PDA

View Full Version : March of the Fuckheads

Krazy
08-30-2014, 10:32 PM
I got scammed on the tickets com the seller in the Seattle thread. Fuck.

Krazy
08-30-2014, 10:57 PM
Admin Edit:

Leviathant here.

This was split from the tour forum. I'll be removing this thread soon, but I wanted it out there, head-on-pike style, because of the actions of a handful of hotheaded assholes who publicly encouraged harassment of another member of the board without getting their shit straight.
@Krazy (http://www.echoingthesound.org/community/member.php?u=1143) - Think before you jump to conclusions. Thank you for replying to my private message, and for eventually taking the proper steps toward straightening things out.
@Sarah K (http://www.echoingthesound.org/community/member.php?u=3236) - Fuck you and your instigation and cheerleading.
@tony.parente (http://www.echoingthesound.org/community/member.php?u=2107) - For what you did? Completely fuck yourself.

Live Nation screwed up tickets that Deejay sold to Krazy, who immediately blamed the seller in this thread. Sarah K suggested posting personal personal information on 4chan. (SERIOUSLY?) Tony then proceeds to dig up as much information he can on this stranger, posting information about where he lives and works (as if I don't have access to your edit history, you ignorant sack of shit) while Sarah cheered him on. People called this guy at work and at home, and who the fuck knows what else - because these jackholes thought they'd be some kind of fucking justice squad.

I'm not really convinced I shouldn't just ban the three of them.

I believe everyone involved has apologized. If this happens again, I may just shut the board down out of spite.

That does not mean this is time for you to pile on them, privately or publicly. Quite the opposite - this means that you should not do as they did. Behavior like this is not tolerable here. We are not that kind of board, and I will not stand for it.

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/good-day-sir.gif

And now, so you can see how it all went down, the original posts, in the state they were in when the Upcoming Tour thread was locked.

Tickets sold this morning to a loyal NIN fan! Glad I could help someone into some good seats!

This asshole scammed me- tickets wouldn't scan, customer service said an "Alicia" was on the tickets. (They transferee with my name on the LN transfer)

Removed personal info
^^^ fuck you

Sarah K
08-30-2014, 11:46 PM
Someone needs their info posted on 4chan.

Admin Edit: Nope, I don't even have words.

FULLMETAL
08-30-2014, 11:53 PM
This asshole scammed me- tickets wouldn't scan, customer service said an "Alicia" was on the tickets. (They transferee with my name on the LN transfer)
Removed personal info
^^^ fuck you

What the fuck?! How'd this fuckstain scam you and what did LiveNation do about it? Are you sure these are the scammer's contact details?

Admin Edit: Funny how when you learn the details of what happened, the person referred to as a fuckstain and a scammer was actually in the right, and what LiveNation did about it was fuck everything up.

tony.parente
08-30-2014, 11:53 PM
disregard this post

Admin Edit: FYI, this post had been updated by Tony seven times over the course of the evening, including more and more personal information about deejay.

Sarah K
08-30-2014, 11:54 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGpDh3ikt1Q

His life seems pretty embarrassing already.

Admin Edit: Irony of ironies!

Sarah K
08-30-2014, 11:57 PM
What the fuck?! How'd this fuckstain scam you and what did LiveNation do about it? Are you sure these are the scammer's contact details?

Pretty sure that is at least his name. His name on here is deejay. He posted this on facebook not long ago:

Just checked my [edited] email address today for the first time in prob a year. lol ... Yahoo.com... Whatever...

tony.parente
08-31-2014, 12:20 AM
@Krazy (http://www.echoingthesound.org/community/member.php?u=1143) I think I successfully doxed him, I'm hitting you up with his home address just in case you're thinking of pressing charges as well as everything in my original post just in case. And I also included links to my sources, there are 2 or 3 of them. I'm 99.999% sure the guy on here is [edited]

Admin Edit: The next person to successfully dox someone and post it on ETS gets the same ban that spammers get. Remember how horrible spam was on the old ETS, and how now we're spam free? Yeah. Don't fuck up.

Ryan
08-31-2014, 12:42 AM
Not sure if I'm in love with Krazy

Or drunk

tony.parente
08-31-2014, 12:44 AM
I got scammed on the tickets com the seller in the Seattle thread. Fuck.

His home address is waiting in your message box along with my sources to prove the info is his.

Deejay
08-31-2014, 01:25 AM
This is crazy. I didn't scam anyone. I bought the tix on live nation for my wife and I to go. (After missing the Vegas show due to my wife being admitted to hospital the opening weekend) we decided instead to take my kids to the cultas lake wsterpark in chilliwack bc.im in the hotel now as I write this! ) I have full emails and documentation that show the complete transactions with Mark. . The two tickets and parking pass was all transferred through the live nation website and I got confirmation emails etc. so he has some kind of issue and thinks it's ok to just automatically judge me and expose me to these crazy false accusations to all you guys who just believe him with no proof? ? really? And Mark, you just jumped to conclusions. You didn't even try to ask me for any info? You just post my info here like this? false accusations and this sort of defamation can be quite serious. When I get back home later tomorrow I will post any info needed.. Although the right thing for Mark to do would be to contact me directly and civil, so maybe we could together see if you may have had an issue with live nation? ? I've been a nin fan my whole life. . Do you seriously think I would try to scam you all the while openly posting my full contact info? ? cmon get a grip. I will do anything I can to help even though you have been completely out of line with me. everyone else, remember you are only getting what he had said. I am willing to help Mark with live nation I'd be needs it. If there was fraud live Nain should be able to do something I would hope. Will post the email confirmations etc when I get back.

Admin Edit: Note that both Ryan and Tony "Not to make this a witch hunt but" Parente facepalmed this post - even though deejay's is the first actually thoughtful comment on the situation.

Deejay
08-31-2014, 01:29 AM
Sorry about the mobile phone swipe errors. Yes I run a small business. I'm not a scammer.. I have zero reason to scam. I think he's had some kind of issue with live nation. Please respect my privacy... I am not disappearing and will help any way I can.

Sarah K
08-31-2014, 01:34 AM
Who is Alicia?

tony.parente
08-31-2014, 01:34 AM
Sorry about the mobile phone swipe errors. Yes I run a small business. I'm not a scammer.. I have zero reason to scam. I think he's had some kind of issue with live nation. Please respect my privacy... I am not disappearing and will help any way I can.

Who is Alica then? Did you buy resale tickets? Something tells me resale tickets that good wouldn't go for face value.

Just saying.

Admin Edit: When someone asks you to respect their privacy, this is not how you respond, especially here.

Deejay
08-31-2014, 01:36 AM
I've answered your emails Mark. Please check your folders.

Deejay
08-31-2014, 01:41 AM
I went to the nin website tour page and was directed to the live nation site. I bought the tickets from live nation directly, not resale. They were in my name. I have a picture showing this and transaction emails too. Then Mark Sent me his email to transfer them through live nation. When they transfer through live nation, it automatically changes the name on the tickets to his account name and cancels the ones with my name on them. I also have an email from Mark saying he got them. I have no idea who this girl is.

Sarah K
08-31-2014, 01:44 AM
Well, you're OBVIOUSLY a great computer wizard. You should be able to figure it out.

YOU CAN REPAY HIM IN GOLD NUGGETS AND WEED

Admin Edit: You really don't know when to quit, do you?

Deejay
08-31-2014, 01:49 AM
I only wanted what I paid for them because I'm not a scalper. Just a regular guy who decided to take his kids to the water park this weekend. Please try to refrain from jumping to conclusions. As anyone else would, I am quite concerned with my info being splashed around like this unfairly without my being able to respond or help in any way first! I am a public person and my info is out there because I have no reason to hide. . I can better respond when I get home tomorrow afternoon. I have been a member of the nin fan world for years and would never do any harm to anyone like this. (I've been on the main nin site forum a lot longer)

Leviathant
08-31-2014, 09:53 AM
No!

You do not use this site to organize witch hunts. You do not ever post someone else's personal information on this forum. I don't care how long you've been here or if you've donated money, I will permanently ban you the next time this happens.