PDA

View Full Version : NIN Live Archive, Audio/Video Recording Thread - Download Links

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

ninlive
07-31-2013, 05:58 PM
Hey all, So with the new tour there will be a TON of new audio/video sources that will be coming in. This thread is to organize them all into one big thread and to update you on additions to ninlive. The recordings in this thread will be only done with true audio or video recorders. No iPhone videos or ripped videos from YouTube. FLAC is preferred, but some recordings may be only in mp3 due to their released format, or it was what the show was recorded in. But for the most part, since ninlive is an archive, I want to preserve audio/video quality to it's highest. If you find any recordings around the internet that I don't have on the archive, get in contact so I can add them! If a show is linked, that means there is a recording available for download from that show. If there is not, it means that there is no recording from that show (help us find them!). Enjoy, and happy downloading! :)

July 19, 2017 - Bakersfield, CA, Rabobank Arena (http://www.ninlive.com/shows/2017/20170719.html)
July 23, 2017 - Los Angeles, CA, Exposition Park, FYF Festival (http://www.ninlive.com/shows/2017/20170723.html)
July 30, 2017 - New York City, NY, Randall's Island Park, Panorama Festival
Sept 15, 2017 - Chicago, IL, Douglas Park, Riot Festival
Oct 21, 2017 - Sacramento, CA, Discovery Park, Aftershock Festival

What you can help me with:
1. Please send ANY ticket stubs, setlists sheets, posters, passes from shows you may have attended (or if you collect them) I'd love to add them to their respective show page. Send an email to ryanj @ reflectinginthechrome.com

2. If you see a full video on YouTube or a recording that isn't available on the archive, let me know so I can contact this person. I rarely go on YouTube. But some people are willing to donate their raw footage to the archive. I swear, I will get the video portion up in the near future (I know I've been saying it for the last 4 years)

http://www.ninlive.com (http://www.reflectinginthechrome.com)
http://www.twitter.com/ninlive
https://www.facebook.com/ninlivearchive/

For past recordings from 1988-2017, please head over to http://www.ninlive.com (http://www.reflectinginthechrome.com) to see what shows are available for download.

*If you have recorded any shows on previous tours and would like to have your recording hosted on the archive get in contact with me so I can send you the FTP info to upload your recording! Or, if you would like to send your tapes in, I can transfer any media type for you.*

-Ryan
ryanj @ reflectinginthechrome.com

Bmw1185
07-31-2013, 06:17 PM
As always, much appreciated for taking the time to do this! Thanks, you're awesome.

[parasite]
07-31-2013, 06:42 PM
love it! thank you lots!

Tomp252
07-31-2013, 07:28 PM
Thank you very much, this is awesome.

Kyle
07-31-2013, 08:46 PM
And another thanks.

cheeseprocedure
07-31-2013, 10:00 PM
And now a redundant thanks!

butter_hole
07-31-2013, 11:28 PM
I just wanna thank the academy...

masamune3570
08-01-2013, 01:34 AM
this is great shit!

AIRic
08-01-2013, 11:52 AM
I've been lurking for too long, and I've gotta pop in and say, "Thanks so much for doing this." It is very much appreciated.

The Master
08-04-2013, 04:04 PM
Awesome video, great job!

The Master
08-04-2013, 06:59 PM
Hope the video file for Lollapalooza will be ready for tonight. Not sure what's taking so long lol. Fuji was up a night or two after. :P

binaryhermit
08-04-2013, 07:21 PM
Hope the video file for Lollapalooza will be ready for tonight.
Have patience. It'll happen when it happens. Plus, the guy who runs reflectinginthechrome.com doesn't have his computer with him this weekend.

The Master
08-04-2013, 07:36 PM
I'm used to most things that were aired being available an hour or so at the most after. I figured there would be more people in the NIN and music community in general that would have uploaded it by now. Had I known this I would have done it already, or at least ripped it from youtube. Lol.

Leviathant
08-04-2013, 07:42 PM
I'm used to most things that were aired being available an hour or so at the most after. I figured there would be more people in the NIN and music community in general that would have uploaded it by now. Had I known this I would have done it already, or at least ripped it from youtube. Lol.

Sounds like you're on top of things, no wonder you call yourself The Master! There were a number of people in the NIN community involved in ripping Lollapalooza, but we're perfectionists here. When a release gets curated by the likes of ETSers, it may take a little bit more time, but it's better than anything else you get anywhere else.

Seeing as you're good at ripping YouTube, I hope you'll be ready to contribute rip for any streaming video coming out of the Outside Lands festival & Made in America.

ninlive
08-05-2013, 03:35 PM
People, man....

Anways I am updating RITC now and these links should be up very very soon! :)

somethingelse
08-05-2013, 06:07 PM
Thanks Ryan, and to everyone else who had a hand in this <3 I have a fairly high DL speed (high for I anyway) from the torrent. I will leave to seed for a couple of days.

ninlive
08-05-2013, 06:29 PM
Added for download to RITC the Lollapalooza stream cap that a few awesome members at ETS compiled together. So big THANKS to all of you!!!

Also, I will be uploading Tapeworm48's recording. As well as my own recording, and the two direct download links of the lollapalooza stream in mp4 and MKV. Thanks to TheBang for uploading those to the server.

Also, I got the 24/96 version of Blue_Heaven's Ansan Valley Fest recording that I will be uploading too! Not a good weekend to go to Lollapalooza and not take my computer! Ha.

maryelle
08-05-2013, 07:23 PM
Thanks Ryan, Tapeworm, and all who make these things possible. It's so greatly appreciated.

Kyle
08-05-2013, 10:03 PM
People, man....

Anways I am updating RITC now and these links should be up very very soon! :)

That's old news. Why don't you have next weekend's San Francisco show up already? If you want to be the best, you need to stay a step ahead. I'm tired of waiting.

Kyle
08-05-2013, 10:04 PM
(in all seriousness, some of the impatience for recordings make me wonder how some people would fare if they had to do things old school with tape trades, 2:1 blanks, tape trees, want lists and the like)

ninlive
08-06-2013, 12:16 PM
Tapeworm48's recording as well as my recording is up from Lollapalooza. I highly suggest grabbing Tapeworm's source, it's much better than the soundboard audio!!!

http://www.reflectinginthechrome.com/shows/2013/20130802.html

stefler
08-06-2013, 03:08 PM
Thanks a lot Ryan and everyone who's involved in ripping the Lollapalooza gig.

Camille
08-07-2013, 02:47 PM
Just catching up with all this. Top job. Cheers!

antimatter
08-07-2013, 05:03 PM
Great job Ryan, thank you!

I love RITC :)

talkingnothing
08-08-2013, 01:21 PM
is there a quick way to convert from the mkv file to mp4? i tried the direct download of the mp4 and it wouldn't unzip. some error message. anybody else have this problem?

also thanks everybody who pulled this together. awesome.

ninlive
08-08-2013, 01:22 PM
is there a quick way to convert from the mkv file to mp4? i tried the direct download of the mp4 and it wouldn't unzip. some error message. anybody else have this problem?

also thanks everybody who pulled this together. awesome.

Try re-downloading it once again. I think I fixed the problem.

skullboy0
08-08-2013, 02:30 PM
is there a quick way to convert from the mkv file to mp4?

RITCNIN or anybody else that wants to answer, is there a non-lossy way to convert the mkv file to mp4 (for my iDevices) since I downloaded the torrent so I didn't hammer the RITC server? (I'd hate to see your hosting bill this month)

I could use Handbrake, but that would involve re-encoding.

ninjaw
08-08-2013, 02:58 PM
So no, no problem with zip at all.
So yes, lots of tools, in fact, it's the same thing, i don't know why RITC is offering both, did you try google ? You want a name ? YAMB.
Android does not need mp4, Samsung are DivxHD compliant, and these days, DivXHD means MKV.
You will loose chapters, ritc mp4 does have chapters

Note : A new version of the audio album is available on ritc without bug at track 4 1'04

ninlive
08-08-2013, 03:58 PM
So no, no problem with zip at all.
So yes, lots of tools, in fact, it's the same thing, i don't know why RITC is offering both, did you try google ? You want a name ? YAMB.
Android does not need mp4, Samsung are DivxHD compliant, and these days, DivXHD means MKV.

Note : A new version of the audio album is available on ritc without bug at track 4 1'04

Offering both because TheBang was kind enough to send both filetypes over. mp4 is for iOS devices if you wanted to watch them on your tablet/ipod/iphone etc etc and save anyone the trouble of converting.

ninjaw
08-08-2013, 04:00 PM
Offering both because TheBang was kind enough to send both filetypes over. mp4 is for iOS devices if you wanted to watch them on your tablet/ipod/iphone etc etc and save anyone the trouble of converting.

Are you saying MP4 is not perfect but recoded ? if no, mkv is useless, because it's exactly the same.

ninlive
08-08-2013, 04:10 PM
Are you saying MP4 is not perfect but recoded ? if no, mkv is useless, because it's exactly the same.

It's better if you ask TheBang these questions. I know nothing about video codecs or what is good. Both of them are perfectly fine. But with the .mkv file you can't add it into iTunes because iTunes does not accept .mkv files. MP4 is native to iTunes so people can specifically add them to their iTunes in order to play them on tablets/phones/ipods etc etc.

Makes sense?

ninjaw
08-08-2013, 04:11 PM
It's better if you ask @TheBang (http://www.echoingthesound.org/community/member.php?u=176) these questions. I know nothing about video codecs or what is good. Both of them are perfectly fine. But with the .mkv file you can't add it into iTunes because iTunes does not accept .mkv files. MP4 is native to iTunes so people can specifically add them to their iTunes in order to play them on tablets/phones/ipods etc etc.
Makes sense?

Oh i'm not complaining, obviously i prefer mkv, i just don't see the point offering twice the same thing.

ninlive
08-08-2013, 04:24 PM
Oh i'm not complaining, obviously i prefer mkv, i just don't see the point offering twice the same thing.

So people don't have to convert the mkv file themselves to something native (mp4) in order to watch them on their tablet/iphone/ipod/ps3 etc etc.

EDIT: I know you are not complaining ninjaw. I'm just trying to tell you the reason for the two formats.

PhoenixML
08-08-2013, 04:52 PM
So people don't have to convert the mkv file themselves to something native (mp4) in order to watch them on their tablet/iphone/ipod/ps3 etc etc.

Thank you oh so very much!!

talkingnothing
08-08-2013, 06:49 PM
Try re-downloading it once again. I think I fixed the problem.

sweet thanks! unzipped fine this time. stuck it on a flash drive and plugged it into my tv. hello 1080p nails at lolla!!!!

simonn
08-09-2013, 01:13 AM
Oddly I downloaded the MP4 file and there's a codec issue on my Samsung Smart TV, so won't play from memory stick. Converted to burn to DVD last night, came out a little stuttery. Does anyone have a Blu Ray iso file that they could torrent if they've already burnt to Blu Ray, so that I can download and take to my local computer store for them to burn (I don't have a Blu Ray burner). Quite happy watching the YouTube stream for now, but would prefer in the long term to have on a Blu Ray as my PC/laptop are occasionally a bit laggy.

Many thanks for all your efforts on this everyone. Awesome project - (the whole thing, not just Lollapalooza).:D

ninjaw
08-09-2013, 04:21 AM
God, physical disk are so outdated... what kind of bluray player you own who cannot read simple files ? I myself own the marvelous DUNE HD who can read bluray iso on internal HDD, but i also own the famous french freebox and his FREE file/bluray/terabit network reader ?

simonn
08-09-2013, 06:55 AM
God, physical disk are so outdated... what kind of bluray player you own who cannot read simple files ? I myself own the marvelous DUNE HD who can read bluray iso on internal HDD, but i also own the famous french freebox and his FREE file/bluray/terabit network reader ?

...or I'm just old fashioned, and not hugely tech-minded! Weirdly it (memory stick) has no problem with an mp4 of the HTDA Coachella Stream produced by someone here a while back, but this one, not having it...!

ninjaw
08-09-2013, 07:26 AM
...or I'm just old fashioned, and not hugely tech-minded! Weirdly it (memory stick) has no problem with an mp4 of the HTDA Coachella Stream produced by someone here a while back, but this one, not having it...!

If your bluray player doesn't have usb or wifi can't it read files on dvd ?, MP4 are encoded by youtube, you can try to fix it using a tool but i already tried Tmpgenc and it'w worst than ever, audio fuck fix operations.

kargath
08-09-2013, 08:38 AM

Any way to tell by the files if we grabbed it before or after the new version?

Was the video affected as well?

Thanks for all your efforts on this. I was at the show and couldn't really see anything for the first 30-40 min because of the location I was at.. so this is pretty awesome.

ninjaw
08-09-2013, 08:57 AM
Any way to tell by the files if we grabbed it before or after the new version?
Was the video affected as well?
Thanks for all your efforts on this. I was at the show and couldn't really see anything for the first 30-40 min because of the location I was at.. so this is pretty awesome.

Nope, previous version had 3sec missing a whole lyric in track 4 1'04, video wasn't affected by this particular bug.

skullboy0
08-09-2013, 12:19 PM

OK, I'll download the MP4 since I'm to lazy to make my own chapters.;)

& I'll grab the fixed audio as I have the one with the glitch.

Kyle
08-09-2013, 12:32 PM
OK, I'll download the MP4 since I'm to lazy to make my own chapters.;)

& I'll grab the fixed audio as I have the one with the glitch.

I think he meant to say doesn't.

skullboy0
08-09-2013, 12:37 PM
I think he meant to say doesn't.

I thought he meant that if I converted the MKV to MP4 I wouldn't have chapters, & that the MP4 from RITC does have them.

(& ninjaw I realize English is probably not your primary language, so don't take any of this as criticism)

ninjaw
08-09-2013, 12:45 PM
I thought he meant that if I converted the MKV to MP4 I wouldn't have chapters, & that the MP4 from RITC does have them.

That's what i said, however i was wrong, my mistake, so YAMB should do the trick.

Kyle
08-09-2013, 12:58 PM
I just double checked and there are no chapters on my mp4 (which kinda sucks since I watch it on my PS3 since that's what's hooked up to my good tv/speakers and it doesn't read mkv without having to do conversions which would probably lose the chapters anyway.... oh well, nothing anyone can do about that - except Sony I guess, but they're probably not reading this thread).

As a side note, I also learned from skimming through the file that Piggy on x1.5 speed is really damn funky.

simonn
08-09-2013, 05:49 PM
If your bluray player doesn't have usb or wifi can't it read files on dvd ?, MP4 are encoded by youtube, you can try to fix it using a tool but i already tried Tmpgenc and it'w worst than ever, audio fuck fix operations.

It can, but doesn't DVD only go to 720, and as I said it was stuttery from my first rip. I'd prefer the 1080, obviously.

binaryhermit
08-09-2013, 06:26 PM
DVD only go to 720
Actually, DVD only goes to 480i for NTSC and 576i for PAL

TheBang
08-09-2013, 07:10 PM
I just double checked and there are no chapters on my mp4 (which kinda sucks since I watch it on my PS3 since that's what's hooked up to my good tv/speakers
I actually just found out how to add chapters to MP4, so I'll do that tonight (baby's mood permitting), and reupload it to Ryan, so he can post it to RITC.

It can, but doesn't DVD only go to 720, and as I said it was stuttery from my first rip. I'd prefer the 1080, obviously.
Actually, I think ninjaw was suggesting putting the file onto a DVD-ROM disc, and seeing if your player can read the file that way.

Actually, DVD only goes to 480i for NTSC and 576i for PAL
Actually, shouldn't that be "[technological_nazi]"?

simonn
08-10-2013, 02:30 AM
Actually, I think ninjaw was suggesting putting the file onto a DVD-ROM disc, and seeing if your player can read the file that way.

Do you mean as a data file, but putting it onto a normal DVD+ disc?

ninjaw
08-10-2013, 02:42 AM
Do you mean as a data file, but putting it onto a normal DVD+ disc?

Yep... remember that good old time when we used to burn divx and play them on dvd players?

simonn
08-10-2013, 04:04 AM
Yep... remember that good old time when we used to burn divx and play them on dvd players?

Old school!

Yep, done that and it works great. Will no doubt re-do when the chapters are inserted too. Having downloaded the mkv file too, put that on my memory stick and plugged into my telly (bearing in mind there was a codec issue on the mp4 for me, and that's why I needed to burn to disc in the first place) it worked fine...sods law.

Cheers, as always, for you help ninjaw and TheBang.

rhet
08-10-2013, 04:31 AM
Oddly I downloaded the MP4 file and there's a codec issue on my Samsung Smart TV, so won't play from memory stick.

The mkv worked great on my Samsung smart tv. no converting necessary! :D

EDIT: oops a bit late.

simonn
08-10-2013, 05:00 AM
The mkv worked great on my Samsung smart tv. no converting necessary! :D

EDIT: oops a bit late.

Bloody useful isn't it, looks fantastic on mine!

rhet
08-10-2013, 05:15 AM
Bloody useful isn't it, looks fantastic on mine!

That's the main reason I bought that TV and I looove it. Have a 2TB hard drive hooked up via USB so I just transfer over my files and voila.

Definitely appreciate all the hard work going into getting high quality rips guys! Hopefully I'll be able to contribute at some point.

jathur02
08-10-2013, 12:46 PM
Even though I'm almost 30, I'm new to downloading MP4 and burning it to DVD. I am downloading the Chicago 2013 NIN concert to a zip drive, is there anyway to take it from the Zip Drive and burn it straight to a DVD on my computer (Dell Inspiron). Thanks in advance!

TheBang
08-10-2013, 01:26 PM
I am downloading the Chicago 2013 NIN concert to a zip drive, is there anyway to take it from the Zip Drive and burn it straight to a DVD on my computer (Dell Inspiron).
http://ustudy.in/sites/default/files/zipdrive.jpg
:confused: :confused: :confused:

jathur02
08-10-2013, 01:50 PM
very funny, but I don't need gif's or un-necessary replies. I'm just simply trying to figure out how to get the downloaded material to a DVD. Thanks.

dlb
08-10-2013, 01:53 PM
It may not be the best, but I use this one whenever I'm burning a DVD off of a movie file and it worked well so far. Haven't testet it with a BluRay yet.

http://www.freemake.com/free_video_converter/

TheBang
08-10-2013, 02:13 PM
very funny, but I don't need gif's or un-necessary replies.
No, I'm genuinely confused (hence the confusion smilies). Who still uses a Zip drive?

thefragile_jake
08-10-2013, 02:18 PM
This is so damn cool, thank you RITCNIN for doing this!

Vertigo
08-10-2013, 02:53 PM
I think he's referring to a USB drive. 'Zip' does sound cooler.

jathur02
08-10-2013, 03:51 PM
got it to work friends...

TheBang
08-11-2013, 06:51 AM
Video for Outside Lands is done. It'll be distributed by RITC later on Sunday.

ninjaw
08-11-2013, 01:21 PM
Hello good people, I tried a mix of all that was played so far. it's supposed to be the best versions, oups i forgot a cover ! how about that !

Nine inch nails - Festival tour Beta 1 (2013) (http://ul.to/f/muqn3e)
01 - Copy of A (Lollapalooza 20130802).mp3
02 - Sanctified (Lollapalooza 20130802).mp3
03 - Disappointed (OutsideLands 20130810).mp3
04 - Came Back Haunted (OutsideLands 20130810).mp3
05 - 1,000,000 (OutsideLands 20130810).mp3
06 - March of the Pigs (OutsideLands 20130810).mp3
07 - Piggy (Lollapalooza 20130802).mp3
08 - Something I Can Never Have (OutsideLands 20130810).mp3
09 - Reptile (OutsideLands 20130810).mp3
10 - The frail (Lollapalooza 20130802).mp3
11 - The wretched (Lollapalooza 20130802).mp3
12 - Terrible Lie (OutsideLands 20130810).mp3
13 - Burn (OutsideLands 20130810).mp3
14 - Closer (OutsideLands 20130810).mp3
15 - Gave Up (OutsideLands 20130810).mp3
16 - Help Me I Am in Hell (OutsideLands 20130810).mp3
17 - Me, I'm not (Japan 20130726).mp3
18 - The Warning (OutsideLands 20130810).mp3
19 - Find My Way (OutsideLands 20130810).mp3
20 - What if we could (Lollapalooza 20130802).mp3
21 - The Way Out Is Through (OutsideLands 20130810).mp3
22 - Wish (OutsideLands 20130810).mp3
23 - Survivalism (Lollapalooza 20130802).mp3
24 - The good soldier (Japan 20130726).mp3
25 - Only (OutsideLands 20130810).mp3
26 - The Hand That Feeds (OutsideLands 20130810).mp3
27 - Head Like a Hole (OutsideLands 20130810).mp3
28 - Hurt (OutsideLands 20130810).mp3

binaryhermit
08-11-2013, 04:44 PM
So, there's a Sony PCM10 with internal mics - sourced recording on Dime. http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-details.php?id=460617 Unfortunately, it looks like Dime has closed registrations again. The good news is that it looks like it'll be on reflectinginthechrome.com soon.

EDIT: Obviously, a recording of 8/10 from Outside Lands.

ninlive
08-11-2013, 06:22 PM
Torrent available on RITC for the 1080p HD Outside Lands Festival stream capture. Thanks to @TheBang (http://www.echoingthesound.org/community/member.php?u=176) for capturing and uploading!!!

http://www.reflectinginthechrome.com

kevinbeetle
08-11-2013, 08:13 PM
Torrent available on RITC for the 1080p HD Outside Lands Festival stream capture. Thanks to @TheBang (http://www.echoingthesound.org/community/member.php?u=176) for capturing and uploading!!!

http://www.refletinginthechrome.com

fyi, you typoed your site incorrectly

http://reflectinginthechrome.com/

thanks for getting this up. love all of this that you and the other guys are doing. seeding now.

Kyle
08-12-2013, 12:15 AM
Further FYI. You corrected the post but the link still goes to the incorrectly spelled site.

echoespaul
08-12-2013, 07:48 AM

http://www.reflectinginthechrome.com

Thank you TheBang and RITCNIN. This performance is incredible.

eversonpoe
08-12-2013, 08:41 AM
It may not be the best, but I use this one whenever I'm burning a DVD off of a movie file and it worked well so far. Haven't testet it with a BluRay yet.

http://www.freemake.com/free_video_converter/

hey, do we have cover art for the outside lands show yet? i've really loved the ones you've made!

slave2thewage
08-12-2013, 08:43 AM
Thanks guys! Community sharing ftw :D .

dlb
08-12-2013, 09:19 AM
hey, do we have cover art for the outside lands show yet? i've really loved the ones you've made!

thanks! I did a fun one:
http://s7.directupload.net/images/130812/kb33js24.jpg

and another serious one since we haven't got anything official by Rob:

http://s7.directupload.net/images/130812/4glmtpsa.jpg

[parasite]
08-12-2013, 12:17 PM
Thank you TheBang and RITCNIN

MrFaust
08-12-2013, 04:12 PM
the M4A audio version of the 08/10/2013 show, the header for track 1 is broken. It will play just fine in iTunes, but will not play in foobar2000. The fix is fairly easy, import track 1 into itunes and right click on it, create AAC of the track. It will create a duplicate of the file, but with a fixed header and play fine in all players that can play the m4a format.

Ray1971
08-12-2013, 04:23 PM
I just want to add my thanks to all involved in getting these awesome video and audio!

dlb
08-14-2013, 07:01 AM
Just finished the torrents, seeding right now for the rest of the week!

One thing I noticed with all three streams now is that they tend to become very unsharp with artifacts here and there during only, the hand that feeds and head like hole. During hurt the picture is clear again. Is that due to the intense light show, a problem with the streams itself or shall I re-download the files?

martin_b
08-14-2013, 07:49 AM
NIN has the greatest community in the whole world and RITC and ETS are the best proofs for that. Thank you so much guys!

Camille
08-14-2013, 07:54 AM
Thank you again to all involved in bringing us these shows.

AIRic
08-14-2013, 09:50 AM
thanks! I did a fun one:
http://s7.directupload.net/images/130812/kb33js24.jpg

and another serious one since we haven't got anything official by Rob:

http://s7.directupload.net/images/130812/4glmtpsa.jpg

I like the one you did already, but if you want an "Official Rob" picture they just posted one on Facebook. Thanks for doing these. They're awesome.

dlb
08-14-2013, 10:54 AM
Thanks for the heads up! I think I'll do one more for outside lands with an official photo since its my goal to collect them this way.

By the end of the festival run I'm going to post everything I did. Currently working for ninjaw's compilation, too. And I'll most likely do them for tension aswell, even though there won't be an excessive live stream coverage.

Blackbookpress1984
08-14-2013, 10:55 AM
Do we have dvd / cd sized covers for the lolla and Japan / Korea shows yet? If so I'd love someone to tackle that! thanks!

dlb
08-14-2013, 10:56 AM
Do we have dvd / cd sized covers for the lolla and Japan / Korea shows yet? If so I'd love someone to tackle that! thanks!

If no one else does beats me before, I will look into that this coming weekend.

ninlive
08-14-2013, 11:04 AM
If no one else does beats me before, I will look into that this coming weekend.

I'll add your artwork to the archive pages when you do.

dlb
08-14-2013, 11:18 AM
Haha, that's cool! Don't expect anything too soon though since I got lots of stuff coming up this week apart from stalking around ets, but I'll do my best!

ninjaw
08-14-2013, 11:24 AM
dlb, nin just gave official live pictures you wanted

ninlive
08-14-2013, 01:18 PM
Added direct downloads for the Outside Lands Festival sets in MKV and MP4. Also DigitalChao's recording using the RITC traveling DAT recorder will be up later this afternoon.

TheBang
08-14-2013, 04:45 PM
One thing I noticed with all three streams now is that they tend to become very unsharp with artifacts here and there during only, the hand that feeds and head like hole. During hurt the picture is clear again. Is that due to the intense light show, a problem with the streams itself or shall I re-download the files?
It's due to the intense light show. The strobes can wreck havoc with autofocus systems, and the high dynamism overwhelms the (relatively) low bitrate used for the encoder and streaming.

DigitalChaos
08-14-2013, 04:56 PM
Added direct downloads for the Outside Lands Festival sets in MKV and MP4. Also DigitalChao's recording using the RITC traveling DAT recorder will be up later this afternoon.
http://www.reflectinginthechrome.com/shows/2013/20130810.html Love the commentary. Now Ruined can see that I wasn't being a jerk :D
I really hope more people take advantage of the RITC traveling rig. It's a lot of fun and a great opportunity.

Sameer Singh
08-16-2013, 01:35 PM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/s403x403/1185357_488538927904667_361164980_n.jpg

PROOF NIN WILL BE PERFORMING< PLEASE RECORD THIS. STUPID , already told u guys, am i the only one getting this shit

ninlive
08-16-2013, 02:44 PM
Relax guy... I'm not one to be rude, but no one likes when you post crap like that. Especially when you tell others to record it for you. Why don't you learn how to do it?

Kyle
08-16-2013, 02:57 PM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/s403x403/1185357_488538927904667_361164980_n.jpg

PROOF NIN WILL BE PERFORMING< PLEASE RECORD THIS. STUPID , already told u guys, am i the only one getting this shit

Well, that was obnoxiously uncalled for....

Fred
08-16-2013, 03:02 PM
Remember when there were less Nine Inch Nails fans who'd been dropped on the head more than once? Those were the days.

Kyle
08-16-2013, 03:05 PM
Remember when there were less Nine Inch Nails fans who'd been dropped on the head more than once? Those were the days.

I've been a NIN fan on the internet since about 1994/5 or so, so that would be a no, I really don't remember that.

Fred
08-16-2013, 03:09 PM
Well, crap. Maybe my rose-tinted glasses of teenage nostalgia come into play, but I honestly don't remember having to read BS from anyone as horrible as Sameer Singh or Zero-Sum ten years ago.

Kyle
08-16-2013, 03:12 PM
Well, crap. Maybe my rose-tinted glasses of teenage nostalgia come into play, but I honestly don't remember having to read BS from anyone as horrible as Sameer Singh or Zero-Sum ten years ago.

I wasn't on the ninternet much 10 years ago, so no comment there, but 20 years ago, I definitely did.

sore_and_crucified
08-16-2013, 03:18 PM
That fucker better not have #NINSCALA tickets!

ninlive
08-17-2013, 12:19 AM
Added all downloads up to Lowlands Festival. MP4 version will be available tomorrow morning.

ecirb
08-17-2013, 12:38 AM
http://imageshack.us/a/img21/6623/9us7.jpg

theimage13
08-18-2013, 06:21 PM
http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-details.php?id=461506

Not RITC, but the webcast from today's Rock'n'Heim festival gig. Maybe someone can DL this and upload it to RITC? (My laptop has gone to shit with internet speed lately, or else I'd be doing it myself)

theimage13
08-18-2013, 06:23 PM

Why not pretend that you're the only one and record these yourself? Or are you too busy figuring out how your keyboard works?

ninlive
08-18-2013, 06:38 PM
ninjaw is uploading their version of the cap now. The one on DIME has about 3 minutes of just looking at that Monkey screen before NIN starts. Not that it's bad, I'd just rather have the performance for the sake of if possible.

tricil
08-18-2013, 07:37 PM
@ninjaw (http://www.echoingthesound.org/community/member.php?u=746) is uploading their version of the cap now. The one on DIME has about 3 minutes of just looking at that Monkey screen before NIN starts. Not that it's bad, I'd just rather have the performance for the sake of if possible.

that monkey, tho!

ninlive
08-18-2013, 09:46 PM
Rock'N'Heim Festival video is available for download on RITC. Audio coming soon.

tiempo
08-18-2013, 10:08 PM
Seriously, thank you to you and your sources for getting these to us all. Remembering the low quality live audio boots of new 'With Teeth' tracks back in 2005 while waiting for that album to drop. These new streams are above and beyond what a fan could ever hope for.

Kamelion
08-19-2013, 09:18 AM
Just want to second that and say a huge thanks to everyone involved in getting these latest streams to us all. So very cool. Every couple of days, a new NIN live show to watch. You are as gods among men, all of you.

hidefpiggy01
08-19-2013, 12:34 PM
Thanks to everyone recording and uploading these files!

Does anyone have artwork for the Lowlands and Rock n Heim Festival shows? In the style of the Fuji, Lolla and Outside Lands ones? Or even a .PSD file? I'd like all the music/vids to have consistent artwork.

thevoid99
08-19-2013, 01:03 PM
Thanks to everyone recording and uploading these files!

Does anyone have artwork for the Lowlands and Rock n Heim Festival shows? In the style of the Fuji, Lolla and Outside Lands ones? Or even a .PSD file? I'd like all the music/vids to have consistent artwork.

Same here. I like having album covers as I've started a playlist of the entire 2013 tour in my iTunes.

Mr.Metheus
08-19-2013, 01:06 PM
A big THANK YOU to everyone who has recorded, edited, hosted, or even just seeded any of the audio and video that I've been downloading and enjoying FOR FREE. It's truly amazing that this stuff is available, and it wouldn't be if it weren't for your hard work and generosity. :D

ModOlek
08-19-2013, 01:17 PM
Many thanks to all those who contribute to these WebRips, The Bang, RITC and even ninjaw...
It's a Revolution !!! Five out of seven ProShot gigs including 3 in HD, and it's just a beginning...

dlb
08-19-2013, 03:39 PM
I'm working on the covers later this week. Sorry for the wait guys, but I shouldn't even have watched the stream last night that's how knee deep in work I am right now. Soon! :D

hidefpiggy01
08-20-2013, 01:49 AM
I put together some artwork for Lowlands and Rock 'n' Heim.
(https://www.dropbox.com/sh/7qxjwlffjkxhtaq/xBh2OlU9mU) https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/6738827/NIN/lowlands_2013.08.16.jpg
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/6738827/NIN/rocknheim_2013.08.18.jpg (https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/6738827/NIN/rocknheim_2013.08.18.jpg)

TRAjiK_SiN813
08-20-2013, 07:18 PM
pic.twitter.com/fwILAlR89p From Kate - There was two diff. set lists... //\\// || \\//\\

TRAjiK_SiN813
08-20-2013, 08:27 PM
Here's a FB NIИ fan run site I'm an admin @ https://www.facebook.com/NINOurNothingNIN Thanks for all you do Ryan, ninjaw, the whole RITCNIN network, @thisoneisonus, @ninhotline, & @ETS_Org!!!

ninlive
08-31-2013, 08:46 AM
Updated to Zurich. There is still one more audio source from Zurich that will be posted in time.

Mezzanine
09-02-2013, 10:30 PM
I managed to download the Nine Inch Nails 2013, Pt. 1 (VEVO Tour Exposed) special from youtube.

VEVO is blocked in Germany, and it took almost 2 hours to see this video.
that sucks big time !
I know many people have these problems, so i uploaded the file for you.
1080p - mp4 - (469.5 MB)

https://mega.co.nz/#!BlonUY4R!N5SoCxwau-lFcdH-6mF9-yUe0E9FDoaaFUtpiYBqk40

cheers,
marc

edit .link should work now

AgentofChaos
09-02-2013, 10:47 PM
whats the download code for that please and thanks

dlb
09-03-2013, 06:11 PM
COVER ARTWORK

http://www.flickr.com/photos/99154504@N05/sets/72157635266423800/

Finished cover artwork for all the shows. As stated before I did various variants mostly in lack of official photos which I still hope will see the light of day over the next days. Zurich for example has zero to none usable artwork so I came up with a dummy since we do have a bootleg unlike other shows (Scala, Leeds, Milan e.g.) so it's quite sad that the concert received so little coverage by local press.

Thanks again for all your kind words! I'm more than glad to be giving something back to this awesome community! Special thanks to all the tapers, stream recorders ( @TheBang (http://www.echoingthesound.org/community/member.php?u=176) , @Moebius (http://www.echoingthesound.org/community/member.php?u=848) , @Erik (http://www.echoingthesound.org/community/member.php?u=627) , @Vler Schinicius (http://www.echoingthesound.org/community/member.php?u=1558) , @ninjaw (http://www.echoingthesound.org/community/member.php?u=746) , and @ItsJustDave) (http://www.echoingthesound.org/community/member.php?u=6) , everyone I had the joy to watch the streams with and of course @RITCNIN (http://www.echoingthesound.org/community/member.php?u=1141) and everyone I've missed that made all of this possible!

I'm still open for requests, criticism and especially if better photography surfaces for me to use (Zurich above all)!

Blackbookpress1984
09-03-2013, 07:00 PM
bravo sir! well done. Just finished downloading all of these and pairing them with the RITC information to make case art for the DVD's i have been burning

theimage13
09-05-2013, 06:26 AM
Kept checking here thinking "when the heck is MIA going to find its way to RITC?"

Then I realized I'm kinda late to the party on that one, and it's been sitting there for days already. Whoops.

http://reflectinginthechrome.com/shows/2013/20130901.html

hollowsminion
09-05-2013, 06:43 AM
Yeah, same here....kept checking for an update of post #1 but nothing. Checked RITC last night and there it was! :o

ninlive
09-05-2013, 10:13 AM
Best to check the site for updates. I will update the first post, but not as frequent as just checking the RSS feed on the site. Editing the first post is a bit tedious. I have to format it each time.

kevinbeetle
09-05-2013, 09:51 PM
thank you for uploading the made in america show. reliving the experience now.

theimage13
09-07-2013, 04:04 PM
Best to check the site for updates. I will update the first post, but not as frequent as just checking the RSS feed on the site. Editing the first post is a bit tedious. I have to format it each time.

I was actually just checking the thread for a new post; I wasn't even looking at the first page. But either way...I admit that I should've just been checking the website itself in the first place. Keep up the awesome work!!

Tomp252
09-10-2013, 03:23 PM
Are we still getting something cool on Thursday?

ninlive
09-10-2013, 03:33 PM
Are we still getting something cool on Thursday?

Yes! :) Hope you all like it!

Tomp252
09-10-2013, 05:08 PM
Yes! :) Hope you all like it!
Awesome, can't wait

koopee27
09-12-2013, 08:31 AM
Wave goodbye Atlanta. Nice :D

http://reflectinginthechrome.com/exclusives/atlanta2009video.html

cheers
kp

thevoid99
09-12-2013, 01:22 PM
Wave goodbye Atlanta. Nice :D

http://reflectinginthechrome.com/exclusives/atlanta2009video.html

cheers
kp

Shit man! Thank you. I was at that show. Great fucking show man!

LOVEANDZOMBIES
09-12-2013, 05:37 PM
Has anyone finished downloading the Atlanta Show yet?

theimage13
09-12-2013, 05:48 PM
Has anyone finished downloading the Atlanta Show yet?

Yes. I haven't, but I'm showing seven seeders...

MONKEYlovesYOU
09-13-2013, 03:03 PM
I'm waiting for someone to UP the spotify EP

eversonpoe
09-13-2013, 03:32 PM
I'm waiting for someone to UP the spotify EP

check this thread (http://www.echoingthesound.org/community/threads/2310-Seed-07-Live-2013-EP), find someone to PM. do not under any circumstances make a post requesting a PM.

Blackbookpress1984
09-18-2013, 01:32 PM
check this thread (http://www.echoingthesound.org/community/threads/2310-Seed-07-Live-2013-EP), find someone to PM. do not under any circumstances make a post requesting a PM.

Did anyone ever make any cover art for the Wave goodbye and NINJA tours. Looking to pair it with my bootleg DVD'S

LOVEANDZOMBIES
09-19-2013, 08:58 PM
Originally posted on NIИ Our Иothing NIИ (https://www.facebook.com/NINOurNothingNIN?hc_location=timeline) Facebook page: "HELL YES!!! RITCNIN 'Confirmed that there is a #nineinchnails (https://www.facebook.com/hashtag/nineinchnails) video recording from the #Pukkelpop (https://www.facebook.com/hashtag/pukkelpop) 2013 fest. Hope to have it up on the archive soon.'" Anyone heard anything about this? I don't see anything on the site..

ItsJustDave
09-19-2013, 10:44 PM
Actually... Originally posted on the ritcnin twitter feed, but you know we really needed another NIN news aggregator

binaryhermit
09-29-2013, 03:38 PM
Last night's show... Core Sound HEB->Sony PCM-M10
http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-details.php?id=466769

SM Rollinger
09-30-2013, 01:01 AM
Last night's show... Core Sound HEB->Sony PCM-M10
http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-details.php?id=466769
My tape in MP3 here (https://www.dropbox.com/s/14anvniq2737w1p/NIN MP3 2013.09.28 Xcel Energy Center St Paul MN.rar), im working on FLAC.

edit: ryan if saw you have jb's tape already. you can grab mine from my dropbox for the archive, or pm me upload info. lemmie know

Blackbookpress1984
09-30-2013, 12:38 PM
My tape in MP3 here (https://www.dropbox.com/s/14anvniq2737w1p/NIN MP3 2013.09.28 Xcel Energy Center St Paul MN.rar), im working on FLAC.

edit: ryan if saw you have jb's tape already. you can grab mine from my dropbox for the archive, or pm me upload info. lemmie know

there appears to be nothing in that file.

SM Rollinger
09-30-2013, 03:07 PM
there appears to be nothing in that file.

problems fixed

FLAC (https://www.dropbox.com/s/trba69i7tksvfdo/NIN%20FLAC%202013.09.28%20Xcel%20Enegry%20Center%2 0St%20Paul%20MN.rar)

320k MP3 (https://www.dropbox.com/s/z9fmhskyu38yh3i/NIN%20MP3%202013.09.28%20Xcel%20Enegry%20Center%20 St%20Paul%20MN.rar)

Ray1971
09-30-2013, 03:13 PM
It is up on RITC site!

SM Rollinger
09-30-2013, 03:34 PM
It is up on RITC site!
JB's is, mine isnt. His was taped from the rail and i did mine from back by the soundboard.

Ray1971
09-30-2013, 03:54 PM
I posted before I saw SM Rollinger's post. I downloaded SM's Version. Thank you SM Rollinger.

binaryhermit
09-30-2013, 03:54 PM
I think I prefer the pull by @SM Rollinger (http://www.echoingthesound.org/community/member.php?u=1705) over the pull by JB, despite JB's superior mics. Taping, much like real estate, is about 3 things: Location, location, location.

EDIT: Uploading 16 bit version of SM Rollinger's tape, link TBA.
EDIT2: 16 bit FLAC version of SM Rollinger's tape: https://mega.co.nz/#!0gY2QRBA!dZOeIjbhJBZTzP3FVp1B-jyMaFdQaiywH69E9xPQT2Q

ninlive
09-30-2013, 10:25 PM
Hey all, if you have a recording please send me an e-mail/PM. My first show is in Toronto on Friday and I am not looking at the setlist/lighting beforehand so that I can be surprised at the show. So I won't be doing any updating until Sunday more than likely.

Just thought I'd let everyone know! :)

EDIT: Also, I am not going to post each direct download link to recordings for this leg of the tour, I will update the main post of this thread but linking to the shows page. You can download the sources there. Makes it a bit easier for me.

darklotus69
09-30-2013, 10:34 PM
mp3 link is dissabled :(

binaryhermit
10-04-2013, 05:48 PM
I ass-you-me we'll have a recording of tonight's show since RITCNIN will be in attendance. I wonder if the travelling rig has visited the Tension 2013 tour yet.

ninlive
10-05-2013, 02:36 PM
Audio recording from Toronto is now available for download.

Tomp252
10-05-2013, 02:47 PM
Audio recording from Toronto is now available for download.
Awesome. Best set of the tour so far. Thanks

Ryan
10-05-2013, 08:54 PM
This isn't related to Tension, but I've uploaded my HD videos from 2009 here in Australia to the RITC server for ease-of-access (I once had them up as torrents). These are the original, uncompressed .mov files from both Sydney 2009 shows.

ninlive
10-06-2013, 10:31 AM
My Cleveland recording has been added to the archive for download in 16-bit. There were multiple tapers at the show that I know of, so hopefully their tapes will be released soon as well.

I have a few other recordings from the tour to add later today. Stay tuned...

This isn't related to Tension, but I've uploaded my HD videos from 2009 here in Australia to the RITC server for ease-of-access (I once had them up as torrents). These are the original, uncompressed .mov files from both Sydney 2009 shows.

I got them Ryan. Sorry that I suck at replying to PMs. I will work on them to get the files added to the archive. Again, thank you for making them available.

ninlive
10-08-2013, 10:53 AM
My Detroit (Auburn Hills) recording from last night is now available for download. Not sure if I am making it to Pittsburgh tonight. Got too much on my plate for work.

fillow
10-08-2013, 11:13 AM
RITCNIN
How's it going with the Pukkelpop recording?

ninlive
10-08-2013, 11:27 AM
@RITCNIN (http://www.echoingthesound.org/community/member.php?u=1141)
How's it going with the Pukkelpop recording?

I have not heard back from them. All in time.

ninlive
10-09-2013, 08:25 PM
Added a few recordings to the Tension 2013 tour dates. JB's Cleveland and Auburn Hills recordings as well as NINPeru's Kansas City and St. Louis recordings.

AbjectMark
10-11-2013, 12:41 PM
I'm gonna be in Florida from the UK on holiday and we're gonna catch the Sunrise show. I will be attempting to record it, unfortunately I won't have time to do any post-show editing. Would someone be will to do this for me if I uploaded the file of the show?

binaryhermit
10-11-2013, 02:07 PM
I'd be willing to if it came down to it. However, I'll defer to anyone else who is willing to edit.

ninjaw
10-12-2013, 12:08 AM
Same thing for me, but in video, Peter is interrested for a multicam. It's that russian guy who made the paris multicam in less than 30 days.

binaryhermit
10-12-2013, 01:29 PM
There's a recording of last night's show on Dime.
NIN: http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-details.php?id=468159
GY!BE: http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-details.php?id=468160

The Great Destroyer
10-12-2013, 03:50 PM
Can someone mirror this and upload to RITC? Thanks

xolotl
10-12-2013, 04:14 PM
So it looks like there's a multicam edit of the Paris Rock en Seine Fest 2013 at http://ninnewsfr.mihalis.org/rockenseine2013.php - the download links go through mega.co.nz, though, which uses some bullshit HTML5 downloading mechanism which bypasses the usual browser download function and for various reasons makes it annoying as hell to download on my system. Is anyone planning on throwing that up on a torrent somewhere?

antimatter
10-12-2013, 04:37 PM
Can someone mirror this

https://mega.co.nz/#!g95mEYLC!XhJYpF5HD9HrT54vycSf4xsxlyVfnL19m_EsYKS 3DLw

The Great Destroyer
10-12-2013, 05:25 PM
Thanks a bunch!

ninlive
10-13-2013, 01:04 PM
Added MJS' recording from Boston. Hopefully a few more coming from that date and the swing around the CT/NY/NJ area.

Also, I have 2 DAT tapes left if anyone wants to use the traveling rig on two stops on this tour. Preferably I'd like someone to take it for the Edmonton and Calgary stops. So if you want to tape it for the archive, please let me know.

LOVEANDZOMBIES
10-13-2013, 02:06 PM
RITCNIN hey I noticed on the site that there are no known sources for the August 03, 2007 St Petersburg, Russia show. I came across it by mistake on YT mislabelled. It's missing everything up to MOTP but it does include Burn in between Survivalism and Gave Up. Other wise the setlist on the site is correct. Here's the video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SbZDxumLqEA

ninlive
10-13-2013, 02:29 PM
@RITCNIN (http://www.echoingthesound.org/community/member.php?u=1141) hey I noticed on the site that there are no known sources for the August 03, 2007 St Petersburg, Russia show. I came across it by mistake on YT mislabelled. It's missing everything up to MOTP but it does include Burn in between Survivalism and Gave Up. Other wise the setlist on the site is correct. Here's the video.

There is a source. But I do not have it. The taper e-mailed me a few years ago with a few samples, said he was "busy" and he would send the recordings soon, and I never heard back from him again. If anyone has them, I'd love these recordings. He did the other NIN shows in Russia as well.

fillow
10-13-2013, 04:19 PM
Hey, you know what? The full video of St Petersburg show has been available for years: http://rutracker.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1830601
I'm pretty sure I was the one who first posted the same link at the old ETS back in the day (although I may be full of shit as it was so long ago and there's no history of old posts available).
This video above is in fact the second source, filmed from the different angle. I just stumbled across it myself one or two days ago for the first time. It's definitely not a mislabel - the setlist match and the speech before The Good Soulder also match. By the history of the uploader, it looks like he films pretty much every show he attends (most of them in St Pete, some abroad).

Also, isn't RITC currently lists only audio sources for pre-2013 shows? Hence no mention of the old source.

ninlive
10-13-2013, 05:09 PM
I don't have very many videos from the older tours. Hence why there are only audio sources and a limited amount of videos on the archive. If people want to send me some videos my way I wouldn't mind trying to figure out how to have them available.

SM Rollinger
10-13-2013, 06:00 PM
RITCNIN , Ryan i just want to say thanks for the kind words about my tape.

ninlive
10-14-2013, 08:22 PM
Added the Uncasville show to the archive.

@RITCNIN (http://www.echoingthesound.org/community/member.php?u=1141) , Ryan i just want to say thanks for the kind words about my tape.

It's a great tape man. Be proud of that one. Hope you get to tape more.

ImTheWiseJanitor
10-14-2013, 10:31 PM
About to give the Uncasville recording a listen. Just wanted to say that the sample sounds fucking great! Can't wait to jam to this whole thing and get a good listen of "In Two."

musick
10-15-2013, 10:27 AM
This Uncasville show is unreal quality.

So glad that In Two is captured like this, I've been waiting for a good recording with Various Methods of Escape and/or I would For You but this will do, having Reptile, Even Deeper, and TDTWWA, along with the 5 HM songs (In Two!!) in this quality is nothing short of amazing.

Thank you ETS and the RITC community for providing all this.

And most of all thanks to all the tapers with AWESOME equipment

dlb
10-15-2013, 01:41 PM
I'm a bit sad that we don't have any real coverage with pictures by Rob at this moment, but I guess they want to keep the light show a secret to the best of their ability for everyone that has yet to see it. Would love to do some covers for the awesome recordings so far.

Thanks to all involved! Some great tapes already! :)

Blackbookpress1984
10-15-2013, 02:43 PM
^^Yes plase!! Someone was making covers for the festival shows. has anyone picked up where they left off by making art for the newer shows?

thefooman007
10-15-2013, 08:54 PM
I saw sooooo many people with their recording stuff at the Pittsburgh show. please break me off a listen.

dlb
10-16-2013, 05:56 AM
It was me who did the covers and I would like to continue doing so.

If anyone can point me to some sources of good photos from past shows that'd be great, but I'd prefer something official by Rob or the NIN instagram/twitter/facebook to keep it, well, more "official" in the vaguest sense. :P

Some of the already surfaced bootlegs are too good to not be "honored" with at least some kind of proper artwork.

ninlive
10-16-2013, 08:42 AM
I saw sooooo many people with their recording stuff at the Pittsburgh show. please break me off a listen.

Yeah, still kicking myself for not going since there is no source available at this time.

Ryan Tollefson
10-16-2013, 10:56 AM

If anyone can point me to some sources of good photos from past shows that'd be great, but I'd prefer something official by Rob or the NIN instagram/twitter/facebook to keep it, well, more "official" in the vaguest sense. :P

Some of the already surfaced bootlegs are too good to not be "honored" with at least some kind of proper artwork.

there are some hi res pictures from the deluxe booklet on NIN tumblr, that might work for some covers http://nineinchnails.tumblr.com/
Or the PDF digital booklet?

l_neiman
10-16-2013, 04:58 PM
There's a recording up on Dime of last night's concert in Newark: http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-details.php?id=468617

I wish someone would post a recording of the Brooklyn show from 10/14!

binaryhermit
10-16-2013, 05:42 PM
I know I'm being picky, but that recording on dime (anbd presumably the 24 bit version of it on thetradersden.org) suffers from a lengthy mic short during 10^6, at the very least. I couldn't get past that point. And be patient, the Brooklyn show wasn't even 48 hours ago :p

EDIT: Also, about that tape from last night...
So far the setlist in Newark tonight… Wow. Thankfully I know there are a few people taping!
9:44 PM - 15 Oct 13
https://twitter.com/RITCNIN/status/390307309433651202
Seems to suggest that there are more tapes to come. The existing tape isn't even that good when it's not fucked up anyway.

gladcarrot
10-16-2013, 08:30 PM
I just got my main floor tickets to the Halloween show in Orlando in the mail today! I'll be taping as well of course. I also taped Auburn Hills, but haven't uploaded it yet.

ninlive
10-16-2013, 09:21 PM
Yeah... I'd listen to the rest of the recording. A Warm Place -> Somewhat Damaged is nasty!!!

Have fun Gladcarrot! Hopefully Finck will come out in a Texas Chainsaw mask again! :) Hope to hear your other tapes soon! (including HTDA!)

PS - Just added the Newark show to the archive. There are more tapers at these shows. But be patient. Some don't transfer/edit as fast as others.

l_neiman
10-17-2013, 10:42 AM
I know I'm being picky, but that recording on dime (anbd presumably the 24 bit version of it on thetradersden.org) suffers from a lengthy mic short during 10^6, at the very least. I couldn't get past that point. And be patient, the Brooklyn show wasn't even 48 hours ago :p

EDIT: Also, about that tape from last night...
So far the setlist in Newark tonight… Wow. Thankfully I know there are a few people taping!
9:44 PM - 15 Oct 13
https://twitter.com/RITCNIN/status/390307309433651202
Seems to suggest that there are more tapes to come. The existing tape isn't even that good when it's not fucked up anyway.

I see two recordings on Dime: the one I linked to in my previous post and http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-details.php?id=468712; it seems like you may be referring to the latter, since the taper acknowledged that there were mic problems during the recording.

Having said that, I haven't listened to either one and was just letting people know as an FYI.

binaryhermit
10-17-2013, 02:59 PM
I was referring to the first one to show up on dime, the complete one.

Ash512
10-17-2013, 05:38 PM
Haven't been following bootlegs too much, but has any decent HD videos of In Two from any shows surfaced yet?
If you guys wouldn't mind helping me gather all available sources, I'd try to do a cool little one-off for the TOIOU YouTube channel.

ninlive
10-17-2013, 06:11 PM
Added the audio recording from Brooklyn a few nights ago.

Few more sources will be added in the next few days.

Blackbookpress1984
10-18-2013, 12:11 PM

Some of the already surfaced bootlegs are too good to not be "honored" with at least some kind of proper artwork. Sweeeeeeeeeet!! please keep us updated!!!

simonn
10-19-2013, 01:49 AM
Uncasville recording is superb. Thanks to all involved! Now if we can just get grade A recordings of TBCD, ITV, VMOE, IWFY, Piggy and Satellite so I can sneak them into that setlist, that is gonna be one great disc!:p

ninlive
10-20-2013, 07:37 AM
Added my University Park recording from last night.

NINfan04
10-20-2013, 12:56 PM

You're awesome RITC! Thank you for capturing the show. I do have a question about your description of the show though...you mentioned no one talked during Hurt but if you read other tour journals here on ETS, wasn't it the opposite? There was DEFINITELY someone yelling during parts of Hurt but you're recording might have been fortunate enough to not pick them up. Just trying to help clarify! =) I hope NIN returns to PA in 2014.

ninlive
10-20-2013, 02:26 PM
One person, one yell. I'd say that's a win.

NINfan04
10-20-2013, 03:02 PM
Hey RITC, I finally uploaded the Sanctified video. You are more than welcome to use it or share it on RITC. I also have Reptile complete, A Warm Place straight into Somewhat Damaged complete, and The Big Come Down complete. Give me a week or so to upload them all.

I missed the first 5 seconds and the last 10-15 seconds of Sanctified.
Sorry it's not on Youtube. Click "close to play" in the middle of the screen.

http://videobam.com/SuQTi

*edit - Nevermind, Jim Powers has better video than me.

m15a
10-22-2013, 11:35 PM

thank you! just started listening, but it sounds great!

r_k_f
10-23-2013, 11:17 AM
this is the best fan shot stuff I've seen so far from this tour... not sure if he shot the entire show but a taper needs to coordinate with him fo sho! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=khxpU5oqec4

ninlive
10-24-2013, 06:14 PM
Added JB's University Park recording and the first source from the 10/18/2013 Washington DC show.

Not sure how well the shows in the southeast will get covered... If at all. I know Atlanta will be hopping with tapers tonight and look forward to their pulls. Other than that, we might be dry with some recordings for awhile.

Again, I have two DAT tapes left. So if anyone wants to take my alternate audio recording rig and tape a show with it, PM me.

JonCh101
10-27-2013, 04:27 PM
RITC just posted the audio for the Atlanta show from Geordy, downloading now. It also states that there is video of this show aswell but i cant seem to find it. Anyone know how to get ahold of that?

Edit: Big thanks to whoever recorded this show sounds great!

ninlive
10-27-2013, 04:38 PM
RITC just posted the audio for the Atlanta show from Geordy, downloading now. It also states that there is video of this show aswell but i cant seem to find it. Anyone know how to get ahold of that?

Edit: Big thanks to whoever recorded this show sounds great!

Not everything is immediately available... Give it some time.

JonCh101
10-27-2013, 04:44 PM
Ok, thanks.

theimage13
10-27-2013, 05:04 PM
Video source...meaning full show? Just curious - kind of surprised we haven't seen a video release of a full gig yet. Seems like some crafty NIN fan always sneaks one in early in the tour. Ah well - eagerly awaiting whatever, whenever!

ninlive
10-27-2013, 05:21 PM
Yes, this person has taped video in the past, so I would not be surprised. Or they would have stated.

Papagolash
10-27-2013, 10:44 PM
this is the best fan shot stuff I've seen so far from this tour... not sure if he shot the entire show but a taper needs to coordinate with him fo sho! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=khxpU5oqec4

Just wanted to point out Trents penis wiggle dance starting at 20:07

Blackbookpress1984
11-01-2013, 03:02 PM
Just wanted to point out Trents penis wiggle dance starting at 20:07 Lol. Laughing in my cubicle right now. too funny.

dlb
11-05-2013, 02:11 AM
I'll see to make some covers over the next week for the 13 shows we are now having so far on RITC. Hopefully Rob will add some more photos even if they are just on instagram and twitter.

mrfang
11-08-2013, 11:41 AM
Here's one song from my audience recording of the Austin City Limits TV taping. The whole show will be torrented in a couple of weeks.

http://www17.zippyshare.com/v/60767804/file.html

LOVEANDZOMBIES
11-08-2013, 03:36 PM
Your recording is awesome! Can't wait to hear the rest.

ninlive
11-09-2013, 10:55 PM
Added the San Antonio show (Includes live debut of "All The Love In The World") and the Los Angeles show to the archive.

Hopefully I have Orlando, ACLTV and Jimmy Kimmel recordings coming very soon. Those are all that I have confirmed thus far.

If anyone is going to Calgary and Edmonton shows and would like to tape for the archive, please let me know! I can send my back up recording rig to get the shows covered.

ninlive
11-12-2013, 05:00 PM
Added an audience recording of the full Jimmy Kimmel Live mini-concert set. The sound is spectacular!

ninlive
11-14-2013, 01:48 PM
Added Mike B's recording from last nights gig in Broomfield, CO. Big thanks to him for taping and sending me a copy. Rapid turnaround!

Desolate Minds
11-23-2013, 07:22 AM
I was front & center on the fence at the Spokane Veterans Memorial Arena on November 19th, i filmed in 1080p.
Head over to http://www.echoingthesound.org/community/threads/2746-2013-11-19-Spokane-WA-Spokane-Arena to view.
I am working on getting the show up on youtube right now so be patient.

ninlive
11-25-2013, 09:21 PM
Added Tapeworm48's Las Vegas, Night 1 recording. It is fantastic. Vegas through Seattle was recorded. I am not sure about the last two nights on the tour. I would suspect that both of those shows will not have recordings. But this is a good start knowing that most shows were recorded. Now it is time to hunt down other sources for shows that do not have recordings. If you can, please help out in the search for them. Hope everyone has been enjoying the downloads and listening back to the shows. See you in 2014, and keep checking the archive as I have a bunch of old cassettes and DATs that I am transferring and adding to the archive over the holiday. http://www.reflectinginthechrome.com Ryan

ManBurning
11-26-2013, 02:39 AM
Added Tapeworm48's Las Vegas, Night 1 recording. It is fantastic.

Vegas through Seattle was recorded.

This was the 1st of 4 shows I saw, and my personal fav of the bunch. Big thanks for the upload and to the taper for recording it, good job. But holy hell, this crowd won't shut the fuck up during "Find My Way" I want to listen to Trent, not whatever bullshit these people are talking about.

Looking forward to hearing the Seattle and Vancouver shows when they surface.

trollmanen
11-28-2013, 08:39 AM
Did anyone record the Autolux shows opening for NIN?

screwdriver
12-02-2013, 06:24 PM
Is there any consensus on the best quality bootlegs from Tension? I love the ratings system at RITC, but they're all pretty good ;-)

ninlive
12-04-2013, 12:28 PM
Added Gladcarrot's Orlando recording and Tapeworm48's Las Vegas night 2 recording. Some more coming, but not sure when.

Is there any consensus on the best quality bootlegs from Tension? I love the ratings system at RITC, but they're all pretty good ;-)

All are pretty good, honestly I can't pick.

ninjaw
12-08-2013, 02:59 AM
Added Gladcarrot's Orlando recording

Nice now i could pack this 10min of extracts from Orlando :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zthv8rpKhPg

wizfan
12-15-2013, 04:49 AM
Anyone else having trouble viewing the HTDA Coachella 1080p video? 720p works fine, though.

RGM81
12-16-2013, 12:24 AM
Added Tapeworm48's Las Vegas, Night 1 recording. It is fantastic.

Vegas through Seattle was recorded. I am not sure about the last two nights on the tour. I would suspect that both of those shows will not have recordings. But this is a good start knowing that most shows were recorded. Now it is time to hunt down other sources for shows that do not have recordings. If you can, please help out in the search for them.

Hope everyone has been enjoying the downloads and listening back to the shows. See you in 2014, and keep checking the archive as I have a bunch of old cassettes and DATs that I am transferring and adding to the archive over the holiday. http://www.reflectinginthechrome.com

Ryan

Fantastic news Ryan! Can't wait to hear Vancouver!

mrfang
12-23-2013, 03:22 AM
Austin audio from 11/4 is now available on Dime.

ninlive
12-23-2013, 08:17 AM
Austin audio from 11/4 is now available on Dime.

Added and updated on RITC.

TheBang
12-26-2013, 06:30 PM
It looks like there's a repeat broadcast of the Fuji Rock Festival in HD coming up on New Year's Day, and here's the link to NIN specific performance: http://www.fujitv.co.jp/otn/b_hp/913200305.html

Do we have any Japanese connections that can capture and share this broadcast in 1080p?

http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=1&hl=en&ie=UTF8&prev=_t&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http://www.fujirockfestival.com/news/%3Fid%3D1944%26page%3D1&usg=ALkJrhjg-Jjwj3chRT3OxBuOtvCr8rmVKw
Two things. First of all, Fuji Next is a premium channel there, kind of like HBO, so that reduces the potential pool of people who can capture this. Secondly, when, exactly is 25:00?

theimage13
01-06-2014, 03:05 PM
Not everything is immediately available... Give it some time.

This was in regard to the Atlanta show - did anything ever surface from that? Didn't see a link on RITC; just wanted to see if I'd missed something. If nothing ever came about, no big deal!

fillow
01-06-2014, 05:03 PM
when, exactly is 25:00?
Meaning 1:00 AM, late night. They often label time like this.

ninlive
01-06-2014, 05:49 PM
This was in regard to the Atlanta show - did anything ever surface from that? Didn't see a link on RITC; just wanted to see if I'd missed something. If nothing ever came about, no big deal!

Yes, there is a source up there. I don't like to pester tapers for their sources. If they want to share them... great. If not... I am not going to beg for them just cause it gives them an ego boost.

http://reflectinginthechrome.com/shows/2013/20131024.html

theimage13
01-06-2014, 08:06 PM
Ah, sorry - I was referring to the DVD of the show that supposedly existed. The original posts had made it sound a bit like you already had it, but I guess I read it wrong. Oh well!

r_k_f
01-17-2014, 08:55 AM
anybody know what the intro to 2005 Voodoo Fest is?

The_Prowler
01-17-2014, 10:08 PM
You all have my full permission to rip me a new asshole (metaphorically speaking, of course) for not being smart or tech savvy enough to figure this out since I'm one of the few who legitimately doesn't know how to do anything like this...

Anyway, I downloaded the audio from the show I was at in 2005, and I've got the Flac files on my computer (I'm on an older MacBook), but now I can't do a damn thing with them. So I'm asking how in Trent's name do I convert them to something I can load into iTunes and actually listen to?

TheBang
01-17-2014, 10:24 PM
Anyway, I downloaded the audio from the show I was at in 2005, and I've got the Flac files on my computer (I'm on an older MacBook), but now I can't do a damn thing with them. So I'm asking how in Trent's name do I convert them to something I can load into iTunes and actually listen to?
I recommend either Max (http://sbooth.org/Max/) or XLD (http://tmkk.undo.jp/xld/index_e.html) to convert them. In order to retain all the quality, I recommend converting them to Apple Lossless (ALAC).

The_Prowler
01-17-2014, 11:02 PM
I recommend either Max (http://sbooth.org/Max/) or XLD (http://tmkk.undo.jp/xld/index_e.html) to convert them. In order to retain all the quality, I recommend converting them to Apple Lossless (ALAC).
I still can't figure this shit out. I just ended up crying FUCK IT and deleting everything (all the files from RITC and XLD). I might try from scratch again once I've calmed down... Maybe. If nothing else, I can re-download the Flac files and have someone at an Apple store help me figure it out. It's sad how completely incompetent I am with this kind of stuff.

ninlive
01-17-2014, 11:43 PM
I agree with TheBang. Use "Max." It's a great program. Open Max and in the menu bar of Max, hit "convert files." A menu box will open and select the FLAC files you would like to convert.

Also, before you do all of this. Do not forget to set your preferences to MP3 output in the sort of quality you would like. You can also convert the FLAC files into a number of numerous other file types. You are able to add metadata to the FLAC files as well. Very easy. You just need some patience and the willingness to learn.

TheBang
01-18-2014, 10:06 AM
I still can't figure this shit out. I just ended up crying FUCK IT and deleting everything (all the files from RITC and XLD). I might try from scratch again once I've calmed down... Maybe. If nothing else, I can re-download the Flac files and have someone at an Apple store help me figure it out. It's sad how completely incompetent I am with this kind of stuff.
I know you said you wanted to be able to play them in iTunes, but if you don't care about iTunes, and just simply want to hear the FLAC files, try Cog (http://mamburu.net/cog/), which is really easy to use and is my favorite FLAC player.

The_Prowler
01-18-2014, 10:42 AM
Thanks, everyone. I'm going to try again when I've got a few spare hours to dick around with programs and all that.

eversonpoe
01-19-2014, 01:57 PM
Thanks, everyone. I'm going to try again when I've got a few spare hours to dick around with programs and all that.

i use "all2mp3" which is another free program, and it's really painfully simple to use.

also, ignore the facepalms from ninjaw, he really likes to make people feel bad about things that he considers "beneath him."

The_Prowler
01-19-2014, 05:39 PM
i use "all2mp3" which is another free program, and it's really painfully simple to use.

also, ignore the facepalms from ninjaw, he really likes to make people feel bad about things that he considers "beneath him."
Thanks, Everson, I'll look that one up. I don't mind the facepalms at all, I fully deserve each and every single one I get. These kinds of things have just never been my specialty or come naturally easy to me.

ninjaw
01-20-2014, 02:02 PM

do i know you asshole ? ok, now, do you know me ?

eversonpoe
01-21-2014, 08:37 AM
do i know you asshole ? ok, now, do you know me ?

you are CONSTANTLY and CONSISTENTLY extremely rude and condescending to anyone on this forum who does something that you think is stupid.
you mock people for using apple products or for not knowing everything about audio and video technical specifications, and then when someone calls you out on it, you act like a jerk. it is totally uncalled for and totally unnecessary.
no one is doing anything to directly negatively affect you, so why do you go out of your way to make people feel stupid?

ninjaw
01-21-2014, 08:41 AM
you are CONSTANTLY and CONSISTENTLY extremely rude and condescending to anyone on this forum who does something that you think is stupid.
you mock people for using apple products or for not knowing everything about audio and video technical specifications, and then when someone calls you out on it, you act like a jerk. it is totally uncalled for and totally unnecessary.
no one is doing anything to directly negatively affect you, so why do you go out of your way to make people feel stupid?

That's your way of pm me ? Seriously ! I didn't say anything, it was totally uncalled for and totally unnecessary. YOU are are directly affecting me negatively.

Avarik
01-21-2014, 12:55 PM
Everyone gives way too much of a fuck around here

ninlive
01-21-2014, 06:49 PM
I think it's because ninjaw's native language is french and not english. That is why it sounds so harsh. Take everything with a grain of salt. Let's get back on topic here. Anyone got some new recordings for me to add to the archive? :)

Blackbookpress1984
01-21-2014, 07:06 PM
anyone got cover art for some of the newer stuff? :)

RGM81
01-26-2014, 06:40 PM
RITCNIN Hey Ryan you mentioned in an earlier post in this thread that Vegas through Seattle were recorded - do you know who did these recordings? I'm really hoping to see the Vancouver show surface one of these days. Cheers!

ninlive
01-26-2014, 09:31 PM
@RITCNIN (http://www.echoingthesound.org/community/member.php?u=1141) Hey Ryan you mentioned in an earlier post in this thread that Vegas through Seattle were recorded - do you know who did these recordings? I'm really hoping to see the Vancouver show surface one of these days. Cheers!

Yeah, haven't heard back from him yet. I don't like to pester people. If he wants to release them, they will be down the line.

ninlive
02-06-2014, 11:43 AM
Added Steve's recordings from the Portland show. Also, a little late, but there is a Pukkelpop Fest recording available too. Audio ripped from video. Would like the video, so if anyone can attain it, please let me know.

Hazekiah
02-10-2014, 04:19 AM
Hey, guys...not sure where else to turn for some quick help so I guess I'll just admit defeat and ask here. All I want to do is post a couple individual songs from a full-concert video I shot but I have no idea wtf I'm doing with the editing/exporting/saving of the piecemeal song-files. Unfamiliar laptop, unfamiliar gear, unfamiliar software, and obviously I'm not too sharp with this shit anyway. What's the most intuitive and simple free software I should be trying to download and use for this extremely simple yet endlessly baffling and frustrating task? I've tried VideoPad and got as far as importing the raw footage and creating a clip/sequence/I-don't-fucking-know of a particular song, but it's all greek to me when it comes to actually saving the fucking file for later YT-uploading purposes. It should NOT be this hard. Anyone have any helpful suggestions? Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

TheBang
02-10-2014, 04:47 AM
It would help to know what platform you're on, and what format the video clips are in, or what your camera model is.

That said, looking at the VideoPad web page, it says it has support for exporting directly to YouTube. Given that you said you already have the clips edited as you'd like, you probably just need to look for the Export menu item or button, and choose YouTube. You might also want to try the Help manual, which it says is embedded in the program (probably in the Help menu).

Hazekiah
02-10-2014, 05:17 AM
Um, I basically don't know anything about computers, lol. Windows 7 on a Dell laptop? The files are HD video files recorded on a Q2HD Zoom but I gave up trying to get that to clumsily interface with the laptop via HDMI after I discovered I could just shove the SD memory card into the laptop directly. I gave up with VideoPad too (never actually got the trimmed files to save or export or anything), so now I'm trying out WonderShare since it seems to be more my speed in terms of user-friendliness and simplicity. It's a trial demo so it watermarks the videos but oh, well...at least I have half a chance at understanding the basics of the program. The tutorials and help features for VideoPad weren't really doing it for me so hopefully I can wrap my head around this one instead. Unless anyone has something similarly n00b-oriented in mind that doesn't watermark the output then I guess I'll just run with this for now and see what happens.

TheBang
02-10-2014, 05:49 AM
Um, I basically don't know anything about computers, lol. Windows 7 on a Dell laptop? The files are HD video files recorded on a Q2HD Zoom
Sorry, I don't know too much about editing video on Windows.

You could maybe also try HandyShare, which is what Zoom ships with your recorder. It has an upload to YouTube feature:

http://www.zoom.co.jp/products/handyshare/software/

Hazekiah
02-10-2014, 06:26 AM
Well, thanks again for the suggestions...but I've actually almost NEVER been able to get that so-called "HandyShare" software to import the files from the recorder so that's partially why I'm flailing around with whatever alternatives I can come up with, sadly. But WonderShare was a breeze. Too bad its watermark is dead center in the middle of the footage and never goes away. So that's a no-go, too. I guess I'm just getting REALLY sick of repeatedly downloading, installing, and uninstalling video editors that are either too user-hostile for me to figure out or else wind up defacing the footage with bullshit watermarks. I've wasted almost nine hours on this fiasco tonight and still have nothing to show for it so I'm just gonna take a breather for now and see if anyone pops in with an easy solution while I try to manage my blood pressure, lol. I mean, all I want to do is trim a file before and after a specific song and then to save that new file to a specific folder. Without watermarks. I cannot BELIEVE this is such a hassle. So anyway, pardon my venting. I just hate this shit and I'm running out of ideas. Bleh.

*EDIT*

FreeMake seems to be the final answer, btw! Super-easy.

ninlive
02-10-2014, 01:09 PM
I don't think you're going to find some decent video software for "free." Sony Vegas was what I used on Windows when I had it. I always thought the UI was very friendly.

Also Hazekiah, any way to get your old recordings to transfer myself digitally via my MD deck? Would love to be able to work on them myself.

Hazekiah
02-10-2014, 05:24 PM
Absolutely! Thanks, it's always bugged me that the levels were so low thanks to Sony just arbitrarily deciding that made sense for some reason, I just don't really know what I'm doing well enough to fix it properly. Not to mention all the brickwalling and w/e.

I still have all my masters tucked away in Illinois but I travel a lot so I'm sure we'll be able to arrange some kind of meet-up at a show or something to hand 'em off. Sorry, there's no way in hell I'm trusting parcel delivery with something like that, lol.

Most of my old MD gear is broken and gladcarrot was kind enough to rip 'em for me but there were a couple he couldn't get to work for various reasons, so hopefully you'll have better luck with those. But for the bulk of the stuff you'll be all set as long as you have a Hi-MD and a NetMD player.

I probably won't be home for another month or so and internet connectivity is tricky till then, but keep in touch and we'll definitely get that going! Very much looking forward to hearing what you come up with...I didn't really know wtf I was doing but there were some gems in there nonetheless. I'd love to listen to them properly someday!

:)

Corona Radiata
02-10-2014, 08:11 PM
Someone really needs to upload some standalone videos of Only, Me I'm Not, The Warning and others from the 1080hd 2013 shows.