PDA

View Full Version : 2014.03.13 - Adelaide, Australia @ AEC Arena

Pyro
03-13-2014, 08:11 AM
My first live NIN experience, and a freaking awesome one at that.

Set list was low on TF & HM tracks, but loved hearing Vessel and Beside You In Time.

Me, I'm Not
The Beginning Of The End
Survivalism
March Of The Pigs
Piggy
Sanctified
Disappointed
Copy of A
Vessel
Hand Covers Bruise
Beside You In Time
Letting You
Burn
Wish
The Hand That Feeds
Head Like A Hole
Hurt

I recorded the whole show but I don't know how quickly I'll get around to uploading it all as I fly out for the 2 Melbourne shows tomorrow. Footage isn't all that great as I wanted to enjoy the experience and not worry about what I was filming, plus security kept getting in my way. Unfortunately a lot of it is pointed a bit too high towards the lights... oh well. I'll get better footage in Melbourne.

sa_nick
03-13-2014, 09:54 AM
Hand Covers Bruise was in there too. Before or after the Slip tracks, can't remember.

Sound quality was pretty fucking bad, just really muddy. Still a cool show though. I refrained from watching any clips so it was cool to see how the four of them mixed up who was playing what instrument. Love seeing Ally rock a guitar or bass, lol.

Bought one of the Adelaide tour posters before they sold out and chucked it in the back of my car under a blanket so i wouldnt have to roll it up. After the show i completely forgot it was there and went into the city with some friends who sat on it. They crushed it up a bit and luckily only put one <1 inch tear in the top. Ah well, at least it has some history behind it.

Pyro
03-13-2014, 10:02 AM
Forgot to include Hand Covers Bruise and BYIT. Updated my previous post with the correct set list.