PDA

View Full Version : NIN Live

That other guy
02-25-2014, 07:06 PM
Was wondering how you all would feel if NIN ( Trent ) did a tour of mostly his heavier or remix type setting , BUT he used more vocal distortion / mixes/ effects than just plain old singing / screaming his lungs out, to save on his voice..In return we get a better set list.

PS: This doesn't include lipsyncing in anyway shape or form..

sweeterthan
02-25-2014, 07:43 PM
You should post your question here: http://www.echoingthesound.org/community/showthread.php?t=2442

That other guy
02-25-2014, 07:56 PM
You should post your question here: http://www.echoingthesound.org/community/showthread.php?t=2442

Why it has nothing to do with current tour or any realistic tour , was just a simple question..Not sure why it even got moved... but oh well..

Emil Dorbell
02-26-2014, 03:39 AM
Why it has nothing to do with current tour or any realistic tour , was just a simple question..Not sure why it even got moved... but oh well..

ETS is different from other forums in the way that you're pretty much not allowed to start new threads unless you're in the elite class of the board.

Emil Dorbell
02-26-2014, 07:15 AM
botley facepalmed this post

the elite class of the board.

:rolleyes:

botley
02-26-2014, 07:28 AM
Thanks, I guess? Anyone can start threads on this board, provided they're not crowding out more useful/relevant stuff... in more than two years on this board I've started less than ten threads.

To hopefully keep this thread on the intended topic, I don't think vocal retriggering/looping onstage would have the OP's intended effect of saving Reznor's voice. And a tour of more stripped down/heavy arrangements is what we're currently getting, so...

Emil Dorbell
02-27-2014, 01:25 AM
Thanks, I guess? Anyone can start threads on this board, provided they're not crowding out more useful/relevant stuff... in more than two years on this board I've started less than ten threads.

I'm just (semi-) having a go. This topic probably didn't need its own thread. I will say though, when something big happens in the worlds of whatever subculture you're into, you'd go to the forums of said subculture and start looking for threads on the topic. On ETS you have to scour page upon page of "Random NIN comments" or "NIN spotting" or any one of those catch all threads. Because for some reason, be it my conspiracy theory above, or some other reason, there's not a lot of new threads on ETS.