PDA

View Full Version : NINRemixes went kaput...

TheLazenby
07-08-2013, 11:15 PM
Anyone know the status of NINRemixes.com? I just discovered the existence of that site, and now it seems nothing more than a GoDaddy URL placeholder. :-(

TheBang
07-08-2013, 11:22 PM
The status is that the domain name registration has expired as of June 23. If it's not renewed soon, it'll be deleted.

Domain Name: NINREMIXES.COM
Created on: 23-Jun-05
Expires on: 23-Jun-13

MAD
07-09-2013, 12:33 AM
Can we... make anything happen?

Yoshata
07-09-2013, 12:52 AM
edit: Crap. I didn't *really* read the thread title. Nevermind!

Scarlet Siren
07-09-2013, 08:23 AM
It was working for me last night....

Leviathant
07-09-2013, 09:02 AM
Can we... make anything happen?

I just did. Although I wouldn't have known to reach out had this thread not been started, so thanks for the heads up.

All the donations for hosting bought little time. Down to about $5 on the account and hosting is $19.99 a month. I honestly am not sure right now what to do... would hate to see it go, but really finding the strength in struggling to keep it alive is getting tiresome. Part of me asks, "would anyone even care?" Its a tough one, what are your thoughts? Really sick of asking for donations, so hopefully tommorrow ill win the HTDA contest and can just throw all the prize money at it. :p

TheLazenby
07-09-2013, 11:33 AM
Sure thing! Glad I helped.

jmtd
07-10-2013, 02:34 PM
Might kick off a mirror tomorrow if I get a chance.

Jon
07-11-2013, 01:55 AM
I have all of the multitracks including the "unofficial" ones (as NINRemixes named them), if I can help out in any way.

EDIT: A good portion of these are not on NINRemixes. Didn't know whether to post these here or in the Download Archive. These are in WAV format; if I converted every stem (NIN, HTDA, TR/AR, Related) to FLAC they may fit on a free Google Drive (15GB).

• How to destroy angels_ Multi's (https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B4uLRvbL70w9NFBzbHBGVTNJblE&usp=sharing)
- Drowning, A
- How Long?
- How Long? (Advanced Pack)
- On The Wing
- On The Wing (Advanced Pack 1)
- On The Wing (Advanced Pack 2)
- Space In Between, The
- Strings And Attractors
- Strings And Attractors (Advanced Pack)

• Trent Reznor & Atticus Ross Multi's (https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B4uLRvbL70w9dGY2a1BmdV8tdGc&usp=sharing)
- Great Bird Of Prey
- Heretics, The
- In Motion
- On We March
- Oraculum
- Parallel Timeline With Alternate Outcome
- You're Here

Sources: remix.nin.com • Indaba Music • TuneCore

jmtd
07-27-2013, 04:21 AM
Awesome jon. Although last time I tried your google drive I had to send a request or something. I have hopes of fetching the lot and seeding a torrent

Edit: would any of the above be suitable for archive.org?

Edit: OK just had a chance to load these and indeed one needs permission… Jon have you received a request? ☺

katara
07-25-2014, 10:46 AM
I just went searching for a random remix, but didn't expect to see this. RIP Evil Ethics. :(

http://i58.tinypic.com/207nuiu.jpg

Yoshata
07-25-2014, 09:32 PM
That is so sad. I feel for his loved ones and everyone else that was close to him. RIP. :(

xerxesnine
07-31-2014, 01:03 PM
I sent a request for access on Google Drive as weepingheretic@gmail.com