orestes
03-15-2014, 09:08 PM
Presale Monday @ 12 pm local time

DFA1979
03-15-2014, 10:17 PM
Unexpected. Awesome!

ManBurning
03-16-2014, 04:22 PM
this will be my show of choice providing I can get GA Pit tickets...

Now, while on the topic of pit tickets, I know for a fact Molson Amphitheatre has a GA PIT section down on the front as I have seen The Cure in 2004 and NIN in 2006 there,
so anyone else concerned that on the music today nin.com presale page for the Toronto show it only says "Reserved Pavilion and GA Lawn"? Is there not going to be a pre-sale option for the GA PIT? are they not selling the pit for this show, or did they feel the need to leave it out but will still be there come time to pick our seats?

People who live in Toronto and go to this venue alot, is there always the GA PIT area, or is it blocked off for some shows?

jessamineny
03-16-2014, 04:36 PM
Tampa is the only show on nin.com that mentions GA (besides GA lawn). That's can't be correct. I would bet the listings are just not complete/correct

NINisamazing
03-17-2014, 11:01 AM
Waiting room...

sick among the pure
03-17-2014, 11:44 AM
Tampa is the only show on nin.com that mentions GA (besides GA lawn). That's can't be correct. I would bet the listings are just not complete/correct

I got a reserved GA for Camden.

Ok, so I got my ass screwed, and paid the premium price for a 300 level seat.

SO.

If anyone didn't get a ticket, and would be happy with a 300 level seat and a pretty ticket with my name printed on it (lol) I have an offer.

If I can snag a 200 level seat during the public on sale, I would like to offer my 300 level seat up for sale. To make the ticket trade once we get inside fair (since I have to go in with my 300 level ticket, since it'll have my name on it, and the other person would get in with the 200 level ticket) since I'd have early access, I can get you a shirt or poster or something.
So, if you're ok with a 300 level seat, and want the ability to get a shirt or poster or something before they all sell out to the pre-sale crowd, hit me up. I know it's a long shot because who would pay for a ticket, be handed a 200 level, and willingly trade it for a 300, but I'm desperate because I was hoping to record this show since it's seat only.

ManBurning
03-17-2014, 12:34 PM
I ended up with 102, Row K seats 17-18. Pretty much centre about 11 rows back. Would have prefered a GA pit ticket, but since the venue has no GA floor being offered, could have done worse. I'll take it.

I even slighly contemplated dishing out $500 for the premium tickets in the first few rows, lol... I should just be happy with what I got.

pequena
03-17-2014, 01:37 PM
That's great! I somehow ended up with 406 and I paid price level 2. I am TOTALLY confused by the pricing for this show... on top of that, to answer your previous question, I'm sure I've always seen the pit being used for a NIN show at the Amphitheatre. So confusing...

And, NINisamazing, I got stuck in a waiting room too. It was nerve wracking.

sick among the pure
03-17-2014, 03:52 PM
That's great! I somehow ended up with 406 and I paid price level 2. I am TOTALLY confused by the pricing for this show... on top of that, to answer your previous question, I'm sure I've always seen the pit being used for a NIN show at the Amphitheatre. So confusing...

And, @NINisamazing (http://www.echoingthesound.org/community/member.php?u=954), I got stuck in a waiting room too. It was nerve wracking.

We are in the same boat, then. I feel like I got ripped off because of the pricing levels not having anything to do with the tickets they offered. I'd be fine if that's all there was and I had to just deal with it, but I paid the highest tier for no reason.
I've always seen NIN use the pit at this venue, too. I wonder if they aren't because that's where the ~premium seats~ are?
Don't mind me, I'm just bitter.

pequena
03-17-2014, 03:59 PM
We are in the same boat, then. I feel like I got ripped off because of the pricing levels not having anything to do with the tickets they offered. I'd be fine if that's all there was and I had to just deal with it, but I paid the highest tier for no reason.
I've always seen NIN use the pit at this venue, too. I wonder if they aren't because that's where the ~premium seats~ are?
Don't mind me, I'm just bitter.

Yep, totally in the same boat. Nope, I'm bitter too. I'm extra irritated because I actually work in ticketing. So, like...if I'm paying for best available, mid range, you better damn well believe I'm not expecting the seats to be way up in the very last section of the venue. Is it because I'm in the centre? Is THAT what makes it best available? Fucking hell.

pastthemission
03-17-2014, 07:07 PM
103 Row E here. Feel lucky considering. Pissed for the sake of all the fans that there is this $500 per seat Platinum seating bullshit.

ManBurning
03-17-2014, 11:16 PM
103 Row E here. Feel lucky considering. Pissed for the sake of all the fans that there is this $500 per seat Platinum seating bullshit.

Yeah, this tour is already giving a bad taste in my mouth between the gongshow the presale was, the lack of GA floor at the venues and the $500 premium seats.
Trent doesn't seem like he's catering this tour to the fans like he usually does...

The whole process just smells fishy here. I shoulda sat this one out to be honest.

Canuckle
03-18-2014, 09:31 AM
Not to get into the rant I put on the main tour discussion forum, but the platinum seats make sense to me. Just like how a Bentley is more expensive than an Honda Accord... you get what you pay for, and I'd rather those tickets go to those willing fans who can afford that great experience.

Nonetheless....

I noticed on Death Grips facebook tour post (and other sources) that they won't be opening this show due to the TIME festival a week earlier (A show I'd love to go to but have a wedding...).

I'm curious if Toronto will get a special local treat or as ManBurning referenced in the main tour thread, the setlists will be extended. I tend to believe we will get a stand in.

dave_destruct
03-18-2014, 12:30 PM
Just got some 300 section tickets with the Facebook presale...better then nothing :) It say that the section 100 is floor! Not sure if they will put seats there... Gona try to get some 100 in tomorrow livenation presale or friday...

halo eighteen
03-18-2014, 12:40 PM
100 level is still technically a flat floor - there's 100% absolutely seats in 100 level as they were selling them yesterday for the presale.

dave_destruct
03-18-2014, 01:30 PM
Oh yea? Damn

Canuckle
03-18-2014, 02:55 PM
Just got some 300 section tickets with the Facebook presale...better then nothing :) It say that the section 100 is floor! Not sure if they will put seats there... Gona try to get some 100 in tomorrow livenation presale or friday...

Have you received the Live Nation presale code yet? I am looking to get 6 tix and the Live Nation presale is the first that can accommodate. Would really appreciate a PM!

dave_destruct
03-18-2014, 03:19 PM
Sorry i dont have it yet

ManBurning
03-18-2014, 03:43 PM
I'm curious if Toronto will get a special local treat or as @ManBurning (http://www.echoingthesound.org/community/member.php?u=33) referenced in the main tour thread, the setlists will be extended. I tend to believe we will get a stand in.

Yeah, personally i'd rather have extended sets from each band to squeeze in 2-3 more songs (especially NIN), but if they HAVE to have a 3rd band opening the show, I wouldn't mind Alessandro doing a SONOIO or instrumental set kinda like he did to open the shows in Tokyo. That would save the band from having to dish out money for another opener for only 2 shows on the tour.

dave_destruct
03-18-2014, 06:20 PM
Pass for tomorrow presale : ACCESS

Neutron Zenith
03-19-2014, 07:29 AM
I managed to get tickets for section 102 row d from the nin presale. It's crazy that ticketmaster is selling single tickets in that area for the same price I paid for four of them.

Deepvoid
03-19-2014, 07:48 AM
Tell me about it.
This will be one of those show where I will look at the setlist from the first few dates and see what the production looks like before buying a ticket and making the drive from Montreal.

NINisamazing
03-19-2014, 10:35 AM
Yeah, this tour is already giving a bad taste in my mouth between the gongshow the presale was, the lack of GA floor at the venues and the $500 premium seats.
Trent doesn't seem like he's catering this tour to the fans like he usually does...

The whole process just smells fishy here. I shoulda sat this one out to be honest.

I maybe doing that.
I missed livenations presale. I will see what I can get friday. Not really expecting much. I still think this is just a money grab. But thats just me....

I have a feeling I will be missing this tour.

botley
03-20-2014, 10:30 AM
I'll be there. Let's fuck it up!

ManBurning
03-20-2014, 11:08 PM
I'll be there. Let's fuck it up!

If by "fuck it up" you mean riot and rip out the seats from the GA pit area, i'm in!

Ash512
03-21-2014, 09:46 AM
Fuck me... I forgot about the onsale. Please help... i need 2 tix, anything 400s or lawn... pier_philippe88@hotmail.com

sick among the pure
03-21-2014, 10:59 AM
Fuck me... I forgot about the onsale. Please help... i need 2 tix, anything 400s or lawn... pier_philippe88@hotmail.com

I looked at what there was, mostly because I hate myself, and there are still 200 level seats available.

Ash512
03-21-2014, 11:39 AM
I'm only getting Lawn or 401-410...

Deepvoid
03-21-2014, 11:46 AM
Tried pulling 1 ticket only and best I got was 304. Then it switched to 400s.
I don't believe there are any 200 left.

ManBurning
03-22-2014, 03:28 AM
It appears the show may be sold out? Ticketmaster is saying nothing left except for the 7 Official Platinum Seats Listings for over $500 each. I'm shocked, wow... A whole amphitheatre sold out in basically a day + the presales? Impressive.

I wish there was room for a second Toronto show, but that doesn't seem likely. Could possible squeeze it in on the 28th, but I doubt Trent and Friends want to do 5 shows in a row without a day off.

NINisamazing
03-22-2014, 01:55 PM
Yeah i wont be going.

Deepvoid
03-24-2014, 03:43 PM
It appears the show may be sold out? Ticketmaster is saying nothing left except for the 7 Official Platinum Seats Listings for over $500 each. I'm shocked, wow... A whole amphitheatre sold out in basically a day + the presales? Impressive.

I wish there was room for a second Toronto show, but that doesn't seem likely. Could possible squeeze it in on the 28th, but I doubt Trent and Friends want to do 5 shows in a row without a day off.

Show is sold out but I noticed that they are soon as Platinum packages are being sold, new ones appear. That means that they are reserving seats in the 102 for future Platinum packages.

pastthemission
03-24-2014, 06:54 PM
Show is sold out but I noticed that they are soon as Platinum packages are being sold, new ones appear. That means that they are reserving seats in the 102 for future Platinum packages.

Wow, now they're back to row F and row G for Platinum at $1,030 and $1,100 a pair....no wonder people had a tough time on presale.

dave_destruct
03-30-2014, 11:17 AM
I got some 300 from the livenation presale but still looking for 2 more tickets :) Anybody?!

sick among the pure
03-30-2014, 01:45 PM
Well, there goes my hopes of "upgrading" like my friend did last time they were at this venue. She was able to pay $10 to upgrade to a seat in the next section up when we arrived for the show. Sounds like they only have premium-area seats left, which if they don't sell as premiums before the day of the show, could likely sell out at "normal price" due to the high demand of ONLY PLAYING ONE STOP FOR ALL OF EASTERN CANADA AS WELL AS WNY, PA, and Ohio.
The only thing that's got me bummed out about having seats is, even with nin.com presales, there's no reason to stand in line, so there's no fun hang out and make new friends time. It's just "look at merch, go to my seat, hope the people around me are cool." I've also noticed that when you're in seats, people don't really chat with everyone in their general area like when you're in the pit. It's going to be a completely different experience at this show.

ManBurning
03-30-2014, 01:56 PM
due to the high demand of ONLY PLAYING ONE STOP FOR ALL OF CANADA AS WELL AS WNY, PA, and Ohio.

Fixed.

Seriously though, would it have hurt them to include a show in Western Canada as well? Or even Washingtson state or Oregon...
Not sure who did the routing on this tour, but it's awful!

You figure they would have known that Toronto was going to be a big seller based on the history of previous shows selling so quickly and made accomodations for a second show if they needed.

Meh, i'm still hoping for a Pacific Northwest date to be announced either before Vegas or after Hollywood, but i'm not holding my breath. They probably would have announced it after Sasquatch got cancelled, unless they are still in the negotiation phase with the promoter and venues.

sick among the pure
03-30-2014, 04:08 PM
Fixed.

Seriously though, would it have hurt them to include a show in Western Canada as well? Or even Washingtson state or Oregon...
Not sure who did the routing on this tour, but it's awful!

You figure they would have known that Toronto was going to be a big seller based on the history of previous shows selling so quickly and made accomodations for a second show if they needed.

Meh, i'm still hoping for a Pacific Northwest date to be announced either before Vegas or after Hollywood, but i'm not holding my breath. They probably would have announced it after Sasquatch got cancelled, unless they are still in the negotiation phase with the promoter and venues.

I totally started that with the intention of mentioning there not being another one in Canada, but for some reason thought there was one in the Washington/Oregon area for WEstern Canada. Totally forgot about Sasquatch ruining the howevermanymile radius thing and then it was canceled anyway deal. I was also surprised they didn't add a second date for Toronto, or another venue close by (I've seen them in Hamilton, Ontario too).

ILoveFestivals
03-31-2014, 05:55 PM
Fingers crossed DFA1979 opens this show!

Deepvoid
04-29-2014, 01:59 PM
Good tickets on stubhub are going for $300 approximately. I spotted one for $279.
I believe I should be able to score something decent for $200 as we get closer to the show.

TheBrokenPinion
04-30-2014, 11:09 AM
I hope there is no opener and we get 3-4 more songs from NIN

sick among the pure
04-30-2014, 11:38 AM
I hope there is no opener and we get 3-4 more songs from NIN

One of my NIN friends who has been to 53 NIN shows now, said in her experience when an opener isn't coming and they know ahead of time like this, they often get a local band to open. So that's likely what will happen.

ManBurning
05-02-2014, 10:53 PM
Well... since they just announced Portland and Seattle today, my girlfriend and I have basically agreed that it makes much more sense for us to go there financially than going all the way to Toronto. Thankfully we haven't bought airfare yet, but now we're basically out $225 for the bloody fan club presale tickets are are going to go to waste now.
That's a shame too, I had great row 10 seats that i'm sure some of you would have loved to scoop up. That's why I hate the logistics of the fan club. If your plans change and you can't attend the show, you basically just wasted your money and can't transfer the tickets or get a refund.

sick among the pure
05-03-2014, 01:54 AM
Well... since they just announced Portland and Seattle today, my girlfriend and I have basically agreed that it makes much more sense for us to go there financially than going all the way to Toronto. Thankfully we haven't bought airfare yet, but now we're basically out $225 for the bloody fan club presale tickets are are going to go to waste now.
That's a shame too, I had great row 10 seats that i'm sure some of you would have loved to scoop up. That's why I hate the logistics of the fan club. If your plans change and you can't attend the show, you basically just wasted your money and can't transfer the tickets or get a refund.

Yeah, definitely wish I could somehow trade or something. Got stuck with 300 level (but paid top level prices). I mean, it cuts down on scalping, but is a bitch when shit like this happens.
Hope you get just as good of seats over there.

owinn
06-23-2014, 04:22 PM
Tick tock tick tock. Guess who's coming to dinner?

ninlive
06-23-2014, 04:29 PM
So, if anyone has two tickets available for this show... I would love to snatch them up! Thanks! :)

pequena
07-09-2014, 11:39 AM
A friend of mine who doesn't (at least, I don't think so?) post here is looking for a pair of tickets. So if anyone else is looking to unload a pair, let me know, please and thank you!

botley
07-13-2014, 08:09 PM
EDIT: ticket's gone, sorry

M1ke
07-16-2014, 07:01 AM
For those looking for tickets, Clarkston, MI the day before still has lots of tickets, it's not that far from Toronto.

sick among the pure
07-17-2014, 10:22 PM
Ok so I'm officially wearing my Weird Al tour (from fuckin 2000) shirt to this show, with my mohawk. I will be VERY OBVIOUS to spot, so say hi if you see me. Sadly, the mohawk is natural dark brown again, had to lose the blue for job search "professionalism" bullshit purposes.

Deepvoid
07-21-2014, 11:11 AM
Price are going down on stubhub. You can get a ticket in Section 202 for about $250.
Still going for $450 in 102.

sick among the pure
07-21-2014, 06:34 PM
Price are going down on stubhub. You can get a ticket in Section 202 for about $250.
Still going for $450 in 102.

I'm sticking with my ticket (since I'll have to eat the cost anyway, presale woo) but if day of the show something shows up in the 100/200 section for $100 or less, I might have to give in. I hate that I paid $113 for a 300 level seat...

Deepvoid
07-22-2014, 08:02 AM
I'm sticking with my ticket (since I'll have to eat the cost anyway, presale woo) but if day of the show something shows up in the 100/200 section for $100 or less, I might have to give in. I hate that I paid $113 for a 300 level seat...

If I make the trip from Montreal, I'll be waiting at the very last minute to buy a ticket. Like ... Friday or something. $450 is definitely still too expensive for me.

See ... today you can get a ticket in 101 for $375 row H.
102 row A (that's first row) for $470

Those are in US dollars though...

sick among the pure
07-22-2014, 12:05 PM
If I make the trip from Montreal, I'll be waiting at the very last minute to buy a ticket. Like ... Friday or something. $450 is definitely still too expensive for me.

See ... today you can get a ticket in 101 for $375 row H.
102 row A (that's first row) for $470

Those are in US dollars though...

I refuse to pay so much for one show that I could have seen 3-4 other shows. If they can actually sell for that much, good for them. But I can guarantee they're either going to drop their price last minute to get all of those gone, or there are going to be empty seats.

Deepvoid
07-22-2014, 12:17 PM
I refuse to pay so much for one show that I could have seen 3-4 other shows. If they can actually sell for that much, good for them. But I can guarantee they're either going to drop their price last minute to get all of those gone, or there are going to be empty seats.

I totally agree with you. That's why I'm thinking of hitting the Holmdel date instead. There are still good tickets available for $120USD on the Livenation website.

Deepvoid
07-23-2014, 07:46 AM
The $470 first row ticket just dropped to $417. Too bad you can't contact the sellers on Stubhub or make an offer on a ticket.

arewhyehen
07-23-2014, 08:00 AM
The $470 first row ticket just dropped to $417. Too bad you can't contact the sellers on Stubhub or make an offer on a ticket.

I agree. I think that is one of the biggest downfalls of stubhub. You should be able to contact the seller or at least send an offer price. I have wanted to do that many times.

ItsJustDave
07-23-2014, 08:16 PM
Paid $130 a piece for 2 tickets at the back of section 203.

Gewalt Warten
07-24-2014, 11:52 AM
Coming out of "lurking mode" to wish everyone a great time at this show.

Doesn't look like this one is in the cards for me this time around. Have fun!

(still finding it a bit hard to believe that it was nearly 20 years ago to the day I saw them together at Molson Park north of Toronto)

Sid
07-25-2014, 07:45 AM
Question: I managed to get a nin.com presale ticket but won't be getting down to the venue till 6 or so, will the NIN/Soundgarden presale tickets still have a separate pick-up table? or once the venue is open to the general populous do they just put the leftover will-call tickets at the Venue's box office?

Thanks for any insight. Cheers.

arewhyehen
07-25-2014, 08:39 AM
Question: I managed to get a nin.com presale ticket but won't be getting down to the venue till 6 or so, will the NIN/Soundgarden presale tickets still have a separate pick-up table? or once the venue is open to the general populous do they just put the leftover will-call tickets at the Venue's box office?

Thanks for any insight. Cheers.

I believe it is still the same area. It just starts at 5pm... They don't move them if you come late.

ItsJustDave
07-25-2014, 06:14 PM
there's a pair available in section 201 row m via ticketmaster

klang
07-26-2014, 02:46 PM
Well the weather forecast looks entertaining....anyone else stuck in the 400s and ready to rock out in the rain?

timmer
07-26-2014, 08:56 PM
Had a message from Ticketmaster parking is limited at the Amphitheatre. Any suggestions for something other than the lot there?

timmer
07-26-2014, 09:22 PM
Weather looks to be okay, small chance of rain http://www.theweathernetwork.com/forecasts/attractions/canada/ontario/molson-amphitheatre

sick among the pure
07-26-2014, 09:40 PM
Had a message from Ticketmaster parking is limited at the Amphitheatre. Any suggestions for something other than the lot there?

They say why?
Neither me nor my friend got an email about parking, and I remember the lot there being pretty big.

klang
07-26-2014, 10:08 PM
I got that email too:

"Please note that parking on site at Ontario Place is extremely limited due to other events and construction projects taking place in the area of Molson Canadian Amphitheatre, as a result traffic and parking will be affected. We strongly recommend that you allow extra time to get to and from the event, and to plan your route accordingly.
You may want to consider taking transit to the event. Please visit GOtransit.com (http://www.gotransit.com/) or ttc.ca (http://www.ttc.ca/) for scheduling information and Toronto.ca (http://www1.toronto.ca/wps/portal/contentonly?vgnextoid=ab601fbd85412410VgnVCM100000 71d60f89RCRD&vgnextchannel=0c9c4074781e1410VgnVCM10000071d60f89 RCRD) to view a full list of expressway and major route closures."

From what I can gather, there's still a ton of parking available in the Exhibition Place area though, and it looks like it's only a 15-20 min walk from there to the amphitheater. (http://www.explace.on.ca/visiting/directions__parking/parking.php)

timmer
07-27-2014, 06:21 AM
That is the one. Yes, there is parking at the CNE; not much else in the area other than surface lots & will have to walk. I looked around using this site http://parking.greenp.com/.
The Gardiner has construction too.

arewhyehen
07-27-2014, 07:24 AM
That is the one. Yes, there is parking at the CNE; not much else in the area other than surface lots & will have to walk. I looked around using this site http://parking.greenp.com/.
The Gardiner has construction too.

I was there a month ago for Arctic Monkeys and they sent out the same email about construction and parking. It's Toronto, there are always delays anyways, so I didn't really experience one any more than normal with the construction (take lake shore, not the gardiner like your GPS will tell you). Molson Amp still has one giant lot at their main box office area that will hold a fair amount of cars. I got there pretty early and got a spot no problem. I don't see this filling up too fast being that this is a seated show and people wont be there all day lining up.

This is just me assuming, but if NIN fan club are there at 5 to pick up tickets, that should be an hour before most everyone else and we should be able to park in that lot at the Molson Amp with no isses.

klang
07-27-2014, 09:50 AM
Some decent spots have popped up on ticketmaster if anyone's still looking for tickets.

stethem
07-27-2014, 10:31 AM
Hi guys,

Turns out I have an extra pre-sale ticket for the pit / GA. I'm offering it up for the same I paid - $120. I'm going to head to the venue around 6pm with 2 other people, and you would need to enter the venue with us. Send me an email @ cbryson419 [at] hotmail [dot] com if you're interested. Thanks!

sick among the pure
07-27-2014, 12:01 PM
edit:
Fuck it, I bought a 200 level seat, close to my friends.

SO.

Anyone who already has a ticket but would like to upgrade to my nin.com presale ticket, PM me within the next 2 hours and I will do a cheap upgrade for you.
Sec 304, Row G, Seats ( 15 )

I will sell this ticket first come first serve. I'm not looking to make money, and know I won't break even. I took a risk, I'm ok with that. If anyone here would like to upgrade to that seat for cheap, or knows someone who does, please PM me.

(please note, I'm leaving at 4, so if you don't message me by then, look for a guy with a mohawk wearing a Weird Al tour shirt, and ask me if my ticket is still available)

19ninetynine
07-27-2014, 05:17 PM
i've got 2 lawn tix ill give away for free cause i bought level 200 tix, ill watch this thread for a bit... im on the train at longbranch right now so anyways ill be there soon

edit: nvm theyre gone

Ryan
07-27-2014, 09:42 PM
I bet Trent will play Head Like A Hole.

Throw_it_away9
07-27-2014, 10:00 PM
I bet Trent will play Head Like A Hole.

Ha, that's about as likely as him playing Hurt.

Ryan
07-27-2014, 10:13 PM
Ha, that's about as likely as him playing Hurt.

Pffft, says you. I'm even going to go out on a limb and say he'll play The Hand That Feeds!

implanted_microchip
07-27-2014, 10:32 PM
Pffft, says you. I'm even going to go out on a limb and say he'll play The Hand That Feeds!

Call me crazy, but I'm willing to wager Wish just very well may get played.