PDA

View Full Version : Professional Wrestling

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59

the duder
11-01-2016, 06:32 PM
I'm legit frightened for the dude to step into the ring with Lesnar.

thevoid99
11-06-2016, 03:07 PM
https://vimeo.com/190254038

the duder
11-07-2016, 07:44 PM
Scottish crowd was LIT for Noam Dar; great segment with cruiserweight division this week - stories were started and continued. Good stuff.

Piko
11-07-2016, 08:21 PM
Decent raw so far. Looks like we get yet ANOTHER HOUR of wrestling a week. 205 Live. Cool idea since Vince and co. don't seem to know what to do with these guys. And now Smackdown is technically three hours.

It's got to suck to be them though. Not only are they being misused, but now they have to work raw on monday, work 205/SD on tuesday, NXT on thursday, then live events all weekend before repeating the same process. That sucks. How far apart on the map are Raw and SD anyway? Plus, they've got Graves commentating on three shows now. Personally, as much as I love hearing Graves, I kinda liked the pairing of Bryan/Mauro.

henryeatscereal
11-08-2016, 08:41 AM
Decent raw so far. Looks like we get yet ANOTHER HOUR of wrestling a week. 205 Live. Cool idea since Vince and co. don't seem to know what to do with these guys. And now Smackdown is technically three hours.

It's got to suck to be them though. Not only are they being misused, but now they have to work raw on monday, work 205/SD on tuesday, NXT on thursday, then live events all weekend before repeating the same process. That sucks. How far apart on the map are Raw and SD anyway? Plus, they've got Graves commentating on three shows now. Personally, as much as I love hearing Graves, I kinda liked the pairing of Bryan/Mauro.
Bryan and Mauro gave the cruiserweight classic an "indie" feel that helped the tournament a lot... i don't care for the new "Cruisers" show, they are being missused as it is, maybe it can be something special, but it sounds to me like a another hour to kill, the WWE is producing way too much wrestling, i'm already tired...

Piko
11-09-2016, 10:36 AM
Four man announce team on SD. Fuck...

henryeatscereal
11-09-2016, 11:36 AM
I don't get why Shane is there, i guess he'll have some kind of interaction with Lesnar later in the night, but i don't see the point on him taking a spot that could be used by Luke Harper, The Miz, Kane, hell... even Taker could take it!

Piko
11-09-2016, 04:45 PM
Yeah, hopefully it leads to something. Corbin really could've used that spotlight.

the duder
11-10-2016, 06:51 AM
Wild speculation - but what if Taker comes back and anoints Corbin in some way? In all honesty, as much as some would claim Bray to be Taker's successor, I think Corbin should be the most likely candidate. The dude is a force in the ring, SOLID on the mic and he owns his persona much like Taker has.

xfocalinx
11-14-2016, 04:23 PM
This past Sunday I made my debut in cleveland for a new company called PCW. Worked a tag match with someone I've known since first grade, and used to wrestle on a trampoline with. It was an amazing feeling.

It also means I've worked for 12 wrestling companies. So mindblowing

thevoid99
11-15-2016, 11:56 PM
I don't like to include politics into this forum as I'm pretty much sick of it at this point. Yet, here is something that is just downright hilarious.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggAlrydMY-s

henryeatscereal
11-16-2016, 09:39 AM
I heard that on sunday and laughed my ass off, the Solomonster did a great job but this one is no better than the "MacMahon's pastry palace", intro:

http://solomonster.podbean.com/e/sound-off-367-three-questions-stone-cold-must-ask-triple-h/

Swykk
11-16-2016, 12:25 PM
I'm guessing Team Smackdown will lose and Eldertaker will blame Cena for not being around to represent leading to a terrible Wrestlemania match.

Piko
11-16-2016, 01:21 PM
Only thing I got from it is that we might see more of him on sd. Taker/Styles is what I want though.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

henryeatscereal
11-16-2016, 01:35 PM
It's going to be Taker/Cena at Wrestlemania, no doubt.

I can't imagine a Taker / Styles match, i find their styles (no pun) very different and i can't see Taker receiving the Styles Clash.

Bachy
11-16-2016, 01:53 PM
I wish the Brood lasted longer in WWE. My favorite faction after DX.

xfocalinx
11-16-2016, 07:52 PM
After the show I went to in Louisville yesterday I can now confirm that even though I've only been in the same room as him 2 times before this, Jeff Jarrett remembers who I am. Also, he's never seen me wrestle.. I must be doing something right backstage.

henryeatscereal
11-17-2016, 08:34 AM
I wish the Brood lasted longer in WWE. My favorite faction after DX.
Oh man, yes!
I also miss Gangrel a lot, i marked out when he showed up at the "Edge and Christian Show" a few months ago.

thevoid99
11-19-2016, 04:44 PM
I know it's been more than 11 years since we lost Eddie Guerrero as it is obvious he had that "it" factor and more. Plus, how many wrestlers right now can cut a promo like this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sCCNaws42lA

This goes up there with the "Hard Times" promo by Dusty Rhodes.

henryeatscereal
11-19-2016, 05:58 PM
"Byte me", lol, Fucking Eddie was the man!

I miss him a lot, the WWE feels incomplete without him, at least Sasha still mentions him a lot!

Space Suicide
11-19-2016, 06:21 PM
I respected his charisma but I honestly could not stand the guy whatsoever. I never cared about his matches, gimmicks or him on air. The only thing amusing enough with him was his whole Mamacita storyline with Chyna. Which reminds me, both have passed away. :o

Piko
11-19-2016, 09:42 PM
On another note! Takeover happened. Holy shit it was a great show. Just when I consider giving up on wrestling, this happens. Bad idea to have two shows back to back. Survivor Series can't follow this up.

I can't believe Nakamura lost. I think everyone was wrong (myself included). Wonder if this means a call up. Must be if he loses it on his first defense

Mmmm Pork!

henryeatscereal
11-19-2016, 10:11 PM
Dammit, when is Joe coming to the main roster???

Piko
11-19-2016, 11:15 PM
Dammit, when is Joe coming to the main roster???
I was beyond shocked when he won. Everyone thought this was Joe's last hurrah. Apparently, there's a rematch in japan. Maybe he'll turn it back over.

Gotta wonder if someone called an audible and decided to call up Nakamura. No other reason for him to drop it in his first defense. He's either main roster bound or winning it back soon.

Gotta wonder if they did this to work us. Everyone seemed so sure Joe was losing.

Mmmm Pork!

thevoid99
11-20-2016, 12:09 AM
I don't know who else here watches Ring of Honor TV as I can't believe it. Colt Cabana turned heel. I didn't see that coming. He told Dalton Castle he wanted to break up their team and Dalton wanted a hug just to make the split amicable and then Colt hugged and kicked him in the balls while smiling. Then he beats up Dalton's boys and breaks Dalton's nose. That is shocking.

Piko
11-20-2016, 09:30 AM
Haven't watched ROH in forever. Don't know why.

Mmmm Pork!

Frozen Beach
11-20-2016, 10:09 AM
I'm shocked to not find this information in the thread. I always liked Vader

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/big-van-vader-wwe-wreslting-legend-tells-fans-he-has-less-than-2-years-to-live/ (http://www.cbsnews.com/news/big-van-vader-wwe-wreslting-legend-tells-fans-he-has-less-than-2-years-to-live/)

Piko
11-20-2016, 11:54 AM
I'm shocked to not find this information in the thread. I always liked Vader

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/big-van-vader-wwe-wreslting-legend-tells-fans-he-has-less-than-2-years-to-live/ (http://www.cbsnews.com/news/big-van-vader-wwe-wreslting-legend-tells-fans-he-has-less-than-2-years-to-live/)
Yeah, that's a real bummer to hear. If he doesn't get inducted into the HOF I'll be beyond pissed. Let him have his moment while he still can. They have a bad habit of doing it too late.

Mmmm Pork!

henryeatscereal
11-20-2016, 08:01 PM
Vader should go to the WWE HOF, period

thevoid99
11-20-2016, 09:16 PM
Vader should go to the WWE HOF, period

Vader was one the reasons why I loved WCW in the early 90s. He was fucking badass heel. A big motherfucker that could do moonsaults and had these devastating powerbombs. He was scary. Plus, who couldn't respect someone who got his eye nearly punched out of his body and then put it back in? It's a shame how badly used he was at WWE. They could've had a monster villain at that time.

Piko
11-20-2016, 09:20 PM
Vader, to this day, might be the best big man, ever. A lot of good ones came after. But, he set the bar. Not many big guys are/were able to do things he would do (moonsaults, etc.).

Piko
11-20-2016, 09:25 PM
Hate to spoil. But Goldberg just squashed Lesnar in less than a minute...

thevoid99
11-20-2016, 09:26 PM
Hate to spoil. But Goldberg just squashed Lesnar in less than a minute...

I just read that on Twitter.... what the fuck?

Piko
11-20-2016, 09:30 PM
All that build and we get a squash? Lesnar is easily the most protected guy. And they job him out like that... A giant "what the fuck"

tony.parente
11-20-2016, 09:37 PM
Just stopping by to lol after that Goldberg match.

LOL

thevoid99
11-20-2016, 09:42 PM
OK, for all of those just baffled and disappointed by what just happened.... never fear.... here's a new episode of BOTCHAMANIA!!!

https://vimeo.com/192127915

Piko
11-20-2016, 09:44 PM
I literially lost my shit as it happened. I thought brock will kick out and the real match will start. nope. Then, I thought "ok, we have another hour left. something might happen.". Nope. Tell you what. People will talking about this for awhile. If they wanted people talking, they did it.

thevoid99
11-20-2016, 10:56 PM
God forbid they would let these two have another match again. Vince bamboozled the WWE Universe again.

Piko
11-20-2016, 10:59 PM
Gotta wonder if this was the original finish. Maybe Shane was supposed to get involved before getting concussed.

Mmmm Pork!

Space Suicide
11-20-2016, 11:22 PM
I know Brock is a part timer but he's younger, more in shape and less rusty and in practice to lose to Goldberg that quick. Sounds idiotic. My co worker is gonna say it's shit tomorrow too I bet hahah!

Piko
11-21-2016, 12:00 AM
The more I think about it, the more in the middle I am. Cool that they made Goldberg look like a million bucks. Glad to see Vince not make a fool of him.

My issue with it is how much they built Lesnar into this unstoppable beast who hasn't lost clean since probably his mania match with Triple H a few years ago. The guy who should beaten him should've been someone who could've used used that rub. But maybe that guy is nonexistent.

At the end of the day, it won't really hurt Lesnar and makes Goldberg look great.

Oh, and Goldberg will be at the rumble. So, this wasn't a one off afterall.

Mmmm Pork!

thevoid99
11-21-2016, 12:45 AM
What is your obsession with pork all of a sudden. BTW, that BotchaMania ending of the Stormtrooper falling down like the Shockmaster made me laugh my ass off.

Piko
11-21-2016, 12:47 AM
It's a Pig reference, sorta. Need to check the vid out. Been slacking on botchamania.

Mmmm Pork!

Swykk
11-21-2016, 07:13 AM
Survivor Series was offensively average for all the potential it had. The mens' match was the only bright spot in a night filled with colossally idiotic finishes. NXT established brand dominance, no question.

henryeatscereal
11-21-2016, 09:15 AM
That Goldberg match was retarded, i guess Goldburg was hurt and they kept it fast, but i don't understand the result

xfocalinx
11-21-2016, 12:09 PM
Meltzer reported the match we got w/ Lesnar and Goldberg was not a last minute change. This was the plan.

I'm okay with how short it was.. WWE has been trying to feel like the UFC for years now... they booked a knock out in round 1.. I'm okay with that..

I'm NOT okay with Goldberg winning. I support WWE with all its decisions, constantly saying "let this play out" but this is stupid booking. They'd rather make 5 dollars today, than 15 dollars next week. I really hope they can redeem themselves.

xfocalinx
11-21-2016, 12:11 PM
Sorry for the double post..

check out this AWESOME picture from my entrance from our show on Saturday!!

https://scontent.fagc1-2.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/15073331_288372018224613_3621773009970243040_n.jpg ?oh=ce66e63318cec5e0969e99b1b2ef70fe&oe=58BA8267

thevoid99
11-21-2016, 03:17 PM
That is fucking awesome.

Swykk
11-21-2016, 05:12 PM
Correct. The Raw vs Smackdown Men is the only match worth seeing.

Swykk
11-23-2016, 09:11 AM
I'm so fucking sick of James Ellsworth. Meanwhile, in "A guy who deserves to be utilized" news, WHERE IS APOLLO CREWS?

henryeatscereal
11-23-2016, 09:27 AM
I'm so fucking sick of James Ellsworth. Meanwhile, in "A guy who deserves to be utilized" news, WHERE IS APOLLO CREWS?
I dont hate Ellsworth, but i think he is becoming a joke that is not funny anymore.
Gillberg or the Brooklyn Brawler were awesome because you would only see them in small doses, Ellswort is funny but it's getting overexposed.
I just want him to be at the Royal Rumble, have it's moment and that's it, i don't want to see him on WWE Tv for a long time.

Piko
11-23-2016, 09:43 AM
He's supposed to be a joke. It was funny/cool for a little while. Now I'm just whatever about him. Doesn't bother me.

Mmmm Pork!

thevoid99
11-28-2016, 01:44 PM
https://vimeo.com/193076970

henryeatscereal
12-01-2016, 10:36 AM
How dumb was to do ANOTHER title change and two women's championship matches on RAW?
Both Sasha and Charlotte deserve it, but this is getting ridiculous, putting the title on Bayley (or never taking the title of Sasha) made much more sense...

Piko
12-01-2016, 11:03 AM
I don't think they have any idea what they're doing. Don't think the knew until the end of the show either. Which is why they pushed the match back to the end.

At least it's going back and forth between these two who actually deserve it. It's a cluster though.

Mmmm Pork!

Swykk
12-02-2016, 08:25 AM
I am not trying to be a jerk but that "Mmm Pork" thing just isn't working, man. Sorry.

Bullet Club are teasing a new member who is a "monster" that will "devour." If it's Rybread, waive goodbye to their credibility. I'll always love The Young Bucks, though.

thevoid99
12-02-2016, 04:44 PM
I am not trying to be a jerk but that "Mmm Pork" thing just isn't working, man. Sorry.

Bullet Club are teasing a new member who is a "monster" that will "devour." If it's Rybread, waive goodbye to their credibility. I'll always love The Young Bucks, though.

I so hope it's not Crybotch. He so doesn't fit in with the ideas of the Bullet Club.

Piko
12-02-2016, 05:00 PM
I wouldn't be surprised if it is, tbh... I wouldn't have a problem with it either. He won't be a poorly scripted WWE guy anymore. Average worker. He has charisma though. I don't see that translating much in japan though.

thevoid99
12-03-2016, 12:46 AM
Kyle O' Reilly just defeated Adam Cole bay-bay to become the new ROH World Heavyweight Champion via submission. Oh, and Broken Matt Hardy is coming to ROH w/ Brother Nero to DELETE, DELETE, DELETE, DELETE, DELETE, DELETE, the ROH Tag Team reigns of the Bucks of Youth....

Cody Rhodes defeated Jay Lethal and became a full-fledge heel.

the duder
12-03-2016, 06:42 AM
So, Young Bucks' contract with ROH is up soon. How amazing would an American Alpha/Young Bucks feud be?

thevoid99
12-03-2016, 04:01 PM
So, Young Bucks' contract with ROH is up soon. How amazing would an American Alpha/Young Bucks feud be?

It would be.... GLORIOUS!!!!!!

RJK
12-03-2016, 07:37 PM
Well reports today say the Young Bucks resigned with ROH and New Japan for 2 years.

Piko
12-03-2016, 07:59 PM
I don't want them to go to WWE. Only their bank accounts will benefit (which kinda matters, alot). They would be misused like Gallows and Anderson. They're far better off in ROH and NJPW. They won't be made fools of. These guys aren't idiots though. So if they did sign with WWE, ever, they'd come out alright in the end I'm sure.

Piko
12-03-2016, 09:32 PM
Just saw this... I'll post it as a spoiler even though WWE is even posting it.

Nakamura wins his title match in Osaka.

So yeah, rumble?

thevoid99
12-04-2016, 12:17 AM
I don't want them to go to WWE. Only their bank accounts will benefit (which kinda matters, alot). They would be misused like Gallows and Anderson. They're far better off in ROH and NJPW. They won't be made fools of. These guys aren't idiots though. So if they did sign with WWE, ever, they'd come out alright in the end I'm sure.

At least we'll see them feud with the Broken Hardys which will be extraordinary!!!!

Mmmm.... bacon!

Piko
12-04-2016, 12:18 AM
Wait? Who feuding with the hardys? The hardys are still in tna, aren't they?

RJK
12-04-2016, 06:36 AM
Wait? Who feuding with the hardys? The hardys are still in tna, aren't they?
Matt Hardy showed up in a video at ROH Final Battle Friday night and challenged the Bucks of Youth and Dim Boys.

thevoid99
12-04-2016, 02:03 PM
TNA is likely to go under next year as it is clear the Broken Hardys will move and will go to Honor Ring and destroy the Bucks of Youth, Dim Boys, Machine of War, Addicts, the Dragons of Red, Guns of Motor City, the Express of All Night, and many other tag teams. BTW, did anyone hear that Cody Rhodes won some belt from Global Farce Wrestling? Where is the boom? There's supposed to be an earth-shattering kaboom? Where's the boom Jeff?

Mmmm..... bacon!

Piko
12-04-2016, 07:45 PM
TNA is safe for awhile. They got bought out, I think? Anthem? It'll live on for awhile longer prolly.

Swykk
12-05-2016, 07:57 AM
Congrats to Alexa Bliss on a well earned and deserved win.

Eye rolls to Nikki Bella and to Ellsworth's heel turn which was seen coming from miles away. I can't believe they actually signed him. What do they do with him after Ambrose gets revenge?

Piko
12-05-2016, 08:46 AM
Calling it. Ellsworth will eliminate Strowman and get destroyed afterward. Just like Taker/Maven.

Good show from what I saw. Very happy for Bliss. AJ Styles is the best in the world.

henryeatscereal
12-05-2016, 09:04 AM
TLC was surprisingly good, maybe it's because my low expectations for the PPV...

Turning Ellsworth heel was the logical step, AJ needs a "goon" after all.

Piko
12-05-2016, 09:14 AM
I went into it with low interest. I almost skipped it. I probably need to go back and watch Ziggler/Miz again though.

I think I'm starting to phase out wrestling. Other things I rather be doing. Had most of it on low on my laptop... same will probably happen with raw tonight. Congrats to WWE for putting on such compelling television...

spiralout
12-05-2016, 11:25 AM
Whoa, haven't posted in awhile. I have also phased out wrestling for the past 2 months now. Recently moved and started a new job so I can't watch as much as I used to. I'll watch the occasional Smackdown but I don't think I'll ever sit through another three hour Raw again....at least not in the near future. I don't watch NXT anymore and I skim through the PPVs (watched all of survivor series though). I mostly just read what happens online. I found out that I enjoy it more this way.

That being said, I'm really happy for AJ Styles. He's the best in the world at the moment and really deserves the spot he's in. Congrats also to Alexa Bliss, I was bummed that she got called up before holding the NXT women's title.

thevoid99
12-05-2016, 04:12 PM
I'm happy Alexa Bliss is now the Smackdown Women's Champ. She's definitely become the gem of the draft as she is someone that has really come into her own and manage to be the complete package in terms of looks, skills, and in promos. I hope she and Becky have a great feud.

henryeatscereal
12-06-2016, 09:02 AM
I'm happy Alexa Bliss is now the Smackdown Women's Champ. She's definitely become the gem of the draft as she is someone that has really come into her own and manage to be the complete package in terms of looks, skills, and in promos. I hope she and Becky have a great feud.
...not to mention that she is one of the hottest women alive! ...but i digress

thevoid99
12-06-2016, 03:32 PM
...not to mention that she is one of the hottest women alive! ...but i digress

indeed!!!!!!!

Swykk
12-07-2016, 07:12 AM
The new Bullet Club member is supposedly Cody Rhodes. Good choice if so. Makes sense too given his actions at Final Battle.

thevoid99
12-07-2016, 03:03 PM
The new Bullet Club member is supposedly Cody Rhodes. Good choice if so. Makes sense too given his actions at Final Battle.

There's a rumor that Adam Cole's contract with ROH might be up and if he chooses not to re-sign w/ the company. I guess it means Cody will be Cole's replacement for the Bullet Club.

Swykk
12-07-2016, 06:25 PM
Interesting. I'm a huge Cole fan. He's such a good heel!

thevoid99
12-07-2016, 10:52 PM
Interesting. I'm a huge Cole fan. He's such a good heel!

Totally. He's such a dick but we love him for it. Adam Cole bay-bay!!!!

henryeatscereal
12-08-2016, 08:55 AM
I thought it was a joke, but Linda McMahon was chosen by Trump for his cabinet...

She couldn't "buy" her way in with the WWE money, but all the Wrestlemanias they held at trump Plaza finally paid off...

theburningreptile
12-09-2016, 12:19 PM
Sanity are one of my new favorite groups right now. I love crazy gimmicks like these. Also their theme is fucking awesome. Do they have any merch yet?

Swykk
12-09-2016, 12:57 PM
They REALLY need to take the cheesy laugh out of that theme song, though.

theburningreptile
12-10-2016, 08:57 PM
Damn. If they still had it to where you could download your music on a gaming system, because my guys entrance theme would be Scarecrow by Ministry. His finisher would be the Dragon Screw Neckwhip. Also I hope I could use it but his name would be the Leviathan. Sorry Batista.

Prettybrokenspiral
12-11-2016, 02:28 PM
Roman Reigns was voted the #1 wrestler of 2016 in the PWI 500?

AHAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA

http://www.profightdb.com/pwi-500/2016.html

What an absolute joke that list has become. My respect for PWI is now completely dead and gone.

thevoid99
12-11-2016, 02:39 PM
Roman Reigns was voted the #1 wrestler of 2016 in the PWI 500?

AHAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA

http://www.profightdb.com/pwi-500/2016.html

What an absolute joke that list has become. My respect for PWI is now completely dead and gone.

I stopped taking PWI seriously a long time ago. They're a bunch of WWE sheep. After all, didn't they give Rookie of the Year award prizes to Erik Watts and David Otunga?

Piko
12-11-2016, 02:54 PM
What a joke. You get forced into a spot, get mixed bit mostly negative reactions, and get wrestler of the year. Bullshit. That should be AJ.

In January, alone, he wrestled a match of the year candidate against Nakamura, then in the same month debuts in the rumble. Has a classic with Cena and wins. Wins the title in less than a year. And is already a top guy. THAT'S WRESTLER OF THE YEAR!

Not the guy who McMahon is persistent on making a star even after the fans reject him.

thevoid99
12-11-2016, 02:59 PM
What a joke. You get forced into a spot, get mixed bit mostly negative reactions, and get wrestler of the year. Bullshit. That should be AJ.

In January, alone, he wrestled a match of the year candidate against Nakamura, then in the same month debuts in the rumble. Has a classic with Cena and wins. Wins the title in less than a year. And is already a top guy. THAT'S WRESTLER OF THE YEAR!

Not the guy who McMahon is persistent on making a star even after the fans reject him.

Agreed or do something completely insane and win the people over unexpectedly like Broken Matt Hardy. Him and AJ Styles deserve to be wrestler of the year. Not the Samoan Sissy who couldn't get over.

Prettybrokenspiral
12-11-2016, 03:20 PM
They're a bunch of WWE sheep.

Agree 100%, as evidenced by the fact that not one TNA guy is in the their top ten this year. Lashley dominated for six months and held ALL THREE singles titles at one point, and he's barely in the top 25.

Kenny Omega took over the Bullet Club, won the IWGP Intercontinental title and was the first Western wrestler to win the G-1 Climax, and you put Chris fuckin' Jericho higher than him? What the fuck did Jericho do this year, besides lick Owens' balls and go over AJ in some bullshit WM match? Sheamus held the WWE title for three weeks and he's number 17??

And fucking John Cena. What did that guy do this year to earn the number 10 spot? He took time off twice for surgery and movies and lost every high-profile PPV match he wrestled when he was around. And he's one of the top 10?

An absolute fucking joke, lol. It's like the MTV music awards, WWE-style.

thevoid99
12-11-2016, 03:23 PM
NYRexall-you're so fucking right on. PWI is pretty much toilet paper for real wrestling fans. And now for our enjoyment....BOTCHAMANIA!!!

https://vimeo.com/194963808

xfocalinx
12-11-2016, 03:34 PM
NYRexall-you're so fucking right on. PWI is pretty much toilet paper for real wrestling fans. And now for our enjoyment....BOTCHAMANIA!!!

https://vimeo.com/194963808

I make my unofficial debut in this episode!! When the kid attempts the flip off the balcony and crashes and burns, you can see me standing there watching with my black hoodie that says "Straight edge"

Piko
12-11-2016, 05:12 PM
Agree 100%, as evidenced by the fact that not one TNA guy is in the their top ten this year. Lashley dominated for six months and held ALL THREE singles titles at one point, and he's barely in the top 25.

Kenny Omega took over the Bullet Club, won the IWGP Intercontinental title and was the first Western wrestler to win the G-1 Climax, and you put Chris fuckin' Jericho higher than him? What the fuck did Jericho do this year, besides lick Owens' balls and go over AJ in some bullshit WM match? Sheamus held the WWE title for three weeks and he's number 17??

And fucking John Cena. What did that guy do this year to earn the number 10 spot? He took time off twice for surgery and movies and lost every high-profile PPV match he wrestled when he was around. And he's one of the top 10?

An absolute fucking joke, lol. It's like the MTV music awards, WWE-style.

To be fair, Jericho has had the best run he's had in awhile this year. He's easily in the top 5 for me. My top five would probably look like:

1: AJ Styles
2: Samoa Joe
3: Kenny Omega
4: Nakamura
5: Matt Hardy

Jericho would be number 6.

Piko
12-11-2016, 07:58 PM
Hasn't won any titles. But he's getting lists and phrases over. Just massive over. Rejuvenated his career almost as much as Hardy.

thevoid99
12-11-2016, 08:17 PM
Crybotch over Broken Matt Hardy and Kyle O'Reilly? The PWI is shit....

For me,

1. Broken Matt Hardy
2. AJ Styles
3. Nakamura
4. Adam Cole
5. Jay Lethal

Honorable Mentions: Finn Balor, Kyle O'Reilly, Kenny Omega, the Monster Matanza, and Kevin Owens.

I just read the women's list which has Charlotte at #1 and ugh.... Allbotcheverything at #50.....

For the women,

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch
3. Charlotte
4. Asuka
5. Bayley

Honorable Mentions: Alexa Bliss, Taeler Hendryx, Kelly Klein, and Mickie James.

xfocalinx
12-11-2016, 09:17 PM
From what I gather, PWI is based off of wins and losses for that year.

henryeatscereal
12-11-2016, 10:49 PM
AJ Styles is #1, no doubt about that

Piko
12-11-2016, 11:00 PM
AJ Styles is #1, no doubt about that
There's no way anyone can dispute that.

thevoid99
12-11-2016, 11:30 PM
There's no way anyone can dispute that.

Unless you're Meek-mahan.

OK, tag teams of the year:

1. The Young Bucks
2. the Broken Hardys
3. War Machine
4. American Alpha
5. the Revival

Honorable mentions: reDragon, Motor City Machine Guns, the Briscoes, the Addiction, & Slater/Rhyno

Piko
12-11-2016, 11:44 PM
If we're talking best tag team, it's the revival. These guys are just that good.

Best woman is probably Charlotte. She's come a long way since her call up. Her ring work is pretty legit as well. Plus, imo, she's the top legitimate heel on raw.

henryeatscereal
12-12-2016, 09:15 AM
I would include The New Day, because it's long reign and the fact that they are going to surpass Demolition's tag reign.

I like "American Alpha" a lot, but i think they will be the tag team of 2017, this year was their launch.

I hope they don't ruin "The Revival", those guys are awesome.

Piko
12-12-2016, 09:35 AM
The New Day gave gotten stale for me. And judging by the crowds, I'm not the only one. They might not even be top 5 this year.

Swykk
12-12-2016, 09:46 AM
Men:

01 AJ Styles
02 Kevin Owens
03 Jay Lethal
04 Kenny Omega
05 Samoa Joe
06 Adam Cole
07 Nakamura
08 Chris Jericho
09 Matt Hardy
10 Kyle O'Reilly

Women:

01 Sasha Banks
02 Asuka
03 Alexa Bliss
04 Bayley
05 Candice LaRae
06 Becky Lynch
07 Charlotte
08 Sienna
09 Ember Moon
10 Veda Scott

Tag Teams:

01 Young Bucks
02 New Day
03 Broken Hardys
04 American Alpha
05 DIY
06 Addiction
07 reDragon
08 Revival
09 TM61
10 MCMG

Swykk
12-12-2016, 09:47 AM
If we're talking best tag team, it's the revival. These guys are just that good.

Best woman is probably Charlotte. She's come a long way since her call up. Her ring work is pretty legit as well. Plus, imo, she's the top legitimate heel on raw.

What? Charlotte botches constantly. Her promos leave a lot to be desired too.

The Revival are pretty good.

Piko
12-12-2016, 12:08 PM
What? Charlotte botches constantly. Her promos leave a lot to be desired too.

The Revival are pretty good.
She's built as the top heel. She's the most consistent heel on the main roster aside from Miz. She can botch sometimes. But, as a heel, she's at the top.

henryeatscereal
12-12-2016, 12:34 PM
The New Day gave gotten stale for me. And judging by the crowds, I'm not the only one. They might not even be top 5 this year.
Im already bored with The New Day too, but they are still over and i would include them just for the "record part", but im sure they'll break up next year (and it will be for the good)

DIY is another tag team to watch on 2017...

Piko
12-12-2016, 12:57 PM
I have a feeling DIY is transitional... I see them dropping the belts to the authors and getting called up.

Piko
12-12-2016, 04:21 PM
Goldberg isn't winning the rumble. It's going to set up a Lesnar rematch. Wouldn't be surprised to see Cena return and win the rumble. Then beat AJ at mania, get his win back, and get his 16 (probably his last).

Edit: forgot about Taker. Cena won't win the rumble.

henryeatscereal
12-13-2016, 08:20 AM
I hope it's Cena/Taker, that's the money match and i don't want to see Styles jobbing to Cena at WM.
I don't think that Goldburg will win the RR', but anything's possible in WWE and now that the Elimination Chamber is back it's going to make the Rumble almost meaningless...

Piko
12-18-2016, 08:27 PM
Pretty solid show so far tonight. We just got a return/heel turn from Neville.

Swykk
12-18-2016, 08:40 PM
Respect to New Day for classing up the tag titles. Sasha better win. Also, I see a swerve coming and Jeri-KO standing together as winners at the end.

Update: Vince is such an out of touch piece of shit. Sasha wrestles circles around Sloppy Charlotte.

Piko
12-18-2016, 09:19 PM
Alright match. A fucking stupid ending. I've lost count on how many times they've flipped that title now. Clearly, Bayley is probably winning it next. But damn, Sasha keeps getting the shaft. Not even month long reigns...

thevoid99
12-18-2016, 09:23 PM
I did like seeing Sasha with the blood in her face but that was a bad way to end their feud. BTW, I'm for Heel Neville.

Piko
12-18-2016, 09:27 PM
They played hot potato way too much. If anything, they should've let Sasha at least hold on to it for a little while before giving it back. Instead, they have her drop the title in her first defense, THREE TIMES! THREE! That's beyond overkill. Before that match, I thought the show was pretty good. That left a bad taste in my mouth. Something that feud has had a habit of doing since summerslam.

thevoid99
12-18-2016, 09:56 PM
Vince is an out of touch old fart. That championship seems to lose more cred in the way it passes. It now doesn't mean anything. At least Smackdown is doing things right just as long as the do the hot potato for their women's championship.

henryeatscereal
12-18-2016, 11:55 PM
Roadblock was just a long RAW episode

thevoid99
12-19-2016, 12:24 AM
I'm so glad I don't watch WWE. I was watching ROH as I enjoyed seeing the six-man tag main event between Adam Cole & the Young Bucks vs. reDragon and Dalton Castle as well Mark Briscoe vs. Christopher Daniels. It's just wrestling. Pure and simple.

Piko
12-20-2016, 08:42 AM
Only watched a tiny bit of raw. Don't feel bad about it at all.

xfocalinx
12-20-2016, 09:26 PM
Ended up with fifth row seats for roadblock. Can't get mad at that at all. Looks like I'm ending 2016 with 47 professional matches under my belt. Next show is in 3 weeks. Time to rest this sprained ankle I've had since sept. Just wanted to thank everyone of you for the support you've given me

thevoid99
12-21-2016, 02:10 PM
This match is pretty fucking insane.... and I LOVE IT!!!! I'm in love now. All hail the true red queen.... Taeler Hendrix.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uIDBmXk0c8E

the duder
12-24-2016, 11:20 AM
Anyone else here kinda surprised that this thread is one of the most popular in the forum?

thevoid99
12-24-2016, 02:25 PM
Anyone else here kinda surprised that this thread is one of the most popular in the forum?

Nope......

Swykk
12-24-2016, 03:26 PM
I'm not really surprised by it. The "wrestling fan" stereotype has always been weak.

xfocalinx
12-24-2016, 05:20 PM
And I've made it onto trashbag wrestlers on facebook.

That means: front page of /r/squaredcircle
Appearance in botchamania
NOW trashbag wrestlers

Next up, the wwf!

the duder
12-25-2016, 09:08 AM
I'm not really surprised by it. The "wrestling fan" stereotype has always been weak.
I guess that I'm more surprised at the overlap in the NIN fan/wrestling fan venn diagram.

the duder
12-27-2016, 06:24 PM
So, the red brand is slowly turning into the Brong Strongman (http://www.cagesideseats.com/wwe/2016/4/12/11416506/every-name-weve-ever-called-braun-strowman) Show. Yikes.

Hoping for 'Taker to return during or just after SmackDown Live's triple threat to challenge Styles for the WWE championship. Also hoping for Alpha to begin their road to winning the tag titles at WM33 by getting screwed by the Wyatt Family.

henryeatscereal
12-27-2016, 09:22 PM
So, the red brand is slowly turning into the Brong Strongman (http://www.cagesideseats.com/wwe/2016/4/12/11416506/every-name-weve-ever-called-braun-strowman) Show. Yikes.

He plays his role well, but i see him as a flash in the pan; he's no Brock Lesnar and his character is too boring, i'm already bored of his feud with Sami Zayn.

I'm looking forward for Taker's return too, the only thing i don't like it's that it means the end of AJ's reign (but he'll be champion again, i'm sure!)

thevoid99
12-27-2016, 09:56 PM
I know what WWE wants to do for WrestleMania which is Cena vs. Undertaker in a title vs. career match. Honestly, I don't like that idea. 'Taker doesn't need the title at all and it's pointless. Plus, I don't like the idea of Cena having another title run. Personally, I would rather have AJ Styles still be champ and be given someone to really fight against like a Sami Zayn or a Finn Balor (if he's 100%).

Piko
12-27-2016, 10:24 PM
Cena is going to get the 16. I don't think it'll be at mania though. Taker/Cena doesn't need a title anyway. I could be completely wrong, but i'm going with either Zayn or Jericho to win the rumble. Brock and Goldberg are going to cancel themselves out, and we'll get the rematch at mania. I'd be all for Zayn and Owens to have a main event match, but odds are, even if that match happens, it won't close the show. My guess on a mania card atm would be:

Universal Title: Owens vs. Zayn or Jericho.
US Title: Reigns vs. Strowman (if not, Strowman wins the battle royal)
Taker/Cena
Goldberg/Lesnar

I have a good feeling about this one considering the lack of injuries and with the rosters they have.

Fifey
12-28-2016, 11:06 AM
Eldertaker will win the RR. He's never won before, and why would he even be in a RR at this point when he could just show up for WM and collect his usual paycheck?

Undertaker won in 2007, becoming the first person to win entering at number 30.

the duder
12-31-2016, 08:00 AM
Sound about right...Minus the last one. (http://www.cagesideseats.com/2016/12/30/14128674/wwe-predictions-2017)

Swykk
12-31-2016, 11:02 AM
Attended my first AAW show last night. It was really fun but had a rough ending where Homicide used homophobic language in a promo. He's already apologized. I didn't blame AAW. Indies don't script promos typically especially with a veteran like Homicide.
It was nice to see Chris Hero before he goes back to WWE. Davey Richards also made a surprise appearance. It was Heidi Lovelace and Kimber Lee's last indie shows as well.

henryeatscereal
12-31-2016, 12:36 PM
Sound about right...Minus the last one. (http://www.cagesideseats.com/2016/12/30/14128674/wwe-predictions-2017)
First 4 aren't predictions, just the state of things
And i hope he's so wrong on the last one...

thevoid99
12-31-2016, 08:15 PM
Here's a final Botchamania for the year, enjoy:

https://vimeo.com/196660840

the duder
01-02-2017, 02:16 PM
Here's a final Botchamania for the year, enjoy

That Chris Hero story is legend.

Piko
01-02-2017, 02:26 PM
WM34 in New Orleans again. No way I'm going to miss that one.

thevoid99
01-02-2017, 03:15 PM
And now for the 10 Most Botched Matches of the Year and it should be no surprise in what is #1:

https://vimeo.com/197448417

xfocalinx
01-03-2017, 06:32 PM
here's one of my favorite matches:

https://youtu.be/z1RX6I6gnaU

Enjoy!

Swykk
01-04-2017, 05:30 PM
Thank you! My Twitter is exploding with fans jizzing all over WK 11 and I read the results thinking, most of these winner choices are garbage. Way to stifle Omega and have him lose to Okada, the most overrated wrestler with the single most boring move set. I like Cole as three time champ. Cody winning was good. Elgin taking the battle royale was good too. That's about the end of my praise for it.

It's disappointing that you're done watching wrestling, though. I love PWG. I recently discovered AAW and am enjoying that now. I'll always support the awesome guys and girls in WWE (and IWGP as well).

thevoid99
01-05-2017, 12:05 AM
I really wanted Kenny Omega to win. I'm sad now. The Young Bucks lost to Roppongi Vice (who are a damn good team and I'm happy for Trent Baretta) which also makes me sad.

Piko
01-05-2017, 12:16 AM
Haven't seen the match yet (it's a long show). I hear Omega/Okada is an amazing match though. Look forward to seeing it. Kinda a bummer for him to lose. But he's the FIRST guy outside of Japan to win G1. That fact isn't going away and it's still a big deal. Can't win them all. What matters now is what's next?

I'm kinda bored of Okada already. Good in the right but kinda vanilla. You know you're going to get a good match from him. I'm ready for them to give another guy a run. I say, by dominion, he'll drop it.

Piko
01-05-2017, 09:50 AM
Cody had a pretty solid debut as well. Commentary, mainly Corino, did a stellar jon putting him over. Pretty solid match as well. Ironic, that it was between two guys that wwe wasted and chased away within the last year. Juice has really come into his own, imo. Not there yet. But he's a lot closer than he was in nxt.

thevoid99
01-05-2017, 03:06 PM
And here's another video from BOTCHAMANIA as it's all about the botched-endings:

https://vimeo.com/197456647

Piko
01-05-2017, 11:55 PM
Just finished. Great match. Not sure if it's because I spoiled the finish for myself or not, but, it didn't live up to the hype. Great match. Kinda prefer Omega/Goto. They made both guys look like a million bucks. Had to take several finishers to finish Omega. I don't feel too bad about him losing. Both guys deserved it.

Now, I'll probably wait until Saturday to watch their new years show. After that, I need a break, haha.

Swykk
01-06-2017, 07:03 AM
Chris Hero is indeed returning to NXT. Glad I got to see him last week in AAW.

Piko
01-06-2017, 12:17 PM
Weird that he's continuing with the Ohno name.

Piko
01-06-2017, 02:37 PM
Looks like Omega may have lost for a reason. He's either leaving or taking time off. Already hearing wwe rumors...

henryeatscereal
01-07-2017, 11:45 AM
I hope he makes it to the main roster this time...

Can't wait for a Hero/AJ Styles match

the duder
01-07-2017, 12:02 PM
Looks like Omega may have lost for a reason. He's either leaving or taking time off. Already hearing wwe rumors...
How awesome would it be to have Omega show up in WWE, then he and AJ grab another member (heel Ziggler, maybe?) and form a Smackdown! Live stable. On Raw, a returning Balor teams up with Gallows and Anderson could be their red-brand stable. They'd need a new moniker, because Bullet Club - though hugely successful and still under trademark/copyright to NJPW - has lost some of it's luster and seems to be this era's bloated, over-saturated NWO.

Thoughts?

Piko
01-07-2017, 12:44 PM
I'd just call it the club. Some don't like it for some reason. It gets the point across. Anderson and Gallows need something, badly. Who knows when Balor comes back. I don't see him going heel for a very long time though, if ever.

Omega, if he's even entertaining the idea of going wwe, needs to cement his position quickly. He knows what he wants to do with his career and he's pretty smart about it. I wonder if Vince would see him as a star and treat him as one. I think he'd be wasted in wwe, tbh. But, if Omega can get what he wants and not be misused, it could be great. Issue is a stubborn, out of touch 70 year old who probably won't see what everyone else does and won't push him.

But, it's a safe bet that his stock has risen dramatically within the last week.

In the end, if he goes and they waste him, I'm sure he'll be paid handsomely for it.

the duder
01-07-2017, 01:13 PM
You're totally right, Omega's stock is high and he's in the driver's seat. How dope would an Omega-fronted "Club" with Gallows & Anderson be? They could then welcome a cautious Balor back. The Club goes on a mega-run as tweener/heels, and Balor's caution drops. Then, once Balor reclaims the Universal strap, you could turn the Club/Omega heel by having them turn on Balor (a'la Bullet Club turning on Styles in NJPW).

As for Vince being out of touch, he does seem to have some sense to give AJ Styles a chance as the face of SD!L. Things on the blue brand are shaping up nicely. Maybe then Omega comes to SD!L and that's an easy way to turn Styles face down the road. Many interesting options.

Piko
01-07-2017, 01:31 PM
Kinda hard not to push AJ. Guy came in massive over, sells a shit ton of merch. He's a draw. It would've been incredibly stupid not to capitalize (even though Vince has a tendency to do that).

I could definitely go for a Balor/Omega program. Omega leading the club would be cool as well. Possibly even an Omega/AJ match down the road.

Omega has the leverage. If WWE really wants him, it's going to cost them. He's already flat out said he won't do nxt.

Piko
01-07-2017, 02:32 PM
It's all really speculation. He could just be taking a break. Or at the very least see what his options are. Only he really knows what's really going on.

xfocalinx
01-07-2017, 02:56 PM
Unpopular opinion: Okada vs Omega was not as good as everyone made it out to be. Don't get me wrong, it was good.. But I'd say 3.75 stars. The shine lasted way too long for my liking. But I guess that's just simply because i'm used to American wrestling.

other news: First match of 2017 is tonight. should be fun.
other other news: 85% of my matches are now available to watch on my youtube channel "Yautja" enjoy..or don't.

gorast
01-07-2017, 03:11 PM
I think Omega really is just taking a break for now, not putting up a smokescreen about his intentions or whatever. NJPW seems like it can put guys like Omega on ice for a little bit and then pick up where they left off with no problem, so I wouldn't be surprised if he's just taking a couple months to relax, maybe do some U.S. indies, while he figures out his next move.

I don't think it'll be WWE unless it's a real, genuine fuckton of money like Styles got. And Styles got that after 14 years building himself up as a big name outside of WWE, in TNA, in ROH, on the smaller indie circuit, and then, of course, in NJPW as the top dog. I don't think Omega's at that level yet - he still hasn't grabbed the heavyweight belt, and it seems like NJPW is content to have Okada at the top for a long time. And, of course, we've all seen how WWE is handling Nakamura and Joe (stuck in NXT, bizarrely), and how badly they botched Anderson and Gallows. Omega has seen those things too, and I think he's still in the prime of his career, where he cares far more about his reputation than the money. Even Styles came close to being horribly misused in the first couple months until WWE saw the light and pushed him all the way up to the main event.

thevoid99
01-07-2017, 08:00 PM
I don't think Omega nor the Young Bucks will go to WWE. Why go to a company that is likely to bury you because you're not one of their guys and know that you already make enough money to the point where you don't need them?

the duder
01-07-2017, 08:31 PM
Why go to a company that is likely to bury you because you're not one of their guys

Yeah they sure buried these chumps:

http://images.en.yibada.com/data/thumbs/full/127512/685/0/0/0/kevin-owens-could-face-finn-balor-and-sami-zayn-in-a-triple-threat-match-for-the-wwe-universal-championship-at-wrestlemania-33.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/ESxJNRI.jpg?1

Piko
01-07-2017, 10:56 PM
They've been better when it comes to bringing in indie guys. That's where the current over ones came from (rollins, aj, zayn, Owens, etc.).

the duder
01-09-2017, 04:36 PM
Somewhat interested in tonight's Raw, but feel like it's oversold (HBK & Taker) and will under-deliver.

Predictions on HBK's role:
Moonshot - HBK comes back to announce he's entering the Rumble. Some sort of beef between HBK & HHH comes up resulting in HBK becoming Rollin's mentor/manager for a huge match against HHH with a retirement stipulation for Haich.
Realistic - HBK plugs garbage WWE-flick that he's in, sweet chin musics someone and rolls.

Predictions on Taker's role:
Moonshot - If they hoped to have any storyline continuity AT ALL he begins to pick up where he left off with the Survivor Series warning of "diggin' holes and takin' souls!". He runs roughshod through the Raw roster to get payback for SDL's Survivor Series losses. A feud with Brong Strongman ensues...
Realistic - There's tension with Jeri-KO in the main event and Roman Reigns is there because, reasons. GONG. Lights go out. Deadman comes out, chokeslams Jeri-KO, then leaves. Cause he's Taker. Roman stands tall.

Piko
01-09-2017, 05:26 PM
Taker will be the rumble. That will probably be one of the few takeaway moments. Everything else is forgettable.

thevoid99
01-09-2017, 10:32 PM
I read that HBK hung out w/ Enzo & Cass and gave Rusev sweet-chin music.... what a waste of a HBK appearance. RAW is Snore........

Piko
01-09-2017, 10:36 PM
He was only really there to plug his movie. It was whatever.

thevoid99
01-09-2017, 11:58 PM
He was only really there to plug his movie. It was whatever.

A movie we're not bloody likely to see.

Piko
01-10-2017, 12:46 AM
A movie we're not bloody likely to see.
Nope. No one will even remember it six months from now.

thevoid99
01-10-2017, 12:48 AM
Isn't that the case w/ most WWE films?

the duder
01-10-2017, 08:22 AM
Predictions on HBK's role:
Moonshot - HBK comes back to announce he's entering the Rumble. Some sort of beef between HBK & HHH comes up resulting in HBK becoming Rollin's mentor/manager for a huge match against HHH with a retirement stipulation for Haich.
Realistic - HBK plugs garbage WWE-flick that he's in, sweet chin musics someone and rolls.

Predictions on Taker's role:
Moonshot - If they hoped to have any storyline continuity AT ALL he begins to pick up where he left off with the Survivor Series warning of "diggin' holes and takin' souls!". He runs roughshod through the Raw roster to get payback for SDL's Survivor Series losses. A feud with Brong Strongman ensues...
Realistic - There's tension with Jeri-KO in the main event and Roman Reigns is there because, reasons. GONG. Lights go out. Deadman comes out, chokeslams Jeri-KO, then leaves. Cause he's Taker. Roman stands tall.

Not too far off.

Swykk
01-10-2017, 08:27 AM
Sooooo fucking Reigns is probably going to beat Owens at Royal Rumble now. Vince just refuses to learn. He's not the guy. He's Samoan Cena.

the duder
01-10-2017, 08:44 AM
Sooooo fucking Reigns is probably going to beat Owens at Royal Rumble now. Vince just refuses to learn. He's not the guy. He's Samoan Cena.
That's certainly how it seems. If they do pull the trigger on crowning Reigns, PLEASE turn him heel and have Balor return to win the Rumble.

Piko
01-10-2017, 08:55 AM
That's certainly how it seems. If they do pull the trigger on crowning Reigns, PLEASE turn him heel and have Balor return to win the Rumble.
Yeah, it's looking likely. I'm thinking Taker wins rumble. Get this feeling that Cena's winning too. That way we get Taker/Cena. Balor could come back later, then challenge Reigns for mania.

Gotta wonder if they even know what they want to do for mania. Seems like they have no idea.

Cool that Jericho is US champion though. He's got to be losing sooner than later though.

henryeatscereal
01-10-2017, 09:16 AM
I didn't watch RAW, but after reading what happened i don't want to...

Piko
01-10-2017, 09:44 AM
It wasn't a bad raw. It had it's moments. And I'm not sure if I've said this. But heel Neville might be the best thing about raw and 205 atm. He's just so good with it. And it seems like he's adopted rings of Saturn (or a variation of it) as his new finish. Its also refreshing to see a guy be an actual consistent heel.

theburningreptile
01-10-2017, 09:46 AM
Just watched the Omega vs Okada match from Wrestle Kingdom 11. Is there a streaming site for new Japan? I mean paid streaming site. I would love to delve deeper into that company.

henryeatscereal
01-10-2017, 09:55 AM
It wasn't a bad raw. It had it's moments. And I'm not sure if I've said this. But heel Neville might be the best thing about raw and 205 atm. He's just so good with it. And it seems like he's adopted rings of Saturn (or a variation of it) as his new finish. Its also refreshing to see a guy be an actual consistent heel.
Neville is the best thing about the cruiser division already, i'm glad he's being used, the guy has tons of talent!

the duder
01-10-2017, 09:56 AM
More bad than good, though.
Pluses - The continuation of Taker's storyline of "diggin holes and takin' souls" was nice. Jericho getting the US strap is nice, too. Even better was Rusev's tweet that absoultely roasted Jericho.

Minuses - On that note: Rusev is the new Cesaro in the criminally underutilized talent perspective. He's SO good; when HBK's joke about the Golden Globes and Lana (???) totally bombed, Rusev immediately responds "that must be an American joke; I don't understand it." I died. Mick needs to be written off TV for a while. I was hoping they'd do an ACTUAL performance review, where heel Steph runs him down for everything he's botched and they "can" him. She can carry the authority role for a while, or name a new GM. HBK. Sorry, man. I know you're all "born again", but coming out to shill a WWE-produced Christian date flick, then ending the segment with a crotch-chop kinda mixes the messages. On the New Day & Titus, I thought they ended this last week? I really thought this week's segment was a recap and they were about to cut back to the ring until they cut to the video of Titus' keg fail in NXT.

Piko
01-10-2017, 10:39 AM
Rusev was the best part of that segment. Everyone was meh. And I'm so tired of enzo saying "cuppa hatas". He says it way too often and not even in context. It needs to go away. All enzo is doing now is regurgitating the same lines now.

henryeatscereal
01-10-2017, 10:58 AM
I think Enzo is very charismatic, but i'm getting bored of their act already, i don't see much future for both of them when they split the tag team...

the duder
01-10-2017, 01:58 PM
They need to end this "feud" yesterday. Enzo, when given the ability to write his own material, is hysterical. I think there's a definitive difference in his promo when he's doing his own material vs. what is written for him.

In other WWE news, I came a cross this in my Facebook feed - The Funniest FCC Complaints About Pro Wrestling (https://melmagazine.com/there-are-a-lot-of-people-complaining-to-the-fcc-about-pro-wrestling-129708881d6f#.fa5ustau9) and it's pretty funny.

Piko
01-10-2017, 02:46 PM
He can be extremely entertaining. He's repeating the same stuff now though. They've gotten stale. Plus, they kinda turned him into a douche. Try to hit on another man's wife and other shady shit, and he's still a face? Where's the logic in that? He deserves what he got.

the duder
01-10-2017, 03:30 PM
Right?! I'm a big mark for those two, but even when he got the hotel room beat-down, I was cheering Rusev. I don't get how he's still a face. Thinking it's creative trying too hard to force them into a tweener role (like DX/New Age Outlaws). In this era, the tweener role and this storyline are not working.

Piko
01-10-2017, 03:51 PM
Sounds like typical creative; forcing someone into a position/alignment where they don't belong. Cough...reigns....cough.

thevoid99
01-10-2017, 10:50 PM
Alexa Bliss vs. Becky Lynch for the WWE Smackdown! Women's Championship inside a steel cage.... who couldn't be excited for that?

xfocalinx
01-11-2017, 12:32 PM
Out of curiosity, does anybody actually watch my matches anymore?? I know people did when I first started wrestling..but now that my career is picking up, and I have matches every weekend, thats a LOT of videos I post. I'm not going to be offended if you don't..I'm genuinely curious.

Please do not ignore this post, can you PLEASE quote this post and let me know if you watch what I post. <3

Piko
01-11-2017, 04:49 PM
I watch from time to time. I've been busy or consumed with things in what free time that I do have. But yeah, I watch.

Swykk
01-11-2017, 07:06 PM
Out of curiosity, does anybody actually watch my matches anymore?? I know people did when I first started wrestling..but now that my career is picking up, and I have matches every weekend, thats a LOT of videos I post. I'm not going to be offended if you don't..I'm genuinely curious.

Please do not ignore this post, can you PLEASE quote this post and let me know if you watch what I post. <3

I check them out from time to time. I don't think I'm caught up.

Fifey
01-11-2017, 08:10 PM

I haven't watched all of them, but definitely a lot of them. It's been nice seeing your career take off so far

xfocalinx
01-11-2017, 08:31 PM
I watch from time to time. I've been busy or consumed with things in what free time that I do have. But yeah, I watch.

I check them out from time to time. I don't think I'm caught up.

I haven't watched all of them, but definitely a lot of them. It's been nice seeing your career take off so far

I appreciate the replies! Also very thankful you guys have watched some!!

RJK
01-14-2017, 12:53 PM
Watched Okada vs Omega on AXS last night and boy was that a hood match. I can imagine watching it live and not knowing who the winner was going to be would have made it even better.

Piko
01-14-2017, 02:14 PM
The UK tourney has started. So weird seeing Cole and Mcguiness together. Hopefully this is cool. Not very familiar with UK wrestling.

thevoid99
01-14-2017, 10:37 PM
The only thing in TNA worth watching are the Broken Hardyz. I'm just waiting for them to come to ROH and wherever so they can bring their broken brilliance to the wrestling world. Hopefully, this would make WWE beg them to return. I have an idea for angle about how to have the Broken Hardyz return. A series of mysterious events in the WWE emerge as the first target are the Family of Wyatts who claim to be the faces of fear. Yet, they would be given mysterious messages as it does something they couldn't do. Bring actual fear. Then at the Rumble of Royal 2018. The Wyatts (Rowan, Harper, Bray, Abigail, and Braun Strowman) are in some lame match and then. They're attacked by 2 individuals as the last thing we see is Bray Wyatt pissing on himself. At the Rumble match, more mysterious things emerge including a major attack on Roman w/ no one winning the Royal Rumble which becomes a first. Vince gets pissed and demands to know who are these men making a mess of things. It is revealed to be Broken Matt and Brother Nero! Vince is shocked as Broken Matt says... Meekmahan!!!! I'd knew you'd come! Myself and Brother Nero are here for one thing. That is to DELETE, DELETE, DELETE!!! Your organization. An organization that has become irrelevant. Shows such as War is RAW has become unwatchable! Downsmack is a joke! TXN is full of spot monkeys. It is time to make Meekmahan-land.... BROKEN!!!! Vince w/ the man w/ 3 Hs... come to the ring and confront the Broken Hardyz when Matt then eats Vince and Brother Nero destroys the man w/ 3 Hs..... as it ends w/ Vince lying bleeding all over his neck as fans go DELETE, DELETE, DELETE, DELETE!!!!!!!!

Piko
01-14-2017, 10:54 PM
I have no desire to watch any more wrestling then I do now. I don't even watch Lucha anymore... it'd take a lot for me to watch tna again. A lot. As much as I think the Broken stuff is, it's still not worth it.

Warped_Savant
01-15-2017, 08:24 AM
That UK championship tournament is a joke.
I haven't had a chance to watch it yet, but what don't you like about it?

Piko
01-15-2017, 10:23 AM
I thought it was alright. I'll watch the second day as well. Not sure what it is, but I felt like something was missing. Maybe it's the UK style. I dunno.

Piko
01-15-2017, 02:06 PM
Jimmy "I can't remember if I murdered someone" Snuka has passed away.

onthewall2983
01-15-2017, 04:28 PM
He used the Uncle Junior defense.

xfocalinx
01-15-2017, 05:18 PM
So proud of my dudes Andrews and dunn. It's amazing to see them on such a high stage, considering they were sleeping on my couch 2 years ago. #proudpapa

Warped_Savant
01-15-2017, 06:05 PM
It just strikes me as very slapdash and ill-conceived, like a lot of things about the WWE that has completely killed the brand for me. I don't recognize or care about a single guy in the tournament, especially when there are enough UK guys out there in TNA or the indies who aren't in the tournament, but should be if you wanted to crown a true champion of the UK in today's wrestling world..
Fair enough. I've seen 4 of the 16 guys before but yeah, there's a lot of talent missing. It seems as if some of them had to sign exclusive contracts and it seems like they looked at the CWC and went "That worked, let's try it again!"

Just wait until they do the Asian and Mexican tournaments.... because you know they probably will...

Space Suicide
01-15-2017, 08:07 PM
I wanna watch the next NXT Takeover event based purely on them having the brains to choose a good song/band for one of its theme songs in Ghost's "Square Hammer" but I'd rather not get the WWE Network for a trial sub then have to pay for a month after just because.

thevoid99
01-15-2017, 10:39 PM
https://vimeo.com/199257113

henryeatscereal
01-16-2017, 11:17 AM
What a bastard Snuka was.

It's not good to feel happy for someone's death, but i can't say i'll miss him, the world is better without people like that...

About the rumored Japan and Mexican tournaments:
Sounds like they are coming, the owners of NJPW are already protecting their talent from the WWE; with the whole Okada/Omega buzz i'm sure the WWE is going to try to get a "piece of the Pie".
Not sure about the Mexican tournament; the two main promotions in the country are protective of their talent, but the contracts aren't long because they can't afford to pay them much.
With the whole "Trump crisis", peso is getting devaluated and i can see many talent leaving CMLL and AAA, for the "Dolar-paying WWE", it's what happened with Grand Metalik (A.K.A. Máscara Dorada), not sure if the WWE is interested on doing a tournament, but it wouldn't be hard for them to do it here...

Piko
01-16-2017, 03:04 PM
What a bastard Snuka was.

It's not good to feel happy for someone's death, but i can't say i'll miss him, the world is better without people like that...

About the rumored Japan and Mexican tournaments:
Sounds like they are coming, the owners of NJPW are already protecting their talent from the WWE; with the whole Okada/Omega buzz i'm sure the WWE is going to try to get a "piece of the Pie".
Not sure about the Mexican tournament; the two main promotions in the country are protective of their talent, but the contracts aren't long because they can't afford to pay them much.
With the whole "Trump crisis", peso is getting devaluated and i can see many talent leaving CMLL and AAA, for the "Dolar-paying WWE", it's what happened with Grand Metalik (A.K.A. Máscara Dorada), not sure if the WWE is interested on doing a tournament, but it wouldn't be hard for them to do it here...
Japan is totally going to be next. NJPW seems ready for it too. I'd imagine we'll see a bunch of guys plucked from other places like DDT, Noah, etc.

I'm not happy about Snuka. I'm pretty indifferent about his death. We'll never really know what happened that night and it's a shame.

xfocalinx
01-16-2017, 04:24 PM
Kurt Angle in the hall of fame!

welcome home, Uncle Kurt!

http://corporate.wwe.com/news/company-news/2017/01-16-2017

Piko
01-16-2017, 04:27 PM
Kurt Angle in the hall of fame!

welcome home, Uncle Kurt!

http://corporate.wwe.com/news/company-news/2017/01-16-2017
Dammit! Beat me to it. Great news! And it seems like he's the headliner. Hopefully this doesn't rule out another run for him. He should close out his career there. Maybe this will open the door for that.

xfocalinx
01-16-2017, 04:30 PM
Dammit! Beat me to it. Great news! And it seems like he's the headliner. Hopefully this doesn't rule out another run for him. He should close out his career there. Maybe this will open the door for that.

He told us at the seminar he'd debut after mania, do a year run, and retire, So this is an interesting turn of events.

Piko
01-16-2017, 04:50 PM
He says a lot of things that may or may not be true. Hopefully so.

thevoid99
01-16-2017, 07:13 PM
Kurt "Motherfuckin'" Angle. The real creator of suplex city. He's one of the best. Truly a man that brought it. I really hope he shows up for WrestleMania and make Brock Lesnar his bitch and tell him, "I'm suplex city motherfucker!"

henryeatscereal
01-17-2017, 09:15 AM
That was unexpected but much deserved, i'm happy Kurt is back, one of my favorites from all time!

thevoid99
01-17-2017, 04:04 PM
One of my all-time favorite moments involving Kurt Angle is Milk-o-Mania. It maybe a rip-off the Austin beer truck thing but goddamn, this was so fucking entertaining.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nhl_mEGiEbs

Piko
01-17-2017, 09:02 PM
I knew who La Luchadora was just by looking at her rack. It's true. Damn true.

thevoid99
01-17-2017, 09:21 PM
I knew who La Luchadora was just by looking at her rack. It's true. Damn true.

Ah, Mickie James. How I miss her.... and of course, who could forget the infamous moment at WrestleMania XXII?

https://sportsmusicwomen.files.wordpress.com/2014/08/u-51.gif

thevoid99
01-17-2017, 10:26 PM
Sorry for the double-post but honestly... who in their right fucking mind would play $30 for a Jeff Jarrett laser-engraved guitar?

I saw it yesterday and it made me laugh: http://www.cagesideseats.com/tna/2017/1/16/14287938/tna-shop-jeff-jarrett-laser-engraved-guitar-30-dollars-don-west-deals

henryeatscereal
01-18-2017, 12:01 PM
I don't know who would pay for that; but Don West could sell sand in the Sahara...

Piko
01-20-2017, 11:31 PM
It's come to my attention that while I watch old raws from 93, R-Truth is pretty much the modern day Koko B Ware. Never liked Koko either.

onthewall2983
01-21-2017, 12:31 AM
There were some really good matches and angles in those first couple years of Raw. I remember watching the first one.

Piko
01-21-2017, 12:41 AM
Just watched the first one. It's crazy seeing how far their production style has come. It's night and day. It's good stuff. Cringe at some points (Crush is worse than I remembered). Savage on commentary is weird. I'm really curious how that idea came up.

onthewall2983
01-21-2017, 12:47 AM
Crush was awesome as long as he was kicking ass, not talking and had his awesome theme music. He actually has a passable match with Lex Luger from around that time.

Randy started doing color after WrestleMania VII because he wanted to stop working because of some nagging injuries from the year before. I think going back and doing commentary was a demotion after the way the whole situation with the 2nd Flair title win was handled.

Piko
01-21-2017, 10:36 AM
I think the thing that throws me off about Crush is the fact that he uses forced words like "brudda" and "brah" in his promos. I get he had a Hawaiian gimmick. But no, brah. It was lame, brudda.

With Savage on commentary I think it was for different reasons. Kinda like why Lawler doesn't announce anymore.

WWF, at the time, was starting to move away from the older stars. Hogan left in 92, etc. Etc. Flair left because of the increased focus on the younger guys as well. So with all that going on, they pushed him onto commentary, which he apparently didn't like considering he left in 94 and wrestled full time again in wcw.

In 1991, his "retirement" was for time off so he could start a family (which didn't happen). By 92, he was back full time.

thevoid99
01-21-2017, 10:33 PM
I remember some of those early episodes of RAW. Yeah, seeing Crush back then and what he became was kind of weird. It was lame.

BTW, I finally saw the entirety of that Okada-Omega match. Fuck, what will fucking top that? Probably the best match I've seen in a very long fucking time.

xfocalinx
01-22-2017, 03:09 PM
6 man tag last night went to a no dq..took a chair to the back... I wasn't paid again... for the 8th time. So pissed.

thevoid99
01-22-2017, 03:10 PM
6 man tag last night went to a no dq..took a chair to the back... I wasn't paid again... For the 8th time. So pissed.

boo!!!!!!!!!!

the duder
01-22-2017, 04:30 PM
6 man tag last night went to a no dq..took a chair to the back... I wasn't paid again... for the 8th time. So pissed.
Same promoter? I'd tell 'em to fuck off, but it seems as if this is a common occurrence in parts of the wrasslin' biz?

henryeatscereal
01-22-2017, 06:31 PM
I think Crush had lots of unused potential; his feud and match with Doink (at WM IX) is a guilty pleasure of mine.
Still, the guy was huge and his finisher looked great (at least Doink sold it awesomely).

I have a soft spot for all that era, WM IX is the first Wrestlemania i ever saw!

xfocalinx
01-22-2017, 10:10 PM
Same promoter? I'd tell 'em to fuck off, but it seems as if this is a common occurrence in parts of the wrasslin' biz?

Same promoter. My home company. We're having a talk on wednesday...if I don't get paid from now on, I'm out of there and debuting for a new company Feb 25th.

the duder
01-23-2017, 04:43 PM
Good for you having a plan B mapped out with a date and everything. Big moves; best of luck heading forward!

xfocalinx
01-23-2017, 04:58 PM
Good for you having a plan B mapped out with a date and everything. Big moves; best of luck heading forward!

appreciate it! the indy scene here in pittsburgh is so ridiculous. They think it's the Monday night wars.. there's 5+ promotions in the Pittsburgh area, and they all intentionally try to run the same day as each other..instead of allowing us to work for all of them and make the pittsburgh scene awesome.

the duder
01-26-2017, 07:56 PM
xfocalinx - And, how'd things go??

Very excited for the Rumble this year. So many ways the Rumble match itself can go, and none are terrible. I just hope that they actually build some stories from eliminations through to Wrestlemania. Here's a few things I've thought/read/heard:

1.) Zayn enters the Rumble @ number 1 and wins. Owens retains the universal belt vs. Reigns. This sets us up for Owens v. Zayn for the title at WM33.
2.) Brong Strongman wins Rumble & beats Reign's elimination record. In the Universal title match, since there is now a no DQ stip, HHH shows up to assist Owens. Rollins attacks HHH to set up HHH v. Rollins for WM. Reigns defeats Owens to face Biglarge McHuge at the show of shows.
3.) Taker wins the Rumble, Cena defeats Styles setting up Taker/Cena for WM 33.
4.) Balor returns and wins the rumble from number 24. Balor reforms "The Club" with Gallows and Anderson to face Reigns at WM33 for the strap. Owens and Jericho face off for the US title in Orlando; possible "loser leaves town" to write Jericho off for a minute.

So many ways this can go. Also read this pretty awesome analysis of the Rumble (http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2686331-wwe-royal-rumble-by-the-numbers-using-historical-context-to-predict-2017-winner). Fun stuff.

Piko
01-26-2017, 08:09 PM
This ppv is very hard to predict. One sec I was so sure it was someone and the other not so much. Zayn is a sleeper imo. It'd be awesome for him to win, but I dunno. It's possible though. Jericho is a good possibility. I don't see Strowman winning but see him making a huge impact. Maybe Samoa Joe? If Balor is ready to go, I could see him winning. It's crazy. It's pretty awesome though. So unpredictable.

Even the rest of the card is hard to predict. I don't see them swapping both titles though. One of them is changing though.

thevoid99
01-26-2017, 09:41 PM
There's a rumor I read at Cageside about what Dave Metzler might believe could be Undertaker's opponent for WrestleMania.... it might either be Braun Strowman or Roman Reigns....

If it's Reigns, then the audience are going to fucking kill him if he beats 'Taker. Why can't Vince just realize that Roman isn't the top guy but he's someone that the fans will never accept as the man? Fuck this out-of-touch old fuck.

Piko
01-26-2017, 10:14 PM
I think it's more stubbornness than being out of touch. They're even editing crowd footage to make Reigns look over. It's pathetic. It's their fault he's in the position he's in. If only they had slowed down and actually took the time to make him credible and let him get over organically. They rushed it and he'll probably never be over as a babyface because of it.

I'm thinking Strowman will either face Taker or Reigns. It would be a bummer to see him job to Reigns after all the build behind him though. Reigns could beat Owens though.

I have a feeling not even WWE knows who's winning what. I'd say Owens/Jericho is probably a lock though. Owens could lose and get the us title as a consolation, which kinda sucks.

henryeatscereal
01-27-2017, 10:00 AM
I don't see Strowman or Zayn winning ...I think it will be either Taker o (a returning) Finn Balor.

I'm actually excited for this Rumble, not only for it's unpredictability, but also for the star power in it, i hope the WWE doesn't fuck it up as they sometimes do...

Piko
01-27-2017, 10:44 AM
I have really high hopes for the entire show. Really optimistic about the rumble. Starting to hear more about Taker/Reigns now. Maybe they they will finally turn him heel. Gonna get booed out of Orlando regardless.

the duder
01-27-2017, 07:42 PM
Swann/Neville could steal the show.

Piko
01-28-2017, 08:35 PM
Swann/Neville could steal the show.
That's going to be a good one. I'll be surprised if Neville doesn't win it. He's on fire.

Piko
01-28-2017, 09:25 PM
Well that was a pretty alright show. Solid main event though. Very weird finish, imo. But... NEW NXT CHAMPION IS GLORIOUS!

thevoid99
01-28-2017, 09:47 PM
Well that was a pretty alright show. Solid main event though. Very weird finish, imo. But... NEW NXT CHAMPION IS GLORIOUS!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E7oMBq1vkCM

Well deserved!!!!!

Kid Charlemagne
01-29-2017, 12:06 AM
Had floor seats for TakeOver tonight and easily the best wrestling experience I've ever had. I thought it was a very good show, but I wish they gave more time to the women's match, the table spot was awesome, but it kind of just ended right as it was getting interested. Also, I fucking love Roode and I LOVE DIY.

Piko
01-29-2017, 12:12 AM
Imo, the women's match was the weak point. They got the most out of it though. And they did a good job to mask the lack of skill involved in the match and tell a story.

thevoid99
01-29-2017, 05:38 PM
Gallows and Anderson are the new WWE RAW Tag Team Champions!!!!!!!!

Oh, and here's a new episode of BOTCHAMANIA!!!!!

https://vimeo.com/201283516

Piko
01-29-2017, 08:17 PM
And, Cena ties the record. Great match. I don't feel bad about it at all.

thevoid99
01-29-2017, 08:19 PM
BOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! That makes no sense giving the promo Cena gave to Styles and make him look like a chump.

Piko
01-29-2017, 08:21 PM
Yeah... People will forget about it though. I'm not worried about it. It'll probably be a short term reign anyway.

thevoid99
01-29-2017, 09:42 PM
And Randy Orton wins the Royal Rumble eliminating the Samoan Sissy who came in at #30 to boos who got even more boos for eliminating the Undertaker.

Piko
01-29-2017, 09:43 PM
Good show. Rumble was a waste. Rumor is Wyatt wins the title. Hopefully so. I don't want another Cena/Orton.

Piko
01-29-2017, 09:49 PM
Yeah, it was a waste. Goldberg was there and did his thing and for what? Reigns eliminated Taker and got booed out of the building. Just stupid. Orton? Why?

Swykk
01-29-2017, 09:55 PM
That was a complete disappointment.

It's a good thing we haven't seen Orton vs Cena before. That'll be super fresh.

thevoid99
01-29-2017, 09:55 PM
I hear it might be Bray Wyatt vs. Randy Orton for the WWE Championship but.... knowing the WWE.... they're going to do this.... again..... *facepalm*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRzeotjLbMg

the duder
01-29-2017, 10:05 PM
Kevin Owens, master of the Universe. (https://twitter.com/FightOwensFight/status/825907551946502144)

spiralout
01-29-2017, 10:06 PM
....and with that, I'm done. Network cancelled. I'll check in from time to time, but I will no longer be giving money to a product that just isn't made for me. It's been fun guys.

Piko
01-29-2017, 11:22 PM
This whole thing is just a clusterfuck. Reigns and Taker. Is Reigns going over on him? If so...meh... The way they threw Reigns in, you'd swear he were a heel.

Orton didn't need it. It's obvious we're headed into Orton/Wyatt. Why involve a title? No one wants another Orton/Cena. They're aware. So many things they could've done. Jericho winning would've made more sense.

It was a pretty awesome show until the rumble match. They just can't book a good rumble anymore.

thevoid99
01-30-2017, 02:30 PM
Everyone is pissing on the Rumble match. Does WWE really want to torture its audience like that?

I'm also with NYRexall on Cena's WWE title reigns. It never meant anything. He just wins it over and over again and when was it meaningful? When Ric Flair won those championships. He held it for months and sometimes, to a year. Yeah, some of the guys he dropped it to like Ronnie Garvin weren't inspired but Flair at least made a star in Sting while putting on classic matches with Dusty Rhodes and Ricky Steamboat. Other than his Money in the Bank match w/ CM Punk, what has Cena done to become a great champion? Of course, it's WWE where logic doesn't even exist.

xfocalinx
01-30-2017, 05:45 PM
And, how'd things go??

apparently I wasn't getting paid because i haven't paid off my training. (Which I'm okay with..HOWEVER, I would have preferred them tell me that..and take the money I WOULD be making and apply it to my fee..cause thats what i've been doing with my pay.) But we are ALL paid off now. SO if i'm not paid on February 4th, I'm out.