PDA

View Full Version : 2013.11.22 - Seattle, WA @ KeyArena

TheBang
11-23-2013, 02:04 AM
Nine Inch Nails, fuck yeah

Vrolok1
11-23-2013, 02:25 AM
It was fucking insane! Sanctified was omfg!

ibanez33
11-23-2013, 02:43 AM
Loved it! Sorry I couldn't meet up at the bar after, I got carried away taking videos and my phone died, figured it was just best to get back to the hotel after. ManBurning, you said you were in a Fixed shirt? If you have really long black hair and a beard then I saw you before and after the show tonight and was directly beside you at the rail last night before you went to find your friends hahahahaha

ManBurning
11-23-2013, 02:44 AM
Woot! Show 4/4! This show was awesome. Almost the exact same setlist as vancouver but satellite was played instead of the big comedown. I hate satellite, but I must admit, the lighting for that son was amazing!!

This show almost makes me want to call in sick for work on Monday and go to the calgary show, almost!!

God this band better return to north american next summer, I need my nin concert fix. I'm addicted!!!!!

ManBurning
11-23-2013, 02:49 AM
Loved it! Sorry I couldn't meet up at the bar after, I got carried away taking videos and my phone died, figured it was just best to get back to the hotel after. ManBurning, you said you were in a Fixed shirt? If you have really long black hair and a beard then I saw you before and after the show tonight and was directly beside you at the rail last night before you went to find your friends hahahahaha

Haha, yep! You got it man, that was me. Glad you enjoyed the show.

Everyone loves this fixed shirt for some reason, I got so many comments from people at the shows I attended about how much they love this shirt. Who would have thought?

ibanez33
11-23-2013, 02:57 AM
Sorry for not sitting down at the start like I said last night, I fucked up and wore loose jeans, didn't want to risk losing my bus fare home haha.

It's a damn shame that punk-ass bitch @johnbron (http://www.echoingthesound.org/community/member.php?u=5) came to hangout outside the show but didn't even get a ticket :P Had a good time with @NotoriousTIMP (http://www.echoingthesound.org/community/member.php?u=17) and Gary though, wish I didn't lose you guys after the show so I could get one of those Seattle Dogs you were talking about.

ManBurning
11-23-2013, 03:06 AM
It's all good we got half the right side of the floor to sit. Made it easy access to run back for beer while securing our rail spot. After a while people got the hint. Wish my friends came to the right side, would have liked to be at robin's side. Girlfriend probably would have appreciated it as well, as she wouldn't have had to fight off this insanely drunk girl who was offering her sexual favors for her rail spot. It was her pushing that made ift hard for her to breathe and passed out from it.

ibanez33
11-23-2013, 03:13 AM
Oh man, that sucks :( I don't want to sound like I'm rubbing it in but it was a pretty good spot we had. Lots of free water from Robin but Robin was pretty much the only one I had a good view of.

FULLMETAL
11-23-2013, 03:48 AM
This show was a total blast! From the early risers helping each other stay warm in the queue to my barricade buddies (the die-hard Deftones fan whose name I've forgotten & Molly who is not a Seahawks fan despite her coiffure), this was a grand way for me to wind down the tour and I thank you all for being so fucking cool (even the security guard in front of me was awesome)!

For my money, "In Two" was a treat as the band just nailed it (no pun intended) and of course ATLITW was just delicious icing on an incredibly tasty sonic dessert. This version of the band is incredible and I'm so spoiled to have seen them rock the fuck out on this leg.

Tumnayar
11-23-2013, 08:54 PM
The show was so good, I hated to see it end! I got to take my wife to her first ever NIN show and she absolutely loved it (+1 for another NIN convert). I am hoping for Trent to announce another NA tour preferably in the warmer months.

Got there early hoping for the early merchandise booth that didn't exist, which sucked, and ended up freezing for a few hours till they finally let us in. There was probably about 30 people that came up to the security guard outside where we were asking him about the early booth, which was supposed to be there "weather permitting" It wasn't raining or snowing, guess they didn't want to be cold.

jaimie
11-23-2013, 10:14 PM
Enjoyed the show but sad I didn't get to see as many PNW people as I was hoping but NIN Pictionary at Keith's was overall a success and I scored GREAT tix from the box office last minute. We were off to the side of the stage so we missed some of the visuals but the view of the band was great. Could have done without the douchebags talking the entire show behind me but otherwise I was pretty happy with how the night went.

That fucking version of The Wretched is the best I have ever seen, INCLUDING Fragility. It blew my ever-loving mind.

VenturaLocal
11-24-2013, 01:27 AM
It's all good we got half the right side of the floor to sit. Made it easy access to run back for beer while securing our rail spot. After a while people got the hint. Wish my friends came to the right side, would have liked to be at robin's side. Girlfriend probably would have appreciated it as well, as she wouldn't have had to fight off this insanely drunk girl who was offering her sexual favors for her rail spot. It was her pushing that made ift hard for her to breathe and passed out from it.

Ha! my girlfriend passed out in Las Vegas.... women, they should come with handles.

VenturaLocal
11-24-2013, 02:02 AM
I thought this show was the most amazing of the 4 shows I went to this tour. It absolutely smoked the shit out of LA, and both Vegas shows. Both Vegas shows were excellent, but they had nothing on Seattle. Too many ponys in LA.

2013.11.22 - Seattle, WA @ KeyArena
2013.11.16 - Las Vegas, NV @ The Joint
2013.11.15 - Las Vegas, NV @ The Joint
2013.11.08 - Los Angeles, CA @ Staples Center

jaimie
11-24-2013, 02:19 AM
I thought this show was the most amazing of the 4 shows I went to this tour. It absolutely smoked the shit out of LA, and both Vegas shows. Both Vegas shows were excellent, but they had nothing on Seattle. Too many ponys in LA.

This actually makes me feel much better about my decision to have Seattle be my only show this tour.

Prowulf
11-24-2013, 08:41 AM
First back to back show for me... NIN in Vancouver the night before... 2 shows 2 nights 2 countries... was awesome :D

ManBurning
11-24-2013, 03:05 PM

Me and you almost attended the same shows. Only different one that I went to was Vancouver, BC instead of Los Angeles. And to rank them, I would put Seattle second best of the bunch, right above Vegas night 1. Only because the setlist was so much different from the other nights. We got I'm Afraid Of Americans and Burn. Those were a treat. The other shows had a pretty similar, if not identical setlist.

johnbron
11-24-2013, 10:37 PM
that punk-ass bitch @johnbron (http://www.echoingthesound.org/community/member.php?u=5)
Hahah, yep! I spent the money on the new Super Mario 3D World and snuggled with my lady instead. I'm a bit sad none of the pre-show plans worked out, but I did have a good time with a few of you for a few minutes at least. And ibanez33, nice to finally meet you! You were a blast.

ManBurning
11-25-2013, 12:45 AM
Hahah, yep! I spent the money on the new Super Mario 3D World.

Woo! I just bought that game last night as well. Literally as soon as I got back in town from Seattle, went straight to the mall to pick it up, lol.

hellabryanstyle
11-26-2013, 06:06 PM
51st NIN show, first time I was as front and centered as possible. Just in case anyone near me was wondering, I did find my backpack after the show, hidden in the bushes right where I left it. :P