PDA

View Full Version : 2014.06.11 - Prague, Czech Republic @ The Forum

TheBang
12-04-2013, 08:59 PM
http://www.ces.ufl.edu/images/study_abroad/SA_Prague.jpg

stefler
12-05-2013, 03:23 PM
I've got a pair of standing tickets ( 2.180,- CZL = 84€). I'm so excited for that friday night... :)

ZootZap
12-06-2013, 05:29 PM
I've got a pair of standing tickets ( 2.180,- CZL = 84€). I'm so excited for that friday night... :)

...wondering why you paid that much. I paid all inclusive 1772 CZL = 64€

By the way I'm also VERY excited for that show in Prague :)

orobinec
12-09-2013, 04:32 AM
Wondering why you paid that little, the prices start here at 1090 CZK (~ 40 €) per one ticket for standing. Isn't the price you are naming just for one ticket for standing by the stage?

ZootZap
12-09-2013, 03:33 PM
... I'm a blockhead :p yes, my price was for one ticket. I overlooked that stefler meant a pair of standing tickets.

dlb
02-09-2014, 04:42 PM
a friend of mine wants to visit Prague this year and I almost convinced him to join me with NIN. Fingers crossed this will work out! :)

curbes
02-12-2014, 07:13 AM
date and place changed: 06.11. place Forum Karlin (only 3000 capacity)

arsenic
02-12-2014, 08:58 AM
Is this date changement confirmed? I haven't received any email yet

orobinec
02-12-2014, 10:17 AM
The promoter has it confirmed on their website, although the information about tickets are yet to come: http://www.livenation.cz/news

arsenic
02-12-2014, 02:55 PM
Thanks! That's a sad news since on the new date I will be doing my university's exams so I won't be able to attend. So no Budapest and no Prague for me.

arsenic
02-13-2014, 04:08 AM
Dear customer,

we have to inform you, that NINE INCH NAILS O2 arena show (June 20th) had to be rescheduled due to changes in the event planning. Gig will be held at the multipurpose music venue in Karlín, Prague on June 11 this year.

We will inform you regarding tickets refund options soon.

orobinec
02-14-2014, 02:54 AM
The tickets have to be returned: http://www.livenation.cz/event/483695/nine-inch-nails-europe-tour-2014-tickets

If anyone here wants to have it translated, I can do it, but I presume you'll get the same information in an e-mail.

ZootZap
02-14-2014, 10:13 AM
The tickets for the new location -The Forum- are on sale!

http://www.sazkaticket.cz/Ticket/eventDetail.aspx?docid=19118253

SarazenvonWolfenstein
02-15-2014, 04:30 PM
The tickets have to be returned: http://www.livenation.cz/event/483695/nine-inch-nails-europe-tour-2014-tickets

If anyone here wants to have it translated, I can do it, but I presume you'll get the same information in an e-mail.
There only seems to be one type of tickets now , I assume it means standing?That would mean camping all day in front of the venue, fucking great.Also, do you have any idea what happens in case the tickets get lost via unreliable post service when you send them back?I'm fucking pissed they don't just reimburse your credit card.Fuck that.Last show in Prague at the O2 didnt seem like the venue was too big btw.I have high hopes that this new venue might not even be finished by June and they do have to cancel the show.(*miserable cunt rant off*)

orobinec
02-16-2014, 03:27 AM
SarazenvonWolfenstein: Yes, the one type is for standing. As for the sending, I would scan them and send the scans via e-mail with everything else, but I'm not sure it would help.

I understand that it's irritating for people who bought the tickets online; but they tried to make as hard as possible even for locals, for example you can return the ticket only at the place it was physically bought.

I wouldn't be afraid of the place not being finished: there are concerts planned a month before the NIN one. Even if it didn't work out, there are a few places in Prague it could be moved to, without further f*cking with the tickets of course.

Edit for being complete: In the last show the O₂ didn't seem too big, because the stage was placed in about 1/3 or 1/2 of the venue…

Anne.
02-21-2014, 12:09 PM
My tickets arrived today!
I can't understand what's written on the back of the tickets so it will be nice if someone translated it for us who are not Czechs. I really wanna know about the camera policy. Thanks. :)

orobinec
02-21-2014, 06:14 PM
Just upload a picture here or send it to me, I'll translate it! My tickets are bought locally and they have nothing on the back…

SarazenvonWolfenstein
02-24-2014, 05:33 AM
SarazenvonWolfenstein: Yes, the one type is for standing. As for the sending, I would scan them and send the scans via e-mail with everything else, but I'm not sure it would help.

I understand that it's irritating for people who bought the tickets online; but they tried to make as hard as possible even for locals, for example you can return the ticket only at the place it was physically bought.

I wouldn't be afraid of the place not being finished: there are concerts planned a month before the NIN one. Even if it didn't work out, there are a few places in Prague it could be moved to, without further f*cking with the tickets of course.

Edit for being complete: In the last show the O₂ didn't seem too big, because the stage was placed in about 1/3 or 1/2 of the venue…

Thanks for your advice!I'll try the scanning first.Is it normal that czech ticket agencies act like massive twats?I feel sorry for everyone who has to deal with that.I didn't notice that the venue was only filled up to a third, a great show nevertheless back then :) So I guess NIN aren't very popular in the Czech Republic?Well, neither they are here in Germany.

orobinec
02-24-2014, 12:52 PM
I haven't gone to many bigger concerts so I can't tell about the agencies… And regarding the popularity, you're right. A metalcore appearance of similar capacity would be sold out right away by the screaming teenagers.

telee.kom
05-15-2014, 03:12 PM
So..
nejedete někdo autem z okolí Ústeckýho kraje / Litoměřicka? Měl bych dva až tři zájemce o místo

lindrom15
05-22-2014, 03:00 AM
Mŕm vstupenky! Uz jdu!

arsenic
05-26-2014, 09:42 AM
Eventually I'll be going also to this show, I just bought a ticket.
From what I read on the internet, new venue is not very big, and that's the last European show so I'm wondering if this show will be different (as it happened in Berlin).

curbes
05-26-2014, 10:57 AM
new venue is for 3000 and it look still 500 tickets are for sale

Eventually I'll be going also to this show, I just bought a ticket.
From what I read on the internet, new venue is not very big, and that's the last European show so I'm wondering if this show will be different (as it happened in Berlin).

arsenic
05-28-2014, 03:52 PM
new venue is for 3000 and it look still 500 tickets are for sale

it looks that NIN is gonna be the first gig in this brand new venue?
Not sure if it's a good thing, as NIN are gonna demolish that building. What a waste ; )

Mafu
06-02-2014, 11:44 AM
I'll be in town when this is on. The threat of HTDA is too high for me to risk going.

telee.kom
06-09-2014, 06:49 PM
I'll be in town when this is on. The threat of HTDA is too high for me to risk going.

Huh? What are you talking about? They didn't even play HTDA on European shows

Ryan
06-10-2014, 09:05 PM
Last show of the Europe/UK leg. Hope something special happens!

SarazenvonWolfenstein
06-11-2014, 03:13 AM
I really hope there's good air con.Otherwise I imagine NIN will not only destroy that newly built venue, but there will also be mass collapsing from the heat, or is it just me?Not looking forward to waiting in line today.But hope it'll be worth it.

Substance242
06-11-2014, 03:47 AM
Will jump the train (edit: I mean - normal paid ride) here in Slovakia in about two hours, also slightly worried about the temperatures... but actually weather on chmi.cz predicts change to more stormy, coldy one, which could be kinda cool. :-) And here is hoping for something special to happen tonite, like "A Drowning" or something. :-) Have a great time ya all!

arsenic
06-11-2014, 05:52 AM
I like how everyone on ETS is hoping for an unusual setlist. Keep your fingers crossed guys . I actually would love to hear some HTDA. I've been hoping to see MQ on stage for 3 gigs but all I got were those kinda predictable European setlists. Trent looks more and more tired of touring. He didn't even speak a lot, compared to the exhaustive speech that Cold Cave do every night.

This was posted on Spin 2 years ago, regarding HTDA going back to a major label:

Reznor boiled the decision down to a night in Prague during Nine Inch Nails' last tour, in 2009. “We're playing that night in Prague, but I see flyers up for Radiohead, who’s playing the same place we’re playing, six months from then," Reznor recalls.

Well, I've been sightseeing around the city for more than one day now and I haven't seen a single NIN flyer. Not only one. Plenty of QoTSA and MM, though.

SarazenvonWolfenstein
06-11-2014, 06:21 AM
dariocotti Same here!I'd prefer the intimacy of a smaller show though.Just hope the crowd will be in a good mood.Anyone at the venue yet?

arsenic
06-11-2014, 06:43 AM
SarazenvonWolfenstein small shows are the best. Although I think they sold about 2500 tickets and the venue is not big so this is definitely one of the smallest show of this tour leg (if not the smallest). Yesterday evening I went to the venue and there were still a few electricians working to complete the construction. I hope the air conditioning will be working. London Scala last year was about 800-900 people and hotter than hell

curbes
06-11-2014, 06:54 AM
venue entry 6.30 pm
8 pm Cold cave
9 pm NIN

arsenic
06-11-2014, 06:55 AM
venue entry 6.30 pm
8 pm Cold cave
9 pm NIN
curbes thank you!

arsenic
06-11-2014, 07:13 AM
http://instagram.com/p/pGaq9Bp8S_/

At least 4 trucks, wondering if they brought the full production, the venue looked a bit small from this picture took on april 28th : https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BmUCKQ5IMAAXcmL.jpg

lindrom15
06-11-2014, 09:53 AM
Storm is coming. Heading to the venue soon.

Cecil
06-11-2014, 10:10 AM
Anyone grabbing a drink nearby before the gig?

lindrom15
06-11-2014, 10:44 AM
Anyone grabbing a drink nearby before the gig?
Would like to but don't know anything around Krizikova. leaving in 5 minutes