PDA

View Full Version : Drop Dead Fred

ninedead
09-02-2013, 12:35 AM
So, only tonight did i find out that this movie is now streaming on netflix! So happy to have stumbled upon this as i have been looking online for it and its always been at a price ive been unwilling to pay haha. If you didnt grow up in the early 90s then im sure you probably never heard of this but drop dead fred and problem child were the 2 movies of my pre to early teens that i basically watched a few times a week. May not be the best acted or written movie but definitely still watchable as im currently watching it now and having a blast! Probably been at least 10 years since i watched this last.

ninedead
09-02-2013, 12:48 AM
http://youtu.be/D1xgOyoCkzM favorite scene in the movie.

Pillfred
09-02-2013, 01:43 AM
Nice find, I remember really liking this as well. Thanks for posting this, came at the right time.

ninedead
09-02-2013, 02:02 AM
Nice find, I remember really liking this as well. Thanks for posting this, came at the right time.

my wife and i had just finished watching "the boy in the striped pajamas" when i found this movie, couldnt have been the most completely different movie and it too came at the right time.

thevoid99
09-02-2013, 01:29 PM
I remember that film as a kid. It was weird and still quite weird. Though I do get a kick of Rik Mayall looking up women's skirts and discovering that Bridget Fonda doesn't wear panties.

Self.Destructive.Pattern
09-02-2013, 03:23 PM
This movie is a gem. It can get really dark at times, but it still cracks me up to this day.

Highly Psychological
09-02-2013, 04:47 PM
Cult classic, One of the funniest films ever. Her symptoms come across as very Schizophrenic, Movie should have been a major success, Used to have this on VHS back in the 90s Scene with Pheobe Cates going nuts waving her arms about in the restaurant throwing food made me piss myself laughing first time.
From the get go with 'what a load of shit' to the shaved cat, and telling the megabitch to piss off and beating the shit out of the violin player it's comedy gold. I agree the slightly schitzophrenic madness she shows is very dark.