PDA

View Full Version : Tour/Show Date Posters and lithographs.

pigpen
09-05-2013, 10:01 PM
Any word on whether there will be show posters available?
For some reason I really REALLY doubt they'll be different for each date like they did
for the WT touring cycle, but I'm really hoping they'll have something in the way of
a tour poster.

Also, I'm still sooo sooo sad that I thought $20 was too much for a Congress Theater litho. :(

Amaro
09-05-2013, 10:13 PM
haha I was JUST thinking about this today, as I walked up my stairway of pride (starting with my Congress @pigpen (http://www.echoingthesound.org/community/member.php?u=987) ...oh no`s!! :eek:)--if I will have the privilege of buying more Wal-Mart frames to fit in a couple of new lithographs for my shows in October. Individual ones would be most sweet again. But really, anything will do. Just gimme something.

TheyCallMeDrug
09-05-2013, 10:42 PM
haha, the beast awakes. got about 45 in storage. pleeeeeeease no more!

edit: and i may be looking to categorize them all/unload if i can get my shit together.

cheeseprocedure
09-05-2013, 11:20 PM
haha, the beast awakes. got about 45 in storage. pleeeeeeease no more!

edit: and i may be looking to categorize them all/unload if i can get my shit together.

If you happen to run across a With Teeth Winter 06 poster with Des Moines on it please let me know! It's the only NIN show I failed to grab a poster at and would love to own it eventually.

TheyCallMeDrug
09-05-2013, 11:48 PM
If you happen to run across a With Teeth Winter 06 poster with Des Moines on it please let me know! It's the only NIN show I failed to grab a poster at and would love to own it eventually.

unfortunately i already know i dont have that one. i slept on that tour besides the show i was at. i may have an extra north east of that 4 litho run.

Andrew
09-06-2013, 10:50 AM
as mentioned in another thread somewhere: I'm looking for..
a 2006 West (http://www.nincatalog.com/item.asp?key=01-90208) and
the 2006 Summer Dates (http://www.nincatalog.com/item.asp?key=01-90342)

also looking (sorta) for a couple of the war ones: 2006/06/18 Saratoga, 2006/06/20 Hartford and 2006/06/21 Portland ME
and the 2009 Chicago, and the LITS first leg (Vancouver through Inglewood dates)

I have a pretty massive pile of spares, ranging from club to the designers republic ones. Would love to do even trades but will pay cash for any of the above.

pigpen
09-06-2013, 03:07 PM
haha I was JUST thinking about this today, as I walked up my stairway of pride (starting with my Congress @pigpen (http://www.echoingthesound.org/community/member.php?u=987) ...oh no`s!! :eek:)--if I will have the privilege of buying more Wal-Mart frames to fit in a couple of new lithographs for my shows in October. Individual ones would be most sweet again. But really, anything will do. Just gimme something.
I can't believe you did that to me. My heart literally broke a little reading that!! :P
I want one sooo bad!!

Any chance you could scan the thing, and send me the file so that I could get get one printed? I mean, truthfully that would be enough for me!!!

ninlive
09-09-2013, 09:21 AM
If anyone has a F/R/D litho... Just sayin'. :)

mrselfdestruct94
09-25-2013, 03:58 PM
FYI, this was mentioned in my NIN.com pre-sale location e-mail:

A tour merchandise stand will open at 5:00PM, weather permitting, outside the venue for those looking to purchase merchandise with time to place it in their vehicle or elsewhere before entering the show. In addition to regular tour merchandise, there will be a limited number of art posters only available for sale at this location (not inside the venue) with a limit of one art poster per customer.

Was this in the original email you got when you purchased the tickets, or the one they stated they'd send out later regarding further information about the tickets and venue?

Either way, I hope to God they do this for every show.

cheeseprocedure
09-25-2013, 08:00 PM
Was this in the original email you got when you purchased the tickets, or the one they stated they'd send out later regarding further information about the tickets and venue?

Either way, I hope to God they do this for every show.

I got my KC email today and it was posted in that message. Looks like it may be a thing they are trying out for at least the first few shows. I love the idea of not having decide between missing out on merch or having the poster crunched during the show! Just wondering if it is going to be set up by the pre sale line or the normal line (KC has the pre sale line on a different side of the building).

mrselfdestruct94
09-25-2013, 10:47 PM
I got my KC email today and it was posted in that message. Looks like it may be a thing they are trying out for at least the first few shows. I love the idea of not having decide between missing out on merch or having the poster crunched during the show! Just wondering if it is going to be set up by the pre sale line or the normal line (KC has the pre sale line on a different side of the building).

Agreed. I always go to the merch booth first thing because I always think they'll run out of everything (they won't, but I get caught up in the concert experience) and it sucks being on the floor clutching several shirts in one hand and a poster in the other. Especially when the crowd gets rowdy and starts throwing bottles of water, or some jackass in front of me splatters his beer everywhere. If it's outside I can buy everything there, including the art posters which I'm now eager to get my hands on, and then drop it off in my car instead of dealing with that nonsense.

sick among the pure
09-25-2013, 10:59 PM
Should I be concerned that I did not get this e-mail?
Also that is great news, I hope the special art posters are of various HM album art pieces.

nemesiswontdie
09-26-2013, 12:40 AM
Should I be concerned that I did not get this e-mail?
Also that is great news, I hope the special art posters are of various HM album art pieces.

I'm leaning on there will be various HM art work for different shows. It seems like a lot of art work was made for HM, so it wouldn't surprise me if there was different designs for each show like the With Teeth tour.

NotoriousTIMP
09-26-2013, 01:32 AM
If anyone has a F/R/D litho... Just sayin'. :)

you and Leviathant need to exchange PMs (that is if he still has his copy)

Leviathant
09-26-2013, 09:23 AM
you and @Leviathant (http://www.echoingthesound.org/community/member.php?u=1) need to exchange PMs (that is if he still has his copy)

I'd offered up my non-mint spare to RITCNIN, he's waiting out for something better :)

sick among the pure
09-26-2013, 06:32 PM
Seriously though, who all has gotten this e-mail? And what show(s) are you going to? Probably needless concern, but a very annoying concern nonetheless.

TOOL
09-26-2013, 07:10 PM
I know this is a long shot, but I'd love to find a poster from the Oklahoma City show from the With Teeth tour.

Deepvoid
09-26-2013, 07:42 PM
Seriously though, who all has gotten this e-mail? And what show(s) are you going to? Probably needless concern, but a very annoying concern nonetheless.

Montreal hasn't received an email yet and the show is in a week.

pigpen
09-26-2013, 08:33 PM
Ok, so we're leaving Madison at 10:00am.. Should be in St.Paul by 3:00-3:30, check in at the hotel, and then head over and line up for a tour poster!
I really hope they don't sell out before I can get one..

heavenly_bearded
09-27-2013, 01:29 PM
I wonder... If there is any type of limited merch such as signed posters or something along those lines... Will they offer them to the presale line first?

tony.parente
09-27-2013, 01:39 PM
I wonder... If there is any type of limited merch such as signed posters or something along those lines... Will they offer them to the presale line first?

I'm a little worried about the line for merch, in STL the outside tent opens at 4:30 and nin.com ticket entry is at 5:00. If the line is too long I might have to pick between the posters or rail.

Amaro
09-29-2013, 08:07 AM
I'm a little worried about the line for merch, in STL the outside tent opens at 4:30 and nin.com ticket entry is at 5:00. If the line is too long I might have to pick between the posters or rail.

Maybe my memory is hazy about it, but that feels like an especially early entry for pre-sale ticket holders. Jesus... Always something of complication with NIN shows. Where does the common sense go? By the goddamn rules I wouldn't be allowed to let my +1 get the poster because he's gotta enter the venue doors at the same time as me, the person whose name the tickets are under.

If I were you, I'd try to make nice with someone who isn't planning for rail or anything in particular and have them get your poster for you, then meet after the show. Or plan it ahead of time on here with someone.

//

So the art poster is a tour dates one... Alright. Something over nothing. :) And this does help out with the issue above, for those going to multiple shows who likes a poster for each.

heavenly_bearded
09-29-2013, 09:57 AM
There are 2 posters from last night. I have extras of each to whoever pms first. $15 each + tube and shipping. I would hardly call these things limited. They had thousands of them.

http://i389.photobucket.com/albums/oo340/sexmachine23_photos/P1050690_zpsdd719e5e.jpg (http://s389.photobucket.com/user/sexmachine23_photos/media/P1050690_zpsdd719e5e.jpg.html)

EDIT: Spoken for!

matt925
09-29-2013, 10:32 AM
That's disappointing. I want real gig posters:

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e158/mcnail/OMG8/Horkey-Graveyard-REG-Color_zpsff6fe684.jpg

jessamineny
09-29-2013, 10:38 AM
I'm willing to bet that neither of those posters are the limited art posters they're talking about. Maybe they weren't able to get them ready for the first show, for some reason.

heavenly_bearded
09-29-2013, 10:41 AM
I'm willing to bet that neither of those posters are the limited art posters they're talking about. Maybe they weren't able to get them ready for the first show, for some reason.
There is no way these are THAT limited. They had stacks and stacks on every merch table. After the performance they still had huge stacks of them.

lol at your TM!
\/\/\/

jessamineny
09-29-2013, 10:50 AM
I did not layer on the sarcaism™ enough, did I? :D

pigpen
09-29-2013, 05:41 PM
I was pretty happy that they weren't limted since the people I was coming wish didn't share my enthusiasm for waiting around for a merch booth and thus we showed up later.

still got em, though! they look awesome

Five_Hole
09-29-2013, 08:11 PM
http://i389.photobucket.com/albums/oo340/sexmachine23_photos/P1050690_zpsdd719e5e.jpg (http://s389.photobucket.com/user/sexmachine23_photos/media/P1050690_zpsdd719e5e.jpg.html)

They seemed to have an unlimited supply of the one on the left but I walked all around the lower concourse and didn't see the one on the right for sale before the show and I entered shortly after gates opened. I suppose I could have missed it though.

Moebius
09-29-2013, 11:28 PM
There are 2 posters from last night.

Thanks for the pic. Dimensions?

pigpen
09-30-2013, 08:46 AM
standard 18x24 size posters.
And while they truly didn't seem too limited, it WAS the first show of the tour.. so maybe as the tour goes on the supply will dwindle
or something.. Which would suck..

kevinbeetle
09-30-2013, 08:58 AM
i wish there was an option when we purchased our presale tickets to get a poster ahead of time. then it would be shipped to us without the need to stand in line and risk not getting one (even though there appeared to be plenty available the other night).

cheeseprocedure
09-30-2013, 09:41 AM
A couple years ago The Kills had a thing where you brought your pre sale ticket to the merch booth and dude have you a signed lithograph. I always thought that was a cool system. Maybe NIN could adapt something like that...

tony.parente
09-30-2013, 03:35 PM
A couple years ago The Kills had a thing where you brought your pre sale ticket to the merch booth and dude have you a signed lithograph. I always thought that was a cool system. Maybe NIN could adapt something like that...

That would easily bump up the cost of a presale ticket to $150

pigpen
09-30-2013, 05:16 PM
I bet some of these posters are going to be AMAZING. Especially if they start delving into the booklet art for them.

cheeseprocedure
10-01-2013, 02:23 AM
http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i221/cheeseprocedure/mobile/20131001_012742_zps4da5300e.jpg
http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i221/cheeseprocedure/mobile/20131001_012720_zps9ec9cf62.jpg

Posters from the Kansas City show.

Ryan Tollefson
10-01-2013, 09:09 AM
Did there seem to be as many left over as there was at st paul show? Im hoping all the left overs become available on NIN.com. I sure would spend a lot of money on 60 some posters! lol. Also are they thick matte material like with teeth tour posters, or just more like thin cheap glossy posters?

sick among the pure
10-01-2013, 11:35 AM
If they have the ribcage xray art for any of the shows I'm going to I will be the happiest. I have a thing for medical art, WT-era was good to me.

ninlive
10-05-2013, 02:43 PM
So, just to reiterate... There have been only a total of 4 different posters? 2 album art, and 2 tour date posters. The ones from last night in Toronto were the same as what I've seen here.

heavenly_bearded
10-05-2013, 04:15 PM
So, just to reiterate... There have been only a total of 4 different posters? 2 album art, and 2 tour date posters. The ones from last night in Toronto were the same as what I've seen here.

The ones for sale in St Paul did not have the Toronto date, the one sold in Toronto does have the date. So for you completest like myself, there are 5 posters so far?

icecream
10-05-2013, 04:18 PM
Does anyone have the price of the posters from the Canadian dates?

tony.parente
10-05-2013, 05:18 PM
The ones for sale in St Paul did not have the Toronto date, the one sold in Toronto does have the date. So for you completest like myself, there are 5 posters so far?
Your OCD about nin stuff is endearing as shit. And I'm not even being a dick about it.

MONKEYlovesYOU
10-05-2013, 08:16 PM
I believe all four designs of the posters are $15?? Is that correct?

Ryan Tollefson
10-05-2013, 09:38 PM
I believe all four designs of the posters are $15?? Is that correct?

From what I've seen, they were $15 in St. Paul only. $20 since the second show, only 2 available per show, one having hesitation marks art, the other having tour dates .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)

cheeseprocedure
10-06-2013, 02:40 PM
Figured I would show a comparison between the poster that was reprinted to include Toronto... the colors look different because the one on the left is mine and the one on the right is a friends. I havent had them side by side in person to compare anything like printing quality.

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i221/cheeseprocedure/posterdatecompare_zps544ddd63.jpg

KStawski
10-07-2013, 05:18 PM
Did anyone else score a signed poster? My friend bought the vinyl cover poster in Cleveland and was excited to see that it was signed. The sales woman said that there are 4 signed posters per show.

http://i1345.photobucket.com/albums/p669/Kyle_Stawski/facf36e9-da56-46fc-a3c8-07dc64a67476_zpsb67fbe7f.jpg

Amaro
10-07-2013, 05:21 PM
Did anyone else score a signed poster? My friend bought the vinyl cover poster in Cleveland and was excited to see that it was signed. The sales woman said that there are 4 signed posters per show.

http://i1345.photobucket.com/albums/p669/Kyle_Stawski/facf36e9-da56-46fc-a3c8-07dc64a67476_zpsb67fbe7f.jpg

That's tight!

RJK
10-19-2013, 04:59 PM
Took this out of the bathroom at the University Park show.

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/10/20/pyve6uje.jpg

sick among the pure
10-21-2013, 03:06 PM
So, are they not doing the artwork-based posters anymore? Out of the 4 shows I went to, the last 3 didn't have an "outside" merch booth at all, and the main merch inside only carries the tour date poster.

Amaro
10-21-2013, 03:08 PM
Took this out of the bathroom at the University Park show.

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/10/20/pyve6uje.jpg

Winning!

They had a WT lyrics poster size one something like this print behind the glass somewhere inside the venue. Huge.

RJK
10-21-2013, 03:12 PM
So, are they not doing the artwork-based posters anymore? Out of the 4 shows I went to, the last 3 didn't have an "outside" merch booth at all, and the main merch inside only carries the tour date poster.

So in DC the art poster was at only one booth where they kept the presale people corralled.

If the merch booth isn't outside then the booth is inside and the posters are only sold at one merch booth.

They had plenty left after the shows in DC and State College.

sick among the pure
10-21-2013, 03:17 PM
So in DC the art poster was at only one booth where they kept the presale people corralled.

If the merch booth isn't outside then the booth is inside and the posters are only sold at one merch booth.

They had plenty left after the shows in DC and State College.

Hrm, a booth just inside where presale (and general floor ticket holders) were kept? Or around where presale people were kept once they were inside? I noticed 2 different merch booths on my way out, and both had just the dates poster. And also these new buttons, when the fuck did those get added? And I only saw the one shirt I really fucking want at one show, which sucked because they were being pricks about my wallet chain so I had to leave my wallet at the car, then we got inside and I saw it and just threw my hands in the air with a WTF look on my face.
Fingers crossed for nin.com big sale at the end of the year I guess.

RJK
10-21-2013, 03:23 PM
Hrm, a booth just inside where presale (and general floor ticket holders) were kept? Or around where presale people were kept once they were inside? I noticed 2 different merch booths on my way out, and both had just the dates poster. And also these new buttons, when the fuck did those get added? And I only saw the one shirt I really fucking want at one show, which sucked because they were being pricks about my wallet chain so I had to leave my wallet at the car, then we got inside and I saw it and just threw my hands in the air with a WTF look on my face.
Fingers crossed for nin.com big sale at the end of the year I guess.

Just as the GA people came into the lobby it was to the right and fairly small. It was maybe a hundred feet from a big merch booth that had a lot more stuff.

I believe one set of buttons got added in Jersey and the other in DC.

ninlive
10-21-2013, 03:28 PM
So I bought 2 of the half NIN logo dates poster at State College. The lady working the merch booth gave me 4 for the price of 2, obviously by mistake. I'd say that's a win. :)

I should note that I didn't check the posters until I got home. As she rolled them up with rubbers bands prior to handing me them.

Ryan Tollefson
10-21-2013, 08:47 PM
So I bought 2 of the half NIN logo dates poster at State College. The lady working the merch booth gave me 4 for the price of 2, obviously by mistake. I'd say that's a win. :)

I should note that I didn't check the posters until I got home. As she rolled them up with rubbers bands prior to handing me them.

I'd pay ya for one, if your trying to get rid of one?

klyrish
11-14-2013, 11:27 AM
Also, I'm still sooo sooo sad that I thought $20 was too much for a Congress Theater litho. :(
I'm pissed I was still in my stupid phase of buying $40 shirts. I've been trying to find a 2005 Congress poster for years. I found one on eBay a while back, but it was going for like $300. Man, I want that poster. My first NIN show ever.

october_midnight
11-14-2013, 11:52 AM
I got the nin.com email this morning about our show next week and it mentioned that there will be 'a merchandise stand, weather permitting, outside the venue at 4:30pm for people wishing to buy merch and take it to their vehicle or to store it elsewhere before the venue actually opens' and I'm wondering, has that been at any of the other locations?

Also, from what I see here of the 'prints', they're more like the laminated cardstock rather than actual numbered litho prints...are there any?

klyrish
11-14-2013, 12:06 PM
The only posters they had last night were the Tension 2013 tour posters with all the dates on it and then a Hesitation Marks poster with album artwork. Nothing fancy/cool like the 2005 and summer 2006 tours.

RJK
11-14-2013, 12:08 PM
I got the nin.com email this morning about our show next week and it mentioned that there will be 'a merchandise stand, weather permitting, outside the venue at 4:30pm for people wishing to buy merch and take it to their vehicle or to store it elsewhere before the venue actually opens' and I'm wondering, has that been at any of the other locations?

Also, from what I see here of the 'prints', they're more like the laminated cardstock rather than actual numbered litho prints...are there any?

So at a few shows the merch booth has been outside. Most of the time there is a small booth inside where they corral people that you can buy merch and normally it has the exclusive art print. You may have to hunt for the booth that has the exclusive poster.

If you have seen any NIN poster since 2008 these are the same quality. Definitely not limited numbered editions.

klyrish
11-14-2013, 12:47 PM
So at a few shows the merch booth has been outside. Most of the time there is a small booth inside where they corral people that you can buy merch and normally it has the exclusive art print. You may have to hunt for the booth that has the exclusive poster.

If you have seen any NIN poster since 2008 these are the same quality. Definitely not limited numbered editions.
Wait, so there ARE show-specific posters?

Anomander
11-14-2013, 12:54 PM
I couldn't find one in Phoenix...

jessamineny
11-14-2013, 01:01 PM
Wait, so there ARE show-specific posters?

No, there are not. The print that is "exclusive" is "exclusive" to the outside booth (or if they weren't allowed to put a booth outside, it's the one booth that's placed inside near the corral of presale people), and it's the Hesitation Marks poster. There are two versions, as there are two versions of the tour date poster.

And for OM: The stock at this booth is smaller than the regular merch booths... fewer shirts to choose from, etc.

klyrish
11-14-2013, 01:15 PM
No, there are not. The print that is "exclusive" is "exclusive" to the outside booth (or if they weren't allowed to put a booth outside, it's the one booth that's placed inside near the corral of presale people), and it's the Hesitation Marks poster. There are two versions, as there are two versions of the tour date poster.

And for OM: The stock at this booth is smaller than the regular merch booths... fewer shirts to choose from, etc.

Ohhh...gotcha. I went to two booths last night and only ever saw one version of each so they must've sold out of the alternates (if they even had them at all).

jessamineny
11-14-2013, 01:29 PM
Oh, they alternate between shows. Only one version of the tour dates and one version of the HM poster each night. The next night (generally), you get the other two versions.

klyrish
11-14-2013, 01:38 PM
OH! Okay, got it now.

TheyCallMeDrug
11-14-2013, 07:31 PM
got so many older date posters, really need to catalog them and sell some.

AZWoody
11-14-2013, 07:41 PM
I picked up the Hesitation Marks artwork poster in Phoenix on Saturday, but I couldn't find the tour dates poster :( Any chance someone going to one of the remaining shows could do me a huge huge favor and pick one up for me, and I will PayPal immediately after you confirm it is in your hands? It would be greatly appreciated.

ninfinity98
02-14-2014, 05:13 AM
Any chance I can get a price check on a Chicago Congress Litho? Good shape but not mint. Toying with the idea of parting with it cause I'm super broke. No guarantees I can do it but would like to have an idea of what it may be worth these days.

dunebug81
02-14-2014, 08:30 PM
got so many older date posters, really need to catalog them and sell some.

do you have the Atlanta club poster?

TheyCallMeDrug
02-16-2014, 06:22 PM
sorry, def dont have that one

FULLMETAL
08-29-2014, 04:55 PM
For future reference, here's a rundown of the NIN poster designs for the 2014 NIN/SG tour. The Las Vegas, Holmdel & Albuquerque shows did not have special artist posters.

This page has a lot of additional detail & links for the artists posters referenced below: http://insidetherockposterframe.blogspot.com

All dates:
http://i.imgur.com/iBcYTAWl.jpg

Jermaine Rogers (additional variants sold online):
http://i.imgur.com/Nhh8vS8l.jpg

Brad Klausen (some merch vendors wouldn't let folks pick which design they could purchase):
http://i.imgur.com/m0OYpjN.jpg

Miles Tsang (additional variants sold online):
http://i.imgur.com/iN3rO4Rl.png

Ames Bros:
http://i.imgur.com/t4NYERql.png

http://i.imgur.com/d7sAoZWl.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/d0DdLpQl.jpg

Emek:
http://i.imgur.com/hmR4Cyel.jpg

chainsawCo
08-29-2014, 06:49 PM
I LOVE the Emek

ninlive
08-30-2014, 12:28 AM
Can't wait to get my Chicago/Detroit and TX prints back from the framer. Was really happy to get a TX poster during the Jermaine Rogers sale online (really anything). Those variants sold in like .0003 seconds. Unreal!

chainsawCo
08-30-2014, 11:57 AM
If anyone would like to pick me up a copy I would paypal them IM me if you would like to help out thank you.

http://insidetherockposterframe.blog...le-poster.html (http://insidetherockposterframe.blogspot.com/2014/08/emek-nine-inch-nails-soundgarden-portland-seattle-poster.html)

I love the red rocks print warm and copper from Jermaine rogers he's the man!!!

Callahan
08-30-2014, 03:12 PM
Shit! I wish I was paying more attention the past couple days. I didn't realize there were special foiled additions of the California poster, caught it way too late to even attempt at buying one.

bryan_NIN65
08-30-2014, 03:29 PM
Man if any one has an extra Texas poster for sale in a bit let me know. I spent too much in gas and hotels going to Dallas from Missouri that I did not have enough $ at the show, but hey I was there.

chainsawCo
08-30-2014, 04:40 PM
I need a red rocks warm if anyone has extra one

xstraightedgemessiahx
08-30-2014, 06:33 PM
Would someone be willing to pick up the Emek poster for me? I can paypal immediately.

thanks
J.
xmartyrx@hotmail.com

chainsawCo
09-04-2014, 11:39 PM
I've never seen this one the whole time I was religiously watching posters for this tour. Did anyone see this? Is it legit?

otnavuskire
09-05-2014, 08:20 AM
I've never seen this one the whole time I was religiously watching posters for this tour. Did anyone see this? Is it legit?

Did you forget an image?

chainsawCo
09-05-2014, 10:31 AM
Fucking a I did here ya go
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nine-Inch-Nails-Soundgarden-Poster-PNC-Arts-Center-Holmdel-NJ-August-2-2014-/331309028098?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4d238e9302

Sarah K
09-05-2014, 10:36 AM
Fucking a I did here ya go
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nine-Inch-Nails-Soundgarden-Poster-PNC-Arts-Center-Holmdel-NJ-August-2-2014-/331309028098?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4d238e9302

Pretty sure that is fake... There were people here who arrived at that show early to grab a print, and there wasn't one.

Plus, the posters cost $45 at the shows, and the bidding at that one starts at $30.

chainsawCo
09-05-2014, 11:25 AM
I knew it people suck

jessamineny
09-05-2014, 12:07 PM
I doubt it's "fake" insomuch as unofficial. A lot of artists create unofficial tour posters, especially if they're "aspiring" -- as a way to fill their portfolio, with the hopes that they'll get picked up for official gigs in the future.

ekrekel
09-11-2014, 08:57 AM
Picked up this frame (http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003Q2RADO/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s01?ie=UTF8&psc=1)for the NIN/SG poster ~$25 on amazon. Pretty happy with the quality/appearance vs cost. The border is is MDF with a wood grain vaneer, so you'll need to pre-drill the hanger holes on the frame.

https://farm4.staticflickr.com/3903/14877258069_2392389f61.jpg

https://farm4.staticflickr.com/3844/15057275945_b0a1f93652.jpg

chainsawCo
09-15-2014, 04:38 PM
That one "unofficial" poster sold for 51.55 crazy

murmur741
10-01-2014, 04:32 PM
Hey everyone. I would love to buy a litho from the San Francisco show from April 27/28, 2005. If anyone has a print they're willing to sell, please message me. Thanks.

Ninaggie
10-05-2014, 03:38 PM
do you have the Atlanta club poster?

I have it, though it's not in mint condition, it looks great/nearly flawless in a frame. PM me if you're still seeking it.

kevinbeetle
10-13-2014, 03:09 PM
Emek's poster is on sale Thursday

www.emekstudios.com
*click on the NEW RELEASE image to open the sale page

The BUY NOW buttons will appear sometime between
12:00pm and 12:30pm PT on Thurs. Oct. 16, 2014

Signed, numbered, Embossed, Doodled

Limited Edition Silkscreen of 150 on Pearl paper.

Size: 22" x 34"

Price: $125 + shipping

mel_zombie
10-13-2014, 09:09 PM
anyone have the summer NIN/JA poster? the one with all the dates, not the final club shows.??? I have been searching for some time.

RJK
10-16-2014, 06:15 PM
Emek's poster is on sale Thursday

www.emekstudios.com
*click on the NEW RELEASE image to open the sale page

The BUY NOW buttons will appear sometime between
12:00pm and 12:30pm PT on Thurs. Oct. 16, 2014

Signed, numbered, Embossed, Doodled

Limited Edition Silkscreen of 150 on Pearl paper.

Size: 22" x 34"

Price: $125 + shipping

I managed to score one of these. Did anyone else?

kevinbeetle
10-21-2014, 11:38 AM
As much as I want an Emek, I didn't pull the trigger because it wasn't a show I went to. Of course, the show I went to (PNC) didn't even have a show specific print, so I had to settle with the basic tour poster.

nothingelsemeansanything
11-17-2014, 12:17 PM
http://i1369.photobucket.com/albums/ag218/nin420bw/Mobile%20Uploads/3A8DADA1-08DE-4EFD-918C-BF6B1960240B_zpsmov2z1d7.jpg