PDA

View Full Version : 2013.10.08 - Pittsburgh, PA @ Petersen Events Center

FULLMETAL
06-17-2013, 11:37 AM
Please merge if this thread was created elsewhere, but I could not find it. Anyhow, I've got my pre-sale ticket and hope you got yours.

xfocalinx
06-17-2013, 01:10 PM
Got mine too! Stoked!

OoopiDoop
06-17-2013, 03:31 PM
Had bought my 1 GA ticket and was done by 12:04. I felt dumbfounded/confused during the whole time that I had no problems and/or errors with the ticket buying process this time....unlike some other shows -_-
anyways...see ya guys there

Ripe(withdecay)
06-18-2013, 05:54 PM
I will be attending this show no matter what.

Ripe(withdecay)
09-04-2013, 08:41 PM
So who's all going to this show?

dionysus74
09-30-2013, 04:22 AM
Me, I am going

Krazy
09-30-2013, 03:35 PM
Woohooo!!! Just got a trip set up for work to Pittsburgh next week! Ticket purchased! :D

Krazy
10-02-2013, 09:33 AM
Anyone know if they ended up dumping the top section of the venue and put people in the lower section? (not even sure if they can do that...)

I bought my ticket a couple days ago in section 123, there were a bunch of seats open around me- now there's none. Also shows that no upper level seats are available anymore. I really highly doubt more tickets were sold in the past 2 days than all previous days combined.

FULLMETAL
10-02-2013, 01:26 PM
Dear nin.com Member Pre-Sale Ticket Buyer,

* Please see attached map and instructions.

Below are the ticket check-in instructions for the Pittsburgh Nine Inch Nails show at the Petersen Events Center on Tuesday, October 8, 2013.

PETERSEN EVENTS CENTER ADDRESS:
University of Pittsburgh
3719 Terrace Street
Pittsburgh, PA 15261
412-648-3054

· TICKET CHECK-IN / EARLY ENTRY LOCATION: MAIN LOBBY - IMMEDIATE ENTRY REQUIRED UPON CHECK-IN.
The venue suggests parking in the OC Lot but please note that parking spaces are scarce until 2:30pm or 3:00pm as they are surrounded by hospitals.
Park in the OC lot and proceed down to the outdoor plaza of the Petersen Events Center, to the left of the ticket office is Concourse B entrance (revolving door). Enter Concourse B and take two sets of escalators directly down to the main lobby. The lobby is marked with a red star on this map.

There will be signage and staff, including a nin.com representative, on site to direct you. Attached is a map for reference.

· TICKET CHECK-IN BEGINS AT 5:00PM

· NIN.COM MEMBER PRESALE EARLY DOORS OPEN AT 6:15PM

· DOORS TO THE PUBLIC OPEN AT 6:30PM

We strongly urge you to arrive early to avoid a long wait and missing any of the show. To pick up your tickets, you MUST show a valid GOVERNMENT ISSUED PHOTO I.D. that matches the NAME printed on your tickets. Please make sure your guest is with you at the time of ticket pickup as they will not be able to pick up the ticket without you and will need to enter with you. Immediate entry is required upon checking-in. Once you are checked in, there are no ‘”ins” and “outs.”

TICKETS ARE NON-TRANSFERABLE. THERE WILL BE NO WILL CALL NAME CHANGES OR TICKET TRANSFERS ALLOWED.

As a reminder, please heed the nin.com ticketing terms:

· Immediate entry required upon checking-in.
· You cannot check-in unless your entire party is with you and you cannot hand/assign your tickets to someone else.
· Your tickets will have your name printed on them and you must show matching valid government-issued photo I.D. at the venue in order to pick up your tickets.
· Your tickets are non-transferrable and the will call name must match the name on your nin.com account - there will be no will call name changes.
· Violation of these terms will result in the forfeiture of your tickets without a refund.

A tour merchandise stand will open at 4:30PM, weather permitting, outside the venue for those looking to purchase merchandise with time to place it in their vehicle or elsewhere before entering the show. In addition to regular tour merchandise, there will be a limited number of art posters only available for sale at this location (not inside the venue) with a limit of one art poster per customer.

Thank you and enjoy the show!

The nin.com Pre-Sale Team

sins0ffreck
10-02-2013, 01:43 PM
i mostly lurk on here, but ill be at this show! cant wait!

Ripe(withdecay)
10-02-2013, 01:56 PM
My friend bought the tickets today, I'm so excited!

heavenly_bearded
10-05-2013, 11:48 AM
A Friend is in Southern Maryland, needs to get to Pittsburg for the Tuesday NIN show. Someone help him out? He has an extra ticket :) Would be a shame to see 2 NIN tickets get thrown in the trash... PM me

Austin4x
10-05-2013, 05:21 PM
Hello all. I got GREAT seats for Tuesdays show in Pittsburg. My ride cancelled because of kid issues. I'm in southern Maryland. Bout 4 hours to the show. If ANYONE is willing to drive I have a ticket for me and a ticket for you........

m15a
10-05-2013, 06:11 PM
as a backup, megabus has a washington to pittsburgh bus, although you wouldn't be able to get back until the next day.

pigpen
10-05-2013, 06:35 PM
rent a car, dude.

heavenly_bearded
10-05-2013, 11:29 PM
I wish you the best of luck Austin, but you are totally in the wrong place. You will find a much more suitable audience over here: http://www.echoingthesound.org/community/threads/1803-2013-10-08-Pittsburgh-PA-Petersen-Events-Center?p=141094#post141094

Wait a second, I already posted over there for you. Your first post?! Welcome to ETS! A Hi 5 for you my friend!

[Mod note: merged]

theperfectdruga
10-08-2013, 10:40 AM
Anyone know what time NIN has been taking the stage at previous shows?

ninlive
10-08-2013, 10:50 AM
Just be there by 8:30.

theperfectdruga
10-08-2013, 12:22 PM
I was planning to be there before 8, I was hoping that was early enough

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)

ajpeden
10-08-2013, 01:20 PM
I'm not going, but I really wish I was. I hope everyone had fun, stays safe and enjoys the show which is looking to be amazing.

Nine Inch Nails as an 8 piece band. Damn.

FULLMETAL
10-08-2013, 03:32 PM
Nothing new merch wise. IN TWO & TDTWWA during soundcheck. Should be a fun show!

Ripe(withdecay)
10-08-2013, 06:15 PM
I can't believe I'm seeing them again, it's fucking amazing. I'm hoping they play Various Methods of Escape, Into the Void, and Even Deeper tonight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)