PDA

View Full Version : [Music] Triggermine

wight rabbit
07-27-2013, 07:04 PM
I've had the name since 2005, but here's my first completed track: https://soundcloud.com/triggermine/surreal-killer/s-r1QLj

Feedback is much appreciated; good or bad.

wight rabbit
08-08-2013, 10:28 AM
Nobody has any​ feedback for me?

eversonpoe
08-08-2013, 02:15 PM
sounds a lot like mid to late 90s semi-industrial electro-rock (a la Orgy, Powerman 5000, Deadsy) which i happen to like.

but this song, in particular, tends to stagnate after a while. i think if you added some more variation during the verses/choruses, it would sound great.
the bridge doesn't quite flow with the rest of it, so maybe find a way to cement it in there a little better...and maybe end on the bridge instead of going back, because it's a really cool section.

wight rabbit
08-10-2013, 12:30 PM
sounds a lot like mid to late 90s semi-industrial electro-rock (a la Orgy, Powerman 5000, Deadsy) which i happen to like.

but this song, in particular, tends to stagnate after a while. i think if you added some more variation during the verses/choruses, it would sound great.
the bridge doesn't quite flow with the rest of it, so maybe find a way to cement it in there a little better...and maybe end on the bridge instead of going back, because it's a really cool section.

Thank you for commenting. Ending on the bridge would be cool, but the lyrics would end up not making sense if the song just cut off. As for cementing it, I'm not quite sure how I would do that as I feel it comes in pretty naturally. You're the first person who has mentioned that, so I'm thinking about that now and wondering what you might have done with it.