PDA

View Full Version : Team Fortress 2

icecream
06-03-2014, 12:36 AM
I was browsing here and noticed there wasn't a thread dedicated to this game. Any other ETSers that play it? I haven't touched it in a while and started again, forgot how ageless it is.

zah
08-01-2014, 02:46 PM
I haven't played it in a few months due to not having internet/a computer with the capacity. It's my favourite online game though, looking forward to playing it again.
Plus, thanks to all the crappy free players now I usually get top points :D

thelastdisciple
08-01-2014, 05:08 PM
I've mostly just been playing Attack/Defense, haven't tried any of the other modes.

I have the Orange Box for PS3, played it on there for a while originally before i jumped on over when it went free to play on PC.

Sorta kinda noobish at it still, i don't have much in the way of perks or items yet... nothing crafted and no hats etc.

icecream
08-01-2014, 06:21 PM
I haven't played again in a long time. But I was doing lots of the medieval map. Have you guys tried it?

zah
08-11-2014, 01:31 PM
Is that the one with the castle and bridge? I've only played it a couple times.

icecream
08-12-2014, 06:39 PM
Yeah, and you can only use weapons that aren't guns. I find it really fun, probably my favorite map

FernandoDante
08-28-2014, 01:16 AM
Used to play it A LOT before my old computer had some technical issues, right when the game went Free to Play. Now there's just so many goddamn items, I find it hard to get back into the game.