PDA

View Full Version : Community Members need help

Blackbookpress1984
12-04-2015, 04:25 PM
I know this board is quick to the point when it comes to bashing each others opinions, hawking goods for cash, and buying / trading / selling items for our own personal gratification.

Let's see what happens when we throw this in here: https://www.gofundme.com/4px614
These are people from within the NIN / ETS community. Lend a hand.

Please share as much as possible! That way, your friends can share, and their friends, and their friends' friends... Lol we need all the help we can get!

I know gofundme is often used by people for a want, as opposed to a need. In this case, we're a hard working family with a goal, and we have only recently come to terms with the fact we cannot attain this goal on our own. Please donate what you can, we appreciate every bit! Thank you!!! <3

allegro
12-04-2015, 05:42 PM
That was originated TWO YEARS AGO and they're still living like that?? OMG.

Sarah K
12-04-2015, 06:40 PM
Yeah, that was confusing me, too. From the way it's written, it sound like it is happening right now. But the date says two years ago.

Weird.

elevenism
12-04-2015, 06:58 PM
That was originated TWO YEARS AGO and they're still living like that?? OMG.
Shit it's HARD to get out of the hotel hole.
I did it for a hot minute with my exie-a year and a half or two years, something like that.

allegro
12-04-2015, 07:01 PM
I'm not sure if it's still current, though; that could be an old page that was recently revived, the numbers are based on the numbers from two years ago, like Sarah K said, it's confusing.

Baphomette
12-06-2015, 02:30 AM
from the page:
"Created December 4, 2015"

Where are you guys seeing the two year date?

allegro
12-06-2015, 06:43 AM
The date changed. A few days ago it said it was created two years ago.