12-04-2013, 07:55 PM
http://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net/photo/5190245_700b.jpg

stefler
12-05-2013, 03:13 PM
I've got my ticket.

http://imageshack.us/a/img199/4396/3euz.jpg

martin_b
12-06-2013, 02:36 AM
Guys, how can I get to Zitadelle from Central Train Station? Or is there a parking where I could left my car?

I'm asking because in case of Berlin, I know only how to get to TXL airport. :-P

stefler
12-06-2013, 05:31 AM
Guys, how can I get to Zitadelle from Central Train Station? Or is there a parking where I could left my car?

I'm asking because in case of Berlin, I know only how to get to TXL airport. :-P

I try to help you - for me it's the first time to see a show at this location.
In the environment of sufficient car and coach parking.
Just driving by "Am Juliusturm" in the ''Zitadellenweg'', then turn left into the parking lot.

Take a look here:
https://maps.google.de/maps?q=zitadelle+spandau&ie=UTF-8&ei=8rOhUujZEoPStAblpYFA&ved=0CAoQ_AUoAg

It's 12 km from Central Train Station to the Zitadelle.

maryelle
12-06-2013, 09:39 AM
I plan to be there and have not been to Berlin before so I'm pretty excited just about that alone. Hope to see some of you.

dlb
12-07-2013, 10:01 AM
Got pre-sale tickets and will be there on my own probably so a meetup would be nice! Locals and travelers align for some nice beer before and maybe after the show! :)

meetree
12-11-2013, 04:32 AM
got will call tix.-gonna drive up from stuttgart and stay the whole we.- any of u guys intend of goin to another show too?
i wanna c at least 2 if i have the chance

dlb
12-11-2013, 04:50 AM
Maybe we can stand in line together in Berlin?

I'm flying to Berlin and will visit some friends over the weekend, but they won't come to the show so any kind of company would be great!

I'm still not sure if I want to go to Vienna or Prague. Are both of these an option for you aswell?

arsenic
04-16-2014, 10:21 AM
I'm also going to this show (after the gig in Copenaghen).
I've got a ticket for the Zurich gig too, but I still don't know if I'll be able to attend due to school's exams .

SarazenvonWolfenstein
04-29-2014, 08:43 AM
Only 2 weeks and 2 days to my first show this year :D Hope to see some of you waiting in line all day with me since all my friends are by far not nutty enough for that.Any idea when you can pick up presale tix? dlb I'll gladly join you for having a beer or two or more.Do you know any nice places close to the venue?Also I'd recommend going to Prague.Beautiful , rather cheap city and in the past NIN shows were fucking banging, TR in a good mood, nice setlist choices plus an amazing crowd. meetree I'm also going to see them in Luxembourg, Bologna, Zürich and Prague :)

dlb
04-29-2014, 02:23 PM
We can pick up the tickets 15 minutes prior to the official door time. Since I'm not a native I don't know of any cool locations nearby but since I'm traveling alone it'd be grateful for someone to join me (beers, waiting, getting up front etc.). Unfortunately I won't make it to Prague since the delay, but Vienna might still be an option if I can get a holiday.

Either way, I'd be great if we could gather some fellow germans and anyone else who wants to hang out afterwards or before the show! ;)

SarazenvonWolfenstein
04-30-2014, 08:22 AM
Only 15 fucking minutes?That's going to be a looong wait in line.Anyway, at least I know the perfect place to go to afterwards.At this point I must admit that for some reason I haven't made any positive experiences hanging out all day in front of the venue in Germany yet.
Everyone was just being a total bitch.Let's hope this time it will be better.

dlb
05-01-2014, 02:07 PM
Good news, I just received the information for the event from the NIN pre-sale team.

Presale Pick up is at 16:00pm and we are allowed into the venue at 17:15pm. Show starts at 19:00pm.

John31
05-05-2014, 04:14 PM
I have 1 ticket for sale if anyone is interested...
Cheers

decadent
05-09-2014, 07:14 AM
I might have a spare pre-sale ticket, allowing early entry. Will know for sure if it would be available in the next couple of days. Face value, of course!

EDIT yep, got a spare one!

John31
05-12-2014, 07:56 PM
As I don't have a presale ticket it might be difficult to meet before the show, but anyone has a suggestion for a place to go to after the show?

Joe Koch
05-13-2014, 05:14 AM
Seeing that I'll make it to the show in Berlin, but am used to concerts in Canada and the US, does anyone here know if the merch booth inside accepts credit cards, or if it is cash only. I'm flying out the next morning back to Vancouver, and don't want to get extra cash for the show if I can use my credit card, but I have been to shows before in Europe and Germany where there was cash only. Any insight is much appreciated.

Thanks,
Joe

martin_b
05-13-2014, 10:53 AM
Where can I buy a single ticket for the Berlin show? I'm from Poland so shipping for about 2-3 weeks is not an option here. ;-) I prefer an option with a PDF-ready-to-print-ticket...

dlb
05-13-2014, 11:58 AM
Joe_Koch: strangely for Germany you mostly have to pay cash at concerts but usually there is an ATM outside of the venue. But since this is an open air and at Zitadelle Spandau I won't guarantee that there is one. I'd go with some extra cash if I were you.

decadent
05-13-2014, 02:48 PM
Where can I buy a single ticket for the Berlin show? I'm from Poland so shipping for about 2-3 weeks is not an option here. ;-) I prefer an option with a PDF-ready-to-print-ticket...
martin_b I have a spare ticket, from the presales and I can take you with me. We would need to go in together as this is the policy for the early entry tickets, but once inside you are free to enjoy the concert on your own :)

If you are interested we can sort the details via PM.

martin_b
05-14-2014, 12:29 AM
decadent, thanks man! Unfortunately I will be in Berlin around 18:00 o'clock so I think the presale ticket is also not an option. :-(

blank
05-14-2014, 02:23 AM
martin_b i have a spare ticket, not a presale one. I already send you a PM, in case you are interested.

decadent
05-14-2014, 07:07 AM
martin_b I wont be there so early either, my plane lands at 16h, so if I am lucky I might make it to the venue at 17:15 or so...I will leave you my number via PM, if your plans change you can give me a call.

gowron72
05-14-2014, 12:45 PM
ok, see you all @the presale box office...

greetinx
gowron

houndington
05-14-2014, 02:46 PM
Seeing that I'll make it to the show in Berlin, but am used to concerts in Canada and the US, does anyone here know if the merch booth inside accepts credit cards, or if it is cash only. I'm flying out the next morning back to Vancouver, and don't want to get extra cash for the show if I can use my credit card, but I have been to shows before in Europe and Germany where there was cash only. Any insight is much appreciated.

Thanks,
Joe

Hi Joe

I live here in Berlin and it's fair to say that pretty much nowhere outside of upmarket restaurants and hotels take credit cards. Definitely bring cash :)

martin_b
05-15-2014, 01:07 AM
@decadent (http://www.echoingthesound.org/community/member.php?u=651) , @blank (http://www.echoingthesound.org/community/member.php?u=4563) , thanks guys for your help. I was looking for a ticket for my cousin (who decided last Sunday to go to the show), but it seems that he arranged a ticket from his own source. In other words: waste of yours and my time. :-|

EDIT:

See you in Berlin!

dlb
05-15-2014, 04:33 AM
See you in the pit guys! Let's make for an unforgettable show!

I'm boarding the plane to Berlin in an hour and will come directly to the venue / pre sale stand! Can't fucking wait! :)

stefler
05-15-2014, 05:46 AM
Pre sale stand - me too. Driving in few minutes to Berlin.

Henrie_Schnee
05-15-2014, 06:57 AM
I managed to get a ticket yesterday… auf den letzten Drücker. Looking forward to see you all!

Tip: Somehow it's "cool" in Berlin not to show up on time or be early to a concert if you want a good place to stand. So i you're there early (as I will be) and manage to get to the front, don't show any scruples! Late Berlin hipsters and drug-enthusiasts will otherwise just push you aside once the set starts.

houndington
05-15-2014, 07:04 AM
I managed to get a ticket yesterday… auf den letzten Drücker. Looking forward to see you all!

Tip: Somehow it's "cool" in Berlin not to show up on time or be early to a concert if you want a good place to stand. So i you're there early (as I will be) and manage to get to the front, don't show any scruples! Late Berlin hipsters and drug-enthusiasts will otherwise just push you aside once the set starts.

I'll pack my taser.