PDA

View Full Version : [Please Help] Follow up email for presale tickets?

DrFink
10-24-2013, 05:48 PM
I bought two tickets in June during the nin.com presale for Tension 2013 and I originally had trouble logging on and actually purchasing tickets because the links were bad. I sent an email to MusicToday about the trouble, like it told you to do, and right after I sent the email I was let into the link and was able to purchase two tickets. When I got my confirmation email and receipt it said to keep an eye out for a future email with more information. My show is on November 13th and I still haven't received this follow up email. My original confirmation had this included:
"**YOU WILL RECEIVE FURTHER INFORMATION REGARDING THE SPECIAL NIN.COM VENUE ENTRANCE/WILL CALL LOCATION IN A FUTURE EMAIL. NO WILL CALL TICKETS WILL BE DISTRIBUTED UNTIL EARLY ENTRY BEGINS 15 MINUTES BEFORE THE OFFICIAL DOOR TIME**"

Should I be concerned that I haven't received another email yet? Did anyone else who bought presale tickets not get an email?

The reason I ask is I got a response from MusicToday and they put my city and a couple others back up for the presale because so many people had problems. I'm sure this is me just being paranoid, but I want to make sure the tickets I bought weren't re-sold during the second presale and are still mine. I plan on bringing a printed copy of my receipt and my credit card statement to the venue with me when I pick them up at will call just in case I need to prove I bought them. It's nearly impossible to get in touch with NIN these days because the only point of contact is Twitter and Facebook and good luck getting a response.

sick among the pure
10-24-2013, 07:39 PM
Your show is still far enough away, they send out the e-mails ~5 days before the show. If you got the confirmation e-mail originally, and your card was charged, you're fine. Bringing a print out of both is a good idea, though you should be fine without.

Scarlet Siren
10-24-2013, 08:08 PM
5 days before the show? That's quite generous compared to some shows, LOL. Shows I attended last year sent similar instructions the night before or even on the day of the show.

Chill, DrFink. As long as you've got your purchase confirmation email and your 'government issued photo ID' you'll be fine.

DrFink
10-24-2013, 09:05 PM
Like I said, I am just paranoid because of the presale issues. I'll keep an eye out for the email the week of, though. Thanks for the info.