PDA

View Full Version : ...about the "Pretty Hate Pack 001"

Biolumin3sc3nt
12-07-2011, 11:25 AM
Before we begin, let me just state that I'm not asking for the Pretty Hate Pack 001 files. I am simply curious if anyone has seen a .Mogg of these on the net. Do these exist???

That's all : )

sheepdean
12-07-2011, 11:39 AM
Rock Band and Guitar Hero changed their encoding, and since that I've not seen any songs successfully ripped. Which is kinda annoying.

Biolumin3sc3nt
12-07-2011, 11:52 AM
That it is! I've been itching to remix Sanctified

sheepdean
12-07-2011, 12:00 PM
http://ninremixes.com/ are who will have it if we ever get it, as a heads up

Vertigo
12-07-2011, 01:54 PM
I've seen Rock Band tracks released more recently than the PHM pack be cracked as multitracks. Unfortunately it's rather a slow process waiting for people to leak them to generally accessible channels - most of the Jane's Addiction pack hasn't been publicly cracked yet, and that's been out for ages.
Allegedly, a lot of moggs are circulated within private groups, so PHM001 may potentially be out there.

I should point out though, Head Like A Hole was released as DLC for Guitar Hero WoR, and a mogg of it is in public circulation. Look hard enough and you'll find it. Unfortunately, being Guitar Hero, the quality is low (32khz - 48mb for 8 channels).

Biolumin3sc3nt
12-08-2011, 05:36 AM
Yeah I figured a few might be circulating in these private groups - Thank you for the heads up guys! I'll certainly keep looking for H.L.a.H ( still have no luck so far ). Isn't there a certain string to search Google for that exact file name and type?

Anyway, I'm not expecting any greater quality than what I've already seen thru previous Moggs. But it's better than nothing eh?? : ) Still patiently waiting for Sanctified

ltrandazzo
12-08-2011, 08:25 AM
Looks like we have an answer, so I'm going to lock this thread. My reason: I don't want someone to be bold and post the files if/when they become available.