PDA

View Full Version : 2014.04.03 - Bogota, CO @ Festival Estereo Picnic

TheBang
04-04-2014, 12:06 AM
Colombia..

Dragonkaos
04-04-2014, 02:06 AM
I put a - in the songs that canīt remember the right order. Trent look really angry with the sound, Robin on guitar got problems and cut in the beginning of burn to begin the song again, no "hurt".

Pinion / The Eater Of Dreams
Copy of A
Wish
Letting You
Terrible Lie
March of the Pigs
Piggy
The Frail
The Wretched
-The Warning
Survivalism
Dissappointed
Burn
The Great Destroyer
Sanctified
Gave up
Hands Cover Bruise
Beside You In Time
The Hand That Feeds You
Head Like A Hole

OchoBits
04-04-2014, 09:22 AM
It was a weird night. Trent was pissed or really excited during the whole show. He's so hard to read sometimes.

My highlights were:

1) He fell during Piggy! During the drums breakdown he went to Ilan's kit and try to hit some of the hats, missed and fell. He stood up and went back to his little piano. He threw the mic too and missed the crowd (I think, it fell into the pit).

2) In MOTP during the last piano part he said something among the lines of "25 years and we did it... and everything is alright" (or something like that)

3) He fucking played The Warning, such a cool song live.

4) Trent was fucking pissed because something was not working right during Burn. "Please hold one minute while we find out who kicked the fucking plug"

5) As I said before, he was really angry, kicking shit, throwing mics and in the end of Head Like a Hole he threw his guitar, said good night/thanks and stormed out.

Overall, great show, I usually hate the crowds here, this wasn't the exception, fucking drunk people pushing me around, and bootleggers selling alcohol.