' accounts, it would probably result in even more garbage being directed at those people, further discouraging interaction.

I would like to take this opportunity to confirm that I am indeed marodi and that I have insider information regarding all things otter related.

Yeah but who were you on gnr4everforums.net? I'm pretty sure I know who you are, we've talked before over there, and I know what you're trying to do, and it's not going to work buddy

Sesquipedalism
01-05-2017, 04:24 PM
I've been too busy working on this really aggressive, inaccessible new EP. I think you guys'll really like it.

Best moment of my day. Thank you. I'd Quote of the Day this, but it really needs all the context provided by this thread.

Also, you just totally made me look like a prick. I started laughing hysterically at this right when the guy in the cube from me came back to clear out his desk after getting sacked. And I'm new enough that I'm still shy enough that people might just think I'm a mute jerk. Except, evidently, when I laugh in the face of their incipient unemployment. Whoops.

Prettybrokenspiral
01-05-2017, 04:29 PM
Meanwhile, Meathead started the "Perspiral (http://www.theninhotline.net/meatpers/html/mp050617.htm)."

One of my all-time favorite MP updates, this.

"All Perspiral members can expect to receive access to exclusive advance Meathead Perspective updates, exclusive webcasts of Meathead trimming his toenails and playing Minesweeper, exclusive access to Meathead's crappy message board, and an exclusive chat room where you can sit and wait for Meathead to come in and talk to you (he won't)."

I just laughed like it was 2005 all over again. That dude needs to make a comeback, and how..

Sesquipedalism
01-05-2017, 04:36 PM
I just laughed like it was 2005 all over again. That dude needs to make a comeback, and how..I miss him so much. Every time I hear "Every Day Is Exactly the Same," I still laugh and think about porpoises. Motherfucker forever tainted that song for me.

Prettybrokenspiral
01-05-2017, 04:43 PM
I miss him so much. Every time I hear "Every Day Is Exactly the Same," I still laugh and think about porpoises. Motherfucker forever tainted that song for me.

Those "fun books" he would make for the corresponding tours in 2008-09...shit was ingenious. No sane person comes up with stuff like that.

ItsJustDave
01-05-2017, 05:19 PM
That sort of thing's kind of a tough call. On one hand, a 'verified' account would reduce posts like the one that caused me to split this thread out. On the other hand, if we have 'verified' accounts, it would probably result in even more garbage being directed at those people, further discouraging interaction.

There's a freedom associated with not having verified accounts. I'm sure there's a number of things that have been posted that would have never in any official capacity

sick among the pure
01-05-2017, 06:06 PM
There's a freedom associated with not having verified accounts. I'm sure there's a number of things that have been posted that would have never in any official capacity

And reason to not having their names here being their actual names, unlike on The Spiral.

allegro
01-05-2017, 06:20 PM
I miss that Vagisil guy. I wonder if he still lurks around
Yeah, he was such a baby around LOUD NOISE. :p

Big Fat Matt
01-05-2017, 07:10 PM
Wow what the funky fresh did I just read? I'm physically tired after having read all of that. Wow.

ziltoid
01-05-2017, 07:22 PM
Wow what the funky fresh did I just read? I'm physically tired after having read all of that. Wow.

Here's some Funky Fresh music to refresh your weary body.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rs2LhQ1IGqo
That was the first song to pop up in a google search.

elevenism
01-05-2017, 07:25 PM
that's why it's hard for you to find

Baphomette
01-05-2017, 10:07 PM
I've read everything in this thread and I still don't know who MSL is...Monica Samille Lewinsky? That's my guess. I asked yesterday but never got an answer either. I sad. :(

allegro
01-05-2017, 10:27 PM
Monica Samille Lewinsky? That's my guess. I asked yesterday but never got an answer either. I sad. :(

I believe that other guy said it's this guy: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mister_Saint_Laurent

Sesquipedalism
01-05-2017, 10:51 PM
I believe that other guy said it's this guy: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mister_Saint_Laurent
You know, I read that entry, and was like "How did ETS suddenly end up embroiled in a web of international intrigue revolving around the grandson of the former Prime Minister of Canada, who eventually became a pro-wrestler dabbling in musico-industrial espionage?" If you gave me that elevator pitch for an episode of fucking "Family Guy," I'd be like, "Dude, that show was always intentionally weird, but this is getting goddamned ridiculous."

ItsJustDave
01-05-2017, 11:17 PM
TIL that the dude responsible for leaking Chinese Democracy may have edited the Nine Inch Nails Tension tour DVD that will likely never be released.

elevenism
01-05-2017, 11:31 PM
i am just like stupidly laughing at all this

bobbie solo
01-06-2017, 03:19 AM

I thought this was a real crusade of this guy until this line. Clearly hilarious trolling to me now. Well done.

Either way, get out more buddy. Take up a hobby.

bobbie solo
01-06-2017, 03:38 AM
Would it be tacky & joke-ruining for someone to explain the Shadaloo/Josh Wink references? If not, please commence b/c it sounds like something very amusing that I must have missed on here back in the day.

Also, just want to point out this is my favorite place on the internet. It's a pleasure to check in here every few days (every day recently) and i don't even know any of you. Well, except kraw obviously. We ran a Great White forum together for about a decade, until my heroism forced me to take it down.

allegro
01-06-2017, 06:31 AM
Would it be tacky & joke-ruining for someone to explain the Shadaloo/Josh Wink references? If not, please commence b/c it sounds like something very amusing that I must have missed on here back in the day.

See this: http://www.echoingthesound.org/community/threads/2123-Nine-Inch-Nails-quot-Everything-quot-sounds-just-like-quot-Black-Bomb-quot-by-Josh-Wink

Sarah K
01-06-2017, 08:57 AM
Did I ever tell you guys that I was on the HLAH single?

Swykk
01-06-2017, 09:04 AM
Link plz.

Leviathant
01-06-2017, 09:10 AM
This is kind of the perfect thread to drop this into, but no joke, I went to my neighborhood organization's monthly meeting last month on account of a new condo being built behind my property, and Josh Wink was there. There was a building in his neighborhood that had built a garage without permission, and was asking, post-construction, for permission to create a curb cut, to make it a legit garage. The neighborhood organization was against it (they rejected the garage in the original plans when it first came up) and Mr Wink appeared to be arguing in support of the garage. It was weird.

Sesquipedalism
01-06-2017, 10:01 AM
This is kind of the perfect thread to drop this into, but no joke, I went to my neighborhood organization's monthly meeting last month on account of a new condo being built behind my property, and Josh Wink was there. There was a building in his neighborhood that had built a garage without permission, and was asking, post-construction, for permission to create a curb cut, to make it a legit garage. The neighborhood organization was against it (they rejected the garage in the original plans when it first came up) and Mr Wink appeared to be arguing in support of the garage. It was weird. Part of me wants this to be not actually true, but instead the most mundane joke I've ever heard crafted.

wizfan
01-06-2017, 10:09 AM
This is kind of the perfect thread to drop this into, but no joke, I went to my neighborhood organization's monthly meeting last month on account of a new condo being built behind my property, and Josh Wink was there. There was a building in his neighborhood that had built a garage without permission, and was asking, post-construction, for permission to create a curb cut, to make it a legit garage. The neighborhood organization was against it (they rejected the garage in the original plans when it first came up) and Mr Wink appeared to be arguing in support of the garage. It was weird.

He probably needs a place to store his black bombs and his bags full of jerries. Boom, still got it.

allegro
01-06-2017, 10:35 AM
Did I ever tell you guys that I was on the HLAH single?

Yeah, that was interesting. (http://www.echoingthesound.org/community/threads/3671-How-I-imagined-I-ended-up-as-track-11-on-the-HLAH-single)

Sarah K
01-06-2017, 10:36 AM
It brought us what was Bill's best contribution to anything ever.

allegro
01-06-2017, 10:37 AM
Yeah, I actually just laughed really hard at that (http://www.echoingthesound.org/community/threads/3671-How-I-imagined-I-ended-up-as-track-11-on-the-HLAH-single?p=236961#post236961).

Sesquipedalism
01-06-2017, 12:16 PM
Yeah, that was interesting. (http://www.echoingthesound.org/community/threads/3671-How-I-imagined-I-ended-up-as-track-11-on-the-HLAH-single)
Whoa.

ziltoid
01-06-2017, 01:44 PM
How did you know it was him? Did you recognize him or, does he go around saying "Hi, I'm Josh Wink ,DJ noodler from the late 90's, I made a song with Trent Reznor from Nine Inch Nails"?
I'm genuinely curious about this.
Somehow this seems like a fabulous skit meathead would make if he were still around.

theimage13
01-06-2017, 02:53 PM
Five pages in and I still have literally no idea what this thread is actually about. I've seen several other confused users asking, and they've all been ignored (at least, on this thread). What the ever loving shit is going on here? Is there a "confused about the ETS thread online socializing for dummies" book that I can order?

Khrz
01-06-2017, 03:01 PM
Five pages in and I still have literally no idea what this thread is actually about. I've seen several other confused users asking, and they've all been ignored (at least, on this thread). What the ever loving shit is going on here? Is there a "confused about the ETS thread online socializing for dummies" book that I can order?

Someone claimed to have inside knowledge of what's to come from the NIN camp. User Kraw confirmed some of this. Corona_Radiata claimed user #1 was a troll from a Guns n Roses forum, and that Kraw was certainly in on it. Instead of dropping it and washing his hands off of it, Corona_Radiata insisted on the importance of his claim and started to antagonise the ETS management, under increasing popular mockery and derision.
Now we've reached lvl SHITPOST3, which defines constant drifting, troll nostalgia, and bonding of OT ETSers.

Leviathant
01-06-2017, 03:41 PM
How did you know it was him? Did you recognize him or, does he go around saying "Hi, I'm Josh Wink ,DJ noodler from the late 90's, I made a song with Trent Reznor from Nine Inch Nails"?
I'm genuinely curious about this.
Somehow this seems like a fabulous skit meathead would make if he were still around.

So at first, he just kind of stood out in that way that folks who have notably nice clothes stick out. Like... there's something about his poise, his jacket & his shoes that made me think, "This is a confident guy who's done pretty well for himself." But there was also an immediate thought of, he looks familiar. Mind you, the last time I saw Josh Wink in person was at the HFStival, DJing in the rave tent somewhere between 1998 and 2000. But then the guy running the meeting addressed him as Josh, and I pulled up Google real quick, and it was totally him. If that wasn't enough, as the part of the meeting he was there for was wrapping up, the fellow running the meeting dad-joked "Are you staying, are are you going to spin?" Ugh. So bad.

Yeah, life is strange.

kel
01-06-2017, 04:19 PM
anyone remember the folks from http://www.wearingthesechains.com?

leaving now ...

ziltoid
01-06-2017, 04:41 PM
Has anyone looked at the official NIN facebook responses in the posts to other people's opinions on NTAE.

It's quite funny. Not as good as Trent calling someone a cunt (http://www.spin.com/2013/03/how-to-destroy-angels-ama-trent-reznor-reddit-dis/) but, nevertheless quite hilarious.

Random Person 1: This ep sounds like Trent forgot about that quote he made about new NIN before the end of 2016. So he rushed out this terrible turd https://static.xx.fbcdn.net/images/emoji.php/v6/f44/1/16/1f4a9.png of a recording. Absolutely boring.
Random Person 2: haha... agreed
NIN official: haha... you're both assholes!
Also this came up looking up the AMA from reddit:https://andreaurbanfox.wordpress.com/2009/07/24/lettertotrentreznor/

botley
01-06-2017, 05:28 PM
Jesus fucko'christ

marodi
01-06-2017, 05:47 PM
Great idea. Unfortunately, I don't for a second believe that you're the real marodi. But that could be because of a recent head injury and sudden onset of eCapgras Syndrome. Still, I think you're all frauds. No number of otters will change that for me.

I'm sorry about your head injury but I assure you that I am the real marodi. No other person on this board (or planet) is as crazy as I am. :P

KNEEL BEFORE ZOD

...okay but I thought he went to Internet Heaven when Old ETS died?

Yeah but who were you on gnr4everforums.net? I'm pretty sure I know who you are, we've talked before over there, and I know what you're trying to do, and it's not going to work buddy

I'm not sure if I actually was there because I'm old and sometimes confused but if I was, I was marodi too. When you get to be my age, dear fascist dictator, you'll find that it's easier to remember things if they are all the same. Like passwords: mine is "password" everywhere. :D

Sesquipedalism
01-06-2017, 05:58 PM
When you get to be my age, dear fascist dictator, you'll find that it's easier to remember things if they are all the same. Like passwords: mine is "password" everywhere. :D

Huh. I try to make my user name everywhere "Password." That way, I can make my password "username" and it throws everyone off. I am unhackable.

Also, I am now going to lock you out of your own account by trying to log in as you five times, using the password "password." Unless, of course, it works the first time. Then "marodi" is going to paint this fucking board bright red.

allegro
01-06-2017, 06:48 PM
anyone remember the folks from http://www.wearingthesechains.com?

leaving now ...
Heh, I used to like some of them, they were funny.

kel
01-06-2017, 07:16 PM
Heh, I used to like some of them, they were funny.

so did i. they were pretty stellar trolls, and their posts here were no different.

allegro
01-06-2017, 10:11 PM
so did i. they were pretty stellar trolls, and their posts here were no different.

I thought they actually put some real effort into their satire. Good prose, some totally hilarious, they weren't warped like the Sludge groupies.

Baphomette
01-07-2017, 02:18 AM
Did I ever tell you guys that I was on the HLAH single?You just caused me to have to wipe down my new monitor for the first time.

theimage13
01-07-2017, 07:36 AM
Someone claimed to have inside knowledge of what's to come from the NIN camp. User Kraw confirmed some of this. Corona_Radiata claimed user #1 was a troll from a Guns n Roses forum, and that Kraw was certainly in on it. Instead of dropping it and washing his hands off of it, Corona_Radiata insisted on the importance of his claim and started to antagonise the ETS management, under increasing popular mockery and derision.
Now we've reached lvl SHITPOST3, which defines constant drifting, troll nostalgia, and bonding of OT ETSers.

Ooooooooh, gotcha. This is why I try not to ever make definitive claims in the affirmative.

Historically:
-Knew about Ghosts before release (source told me that "about three dozen instrumental tracks have been sent for mastering" but didn't know what that would lead to)
-Had WT rehearsal tracks before leak (didn't even realize they weren't public; got them from another "nInside" friend and had just assumed they were already public
-Knew the format for the Tension tour months in advance (spoilers are no fun)

If you really have inside info, posting it on a forum is generally pretty stupid - especially if the info isn't full (example, Ghosts) or if it's something that you really have no business sharing (also: Ghosts). I've worked with the guy who eventually leaked the WT rehearsals, and I was surprised he did it. That can put your whole livelihood on the line. That's why I tend to stick to just denial stuff (things like "no, they are not playing X festival", etc. Things that just aim to shut down rumors instead of incite new ones). I'm also aware that sometimes the little bits of news I get from people may not even be accurate (plans change), so it just seems pointless to light fires that burn out quickly.

aggroculture
01-07-2017, 09:49 AM
Is this thread a return of The Clique?

ItsJustDave
01-07-2017, 04:47 PM
To be clear, MSL said that the NIN camp was working on fixing up the discography section of the website. kraw confirmed this to be true. This wasn't anything earth shattering. And it still turned into a shitshow

Warped_Savant
01-07-2017, 04:56 PM
To be clear, MSL said that the NIN camp was working on fixing up the discography section of the website. @kraw (http://www.echoingthesound.org/community/member.php?u=274) confirmed this to be true. This wasn't anything earth shattering. And it still turned into a shitshow
And to add to this, the "All Halos" section of the NIN site has been adjusted. (Still shows Recoiled but other than that nothing appears to be missing.)

But that being said, obviously they would be working on it. It doesn't take a prophet or close friend of someone to say that with a significant amount of certainty.

ninEater
01-07-2017, 08:34 PM
Why the fuck did I read all this.

Leviathant
01-07-2017, 11:08 PM
...and cut!