ltrandazzo
11-21-2011, 12:56 PM
Discuss any Marvel comics here!

orestes
11-21-2011, 05:28 PM
Hawkeye, really?

Leviathant
11-21-2011, 05:52 PM
FYI guys, I think that at the moment, polls are only available to admins. I really hated the way polls cluttered up the board before. I'm not 100% averse to turning them back on, but I do think there should be some kind of limitation to them. I'm not really sure what that limitation is yet though :p

ltrandazzo
11-21-2011, 06:10 PM
Admins and mods are the only ones capable of posting polls? I dunno.

razzletiger
11-21-2011, 07:49 PM
Where's the option for "none" because Marvel sucks? ;)

FYI guys, I think that at the moment, polls are only available to admins. I really hated the way polls cluttered up the board before. I'm not 100% averse to turning them back on, but I do think there should be some kind of limitation to them. I'm not really sure what that limitation is yet though

FWIW, I can't vote. I'm going to assume that Lt. Randazzo messed something up or that it's due to this restriction. But Tony probably messed it up.

Diet Poison
12-01-2011, 06:18 PM
Archangel (possibly dead as of next week)
Jamie Madrox (also possibly dead? But I doubt it)
Hank "The Fuckin Beast" McfuckinCoy. Showed up to Nightcrawler's funeral and the first thing he did was tell off Scott for what he's turned the X-Men into.

The only non-mutant book I read is Invincible Iron Man. Tony Stark is the fuckin man.

[parasite]
05-10-2017, 06:17 AM
ok, where is the best place to jump into x-men? with out starting from the very beginning, or what key arc's can i start from?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

henryeatscereal
05-10-2017, 08:39 AM
(Current) Deadpool
(All time) Spiderman

(Underated) Beast