PDA

View Full Version : YZ ARG media (for research purposes)

mexicoler
06-30-2016, 05:24 PM
hello everyone,

although i've been keeping up with the forum for quite a few years i haven't taken the time to post anything. however, i've found myself under the need for some help here.

i'm currently writing a paper with a friend of mine for an advanced course which seeks to analyze the "year zero" universe under marxist perspectives. by that, we are going deep into research, not only with authors who may help us expressing our views, or the albums instrumental work and lyrics, but also the arg. in fact, a lot of the elements portraited within the "year zero" arg are very important for the point we're trying to make.

it has come to my attention 42 entertainment has withdrawn the websites after 10 years of broadcasting. it has also come to my attention that ninwiki has a lot of printscreens regarding the websites, but not all of them. i've looked into it and found a torrent which held what appears to be the complete media collection of the arg - however it has two seeders and i don't think it'll be downloading any sooner than i need.

whilst trying to dig deep into echoing the sound threads, the ones from way back then seem to be off air as well. i was wondering if any of you people would have any media you could offer - whether it's saved html files, print screens, audio, images, whatever you've got in your catalogue. if so - please let me know. the paper's due to august 16.

thank you very much for your attention!

Hazekiah
06-30-2016, 05:38 PM
Yeah, I'm still waiting for the fan-made DVD and the HBO series myself, lol.

Good luck!

And ets has rebooted at least once (maybe twice?) since then, hence the diminished membership and post-counts, etc.

:-\

mexicoler
06-30-2016, 05:41 PM
welp the hbo thing was kinda spoken about how it wouldn't happen, if i'm not mistaken (my memory sorta fails, i'm assuming)

but thanks anyway. i'm also sorta looking for some way to get in touch with trent or rob to ask them on a few points about the universe and album/arg content, but there's no way i'll be getting my hopes up for that.

Warped_Savant
06-30-2016, 06:42 PM
*puts up his hand*

I have it all.
Drop me a PM with your e-mail address. I can send you all of the websites and some other things...

Ryan
07-07-2016, 08:24 AM
*puts up his hand*

I have it all.
Drop me a PM with your e-mail address. I can send you all of the websites and some other things...

Are you hosting it online anywhere?

Pyract
07-07-2016, 01:55 PM
Not sure if its the exact same one Warped_Savant has, but I just uploaded the archive that I have. It has these files in it:

http://i.imgur.com/iypypTy.jpg
http://www.nindestruct.com/misc/yz_arg.zip

Warped_Savant
07-08-2016, 07:49 PM
No, because I don't have anywhere to host it.
Want a copy?
Know somewhere to put it up?

Warped_Savant
07-08-2016, 07:53 PM
Not sure if its the exact same one Warped_Savant has, but I just uploaded the archive that I have. It has these files in it:

http://www.nindestruct.com/misc/yz_arg.zip
I would guess that the PDF book is the same one I have (note: there is one floating around that has some errors in it.)
I think I have everything you have in there. I've also been sharing the offline websites with everyone.

And the offer stands for anyone.... if you want a copy drop me a PM with your e-mail address.