PDA

View Full Version : NIN / Soundgarden summer tour - Part 2

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

TheBang
07-27-2014, 03:30 AM
We're going to try this again. I should hope we're all adults and don't need a bunch of ground rules, but please keep the discussion civil, no name calling, don't troll, don't feed the trolls, good luck, have fun.

Omega
07-28-2014, 03:51 AM
Thank you:).

The Warning is still in play instead of Me, I'm Not. Bummed about this and hope it's switched back.

Spouse said TGD was 'too dub-step-y at the end', lol:). It does kind of sound dub-step-y at the end, no?

tony.parente
07-28-2014, 03:58 AM

The Warning is still in play instead of Me, I'm Not. Bummed about this and hope it's switched back.

Spouse said TGD was 'too dub-step-y at the end', lol:). It does kind of sound dub-step-y at the end, no?

TGD was dubstep before mainstream dubstep was mainstream dubstep. Also wouldn't it be super if they randomly pulled out starfuckers this tour?

sick among the pure
07-28-2014, 04:17 AM

Me, I'm Not was played tonight (Toronto) instead of The Warning.

I can't believe there has been one Fragile song played at all this leg, and it's only been played once.

Omega
07-28-2014, 04:29 AM
On NIN Forums, it says TW was played, interesting.

I was wondering if Sfs is going to be played, that's not my fave Fragile song at all, never cared for much but if one was going to be added from TF, I would guess this would be the choice. It kind of fits with the set list. I'd still want La Mer..Great Below..but it may just be Sfs or Into the Void. ITV is pretty ok. I'd guess more YZ though.

wch1208
07-28-2014, 06:19 AM
Could someone point me in the direction of a complete set list from last night. I did not see one in the tour journal thread..

tony.parente
07-28-2014, 06:27 AM
Could someone point me in the direction of a complete set list from last night. I did not see one in the tour journal thread..

Assuming there is no master ruseman afoot, this is what they played last night.(then again you could just pick just about any setlist from this tour and that's what they played)

http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/nine-inch-nails/2014/molson-amphitheatre-toronto-on-canada-bc161ee.html

EndlessLoveless
07-28-2014, 06:35 AM
You would think because they didnt play a chicago date for tension, that he wouldve changed the chicago setlist, assuming most of the fans saw lollapalooza. Pretty much the same setlist. But i prefered lolla because of 'the way out is through'. I wanted to hear some new shit, other than COA, CBH & FMW. Fuck we heard those BEFORE the album came out and he is still playing those 3 every night. Maybe some fragile? He must know thats a fan fav album. That red rocks day 2 setlist really got me excited...

It was still a great show though so....whatever. His voice sounds great.

r_k_f
07-28-2014, 09:25 AM
guitar launch in 3...2...1. we have lift off.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzBVD43rhSw

gladcarrot
07-28-2014, 09:53 AM
What was Trent wearing at the Michigan show on Saturday? It's a sort of hybrid shorts/skirt. I kinda want a pair.

http://i.imgur.com/NPD6Q4L.jpg?1

Edit: Here is a link to all my videos from this night if you want a better look at his outfit.
http://www.echoingthesound.org/community/threads/3327-2014-07-26-Clarkston-MI-DTE-Energy-Music-Theatre?p=201941#post201941

arewhyehen
07-28-2014, 10:03 AM
My girlfriend and I were at the Molson Amp show in Toronto last night.
Wow, wow, wow..I've seen NIN a bunch of times, but I am usually near the rail. This is the first time I was a few rows back on the floor. I have never had the full view of the stage. Normally when you're close you focus on a few things at a time because it's so busy, but it's nice to stand back and take in the whole thing at once.

We scored pretty big on the merch...We were both able to score a signed poster... We also both got a used Trent guitar pick at the end of the show..

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c349/arewhyehen/IMG_8489_zps900b3acb.jpg (http://s30.photobucket.com/user/arewhyehen/media/IMG_8489_zps900b3acb.jpg.html)

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c349/arewhyehen/IMG_8490_zpsb25d47a9.jpg (http://s30.photobucket.com/user/arewhyehen/media/IMG_8490_zpsb25d47a9.jpg.html)

Kid A
07-28-2014, 10:16 AM
How are these amphitheaters that normally have GA pits filling that space since there's no GA PIT this tour? Are there folding chairs in the pits? The 100 level seats are usually set in place so I wouldn't think they could just move them forward. Would be cool if they did since I'm row R in the 100 level. Damn captcha fucked me over in the presale. Probably dropped back 10 rows trying to read gibberish.

arewhyehen
07-28-2014, 10:56 AM
How are these amphitheaters that normally have GA pits filling that space since there's no GA PIT this tour? Are there folding chairs in the pits? The 100 level seats are usually set in place so I wouldn't think they could just move them forward. Would be cool if they did since I'm row R in the 100 level. Damn captcha fucked me over in the presale. Probably dropped back 10 rows trying to read gibberish.

I was 102 row R for the Molson Amp show. It was all folding chairs on the floor. Only down side was the floor is flat and doesn't angle up for optimum viewing. Luckily I was behind some short people and had a great view. Captcha got me too...

Kid A
07-28-2014, 11:11 AM
Thanks for the info. Hmm so I wonder how anyone managed to get pit tix...

chainsawCo
07-28-2014, 11:32 AM

If its out side there usually attached to the ground so no pit. Places like red rocks hey that is the ground steps and seats in concrete.

sick among the pure
07-28-2014, 11:34 AM
For the seated pit, has it been true GA, first come first serve sit where you want, or have the tickets been assigned specific seats in specific rows?

Sarah K
07-28-2014, 11:49 AM
Assigned seats.

ekrekel
07-28-2014, 01:18 PM
Assigned seats.
Assigned Seats? WHAAAA?

Do we know for certain ALL shows will have seated Pit sections?

Kid A
07-28-2014, 01:47 PM
Assigned Seats? WHAAAA?

Do we know for certain ALL shows will have seated Pit sections?

Atlanta's seating chart doesn't even show a pit. I saw Radiohead in the pit there in 2008 so I know for a fact there is one. All of the 100 level seats are bolted down there too. So assuming there are folding chairs in place in said pit, what outlet was selling those seats?

thatguymark
07-28-2014, 02:03 PM
I've seen shows with and without pits in the Atlanta amphitheater (Lakewood, Hi-Fi Buys, Aaron's, or whatever they're calling it these days) and can confirm that they'll bring folding chairs in for those rows. As far as who was selling them, I think it was split between the various pre-sales the general sale, and the VIP bullcrap. I know I got lucky with the nin.com presale and ended up in the front row. It probably helped that I was buying a single ticket and while the captcha screwed my up a couple of times, I didn't have as much trouble as a lot of others did.

Kyle
07-28-2014, 02:13 PM
The thing is that the tickets themselves for every show so far have had assigned seats on the ticket reservations. Which makes the Camden show (which I'm pretty certain is what people are asking about) unique is that the ticket says GA on it. So far, the best bet seems to be that it was a mistake and should have been seats, but we don't know if that means we'll be getting a seat when we get there or if there's a GA seated section for nin.com ticket holders.

Kid A
07-28-2014, 02:16 PM
Ah gotcha. So out of curiosity what section does it say your seat is in? I got section 101 row R via NIN presale.

RJK
07-28-2014, 02:27 PM
Ah gotcha. So out of curiosity what section does it say your seat is in? I got section 101 row R via NIN presale.

It says our seats are in "GA"
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/07/29/2egytyve.jpg

TheRealNs1
07-28-2014, 02:33 PM
The thing is that the tickets themselves for every show so far have had assigned seats on the ticket reservations. Which makes the Camden show (which I'm pretty certain is what people are asking about) unique is that the ticket says GA on it. So far, the best bet seems to be that it was a mistake and should have been seats, but we don't know if that means we'll be getting a seat when we get there or if there's a GA seated section for nin.com ticket holders.

Some other venues report GA = GA Lawn, not GA Pit. But the picture above and the pricing makes it seem more GA Pit than GA Lawn.

Kyle
07-28-2014, 02:35 PM
It's definitely not GA lawn. If we paid that price for lawn tickets, there will be rioting.

chainsawCo
07-28-2014, 02:41 PM
It says our seats are in "GA"
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/07/29/2egytyve.jpg

Still not a fan of this $100+ a ticket business

TheRealNs1
07-28-2014, 02:51 PM
Still not a fan of this $100+ a ticket business

Nosebleeds, that's where the riff-raff priced tickets are located.

Kyle
07-28-2014, 03:13 PM

I know times change and I sound like an old man saying this, but lawn tickets for this tour are still more than I paid for pit tickets for FDtS ($28.50 if you're curious. I think that was before ticketmaster charges but I'm surprised I even remember that much so who knows.

TheRealNs1
07-28-2014, 03:18 PM
I know times change and I sound like an old man saying this, but lawn tickets for this tour are still more than I paid for pit tickets for FDtS ($28.50 if you're curious. I think that was before ticketmaster charges but I'm surprised I even remember that much so who knows.

What? Big production tours cost more money to produce? You don't say.

;)

ekrekel
07-28-2014, 03:21 PM
I know times change and I sound like an old man saying this, but lawn tickets for this tour are still more than I paid for pit tickets for FDtS ($28.50 if you're curious. I think that was before ticketmaster charges but I'm surprised I even remember that much so who knows. Or With Teeth Club shows $30 flat for the TX dates.

Kyle
07-28-2014, 03:25 PM
What? Big production tours cost more money to produce? You don't say.

;)

Lol

but with that said, I'm sure the amount of instruments destroyed at each show on that tour wasn't exactly cheap either.

m15a
07-28-2014, 03:29 PM
I paid ~$50 (maybe $48.50 or something) for awful fragile 2.0 seats. :-/ I think that makes me feel a little less bad about ticket prices these days.

Scarlet Siren
07-28-2014, 04:07 PM
guitar launch in 3...2...1. we have lift off.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzBVD43rhSw

I love his little temper tantrums. It's cute.

Kyle
07-28-2014, 04:18 PM
I'm still waiting for the guitar to land.

chainsawCo
07-28-2014, 04:24 PM

I have a wife and $200 dollars for pre sale is not fun SO........ Besides I have been to my share of nin shows, in the pit, and seats. From an old mans view I like my seats now, and the price for them.

TheRealNs1
07-28-2014, 04:39 PM
I have a wife and $200 dollars for pre sale is not fun SO........ Besides I have been to my share of nin shows, in the pit, and seats. From an old mans view I like my seats now, and the price for them.

yep, first/second row of any seated section is also my preference. being able to get a drink/take a piss at any time and go back to your seat = priceless.

billpulsipher
07-28-2014, 05:36 PM
http://www.sltrib.com/sltrib/entertainment2/58207671-223/reznor-music-create-apple.html.csp

new TR interview

apparently this tour is "radically different"

Hmmmmmm

Kyle
07-28-2014, 05:46 PM
I just posted this in the disappointing thread because I actually thought it was this thread. Oops. Here it is again since I think it's relevant here.

I saw Soundgarden live the day after NIN, playing the same festival slot, and their setlist was better, especially considering the setting. They played the hits, one new song (surprisingly well received), and a bunch of stuff that was simply their best material. Not necessarily hits, not quite deep cuts, but their best songs. And it worked, I don't think anyone left the place hoping for more early material or new songs or whatever. Sure, a lot of their best songs were made into singles, but who cares. Reptile isn't a single, but I bet it would've come across better than Disappointed.

http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/soundgarden/2014/autodromo-de-interlagos-sao-paulo-brazil-6bc24e1e.html

Outside of ETS every person I've seen comment on the show, whether it be reviews, random Internet posts, and even one friend of mine who is a hardcore fan from back in the nineties and knows all the same stuff we do and has seen them live multiple times over multiple eras and went to the Toronto SG/NIN show (both this week and in 1994) - all of them have said the same thing about the NIN setlist that you said about the Soundgarden setlist. In fact the exact words of my friend were "perfect setlist" this is a girl who knows it all about NIN. Who made it a special night when the first bootleg video from Fuji last year was online to watch it with her husband as a special event. She knows how rarely/never songs like WITT/TPD are played. She knows what purest feeling is and what a halo is. She went to see HTDA despite not caring for the cd just because NIN hadn't toured in so long (and she ended up liking it and having more respect for the cd afterward). And she described the setlist as "perfect."

so I think it's time to accept that we most definitely do not speak for the general fandom. I'm not saying it's wrong to have your opinion, because even a certain someone we won't bring up in this new thread is entitled to his opinion. I just think it's good to accept that it might not be the gospel truth we think it is.

Kyle
07-28-2014, 05:55 PM
http://www.sltrib.com/sltrib/entertainment2/58207671-223/reznor-music-create-apple.html.csp

new TR interview

Hmmmmmm

Now this I will agree with you on. Calling this a "radically different" production is pretty much blatant false advertising since it isn't. I'm fine with the production I just think he should call it like it is. Fandom is funny. George Lucas can change two minutes worth of stuff in a movie people have seen hundreds of times since the seventies and fans get up in arms. Trent Reznor can change about fifteen minutes or so of a production a handful of North Americans saw once one year ago and fans get up in arms.

But it I also have to point out that this new interview is about as new as the production since this is at least the third time I've seen it since before the tour started.

Omega
07-28-2014, 05:55 PM

Perhaps it fell behind Cart 4?

TheRealNs1
07-28-2014, 06:03 PM
Now this I will agree with you on. Calling this a "radically different" production is pretty much blatant false advertising since it isn't. I'm fine with the production I just think he should call it like it is. Fandom is funny. George Lucas can change two minutes worth of stuff in a movie people have seen hundreds of times since the seventies and fans get up in arms. Trent Reznor can change about fifteen minutes or so of a production a handful of North Americans saw once one year ago and fans get up in arms.

But it I also have to point out that this new interview is about as new as the production since this is at least the third time I've seen it since before the tour started.

Except for the lucky few who saw one of 3 US festival shows, it's pretty fresh. At the very least it's a 4 person band instead of the 8 person iteration. And even then, didn't the last festival leg have 5 band members?

I'd probably agree with you that it's not radically different from Festivals 2013, but radically different from Tension 2013.

NIN64
07-28-2014, 06:09 PM
I'm going to try my damnedest to get one of those signed posters tomorrow at Mansfield, MA. Coming from 3 hours away and not arriving 'till 5. No presale ticket. Hopefully the regular line isn't too big by the time I get there...

Kyle
07-28-2014, 06:13 PM
Except for the lucky few who saw one of 3 US festival shows, it's pretty fresh. At the very least it's a 4 person band instead of the 8 person iteration. And even then, didn't the last festival leg have 5 band members?

I'd probably agree with you that it's not radically different from Festivals 2013, but radically different from Tension 2013.
Yeah that's what we're talking about. It's the festival production slightly altered. Keep in mind I was one of the lucky ones who saw one of those three shows last year and I'm still excited for Wednesday.

Fist Fuck
07-28-2014, 06:32 PM
Wow, now Trent has spoiled us so much by completely changing the stage show after each tour leg that everyone's getting pissy when he doesn't completely re-invent the wheel and de-construct The Fragile album live.

It's a great live show. Watch a Metallica show and you see the same show in 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2014.

The only thing that would piss me off is seeing Soundgarden "co-headline", instead of enjoying a full NIN show, but the NIN show itself looks fantastic.

He's probably sick of people's complaints and decided to fuck touring for a couple years now, which is understandable.

FernandoDante
07-28-2014, 06:34 PM
Outside of ETS every person I've seen comment on the show, whether it be reviews, random Internet posts, and even one friend of mine who is a hardcore fan from back in the nineties and knows all the same stuff we do and has seen them live multiple times over multiple eras and went to the Toronto SG/NIN show (both this week and in 1994) - all of them have said the same thing about the NIN setlist that you said about the Soundgarden setlist. In fact the exact words of my friend were "perfect setlist" this is a girl who knows it all about NIN. Who made it a special night when the first bootleg video from Fuji last year was online to watch it with her husband as a special event. She knows how rarely/never songs like WITT/TPD are played. She knows what purest feeling is and what a halo is. She went to see HTDA despite not caring for the cd just because NIN hadn't toured in so long (and she ended up liking it and having more respect for the cd afterward). And she described the setlist as "perfect."

so I think it's time to accept that we most definitely do not speak for the general fandom. I'm not saying it's wrong to have your opinion, because even a certain someone we won't bring up in this new thread is entitled to his opinion. I just think it's good to accept that it might not be the gospel truth we think it is.
To be honest, the current NIN setlists, on the SG/NIN tour, seem closer to perfection than the one I got to witness, and I'd have to agree with your friend too. I'm a NIN superfan, but I got to see one gig in my entire life, which puts me closer to the typical non-superfan from the US, in terms of gig opportunities. Taking that into consideration, a festival setlist with Closer, Somewhat Damaged, Eraser and Reptile would make a ton of sense, as opposed to Disappointed (I keep bringing this fucking song up, it's such a bummer live), All Time Low, Hand Covers Bruise and Beside You In Time. The current setlist finds a cool balance of old and new, mostly really awesome material. Seen that second Red Rocks setlist? Replace 1,000,000 with something else, and that's pretty close to perfect.

cahernandez
07-28-2014, 06:43 PM
To be honest, the current NIN setlists, on the SG/NIN tour, seem closer to perfection than the one I got to witness, and I'd have to agree with your friend too. I'm a NIN superfan, but I got to see one gig in my entire life, which puts me closer to the typical non-superfan from the US, in terms of gig opportunities. Taking that into consideration, a festival setlist with Closer, Somewhat Damaged, Eraser and Reptile would make a ton of sense, as opposed to Disappointed (I keep bringing this fucking song up, it's such a bummer live), All Time Low, Hand Covers Bruise and Beside You In Time. The current setlist finds a cool balance of old and new, mostly really awesome material. Seen that second Red Rocks setlist? Replace 1,000,000 with something else, and that's pretty close to perfect.

See, I think you were a lucky bastard by getting Hand Covers Bruise into Besides You In Time. It's THE perfect set transition for NIN. And I've watched the video of the Sao Paulo show (the very one you attended) for Hand Covers Bruise into BYIT and the crowd is just AMPED UP...Stick Wish after BYIT and then energy of the crowd would be through the roof (I could had sworn Wish was being played after BYIT during the South American run, but I was wrong...most of the shows had Copy of A, one of the shows had THTF after BYIT, which is actually a really good idea).

Krazy
07-28-2014, 06:52 PM
He's probably sick of people's complaints and decided to fuck touring for a couple years now, which is understandable.

I doubt he's listening to any complaints- he even said numerous times NIN would've never made it out of Cleveland (or whatever he said at the time) if he listened to critics or fans that wanted something different.

Probably one of the reasons he said "fuck it" with the NIN.com forum, didn't want to listen to annonomous(sp?) posts- especially after that Twitter shit went down.

gorny540
07-28-2014, 06:53 PM
Still not a big fan of the setlist they're playing off of this tour, although I feel like just adding something like Beside You In Time or TF/TW to the setlist would make it much much better.

Krazy
07-28-2014, 06:56 PM

new TR interview

Hmmmmmm

That's the same article from the other one that's already been posted numerous times, FYI.

"First Published Jul 22 2014 07:04 pm • Last Updated Jul 22 2014 07:13 pm"

Ryan
07-28-2014, 07:06 PM
hai guyz have they plaid teh perfect drug yet

Sarah K
07-28-2014, 07:19 PM
hai guyz have they plaid teh perfect drug yet

I read on twitter that it was played the first night...

Landshark
07-28-2014, 08:17 PM

Here you go.

http://youtu.be/q4oUlj-HV40

Krazy
07-28-2014, 08:19 PM
Wonder what turn out is gonna be like for tomorrow- there's a handful of shows that have sold poorly, and the Massachusetts show is the first one.

billpulsipher
07-28-2014, 10:06 PM
Wonder what turn out is gonna be like for tomorrow- there's a handful of shows that have sold poorly, and the Massachusetts show is the first one.

Is that a fact that they are selling poorly?

FULLMETAL
07-28-2014, 10:20 PM
Oh, wow. I just looked at the available tickets for tomorrow's show at Xfinity Center. There are so many empty seats in the outer sections, they could probably fit all of the lawn tickets that have sold and still have empty seats leftover.

*edit* Here's a pic to drive it home. The blue dots are available seats:

http://i.imgur.com/weIKw1zl.png

I'll have to keep an eye out for the boxscore report on this show to see how bad it really was.

icecream
07-28-2014, 10:25 PM
He threw a guitar kinda out of sight when I saw them at Pemby when it fucked up during Eraser. The guitar person needs to get their shit together

Krazy
07-28-2014, 10:32 PM
Is that a fact that they are selling poorly?

Yeah. Off the top of my head the MA show, Virginia, and Sacramento ones are selling like dog shit (among a few others I forget right now).

Best way to look is go to TM on a PC and connect to the interactive buying map.

billpulsipher
07-28-2014, 10:49 PM
Yeah. Off the top of my head the MA show, Virginia, and Sacramento ones are selling like dog shit (among a few others I forget right now).

Best way to look is go to TM on a PC and connect to the interactive buying map.

Took a loss on tension and a loss on this tour...back to the drawing board

nooneimportant
07-28-2014, 11:08 PM
took a loss on tension and a loss on this tour...back to the drawing board

Oh my god Trent Reznor isn't selling out the Tokyo Dome for 4 nights in a row and now he's in complete financial turmoil!!@!!! What will he ever do??!!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!?!

botley
07-28-2014, 11:12 PM
Oh my god Trent Reznor isn't selling out the Tokyo Dome for 4 nights in a row and now he's in complete financial turmoil!!@!!! What will he ever do??!!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!?!
Apparently even the basic ground rules of this thread are too hard to follow.

nooneimportant
07-28-2014, 11:21 PM
Apparently even the basic ground rules of this thread are too hard to follow.

I'm just saying I don't think Trent cares. He cared when he did PHM because he was skeptical of the whole idea to begin with, considering he was new at the time. This is 2014, he knows he's got a fanbase and shouldn't have to worry if tickets are sold or not.

tony.parente
07-28-2014, 11:57 PM

new TR interview

Hmmmmmm

"But the idea of doing the same thing "over and over for a whole year felt like it would be a little tedious for the audience, and probably would get old for us," he said. "So we came up with a strategy that might be more exciting for all parties involved."

http://www.vpfunworld.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/lol-face-meme-wallpaper-4.jpg

Repeater
07-29-2014, 12:35 AM
What was Trent wearing at the Michigan show on Saturday? It's a sort of hybrid shorts/skirt. I kinda want a pair.

http://i.imgur.com/NPD6Q4L.jpg?1

Edit: Here is a link to all my videos from this night if you want a better look at his outfit.
http://www.echoingthesound.org/community/threads/3327-2014-07-26-Clarkston-MI-DTE-Energy-Music-Theatre?p=201941#post201941

Pretty sure those are Rick Owens. http://www.hervia.com/mens-c2/clothing-c79/shorts-c181/pod-drop-crotch-shorts-black-p9698
Trent wears a lot of Owens btw, Mariqueen too.

tony.parente
07-29-2014, 12:47 AM
Pretty sure those are Rick Owens. http://www.hervia.com/mens-c2/clothing-c79/shorts-c181/pod-drop-crotch-shorts-black-p9698
Trent wears a lot of Owens btw, Mariqueen too.

$260.32 diaper shorts.
SMH

icecream
07-29-2014, 12:53 AM
http://www.hervia.com/mens-c2/clothing-c79/jeans-c180/kilt-detroit-trousers-black-mineral-p11899

Trent's kilt thing is fifty percent off.

Some cool looking clothes there. Too bad I'm not a millionaire.

implanted_microchip
07-29-2014, 01:06 AM
Newbie question but I only have one show under my belt and it was fairly packed to my eyes; when there are large sections of unsold seats, do they ever upgrade tickets to fill it in?

tony.parente
07-29-2014, 01:07 AM
Newbie question but I only have one show under my belt and it was fairly packed to my eyes; when there are large sections of unsold seats, do they ever upgrade tickets to fill it in?

They'll usually have employees out with signs saying "upgrade to seats for $XX"

zeegrizzle
07-29-2014, 02:34 AM
Red Rocks 7.21.2014
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLxO_Ep_8XPKaJqzi2OQDHan7aisjGCGbg

Red Rocks 7.22.2014
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLxO_Ep_8XPKafAxovERSDrY-h2aO_7Jsi

Filmed with an iPhone 5s. Row 6 for both nights.

Enjoy!

tony.parente
07-29-2014, 04:12 AM
Red Rocks 7.21.2014
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLxO_Ep_8XPKaJqzi2OQDHan7aisjGCGbg

Red Rocks 7.22.2014
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLxO_Ep_8XPKafAxovERSDrY-h2aO_7Jsi

Filmed with an iPhone 5s. Row 6 for both nights.

Enjoy!

Opening every NIN show with Somewhat Damaged should be mandatory.

Atu
07-29-2014, 05:15 AM
Agree, but maybe without drums on wheels.

wch1208
07-29-2014, 06:37 AM
"But the idea of doing the same thing "over and over for a whole year felt like it would be a little tedious for the audience, and probably would get old for us," he said. "So we came up with a strategy that might be more exciting for all parties involved."

http://www.vpfunworld.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/lol-face-meme-wallpaper-4.jpg
During LITS Trent said the tour was wearing on him. Performing the same songs in the same order was killing the spontaneity , but that the production element did not allow for much flexibility. I can not remember if it was during the "LITS over Iowa" shows...or in Vegas...or in an interview. During LITS he did switch out the Ghosts songs, and we have seen the YZ songs get switched up. I was at RR both nights so I know it is within his power to choose which way he wants to go. We have seen two basic set lists...RR1 and RR2. I wonder if as the tour continues he will start to pull elements of each show, and create something unique....to keep it interesting for the fans...and for the NIN itself.

My shows are over for this tour. Honestly anything after RR2 would feel like a let down to me personally...but checking the set lists after the shows is something that has added some extended life to this tour and I am excited to see what might happen.

tony.parente
07-29-2014, 06:42 AM
....to keep it interesting for the fans...and for the NIN itself.

I hate this logic, it would make sense if every fan saw every date on the tour, but the most of the fans fans that are stuck getting the generic hits setlist don't get to see the dates where he plays the better sets.

kdrcraig
07-29-2014, 07:18 AM
I imagine this has been brought up at some point in one of these two threads but what is the camera policy on this tour? I don't remember hearing anything about it. I'd rather take my digital then pictures with my shitty iphone camera.

botley
07-29-2014, 07:22 AM
It's the usual Live Nation policy: no video, no audio, and no cameras with professional lenses.

nooneimportant
07-29-2014, 07:30 AM
I really want Trent to play The Perfect Drug and the entire right side of The Fragile at one show just to piss everyone off, followed by Trent coming out during the Encore, staring down the crowd saying "No one will believe you."

When video/audio footage is played, it is masked via alien technology and replaced by the 2013 Lollapalooza show.

Kid A
07-29-2014, 08:55 AM
Somehow I've missed The Wretched at the 4 shows I've been to. It's time for Trent to start dropping that mother fucker live on this leg.

tony.parente
07-29-2014, 09:08 AM
I really want Trent to play The Perfect Drug and the entire right side of The Fragile at one show just to piss everyone off, followed by Trent coming out during the Encore, staring down the crowd saying "No one will believe you."

When video/audio footage is played, it is masked via alien technology and replaced by the 2013 Lollapalooza show.

>implying that's not what's been happening this entire tour and ETS is actually skynet.

billpulsipher
07-29-2014, 11:10 AM
beating a dead horse but the reality is NIN is 25 years old. At this point, Trent already has his well established fanbase that will follow him anywhere. He doesnt need to play sets catered to new fans or casual fans...Maybe in 1991, but not now....He should have a better understanding of his OWN fanbase and realize more people would rather hear "TPD" than "Only...More people would rather hear "Heresy" than "Survivalism"....

Atu
07-29-2014, 11:49 AM
I don't know why I reply to bill post, or for that matter read even them, since I have him on the ignore list, but no - most of NIN concert attenders I know would rather hear Only and Survivalism that The Perfect Drug (which many of them even don't know) or Heresy.

But still I find really saddening and worrying lack of The Fragile tracks and I'm glad that on European tour he wasn't so frugal about it.

cahernandez
07-29-2014, 12:09 PM
I would rather hear Only over TPD, but would rather hear Heresy over Survivalism.

I think TPD is way way overrated, mainly because it hasn't been played. But honestly that song isn't anything special, considering the grand NIN catalog. Musically, it doesn't do anything for me. If we're talking about hearing something that hasn't been played before, Demon Seed would be a much better choice.

Jordan
07-29-2014, 12:10 PM
But still I find really saddening and worrying lack of The Fragile...

Maybe there is a reason we aren't getting much of the Fragile. Maybe Trent has plans to release his long anticipated re-release of the album and then go on a short US tour in celebration playing mostly fragile tracks. Fuck that'd be cool. The thought makes me feel a little better despite knowing it'll never happen.

Atu
07-29-2014, 12:25 PM
Yeah, I keep telling myself the same thing.

TheRealNs1
07-29-2014, 12:27 PM
Somehow I've missed The Wretched at the 4 shows I've been to. It's time for Trent to start dropping that mother fucker live on this leg.

It took me 8 shows to hear it once; hang in there.

someone on this board has been to like 10 shows and hasn't gotten "terrible lie" yet O_o

imail724
07-29-2014, 01:25 PM
I've been to 5 shows and haven't heard closer.

Krazy
07-29-2014, 01:57 PM
Trent's kilt thing is fifty percent off.

Some of these jokes just write themselves, don't they? :|

Scarlet Siren
07-29-2014, 01:58 PM
28 and I've yet to hear Into The Void and that was the song that got me in to NIN and is still my favourite

(soundcheck doesn't count).

Moebius
07-29-2014, 02:27 PM
Agree, but maybe without drums on wheels.

I disagree, and further mandate that the drum kit must be in continuous motion at all times.

Atu
07-29-2014, 03:01 PM
It could work, but only if the drums would circle rest of the band.

implanted_microchip
07-29-2014, 03:32 PM
Demon Seed would be a much better choice.

I just want to hear the vocals on "Now I know, what this all about, Now I know, Exactly what I am" done live! I'm really surprised this song has never gotten played really, especially since it was more or less a Ghosts track beforehand and Trent clearly liked it enough to make it into another song across 2 albums.

Edit: Oh, Dingerz : I saw your post in the Toronto journal thread and just saw your avatar and was so confused at initially thinking that Bill was saying it was a great show and took photos and genuinely thought he was just taking his sarcastic shit up to another level.

gorny540
07-29-2014, 07:51 PM

I feel ya, I've been to 6 shows since '08, with 2 more this weekend and have never seen The Wretched. Lookin like after Saturday I will be 8 shows deep with no Wretched.

icecream
07-29-2014, 07:59 PM
Lolol seen them 3 times heard Closer and Wretched 2 times.

Sarah K
07-29-2014, 08:02 PM
I've had The Frail/The Wretched at all 4 of my shows so far. I didn't realized that it got left out so often!

Kid A
07-29-2014, 08:13 PM
Lol I've seen The Frail in to Closer but never The Frail in to The Wretched.

kdrcraig
07-29-2014, 08:23 PM
I've seen The Wretched 7 out 18, luck of the draw I guess. It was awesome at the Jersey LITS show when they did The Frail into Reptile

TheRealNs1
07-29-2014, 08:51 PM
looking like red rocks night 2 is going to be a super outlier =X At least they did "Reptile" tonight...

I've seen The Wretched 7 out 18, luck of the draw I guess. It was awesome at the Jersey LITS show when they did The Frail into Reptile

I was so mad when they did Frail -> Closer on my 6th show, given that they did frail -> wretched the night before

sick among the pure
07-29-2014, 08:59 PM
I've seen The Frail into other random songs more often than into The Wretched (which is my favorite song). It took until the Wave Goodbye tour, and hitting double digits, before I finally got it. Once. Then Tension happened and nothing would ever be the same.

Also, I finally got The Great Destroyer in Toronto, so my list of "fairly regular songs to play live since 06 that I somehow never got but am in love with" is complete for now.

m33k
07-29-2014, 09:32 PM
I'm guessing we're gonna see setlists more like, if not exactly the same, as Red Rocks' second night once the DEP leg starts.

Airbornefeline
07-29-2014, 09:45 PM
Disappointed was just played for the first time this tour. Yay.

Kyle
07-29-2014, 09:51 PM

good. That means we'll probably get sanctified tomorrow. :)

now as long as they do NOT play reptile tonight I'll be happy.

Or anything cool and unexpected for that matter.

ManBurning
07-29-2014, 09:53 PM

When The Tension tour rolled around, I hated that song. But since then, it's really grown on me and it's one of my favorites from Hesitation Marks now, so I wouldn't mind hearing it again now that I like it, heh.

good. That means we'll probably get sanctified tomorrow. http://www.echoingthesound.org/community/images/smilies/smile.png

Or anything cool and unexpected for that matter.

Bad news Kyle, Reptile was played tonight as well... Least they're finally changing things up though. Unless it's back to the standard set tomorrow.

Landshark
07-29-2014, 09:58 PM

I'm afraid I have some bad news...

ManBurning
07-29-2014, 09:59 PM
Reptile instead of Piggy. Disappointed instead of Me, I'm not. I can live with that. I think those are better alternatives.

Kid A
07-29-2014, 10:21 PM
Reptile instead of Piggy. Disappointed instead of Me, I'm not. I can live with that. I think those are better alternatives.
Reptile instead of Piggy for sure but fuck Disappointed instead of Me, I'm not.

Kyle
07-29-2014, 10:22 PM
Dammit! And I assumed disappointed was in place f sanctified. I'd actually rather have disappointed than me I'm not.

And whats weird is I'm not a huge fan of the song reptile on the album or on a live recording. But live in person there is something about that song.

Krazy
07-29-2014, 10:23 PM
Me, I'm Not >>>>>> Dissappointed

I saw nintourhistory tweet though, curious to what the visuals were- just like Tension/Europe with a standard "screen" or if they had those poor bastards moving the carts.

Also since I can't post in the MA tour journal (*sigh*) I'm wondering how the turn out/crowd was with all those unsold seats. If you were there chime in when you get a chance....

Papagolash
07-29-2014, 10:31 PM
Me, I'm Not >>>>>> Dissappointed

I saw nintourhistory tweet though, curious to what the visuals were- just like Tension/Europe with a standard "screen" or if they had those poor bastards moving the carts.

Also since I can't post in the MA tour journal (*sigh*) I'm wondering how the turn out/crowd was with all those unsold seats. If you were there chime in when you get a chance....

The carts are constantly being moved around throughout the show.

cynicmuse
07-29-2014, 10:46 PM
Some of the top section and the minuscule lawn weren't full, but it didn't seem as empty as that photo of available seats from TM would imply. The visuals for Disappointed were trippy 3D effects. While I'm glad that the set list is finally less static, I would have taken Me, I'm Not over Disappointed. The 4 piece version of Dissappointed is much more bass heavy and lacks the erhu.

implanted_microchip
07-29-2014, 11:04 PM
Okay I know it's almost ridiculous of me but seriously as long as Reptile is getting played I do not care in the least about the rest of the setlist, I'd be all for it if they kept alternating between Piggy and Reptile or just dropped Piggy altogether (although in a perfect world we'd get all animal-related songs).

Disappointed is great live, although I only saw the Tension version; I didn't hate the album version like some people did, but it hadn't really fully clicked with me until I saw it live.

I've been training myself to fully expect zero setlist changes so seeing things like this make me very happy, rather than think "Really? Just two songs?," I find myself thinking "Fantastic, two different songs," and for one of them to be Reptile, just, hnnnnnng

Joy Prevention Hotline
07-29-2014, 11:13 PM
Was more impressed with the new Disappointed visuals than the old ones. Still line graphics, but playing with perspective more.

Krazy
07-29-2014, 11:16 PM
The carts are constantly being moved around throughout the show.

I meant specifically for Dissapointed.

There are songs such as TGD and Eraser where the carts create a wall or screen (aka stationary throughout the entire song), then there are other songs such as Copy of a and Only and Hurt where they're moving or are eventually seperated.

zaps30
07-29-2014, 11:18 PM
I would have liked if they played Me, I'm Not. I haven't seen that one live yet.

nooneimportant
07-29-2014, 11:25 PM
Was more impressed with the new Disappointed visuals than the old ones. Still line graphics, but playing with perspective more.

Definitely interesting to see that they really ARE doing something different with this leg of the tour. Suck on it, haters.

implanted_microchip
07-30-2014, 12:08 AM
Well I'm pretty interested in seeing the footage that comes up.

And really the visuals for several songs are at the bare minimum altered slightly, or more refined, there have been differences and in that one interview Trent even said that he figured a lot of people wouldn't even notice. People just see CART 04 and Friends and bitch, although really no one seemed to complain that stealth screens got brought back for Europe or that the lights from Tension were used all up to this tour. Just because they're using a similar tool doesn't mean the work that's done with it is the same, you know?

cynicmuse
07-30-2014, 12:14 AM
I meant specifically for Dissapointed.
They're static. They have line graphs that play with perspective... Rectangles flipping back and forth between screens and then a three dimensional rotation box at the end. It reminds me of something that they used for the HTDA tour.

misternegative
07-30-2014, 02:20 AM
Driving 7+ hours for the Dallas show, and forever hoping they play The Warning when I get there.

Although Eraser and The Great Destroyer are among my top favorite songs, so I'm ecstatic to see those played, even if I will be in lawn. (My luck: Dallas will be the one date they don't play those songs)

TheBang
07-30-2014, 02:38 AM
So, what has security been like getting into the venues? Full body pat downs? Bag checks?

Kyle
07-30-2014, 02:41 AM
Full cavity searches.

Michael Smith
07-30-2014, 03:02 AM
In Detroit just got ticket scanned and walked right in.

Omega
07-30-2014, 04:56 AM
I prefer Me, I'm Not over Disappointed:(, that's disappointing;). Piggy instead of Reptile is just fine though. Piggy is played out to me. No Fragile songs is still a bummer.

Joy Prevention Hotline
07-30-2014, 05:26 AM
So, what has security been like getting into the venues? Full body pat downs? Bag checks?
I got patted down in Mansfield.

EndlessLoveless
07-30-2014, 06:47 AM

Chicago was pretty tight. Full pat down. Open your pack of smokes. SWIM had to leave the line and adjust himself.

Kid A
07-30-2014, 08:11 AM
Wow, anyone have a video? I can't imagine topping what the did with that song for Tension.

Amaro
07-30-2014, 09:55 AM

You should probably always expect bag checks... But yeah, as said last page--Detroit was quite lax. On the subject of security there though, we had got to the venue sometime close to 7 (doors opened at 6), and a massive line on both east and west entrances was stalled... All of us missed the opening band, easily. I don't know what the fuck was up there.

virushopper
07-30-2014, 10:34 AM
In Vegas I never got check at all. I just walk to the ticket pick up section, grabbed my ticket and walked in. No metal detectors, no pat downs and no full body search. No one in security bother to stop me.

LOVEANDZOMBIES
07-30-2014, 11:36 AM
Okay kids, reach into your heart and let your hate out... Here's a scathing NIN review from Toronto: http://noisey.vice.com/en_ca/read/we-saw-nine-inch-nails-toronto-concert-molson-amphitheatre

pwing47
07-30-2014, 11:38 AM
You should probably always expect bag checks...

Yeah, I typically try to sneak in a 5-hr energy or something (sometimes there's a NO LIQUIDS restriction) but plan on them finding it. I would use that same rule of thumb for bags, pockets, or whatever else.

It all depends on the venue and/or the person you get. Vegas was a simple pocket patdown. Same with RR1 and RR2, though I had stuff in cargo pockets both nights; night 1 a chick saw I had a 5-hr energy and didn't care whatsoever. Night 2 an older lady found it and told me to toss it (so I chugged it).

Chicago was straight-up "empty all your pockets, you ain't sneakin anything past us" and an intense patdown. Detroit was just walk-right-in (though some people I know had to fully show their bags, and one person's bag almost wasn't allowed in for some reason).

GulDukat
07-30-2014, 11:38 AM
Just got back from the Mansfield show--definitely got my moneys worth. So glad I made the trip up there.

sick among the pure
07-30-2014, 11:41 AM
Yeah, security is different from venue to venue, night to night, and even sometimes from security person to security person. Always go expecting a full pat down and metal detector wands, to be safe. I've had to remove my wallet chain from my wallet and leave it with security to pick up after the show once, and another time I've (accidentally, forgot I had it on me) taken in a 3-4 inch pocket knife. Same venue, different tours.

SyntheticMemories
07-30-2014, 11:44 AM
Driving 7+ hours for the Dallas show, and forever hoping they play The Warning when I get there.

Although Eraser and The Great Destroyer are among my top favorite songs, so I'm ecstatic to see those played, even if I will be in lawn. (My luck: Dallas will be the one date they don't play those songs)

Where are you coming from?

GulDukat
07-30-2014, 11:51 AM
Yeah, security is different from venue to venue, night to night, and even sometimes from security person to security person. Always go expecting a full pat down and metal detector wands, to be safe. I've had to remove my wallet chain from my wallet and leave it with security to pick up after the show once, and another time I've (accidentally, forgot I had it on me) taken in a 3-4 inch pocket knife. Same venue, different tours.

I just got a pat-down--like with almost every show that I've ever been to.

GulDukat
07-30-2014, 11:55 AM
Okay kids, reach into your heart and let your hate out... Here's a scathing NIN review from Toronto: http://noisey.vice.com/en_ca/read/we-saw-nine-inch-nails-toronto-concert-molson-amphitheatre

Terribly written review by a guy who isn't nearly as clever or informed as he thinks that he is.

r_k_f
07-30-2014, 12:35 PM
my god, he gets paid to write crap like this?
this line alone is confusing two polar opposites "It’s vacant bro music, meant for working out or sitting in a basement looking at confusing characters on a computer screen that only a small percentage of people understand"

otnavuskire
07-30-2014, 01:19 PM
For those hoping for video of Disappointed from last night:

http://instagram.com/p/rFUqgkDqm0/

Moebius
07-30-2014, 01:36 PM

Pat-down in Red Rocks

Kid A
07-30-2014, 02:28 PM
For those hoping for video of Disappointed from last night:

http://instagram.com/p/rFUqgkDqm0/

Saw this a little bit ago: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzV0uReQrBs

billpulsipher
07-30-2014, 02:44 PM

"They came back for a single song encore, the we-have-to-do-this, actually-really-great “Hurt,"

genius line....exactly what Hurt has become. The 'mandatory encore'.....

Sarah K
07-30-2014, 02:55 PM

FAPFAPFAP

I think I like that better than the Tension visuals for that song.

Deepvoid
07-30-2014, 03:07 PM
"They came back for a single song encore, the we-have-to-do-this, actually-really-great “Hurt,"

genius line....exactly what Hurt has become. The 'mandatory encore'.....

I am not exactly sure what you're talking about.

They finished the LITS tour (Montreal) with In This Twilight.
They finished both With Teeth Arena tour and Summer tour with Head Like A Hole. At least the shows I've attended.

Correct me if I'm wrong but aside from the current touring cycle, you have to go back to Fragility 2.0 when they finished with Hurt.

FULLMETAL
07-30-2014, 03:08 PM
The first boxscore update for this leg of the tour came out today. I'll try and update this post with more numbers as they come in. I'm really curious to see data for last night's show in Mansfield, MA.

Update

Artist/Event

Venue

City/State

Event Dates

Gross Sales

Attend/
Capacity

Shows/
Sellouts

Prices

Promoters

July 30, 2014

Nine Inch Nails & Soundgarden

The Axis at Planet Hollywood

Las Vegas, Nev.

July 19, 2014

$517,688

6,289 /

1 / 1

$125, $99.50, $79.50, $59.50

Caesars Entertainment/Live Nation

klang
07-30-2014, 03:08 PM

Holy shit, that's impressive.

misternegative
07-30-2014, 03:25 PM
Where are you coming from?

Topeka, KS.

Nobody shoot me, pls.

Joy Prevention Hotline
07-30-2014, 03:31 PM
The first boxscore update for this leg of the tour came out today. I'll try and update this post with more numbers as they come in. I'm really curious to see data for last night's show in Mansfield, MA.
Won't be a sellout, that much we know. They were moving people from the lawn into the outer ring of seats before SG came on.

But by the time NIN came on, it seemed to pretty much fill out as far as I could tell. And everyone was on their feet — this was not a see-Soundgarden-and-split crowd.

Canuckle
07-30-2014, 03:38 PM
That review reads more like an interview for Pitchfork than a legitimate review. Seriously, even Ian Cohen could appreciate this...

"But for a solid hour and a half, NIN treated a sea of people to a glorious 90s throwback experience, slogging through tunes that sound like what a Hollywood fat cat might listen to while he lights a smoke and holds it between his thumb and forefinger while he drags it to straight to the filter."

(Note: Much like album reviews, concert reviews are simply for reaffirmation of one's opinion. Pay no mind to the angry/sad hipsters who view music reviews as a medium to get clicks for their live journal style of writing.)

TheRealNs1
07-30-2014, 03:44 PM
I am not exactly sure what you're talking about.

They finished the LITS tour (Montreal) with In This Twilight.
They finished both With Teeth Arena tour and Summer tour with Head Like A Hole. At least the shows I've attended.

Correct me if I'm wrong but aside from the current touring cycle, you have to go back to Fragility 2.0 when they finished with Hurt.

many of the wave goodbye shows ended with hurt.

Kyle
07-30-2014, 04:22 PM
Topeka, KS.

Nobody shoot me, pls.

We don't need to. You have it bad enough.

Joy Prevention Hotline
07-30-2014, 05:14 PM
Ohhhh am I stiff. And achy.

DAMMIT TRENT YOU MADE ME HURT.

billpulsipher
07-30-2014, 05:50 PM
That review reads more like an interview for Pitchfork than a legitimate review. Seriously, even Ian Cohen could appreciate this...

"But for a solid hour and a half, NIN treated a sea of people to a glorious 90s throwback experience, slogging through tunes that sound like what a Hollywood fat cat might listen to while he lights a smoke and holds it between his thumb and forefinger while he drags it to straight to the filter."

(Note: Much like album reviews, concert reviews are simply for reaffirmation of one's opinion. Pay no mind to the angry/sad hipsters who view music reviews as a medium to get clicks for their live journal style of writing.)

pitchfork has actually been very kind to NIN. They rightfully decimated HTDA but starting with YZ up through HM, they have given great reviews to NIN

EvilGobi
07-30-2014, 05:51 PM
Yeah, I typically try to sneak in a 5-hr energy or something (sometimes there's a NO LIQUIDS restriction) but plan on them finding it. I would use that same rule of thumb for bags, pockets, or whatever else.

It all depends on the venue and/or the person you get. Vegas was a simple pocket patdown. Same with RR1 and RR2, though I had stuff in cargo pockets both nights; night 1 a chick saw I had a 5-hr energy and didn't care whatsoever. Night 2 an older lady found it and told me to toss it (so I chugged it).

Chicago was straight-up "empty all your pockets, you ain't sneakin anything past us" and an intense patdown. Detroit was just walk-right-in (though some people I know had to fully show their bags, and one person's bag almost wasn't allowed in for some reason).

My wife and I had a different experience in Detrioit, I've been to two shows a the DTE and both times my wife has been turned away at the gate. First time was Sunscreen and a Camera I had pre-cleared (the same one the fucking guy in front of me got in with no problems) which were both supposed to be allowed at the Mayhem Festival. This time her bag was too big (everything in it was fun but apparently the bag was just to big). Fuck the DTE and their security bullshit, I don't know if I'll be back for another show there. I hate that instead of having a man and women at every gate for patdowns they separate us into two different lines.

TheBang
07-30-2014, 06:34 PM
In Vegas I never got check at all. I just walk to the ticket pick up section, grabbed my ticket and walked in. No metal detectors, no pat downs and no full body search. No one in security bother to stop me.
Thanks for the feedback, people. virushopper, I'm assuming this was the pre-sale pickup/entrance? How were people's experiences at other venues' pre-sale entrances? Really lax? No patdown?

virushopper
07-30-2014, 06:42 PM
Thanks for the feedback, people. virushopper, I'm assuming this was the pre-sale pickup/entrance? How were people's experiences at other venues' pre-sale entrances? Really lax? No patdown?
Yes but it was right next to the general public entrance too. It was weird, I walked through a metal detector and nothing went off (I have keys in my pocket). I'm not sure if it was a lapse in judgement or what but I just grabbed and go without an intrusion from security.

Krazy
07-30-2014, 07:26 PM

LV: easy entry through pre-sale, nothing.
RR night 1: empty your pockets and easy walk through- I think, if I remember correctly.
Tinley Park: easy entry through pre-sale (empty pockets, slight pat down, yada, yada), BUT... there was another area to get into the ampitheatre itself and they did the whole ticket check and such. Was annoying when using the rest room or grabbing a drink.

CEJ__
07-30-2014, 07:27 PM
My apologies if this isn't the right place to ask this.

I was wondering around what time the shows are typically ending. I'm planning to rent a zipcar and I'm trying to figure out how long I should reserve the car (I'm going to the Jones Beach concert, so it'll take at least an hour to drive back, plus however long it takes to get to the car and out of the parking lot).

Thanks!

-cej

icecream
07-30-2014, 07:30 PM
I thought it would be impossible to top the visuals from Tension for Disappointed.

It's one thing getting a bad review, but the Vice guy wasn't reviewing the show. He was reviewing the fans and NIN's legacy. Nothing to do with the show. I read one from some festival I went to and the whole thing was written like the Vice review. Nothing about all the bands, just the festival goers and vibe.

Krazy
07-30-2014, 07:32 PM
My apologies if this isn't the right place to ask this.

I was wondering around what time the shows are typically ending. I'm planning to rent a zipcar and I'm trying to figure out how long I should reserve the car (I'm going to the Jones Beach concert, so it'll take at least an hour to drive back, plus however long it takes to get to the car and out of the parking lot).

Thanks!

-cej

Using OPN as the opener- so far, if the concert starts at 7:00 local time:

Opening act: 7:00- to about 7:25
SG: on about 7;40, plays til... shit, I forget
NIN: starts at 9:30-9:35

Update
Artist/Event
Venue
City/State
Event Dates
Gross Sales
Attend/
Capacity
Shows/
Sellouts
Prices
Promoters

July 30, 2014
Nine Inch Nails & Soundgarden
The Axis at Planet Hollywood
Las Vegas, Nev.
July 19, 2014
$517,688
6,289 /
1 / 1
$125, $99.50, $79.50, $59.50
Caesars Entertainment/Live Nation

Where does one find this stuff? I'd be interested in other concerts as well...

pwing47
07-30-2014, 07:37 PM
I was wondering around what time the shows are typically ending.

Typical showtime as follows:
OPN at 7 (plays for 25 mins)
SG at 7:40 (plays until about 9:00, I think)
NIN at 9:30 (ends right around 11).

So to answer your question, plan on the show ending at 11. HLAH will probably get done around 10:50-55, and then they'll do a 1-2 min break before Hurt. (Sorry if those are spoilers, but if you're on ETS, I'd be shocked if you didn't know the last 2 songs of the set, haha.)

Btw, mods, a lot of people have been asking the same question ("When are set times and/or when is the show over?") in this thread and also the show-specific threads. I wonder if there's a better way to spread the word to all those who are wondering.

Krazy
07-30-2014, 07:40 PM
Thanks. How long does NIN play for? I'm more concerned about what time they finished so I can gauge when to end my car reservation.

-cej

Oops, left that part out. 90 minutes- if they start at 9:30 they'll finish at 11:00, give or take a few minutes of course.

Also plan for getting stuck in traffic, heh.

pwing47
07-30-2014, 07:42 PM
SG: on about 7;40, plays til... shit, I forget

Ha, looks like you beat me to it. (FWIW, I think SG usually wraps up around 9, making it about a 30 min break between SG and NIN.) Anyway, looks like I wasn't the only Wisconsinite traveling across the country for this thing; hope you had as much fun as I did for the first few shows :)

Krazy
07-30-2014, 07:45 PM
Ha, looks like you beat me to it. (FWIW, I think SG usually wraps up around 9, making it about a 30 min break between SG and NIN.) Anyway, looks like I wasn't the only Wisconsinite traveling across the country for this thing; hope you had as much fun as I did for the first few shows :)

I did have a good time for these shows, save for the Vegas experience- fuck that place.

Anymore for you? I'll be going to the final one in Seattle- decided to since it'll be the last one "for awhile"...

pwing47
07-30-2014, 07:55 PM
Anymore for you?

Yeah, my Vegas experience was not what I was expecting, but I made the best of it. Was lucky enough to have a 5th row GC spot down in the pit, but no one down there was rocking out like I was. Statues. Was looking behind me and kinda wished I had a worse spot but better crowd around me. But I was just so happy to be seeing NIN again.

I'm doing Houston (Woodlands) and Dallas over that one weekend. Wish I could do Seattle, but my "busy month" at work is preventing me from any of the west coast dates. One of my friends is doing Seattle and scored a Row 2; so I secretly hope that you guys don't get a super-cool/extended/rare/final-show-ever set, since I can't be there :) But yes, have a blast!

TheRealNs1
07-30-2014, 08:29 PM
I did have a good time for these shows, save for the Vegas experience- fuck that place.

Anymore for you? I'll be going to the final one in Seattle- decided to since it'll be the last one "for awhile"...

if the seattle show was at the Gorge I would go in an instant.

FULLMETAL
07-30-2014, 08:31 PM
Where does one find this stuff? I'd be interested in other concerts as well...
http://www.billboard.com/biz/current-boxscore

Airbornefeline
07-30-2014, 08:49 PM
The Frail/Wretched was played for the first time this tour tonight!

Sarah K
07-30-2014, 08:56 PM
The Frail/Wretched was played for the first time this tour tonight!

This is getting BETTER AND BETTER EACH NIGHT.

TheRealNs1
07-30-2014, 09:02 PM
omg omg omg

so far in Camden...

Something Damaged
1m
MotP
Piggy
Frail -> Wretched
Closer
Burn
Gave Up
Disappointed
Find My Way
The Great Destroyer
Eraser
Wish
Only
THTF
TDTWWA
Hurt

fuck yes. there's hope!

//edit
holy shit, no more assuming.

tony.parente
07-30-2014, 09:16 PM
It always pays off to be on the latter half of a nin tour, seems like modern history shows the first dates of a new tour always have setlists that blow chunks.

Sarah K
07-30-2014, 09:17 PM
Things are looking good for me...

trollmanen
07-30-2014, 09:46 PM
This is what I'm talking about! And considering they're playing Hurt at 10:45, there has to be something after that. Let's hope it's TDTWWA.

Edit: it's TDTWWA. And from the picture NINTourHistory posted on Twitter, it looks like they're all playing guitar!

TheRealNs1
07-30-2014, 09:50 PM
This is what I'm talking about! And considering they're playing Hurt at 10:45, there has to be something after that. Let's hope it's TDTWWA.

Edit: it's TDTWWA.

they dropped in hurt BEFORE tdtwwa?

Sarah K
07-30-2014, 09:51 PM
Setlist.fm shows it opposite..

TheRealNs1
07-30-2014, 09:53 PM
Setlist.fm shows it opposite..
nintourhistory posted hurt after tdtwwa as well

Krazy
07-30-2014, 10:13 PM
It always pays off to be on the latter half of a nin tour, seems like modern history shows the first dates of a new tour always have setlists that blow chunks.

Along with production glitches. :/

Anyways I'm glad they brought the 2013 festival around. It only came to a few US shows last year and seems to fit an ampitheater quite well- out of the shows I've seen so far they were much better than last years Lollapalooza (because festival). It also beats the single screen "Tension Lite" that Europe got (still feel bad for the Aussies) and now the set lists seem to be coming around as well.

:: golf clap::

m33k
07-30-2014, 10:32 PM
While I love DEP, have been a fan since "Under the Running Board", and have long wished for them to tour with NIN, I'm a little apprehensive about them opening... especially with a band like Soundgarden playing in between. Every time I've seen DEP as an opener, it's a little awkward because no matter how hard they try, the headlining act typically falls short in the energy department. That's why I made the comment earlier on this thread about how I feel like that RR2 setlist was a rehearsal of a pretty stable base of songs that NIN will break out on the DEP leg. Now with only two more dates to go on the OPN leg, I hope he transitions by playing a few staples that'll be swapped in and out to that RR2 set (ie. "The Frail"/"The Wretched"). Also wondering how many times they're going to bring DEP out for "Wish" or if they're gonna try doing something else together.. *coughcoughMRSELFDESTRUCTcoughcough*

*shrug* Just a thought.

so I secretly hope that you guys don't get a super-cool/extended/rare/final-show-ever set, since I can't be there

I think you're safe.

Krazy
07-30-2014, 10:42 PM
Da fuck? Half the seats were available before the show...

"legends Soundgarden and Nine Inch Nails rolled on through the Xfinity Center in Mansfield in front of a nearly sold-out crowd"

http://www.vanyaland.com/2014/07/30/live-review-nine-inch-nails-soundgarden-fill-xfinity-center-familiar-hits/

sick among the pure
07-30-2014, 10:45 PM
Somewhat Damaged, Frail/Wretched, Burn, TDTWWA. Holy fucking shit mind blown!

trollmanen
07-30-2014, 10:50 PM
I'm interested in what DEP will do as well. Last time I saw them as an opener was on the Relapse Records Comtamination '99 Tour, they were the first of four bands to play, I don't think Calculating Infinity was even out yet.

billpulsipher
07-30-2014, 10:52 PM
I'm interested in what DEP will do as well. Last time I saw them as an opener was on the Relapse Records Comtamination '99 Tour, they were the first of four bands to play, I don't think Calculating Infinity was even out yet.

They are probably going to smash instruments and go apeshit onstage in front of a half empty crowd and people standing around with confused looks on their faces, and walking around to get beer

Sarah K
07-30-2014, 10:58 PM
Maybe all of the WAHHHH NO FRAGILE people can stop complaining now! :D

pwing47
07-30-2014, 10:59 PM
Sounds like tonight was finally a bit of a shift on the tour. (And Disappointed showed up, with incredible visuals, previously!) Very cool! I just wish it was less predictable than swapping out Song X for Song Y in the setlist.

Frail/Wretched and also TDTWWA (Saw 5 shows in a row, bit my nails before the encore break everytime, and no luck. Just Hurt.) One of my fav songs and still on my yet-to-see list. You lucky bastards :)

Re: DEP, hadn't even thought about Mr. Self Destruct. I'm going to be at the last DEP show in Woodlands, so my brain would implode if we got them onstage for MSD and/or Wish.

Edit: just realized that you basically got our (awesome) Red Rocks #2 setlist, except with more Fragile. And more encore. And more reason for me to actually get excited again about going to TX in August :D

FernandoDante
07-30-2014, 11:06 PM
Here's a video of Disappointed that shows the entire stage a bit better. Perfect example of visuals making up for a not-so-exciting song. The tour is looking up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XlTEu-Ubp2g

m0reta
07-30-2014, 11:08 PM
That's why I made the comment earlier on this thread about how I feel like that RR2 setlist was a rehearsal of a pretty stable base of songs that NIN will break out on the DEP leg.

That would be both tiring...and awesommmmeeee!!! Thank The Maker for Soundgarden. so kind to offer the opportunity for a break in between DEP and NIN.

Also The Wretched and TDTWWA? Yes please! Throw in TGD, Reptile, and perhaps any HM track that isn't FMY or Disappointed and I'll be a happy camper in a line that leads to nothing but a seat!

botley
07-30-2014, 11:08 PM
I just wish it was less predictable than swapping out Song X for Song Y in the setlist.

Sigh. REALLY?

Big moving panels. Tonnes of crew on stage maneuvering them into set places just so certain songs can be played as rehearsed. Making a little more sense as to why the set is "predictable"? They're doing a show, with a beginning, middle, and end. Did anybody really complain about Self Destruct and Fragility tours having static setlists?

Kyle
07-30-2014, 11:20 PM
Ha! I saw ilan's drums on wheels during the setup and I was actually going to post here from my phone saying that I think we were getting the RR2 setlist but thought I'd look stupid when I was wrong.

Holy poopie that was an awesome show.

During the encore break I turned to the guy next to me (a friend of sick among the pure's whose name I didn't get) and said "is that TDTWWA? It sounds like it." And then the guitars started. And yes everyone was playing guitar. It was a huge wall of sound coming from a song that is generally considered one of their quieter ones.

Also, this was the first time I've gotten to see TGD live. I could feel my entire body vibrating during the breakdown.

pwing47
07-30-2014, 11:22 PM
Sigh. REALLY?

Ha, fair enough. I think I'm just jealous of the NJ crowd tonight, since they got a lot of the ones I've been hoping for for a long time.

Also, traveling to see basically the same show 5 times in a row (Red Rocks #2 is an exception) with only one song difference was slightly disappointing. But yes, I have no reason to complain. I would happily watch the same NIN set 100 times in a row, because there is no bad NIN show.

tony.parente
07-30-2014, 11:26 PM
Sigh. REALLY?

Big moving panels. Tonnes of crew on stage maneuvering them into set places just so certain songs can be played as rehearsed. Making a little more sense as to why the set is "predictable"? They're doing a show, with a beginning, middle, and end. Did anybody really complain about Self Destruct and Fragility tours having static setlists?

trent played decent static sets back then.

chainsawCo
07-30-2014, 11:32 PM

day two red rocks set was amazing
http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/nine-inch-nails/2014/red-rocks-amphitheatre-morrison-co-23c108fb.html

ok im sorry this one is better
http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/nine-inch-nails/2014/susquehanna-bank-center-camden-nj-63c14e93.html

Krazy
07-30-2014, 11:34 PM
Also, this was the first time I've gotten to see TGD live. I could feel my entire body vibrating during the breakdown.

I never thought TGD would be one of the high lites of a good NIN show, but am wrong. One of the staples during this tour and can't wait to see/hear it again.

I honestly dont recall it being very good during LITS- it's got a better breakdown now and wasn't very "loud" in 2008, could barely hear the bass. One of the things that got me into NIN was hearing Down In It with in a car with a bunch of 12" subs around 1990 or 91- was like "holy shit!!!! What is this- and it isn't rap!!!"

pwing47
07-31-2014, 12:00 AM
Is there a correlation between Frail/Wretched and TDTWWA as an encore? Seems like the overall song length and timing would be the same as any other show, but from what I understand, all of the printed setlists thus far (not including Pemberton) have not included TDTWWA. Tonight's setlist did have it (http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/07/31/bavumesu.jpg).

ManBurning
07-31-2014, 12:02 AM
Wow, tonight's setlist is EPIC!
Best of the tour. Makes you wonder why he played like 7 nights in a row the same set and now he's changing things up.

Somewhat Damaged (http://www.setlist.fm/stats/songs/nine-inch-nails-1bd6a5bc.html?song=Somewhat+Damaged)
1,000,000 (http://www.setlist.fm/stats/songs/nine-inch-nails-1bd6a5bc.html?song=1,000,000)
March of the Pigs (http://www.setlist.fm/stats/songs/nine-inch-nails-1bd6a5bc.html?song=March+of+the+Pigs)
Piggy (http://www.setlist.fm/stats/songs/nine-inch-nails-1bd6a5bc.html?song=Piggy)
The Frail (http://www.setlist.fm/stats/songs/nine-inch-nails-1bd6a5bc.html?song=The+Frail)
(Tour Debut)
The Wretched (http://www.setlist.fm/stats/songs/nine-inch-nails-1bd6a5bc.html?song=The+Wretched)
(Tour Debut)
Closer (http://www.setlist.fm/stats/songs/nine-inch-nails-1bd6a5bc.html?song=Closer)
Burn (http://www.setlist.fm/stats/songs/nine-inch-nails-1bd6a5bc.html?song=Burn)
Gave Up (http://www.setlist.fm/stats/songs/nine-inch-nails-1bd6a5bc.html?song=Gave+Up)
Disappointed (http://www.setlist.fm/stats/songs/nine-inch-nails-1bd6a5bc.html?song=Disappointed)
Find My Way (http://www.setlist.fm/stats/songs/nine-inch-nails-1bd6a5bc.html?song=Find+My+Way)
The Great Destroyer (http://www.setlist.fm/stats/songs/nine-inch-nails-1bd6a5bc.html?song=The+Great+Destroyer)
Eraser (http://www.setlist.fm/stats/songs/nine-inch-nails-1bd6a5bc.html?song=Eraser)
Wish (http://www.setlist.fm/stats/songs/nine-inch-nails-1bd6a5bc.html?song=Wish)
Only (http://www.setlist.fm/stats/songs/nine-inch-nails-1bd6a5bc.html?song=Only)
The Hand That Feeds (http://www.setlist.fm/stats/songs/nine-inch-nails-1bd6a5bc.html?song=The+Hand+That+Feeds)
Head Like a Hole (http://www.setlist.fm/stats/songs/nine-inch-nails-1bd6a5bc.html?song=Head+Like+a+Hole)
Encore:
The Day the World Went Away (http://www.setlist.fm/stats/songs/nine-inch-nails-1bd6a5bc.html?song=The+Day+the+World+Went+Away)
Hurt
(http://www.setlist.fm/stats/songs/nine-inch-nails-1bd6a5bc.html?song=Hurt)
Now i'm tempted to buy tickets to the Seattle show since i'll be down for Portland anyway... Might as well hit the last show on the way home. We didn't choose to attend the Seattle one because public transit doesn't go there and we don't drive... anyone going to the Seattle show that can pick me up downtown? I'll have better luck posting this in the Seattle thread probably.

botley
07-31-2014, 12:32 AM
edit NEVER MIND

ManBurning
07-31-2014, 12:47 AM

It certainly seems that way, doesn't it? I think it's still best (if given the opportunity) to hit the opening show and the closing show of a tour. That way you (most likely) are going to get 2 completely different sets. If you tend to hit multiple shows on the same run, it's best to space them out, since clustering them together usually results in identical shows.

NOW, no more looking at setlists for the rest of the tour, I want to be generally surprised with what the show might morph into between now and Portland.
All I want is to hear the becoming live once and I can die happy.

Kyle
07-31-2014, 01:07 AM
If you want to see some pictures and videos from tonight's show, I set them as publicly viewable at https://www.facebook.com/kyle.moyer1

(and if anyone sends me a friend request, let me know who you are because I don't usually take them from strangers)

bobbie solo
07-31-2014, 01:23 AM
Somewhat Damaged, Frail/Wretched, Burn, TDTWWA. Holy fucking shit mind blown!

that's your completely over the top reaction? those are all great songs that I'd be thrilled to see & it's great he has started to shake it up a bit this tour, but those four are some of the most common NIN songs to hear live since he came back around regularly on tour in '05. Your mind should be blown if he plays Demon Seed, not Burn. sheesh.

bobbie solo
07-31-2014, 01:30 AM
Wow, tonight's setlist is EPIC!
Best of the tour. Makes you wonder why he played like 7 nights in a row the same set and now he's changing things up.

Somewhat Damaged (http://www.setlist.fm/stats/songs/nine-inch-nails-1bd6a5bc.html?song=Somewhat+Damaged)
1,000,000 (http://www.setlist.fm/stats/songs/nine-inch-nails-1bd6a5bc.html?song=1,000,000)
March of the Pigs (http://www.setlist.fm/stats/songs/nine-inch-nails-1bd6a5bc.html?song=March+of+the+Pigs)
Piggy (http://www.setlist.fm/stats/songs/nine-inch-nails-1bd6a5bc.html?song=Piggy)
The Frail (http://www.setlist.fm/stats/songs/nine-inch-nails-1bd6a5bc.html?song=The+Frail)
(Tour Debut)
The Wretched (http://www.setlist.fm/stats/songs/nine-inch-nails-1bd6a5bc.html?song=The+Wretched)
(Tour Debut)
Closer (http://www.setlist.fm/stats/songs/nine-inch-nails-1bd6a5bc.html?song=Closer)
Burn (http://www.setlist.fm/stats/songs/nine-inch-nails-1bd6a5bc.html?song=Burn)
Gave Up (http://www.setlist.fm/stats/songs/nine-inch-nails-1bd6a5bc.html?song=Gave+Up)
Disappointed (http://www.setlist.fm/stats/songs/nine-inch-nails-1bd6a5bc.html?song=Disappointed)
Find My Way (http://www.setlist.fm/stats/songs/nine-inch-nails-1bd6a5bc.html?song=Find+My+Way)
The Great Destroyer (http://www.setlist.fm/stats/songs/nine-inch-nails-1bd6a5bc.html?song=The+Great+Destroyer)
Eraser (http://www.setlist.fm/stats/songs/nine-inch-nails-1bd6a5bc.html?song=Eraser)
Wish (http://www.setlist.fm/stats/songs/nine-inch-nails-1bd6a5bc.html?song=Wish)
Only (http://www.setlist.fm/stats/songs/nine-inch-nails-1bd6a5bc.html?song=Only)
The Hand That Feeds (http://www.setlist.fm/stats/songs/nine-inch-nails-1bd6a5bc.html?song=The+Hand+That+Feeds)
Head Like a Hole (http://www.setlist.fm/stats/songs/nine-inch-nails-1bd6a5bc.html?song=Head+Like+a+Hole)
Encore:
The Day the World Went Away (http://www.setlist.fm/stats/songs/nine-inch-nails-1bd6a5bc.html?song=The+Day+the+World+Went+Away)
Hurt
(http://www.setlist.fm/stats/songs/nine-inch-nails-1bd6a5bc.html?song=Hurt)
Now i'm tempted to buy tickets to the Seattle show since i'll be down for Portland anyway... Might as well hit the last show on the way home. We didn't choose to attend the Seattle one because public transit doesn't go there and we don't drive... anyone going to the Seattle show that can pick me up downtown? I'll have better luck posting this in the Seattle thread probably.

only true clunkers in there to me are THTF and 1,000,000. Swap those out and that would be even better. If 1,000,000 is in there just for something from The Slip, there are much better options imo.

FeelBetterINC
07-31-2014, 01:32 AM
I haven't read this thread yet but I was there tonight. Epic is overused but for tonight... It works. People asking why gems are thrown here and there??? Look at the cities whose Presale sold out instantly. Trent's throwing gems out for those who realllly want it

billpulsipher
07-31-2014, 01:33 AM
Sigh. REALLY?

On Self Destruct and Fragility, his entire discography was flawless up to that point, so there would be no hits and misses or lulls in the set regardless of what song he played.....post 2005, there have been more weak spots/mediocre songs in the discography, so theres a better chance every night to have 4-7 songs where the set drags....going to the show this weekend, looking forward to the big SIGH by the people around me when the opening of THTF starts

ManBurning
07-31-2014, 01:34 AM
only true clunkers in there to me are THTF and 1,000,000. Swap those out and that would be even better. If 1,000,000 is in there just for something from The Slip, there are much better options imo.

Total much better options. I never really understood why that song became the staple of the album. Head Down and Letting You are much better. With of course the best song going to Demon Seed, but that'll never be played live. Hell, they could easily pull off The Four Of Us Are Dying. That wouldn't be too hard, and it would be very fitting to play live now since, you know, there are 4 of them and all... heh.

I haven't read this thread yet but I was there tonight. Epic is overused but for tonight... It works. People asking why gems are thrown here and there??? Look at the cities whose Presale sold out instantly. Trent's throwing gems out for those who realllly want it

Was tonight's show one of the fastest selling on the tour? I donno if I would believe that logic due to the fact Toronto got the most static of static setlists and that show literally was the first on the whole tour to sell out (in something ridiculous like 3 days or someone too).

But it could also work the other way, Trent busts out the rare gems on lower capacity crowds making people regret not attending THAT show.

On Self Destruct and Fragility, his entire discography was flawless up to that point

This man speaks the truth.
Well... maybe with the exception of "Starfuckers Inc."

But hell, i'd even take Starfuckers over THFT or Only at this point.

You know... now that I really sit and think about it, I think that the singles off of [With_Teeth] have got to be his WORST singles in his whole discography.
I really can't stand those 2 songs. I can tolerate Survivalism, Discipline, and even Capital G. But THTF and Only... I really do not like those songs.

billpulsipher
07-31-2014, 01:54 AM
standard set on self destruct was

"Pinion (http://www.ninwiki.com/Pinion)"
"Terrible Lie (http://www.ninwiki.com/Terrible_Lie)"
"Sin (http://www.ninwiki.com/Sin_%28song%29)"
"March Of The Pigs (http://www.ninwiki.com/March_Of_The_Pigs_%28song%29)"
"Something I Can Never Have (http://www.ninwiki.com/Something_I_Can_Never_Have)"
"Closer (http://www.ninwiki.com/Closer)"
"Reptile (http://www.ninwiki.com/Reptile)"
"Wish (http://www.ninwiki.com/Wish_%28song%29)"
"Suck (http://www.ninwiki.com/Suck)"
"The Only Time (http://www.ninwiki.com/The_Only_Time)"
"Get Down Make Love (http://www.ninwiki.com/Get_Down_Make_Love)"
"Down In It (http://www.ninwiki.com/Down_In_It_%28song%29)"
"Big Man With A Gun (http://www.ninwiki.com/Big_Man_With_A_Gun)"
"Head Like A Hole (http://www.ninwiki.com/Head_Like_A_Hole_%28song%29)"
encore
"Dead Souls (http://www.ninwiki.com/Dead_Souls)"
"Help Me I Am In Hell (http://www.ninwiki.com/Help_Me_I_Am_In_Hell)"
"Happiness In Slavery (http://www.ninwiki.com/Happiness_In_Slavery_%28song%29)"

standard set on further down the spiral 95 was

"Mr. Self Destruct (http://www.ninwiki.com/Mr._Self_Destruct)"
"Piggy (http://www.ninwiki.com/Piggy)"
"Gave Up (http://www.ninwiki.com/Gave_Up)"
"Eraser"
"Hurt"
"The Downward Spiral"
"Ruiner (http://www.ninwiki.com/Ruiner)"
-Encore-
"I Do Not Want This (http://www.ninwiki.com/I_Do_Not_Want_This)"
"Something I Can Never Have (http://www.ninwiki.com/Something_I_Can_Never_Have)"

standard set on Fragility was

"The New Flesh (http://www.ninwiki.com/The_New_Flesh)" / "Pinion (http://www.ninwiki.com/Pinion)"
"Somewhat Damaged (http://www.ninwiki.com/Somewhat_Damaged)"
"The Frail (http://www.ninwiki.com/The_Frail)"
"The Wretched (http://www.ninwiki.com/The_Wretched)"
"No, You Don't (http://www.ninwiki.com/No,_You_Don%27t)"
"La Mer"
"The Great Below"
"The Way Out Is Through"
"Into The Void (http://www.ninwiki.com/Into_The_Void_%28song%29)"
-Encore-
"The Day The World Went Away (http://www.ninwiki.com/The_Day_The_World_Went_Away_%28song%29)"
"Starfuckers, Inc. (http://www.ninwiki.com/Starfuckers,_Inc._%28song%29)"

fucking perfection

Kyle
07-31-2014, 01:55 AM
Highlight of the night? Gray haired grandmotherly type woman in the fifth row rocking out and singing along to songs like "Gave Up."

ok ok maybe not THE highlight of the night but it was pretty damn cool.

Also I apologize for bitching that last night got Reptile meaning we probably wouldn't. For one thing, that was one of the better performances of Piggy that I've seen. Couldn't tell you why but something was clicking with it. And because really.... look at the rest of that setlist. What is there to complain about?

ManBurning
07-31-2014, 02:00 AM
"La Mer"
"The Great Below"
"The Way Out Is Through"

That is an amazing block of songs right there!

Kyle
07-31-2014, 02:05 AM
standard set on self destruct was

"The Only Time (http://www.ninwiki.com/The_Only_Time)"
"Get Down Make Love (http://www.ninwiki.com/Get_Down_Make_Love)"
"Big Man With A Gun (http://www.ninwiki.com/Big_Man_With_A_Gun)"
encore
"Help Me I Am In Hell (http://www.ninwiki.com/Help_Me_I_Am_In_Hell)"

standard set on further down the spiral 95 was

"Mr. Self Destruct (http://www.ninwiki.com/Mr._Self_Destruct)"
"Eraser"
"Hurt"
"The Downward Spiral"
"Ruiner (http://www.ninwiki.com/Ruiner)"
-Encore-
"I Do Not Want This (http://www.ninwiki.com/I_Do_Not_Want_This)"

standard set on Fragility was

"The New Flesh (http://www.ninwiki.com/The_New_Flesh)" / "Pinion (http://www.ninwiki.com/Pinion)"
"Somewhat Damaged (http://www.ninwiki.com/Somewhat_Damaged)"
"La Mer"
"The Great Below"
"The Way Out Is Through"
-Encore-
"The Day The World Went Away (http://www.ninwiki.com/The_Day_The_World_Went_Away_%28song%29)"
"Starfuckers, Inc. (http://www.ninwiki.com/Starfuckers,_Inc._%28song%29)"

fucking perfection

I'll take The Great Destroyer, Vessel, Love is Not Enough, In Two and some Ghosts songs but I can never remember which are which over BMWAG, NYD, Dead Souls, Starfuckers and even The Only Time.

Not that I don't like those songs mind you. I'm just not looking at the past through nostalgia filters.

ManBurning
07-31-2014, 02:19 AM
Trent should do a SINGLES only show.
This would be quite interesting to see.

1.Down In It
2. HLAH
3. SIN
4. Wish
5. MOTP
6. Closer
7. The Perfect Drug
8. TDTWWA
9. WITT
10. Starfuckers, Inc.
11. Into The Void
12. THTF
13. Only
14. EDITS
15. Survivalism
16. Capital G
17. Came Back Haunted
18. Copy Of A
19. Everything

Just noticed the Slip never had any official singles. Hmm, throw in any song from the Slip I guess to make it complete.
Not even 100% sure what songs are considered singles off of Broken since none of them got an official halo release but most of them got videos to accompany them.
Then again, if i'm gonna classify "Copy of A" as a single could even throw Gave up on that list as it's more of an "unofficial" single than CoA is.

Kyle
07-31-2014, 02:33 AM
Is there a correlation between Frail/Wretched and TDTWWA as an encore? Seems like the overall song length and timing would be the same as any other show, but from what I understand, all of the printed setlists thus far (not including Pemberton) have not included TDTWWA. Tonight's setlist did have it (http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/07/31/bavumesu.jpg).
It wasn't on any of the printed setlists except Pemberton and today because it wasn't played except for Pemberton and today. I'm. It sure what you're getting at exactly to be honest.

Kyle
07-31-2014, 02:34 AM

1.Down In It
2. HLAH
3. SIN
4. Wish
5. MOTP
6. Closer
7. The Perfect Drug
8. TDTWWA
9. WITT
10. Starfuckers, Inc.
11. Into The Void
12. THTF
13. Only
14. EDITS
15. Survivalism
16. Capital G
17. Came Back Haunted
18. Copy Of A
19. Everything

Just noticed the Slip never had any official singles. Hmm, throw in any song from the Slip I guess to make it complete.
Not even 100% sure what songs are considered singles off of Broken since none of them got an official halo release but most of them got videos to accompany them.
Then again, if i'm gonna classify "Copy of A" as a single could even throw Gave up on that list as it's more of an "unofficial" single than CoA is.

Discipline is a single if Copy of A and Everything are.

edit - http://www.ninwiki.com/The_Definitive_NIN_-_The_Singles - soundcloud version seems the most complete.

ManBurning
07-31-2014, 02:51 AM
You're right, Discipline should DEFIANTLY be there. It slipped my mind when creating the list (lol... slipped...) So the Slip DOES have a single.

I wouldn't go as far as including songs like Dead Souls, Hurt (Quiet), Echoplex or 1,000,000 like that link states.

Kyle
07-31-2014, 03:22 AM
You're right, Discipline should DEFIANTLY be there. It slipped my mind when creating the list (lol... slipped...) So the Slip DOES have a single.

I wouldn't go as far as including songs like Dead Souls, Hurt (Quiet), Echoplex or 1,000,000 like that link states.
Hurt would definitely be included whether you use Quiet or otherwise. And I would agree with you on some of those others but in all fairness, that list of singles is compiled by Trent. So if he was going to do a singles setlist, I would assume it would be with what he considers the singles to be.

Echoplex ex was released alongside Discipline so you could kinda consider it.

howdidislipinto
07-31-2014, 04:05 AM
Maybe it makes perfect sense that on a NIN/Soundgarden tour all the conversations seem to be mired in the past. This is why you don't tour with retro acts, Trent!

Since there are signs that (as with Tension) the tour is improving every night, I'm all the more excited for my two late August dates.

icklekitty
07-31-2014, 06:22 AM
So I trotted over to the tour journal thread for last night after reading on Facebook about how "OMG SO MANY FRAGILE SONGS WERE PLAYED EAST COAST GETS BEST SETLIST EVER" only to find a bunch of songs I've heard around six times in the last 12 months.

I don't understand.

RJK
07-31-2014, 06:49 AM
So I trotted over to the tour journal thread for last night after reading on Facebook about how "OMG SO MANY FRAGILE SONGS WERE PLAYED EAST COAST GETS BEST SETLIST EVER" only to find a bunch of songs I've heard around six times in the last 12 months.

I don't understand.

I guess the excitement is that they've played 2 songs of The Fragile before last night on this leg of the tour and last night they played 4. Most of the shows on this leg got zero songs from The Fragile.

chainsawCo
07-31-2014, 06:53 AM

1.Down In It
2. HLAH
3. SIN
4. Wish
5. MOTP
6. Closer
7. The Perfect Drug
8. TDTWWA
9. WITT
10. Starfuckers, Inc.
11. Into The Void
12. THTF
13. Only
14. EDITS
15. Survivalism
16. Capital G
17. Came Back Haunted
18. Copy Of A
19. Everything

I was going to leave this alone till I read the last part. first off the singles for the slip would be 1,000,000 or discipline. Oh and broken ep it is halo 6 happiness in slaveryPinion and wish.

Promotional singles[edit (http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Nine_Inch_Nails_discography&action=edit&section=7)]

Year

Title

Peak chart positions

Album

US
Alt. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alternative_Songs)
[29] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nine_Inch_Nails_discography#cite_note-Alternative_Songs-29)

CAN (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canadian_Singles_Chart)
[39] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nine_Inch_Nails_discography#cite_note-39)[32] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nine_Inch_Nails_discography#cite_note-Canadian_Hot_100-32)

CAN
Alt. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RPM_(magazine))
[40] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nine_Inch_Nails_discography#cite_note-40)

UK (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UK_Singles_Chart)
[18] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nine_Inch_Nails_discography#cite_note-UK_Charts-18)

"Happiness in Slavery (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Happiness_in_Slavery)"

Broken

"Wish (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wish_(Nine_Inch_Nails_song))"

"Burn (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burn_(Nine_Inch_Nails_song))"

Natural Born Killers OST (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Natural_Born_Killers_(soundtrack))

"Piggy (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Piggy_(song))"

The Downward Spiral

"Hurt (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hurt_(Nine_Inch_Nails_song))"

"Into the Void (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Into_the_Void_(Nine_Inch_Nails_song))"

The Fragile

"Starfuckers, Inc. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Starfuckers,_Inc.)"

"Deep (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deep_(Nine_Inch_Nails_song))"

Lara Croft: Tomb Raider OST (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lara_Croft:_Tomb_Raider_(soundtrack))

"Capital G (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capital_G)"

[25] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nine_Inch_Nails_discography#cite_note-CLUK_2007-25)

Year Zero

"Discipline (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Discipline_(Nine_Inch_Nails_song))"

The Slip

"Copy of A (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Copy_of_A)"

Hesitation Marks

"Everything (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Everything_(Nine_Inch_Nails_song))"

EndlessLoveless
07-31-2014, 06:56 AM
From that canadian article....
" But for a solid hour and a half, NIN treated a sea of people to a glorious 90s throwback experience, slogging through tunes that sound like what a Hollywood fat cat might listen to while he lights a smoke and holds it between his thumb and forefinger while he drags it to straight to the filter."

Huh?
What the fuck does that mean?

Papagolash
07-31-2014, 07:27 AM
I don't understand the dislike for 1,000,000. That song is amazing live.

tony.parente
07-31-2014, 07:36 AM
On Self Destruct and Fragility, his entire discography was flawless up to that point, so there would be no hits and misses or lulls in the set regardless of what song he played.....post 2005, there have been more weak spots/mediocre songs in the discography, so theres a better chance every night to have 4-7 songs where the set drags....going to the show this weekend, looking forward to the big SIGH by the people around me when the opening of THTF starts
Bro...I'm a general supporter of you and your opinions, you hate this tour...why are you going? I skipped this tour because of the shitty sets in the beginning. Playing the nin lottery I guess?

Krazy
07-31-2014, 08:27 AM
..going to the show this weekend, looking forward to the big SIGH by the people around me when the opening of THTF starts

So you're going to torment people in person rather than on the Internet. Awesome.

Yeah, every time THTF comes on I hear people complain and see wrists being slashed too. ::rolls_eyes::

implanted_microchip
07-31-2014, 08:29 AM
Okay, last night's setlist is amazing, it may not have Reptile but it has The Wretched and TDTWWA and that more than compensates. It's funny though that a page ago everyone was whining that the set wasn't changing, then they play this show that is drastically different from the static ones and now everyone is bitching that there are better static setlists and that these songs aren't new. Really? I guess some people just have to have something to complain about.

Somewhat Damaged is widely considered one of the best opening songs, and I'd love to see that open a show. The Frail/The Wretched is one of the best live songs, Burn is incredible, Closer had been missing for an entire tour and a lot of fans in the US who became fans during the Lost Years never got to see it, Gave Up was missing for all of Tension and yet again, newer fans never saw it, TDTWWA breaks up the Three H's and adds more onto the encore (and wasn't someone just complaining about Hurt being the only encore song?) and along with TF/TW cures the lack of The Fragile, Disappointed adds in another song from HM and helps keep the set diverse, it's like this entire last setlist helps remedy so many of the complaints people are having and so, what, now it's time to find new complaints?

All I know is that I'm going to two shows and cannot wait, and if either of those shows is a set like this, I'll be more than happy. The first show I'm going to is someone who has seen them before and will love anything, and the second is with someone who has never seen them, and anything will blow their mind. This set, the "static" set, whatever it is they decide to do either night has me excited and happy to see.

This show/production is exceptional, the standard setlist looks like a great, engaging show, the different versions of it we've seen and the more wildcard setlist are all great, the performances seem tight and energetic and it seems like they've really worked out how to run this show as a 4-piece, and I can't wait. This is, in a lot of ways, a sharp change from the Tension show I've seen, and I'm thrilled to see another facet of NIN live.

pwing47
07-31-2014, 09:17 AM
It wasn't on any of the printed setlists except Pemberton and today because it wasn't played except for Pemberton and today. I'm. It sure what you're getting at exactly to be honest.

Yeah sorry, I didn't make a lot of sense. I guess I was just wondering what the reasoning was behind throwing in TDTWWA for this particular show, since the time constraint seems like it has been identical from night to night. I wasn't sure if it was set in stone on certain nights, or if it was a "play it by ear" kinda thing if they realized they had time to sneak it in before Hurt. Apparently it was the former. So something else in the main set must've been shorter, right?

FernandoDante
07-31-2014, 09:40 AM
On Self Destruct and Fragility, his entire discography was flawless up to that point, so there would be no hits and misses or lulls in the set regardless of what song he played

>implying big man with a gun and starfuckers, inc. are flawless

Deepvoid
07-31-2014, 09:46 AM

It was during LITS. I don't think it sounds as "loud" with the new arrangements.

FernandoDante
07-31-2014, 09:52 AM
I got tired of that song so quick, I can't even make up my mind about it now. There have been NIN songs that I disliked at first, stayed away from for a while, then started liking. The fact that 1,000,000 was the opening track on every single LITS bootleg I downloaded made me get sick of it, it was ubiquitous. Then it was present on every fucking 2009 bootleg I had as well, and the repetitive nature of the song just got worse. Then the band goes back on tour and there it is again, on every concert, minus the cool guitar parts.

I dunno, maybe I would enjoy it now if I actually had a chance to avoid that obnoxious intro more often, and if it were shorter. However, I'm really grateful that they played Letting You instead of 1,000,000 when I saw NIN live.

tony.parente
07-31-2014, 10:11 AM
Gunna go on record and state last nights setlist was perfect. Had this been the static setlist for this tour I would have hit Chicago and probably another night also, the only thing I would have added was EDIETS or RWIB.

billpulsipher
07-31-2014, 11:02 AM
Bro...I'm a general supporter of you and your opinions, you hate this tour...why are you going? I skipped this tour because of the shitty sets in the beginning. Playing the nin lottery I guess?

I skipped Tension (for obvious reasons, so technically I havent seen them in person since 09, so I said fuck it, I'll go)

tony.parente
07-31-2014, 11:06 AM
I skipped Tension (for obvious reasons, so technically I havent seen them in person since 09, so I said fuck it, I'll go)
Well at least your show may have fallen after the beginning tour vanilla phase. Did you buy your tickets before the tour started?

Omega
07-31-2014, 11:39 AM
TDTWWA? The Frail? Burn? Dang, great set list and 20 songs instead of 18. Very cool. TDTWWA is such a dang good song. Only small complaint, no Me, I'm Not, rather have that than Disappointed. Us Fragility whiners can shut up for a bit:). No HLAH before Hurt, putting TDTWWA instead is great.

sweeterthan
07-31-2014, 12:03 PM
Disappointed was great live during tension but I'd rather have All Time Low or Satellite. (or Everything. Come on, Trent, give us Everything!!!!!!)

I am going to the Atlanta show next week. I plan on getting there at 8:45, 9. I don't want miss any of NIN. I really hope that the set times are consistent.

neveroddoreven
07-31-2014, 12:16 PM
Gunna go on record and state last nights setlist was perfect. Had this been the static setlist for this tour I would have hit Chicago and probably another night also, the only thing I would have added was EDIETS or RWIB.
would agree 100% IF they'd left in sanctified... it's been played a lot, i know, but this new version is sexy as fuck... never gets old for me... def miss pino on that bass though...

tony.parente
07-31-2014, 12:25 PM
would agree 100% IF they'd left in sanctified... it's been played a lot, i know, but this new version is sexy as fuck... never gets old for me... def miss pino on that bass though...
He needs to regularly play some non single stuff from with teeth, if he pulled getting smaller or YKWYA people would probably lose it.

Sarah K
07-31-2014, 12:29 PM
He needs to regularly play some non single stuff from with teeth, if he pulled getting smaller or YKWYA people would probably lose it.

A big fuckin' NO THANKS to Getting Smaller. I would take literally anything else from that album.

Callahan
07-31-2014, 12:34 PM
>implying big man with a gun and starfuckers, inc. are flawless

Not gonna lie, I would love to see both of those make a comeback on the setlists.

sick among the pure
07-31-2014, 12:45 PM
that's your completely over the top reaction? those are all great songs that I'd be thrilled to see & it's great he has started to shake it up a bit this tour, but those four are some of the most common NIN songs to hear live since he came back around regularly on tour in '05. Your mind should be blown if he plays Demon Seed, not Burn. sheesh.

A handful of my favorite live songs, which hadn't been played this tour, with every setlist being the same... yeah I think it's totally fine for me to have been blown away by these songs being played last night. They were unexpected, it was an awesome show, fuck off with your attitude.

Edit to mention that it took until the Wave Goodbye club shows for me to get The Wretched, which is my all-time favorite song. So "regular since 05" doesn't mean shit, anyhow.

implanted_microchip
07-31-2014, 12:46 PM
As much as I loved seeing so much of HM live, I'm glad that a lot of it was left as Tension material; hearing songs like WISH/Black Noise with a four piece would not have that same level of impact as it did when there was a gigantic stage and production and the backup singers killing it at the end of Black Noise against Trent's drowned out yelling, Josh Eustis and Pino and the rest all just adding so much to the sound of it. In general a lot of that album was so incredible live because of the added vocals and instrumentation, with every one that had backing singers sounding so rich and evolved. Conversely all of the live recordings I've heard/watched of All Time Low with the four piece just doesn't sound as lush, and I'm kind of glad they dropped it (whereas Disappointed still seems great).

I really enjoy that they're finding what works and what doesn't with this version of the band, and it seems like by the time I see them they're going to be totally functional and confident as all hell in their performances, setlists and visuals. I still think it's amazing weird that there's no main bass player, but it seems like they've really figured out how to make things function.

wch1208
07-31-2014, 12:58 PM
Disappointed was great live during tension but I'd rather have All Time Low or Satellite. (or Everything. Come on, Trent, give us Everything!!!!!!)

no
no thank you

(All Time Low could be played every night, backwards in Chinese. Sexy, sexy sexy)

Moebius
07-31-2014, 01:08 PM
Sigh. REALLY?

That's a good point; this tour production is arguable not the most elaborate (compared to LITS) but it is almost certainly the most labor-intensive; there's an army of crew physically pushing the carts all over the place, often in the middle of the performance. In comparison the LITS and Tension rigs were much more automated/computer controlled. So it's not that surprising that to me that it's fairly static.

Moebius
07-31-2014, 01:21 PM
So did Camden end up having a for-real GA pit?

ManBurning
07-31-2014, 01:23 PM

Sunspots!! Goddammit, give us Sunspots already! And not just the synth part teased in Sanctified!

Krazy
07-31-2014, 01:37 PM
I wonder if the NIN.com camp realizes that their link for the Albuquerque tickets directs it to the Chula Vista show.

Now that I think of it I wonder how many people accidentally bought tickets to the Chula Vista show accidentally thinking it's NM...

Kyle
07-31-2014, 01:45 PM
It wasn't GA at all. Despite the tickets saying GA. Despite the email confirmations on the day of the show saying GA.

sick among the pure
07-31-2014, 01:55 PM

Though every piece of communication we received listed our tickets as "GA 1", our tickets had randomly assigned seats. The nin.com ticket lady (whose name I can never remember, but she is awesome and so nice and I love her) talked to us about it, and basically Musictoday made a big mistake, and then just never came forward about the ticket change and we were assigned random locations. The envelope our tickets were in even had GA-1 printed on them, then sharpie'd out. But we were never informed about the ticket change until she looked through the tickets the day beforehand and noticed the change had been made (and let some ETSer know who posted about it to warn us not to trek in early and waste all day in line).
It was pretty fucked up, there was a couple who had bought their GA tickets together, one transaction, and their seats weren't together. Also, the mini front row and sections of the second row (who didn't have the mini front row in front of them) were given special wrist bands and could go to the rail. But as soon as the second row had a piece of the first row in front of them, they had to stay in their seat. So one person got to go to the rail, and their neighbor had to stay back in the second row. All by random chance, because we all bought these tickets as GA.
Best part was when there were people with Stubhub tickets in the first few rows, and pre sale tickets were in the mid/back.

It was a mess.

implanted_microchip
07-31-2014, 02:06 PM
Wow, did anything get done, any sort of "here's to make up for it' type thing at all? That sounds like such a ridiculous problem.

halo33
07-31-2014, 02:07 PM
I gotta give a shout out to Ilan Rubin. Holy shit is there anything that guy can't do? He is owning this tour.
Next he'll be playing Trent's tambourine.

Krazy
07-31-2014, 02:11 PM

Hey now.... let's not get carried away.

sick among the pure
07-31-2014, 02:24 PM
Wow, did anything get done, any sort of "here's to make up for it' type thing at all? That sounds like such a ridiculous problem.

Nope, nothing was done. Nothing really could be done by anyone there, and it wasn't their fault.

RJK
07-31-2014, 02:24 PM
I gotta give a shout out to Ilan Rubin. Holy shit is there anything that guy can't do? He is owning this tour.

Alessandro did play tambourine on one of the songs. Can't remember which one.

tony.parente
07-31-2014, 02:26 PM
A big fuckin' NO THANKS to Getting Smaller. I would take literally anything else from that album.

GTFO the collector and getting smaller are my favorite tracks on that album.

come at me

Sarah K
07-31-2014, 02:30 PM

come at me

I skip it every time. I love everything else on it.

Already came.

Kyle
07-31-2014, 02:33 PM

We got an awesome setlist to make up for it.

Krazy
07-31-2014, 02:40 PM

come at me

They SUCK!!! lulz

http://themavesite.com/TMS-Pictures/2011-07/ComeAtMeBro.jpg
http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii223/GoatKrazy/Mobile%20Uploads/841464A0-3A4D-4C73-BAF5-C9F4B522AC2E.jpg (http://s265.photobucket.com/user/GoatKrazy/media/Mobile%20Uploads/841464A0-3A4D-4C73-BAF5-C9F4B522AC2E.jpg.html)

Kyle
07-31-2014, 02:52 PM
I skip it every time. I love everything else on it.

Already came.
Did I accidentally wander into the fucking thread?

sick among the pure
07-31-2014, 03:01 PM
Did I accidentally wander into the fucking thread?

On ETS, every thread is the fucking thread.

TOUR TALK: amphitheater shows are only good if there's a real GA PIT and I am in it. This is the conclusion I have come to. Otherwise, they are the worst venue to be in. A club would be best, and arena is awesome because there are A LOT more GA PIT tickets available. The shows this leg were good, but I could do without going to an amphitheater ever again.

Moebius
07-31-2014, 03:22 PM

He really pounds them, I love watching him through the screens during Eraser. The Wretched is another good one where he makes the drums just sound so massive, wish I could have seen it on this tour.

SM Rollinger
07-31-2014, 04:02 PM
http://themavesite.com/TMS-Pictures/2011-07/ComeAtMeBro.jpg

Mwuhahahahaha!!!! Lil dude reminds me of someone...

http://www.ninwiki.com/images/e/e6/BYIT_Cover.jpg

Krazy
07-31-2014, 04:18 PM
Mwuhahahahaha!!!! Lil dude reminds me of someone...

http://www.ninwiki.com/images/e/e6/BYIT_Cover.jpg

http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii223/GoatKrazy/Mobile%20Uploads/40C122CC-F159-4ECA-92C0-8309C752CEF4.png (http://s265.photobucket.com/user/GoatKrazy/media/Mobile%20Uploads/40C122CC-F159-4ECA-92C0-8309C752CEF4.png.html)