PDA

View Full Version : Dreams with Trent/NIN in them

cashpiles (closed)
01-06-2012, 12:40 PM
I had a dream about Trent last night. It was in a small, old school, wood-paneled highschool college theatre auditorium. Light was shining through the high windows. The audience had about 100 to 200 members and most of them were women. Trent was on stage being interviewed by this supposedely semi-famous blonde interviewer guy in his late 30s. It was kind of like a variety show/interview. Trent would talk to the audience about various subjects and every now and then the interviewer guy would ask him a question. It was a rehearsed show, almost like theatre. The interviewer would walk into the audience, talking to Trent with big gestures, and Trent would follow him and respond. Then Trent would walk back to the stage talking to the interviewer, and the interviewer would follow him back up, talking all the while. This was a somewhat real/somewhat rehearsed conversation meant for the audience. Then on stage at one point, the interviewer asks Trent, "so you've been known to be weird." And Trent said, "I'm still weird" and he does a plie like in ballet. Later on an asian college student (very attractive) and really into Trent, is standing up on a chair in the audience in a sweatshirt and headband and Trent is addressing a question of hers. After the show, backstage, I went to the dressing room and I was able to meet Trent! I shook his hand and said, "awesome show dude." He was appreciative and friendly. I also shook the interviewer guy's hand and said, "awesome man", however I didn't mean it wholeheartedly and he could sense that and I could tell because he frowned. Then they had to go. I think they were going to a club or something.

sheepdean
01-06-2012, 12:56 PM
You should eat less cheese before you go to bed.

Ryan
01-06-2012, 08:26 PM
I ate cheese last night and this did not happen. Mustn't be cheese.

RocketScience
01-07-2012, 09:13 AM
I had quite a bitchin' NIN dream. Chris Nolan had decided to get Trent and Atticuss to score an alternate version of The Dark Knight and not only that, but Nolan had also decided to use Trent and Atticuss as actors in his movie. They were both good guys of some sort, working with Batman to take down the Joker. Trent was not hot shit here, but rather Atticuss was. Batman calls up Trent who in turn calls up Atticuss who's some sort of awesome undercover agent or something. You see him wearing all black clothing, riding an elevator, arriving in the north pole equipped with an automatic rifle, shooting at that one corrupt dude from Hong Kong.

In hindsight this shit makes absolutely no sense. Needless to say, it was a fucking awesome dream... and I want to see Atticuss as an action hero.

butter_hole
03-14-2012, 10:53 PM
i had a dream a hamburger was eating ​me!

theimage13
03-31-2012, 07:16 AM
Really, really wish I could record dreams. Last night, I had the most absurdly long, epic, and detailed dream ever. It was more or less a Fragile-based miniseries (without a single mention of NIN though), akin to something you'd see on PBS or the BBC. Extremely skilled no-name actors, amazing visuals, an extraordinary storyline. I have absolutely no idea what brought this on, but damnit, I wish I could just go back to it every night. It was a massive mindfuck.

cashpiles (closed)
05-02-2012, 10:16 PM
Last night had a dream about a new Nine Inch Nails/Eminem collaboration song. Production/music partly written by Trent Reznor. Chorus sung by Trent and Eminem. Music video: very clear daytime summer colors. Eminem and some younger messed up looking guy with bleached hair in back of a car going around city. Lots of vibrant color. As they're cruising, camera shot of young woman wearing stylish urban clothes a fashionable NIN baseball cap.

Wretchedest
05-03-2012, 12:50 AM
Last night had a dream about a new Nine Inch Nails/Eminem collaboration song. Production/music partly written by Trent Reznor. Chorus sung by Trent and Eminem. Music video: very clear daytime summer colors. Eminem and some younger messed up looking guy with bleached hair in back of a car going around city. Lots of vibrant color. As they're cruising, camera shot of young woman wearing stylish urban clothes a fashionable NIN baseball cap.
super weird timing, because klye and I had a very interesting discussion about Eminem with this really aggressive bro friend of mine on FB today...

jessamineny
06-24-2012, 09:20 AM
So, had a dream that NIN launched an international tour, a mix of large-venue and club shows.

The bad news: They made presales an ARG.

BenAkenobi
06-24-2012, 12:16 PM
^
do you mean you had to solve a puzzle to win ticket in your dream? what was it about?

icklekitty
06-24-2012, 01:43 PM
So, had a dream that NIN launched an international tour, a mix of large-venue and club shows.

The bad news: They made presales an ARG.

That sounded really unrealistic until the second part. Now I'm quite sure this is how they're going to do it.

jessamineny
06-24-2012, 03:36 PM
^
do you mean you had to solve a puzzle to win ticket in your dream? what was it about?

It was like the YZR ARG, and everybody had to first discover where the shows were, and then unlock clues that allowed you to purchase presale tickets.

blassster
10-06-2012, 09:10 PM
Last night I had a dream that 10 random people around the world who bought TGWTDT deluxe were shipped some NIN goodies in a giant chest. Goodies included a small song collection preview for The Fragile remaster on a 10" red vinyl, some of the actual teeth used in the TDS era artwork, posters and loads of other shit. I was in heaven, then some asshole dog barked outside and woke me up.

I've been listening to The Fragile a lot lately for the first time in a while (almost perma-hooked on Big Black Delta since early 2011). I assume there will be a vinyl repressing, but I also want the 5.1. Hoping the ability of getting both isn't locked away in some $400 package...

jessamineny
10-06-2012, 10:09 PM
:::chuckles::: I had a dream a few nights ago that Topspin mistakenly mailed me a set of TGWTDT vinyl repressings. They just showed up in a box like the WT and YZ vinyl singles boxes. I went back-and-forth-and-forth on whether to e-mail them or not. (Since I canceled my deluxe order, it was so cool in the dream to get that vinyl.)

sick among the pure
01-19-2013, 05:40 PM
I had a dream this morning that random people who had gotten the AIR ammo cases got invites in the mail to a NIN rehearsal show.

sick among the pure
05-12-2013, 03:32 PM
I had a random dream last night / this morning that the s/n who shall not be mentioned quoted me. I don't remember what he said, just that he finally commented on ETS again, and it was to quote me (probably to tear me a new one, I'm not saying I had a dream he was all "this x 1,000 lololol" or anything).
I like to think he still lurks every once in a while, when he's feeling exceptionally masochistic.

Leo_OAK
06-01-2013, 11:08 AM
I know this is something totally stupid to share, but it was so random that I can't stop laughing about it:

I've dreamt that the new NIN album was called "Operation Destiny", and upon hearing this in the dream, my reaction was "Oh God, Trent has gone all mystic."

nobies
08-17-2013, 09:08 AM
Last night I had a dream that I was at a NiN show. A small club gig. I was standing in the front row and the band was playing Terrible Lie and they finish and Trent notices that I'm yelling his name. So he tells me to run up to the stage. So I do and I come up to him with my hand raised for a high five.....and he straight up denies it. I was all like....:(. So after the show my friend corners Trent backstage and handcuffs him to a roadie case until he gives me a high five. After some persistence he finally does, and then explains he learned a valuable lesson about being a good person and high-fiving his fans. Then we have a good laugh.

simonn
10-08-2013, 01:29 AM
Best dream ever. I was attending some not yet invented game show that has a guest presenter every week. The set up was a bit little TFI Friday (UK chatshow). This week the presenter was none other than good ole Trent who was an absolute natural at it, and I got randomly chosen as the contestant who goes through a series of conundrums, and had loads of banter with him. NIN also played between each conundrum.

Ryan
10-27-2013, 02:40 AM
I had a dream last night I was at a gig and they played Happiness In Slavery, but it was just the album version being played through the speakers and they proceeded to put up a big cardboard sign onstage saying "LOL, J/K"

maryelle
11-06-2013, 07:58 AM
Well my horrible dream of last night was that I ran into Robin and his wife and he told me he's only doing 7-8 more shows and then is leaving the tour so that he can join an improv troupe with the hopes of getting on a sitcom. I practically woke up in a cold sweat.

Charmingly Miserable
12-10-2013, 07:36 PM
I totally had a dream last night that Trent and Mariqueen lived in my hometown of Palm Springs. Here is the thing you need to know about Palm Springs: it is known for golf loving baby boomers and lots of gay men. I went to the Reznor residence where they were lunching with a bunch of baby boomers. Ugh. There was an ASPCA training center in the back of their home and they had a pet whale. *Back to your normally scheduled sanity*

Joy Prevention Hotline
12-10-2013, 09:03 PM
…and they had a pet whale.
We need to find a use for this.

TheBang
12-10-2013, 10:18 PM
and they had a pet whale.
I think they used to have a porpoise.

but then again, that might ALSO have been a dream

Charmingly Miserable
12-10-2013, 10:42 PM

but then again, that might ALSO have been a dream
I totally unintentionally fell into that one. lol

Joy Prevention Hotline
12-10-2013, 11:28 PM
So the marine mammal isn’t exactly the same.

m15a
12-15-2013, 01:29 PM
what's the relationship between the demos on the purest feeling bootleg and the demos and remixes bootleg? i mean, was one set made before the other, or is it a mix?

and, seriously, i just had the second dream this week that i was at an imaginary NIN concert. in the first dream, trent did a signing afterward. in the one this morning, it was like a huge band in a place so small that the audience was just crowded around them . . . i'm blaming all of you ETSers.

Wolfkiller
12-15-2013, 02:07 PM
what's the relationship between the demos on the purest feeling bootleg and the demos and remixes bootleg? i mean, was one set made before the other, or is it a mix?

and, seriously, i just had the second dream this week that i was at an imaginary NIN concert. in the first dream, trent did a signing afterward. in the one this morning, it was like a huge band in a place so small that the audience was just crowded around them . . . i'm blaming all of you ETSers.

I just had one too! I'll just say the concert ended when Trent came into the crowd and my mom talked to him about being pregnant with his baby.

Joy Prevention Hotline
12-15-2013, 06:37 PM
Yesterday I woke up really grumpy because I came this close to missing a show on the 2014 NA leg* thanks to a presale snafu. Ended up just buying a ticket at the box office — until I asked, no one even bothered to tell me tickets were available. :mad:

…And then I woke up, so I can’t tell you what the setlist was.

* According to my dream, it will be a theater tour.

sick among the pure
12-15-2013, 06:57 PM
Yesterday I woke up really grumpy because I came this close to missing a show on the 2014 NA leg* thanks to a presale snafu. Ended up just buying a ticket at the box office — until I asked, no one even bothered to tell me tickets were available. :mad:

…And then I woke up, so I can’t tell you what the setlist was.

* According to my dream, it will be a theater tour.

I had a dream sometime in the last week where the 2014 NA tour was a theater-based one too, the show was at the main theater in my school (which does have many famous acts, at least one stand up comedian has filmed their live DVD there). Since I was (will be in 2014) an alum, I was able to get VIP-like tickets, and used that access to be up against the stage. For whatever reason, Trent reached out and grabbed my hand for a second during Reptile, which is the only song I remember recognizing (my NIN performance dreams are usually of non-existent songs).
So, 2014 theater tour is it!

icecream
12-17-2013, 05:15 PM
I had a dream last night where I was seeing NIN but they were in my old high school's theater. They opened with 1,000,000 but the sound was fucked up so they said they would be right back after fixing it. It was like 3 hrs in dream time of just waiting for it to be fixed. Really strange dream. I woke up and went back to sleep and my next dream was just me cleaning the toilet.

Charmingly Miserable
12-22-2013, 05:36 PM
Had another dream with Trent in it. I'm just gonna leave it at that......

Ryan
12-23-2013, 02:07 AM
I dreamt I was at a huge stadium sized arena gig last night and Trent let me sing a few songs along with Rob Sheridan. It was weird.

BenAkenobi
12-23-2013, 02:12 AM
I dreamt I was at a huge stadium sized arena gig last night and Trent let me sing a few songs along with Rob Sheridan. It was weird.mmmkay

fixed it for ya

Joy Prevention Hotline
12-23-2013, 05:34 AM
I just had another NIN-related dream, but the details escape me.

Charmingly Miserable
12-23-2013, 04:29 PM
We should have a NIN dream thread. haha

sweeterthan
12-24-2013, 08:00 AM
Didn't there used to be a nin dreams thread? I had one recently where nin was playing a festival in Chicago at 930 in the morning. I had a dentist appointment at 10a in Chicago (my dentist is here in Atlanta) across from the venue. So I could see nin playing from the window of the waiting room. This wasn't good enough for me tho. I just kept running around and shushing people.

Joy Prevention Hotline
12-24-2013, 11:41 AM
I wouldn’t mind listening to someone play Wish on a dentist’s drill, now that I think of it.

Joy Prevention Hotline
12-25-2013, 11:21 PM
Last night I dreamed TR was doing something involved with … MySpace?

Yeesh.

Getting back to reality, it must make him feel good that things like MySpace have come and gone, and he’s still here. (“I surviiiiiiived everything…”)

Wolfkiller
01-06-2014, 06:45 PM
Yet another goofy NIN dream. The "venue" was a really small room, the band was a mere few feet away in a little square area with a small lip surrounding then most of the way around. I was sitting on Trent"s right side, there wasn't many people there. Technical problems had him cursing up a storm and calling the behind the scenes guys names. Trent was kinda sitting at a desk with random shit on it and after the second song he angrily told those of us in front to grab whatever we wanted. I bolted up and took a CD but I must have grabbed a few more things he was still using cuz he came over to take them back. He offered to sign one of the CDs I had but was getting snippy cuz I was fumbling the stuff nervously. He started in with kind of a jokey skit song that sounded like Jingle Bell Rock and my aunt and uncle showed up for some reason, loudly saying hi to me. This caught Trent's attention and he came over to pin a necklace on my gf (still singing the cheesy loungey new year type song) and that's roughly when I woke up.

TheBang
01-06-2014, 09:25 PM
Yeah, this thread just happened. Deal with it.

R-Dot-Yung
01-06-2014, 09:59 PM
I've been in Nine Inch Nails before.

copy_of_b
01-07-2014, 12:11 PM
Now that I think about it - I've never dreamt anything even remotely related to NIN or Trent Reznor. I guess that's more likely to happen if you're female.

martin_b
01-08-2014, 07:32 AM
Heh, 3 days ago I had a dream about the upcoming NIN show in Poland.

For some reason the concert was rescheduled to be in another Polish city - Poznan (NIN was there before in 2009). So in this dream I went to Poznan and I was waiting in the line. Then 60 minutes before the concert I realized that I forgot to take the NIN.com pre-sale ticket with me... and that's it. I awake. :-D

tony.parente
01-08-2014, 07:47 AM
This is the type of fandom that every popular band has that really creeps me out. This one and band fanfiction.

Eck.

theimage13
01-08-2014, 08:03 AM
I had a dream last night that my brother and I were at a NIN arena show. No defining characteristics to mark it as a specific tour; I just remember Ally and Robin being in the lineup. Must've been working too, because at one point we wandered back to catering for a few minutes during the set.

Even in my dreams, I'm a boring concert-goer.

Wolfkiller
01-08-2014, 08:20 AM
Because we are so obsessed we learned to control what we dream about. :rolleyes:

This is the type of fandom that every popular band has that really creeps me out. This one and band fanfiction.

Eck.

Little_Dreamer
01-14-2014, 01:59 AM
I remember back when I got TDS and listened to it on repeat, I had some of the most brutal, vivid nightmares. One of them included Trent chasing me down a corridor with a hammer, yelling: "I'm gonna smash your head in!".

Good times.

Seriously, I miss those dreams. My dreams got kinda boring as of late.

Halo Infinity
01-14-2014, 02:06 AM
This was perhaps from watching them a lot, or listening in the case of And All That Could Have Been (Live) as I didn't get the DVDs long after getting the CD, but as far as dreams went, I have dreamed about being in Closure and And All That Could Have Been (Live) only to wake up as soon as I realized, "No fucking way!" :p

I've also dreamed about being at Woodstock 1994, and the Head Like A Hole and Down In It music videos... which I'm also thankful for... as I don't want to end up in Happiness In Slavery or any part of the Broken video for that matter.

sick among the pure
01-16-2014, 06:57 PM
Had an awesome dream regarding the Greatest Hits release Interscope is making happen someday. As a kind of promotional item, you could buy a fucking beautiful art book that had everything from never before seen photographs (behind the scenes, interviews, etc) with making of info sectioned off for every album. It also had a bunch of art ideas (like Rob's wall of WT concept art photo) and interviews with the artists, which included detailed descriptions of how the art was made, etc. And this book was fucking big, like 11x14 and a good 1-2 hundred pages long. Super detailed, with lots of full-bleed images. Anyway, this book (bound in black leather with an embossed NIN logo) was being sold in stores, and when you bought it, it counted as a pre-order for the greatest hits album package. IT WAS AMAZING.

I just really love art, ok?

draven
01-16-2014, 07:52 PM
help! anyone have any hints/tips on how one would go about dreaming of nin/tr? i have tried a bunch of activities before going to sleep like watching music videos, reading lyrics, looking at pictures, sometimes all at the same time but i just end out dreaming about real world stuff, made way cooler by a universe of no real boundaries (except those of which are nin related).

also a question to those who have had dreams about tr, then subsequently met him: are his proportions the same in the dream or different?

copy_of_b
01-17-2014, 01:22 PM
[COLOR=#ff0000]also a question to those who have had dreams about tr, then subsequently met him: are his proportions the same in the dream or different? Dude... what?

Halo Infinity
01-17-2014, 11:02 PM
also a question to those who have had dreams about tr, then subsequently met him: are his proportions the same in the dream or different?
For me, they were actually of him as The Downward Spiral era Trent and The Fragile era Trent, but as soon as I realized that wasn't so, I woke up. I'm also horrible at controlling dreams, but trying to fall asleep while listening to Nine Inch Nails sometimes helped. However, I actually don't do that now even if I wanted to, because the headphones I have are very uncomfortable to sleep on. Sorry for not being that much of a help, but those little things sometimes worked for me. Ironically, I didn't even intend to just dream about NIN. It just happened. From my understanding, practicing lucidity can definitely help you find NIN in your dreams as you can just make NIN appear whenever you felt like it. However, mastering lucidity is often the tough part. It would've been nice to be a natural at lucid dreaming though, because it's actually effortless for some people.

sick among the pure
01-18-2014, 02:16 AM
For me, they were actually of him as The Downward Spiral era Trent and The Fragile era Trent, but as soon as I realized that wasn't so, I woke up. I'm also horrible at controlling dreams, but trying to fall asleep while listening to Nine Inch Nails sometimes helped. However, I actually don't do that now even if I wanted to, because the headphones I have are very uncomfortable to sleep on. Sorry for not being that much of a help, but those little things sometimes worked for me. Ironically, I didn't even intend to just dream about NIN. It just happened. From my understanding, practicing lucidity can definitely help you find NIN in your dreams as you can just make NIN appear whenever you felt like it. However, mastering lucidity is often the tough part. It would've been nice to be a natural at lucid dreaming though, because it's actually effortless for some people.

It was my understanding that draven was making fun of people having dreams about Trent, including a penis joke to make them seem not only over-obsessive but also sexual in nature.

"are his proportions the same in the dream"

Halo Infinity
01-18-2014, 07:30 AM
It was my understanding that draven was making fun of people having dreams about Trent, including a penis joke to make them seem not only over-obsessive but also sexual in nature.

"are his proportions the same in the dream"
Oh yeah, that actually occurred to me, but it was far too late by then, and I could actually see that kind of joke on The Meathead Perspective. :p

-Edit-

And yes, that's my fault, as I really have a tendency to take a lot of things seriously and literally. I was still able to see the humor in it though.

Charmingly Miserable
02-02-2014, 06:06 PM
My NIN dream last night consisted of me seeing them in Mexico City. I'm Hispanic but my Spanish is terrible. So I was at a total loss as everyone was trying to communicate to me on Spanish.

Wolfkiller
02-03-2014, 08:47 AM
I was witnessing what I assume was a sound check. NIN was playing at Target, which I think I worked atI ? was trying to get my mum to call and get me backstage access/vip table seating while this was going on. They were supposed to be playing inside but I was watching them play outside. There was a dorky skinny guy with long black hair in the band who acknowledged me as I passed the stage with groceries or something. I was going to go back and hang out, maybe paint my nails, while waiting for the real show to start.

Charmingly Miserable
02-03-2014, 07:54 PM
I was witnessing what I assume was a sound check. NIN was playing at Target, which I think I worked atI ? was trying to get my mum to call and get me backstage access/vip table seating while this was going on. They were supposed to be playing inside but I was watching them play outside. There was a dorky skinny guy with long black hair in the band who acknowledged me as I passed the stage with groceries or something. I was going to go back and hang out, maybe paint my nails, while waiting for the real show to start.
Ha ha. NIN at Target? I'd see that and buy my laundry soap and chap stick. Killing two birds with one stone.

m33k
02-03-2014, 08:34 PM
I was witnessing what I assume was a sound check. NIN was playing at Target, which I think I worked atI.

So... weird. Had a dream a few nights ago that they were playing at Wal-Mart. There was a lot more to the dream but yeah... odd.

Also had a dream a few years ago while I was in CA for the last Wave Goodbye shows where I was wandering through a forest and came upon a stage with NIN about to play. They then began to play Rusted Root's "Send Me On My Way".

It was hilarious.

Wolfkiller
02-04-2014, 12:07 AM
I think this is the start of a dream hacking ARG. Tour 2014 will be held at shopping centers across America.

FeelBetterINC
02-05-2014, 11:28 AM
Had my first NIN dream the other night. I don't usually remember dreams, and this one was short.

I was at a very small venue waiting for NIN to perform I'm assuming, when in walks TR.

I was smoking a cig and blew some of the smoke into the doorway which TR walked in. I said "TR you're a huge inspiration for me!"

TR engulfed with smoke turned around and gave me the most resentful and disgusted look only TR could.

And that was that. I guess I have to stop smoking cigs or TR will shame me in real life! :D

Lew
02-05-2014, 11:42 AM

Eck.

you do realize that short of lucid dreaming, folk don't actually program their dream content...so how is it creepy when one dreams of a band they like?
fanfiction, which one has control over, can definitely be seen as creepy.

nin/tr dreams: haven't had many in 20 years, lol, but back in my 20's i had tons of them. it was annoying at times. and, oddly, it was mostly fighting with tr. :(

Scarlet Siren
02-05-2014, 12:38 PM
Can't remember the last time I had a dream about Trent, I always dream about Robin though! *wub*

FeelBetterINC
02-05-2014, 04:06 PM
you do realize that short of lucid dreaming, folk don't actually program their dream content...so how is it creepy when one dreams of a band they like?
fanfiction, which one has control over, can definitely be seen as creepy.

nin/tr dreams: haven't had many in 20 years, lol, but back in my 20's i had tons of them. it was annoying at times. and, oddly, it was mostly fighting with tr. :(

Yeah I know EXACTLY why I dreamed of NIN that night. They were replaying the grammys on E! and I was gonna watch the performance again. I turned the channel and forgot. Then when I turned back it JUST ended. I shut the tv off and was out like a light almost immediately so NIN was the last thing I thought about.

I'm just mad TR was pissed at me.

nooneimportant
02-05-2014, 11:17 PM
I had a dream that I was apparently subject to a surprise NIN performance with Dave Grohl on the drums in place of Ilan Rubin. This was a small amphitheater setting and they started playing Head Like a Hole. Trent midway through one of the verses traverses up the amphitheater steps and into the crowd, I get out my iPhone and he walks right past me and we high five, and I caught the video on my iPhone. Suddenly, Trent accidentally walked into the venues storage closet and the door locked on him, so someone had to open it up to get him out.

I woke up. Dammit.

Charmingly Miserable
02-11-2014, 08:29 PM
NIN related dream: I fed Ilan dog food.

Halo Infinity
02-11-2014, 10:54 PM
It somehow happened, but with his albums. I dreamed that I went to a record store in Queens, New York, and it was sort of like FYE and Best Buy. When I went to the N section to check out Nine Inch Nails, I saw it filled with nothing but copies of Pretty Hate Machine all the way up to The Fragile. I kept looking through it over and over, and the shelves were very huge. However, I woke up as soon as I realized that I never went to that store, and then remembered how any stores that still sold CDs sometimess don't even have a NIN section, or even if they did, they wouldn't be stocked that well to start with.

If I could lucid dream, I would've tried to buy the CDs and see how they'd work in my dreams. (Or just make them appear... but would still have the urge to still support NIN in the dream world.) :p

jessamineny
02-23-2014, 09:44 AM
Was at a soundcheck for the first show of some arena tour (all seated), with about 100 other people. TR has decided that backup dancers would be a good idea this time around. He is performing "Closer," and he comes out into the audience and makes his way up the aisle with the dancers trailing behind him, looking something like a Vegas casino or Tony Awards show act. He is smiling. He's also wearing a headset.

At the end of the song, he flings himself onto the chair of some dude, semi-straddling him as he sings the last line into his face. He then stands up, grins and high-fives him.

Joy Prevention Hotline
02-23-2014, 07:33 PM
^^^ The authorities would like to know how you came into possession of a nightmare that billpulsipher reported stolen last week.

jessamineny
02-23-2014, 07:55 PM
I was laughing like an asshole in my dream. Didn't seem like a nightmare. :D

(And I don't read his posts. Someone will have to fill me in.)

tony_crisp
03-02-2014, 06:32 PM
I had a dream last night that for some reason I was suddenly the new singer for NIN. Or you know how those dreams begin where you're just "in a situation" and you have to deal with it? It was like that. I was on-stage with NIN and was supposed to be singing the songs. It seemed like NIN circa 94 and even Trent was still in the band and they were playing someplace about the same size as a high school gym. I wasn't terribly prepared but managed to get through Gave Up and March of the Pigs and Big Man With A Gun and I felt really self-conscious about running around on the stage 'acting crazy'. I remember reaching up and hitting a button on an amplifier so my vocal would be screwed up like its supposed to be on Gave Up but I came in a little late. That was okay because TR was singing also - like he was my backup singer or something. Dual vocals idk.

The rest of the dream was backstage in what looked like a picnic area and I was discussing with who I think was Danny Lohner about how backstage partying begins and he was giving me tips on how to ask for cocaine. Nobody else was there. Then there was a gigantic bag of cocaine and everybody was gone.

I woke up and was all like what just happened and then realized my throat was incredibly sore. Still pretty confused about what this was all about (I don't do drugs at all or listen to NIN that often tbh) but I had a good time. Throats feeling better, by the way, thanks for asking.

Joy Prevention Hotline
03-02-2014, 07:33 PM
Throats feeling better, by the way, thanks for asking.
Singing Gave Up in your sleep would do that. “It took you *snrk* to make me *snrk* *mumble mumble*…”

This is sort of stretching it as NIN-related dreams go, but last night I dreamed that someone addressed me by my real name on ETS (no, it wasn’t “Hi Trent”) and I wondered how the hell that happened. Pretty sure my secret identity hasn’t been blown … yet. :p

imail724
03-02-2014, 09:14 PM
I had a dream last night that I was at a NIN show and Snoop came out for a song. It was awesome.

Kazahel
03-19-2014, 02:46 AM
I had a funny lucid dream last night. It was very cool, I'll try keep it short.

I dreamt I was in the city and it was flooded in some parts(only about ankle height). The water was dirty like you would imagine city water to be like. Because I was lucid I decided to walk on water which I've done a few times now and its always pretty fun. Anyway so I walk on the city water but it doesn't make me feel how it usually does, I think because the water wasn't deep so it wasn't as much of a thrill(and didn't make me feel as happy).

After that I floated over to where I saw Trent Reznor who was the cenobite Pinhead from Hellraiser. So he looked/dressed exactly like Pinhead but with a faint face of Reznor. He was standing in the street singing the song Hurt by NIN. Which he sung in a passionate emotional(sad)way. Now if you know Pinhead and with the lyrics you'd find them strangely suited and kind of amusing(also with pinhead/nin). So I don't know how my mind placed them together but they did. Anyway I watched and floated around him in a crossed legged lotus style position. I thought about using the hooks like in the movie so I imagined a hook on a chain flying our to catch my cheek which it did but it also didn't at the same time. So it was weird and like imagining in the dream but it not quiet going solid in the dream.

After that I thought I don't really want to be strung up and stuck basically so I left and next thing I was flying near the house I grew up in. I saw a black cockatoo sitting in a tree so I flew over to it and thought to fly into the bird to take control of it. Instead of flying into the bird though I flew through it and when I looked at it afterwards I had left a copy of my tattoo on it. I have the Tetragrammaton tattoo on my leg in real life and when I looked at the bird it was then missing some feathers where a tattoo now was. It was exactly the same as my tattoo.

Then the bird flew over to Mr Reznor who was sitting down close by(not Pinhead but normal). And I looked back and watched for a little and the bird almost looked then like a baby lion(some type of large cat)but then I flew off. So yeah it was a weird and somewhat symbolic dream in an amusing way.

elevenism
03-19-2014, 03:37 AM
I had a dream last night that I was at a NIN show and Snoop came out for a song. It was awesome.
Ha! That WOULD be fucking awesome.

telee.kom
03-19-2014, 04:50 AM
I had a dream last night, that NIN was playing gig on Team Fortress 2 map pl_badwater. Right at the Red spawn (http://steamgames.com/tf2/heavy/images/03_badwater3.jpg) they set up their rigs and everything, but only few people were there so Trent asked me what is going on and we figured people were waiting outside (like there were some doors to enter the map) and couldn't get in. So we called the police to bust the door open because we agreed there would be a riot otherwise.

ophelia_
03-24-2014, 11:50 PM
Had a dream the other night that felt so real I started crying when I woke up... It involved Mariqueen, so not really NIN, but almost.

My partner and I have been on again-off again for almost 10 years now, so we've been in each others lives for a very long time.

In my dream, I found out that for the past 10 years he had been married to someone and they had 3 kids together and he had been lying to me the whole time. I discovered his marriage because I found her instagram and saw pictures of them together with the kids... And so I confronted him about it and he completely denied everything, but she was suss and followed him to my house and then accused me of wrecking their marriage.

It's funny because before I went to bed I had been looking at Mariqueens instagram and the wife in my dream resembled her heaps. Lol, such a weird dream to have...

icecream
03-27-2014, 06:38 PM
Not a NIN dream but I had a dream I worked in the factory where they made all the Frosty mix for Wendy's restaurants. Now when I hear Came Back Haunted I picture Stroblight Trent eating a Frosty with a Santa hat singing Came Back Frosted.

Bookmark
04-09-2014, 01:58 AM
Last night i had a strange nin - dream. The concert started with a very cool unknown intro, the lights were magnificent. But after a breakdown the lights went complety off and the band left the stage. Instead of continuing the concert, Trent started to talk about his childhood and youth in some kind of a reading, mostly about playing video games. The audience started to be on edge because they wanted to hear music. Some went outside, some yelled about playing closer. A man behind me feared that Trent canceld the whole "concert" now. At this moment trent stated that he played some unseen videos on tape now. Everyone stoped yelling, the man behind me said that he will play the everything video and every day is exactly the same or some deep cutes and unreleased songs now. But none of this happend. Instead he showed some unreleased video games commercials he did for sega in the past. Then i wake up.

Pyract
04-09-2014, 11:02 AM
Some time before the Tension tour got under way, I had a dream that I was at a show, and Ilan had been replaced by Mr. T. He pitied all the fools in the pit.

Charmingly Miserable
04-09-2014, 10:44 PM
Ok. It's always a pleasant sleep when NIN is involved in my dreams.

Somehow I was backstage at a rehearsal or something like that. Trent decided to take a break and the band was left with no singer. So, upon easy chairs, Robin and Ilan decided to do vocals upon which Ilan invited me to sit with him and asked me to join in vocal duties (I can't sing that well). Anyways, the dream turned to weird when the band ended up at a gym by some beach where they invited me to work out with them. No wonder Trent exited my dream early. It was kinda weird, but awesome.

sweeterthan
04-10-2014, 07:44 AM
I dreamt last night that my deceased father had to drive from Atlanta to Tampa and Trent needed a ride and was going with him. They let me tag along. I sat in back seat and listened to them talk shop about guitars and pedals. Coolest dream ever.

BrownEyedStatistic
04-19-2014, 10:39 PM
[[from my nin forum post]]

Though I don't remember everything, I had one of the most awesome dreams ever!

I dreamt that Marilyn Mason took me to go visit Trent's studio for an autograph!

We had lots of fun on the way there too!

What I found odd though was the location of Trent's studio. Not very Los Angeles looking if you'd asked me....It was hidden away in old, seemingly abandoneded "projects". Marilyn even gave me a tour and pointed out some memorable places. Dammit I wanted to follow him forever.

Anywhoo, when we arrived, Trent and his wife didn't react with shock like I'd excepted. They were slightly annoyed, but not shocked. Trent did show some enthusiasm though...And he his and wife had sort of a glow for some reason....maybe it was the lights.....maybe it was because I'd been staring at Marilyn for so long--who held is composure incredibly well...

Did I mention I had a white towel on my face!

Yes! I put a towel on my face to hide my identity--out of being incredible embarrassed and shy.

"Did you recieve my message?" Said Trent

"Er, message?" I said

"Yes, well, you're not supposed to be here." Said Q (Who looked pretty in her long-sleeved cropped top and leather pants, may I mention)

I don't remember what else was said, but I do remember searching through my mind for this message Trent mentioned.

I thought I had been struck by lightning when Trent told me that he already knew who I was, but I calmed down massively once I discovered the warm smile on the couple faces after unveiling myself. I blushed so much I began to think that my face might fall off. I started to question everything--my clothes--my--face--my skincolor--my face...

But then I thought of Marilyn and how out of place he might feel and returned back to my senses.

Trent must be quite a face reader because I remember not saying much. I do remember him and Marilyn turning away to spraypaint on some tall boards. They were autographs! For me!

I must admit. After "meeting" Marilyn and Trent, I must admit, it was awesome!!!!

Marilyn was very friendly, very witty and playful. I think he used some kind of magic a few times....

Trent was very calm, kind, and his serious demeanor often conflicted with his teddy bear appearance. Felt like he was hiding a very hyper side for some reason.

I wish Mariqueen would have had more going in my dream though, the air about her was very intriguing....

slave2thewage
04-20-2014, 11:02 AM
Last night, I dreamt that I saw NIN in an arena in seats and that I needed to go for a piss and got lost and ended up on the stage pissing on Ilan's drum kit and then Pinion started and Trent ran out on stage and knocked me into the crowd.

Ryan
04-21-2014, 10:45 PM
Last night I dreamt I helped Trent open a show.

They opened with March Of The Pigs and he let me do all the vocals, and I finished the "EVERY LITTLE FUCKING PIG" part like he did here:

00:58 mark:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FDFCAIfvP-M

Many lols were had, then I woke up. Fuck.

BrownEyedStatistic
04-22-2014, 05:33 PM
Has anyone had those kind of dreams where you end up ruining one of songs during the concert and everyone boo's at you???

icecream
04-22-2014, 05:54 PM
Had a dream where I was at the Pemberton festival later this year and somehow had a media pass in the front for the NIN show. Trent came out in a tux and all the songs were arranged like cheesy Michael Buble songs and he sang them like he does.

Fangster_
04-23-2014, 09:02 AM
Just days ago I had a nightmare. A dream entirely about the upcoming Helsinki show and it was just the strangest.

First, something went wrong during the intro, maybe a technical mishap or people not being into it at all, and Trent got super pissed off. He said something bitchy and retaliated by spontaneously playing an entire set of nothing but deep cuts. So deep nobody had ever heard any of it before. Half of attendance left in an instant. I got a hold of the printed out setlist and it had songs like "Before" and other random single words (though I swear there was THTF/HLAH/Hurt at the end). I was thinking "Wow, this was propably my only chance of ever seeing them live and it's bullshit like this." Somehow that lead to afterwards Trent and I having a huge argument over it at an unfamiliar apartment.

How relieving was it to wake up realizing that it wasn't the actual thing.

BrownEyedStatistic
04-23-2014, 05:18 PM
I had a dream once where Trent critiqued all of the music on my computer.
He was not impressed. But he was tickled by how out place Tunak Tunak Tun was.
He even wiggled a bit to the song. For some reason I was afraid that he'd find porn,
but he actually deleted music he felt was garbage and recommended other musicians.

I mean what could I do?
By the way, Trent always wins staring contests. Always.

Joy Prevention Hotline
04-24-2014, 12:04 AM
I had a dream once where Trent critiqued all of the music on my computer.
He was not impressed. But he was tickled by how out place Tunak Tunak Tun was.
He even wiggled a bit to the song. For some reason I was afraid that he'd find porn,
but he actually deleted music he felt was garbage and recommended other musicians.
If he ever loses his mind and signs up for a reality show, that would be the show.

Hmm, maybe that's where this look comes from. :p

http://i61.tinypic.com/r8i8uo.jpg
"Please tell me you don't actually listen to that shit."

Ryan
04-24-2014, 12:30 AM
Trent's furrows in his brow are deeper than the Grand Canyon.

BrownEyedStatistic
04-27-2014, 10:14 PM
I'm really starting to dig the idea of him doing this.
Perhaps as a joke or prank. XD

Charmingly Miserable
04-28-2014, 08:52 PM
Had a dream where I was at the Pemberton festival later this year and somehow had a media pass in the front for the NIN show. Trent came out in a tux and all the songs were arranged like cheesy Michael Buble songs and he sang them like he does.
Lounge Against the Machine. Oops. Wrong band.

Charmingly Miserable
06-01-2014, 02:30 PM
Had a dream that I was chilling with Trent and MQ. All of a sudden, they had to pick up their kiddos from preschool. So off they go, driving their Phantom Rolls Royce. I was left to lock up the mansion after them but I saw someone trying to intrude on their neighbor's house. I ended up fucking the intruder.

Joy Prevention Hotline
06-02-2014, 11:42 AM
Huh. Clearly, I've been breaking into the wrong houses in my dreams.

KStawski
06-03-2014, 06:22 PM
I had a dream last night that Trent and Allesandro were onstage and Allesandro said to Trent, "You ready?!?" and Trent replied, "Let's do this!!!" and as they gave each other a huge high five, simultaneously a massive confetti canon went off and the crowd went absolutely nuts! They then jumped on separate scooters with timpani drums attached to the front and rode them on a track that extended into the crowd and began to play 'Copy of A'

kel
06-03-2014, 06:48 PM
i used to have lots of sex dreams involving trent when i was probably 14 or 15. they grossed me out and made me feel awkward. he's never been my type.

this thread is weird.

Joy Prevention Hotline
06-08-2014, 05:40 AM
this thread is weird.
Dreams are weird. ETS is weird. We're weird. Ergo, this thread is perfectly normal.

InversePhase
06-11-2014, 12:32 PM
I had a dream last night, and it fit me like a glove.

Yeah, rock out, whatever.

Joy Prevention Hotline
06-14-2014, 11:57 PM
I had a dream last week that was weird even by my standards. I was living in some kind of commune, and I was pissed off because people were getting my shirts dirty just when all the clothes washers disappeared.

Trent was sympathetic, but mostly he just wanted to sit in the corner with a homemade air cannon and punch holes in my walls. I dunno why he would show up in that particular dream … maybe the disappearing clothes washers were a Year Zero thing.

elevenism
08-02-2014, 11:39 PM
I have always thought this thread was goofy. I had dreams about trent, but it was about 20 years ago.
Well, i had one the other night!

In my dream, i was at this bar with two stages. I had just come there to have a drink. Gradually i realized that NIN was playing one stage, and Rasputina was playing the other!

I have seen both bands four times in real life, and i was trying to decide what show to watch. The only reason i thought of watching rasputina is because i was afraid that the NIN room would be packed to the back and VERY hot inside.

Then i went into the room where NIN was to play. There were only 20 or thirty people in there!
I thought "Holy Shit, i have to get my ETS friends down here QUICK!
So i started posting from my phone for everyone to come out ASAP.

Here is the funniest part. When the guitar tech came out, she was wearing a t shirt with some kind of NIN "crest" on it.
It was kind of like a Marlboro logo, but with NIN where the PM should go.
Anyway, the banner at the top part of the crest said NINE INCH NAILS ROAD CREW.

And...wait for it...the banner at the bottom said (edited: something slightly embarrassingly obscene :) )

Peskko
08-03-2014, 07:10 PM
We were on an overnight car drive and had both The Fragile CD's playing.

My wife was lucid dreaming during The Frail into The Wretched and pretty much came up with the premise of a a sci-fi/fantasy novel. I hope you all get to read it someday!

AMBFCHD
08-05-2014, 02:34 AM
I and a couple of my friends were waiting for Trent at an airport I guess. It was 2007 and by appearance he was the 1991 Lollapalooza Trent. It was dark and raining, Trent was a bit annoyed cause he was sick. I asked him why hasn't he been playing Happiness in Slavery live and if he will ever play it again. The answer was he was trying to rehearse it with the guys but failed several times and that he will play it at some underground show, or something like that. Before I said goodbye to him and told him I was sorry to bother him since he was sick and tired, I asked him if he sees That's What I Get as his most embarrassing song regarding lyrics, next to Kinda I Want To, since it's one of my favorites. He said yes and that he will never perform it again. Then we parted ways and I woke up!

pwing47
08-05-2014, 10:43 AM
From last night: I was at a show on the current tour, but it was a very small indoor venue similar to Planet Hollywood (except the back of the stage had no wall, so that side of the room was open to the outside for some reason). My ticket was for Row 5 on the floor/pit area.

I showed up to discover that instead of chairs, we had marks/circles on the ground, which were supposed to be our "assigned standing areas." I thought that was silly, so I asked someone nearby who had apparently been to this weird venue before if we were allowed to just go and stand by the rail instead. He thought maybe we were, so I bolted up to the rail to grab a good spot.

Trent immediately came out (unannounced, per usual, but they hadn't even set the single light up yet, so I was really surprised when he walked out). Instead of CoA or SD, he launched right into the "NOW! YOU KNOW!" part of The Wretched (no build-up, and no Frail) and after that song segued into Starfuckers, Inc.

I distinctly remember thinking in my dream that this wasn't the "fuji" or the "assault" set, but likely rather some new "mega assault" setlist. Sadly, I woke up soon after and will never know what the rest of the set contained :(

hb13161705
09-03-2014, 08:31 AM
Newbie here, had my first dream about Trent the other night. He was a guest at my childhood home and all of my massive extended family were there and they were all making a fuss and wanting to get their photo taken with him and I couldn't get anywhere near him. Next thing I knew we were alone in my childhood bedroom with the pale pink walls and pink garden animal curtains and pink floral sheets on the bed. I wanted to talk to him but he was very tired and he wanted to go to sleep in my childhood single bed. And I wanted to hop into bed with him but I remembered I was married and woke up.

Charmingly Miserable
09-09-2014, 10:48 PM
I had a dream that I had something that belonged to Josh Eustis. Somehow Trent showed me where he lived so that I can return the item. Josh lived with Snoop Dogg in a raggedy old house by the 10 freeway. Both Josh and Snoop were nice to me and wanted to have a barbecue. They invited Trent and that's when I woke up.

elevenism
09-13-2014, 11:08 PM
i had a goofy if somewhat disturbing dream the other night...
We, being most of the members of ETS who are here all the time, got tickets to a very special, very intimate NIN show.
and we chartered 2 boeing 737s to pick everyone up. it was so fucking awesome...until we got there and they wouldn't let us in...there was something wrong with our tickets.
this whole thing had cost us a couple of hundred thousand dollars, and we could hear NIN playing while we were still arguing with the mall security (it was at a mall for some reason) about the validity of our tickets.

then i woke up.

jessamineny
10-17-2014, 06:50 AM
Had a dream that Saul Williams released a new album, and if you bought the deluxe edition you got access to online-only goodies throughout the next year. The first one came right away, and it was a full album based off NIN music.

Charmingly Miserable
10-17-2014, 09:52 PM
Had a dream that Saul Williams released a new album, and if you bought the deluxe edition you got access to online-only goodies throughout the next year. The first one came right away, and it was a full album based off NIN music.
I kinda want your dream to come true.

Edo
11-14-2014, 04:05 AM
I just had a dream that I was with a bunch of people waiting in a classroom of sorts for TR to come and do a Q&A with us.
For some reason, I was in a very dishevelled state, and others told me I looked like shit so I went and sat in the last row of seats so no one would see me.
TR showed up about an hour late, told everyone he was in a hurry and sat down for a round of questions. Then he noticed me and asked "What the hell happened to you?"
It was intensely embarrasing. :p

slave2thewage
11-14-2014, 05:48 AM
Dreamt last night that Trent was a guest judge on RuPaul's Drag Race. This should happen in real life.

"I'm a big fan of your ballgown."

PhoenixML
11-15-2014, 10:44 AM
I dreamed Trent hired me to play in his band. I didn't rehearse and I had no idea how to play the songs. I was on stage and Trent didn't care if I was ready. Nobody in the band really knew me. I was like : "Why am I on stage?"

sheepdean
11-15-2014, 11:05 AM
I dreamed Trent hired me to play in his band. I didn't rehearse and I had no idea how to play the songs. I was on stage and Trent didn't care if I was ready. Nobody in the band really knew me. I was like : "Why am I on stage?"
Are you Alex Carepetis

elevenism
12-07-2014, 05:59 PM
i just read this thread and didn't remember one of the dreams i posted in it.
dreams ARE really fucking weird.

Dryalex12
12-07-2014, 09:28 PM
I always Have Lucid dreams and one night, I dreamed that i made a movie of TDS.

I still remember every little detail of it.

Charmingly Miserable
12-14-2014, 05:09 PM
I had a dream that Trent, MQ and Kim Thayil were gonna make Pink Floyd-esque music. I don't think I would be interested in that.

implanted_microchip
12-14-2014, 05:29 PM
Had a dream that Billy Corgan and Marilyn Manson were walking around with me in an empty mall, and we talked about how they were planning on a tour with their bands and NIN. Needless to say it was a disappointment to wake up and realize my brain was just being full of shit.

Had another one recently that I was at a NIN show and it was more or less my dream setlist, only to wake up as they started to go into In This Twilight. Tried to go back to sleep and recapture the magic, it was lost.

Before any of the NIN shows I've been to, I've had intense nightmares of getting to the venue or being halfway there only to realize I had left the tickets at home, or my ID for pre-sale. It's the lamest thing, but I'd wake up in a legitimate panic until realizing I was dreaming about a dumb problem. One of these might've scared me more than some of my genuinely serious nightmares in the past. I'm not sure what that says about me as a person.

WorzelG
12-24-2014, 10:27 AM
My husband had a NIN dream the other night that they were playing in a big venue and he was run ragged chasing our kids round while I watched the show!

Also, according to twitter, some NY DJ and Mark Ronson dream of him too, no specifics though

https://mobile.twitter.com/sammybananas/status/547754751673507840

m15a
01-24-2015, 12:01 PM
Aaah. Just remembered I had a dream where I went to a NIN concert and they played 6 songs. I felt so annoyed that I spent $100 on that.

I think the dream had more to do with my money issues than NIN though.

Copy_of_an_Echo
02-25-2015, 11:10 PM
DUDE fucking Trent Reznor dreams... I had a dream that I was watching a highschool play that Trent Reznor was in! So similar.

Copy_of_an_Echo
02-25-2015, 11:13 PM
fuck yeah man. nin dreams lol

Copy_of_an_Echo
02-25-2015, 11:14 PM
sounds fascinating.

Halo Infinity
02-27-2015, 01:12 AM
Your dreams sound interesting. I haven't read your exact dream thread though but if I'm right, (Closure and ATCHB) were filmed tours? Were you engaged in the dream as a dream character, or observing the events like a third person ghost?
Perhaps you could say a bit of both, since the dream world can also function like that too. When I noticed that I was actually in the same room with Trent Reznor, that's when I woke up because it just hit me as to how impossible that was, and how meeting him face to face just never ever happened. :p

Copy_of_an_Echo
02-27-2015, 01:19 AM
Ah yes I see. Very kool. Well too bad that would have been a great way to enter lucidity, and then consciously sit in the room and talk to the imaginary Trent.

Halo Infinity
02-27-2015, 01:26 AM
If only I mastered lucidity, I would've. That's exactly what I was thinking too, aside from hanging out in the tour buses and just enjoying the live performances. Most of it was a blur though. (As most of my dreams are anyway.)

Copy_of_an_Echo
02-27-2015, 01:36 AM
If only I mastered lucidity, I would've. That's exactly what I was thinking too, aside from hanging out in the tour buses and just enjoying the live performances. Most of it was a blur though. (As most of my dreams are anyway.)

I see yeah. Lucidity is tricky. I started when I was 6 just calling "controlling your dreams". Wouldn't have been good at it if it weren't for my dad just bringing the subject up during breakfast, and then me thinking, ooo, I want to try that.

Halo Infinity
04-01-2015, 07:58 PM
As for my most recent Nine Inch Nails dream, I seemed to have dreamt of Nine Inch Nails performing Sex Is Violent from the Natural Born Killers soundtrack. I woke up as soon as the song was finished.

Melancholygrl78
04-03-2015, 12:18 PM
I had a dream about TR about a month and a half ago(my dreams are rare so just having one is memorable regardless of who is in it). Anyway, he, his wife, a couple of other people, me, and my oldest daughter were sitting in a room that was dark, cozy, heavy, and had a television when all of the sudden an earthquake started happening. We all held on the verge of nervous energy and TR said, "We have been getting these more frequently, just hold on, it's almost over....". Then I woke up in a very indescribable and strange mood that lasted all day.

Copy_of_an_Echo
04-12-2015, 08:08 PM
Alright so NIN dream,

I was in a room I think, perhaps a bookstore in the evening, or someones home, and I saw a large bookshelf beside me. Atop one of the shelves was this one particular book that really stood out to me. Now, the booked looked to be about 5 or 6 feet tall in size, lol, which actually didn't strike me as strange because I wasn't conscious enough to be phased by that. But what caught my attention was the title. I think it said something on the lines of "The Bible to Pretty Hate Machine", or, "The Pretty Hate Machine Bible". The cover of the book was the same cover of the PHM album, and looking at it, I was very curious to see what was inside. I thought it would probably have been a collection of Pretty Hate Machine modeling photos, concert photos and random NIN content and perhaps essays and stuff. Sorry if that got you excited, because I don't actually open the book up haha.
Next to that book, there was another one that sort of went hand in hand with it. The book was black and the cover had a picture of Trent Reznor on it that looked kind of like the one in this attachment,
hoodlum.JPG

Not sure if that link will work...

Anyway, so that book was called something like "Pretty Hate Machine: Ribs" Damn, I wish I could remember the exact title for that one. It had ribs in it haha.
So to me, I saw that book and new that it was like a demo collection or photo album or something.

So anyway yeah, dreams are fascinating.

Fragile Teeth
04-14-2015, 10:58 PM
I had a dream I met linkin park and a couple minutes later Trent showed up and i tried to say hi but linkin park wouldn't let me get a word in.

GlitchyFlame
04-16-2015, 02:38 AM
I was trying to find a record store that sold the "No More Hesitation" remix album of Hesitation Marks on vinyl and I finally found a place that sold it! The music playing over the loud speaker was none other than SAW3 by Aphex Twin of course. Being unphased by the music, I found the copy of the album and went up to the cashier to purchase it. The cashier was none other than Mr. Rez himself! Well, he had a name tag that said "Trevor Reznik" and he was wearing an obvious fake mustache, so he had to be hiding something. For some reason he ends up getting in a car with me and pulls out a CD that supposedly has the Tapeworm tracks on it and that he's been on the run from MJK because Trent doesn't want to give the CD to him since he doesn't want anymore sub par Perfect Circle overhauls. We somehow get in a car chase with Maynard and then I wake up.

Shit.

Edo
05-08-2015, 08:47 AM
According to my dream last night, Trent is now composing an album of string orchestra music.

He said so during an interview I watched. Took me a few moments after waking to realize this wasn't actually true. :)

Ryan
11-21-2015, 04:59 PM
Last night I dreamt I was at the first show of a new tour. The stage was elevated up real high, and I somehow got to the very top and was next to Rob filming, everyone else was below me. Sin opened the show.

Then as I really got into it, I dreamt I was singing along and jumping around, then actually leapt out in my sleep, waking both me and my partner up. She thought I was having a nightmare LOL. Quite the opposite.

kaiouti12
11-28-2015, 08:06 AM
I had a pretty cool dream where trent was playing piano, it sounded awesome, very dramatic. When I woke up I thought I knew the song, but every piano song by trent I found didnt sound like it. So I guess I heard an unreleased piano song.

Copy_of_an_Echo
12-28-2015, 06:04 AM
I had a dream about TR about a month and a half ago(my dreams are rare so just having one is memorable regardless of who is in it). Anyway, he, his wife, a couple of other people, me, and my oldest daughter were sitting in a room that was dark, cozy, heavy, and had a television when all of the sudden an earthquake started happening. We all held on the verge of nervous energy and TR said, "We have been getting these more frequently, just hold on, it's almost over....". Then I woke up in a very indescribable and strange mood that lasted all day.

That's kool. I just had three TR dreams almost in a row recently which I will post soon.

Copy_of_an_Echo
12-28-2015, 06:06 AM
I was trying to find a record store that sold the "No More Hesitation" remix album of Hesitation Marks on vinyl and I finally found a place that sold it! The music playing over the loud speaker was none other than SAW3 by Aphex Twin of course. Being unphased by the music, I found the copy of the album and went up to the cashier to purchase it. The cashier was none other than Mr. Rez himself! Well, he had a name tag that said "Trevor Reznik" and he was wearing an obvious fake mustache, so he had to be hiding something. For some reason he ends up getting in a car with me and pulls out a CD that supposedly has the Tapeworm tracks on it and that he's been on the run from MJK because Trent doesn't want to give the CD to him since he doesn't want anymore sub par Perfect Circle overhauls. We somehow get in a car chase with Maynard and then I wake up.

Shit.

LOL that's fuckin hilarious. I totally can imagine that. Trevor Reznik lol... Yeah because you're left brain is shutdown a bit when it's sleeping so reading is tough eh.

Copy_of_an_Echo
12-28-2015, 06:31 AM
Alright so I have three TR dreams, and surprisingly no AR dreams just yet:

Dream 1: Missed My Chance During A Feast

So I was having dinner or late lunch with a group of acquaintances and some family friends and parents. It was a late afternoon with the sun still out and we all gathered at somebody's home to have a spring or perhaps summer feast. Trent Reznor was among a few guests and sat just across and a little diagonally from me! As we had our dinner I remember thinking to myself "damn.. I know I have all these things I want to talk about with him and and ask but I can't seem to remember any of it..." I recall he was thoroughly engaged with most of the other people but I new I could have easily slipped in some words if I just composed my thoughts in time. I was beside him in time... sighh* he just keeps slipping away...
When we all finished dinner all the guests parted and I was somewhat saddened by this.

Okay Now Dream 2!: Trent Was Doing What I Was Doing Haha!

So in the "waking/real life", I've been working on designing Splinter Cell sort of spy suits just for playing airsoft in. For the past couple years I've been using various materials such as fake leather Halloween bondage gimp suits and used wetsuits purchased off of craigslist as the base of the spy suit (when I say base I mean jacket and pants; before the balaclava and night vision or vest/gadgets). At some point I find myself having this dream and already knowing that somewhere along the lines, Trent also started working on the same project as me just out of chance. He too was designing spy suits for airsoft players. Somehow I eventually found myself borrowing one of his spy suit "bases" (jacket and pants) and I was probably preparing for a photoshoot as well. When I put the suit on and observed more carefully, to my quirky surprise I discovered that he was also using wetsuits as his costume base! I thought it was quite funny that he had thought the same way as me!!

DREAM NUMBER 3 TO BE CONTINUED!!! Once I can get the text I sent to a friend regarding it.

Microwave Jellyfish
01-09-2016, 11:03 AM
YouTube dream: found a live version of Hurt with heavy duty distorted guitars and strangely out of place drum loops in it. Imagine the echo-y breakdown of Demon Seed playing under the chorus.

Yeah, it sucked.

BenAkenobi
01-17-2016, 04:07 AM
One of those dreams that make no sense but feel natural.
I was told to overlook the preparation for a show, TR was rehearsing pretty much alone except a handful of tech guys that were dealing with cables and lamps. The place was small, not even a theatre, more like a university auditorium with ascending rows of chairs.
There was no drummer and I didn't recognize who played guitar. Guitarist looked bigger than Trent, was blond wearing blue jacket. TR was wearing black shirt. I had a camera to take pictures for reference, stood mostly behind and to the right side of Trent, they played a song i didn't recognize at first - because guitar was just silent. Whoever played it was frustrated and tried to force plug into the instrument made gestures to other guys. Keyboard worked, maybe some other synth machine was on, but i couldn't see it in the dark. And the sound came from behind my back and right side, the left part of stage speakers didn't work.
The song was Suck, Trent's voice was clear and good all the way (i remember the feeling of relief that at least his channel worked as it should) but most of other sounds were cutting off and on. Halfway through they handed him another guitar that worked and a 2nd mic stand to sing along with TR, who turned to a keyboard, they ended the final "Suuuuuuck" and i think after some argument the same song began again.
The techs fixed most of the setup on-the-fly, all previously missing sound from left side of "stage" kicked in, the song sounded full and complete even though there was no drum kit in the room. Trent went behind curtain, sat behind a table with some paperwork. i followed and asked "hey mr. trent what about hesitation marks", he said "what about it?", i said "we don't have much time left".
Can't remember any more of it but i think he said something to help me calm down.

Copy_of_an_Echo
01-22-2016, 03:14 AM
YouTube dream: found a live version of Hurt with heavy duty distorted guitars and strangely out of place drum loops in it. Imagine the echo-y breakdown of Demon Seed playing under the chorus.

Yeah, it sucked.

lol oh. Usually NIN songs in my dreams are pretty damn good

Copy_of_an_Echo
01-22-2016, 03:23 AM
One of those dreams that make no sense but feel natural.
I was told to overlook the preparation for a show, TR was rehearsing pretty much alone except a handful of tech guys that were dealing with cables and lamps. The place was small, not even a theatre, more like a university auditorium with ascending rows of chairs.
There was no drummer and I didn't recognize who played guitar. Guitarist looked bigger than Trent, was blond wearing blue jacket. TR was wearing black shirt. I had a camera to take pictures for reference, stood mostly behind and to the right side of Trent, they played a song i didn't recognize at first - because guitar was just silent. Whoever played it was frustrated and tried to force plug into the instrument made gestures to other guys. Keyboard worked, maybe some other synth machine was on, but i couldn't see it in the dark. And the sound came from behind my back and right side, the left part of stage speakers didn't work.
The song was Suck, Trent's voice was clear and good all the way (i remember the feeling of relief that at least his channel worked as it should) but most of other sounds were cutting off and on. Halfway through they handed him another guitar that worked and a 2nd mic stand to sing along with TR, who turned to a keyboard, they ended the final "Suuuuuuck" and i think after some argument the same song began again.
The techs fixed most of the setup on-the-fly, all previously missing sound from left side of "stage" kicked in, the song sounded full and complete even though there was no drum kit in the room. Trent went behind curtain, sat behind a table with some paperwork. i followed and asked "hey mr. trent what about hesitation marks", he said "what about it?", i said "we don't have much time left".
Can't remember any more of it but i think he said something to help me calm down.

That's pretty kool. I think I know what you mean when you say it felt natural, although didn't make much sense; as I recently dreampt that Atticus Ross was nibbling my friends neck (who's a dude), but it wasn't that weird to me because I knew they just did that like it was their frreaky silly "thing" they did when they hung out. There was context to keep me from questioning reality.

Are you an audio engineer or show manger in the waking life or did you just happen to be one in this dream only?

Copy_of_an_Echo
02-02-2016, 07:56 AM
Really, really wish I could record dreams. Last night, I had the most absurdly long, epic, and detailed dream ever. It was more or less a Fragile-based miniseries (without a single mention of NIN though), akin to something you'd see on PBS or the BBC. Extremely skilled no-name actors, amazing visuals, an extraordinary storyline. I have absolutely no idea what brought this on, but damnit, I wish I could just go back to it every night. It was a massive mindfuck.

That's very interesting. So you mean you dreampt you were watching a TV show that was reminiscent of themes from The Fragile?

theimage13
02-02-2016, 12:22 PM
That's very interesting. So you mean you dreampt you were watching a TV show that was reminiscent of themes from The Fragile?

That was literally almost four years ago. I don't remember what I dreamed about last night.

Seed_0
02-02-2016, 01:35 PM
I have been a hardcore NIN fan since the 90s, and I don't recall ever having a single dream with NIN in it. It is strange as much as I have listened to the music and researched it I would think that my sub and/or un consciousness would be layered with all kinds of crazy shit from it.

xfocalinx
02-02-2016, 03:44 PM
I hate having dreams where I find a little record store and it's FULL of NIN stuff that I don't have, and also don't exist in real life.

cashpiles (closed)
02-03-2016, 10:31 AM
I guess, as everyone here I'm starting to really anticipate the new NIN album... anyways, I had a dream about it last night.

Trent was having a listening meeting with some executives. He stood away from the meeting table in this huge room. Then "I" saw on a wall a huge promotional poster for the new album. All in scarlet red with this bit of marketing on the bottom: "Recorded in super hd sound".. I can't remember the exact terms but it was some new super hd audio format. then a review quote in another scene: "the best 'sounding' album of all time... they didn't mention music though. anyways. that was what i could remember of the dream

Ryan
03-06-2016, 12:09 AM
Had a really vivid dream of NIN playing live last night.

I was given access to the visuals and such. I encouraged Trent to play unusual songs, but he said he could only fit a few in.

The setlist contained typical staples, plus The Becoming, The Great Below, Down In It and Where Is Everybody?

The latter made everyone shit their pants. Other instrumentals were also played that haven't been done live before. I forget what they were.

reznovka
03-23-2016, 03:21 AM
I had a dream some days ago in which I was working in my hospital and Trent came to visit one of my patients (the patient I dreamt of is driving me crazy IRL right now) and I wouldn't recognize Trent until he was about to go. He then gave the secretary of our hospital ward a chocolate bar. I wanted to go to him and shake his hand but the patient I mentioned before started screaming and I had to go to his room then. When I came out of his room Trent was already gone.
Even in my dreams he's haunting me...I'll be so happy when he finally goes home.
The worst part is that I'll never know why Trent came to visit him :D

cashpiles (closed)
03-23-2016, 07:07 PM
I had a dream some days ago in which I was working in my hospital and Trent came to visit one of my patients (the patient I dreamt of is driving me crazy IRL right now) and I wouldn't recognize Trent until he was about to go. He then gave the secretary of our hospital ward a chocolate bar. I wanted to go to him and shake his hand but the patient I mentioned before started screaming and I had to go to his room then. When I came out of his room Trent was already gone.
Even in my dreams he's haunting me...I'll be so happy when he finally goes home.
The worst part is that I'll never know why Trent came to visit him :D

He may have visited your patient to speed up his recovery.

Ryan
03-23-2016, 09:23 PM
cashpiles just hit like on 3 posts I made in here, so I just re-read them. I totally don't remember those dreams now. Except maybe the one about opening the show with MOTP.

reznovka
03-24-2016, 02:25 AM
He may have visited your patient to speed up his recovery.

Let's hope my patient had the same dream and it works :D

Copy_of_an_Echo
04-02-2016, 11:44 PM
This one is short but kind of funny.

So I guess I was at a little NIN concert and somehow I was responsible for playback of certain songs (you know, the songs where some of the tracks are just played in the background because the band didn't feel they needed to perform those particular parts). So I think we were just starting the song Only, and I believe I accidentally started the song just past the actual beginning, which threw off Trent when he was singing to it. So I stop the track and put the cursor in the DAW (sequencing software) back to the beginning of the project/song, and play back again. I think by this passing Trent forgot the lyrics or somehow messed up, lol, so again I had to put the cursor back to the start, and press play. By this third round or so, we're both a little frustrated, and I'm thinking to myself, "okay, I think this one should be good." And like just in the first verse, or perhaps just as Trent sings "there is no! - " his backup voice and the rest of the track start repeating a small segment; "there is no! - there is no! - there is no!" and I'm thinking in my head "SHIT! I accidentally created a looping segment with the markers in this Cubase project!!!" lmao I often forget to disengage my looping segments in RL....
And in shame and embarrassment I automatically just blurt out "Oohp, sorry that was me."

Then I awake.

Halo Infinity
04-08-2016, 05:34 AM
I had a dream that Pretty Hate Machine had similar packaging to Broken. I didn't even question it as I just assumed that it was yet another variant yet to be discovered as I was making an attempt to buy those albums along with The Downward Spiral, The Fragile and With Teeth as presents again. It's funny because, in real life it would've already been posted on Echoing the Sound, and I'd obviously check to see if I had enough money in the first place, let alone actually find the CDs in real life around my way these days.

It didn't take too long for me to wake up once I've questioned those realities and put them into consideration.

Copy_of_an_Echo
04-13-2016, 05:48 AM
I had a dream that Pretty Hate Machine had similar packaging to Broken. I didn't even question it as I just assumed that it was yet another variant yet to be discovered as I was making an attempt to buy those albums along with The Downward Spiral, The Fragile and With Teeth as presents again. It's funny because, in real life it would've already been posted on Echoing the Sound, and I'd obviously check to see if I had enough money in the first place, let alone actually find the CDs in real life around my way these days.

It didn't take too long for me to wake up once I've questioned those realities and put them into consideration.

Very interesting. How long have you been a fan Kris? If you don't mind, I'm curious of your age? Did you get to grow into age along side Reznor?

Copy_of_an_Echo
04-13-2016, 05:50 AM
I dreampt I was sitting at my dinner table eating my food and silently lip singing the lyrics to the final chorus of Various Methods of Escape, with my hand sort of slapping the table or pretending it was holding and shaking a tamborine the way Trent does in some of his performances. lol wtf. Now that's a realistic dream since that's exactly the sort of thing I do these days in RL.

Halo Infinity
04-13-2016, 04:29 PM
Very interesting. How long have you been a fan Kris?
I've only been a fan of Nine Inch Nails since 2002. It still feels good knowing that I somehow caught on before With Teeth existed. However, I still sometimes like to imagine what it would've been like to have been a fan before The Fragile came out. It makes me wish that I checked out The Fragile when it came out, as I heard about Nine Inch Nails as early as 1999, but was really into the likes of Korn, Limp Bizkit and Kid Rock at the time, just to give you an idea of what I was into at the time. I just had absolutely no idea who NIN was at the time. I also heard of NIN through Limp Bizkit from their song Hot Dog, but didn't really pay attention to finding out who NIN really was after getting into Marilyn Manson in 2002.

Antichrist Superstar, Mechanical Animals and Holy Wood became instant favorites. A friend of mine at the time noticed, and told me that there was no way that I could go wrong with NIN. He first had me listen to Closer, and the rest of The Downward Spiral and Broken soon followed. I was totally blown away upon hearing the first few seconds of Mr Self Destruct. It obviously gave me my fill, especially after having become so enamored with Antichrist Superstar and Holy Wood. Hearing Wish for the very first time was very addictive, and I kept listening to it over and over with Pinion, as I really enjoyed how it built up to Wish. And yes, that really does mean that Broken and The Downward Spiral still have my favorite intros. The same was the case for listening to Pretty Hate Machine and The Fragile after listening to Mechanical Animals. I also loved the way Head Like A Hole started too, and was also very much addicted to Pretty Hate Machine too. You can also certainly say that the rest was history at that point.

Interestingly enough, it's The Fragile that really not only held my attention the most as a new fan, but was also the album that completely sold me on NIN, but with The Downward Spiral undeniably being very close to it. To this day The Fragile is still arguably my most favorite NIN album. I say that because I still keep incessantly switching between both albums the most whenever I get my NIN fix. Granted, Pretty Hate Machine, Broken and With Teeth inevitably follow too.

If you don't mind, I'm curious of your age? Did you get to grow into age along side Reznor?
Oh, not at all. Trent Reznor is 20 years older than I am. I even actually sometimes still enjoy knowing that I was exactly 20 years old and that he was 40 years old when I attended my first Nine Inch Nails concert.

Oh, and as far as recent NIN dreams go, I had a dream of a subway, but it was kind of like something you'd see from the Wish video, just as a subway. The Fixed version of Wish was playing in it too as I was riding an open train in high speed. I might have also been partially lucid at the time as I was consciously aware that I was asleep in a dream. It eventually froze, along with myself, and went pitch-black, and then I instantly woke up afterwards.

cashpiles (closed)
04-14-2016, 04:38 AM
Finally: a new NIN dream. And it was revelatory.

First, we see an awesome 4:3 ratio screen in a park trail. For some reason my father and his best friend point it out to me. On that screen, dark, geometrical, slightly psychedelic imagery forms and you can hear a new NIN song which sounds pretty exciting. My father lets me know it's the new NIN album and notes the high-quality packaging.

But this is a special album. It's like Compton in that it's music inspired by a film some of this music is featured in.

The film itself is kind of weird. It's about a country of people who are regularly taken to another country through human trafficking. They are transported via "the sewer". It's a term for the dark underground waterway they must cross over to get to the other country. It isn't an actual sewer.

Anyways, there is something very special about these people. They live symbiotically with these sticky looking creatures that hang around their necks like large, thick necklaces.

So I am then shown a scene from the film where the human traffickers are walking a group of the special people (friends and family) through an underground passage next to a giant ravine. As the scene begins, new NIN music plays. It fits the film so well and creates a very fantasy-like, surreal feeling.

For some reason, a human trafficker pushes one of the group over the edge. But when he begins to plummet, a symbiote creature from another in the group extends like one of thos sticky hands that you can whip on to the wall, and it sticks to the falling dude's sticky creature... which causes this person to also be pulled over the edge of the ravine (a new NIN song is playing during this action). This continues to happen until all the members of the group are linked together and falling, but because they are all linked together, they manage to get hooked on some outcropping and are saved. And that's how they escape the human traffickers.

So in the dream I was totally excited that the new NIN album would be inspired by and feature some of the music featured in this new strange film, along with tracks containing lyrics (of course still being inspired by the film).

cashpiles (closed)
04-23-2016, 07:43 PM
I had ANOTHER NIN dream.

So I'm in this record store and in the new releases section are like 25 copies of the Downward Spiral CD in a 5 by 5 grid. Right next to them are like 50 copies of the NEW NIN ALBUM also in a grid. The cover is a kind of painting... dark colors ... dark reds, dark pastel indigo, black, dark blue, even some light pastel blue and brown and dark green... it's an impressionistic painting of a bay. and, there is no writing on the cover.. it's covered in a plastic wrap with a sticker on it that identifies the band and album title.

On the shelf it says "available in 19 days". So these are empty placeholders, and the reason why there are a shit ton of Downward Spirals is because the record store wants to cross-market both NIN's most famous album and the new one, in the hopes of enhancing the sales of the new one and to sell more copies of Downward Spiral.

I pass by the shelf and get excited about seeing that the new NIN album is coming out. And also the price is marked on each copy of the new album (supposedly placeholders). I leave the store but think, "why are the prices marked on the placeholders?". I go back in the store and at this point I believe that I picked up a placeholder and discovered that the record store made a dumb mistake and actually set out the actual copies of the new album. I think that I may have picked up a copy and purchased it.

Anyways, I'm hoping that the increased frequency of NIN dreams featuring the new album means that it will be announced soon. Plus, in each of these 2 "new album era" dreams, I've gotten the sense that this new album is going to be fucking awesome.

botley
04-23-2016, 08:02 PM
Colorado!!

BenAkenobi
04-24-2016, 01:14 AM
reading cashpiles dream and scratching my chin
Do they really put on shelves the dummy copies of upcoming music in Canada?
I've seen that with videogames (preorder kits that get you some kind of bonus on release day) but what's with music?

cashpiles (closed)
04-24-2016, 07:19 AM
reading @cashpiles (http://www.echoingthesound.org/community/member.php?u=750) dream and scratching my chin
Do they really put on shelves the dummy copies of upcoming music in Canada?
I've seen that with videogames (preorder kits that get you some kind of bonus on release day) but what's with music?

as far as I know, they don't put dummy copies of music on shelves in Canada..but I can't remember, because it's been years since I used to visit music stores.

Bookmark
05-23-2016, 05:04 AM
I had a really weird dream about new nine inch nails music. There was a new single without announcement. It wasn't really bad but nothing that suited the idea of the moniker in any case, it was something like strobe light, very very "commercial", poppy and in major key. Upon this subject Trent told that he is really happy now and wants to make real money so he wants to attract new (young) target groups. It was disappointing and I wasnt seeking for the album anymore.

cashpiles (closed)
05-31-2016, 11:21 AM
What a great dream last night. I listened to the new NIN album and it was really good. the production and sounds used were closer to the downward spiral era. lots of guitars, electric and acoustic. some hip hop-inspired drum beats. just solid and interesting songs. there was one song in particular.. a slower sad song that I termed "Hurt part 2" in my dream... but it was totally different from Hurt..it was just similar in that it was sad and that it was so good it could be compared to Hurt.

Copy_of_an_Echo
07-17-2016, 07:50 PM
I've only been a fan of Nine Inch Nails since 2002. It still feels good knowing that I somehow caught on before With Teeth existed. However, I still sometimes like to imagine what it would've been like to have been a fan before The Fragile came out. It makes me wish that I checked out The Fragile when it came out, as I heard about Nine Inch Nails as early as 1999, but was really into the likes of Korn, Limp Bizkit and Kid Rock at the time, just to give you an idea of what I was into at the time. I just had absolutely no idea who NIN was at the time. I also heard of NIN through Limp Bizkit from their song Hot Dog, but didn't really pay attention to finding out who NIN really was after getting into Marilyn Manson in 2002.

Antichrist Superstar, Mechanical Animals and Holy Wood became instant favorites. A friend of mine at the time noticed, and told me that there was no way that I could go wrong with NIN. He first had me listen to Closer, and the rest of The Downward Spiral and Broken soon followed. I was totally blown away upon hearing the first few seconds of Mr Self Destruct. It obviously gave me my fill, especially after having become so enamored Antichrist Superstar and Holy Wood. Hearing Wish for the very first time was very addictive, and I kept listening to it over and over with Pinion, as I really enjoyed how it built up to Wish. And yes, that really does mean that Broken and The Downward Spiral still have my favorite intros. The same was the case for listening to Pretty Hate Machine and The Fragile after listening to Mechanical Animals. I also loved the way Head Like A Hole started too, and was also very much addicted to Pretty Hate Machine too. You can also certainly say that the rest was history at that point.

Interestingly enough, it's The Fragile that really not only held my attention the most as a new fan, but was also the album that completely sold me on NIN, but with The Downward Spiral undeniably being very close to it. To this day The Fragile is still arguably my most favorite NIN album. I say that because I still keep incessantly switching between both albums the most whenever I get my NIN fix. Granted, Pretty Hate Machine, Broken and With Teeth inevitably follow too.

Oh, not at all. Trent Reznor is 20 years older than I am. I even actually sometimes still enjoy knowing that I was exactly 20 years old and that he was 40 years old when I attended my first Nine Inch Nails concert.

Oh, and as far as recent NIN dreams go, I had a dream of a subway, but it was kind of like something you'd see from the Wish video, just as a subway. The Fixed version of Wish was playing in it too as I was riding an open train in high speed. I might have also been partially lucid at the time as I was consciously aware that I was asleep in a dream. It eventually froze, along with myself, and went pitch-black, and then I instantly woke up afterwards.

Ahh I see yeah I got into NIN around 2008, when I was about 14/15. That's kind of interesting how he's exactly 20 years older. yeah it's almost good and bad the way I see it. We missed out a lot but we have the ability to look into the past at his entire career almost as if we're from the future, and enjoy his current work while still being young. The first track that hooked me was Echoplex, then Capitol G I remember hearing on the radio still, and it was a downward spiral from there on!

I've heard of most of the other bands you mentioned and heard some of their songs so I have an idea of what you like. I can see how TDWS caught your attention. And yeah The Fragile is a very admiral album to me because I feel like it has everything that NIN has offered; the really emotionally heavy sad songs, the powerful aggressive songs, the groovy dance-able tracks, and lots of ambience and progressive parts. Interesting you specify that the intros were really good in TDWS and Broken. Pretty Hate Machine I didn't understand until I got a grip of what music sounded like back in that time. I later revisited it many years and was blown away by the retro sound. To me it was like hearing the birth child of Michael Jackson and Nirvana combined with some Disney's 90's Fern Gully nostalgia sounds.

And that's a kool dream man.

Copy_of_an_Echo
07-17-2016, 07:54 PM
I had a really weird dream about new nine inch nails music. There was a new single without announcement. It wasn't really bad but nothing that suited the idea of the moniker in any case, it was something like strobe light, very very "commercial", poppy and in major key. Upon this subject Trent told that he is really happy now and wants to make real money so he wants to attract new (young) target groups. It was disappointing and I wasnt seeking for the album anymore.

Haha interesting. yeah I don't blame you for that dream...

Copy_of_an_Echo
08-28-2016, 04:13 AM
So I was dreaming I was sitting in a dark room just chilling beside a window with an ocean view, and I listened to the radio interview with Trent. In an honest and calm manner he was explaining his anger towards the banana and tropical fruit industry... lol wtf? He was claiming how the workers who processed and distributed bananas were slaves and that the whole industry was very corrupt. hahaha I didn't hear exactly that he said they were slaves but somehow he was sitting beside me so I leaned beside him and asked "so about the corruption... Are some of the workers slaves?" now looking like my dad, he replied to me in a whisper, "yeah that's what's been going on" or something like that.

mfte
10-02-2016, 03:38 PM
Dreamt I was somewhere with friends and someone was flicking through radio. I told them to switch it back to the previous station cause I think they were playing a new NIN song. We were arguing if it was or wasnt, turned out it was... mid tempo with an odd time signature, hesitation marks electronics bu heavier, singing was melodic with some screams like PHM. Probably the only new material im going to hear before the end of 2016 lol.

Microwave Jellyfish
10-05-2016, 05:12 PM
Went on a holiday trip with a strange group, a mix of current colleagues and classmates I've had about a million years ago. The man was there too, of course, first as the pilot of our plane, then as an employee of the hotel we were staying at. He was also that author Steve Alten, somehow, but that's just a trivial side note. We had a small party and he played me (as in an audio file, on a computer) a new remix of Discipline - with a badass re-tooled bass line, think Sanctified '13 - following my complaint that we're out of booze already.

I didn't even connect the two things (drinking and Discipline) until I thought about the scene awake, but wow. Neon-sign postcard from my subconscious, if I ever saw one. Been reading/listening Dan Millman's "Peaceful Warrior" stuff this week and that self-improvement via self-control theme was definitely a huge and somewhat expected influence on my thinking and dreams, but the TR package in this case was a neat touch. I'll probably never have a spiritual (or not) wise guide to follow in real life, but this was great. A memory to cherish till the very end.

Copy_of_an_Echo
11-28-2016, 04:21 AM
So I often have Trent Reznor dreams these days. I had one last night where Trent was getting interviewed on MTV by a fan; kind of like a meet and greet thing where fans could pass around the mic and talk. Some young woman had the mic and asked some questions about a particular song. Trent gave his honest response and explained ideas, and then the girl replied with due respect and an enthused but serious expression "You've become an adaptable, reliable, feminist superstar." Then she continued to give more praise. what? lol!

Copy_of_an_Echo
11-28-2016, 04:24 AM
Went on a holiday trip with a strange group, a mix of current colleagues and classmates I've had about a million years ago. The man was there too, of course, first as the pilot of our plane, then as an employee of the hotel we were staying at. He was also that author Steve Alten, somehow, but that's just a trivial side note. We had a small party and he played me (as in an audio file, on a computer) a new remix of Discipline - with a badass re-tooled bass line, think Sanctified '13 - following my complaint that we're out of booze already.

I didn't even connect the two things (drinking and Discipline) until I thought about the scene awake, but wow. Neon-sign postcard from my subconscious, if I ever saw one. Been reading/listening Dan Millman's "Peaceful Warrior" stuff this week and that self-improvement via self-control theme was definitely a huge and somewhat expected influence on my thinking and dreams, but the TR package in this case was a neat touch. I'll probably never have a spiritual (or not) wise guide to follow in real life, but this was great. A memory to cherish till the very end.

haha the man was there too of course, first as the pilot of the plane, and then a hotel employee... lol

Kulerage
11-28-2016, 09:49 AM
I just recently had one. My memory on it has hazy, but it took place in a room similar to the one Trent performed in with Peter Murphy. The occasion was like some sort of post-concert meet up, and Trent was talking about some sort of upcoming material. There were like 7 other people there, but none rang a bell. I don't remember EXACTLY anything Trent said but maybe it's a sign something is coming.

Kulerage
12-20-2016, 11:18 AM
Had another last night. I was watching a Nine Inch Nails show, that seemed to be from 1994 considering the line up, but instead of seeing it from the audience I was on stage to Chris Vrenna's left. The dream didn't last long and they only played 3 songs, but the songs had considerable variation to them. First up was "Happiness In Slavery", which omitted the percussion breakdown but Trent screaming "slavery" was not high up, but rather the same pitch as Trent's "I can try to get away" from The Becoming during 2009. After that was "Terrible Lie", and the chorus had a rather jazzy bass line that I never heard before. Afterwards was "Closer" but it was cut off after the second chorus since I woke up.

onthewall2983
12-20-2016, 12:24 PM
Mentioned this elsewhere but I had a funny dream that the next album was going to be a rock opera based on the movie Drive

slave2thewage
12-28-2016, 06:22 AM
Had a remarkably detailed one last night with the live return of NIN, yet I woke up before I actually saw NIN. Basically, there was a warmup tour in the UK that I flew over to, I could only do two dates out of three, it started at that venue in Birmingham they played last time, the last show was in London and there was some drama in the dream that I couldn't remember what airline I was flying home with. Oh, and there was queue drama in the dream.

It was horribly realistic.

Shadaloo
12-28-2016, 06:15 PM
Recovering from stomach flu as I have been, I had a bizarre fever-dream this morning that the Physical Component was revealed to be:

The Broken VHS Cassette

...and that I instantly logged onto ETS to witness the shitstorm.

I know it makes no sense

Dryalex12
01-05-2017, 04:51 PM
a couple nights ago..i had a very very very bazaar dream.

I dreamt that I was actually Robin Fink...and it was the Fragility tour.

But i wasn't playing a guitar....i was playing a tv remote.......and the best part was that it was actually playing like a guitar......i was very confused...and Trent didn't seem to care.

I asked Trent if there was anything I should rehearse for a surprise song, and there was...Happiness In Slavery.....so yes...i played Happiness in Slavery...with a fucking tv remote that actually was a guitar

Very very confusing...that was one of the most normal dreams I ever had...

TheBang
01-05-2017, 04:54 PM
a couple nights ago..i had a very very very bazaar dream.
http://www.thebizarrebazaar.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/NON-PROFIT-crowd.jpg

Dryalex12
01-05-2017, 06:52 PM
http://www.thebizarrebazaar.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/NON-PROFIT-crowd.jpg

hey it looked fine to me, i didnt know how it was actually spelled

TheBang
01-05-2017, 07:26 PM
hey it looked fine to me, i didnt know how it was actually spelled
Try the post directly above yours. ;)

elevenism
01-05-2017, 07:47 PM
you beat me to the punch on that one @TheBang (http://www.echoingthesound.org/community/member.php?u=176)

although i'm no one to bust anyone's balls for spelling errors.

but when it involves a homophone, it's pretty damn funny.

Dryalex12
01-05-2017, 08:20 PM
its not a big deal, i just didnt see it.

Substance242
07-23-2017, 02:15 AM
My first dream with Trent, yay, THE BACKGROUND WORLD is working! :-)

I was checking out some software for troubled children (what?), and there was this interview with Trent in it, and suddenly I was inside the interview (like, why not) and it was just Trent and me in my grandparents' house (they're not with us for years and even the house is different now), and suddenly I felt worried as I realized something and I looked at him carefully, he was younger with longer hair, and I was thinking "this is even before With Teeth", and asked slowly "What YEAR is it now?" and he was drunk and just laughing and not caring, and I focused on him and very clearly said "You will create AMAZING things. I promise you. I PROMISE, you will create amazing things. Just have to survive for that." And later also I was drunk and thinking about getting drunk again and more and how to hide it - not nice feeling to relive because I am some 1.5 years sober without cravings, and plan to remain that way.

Well, wow. And who knows, maybe it really happened, somewhere? ;-)

Lew
07-23-2017, 09:52 AM
Dreamt I was singing pink floyd's 'wish you were here' to Trent, at a concert.

acrid avid jam shred
08-07-2017, 08:39 AM
Recently, I had a dream where Trent appeared on stage at a Linkin Park show, and sang the chorus of What I've Done with Chester.

define
08-08-2017, 02:42 PM
I think the last time i had a dream with NIN in it was 10 years ago or so. In this last dream i woke up in my room and saw Trent stealing my songs. I was like 'o hai Trent! What are you doing?' And he just ran away. I think i scared him away, that's the reason why he never showed up in my dreams again.

Pbgut
08-10-2017, 05:42 PM
I don't believe in any psychic kind of stuff, but I did have two dreams about browsing through record store bins in this giant, open-street fair about a week before The Fragile reissue was announced and finding many, many copies in there. I must be c o n n e c t e d on a s p i r i t u a l l e v e l to the album lol. I also have had a dream where Nothing Records still existed and had branched out into film production and I was working as a gopher on some movie in a town I used to live in a few months before that. The entire dream was tinted green-yellow. It was very vivid. I hadn't been thinking much of NIN before that. It was well timed for this very welcome revival.

r_z
09-08-2017, 12:04 PM
Dreamt last night that I downloaded a leak of the next EP. It was all very guitar driven. And it had live drums. And it was amazing.

sick among the pure
09-08-2017, 06:21 PM
I also had a dream last night about the new EP dropping. All I remember is I couldn't get the site to work to go and listen, I just saw a Facebook post about new EP pre-order and tour info.

Bachy
11-23-2017, 09:45 PM
Last night I dreamt that I was at a show, and during the encore, Trent debuted “Driver Down.”

streetman
11-23-2017, 10:52 PM
I had a dream where Trent opened a live show with DIVE AND SLAM!

Kulerage
11-26-2017, 04:51 PM
I had a dream where Trent opened a live show with DIVE AND SLAM!
How did it sound?

iamclassic
11-29-2017, 08:44 AM
I blame this thread for making me have NIN dreams. I was listening to the Dear World, The Lovers equivalent on the third EP. It sounded wonderful.

katara
11-29-2017, 07:21 PM
Had a dream a couple of weeks ago where Trent was fucking a car door.

Quite literally, his penis was in the hole under the car door handle. On the outside of the car.

No, I have no idea either.

xcore
12-22-2017, 11:36 AM
Last nite me dreamed being on an older, very big container tank ship. A few ppl in a cabine that guided me to go over the open tank platform, all old big steel planks, rusty, light yellow and blue and with big bolts. I felt a bit fear first, and overwhelmed, but went on over the steel, rusty planks. Then through a bigsteel doorway into another container room. then there was TR, kinda capitain, and a few nice ppl. There seemed to be a holiday mood and some tasks to solve. All worked out fine.

paul_guyet
12-23-2017, 08:49 AM
A few nights ago, I dreamed there was a screening of a kind of "upcoming NIN stuff" film, almost like a quarterly report presentation for investors (?). Included were a music video from the latest Manson album (can't recall the song) featuring Mariqueen, and also Reznor announcing three new instruments from Folktek all designed by him. Limited edition, very expensive, and all sporting a small, engraved, metallic NIN logo like the one on the front of the Ghosts book.
Also, every once in a while, I'll have a dream where there's a massive nin.com overhaul including new music clips, tour photos, and videos and pre-orders for ridiculous packages. These are often the types of dreams that are so real I can hear the music (usually heavy, sludgy, layered), see the artwork (dark blues, greens, umbers, unfocused), and remember titles, then I wake up, excited for the new NIN...only to have a really shitty day.

sick among the pure
12-26-2017, 04:56 PM
Had another "NIN announced something TIME TO PANIC" dream last night. This time, it was that a tour was announced for the US, but only like 10 stops. Closest one for me was Philly, but tickets for that show weren't on sale yet so I had to have the anxiety of "what if I can't get a ticket?"

iamclassic
01-16-2018, 06:21 PM
Had a dream where 1,000,000 was sang melodically (unless this really exists).

Thomas W Jefford
03-18-2018, 02:00 AM
I was at some weird festival, after taking my bike to have a tyre changed, I was in with a group of people at a pen right at the front of the stage.
Music starts with 999,999 into 1,000,000, Trent was holding a mug, sung the first few lines badly and stopped the music.
He fiddles around behind an amp, pulling out a percolator jar half filled with coffee, it had the NIN logo on the glass, he handed it to me.
I took a sip and the coffee was full of rinds, I made a joke about it being chewing coffee, Trent joked about having another one for a spittoon.

Kulerage
06-04-2019, 12:52 PM
A non-instrumental version of Not What It Seems Like had surfaced; there was even an article on the song somewhere. According to said article, the lyrics were much darker than what the song's music would imply. There was also a YouTube upload of the song, and I managed to play it. The vocals were sung in a pretty low-key manner, but I don't remember any specific details now.

mauro995
07-14-2019, 04:10 AM
Tonight I dreamed that after doing the Bird Box soundtrack and lending his music for Black Mirror, Trent teamed again with Netflix launching a new live album that used the Bandersnatch technology to make the songs different every time you watched it, reflecting the varied setlists of the Cold and Black and Infinite tour. It was quite awesome, and then I woke up.

Halo Infinity
02-14-2020, 10:09 PM
I'm sure if in the right mood and overall mindset, this might range from being either hilarious, awesome or even slightly chilling.

Anyway, since it was one of those dreams that were incredibly blurry and hard to remember, it'll at least be easy to remember the few things I can still remember as it includes me waking up from it.

For whatever reason, I saw what looked like white noise (Something similar to the white noise shown in Closure and Burning Bright (Field On Fire), combined with an overcast sky, as if a portal to another dimension opened up, as if it was The Presence from Year Zero. I was also hearing Somewhat Damaged on a loop, but slowed down and it basically sounded like Closer (Further Away), Erased Over, Out, and The Perfect Drug (The Orb).

I woke up from the chorus sounding like that, just right after "Too fucked up to care anymore!"

Interestingly enough, I think what triggered it was from me remembering a very slow cover of Somewhat Damaged I saw on YouTube, which was clearly done in jest. I can't find it right now, but it was a group of NIN fans singing Somewhat Damaged very slowly in unison as if they were a choir chanting in a cult-like fashion as if to summon something.

hellospaceboy
03-27-2020, 10:32 AM
I had a dream last night that I was watching an instagram story with Trent, and he had to cut his own hair because of the quarantine and it turned out like a Beatles-style moptop.

That's it.

Sorry.

Patrick_Nicholas
04-08-2020, 10:37 PM
I haven't had many noteworthy NIN dreams since my first year or two on the nin.com forums, but last night I had one:

I was seeing a NIN show at some theater. I had a front-row seat near the far left of the stage. The show started out somewhat normally, with The Frail and The Wretched, but it turned into a show of weird instrumental stuff. It was somewhat jazz/folk/indie/ambient/classical, but bore little resemblance to NIN or even the TR&AR film scores. It bored the crap out of me to the point that I ran out of the venue because I had to pee really bad. Over the course of 40 minutes, I was able to run out of the city to find a not-crowded place to pee, then run back into the city and theater to get back to the show that was still going on. The music was quiet enough for me to ask a friend if I missed anything, and he suggested that it was more of the same stuff they were playing before I ran out (and were still playing after I ran back in). Eventually, they played Head Like A Hole (the last song before the encore, as usual), which was one of the only songs I was able to recognize at the show. My dreams can be random as fuck.

Since I'm here, I'll state that the above was not the only time I dreamed that NIN played a bad show. About a year or two ago, I dreamed that NIN was the opening act for Ariana Grande, of all people. The NIN set had bad sound quality (like a low-quality cellphone recording), and Trent appeared to have suddenly forgotten how to play guitar. What the actual fuck?

EDIT: After reading these other posts, it seems most people here have such normal dreams compared to mine (at least when it comes to NIN dreams). I had a few a long time ago (most not strictly NIN dreams, but still had NIN in there somewhere) that were pretty "out there", though my memory of them is a bit hazy.

Sarah_Munn
05-28-2020, 06:46 AM
TR was in a series of nightmares last night. (Which ended with me getting shot at a railway station) I was working in a hospital, horror movie standard hospital. On the TV in one of the rooms was an X Factor style show, TR was a judge and cheesy as hell. Singing dialogue instead of speaking. Had really big 80's hair too. :D

Shadaloo
01-16-2021, 06:07 PM
I am going to relate, specifically, what little I recall of the dream I had last night. I remember one specific image and exchange...because it was nonsensical and hilarious.

Richard Patrick was talking to Trent, and they both looked like themselves circa 1991. Richard was holding a guitar. This is important.

I do not understand why - I do not understand any of this - but Richard was giving Trent pointers about being on tour and brushing off critics. And this is how he did it.

RP: "The thing you've gotta remember is to not take any shit. If anyone gives you shit, well, you just do this."

It is at this point that Richard Patrick reached into his pants, pulled out a comically large penis, and permitted it to fall over the strings of the guitar, emitting a loud distorted open chord.

"Got it?"

Close-up on Trent's face, looking confused, disturbed, and somewhat afraid.

mfte
06-07-2021, 08:12 AM
I dreamt that I was backstage at a NIN show and listened to a CD of demos from Broken. There was a song called Broken and it sounded like an early version of March of the Pigs. It had the same beat but slowed way down to the tempo of Happiness in Slavery.

hellospaceboy
06-13-2021, 06:10 PM
Last night I had a dream that I was at the Cleveland show, and it was in an amphitheater and there were only like 25 people to see them, and Trent and the band came out in elaborate robot costumes like imagine Daft Punk crossed with Judge Dredd, and there were robot dancers too. Since there were more people on stage than in the audience Trent left halfway through the first song because it was so embarrassing.

hellospaceboy
06-13-2021, 06:11 PM
Last night I had a dream that I was at the Cleveland show, and it was in an amphitheater and there were only like 25 people to see them, and Trent and the band came out in elaborate robot costumes like imagine Daft Punk crossed with Judge Dredd, and there were robot dancers too. Since there were more people on stage than in the audience Trent left halfway through the first song because it was so embarrassing.

And before you ask yes, Trent was robot dancing too.

bobbie solo
06-18-2021, 02:50 AM

how do we make this happen?

Patrick_Nicholas
07-13-2021, 09:27 AM
I've had another dream about being at a NIN show. The first song the band played was "Wish" (with "Pinion" as the intro). After that one song, Trent suddenly disappeared into thin air while on stage, so I took matters into my own hands and ran to the stage to sing the next song, "Love Is Not Enough". After having forgotten a couple of lyrics (even though TR himself has done so on some songs) I promptly ran back to my seat after the song. Trent did not return to the stage.

Max
07-14-2021, 11:03 AM
I cannot imagine how weird it would be to be Trent Reznor, an actual human being, and find this thread where people who do not know him are having dreams about him. That must feel very odd.

Prettybrokenspiral
07-14-2021, 12:38 PM
Back in the 1990s, I loved falling asleep to the Quake soundtrack, as well as Selected Ambient Works Vol. II..

Now I listen to the score work and the Ghosts stuff (preferably V and VI because they're more gentle) and I have the most tripped out dreams, where I can actually hear the scores and the music in my dreams as they're playing out, basically being soundtracked. I'm especially keen on Vietnam War, Ghosts VI, Waves, Gone Girl and the almighty Bird Box Unabridged..

A lot of people say the scores all start to sound the same after awhile and they're not necessarily wrong, but frequently I'll be listening to a score track (while awake) and I suddenly remember the part of a dream I was having when that particular piece was playing, even if I have everything they've done on shuffle..

Falling asleep to their score work has become one of my favorite things to do each day because I can't wait to see what I'm going to dream about while my favorite musician is scoring the entire thing. Does that make me nuts on some level? I'm perfectly okay with that..

versusreality
07-15-2021, 04:05 AM
had a dream last night that NIN was playing Radio City Music Hall in NYC...but inside the venue wasn't really Radio City and it was a combination of being indoors/outdoors. For some reason, NIN was playing in the lobby instead of the stage? Trent was walking his dog during the performance, and there was mud on the stage. They opened with "I Do Not Want This" . I was somehow working security or something. I walked up to the balcony, and the band stopped after the first song. Trent came up and we had a quick chat, saying there was some technical issues and they were waiting it out. He disappeared, and the show was cancelled. Weird dream.

ickyvicky
08-02-2021, 12:36 PM
I had a dream that the NIN top management guys made an announcement that they were going to redesign the NIN logo in order to attract new and younger listeners.

spahn
08-02-2021, 12:47 PM
I had a dream that i went into a music store and there were all sorts of Pretty Hate Machine variants for sale. :P

fillow
12-28-2021, 02:50 PM
Had a cool dream the other day.
I was walking through some town on a path through a park and then around some apartment buildings for whatever reason. It's perfect sunny summer day, and I had my music in my earbuds. 'Hollywood Sunset' by Barry Adamson (from Lost Highway) comes in, only it's some different version with more synths and programmed beats instead of live jazzy perc. I'm looking at my walkman screen and apparently I was listening to a live album or bootleg of Nine Inch Nails performing Lost Highway soundtrack in full. Only had time to think "pretty cool they did that thing live" before dream ended. No other music was dreamed that night.

mfte
01-04-2022, 10:41 AM
Another dream where TR let me listen to some mythic song that might or might not exist. It was Just Do It. It surprisingly sounded very PHM era poppy. The intro had all sorts of Oooohing and Aaaaahhing in it.

ghostaustin
02-17-2022, 04:56 PM
I had a fairly extended dream last night that began with me, TR, and some other people hanging in a living room on various midi devices. I was clumsily playing with some synth pads, and he made a fucking sick loop to go with it. It gets cringey from there so I'll spare you all, but it was a pretty cool dream and had me in a good mood to start the day.

I also frequently dream about a secret 4th EP after Bad Witch haha

botley
02-17-2022, 07:03 PM
I also frequently dream about a secret 4th EP after Bad Witch haha
"ISN'T EVERYONE" The dream is real!!
"TRUE" Hell yeah!
"OLD TOWN ROAD" Oh no
"I'M ON A ROLL" Oh fuck it was a nightmare

ghostaustin
02-17-2022, 09:52 PM
"ISN'T EVERYONE" The dream is real!!
"TRUE" Hell yeah!
"OLD TOWN ROAD" Oh no
"I'M ON A ROLL" Oh fuck it was a nightmare
hahaha definitely was something more surreal

hellospaceboy
04-07-2022, 10:35 AM
Lol, this popped up in my memories on FB:
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FPwGsVFXsAYpGYF?format=jpg&name=medium

britdeville
04-10-2022, 01:08 AM
I would actually love to see that! Lmao!

thefragile_jake
10-14-2022, 09:15 AM
Woke up from a dream that there was a new Nine Inch Nails album called “Discard Your Business” and I checked my phone to see if maybe there was something new and I just dreamt the title up.

Alas.