PDA

View Full Version : The Fixed Movie...?

TheLazenby
07-12-2013, 11:25 PM
To and from work, I've been listening to a CD-R I burnt of "Broken" and "Fixed," and I've been having a lot of crazy ideas floating around in my head.... what about a "Fixed Movie"?? As with the albums, it would be a remix of "The Broken Movie" - with the snuff footage tinted blue-ish. The music videos could be manipulated and the music replaced with "Fixed" music - imagine the repetitive opening riff of "Throw This Away" atop a reversed "Pinion" video, with the water coming OUT of the guy's mouth and ending up in the toilet! I even had the crazy idea of intercutting shots of "Happiness In Slavery" and "Help Me I Am In Hell" to insinuate that the fly guy was actually eating Bob... using Butch Vig's "Last" remix ('this is a mental house') over the cop entering the house... perhaps keeping with the "Fixed" theme and reversing portions of the snuff footage so the killer seemingly puts the guy back together... I don't know, it just seems like there's a lot of possibilities for creativity in this.

sheepdean
07-12-2013, 11:43 PM
What

Also, if someone WERE to do a Fixed Movie, I'd rather see Broken Movie remade, as a remix, rather than just blue tinted glitch.

But what.

seasonsinthesky
07-12-2013, 11:48 PM
just do it. (no one cares at all.)

Fred
07-13-2013, 04:59 AM
Upon seeing the thread title, my immediate thought was "huh?", but this does actually sound kind of interesting...

eversonpoe
07-13-2013, 08:09 AM
what about posting this in the Random NIN Thoughts thread instead of cluttering the board with yet ANOTHER unnecessary thread?

i know i'm not a mod and i probably get my undies in a bunch over this sort of thing too easily, but i know i'm not the only one who gets frustrated by it.

slave2thewage
07-13-2013, 08:14 AM
The thread title excited me way too much. Disappointed now.

ambergris
07-13-2013, 08:15 AM
Well, as long as at some point Roose Bolton's bastard enters the room and cuts off Bob Flanagan's dick, I'm ok with it.

BenAkenobi
07-13-2013, 10:08 AM
re: ...snuff footage tinted blue-ish
would not recommend, unless your remake takes place in winter.

icklekitty
07-13-2013, 10:22 AM
Either:

1) Someone with a keen eye/ear re-edits the Broken movie to illustrate the samples in Fixed from Broken.

2) The Fixed Movie gets made as a fan-made tribute to The Broken Movie. I don't mean as some kind of low skill grade cover version of what happens in TBM, an actual, high-quality, fan-made thing.

3) No.

bruised
07-13-2013, 04:03 PM
I think you need more sleep.

DVYDRNS
07-25-2013, 07:18 PM
This is not a fantastic idea.

jmtd
07-27-2013, 04:18 AM
I'd buy that for a dollar.