PDA

View Full Version : Warframe

Space Suicide
03-08-2015, 03:54 PM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-ZHsUuXHxOkE/UmVqMv7C89I/AAAAAAAAKq0/Nhi-2JRIWu4/s1600/warframe+logo+png+2.png

So....any Tennos here? This game has definitely surpassed Free to Play being a boring, flat model into something cool and worth playing. Great gameplay and deep customization and you don't have to pay a penny! You're a freaking space ninja for fuck's sake. However, DO NOT play solo. it's boring if you do for the most part.

I started in November on Xbox One for a few weeks before getting turned off by the sheer solo boredom, EXTREMELY steep learning curve and being verbally thrashed by a guy online in an Excavation game mission. Anyways...

I recently picked this up again and began playing it a shit ton in Feb. I'm finally leveling, getting new Warframes (destroying shit as a Rhino right now) and better weapons and mods. I'm currently trying to track down the last two pieces (chassis and blueprint) needed to build my very first Prime Warframe in Rhino Prime. Also a few more Prime parts to make some Prime weapons. I can't wait, so fuck you, RNG.

Anyone here on ETS into this game on any of the platforms? PC (being the prime best of the bunch for playability), PS4 or Xbox One?

If anyone is on Xbox One and plays this, give a shout. Always looking for more friends to play with!