PDA

View Full Version : oneohtrix point never setlist?

Haldemir
08-07-2014, 08:01 PM
I was at the first three shows of the tour, Vegas, and both red rocks and id really like to know which "songs" opn played cause I ducking loved em. I know I'm a minority but I can't be the only one. I keep trying to find out but to no avail so here I am. Thanks in advance.

Sarah K
08-07-2014, 08:06 PM
The only thing I remember reading about it was that he was putting together custom music for the tour. Unsure if that is what actually ended up happening, though.

Andrew
08-08-2014, 12:36 PM
If anyone has recorded his performance, please point me in that direction - either audio or video. I missed it but I'm still interested in checking it out.

ZeroSum
08-08-2014, 12:52 PM
I've listened to most of his albums at least once, and i didn't recognize anything he played at either Red Rocks night. I'm by no means an expert, but I would guess it was all custom material for the tour like others have been thinking.

I enjoyed his performance as well, though it was admittedly strange as an opener for a rock show during broad daylight. The crowd seemed incredibly disinterested during the whole thing, which was disappointing yet expected. I'd love to see him perform in a small club at some point or another. I definitely appreciate how Reznor picks more experimental openers most of the time.

pwing47
08-08-2014, 01:20 PM
The only video that I've found online is here (5 mins of the 25 min set from RR night 1):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ac4IdThGRSk

It was a very strange dynamic seeing it outside in broad daylight. Felt much more appropriate during Vegas, since it was inside and dark. Haha, for a second I thought I was going to have a seizure or something if I stared too long at his visuals. I was down in the pit, so the screens took up most of my field of vision. Pretty much 25 mins of insanely bright flashing lights and heavy bass pounding directly into my brain.