orestes
03-15-2014, 09:20 PM
Presale Monday @ 12 pm EST

REPLICA
03-17-2014, 11:41 AM
And there too

thefragile_jake
03-17-2014, 01:09 PM
Possibly considering this one...never been to Atlanta but NIN and Death Grips together feels like a good reason to go.

mel_zombie
03-19-2014, 10:30 PM
I'm waiting to see if any better tix come up during regular sale. I'm going to the NC shows as well

K-Rice
03-22-2014, 02:57 PM
Got my tickets and can't wait for it!

ninedead
04-04-2014, 08:41 AM
coming down from indiana, closest show that fits my schedule. ive always wanted to visit atlanta so why not see nin and soundgarden as well!! haha august 8th cant get here any quicker!

BrownEyedStatistic
04-19-2014, 10:45 PM
I'm gonna be there! I know I'll be scared to death!

Furian
07-19-2014, 12:29 PM
Like a dumbass I didn't do the presale. Looked on stubhub for GA/Pit and didn't see any... Do they even exist, presale only ? Help me !!! :)

MKM80
07-19-2014, 01:24 PM
No GA pit, it's all seated.

Furian
07-19-2014, 07:18 PM
No GA pit, it's all seated.

Ok good then I dont feel that bad..... Time to pony UP the $$$

MKM80
07-19-2014, 07:40 PM
Depending on how close you're trying to get there were still some decent seats on ticketmaster the last I checked.

thatguymark
07-29-2014, 09:36 AM
Got my ticket info e-mail for this show today. Just a warning: the 2009 pre-sale experience at this venue was a complete cluster. There's a smaller box office on the opposite side of the venue with no public access between the 2 entrances, and in '09, a lot of people went to the wrong side and venue staff were literally driving golf carts to the main box office to pick up the pre-sale tickets 2 at a time, causing massive delays and a lot of people missed out on some of the show as a result. Just a heads up to be careful to go the the main entrance and don't trust that it will be clearly labelled or the venue staff will be able to point you in the right direction.

Kid A
07-29-2014, 09:46 AM
Thanks for the heads up. I'm sure this has been asked a million times now but what's the point of the early admittance for reserved seating?

m15a
07-29-2014, 11:26 AM
Thanks for the heads up. I'm sure this has been asked a million times now but what's the point of the early admittance for reserved seating?

short lines for bathrooms, food, drinks, and merch . . so, not much, but that's how it has always been for NIN.com for seated tickets. (The difference now is just that there are only reserved seats rather than a mix of GA pit and reserved seats.)

head_lice
07-29-2014, 05:49 PM
Presale tix question. Are presale tix able to be transferred to someone else? Mine is will call and I dont think Im going to be able to make the Atlanta one.

implanted_microchip
07-29-2014, 06:06 PM
Presale tix question. Are presale tix able to be transferred to someone else? Mine is will call and I dont think Im going to be able to make the Atlanta one.

No, you have to be the person to pick them up with a photo ID.

dunebug81
08-01-2014, 11:08 AM

If you're able to do this, who knows maybe someone will take pity on you not being able to make it, I'll take your tickets off your hands.

charleswise
08-04-2014, 10:39 AM
I have an extra presale ticket for sale if anyone is looking. Just want what I paid for it. Sec 101 Row K.

philharmonik
08-04-2014, 11:02 AM
Anyone know if they are allowing DSLR's at this venue? I'm in section 204 and would like to try to get some good shots. Also going to be taking video with my Lumia 1520. That phone takes some damn good video for concerts. The sound quality is amazing.

lisabits
08-05-2014, 01:23 AM
Anyone know if they are allowing DSLR's at this venue? I'm in section 204 and would like to try to get some good shots. Also going to be taking video with my Lumia 1520. That phone takes some damn good video for concerts. The sound quality is amazing.

I highly doubt you can bring a DSLR into the venue. I have never been able to bring a professional camera into any venue. You can check their site, though. I wish we could. I would love to get some good shots. At least you have a good camera on your phone.

philharmonik
08-05-2014, 01:35 PM
I highly doubt you can bring a DSLR into the venue. I have never been able to bring a professional camera into any venue. You can check their site, though. I wish we could. I would love to get some good shots. At least you have a good camera on your phone.

I'm going to call the venue the day of the show to find out for sure. I thought it was up to the artists if they allowed this sort of thing. Either way, I will update this thread once I find out. Thanks!

PS..Expect to see some killer 1080p DD5.1 video from me after the show! ;)

lisabits
08-05-2014, 07:39 PM
I'm going to call the venue the day of the show to find out for sure. I thought it was up to the artists if they allowed this sort of thing. Either way, I will update this thread once I find out. Thanks!

PS..Expect to see some killer 1080p DD5.1 video from me after the show! ;)

Sweet! I'll be kind of on the side and pretty far back, so I'm not sure what I'll be able to get. I'm going to try to get more towards the middle and closer. Hopefully they'll be some empty seats there. The person I'm going with has an HTC One M8 that takes pretty decent shots. Haven't checked out the video on it, though. I'll just be taking my iPod touch 5, but mostly using the M8.

I think you're right about it being up to the artist, but the people at the venue don't always know if it's allowed on that specific night. I have heard of some people getting a DSLR in before at a venue even when that venue said none were allowed. You can always try if you don't mind taking it back to your car if it turns out you can't. Let me know what the venue says, though! I'd love to take my Nikon DSLR. :)

icecream
08-05-2014, 08:08 PM
Huntsville!!!!!!!! I kinda grew up there

Been thinking to make a quick flight over to visit my mum to attend this show. Don't think it's possible though.

lisabits
08-05-2014, 10:38 PM
Huntsville!!!!!!!! I kinda grew up there

Been thinking to make a quick flight over to visit my mum to attend this show. Don't think it's possible though.

Glad to see you got out, haha! I'm working on it. :) Huntsville's grown a lot, but it's still where I grew up, and I don't want to live here. I'm glad there was a summer tour! I had to miss the one in Nashville in Oct. because I'm back in college. I was so disappointed that I missed it. I didn't even want to hear about it, haha. There's a show near you, right?

icecream
08-05-2014, 11:28 PM
Glad to see you got out, haha! I'm working on it. :) Huntsville's grown a lot, but it's still where I grew up, and I don't want to live here. I'm glad there was a summer tour! I had to miss the one in Nashville in Oct. because I'm back in college. I was so disappointed that I missed it. I didn't even want to hear about it, haha. There's a show near you, right?
I caught the first show of the NINSG tour and one of the last ones of Tension. Was just thinking to catch the Atlanta show.

m0reta
08-06-2014, 05:45 PM
I'm going to miss this show so here's my seat if it's useful for any singles as an upgrade.

Sec 202 Row GG Seat 30

Kid A
08-06-2014, 06:18 PM
There are badass face value tix on livenation. I'm pissed I'm stuck with my NIN presale tix which are very far to the right like 20 rows back.

dunebug81
08-07-2014, 12:02 AM
There are badass face value tix on livenation. I'm pissed I'm stuck with my NIN presale tix which are very far to the right like 20 rows back.

thanks for the tip, I pulled 102 row G! See you at the show.

lisabits
08-07-2014, 03:20 AM

Yeah those presale tickets were bullshit. I miss the Spiral days.

Kid A
08-07-2014, 07:17 AM
Enjoy! If the damn tix hadn't been $112 or whatever I would have eaten my presale tix and jumped on those. Here's to hoping we get burn, wretched, and me, I'm not!

sweeterthan
08-07-2014, 09:35 AM
i just checked live nation and nothing is coming up in the 100 sections. guess they're gone now.

lisabits
08-07-2014, 03:20 PM
I'm going to miss this show so here's my seat if it's useful for any singles as an upgrade.

Sec 202 Row GG Seat 30

So, you're saying that I can move into your seat since you won't be there??? Yeah, I'm way off to the side Sec 201 Row MM Seat 20, and that would be great if that is what you're saying.

m0reta
08-07-2014, 10:02 PM
So, you're saying that I can move into your seat since you won't be there??? Yeah, I'm way off to the side Sec 201 Row MM Seat 20, and that would be great if that is what you're saying.

It's yours m'dear. Make sure to go there first when you get in and look like you own the place. Sometimes the staff will be extra vigilant about people taking seats as NIN start.

And take a photo so I know what I missed! :-) I am used to having a pit there, not a seat.

lisabits
08-07-2014, 10:08 PM
It's yours m'dear. Make sure to go there first when you get in and look like you own the place. Sometimes the staff will be extra vigilant about people taking seats as NIN start.

And take a photo so I know what I missed! :-) I am used to having a pit there, not a seat.

I'll definitely send you a photo! I can get much better pics from that seat! Thanks so much! You're super awesome! :) Did you get them through the presale? I really hope no one asks me for my ticket for that seat.

Yeah, I didn't have the $100 bucks to get closer. But from what I'm hearing, there is no pit at this show.

philharmonik
08-08-2014, 07:44 AM
Just called the venue, it doesn't open till 10am, but the recording for tonights show stated, "cameras with detachable lenses are not allowed". I'm leaving my SLR at home. I would liked to have talked to a person, but I can't wait around till 10. I gots to get on the road!

Kid A
08-08-2014, 08:40 AM
We're going to get the assault setlist. I can feel it...deep down in my plums...

sweeterthan
08-08-2014, 08:50 AM
We're going to get the assault setlist. I can feel it...deep down in my plums...

I hope so. I'll take whatever tho. I'm so looking forward to this.

Kid A
08-08-2014, 08:52 AM
Me too. For whatever reason I'm more excited for this one than I was Tension last year.

K-Rice
08-08-2014, 09:00 AM
I'm so excited for tonight! See you guys there! Look for me, I'll be wearing my NIN/Jack Daniels shirt.

sweeterthan
08-08-2014, 01:55 PM
Somebody find this
http://www.echoingthesound.org/community/threads/2863-NIN-Spotting-2014?p=205555#post205555

lisabits
08-08-2014, 02:46 PM
Somebody find this
http://www.echoingthesound.org/community/threads/2863-NIN-Spotting-2014?p=205555#post205555

I'll try but it's raining something evil here right now. Hopefully it'll clear soon!!!

lisabits
08-08-2014, 02:49 PM
Look for me, you guys!! I'll be wearing a light green destin shirt and jeans and chucks. Might have to change clothing due to the insane rain. If so, something black and white striped. :) Oh yeah, long blonde hair.

BestTonyEver
08-08-2014, 04:45 PM
This is my first NIN show since I moved to Atlanta! If you see me say hi... I'll be wearing a blue BitPay/Bitcoin shirt!

K-Rice
08-08-2014, 06:32 PM
Kind of a waste to get early entry tickets. I had to wait on one buddy to get off work and Atlanta traffic has been a nightmare getting out of the suburbs. Going to miss Dillinger but should see most of Soundgarden.