PDA

View Full Version : 2014.08.07 - Charlotte, NC @ PNC Music Pavilion

TheBang
08-07-2014, 04:05 PM
Charlotte, NC

head_lice
08-08-2014, 01:18 AM
Atlanta will probably get the alternate setlist as Charlotte was identical to virginia beach. Trent was in a dancing mood and said thank yous throughout the show. I was part of a 3 person mini mosh pit in section 1. Sorry to those who I may have gotten in the way. Left during hurt as usual to avoid the traffic. Have fun for those who are going to Atlanta.

REPLICA
08-09-2014, 10:37 AM
Enjoyed the "VIP" area, which had covered sitting areas, the restrooms were also pretty good. My friend and I sat around watching people play cornhole for a while. My friend decided to take a little nap during the intermission while set up was going on so I just sat around messing with my phone when I noticed some guy moving Trent's board toward center stage. Well, as soon as the guy plugged it in, Trent walked out, so I had to wake my friend up after a 15 minute nap. Set list was good, the visuals during Hurt were pretty nice too.

smellyhonkey
08-11-2014, 07:30 PM
Great visuals great show overall in Charlotte! Unfortunately I sat beside someone who brought three toddlers. It honestly ruined it for me. Guy got angry if anyone bumped into him dancing. Am I out of line? NIN to me doesn't seem family friendly.