PDA

View Full Version : 2014.08.30 - Seattle, WA @ White River Amphitheater

TheBang
05-02-2014, 08:19 PM
SEattle. . .

OneDeadYou
05-06-2014, 03:30 PM
Picked up 2 presale tickets through NIN.COM. I chose the most expensive option of the 4 options available. It said P1 Reserved. Where would you guess the seats are located??
http://www.ticketwood.com/images/maps/whiteriveramphitheatre_all.gif

implanted_microchip
05-06-2014, 04:00 PM
@OneDeadYou (http://www.echoingthesound.org/community/member.php?u=3056) Probably the place with the big 1:

http://i.imgur.com/3xNZA5i.jpg

OneDeadYou
05-09-2014, 01:53 PM
Here's the part that bothers me....
It said my seats are in section 101.
I would think that the more expensive ticket price would be up front too.

OneDeadYou
05-09-2014, 03:07 PM
There were 4 price levels, and by looking at the chart, you'd think you could tell what sections would be more expensive. I would think the area in yellow would be the most expensive option.

Impeyan
05-22-2014, 06:06 PM
Until now there was zero campgrounds anywhere near White River Amphitheater. That's all changed because there is a small private campground opening June 1st just 2 miles from White River Amphitheater. It would be cool to fill that place up with all NIN fans. I think you can buy a camp spot here. Shadygreen.site50.net

Fixer808
05-22-2014, 06:40 PM
Good to know but probably should be in here (http://www.echoingthesound.org/community/forums/24-Tour-News-and-Discussion).

Impeyan
06-03-2014, 12:36 AM
There is a new private campground 2 miles from White River. They are offering a free shuttle to the NIN Soundgarden show cause I'm staying 2 nights. They are the only game in town and I DON'T HAVE TO DRIVE! Not sure if they have any campsites left but if they do grab one before they are gone. This was their website. Shadygreen.site50.net

Krazy
07-26-2014, 05:17 PM
Might be a long shot but worth trying- looks like me and another will be going to this show and now looking for tickets...

Anyone have 2 extras? I'm looking for good "center" seats- section 103 (pipe dream, I know) or something in single digit rows in 205, 206, or 207. If not will just buy them from LN early next week and try to sneak into better unoccupied seats after the SG fans leave.

Wanna hit the last NIN show since TR said it'll be "awhile" before another tour.

ManBurning
07-31-2014, 12:11 AM
Anyone attending this show have room for 2?
Flying down to Portland on the 27th and making our way up to hit the show on the 29th there, we were originally just going to go home after and skip the show on the 30th because we don't drive and public transit doesn't go to the venue where this show is.

Is anyone here going to be staying downtown Seattle and then driving to the venue? Maybe we can carpool together.

Impeyan
07-31-2014, 01:53 AM
Until now there was zero campgrounds anywhere near White River Amphitheater. That's all changed because there is a small private campground opening June 1st just 2 miles from White River Amphitheater. It would be cool to fill that place up with all NIN fans. I think you can buy a camp spot here. Shadygreen.site50.net

We are throwing a BIG party just 2 miles from the White River Amphitheater the day of this show Aug. 30th We are having great bands adult beverages and a shuttle to the show. This is open to 18 and over. Drinks for 21 and over. Why wait for 2 hours to leave the parking lot when we can get you out of there in MINUTES. Entrance to this party is 5 bucks or free if you camp with us. There are rumors of legendary Seattle musicians showing up and ticket give aways. Find us on Facebook SOUNDGARDEN NIN PRE-GIG PARTY. You must be signed up on FB as attending before hand to win the tickets. Come join us for an unforgettable time. Seriously!
Shuttle service is available for non campers who just don't want to wait in line to leave the concert.

Sanju Nair
07-31-2014, 01:23 PM
Anyone attending this show have room for 2?
Flying down to Portland on the 27th and making our way up to hit the show on the 29th there, we were originally just going to go home after and skip the show on the 30th because we don't drive and public transit doesn't go to the venue where this show is.

Is anyone here going to be staying downtown Seattle and then driving to the venue? Maybe we can carpool together.

will be takin' a cab to n fro, you can join...am put up in redmond though. let me know if that works.

ManBurning
07-31-2014, 01:32 PM
will be takin' a cab to n fro, you can join...am put up in redmond though. let me know if that works.

Hmm, Redmond is a little out of the way. But you just gave me a great idea with the cab, never thought of that.

was looking at hotels around Tacoma/Auburn to cut down on transit time back to Seattle after the show and they were all saying 1-2 hrs on the transit system, which was insane considering how close the venue is to them. One hotel we were considering was like 0.42km away and it said it was an hour and 42 mins on the bus, but a 20 min drive in a car... How much sense does that make.

But yeah, 20 min ride in a cab wouldn't be so much... A cab from Redmond to the venue (according to google maps) is an hour and 12 min drive... That's going to be an expensive cab ride.

Sanju Nair
07-31-2014, 01:43 PM
^yeah, it's an hour's drive from redmond. for me it's never a good idea to drive back after a gig, hence the cab :(

m0reta
08-01-2014, 11:28 PM
I am interested in any single pre-sale tickets if anybody has one to sell. PM me! :-)

NotoriousTIMP
08-07-2014, 04:06 PM
Hopefully this will be a hell of a show since its the last date. I plan on recording it and will have extra batteries + a clean memory card just in case we get an extra long set!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v412/cingularrox/Mobile%20Uploads/7110F781-1162-4DDA-8D7E-EAC32018E39F_zps4l1d46bv.jpg (http://smg.photobucket.com/user/cingularrox/media/Mobile%20Uploads/7110F781-1162-4DDA-8D7E-EAC32018E39F_zps4l1d46bv.jpg.html)

TheBang
08-07-2014, 06:42 PM
Hopefully this will be a hell of a show since its the last date.
I wouldn't count on it. Unless it's something explicitly special (think wave goodbye club shows), the last show is typically no different from the rest of the tour.

Krazy
08-07-2014, 06:58 PM
Unfortunately we can't make it to this show. We were going to drive down from Canada for it. Live Nation wont let us re-sell our tickets on their website because we are from Canada.

I have amazing seats available for this show. S... I just want to get what I paid for them, so if anyone wants them let me know. I can transfer them to you through the LiveNation website. 125.00 each ticket, plus 30.00 for the parking pass. (Ive seen some resell tix on livenation in this level for around 250 to 300 each.. Insanity. I want to be sure a good fan actually gets these tix)

me here too if you wanted, but email would be faster.)
(Hope this is ok to post here. I tried looking for website rules etc but didnt find any?)

Ugghhh.... son of a bitch I wish I didn't buy my tickets, would've definitely taken these. Pretty much exactly what I was looking for. :/

Deejay
08-08-2014, 12:09 PM
Tickets sold this morning to a loyal NIN fan! Glad I could help someone into some good seats!

Krazy
08-08-2014, 12:31 PM
^^^ That would be me, lulz.

Anyways, I got 2 extras now: EDIT: tickets sold

ManBurning
08-13-2014, 01:10 AM
^^^ That would be me, lulz.

Anyways, I got 2 extras now: EDIT: tickets sold

Haha, wow I can't believe you took the bait even though you already had tickets. But looks like you managed to sell your old ones, so it all worked out!

I think I decided against hitting this show, as much as I have a feeling it's going to be the "assault" show, (i'm almost 90% sure this will be the assault show and Ridgefield on 08/29 will be Fuji), it just isn't feasible or financially responsible to hit up (Hotels are really expensive in and around Seattle that weekend because of PAX Prime). Which, my girlfriend and I would rather stop in Seattle and attend over an out of the way NIN show that'll cost us another $300+ for another night.

We're just gonna hit up Ridgefield, bus to Seattle, go to PAX Prime for the day and catch the Greyhound home in the evening. That's the financially responsible thing to do.

Krazy
08-13-2014, 03:23 PM
Hotels are really expensive in and around Seattle that weekend because of PAX Prime

Was wondering why in the hell hotels were next to impossible to find, thought it may have had to do with the Labor Day weekend. Ended up getting one in Sumner, not too far from the ampitheater.

m0reta
08-25-2014, 10:21 PM
If anybody has an extra pre-sale ticket, I'm still interested. I'm planning to hit up this one.

NotoriousTIMP
08-30-2014, 01:41 AM
I'm also looking for some tickets as I was able to convince my friend to go to this show over bumbershoot :)

Krazy
08-30-2014, 02:11 AM
I'm also looking for some tickets as I was able to convince my friend to go to this show over bumbershoot :)

Check the Ticketmaster/LiveNation interactive map- I know they released some decent seats the other day.

NotoriousTIMP
08-30-2014, 10:57 AM
Just pulled a pretty decent seat for those of you who might still need tickets

http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/08/30/1637f52a64cf56c1507b7f241683d146.jpg

Sanju Nair
08-30-2014, 12:41 PM
damn the rains! :mad:

Fugueater24
08-30-2014, 03:16 PM
I have an extra ticket for tonight
section 1 row 6
send me an email if interrested
fugueater@gmail.com

tfang
08-30-2014, 04:55 PM
Oh the anticipation! Especially after the shit drive from Portland this morning...

Ryan
08-30-2014, 11:57 PM
Cone on AATCHB as a closer.

NotoriousTIMP
08-31-2014, 12:49 AM
Rob is video taping tonight's show :)