PDA

View Full Version : 2014.06.19 CANCELLED - Budapest, Hungary @ Budapest Arena

TheBang
12-04-2013, 08:57 PM
http://www.yenbaet.com/img/s3/v24/p228140814-3.jpg

Volband
12-05-2013, 02:33 AM
Sziasztok!

Én még sohasem voltam az arénában, úgyhogy a tapasztaltabbaktól szeretném kérdeni, hogy hova lenne érdemes jegyet venni? Állót szeretnék, de nem vagyok benne biztos, hogy megér 15,000 forintot a hátsó álló sor, mikor a "pites" csak 12(vagy 3? már nem tudom). Oké, a 15-ösnél biztosan jobban látom a produkciót (de ugye azt sem tudjuk, hogy milyen lesz, pl. Wave Goodbye alatt nem volt semmi extra), de nem tudom ott mennyire lehet "tombolni". :D

Fist Fuck
12-05-2013, 03:42 PM
I really wanna attend this show, I wish I could confirm it already.

Volband
12-06-2013, 01:50 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQA7GZ4Vq6g
<3

kitz
12-10-2013, 05:34 PM
Sziasztok!

Én még sohasem voltam az arénában, úgyhogy a tapasztaltabbaktól szeretném kérdeni, hogy hova lenne érdemes jegyet venni? Állót szeretnék, de nem vagyok benne biztos, hogy megér 15,000 forintot a hátsó álló sor, mikor a "pites" csak 12(vagy 3? már nem tudom). Oké, a 15-ösnél biztosan jobban látom a produkciót (de ugye azt sem tudjuk, hogy milyen lesz, pl. Wave Goodbye alatt nem volt semmi extra), de nem tudom ott mennyire lehet "tombolni". :D
hátsó álló sor?

Oh and I think you'd better write in English, because it's an international forum.

The Arena itself holds 12,000 people (if I'm not mistaken) I'm short and kind of skinny, so it would be better for me to get seas, but still bought a standing ticket, because I'm an idiot. :D

I don't think the venue will be sold out. If the tour starts you'll see if there's any production worth seeing and you'll buy your ticket next year.

Or if you are impatient... well I can't help you with that :)

Volband
12-11-2013, 04:50 AM
Ja, oké, csak láttam másik upcoming show topikban tolták a spanyolt, és megjött a kedvem az anyanyelvhez. :D

Check "Ülésrend" here: http://www.livenation.hu/event/483714/nine-inch-nails-tickets When I was looking through the pre-sale tickets via nin.com - already over -, it said out of the 4 tickets, 3 are for standing areas. Anyway, I think I'll settle with the "pit-ticket", because I don't want to risk of getting a seat/standing place that is not facing the stage, whether they'll have visuals or not.

Short and skinny defines me pretty well too, and I got totally destroyed back in 2009 during MOTP, but I didn't die, so now I can say it was totally worth it! If the one whom I invited can attend as well, it will be even funnier, since she's smaller and skinnier than me, and she got the had the same problem during a show as me, so it's still hangs in the air whether I should get into the front row, or stay somewhere in the middle. /it's not really about the size though, I've seen small girls being showed around like crazy but somehow they still managed to survive:D/

Have you been at the Syma or SZIGET shows?

kitz
12-11-2013, 08:07 AM
There is only one standing area. The other ones are all seats.

Yes, I was at the previous Hungarian concerts. At Sziget I was at the back because the front is always really dangerous, so I didn't want to risk my first NIN experience.
In SYMA I was in the first row (I had nin.com tickets) I was so excited and Rob filmed my excited face.... yes... I know... MoTP was totally okay, because a really tall Slovenian guy was protecting us, girls in the first row. :)

MAD
12-19-2013, 02:29 AM
Hey guys! I'm gonna fly in from Bucharest probably on 17th.

Any of you have an apartment to rent for five people until 20th or have an alternative? I'd love to meet and party with some NIN fans :)

MAD
02-12-2014, 03:27 AM
Looks like my birthday party is canceled. :/

laci
02-12-2014, 06:28 AM
Fuck, they cancelled.

arsenic
02-12-2014, 08:13 AM
So glad I didn't book the hotel yet but hey I've booked the flight already. Great.

kitz
02-12-2014, 08:53 AM
So glad I didn't book the hotel yet but hey I've booked the flight already. Great.
Budapest is a nice city. Now you have an extra day to have a great time here.

I had a feeling. When it comes to gigs I always get the tickets fast. Okay, I've already paid for them, but haven't picked them up, so I'll get my money back in 30 days.
I'll have the money for new bookshelves in my apartment or buy daily tickets to see Queens of the Stone Age at Sziget Festival. :)

(I'm still terribly disappointed :( )

arsenic
02-12-2014, 08:57 AM
Bookshelves or QOtSA. Hard choice ;)

kitz
02-12-2014, 09:09 AM
or maybe I can pay Josh Homme to hold my books :D

witte
02-12-2014, 11:43 AM
Sad news pfff