PDA

View Full Version : 2014.07.21 - Morrison, CO @ Red Rocks Amphitheatre

orestes
03-15-2014, 09:02 PM
Presale Monday @ 12 pm local time

FULLMETAL
03-17-2014, 01:33 PM
Best seats for the fan club? Not really...
http://i.imgur.com/e7ZaWKm.png

Anyhow, I'm going and will be in row 4 center-ish.

Blackbookpress1984
03-17-2014, 02:17 PM
Tickets acquired. :)

Arcspiral
03-17-2014, 02:55 PM
Had 4 tickets in row 10 ready to go in my cart. Put in my CC/contact info, agreed to the terms and conditions, clicked submit....and poof! Fucking nothing. I was taken directly back to the homepage without any confirmation or receipt of purchase. Now I've got no idea if I have tickets or not (I'm leaning towards not).

I know that NIN does their best to help fans get great seats and I know can only imagine the logistical nightmare that running an onsale must be, but it still sucks to get (potentially) dicked like this. If I don't have tickets, I'm sure I'll get another chance, but it's truly frustrating to know that I could've (strike that, should've) been sitting in Row 10. Whatever. I guess this is what the internet calls a first world problem huh?

heavenly_bearded
03-17-2014, 03:10 PM
Had 4 tickets in row 10 ready to go in my cart. Put in my CC/contact info, agreed to the terms and conditions, clicked submit....and poof! Fucking nothing. I was taken directly back to the homepage without any confirmation or receipt of purchase. Now I've got no idea if I have tickets or not (I'm leaning towards not).

I know that NIN does their best to help fans get great seats and I know can only imagine the logistical nightmare that running an onsale must be, but it still sucks to get (potentially) dicked like this. If I don't have tickets, I'm sure I'll get another chance, but it's truly frustrating to know that I could've (strike that, should've) been sitting in Row 10. Whatever. I guess this is what the internet calls a first world problem huh?
You got booted because you requested 4 tickets when there is a 2 ticket limit. Always read terms and conditions before a presale.

heavenly_bearded
03-17-2014, 03:11 PM
So, the official meet-up/party is in Kyle's pants?

We got row 7. I know some who got 4,5, 7, and 10. 1 even got row 3!

Arcspiral
03-17-2014, 03:17 PM
You got booted because you requested 4 tickets when there is a 2 ticket limit. Always read terms and conditions before a presale.

This is from the official site:

3) A limited number of tickets will be available during this presale. There is a strict four (4) ticket per show limit and tickets can be purchased for multiple dates. Please note that any purchases above the limit may be cancelled without notice.

So, that's not what happened as far as I can tell. Were there show specifics?

heavenly_bearded
03-17-2014, 03:29 PM
That was an error in the email. Terms and conditions changed yesterday. Nin presale is always 2 ticket limit. Someone fucked up...

Arcspiral
03-17-2014, 03:32 PM
Was that sent out in an email or anything? Because the (4) ticket limit is what is reflected on the site live. Even right now, it says 4 ticket limit.

If that is indeed the case, then I am fucking pissed! I never saw anything about a 2 ticket limit. The original email from NIN says 4 as well. Have you got any documentation that says 2 tickets?

This is gonna be my 14th NIN show, and I've done this presale bit before and never had trouble, so it's not like I'm a rookie or anything.....grrrrrr!!!!

Krazy
03-17-2014, 03:42 PM

Whoa. Wait, wut??.... o_O

Regarding the pre-sale it IS a 4 ticket limit, not like 2 in years past. Hell, just go to some of the shows that still have have tickets available- like the Illinois one- and you can enter up to a quantity of 4, and even check out 4. No need to argue about it.

Also looks like I'll have an extra ticket in row 13, assuming no one else comes along.

Arcspiral
03-17-2014, 03:50 PM
Regarding the pre-sale it IS a 4 ticket limit, not like 2 in years past. Hell, just go to some of the shows that still have have tickets available- like the Illinois one- and you can enter up to a quantity of 4, and even check out 4. No need to argue about it.

For sure. Not trying to argue or be a dick to anyone, I was just curious if anyone else ran into the same problem. Seriously, no disrespect meant to anyone at all! Just a little pissed at the process right now....

heavenly_bearded
03-17-2014, 03:58 PM
Whoa. Wait, wut??.... o_O

Also looks like I'll have an extra ticket in row 13, assuming no one else comes along.
My email from a few days ago says 4 ticket limit. Yesterday it said 2 and there was a huge discussion about it. I even read the terms and conditions a minute before NY/NJ sent on sale, bought 2 each. Then I read them again before Red Rocks went on sale. 2 each. Then I read them again when Vegas went on sale. 2 each. I got all of the tickets I needed but I am fairly insane about my presale tickets(see my FB), I was following extremely closely and it did say 2 ticket limit. Now you go back and it says 4 ticket limit.

Arcspiral
03-17-2014, 04:05 PM
My email from a few days ago says 4 ticket limit. Yesterday it said 2 and there was a huge discussion about it. I even read the terms and conditions a minute before NY/NJ sent on sale, bought 2 each. Then I read them again before Red Rocks went on sale. 2 each. Then I read them again when Vegas went on sale. 2 each. I got all of the tickets I needed but I am fairly insane about my presale tickets(see my FB), I was following extremely closely and it did say 2 ticket limit. Now you go back and it says 4 ticket limit.

Have you got any official documentation that says 2 tickets? Or can you point me to where the discussion took place about the ticket limit change?

To that point, did anyone that's going to this show buy over 2 tickets in one transaction?

heavenly_bearded
03-17-2014, 04:17 PM
My Friend Tira got 4 tickets for Vegas...

heavenly_bearded
03-17-2014, 04:19 PM
Have you got any official documentation that says 2 tickets? Or can you point me to where the discussion took place about the ticket limit change?

Check ninnies, n.i.n. and nine inch nails groups on FB. Just stay away from that [NIN]Our Nothing[NIN]

Arcspiral
03-17-2014, 04:19 PM
Did anyone get 4 for Red Rocks?

heavenly_bearded
03-17-2014, 04:35 PM
Did anyone get 4 for Red Rocks?

I haven't heard of anyone getting 4 for Red Rocks. For Vegas and Hollywood Bowl. But who knows... They changed it so many times that you would hope they will honor it...

EDIT: NIN announced again, 4 ticket limit.

Arcspiral
03-17-2014, 04:47 PM
Huh. Well, who knows what happened. I sent an email to the people who run the ticketing, but I'm sure nothing will come of it.

Now I understand just how damn angry other people were when they got screwed on the presale. Total bummer.

Krazy
03-17-2014, 04:55 PM
Huh. Well, who knows what happened. I sent an email to the people who run the ticketing, but I'm sure nothing will come of it.

Now I understand just how damn angry other people were when they got screwed on the presale. Total bummer.

Check to see if your credit card has been charged or has a pending charge, either on their web site or call the customer service # on back.

Blackbookpress1984
03-17-2014, 06:34 PM

We got row 7. I know some who got 4,5, 7, and 10. 1 even got row 3!

hey, pants party pre-sale tickets haven't been released yet. how d you get in?

HighPlainsDrifter
03-18-2014, 10:26 AM
PRESALE TICKETING INFORMATION:

4) A limited number of tickets will be available. There is a two (2) ticket limit per member per show and tickets can be purchased for multiple dates.

http://tour.nin.com/ticket-info

halo eighteen
03-18-2014, 10:35 AM
That's not for this tour.

This is: http://tour.nin.com/ticket-info-sg

HighPlainsDrifter
03-18-2014, 10:40 AM
Thanks for the correction.

pwing47
03-18-2014, 11:45 AM
I wasn't planning on going to this because it looked like it would be really tough to fit into my schedule (plus I'm doing 5 other shows). But I tried my luck after today's SG Facebook Presale just to see if there was any chance of snagging an even remotely decent seat, mainly just for funzies.

I somehow snagged a Row 6. It was too tempting to resist, so I gave in. Kinda off to the side it looks like (Seat 22), but still seems like an awesome spot. Plus I've heard pretty good things about the venue.

So it seems like there are at least a few pretty solid seats floating around out there for some of these venues.

heavenly_bearded
03-20-2014, 04:08 PM
Yeah! 2nd date added!

Urban_Legend
03-21-2014, 12:13 PM
Row 26 for night one.

halo33
03-21-2014, 12:19 PM
Told myself last time I missed NIN at Red Rocks that if they ever played there again I would be flying out there. They are, so I am.

I scored a row 4 ticket during the NIN presale. (unfortunately didn't have any similar luck for the rest of the shows on the tour)
Really looking forward to seeing them in this incredible venue.

Moebius
03-21-2014, 12:30 PM
Grabbed one for night 2, looking for an extra night 1 single to complete the set.

Krazy
03-22-2014, 12:54 PM
Grabbed one for night 2, looking for an extra night 1 single to complete the set.

Looks like I've got an extra. Row 13 seat 3, will call pick up so it's a ways away to actually grab the ticket. Just want the $118 I paid for it.

Moebius
03-22-2014, 01:00 PM
Looks like I've got an extra. Row 13 seat 3, will call pick up so it's a ways away to actually grab the ticket. Just want the $118 I paid for it.

Ha, funny, that's just two over from my night 2 seat!

nin1021
03-24-2014, 04:39 PM
If anyone is looking for first night Red Rocks tickets, message me. I have a single in row 19 and a pair of GA that I'm selling for face value. I was planning on heading out there from Chicago, but it's not going to work out for me. Don't want to list them on stubhub or anything like that...I'm not trying to make a profit, just want to help out another NIN fan who wasn't able to get tickets!

lowlight10
03-24-2014, 07:13 PM
If anyone is looking for first night Red Rocks tickets, message me. I have a single in row 19 and a pair of GA that I'm selling for face value. I was planning on heading out there from Chicago, but it's not going to work out for me. Don't want to list them on stubhub or anything like that...I'm not trying to make a profit, just want to help out another NIN fan who wasn't able to get tickets!

Sent you a PM for the Row 19. Thanks.

Blackbookpress1984
03-25-2014, 08:13 AM
1 ticket available for red rocks. night 1. asking face value. pm for details. (bought tickets and planned to come with my girlfriend, and now she cant make it.)

themethatyouknow
06-09-2014, 01:58 PM
After watching tickets appear and mysteriously disappear on TM, I managed to snag one in row 5! so it looks like I'll be making it to this tour after all. GOOD TIMES!!!!!!!!!!!!

wch1208
06-14-2014, 11:25 AM
After watching tickets appear and mysteriously disappear on TM, I managed to snag one in row 5! so it looks like I'll be making it to this tour after all. GOOD TIMES!!!!!!!!!!!!
Last night there were great seats on TM........better than NIN presale...(---not going to go there. )

burninglard
06-17-2014, 12:45 AM
Yeah today on TM I got a ticket for row 12 seat 79. :) So Pumped.

wch1208
06-22-2014, 09:50 PM
If anyone hears anything about a presale invite to sound Check...please pass it on...Thank you!!!

Yogibear303
06-29-2014, 01:10 AM
so it looks like i'll be in denver that week visiting my dad in the hospital post surgery, looking for a single ticket for either night...any lead would be appreciated. thanks! ;)

homphgomph
07-10-2014, 01:12 PM
My friend found out she couldn't go to the show...the presales are under her name...is there any way to go about having it so I can pick up the tickets? Tried emailing them and they just responded with the fact that she'd have to be there to pick them up with a photo ID. Am I just SOL? :(

homphgomph
07-10-2014, 04:45 PM
Yeeeeah that's what i was worried about. Shit. I got a ticket for the second night but boo.

Well good news, just got Row 5 tickets in Reserved seating from ticketmaster at face value soooooooo, I guess it's a win?

Christie
07-11-2014, 03:52 PM
I'm looking for a ticket to this show. I have row 6 for the next night!

FULLMETAL
07-11-2014, 07:42 PM
Nine Inch Nails | Soundgarden – Red Rocks Amphitheatre – July 21, 2014
NIN.com | Soundgarden Pre-Sale Ticket Pick-Up Map & Instructions

Below are the NIN.com | Soundgarden pre-sale ticket pick-up and early entry instructions.

WE STRONGLY URGE YOU TO ARRIVE EARLY TO AVOID A LONG WAIT AND MISSING ANY OF THE SHOW.

TICKET PICK-UP / ENTRY TO CONCOURSE START TIME: 4:30PM.
· To pick up your tickets, you MUST show a valid GOVERNMENT ISSUED PHOTO I.D. that matches the NAME on your ticket order. Your guest must be with you at the time of ticket pickup as they will not be able to pick up their ticket without you.
· Immediate entry to venue is required after Ticket Pick-Up. You will not be able to pick up your tickets and then leave the venue. Once you are checked in, there are no ‘”ins” and “outs.”
· Tickets are non-transferable. There will be no box office name changes or ticket transfers allowed.

TICKET PICK-UP / ENTRY LOCATION:
SOUTH RAMP ENTRANCE – To access the South Ramp Entrance, enter at Road # 3 and park in the Upper South Lot. ALL NIN.com and Soundgarden MYWAVE Pre-Sale Tickets will be at the SOUTH RAMP ENTRANCE (DON’T GO ANYWHERE ELSE).

http://i.imgur.com/OYOsSm5.png

http://i.imgur.com/wJyjIYo.png

EVENT TIMELINE:
4:30pm NIN.com | Soundgarden Presale Ticket Pick-Up / Early Entry to Main Concourse
5:15pm NIN.com | Soundgarden Presale 15 Minute Early Entry to Seated Area
5:30pm Doors open to the General Public
7:00pm Show begins promptly at 7:00pm

Please note the NIN.com | Soundgarden Presale Terms & Conditions:
· To pick up your tickets, the order name must match valid government-issued photo I.D. presented.
· You cannot pick up your tickets unless your entire party is with you.
· Immediate entry to venue required after ticket pick-up.
· Your tickets are non-transferrable. There will be no box office name changes / ticket transfers.
· Violation of these terms could result in the forfeiture of your tickets without a refund.

Thank you and enjoy the show!

The NIN.com | Soundgarden Pre-Sale Team

elentir
07-14-2014, 08:16 AM
I have two presale tix available for the 21st Red Rocks show. Two of our attendees have dropped out. Tickets for sale at face value Row 17. $112.25 each. PM me if interested.

wch1208
07-15-2014, 04:35 PM
Packing. Yes. I am packing. Let the foreplay begin....

elentir
07-15-2014, 05:05 PM
I have two presale tix available for the 21st Red Rocks show. Two of our attendees have dropped out. Tickets for sale at face value Row 17. $112.25 each. PM me if interested.
One ticket is spoken for now. Still have one available.

darksiren82
07-17-2014, 09:13 AM
I may have a ticket for night 1 (row 44, either 140-142). Will keep the board posted just in case there's any takers. My husband and I are going come hell or high water, but our buddy might not be able to get out of work. I'm curious to see if anyone's planning any meet-ups for Monday night.

Blackbookpress1984
07-17-2014, 12:03 PM
I may have a ticket for night 1 (row 44, either 140-142). Will keep the board posted just in case there's any takers. My husband and I are going come hell or high water, but our buddy might not be able to get out of work. I'm curious to see if anyone's planning any meet-ups for Monday night.

there are definitely meetups in the works. the were is still under question.

Denim Chicken
07-17-2014, 12:15 PM
This will be my first time attending a concert at Red Rocks, super excited! I saw on the rules page that cameras with removable lenses are not allowed. Lots of places say this and then still let you in. Anyone who has been here before have any knowledge on this?

JonnyD
07-17-2014, 05:04 PM
I got a Row 6 available as a friend just dropped out, for Monday night.

Urban_Legend
07-18-2014, 09:13 AM
Looking forward to this trip and two nights at RR. Anyone staying at the Sheraton Denver West? When details about meeting locations are determined, I'm in.

Arcspiral
07-18-2014, 07:11 PM
I've got a pair of tix available for this show in Row 42. I'm looking for face value for the pair. pm me if interested. Thanks!

Krazy
07-20-2014, 01:57 PM
Paging Moebius - was supposed to buy my extra ticket but hasn't returned any recent PM's.

If I don't hear back from him soon I'll have an extra: $115 for row 13, seat 3. Any interest reply or PM.

halo33
07-20-2014, 02:24 PM
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/07/21/vesubene.jpgchecking out the scene. This place is amazing. Can't wait for tomorrow. See y'all there!

TheRealNs1
07-20-2014, 04:54 PM
My friend found out she couldn't go to the show...the presales are under her name...is there any way to go about having it so I can pick up the tickets? Tried emailing them and they just responded with the fact that she'd have to be there to pick them up with a photo ID. Am I just SOL? :(

You are SOL.

thenorthwood
07-20-2014, 10:00 PM
I just listed my ticket for Monday night on Ticketmaster under the resales. Instant transfer of ticket. Row 19 seat 57 for $110.64. Unfortunately my vacation to Denver will now be spent in another state for a funeral.

Krazy
07-20-2014, 10:07 PM
I just listed my ticket for Monday night on Ticketmaster under the resales. Instant transfer of ticket. Row 19 seat 57 for $110.64. Unfortunately my vacation to Denver will now be spent in another state for a funeral.

Oh man I'm so sorry to hear that. There's never a good time for that to happen obviously but it does suck even more when there's a vacation or concert or whatever fun gets effected. :(

thenorthwood
07-20-2014, 10:14 PM
Oh man I'm so sorry to hear that. There's never a good time for that to happen obviously but it does suck even more when there's a vacation or concert or whatever fun gets effected. :(

Yes it's terrible timing. I'm mourning my grandma and the loss of my vacation that I was looking forward to for months. : ( I tried to contact Ticketmaster directly to see if they'd help me out with extenuating circumstances but no luck.

Have fun if you're going!

Arcspiral
07-20-2014, 11:56 PM
I've got a friend who has two extra tickets to the Tuesday, 7/22 show and needs to swap for the Monday, 7/21 show. I told him I would post here for him and see if anyone is interested. His tickets are in row 28 and he is looking to swap for a comparable pair. Please send me a pm if you're interested or know anyone that is. Thank you!

heavenly_bearded
07-21-2014, 12:22 AM
Nin show #2 tomorrow... Been in Denver for about 15 minutes and I'm in love.

The first show was great, fuck the haters. Have a bad time in Vegas? That's your own damn fault!

The drive from Vegas was long, left at 7 this morning with some stops. Most beautiful drive I've ever had. Utah was amazing and Colorado is just as nice.

Saw some old friends in Vegas and met some new. Depressing seeing so many go home after 1 show but I'm excited to see some that weren't in Vegas. Blackbookpress1984 waiting on you... Party started just now and you're no where to be found. We're staying a hotel in columbine if anyone wants to come enjoy some preshow Denver legals before the shows. I'm fucking in love...

Oh yeah, meet Ilan last night. Snapped some pics. Cool and very friendly guy. I also met him back in St Paul along with the rest of then but this was much more special. No give group of people, just us, some drinks, and good chat. I'll post pics when I return home later this week, mobile uploads do not work on ets for me, never have.

Moebius
07-21-2014, 12:49 AM
Paging @Moebius (http://www.echoingthesound.org/community/member.php?u=848) - was supposed to buy my extra ticket but hasn't returned any recent PM's.

If I don't hear back from him soon I'll have an extra: $115 for row 13, seat 3. Any interest reply or PM.

I AM STILL ALIVE (and hoping I still have a ticket :|)

Krazy
07-21-2014, 12:56 AM
I AM STILL ALIVE (and hoping I still have a ticket :|)

Got it, all good- figure plans tomorrow. I'm on vacation so sleeping in. :D

wch1208
07-21-2014, 12:35 PM
What is the benefit of a 430 pick up time and being locked into Red Rock Amphitheater with no in and out privilage even though the seats are reserved? Feedback?

halo33
07-21-2014, 12:41 PM
It's a pretty big park. Beautiful. There is a red rocks museum as well with some memorabilia and what not that you can visit.

wch1208
07-21-2014, 12:57 PM
It's a pretty big park. Beautiful. There is a red rocks museum as well with some memorabilia and what not that you can visit.
Agreed!! I guess my question is why pick up your ticket at 430 and then have a forced immediate entry into the venue. Why not pick up your ticket whenever you want and enjoy the park until then. The seats are reserved so whats the hurry to get into the show??

Krazy
07-21-2014, 01:21 PM
Agreed!! I guess my question is why pick up your ticket at 430 and then have a forced immediate entry into the venue. Why not pick up your ticket whenever you want and enjoy the park until then. The seats are reserved so whats the hurry to get into the show??

Absolutely nothing- unless you get sound check. They close the park and kick people out for sound check.

darksiren82
07-21-2014, 03:03 PM
I'm selling my row 44, seat 142 ticket for tonight. PM me if interested. Looking for close to face value.

m0reta
07-21-2014, 04:20 PM
It's 3:18 pm MDT. I am in line w/ Gary Nyman Berserker shirt. Say hi!

Krazy
07-21-2014, 04:25 PM
It's 3:18 pm MDT. I am in line w/ Gary Nyman Berserker shirt. Say hi!

HI!!! :p

FULLMETAL
07-21-2014, 04:35 PM
I'm picking up my rental car. Hi!!

wch1208
07-21-2014, 05:16 PM
Sitting in upper lot south...feeling the love

m0reta
07-21-2014, 08:37 PM
LOL. Fullmetal I waved when you turned to my side taking a picture.

OPN was interesting. Liked the visuals.

Waiting for SG whom I've never seen.

There is a father/son cornstarch team & people w/ KISS make-up here. Should be a good show!