PDA

View Full Version : 2014.08.30 - Seattle, WA @ White River Amphitheater

TheBang
08-30-2014, 06:07 PM
http://qualitytimeonline.nl/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/this_is_the-end11212.jpg

Sanju Nair
08-31-2014, 03:22 AM
Loved every minute of the gig! cold cave were ok, felt bad for them though for not having even 5% of the audience to their set. Not a SG fan, hence won't comment about them. I guess the fans had a good time. Now, NIN: Loved the set! The not so high point of the set for me was when they played Disappointed/FMW/TGD. How I wished for Frail/Wretched...:( Anyhow felt nice to have been audience to their last gig (for a while!).

NotoriousTIMP
09-01-2014, 12:41 AM
Anyone else notice how the synths were cranked WAY up and sounded crystal clear!? johnbron and I listened to my recording on the way home and it sounds sooooooo good :) I'll share it with the world here shortly :)

Tumnayar
09-01-2014, 12:44 AM
yeah the sound was awesome last night!

OneDeadYou
09-01-2014, 12:53 AM
Brought a friend from Germany, who knew little about NIN. Her first nin show, my 10th. I tried to play some in the car and she just wasn't into it. I thought for sure she would maybe enjoy the show a little, but she was no where near as excited as I was. As we walked out, she said "that was one of the best fucking shows I've ever seen in my life". That's my review!

NotoriousTIMP
09-01-2014, 02:57 AM
I've put up some raw audio teasers up on my Instagram feed if anyone is interested :)

snaapz
09-04-2014, 09:55 AM
Anyone else notice how the synths were cranked WAY up and sounded crystal clear!? @johnbron (http://www.echoingthesound.org/community/member.php?u=5) and I listened to my recording on the way home and it sounds sooooooo good :) I'll share it with the world here shortly :)

GOOD! I've always said the synth is always too quiet and buried in the background... over powered by vox/guit/perc.

NotoriousTIMP
09-08-2014, 11:55 PM
I'm pretty sure the synths were cranked up for the video recording that Rob was doing :)